Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle One

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Feb 8, 2009.

1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Ok, lookie here, its Probably my internet that's keeping it from working, or its the video itself. i had similar issues with the xaldin video and it worked somehow last time. i'm literally going out of my way to ensure this works for you guys. I've now tried to upload on a number of different sites at least fifteen different times now, and i just cant see the problem. the Tournament, reluctantly, will have to be held off for a while until i can sort this all out. i guess worst case scenario is that i'll have to be almost completely removed from doing anything tournament related xD
    we'll see how it goes though. at any rate, i CAN tell you that this battle is almost three times as epic as the last :D
    ~Cloud

2. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Three times eh? that's pretty damn epic. Out of curiousity, how long is the battle, and how large is the video's file size? I know that is a limitation on Youtube, so that might be why it won't upload. I'm not entirely sure on this, seeing as you've tried it on other places, but this is the only thing I can think of that would stop it from uploading.

3. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

told you cloud
    This isn't a good thing, the coders corner should be about releasing a video and a code/no code and then never make another video about it. But this tournament thing, I knew no good would come from a video with just fights and uber longs codes.

4. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Nope, the video is fine. Its around the 200-300mb and the durance of the video isnt longer then 10 min. So it should be fine. YouTube is just pure fail. :/ Nothing we can do about it this time guys. The video was done even before we wanted to release it.

I'm sorry that you are being impatiant..but i just have to mention this..ITS NOT CLOUD's FAULT. Since its technical problems with YouTube, or either Cloud's Internet. But just so you know, he's working his butt off to get this video up, while you are complaining about the status. I'm not trying to be rude, just saying you should calm down and be patiant, you will be rewarded well. As Cloud stated this battle is alot more epic then the other one. So please be patiant. If it werent for the coders you guys wouldnt be getting this awesome Tournament and all the fancy code stuff. Keep that in mind while you are posting negative complaints while we are preparing the vid. And again, sorry for the delays. Rest assured we learned from our last mistake with the 1st battle,this is simply a situation that we cant control. We will do everything in our might to get this vid up ASAP. Thank you.

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

not true whatsoever, lots of the vids are like that

no spam in this thread please.

6. ~The Rising Falcon Twilight Town Denizen

this week it should be battle 3 coming out...

you COULD HAVE put riku in at the rate of things.

NCS, you should do a MEGAUPLOAD link for people to download battle 2 and watch it.

7. Dragonrayne Merlin's Housekeeper

The impatience and hate this topic is generating is made of fail. Grow up people, these vids are a privilege, not a right. Crap happens, and everybody does it.

8. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

all though you comment seems like spam and a few others your actually right. i must admit the delays are antagonizing becuz i sign on to check for the vid the few days i can.... Saturdays was a good day to post the vids but if we check for them on a Sunday and cloud says it will be up on a Tuesday that will be annoying then sooner or later this idea will be dropped because these code masters will get tired of the failing attempts. most of the people complaining about the delays are worried about this idea being dropped which will be even more annoying becuz we were all expecting it.
    But i do not respect at all comments like (this definitely isn't worth watching now..?)
    l/"-_-" if you felt that way why are you in the thread?"
    but anyways i know Xaldin gonna win.... haha

9. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

You know, i can sum that up in words i swear i read before quoting...

"This video is a PRIVELAGE, not a right." If you don't like they Delays you have 3 options.

1) Help them, Join them, Try to make it run a little smoother.

2) Take their spots, see if you can do any better...

3) with this one i don't mean to sound rude.. but... SHUT THE HELL UP AND WAIT FOR THEM TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEM!!

10. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

Not to sound impatient, but maybe while we wait for battle 2, cloud could upload battle 3 to keep us occupied. He said it wouldn't be delayed, so it's probably easy to make the video.

11. Ultimecia sorceress

There has to be a battle 2 before a battle 3 can be made.

He meant battle 3 shouldn't take as long as battle 2 took to let us see it.

12. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Clearly we have stated that Cloud has some problems with uploading. What makes you think battle 3 will upload easier. Sorry but we wont upload anything else before we uploaded battle 2 succesfully.

13. Roxas4ever Merlin's Housekeeper

You know what a fun battle would be? Demyx versus Zexion. Neither of them are particularly strong, but they both have weird battle styles, so I think it would make for an interesting fight :3

This is just an off-handed comment...if anyone else has an opinion on the matter, feel free to respond!

Zexion and Luxord would be pretty interesting as well...

14. Vaxidd Moogle Assistant

OK, this thread neesd to stop.
    I just checked back a few days after my last comment SEVERAL pages ago and all thats happened is
    1) Someone complains in a pathetic plea for attention.
    2) Some one says "Well you couldnt do any better!"
    3) A coder comes on and says something like "Sorry, Youtube's a bltch so stop complaining"

These video's are cool and all but it's not like they'll get you off or anything. Obviously there having trouble but it's not the end of the world. Just do something useful with your time.

Preachyness aside,
    I wish Lexaeus was fighting.

15. The Subtle Trapper Moogle Assistant

Darn... I was rooting for marly, too...

Although, to be fair, he was way easier to beat than cloud, so it kind of makes sense...

16. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I don't quite understand the scoring system to determine the winner of each round....... =/

17. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

It was a close one. Marly almost won, you know...

I think Xaldin is going to own Xemnas brutally! =)

I dunno, but I sure hope they dont like throw a dice xD

18. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

Um... first one to die loses? They do still have HP you know. XD

19. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

ah...ok then....

I didn't see any hp bar, though..only a single counter. o-o That's probably what confused me.

20. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

It was the deathcounter of Marluxia. You know normally he casts it above Sora´s head, but this was hacked so the counter was just written there.