Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Xaldin vs Xemnas

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by 00Roxas00, Mar 5, 2009.

1. renteka-bond Traverse Town Homebody

JUST Anti-Sora? How can you say that? He's the fasted dude you can play as. I think it'll be a great fight. They could even go so far as to use a theme: Sora's darkness vs. his light or something. Meh, I can understand though; it has been a while. But whatever. As long as i know they haven't stopped, i can wait

2. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

The problem there is Attatching a weapon. There is no forseeable way to do it. Not to mention his AI. It dissapears if you even touch his model or moveset. I could maybe add Some animation mods in to make him slightly harder though. At the end of the day, it was the public's decision and not ours to have sora in the tournament. i knew he would be a problem, but now we have to do what we can.

Right, About the delays. basically, we've all recorded battle 3 several times. We havent as yet Recorded one that has the right quality, the right length, and is epic enough. And we're all perfectionists. very lazy perfectionists. We're all busy with other things too, i'm sure. So the question i ask you all is, are you willing to wait for quality? i can have A video up within the next few days if you're desperate enough, and i might get lucky and it might turn out really epic.

Very sorry for all inconvenience here. Especially since it's mainly my fault we haven't proceeded yet.

...I think that about covers everything...
    ...any questions?

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Just a few questions. Do you know why his AI disappears? And what effect does that have on him? T-Stance? And couldn't you give him a different AI? Like the Player has Boss AI Code? Sorry for the questions, I'm just very interested in how this code works, even though we won't get it.

4. codebreakeronly1234 Traverse Town Homebody

Truthfully, i would rather sacrifice some quality for a battle. not something CRAP, like you dont know if its anti-sora or an angry hershys kiss.

5. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

AI itself, i think, is stored in one of the the character's files, seeing as changing it's label (e.g. "P_EX100") Changes to the AI of that character. I've seen some character's thoughts in legible english, which is quite amusing. However, i'm not quite sure how this Plays into Controlling what animations to use, and when. all i know is that if the character is given different animations, it won't know how to use them. Which is odd because if you attack Bosses wi-

Well, i'm thinking too deeply here. I'll stop at nothing to bring you battle 3 as soon as i can then.
    NeoCloudstrife out.

6. EvilMan_89 Code Master

well i personally would rather see something actually. i mean, as long as the quality doesn't suffer TOO much, i would say just go ahead. if it were me, i would like record the battle 3 times (assuming that the result of who wins remains constant), and then just pick the best, but it's up to you.

7. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

I'm with Evilman on this one.

8. Issunrai Moogle Assistant

Yeah, I'd definitely like to see battle 3, even if it doesn't quite match the quality of the other matches. I think people would still enjoy it.

9. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

We can make Sora to fight with keyblade and all the thing, but he would fight like... unfairly, meaning, he wouldn't do combos, his magics and things like that, he would just do 1 hit attacks, and that would be unfair *points to pwnage 4763764783678 hits Roxas' combos*

10. razor234 Chaser

Yeah i also go with evil man
    i mean the quality i get i my videos is crap and sure id like to find a way to get it better but i would release a version of it (at the least) so i dont keep people waiting for this video
    in your case this EPIC video

11. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

Yo!

This is freaking awesome man!!!

12. Roxas The 13th Destiny Islands Resident

I also agree with Evilman. I think almost everyone wouldn't mind if the video quality is slightly less than perfect then no video at all. I can see how the video would not be as epic as the first two fights but I would really like to see who actually wins this fight. Anti-Sora VS Roxas, Thats just epic in my opinion.

13. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I agree. If anything, give us one so you can continue the tournament, and then release another more epic version, then have us vote on which should be the official version.
    EDIT: Or even better! Give us the code so we can do it ourselves. Then we'll all tell our individual results in a poll, which will decide the true result! What do you think?

14. EvilMan_89 Code Master

no. the codes will remain unreleased unfortunately.

15. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Darn. I thought that giving a rational arguement would make a difference.

16. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

It did, we now have a reasonably good fight ^^
    but once again, youtube is screwing us over. I implore you guys to give us a little more time!

17. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

So we'll get it sometime today? *excited*

18. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

Why, youtube!!!!!!? WHY!!!?i don't know how hard it is to upload vids, but i will soon -.-

19. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

How about the KH-Vids portal?

20. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

So... Apparently there are some technical difficulties, and I've been asked to placate you in the meantime.

So... Um...

*Starts tapdancing.*