Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle One

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Feb 8, 2009.

1. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

I'm sorry, i wasn't pointing to anyone specific.

Cloud said people were saying it was rigged, those people are the ones i'm implying that post at, sorry i wasn't as clear, i was still tired. xD

2. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

S'alright, and by no means did i direct that at you specifically.

Anyway, People, the only thing that's bothering me right now is the fact that i may not have made it clear enough/at all that i am not working alone here. quite the contrary, actually, and over the coming months, although i'll still be editing the videos, and adding effects and lots of behind the scenes work, you'll start to see a lot less of me Posting up here, and a lot more of The true masterminds behind this. After all, what would this be if we didnt have the actual fights themselves? xD
    Anyway, i digress. Battle 2 should be up in a matter of hours now!

3. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Wait, wait WAAAAAAAAIT.

Riku is in the defeated characters section and is therefor up for revenge mode, correct? That means that if you want him in badly enough, you can vote him back in.

4. SA5UK3 Twilight Town Denizen

Cool code!

5. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

I do believe Cloud mentioned that in the same post where Riku was evicted by Xaldin.

6. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Nope, he didn't.

^_^;

7. Explode Who?!

It says it in the video's description on Youtube.

8. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Oh, I didn't see, I watched it on the embedded. Sorry.

9. Vaxidd Moogle Assistant

These battles are turning out to be much better than I expected them to be (I wasn't really expecting much though -_-)
    Good job to the coders who made it possible.

I have to say; this is the *****iest forum iv'e ever been on.
    It's just Kingdom Hearts characters beating the crap out of eachother everybody. Get a grip.

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

there's more to it than that i'm afraid. quite a bit of excessive hacking for each battle actually.

11. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

^_^ Enough to make me want to go berserk on you for thinking it was that simple.

Not that I don't wish it was, but it isn't.

12. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

lol, there wouldn't be any delays if it were that simple XD

13. xaldin7th Destiny Islands Resident

To people actually complaining about the tough work these guys do for your five minutes of pleasure, look at it this way: We now have TWO brilliant battles, in ONE week. :)

14. Dragonrayne Merlin's Housekeeper

In response to some of those earlier who were defending Cloud in regards to the 'rigging' fights comment which I believe I commented on earlier, I didn't mean literally so that one character would automatically win. That's assuming you associated me with said bull crap.

What I mean to claim by 'rigging' is just what's been done in order to make the battles fair for each contestant. Some characters have had their moves modified in order to make the battles more interesting, which by all means makes sense, though I believe it to be a lot of hard work that I myself would be happy seeing even without said effort being put into it. Not so say that I'm ungrateful, or that I speak for everyone here with what's been said. Simply my take on a complicated situation. I really don't think I'm a hard person to please, so anything that may sound like a complaint is simply my ideas to make it better. Everyone has their own ideas of how to improve something, at the very least these guys are willing to listen.

So no: I'm not saying you rigged the fights (though you may still think so for whatever reason -.-)

And yes: I wholly appreciate what you're doing, and actively wait in anticipation for each consecutive vid. I've been a fan of these vids for over a year now, and I'm glad I could participate in the viewing of said videos.

Good luck in the next fight, I'm thinking Xaldin is going to win this battle..

15. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

i think i know what your missing...
    joker
    a remove HUD code
    target mods or somn to make them attack each other
    replace sora code or maybe some replace sora with camera code?? *guessing due to the fact the auto lock on feature is on and the character that isn't being locked onto are center screened
    (im just guessing i dont know if any thing made sense, just strong feelings...)
    and i dont think sight seeing mod was used at all

16. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

So when's this coming out? Yesterday Cloud said it would be up in a few hours. Is there another problem with it?

17. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

maybe.. but if what i guessed was included then there shouldnt be much more cuz i was told the DMA is 15 lines or less based on the fighters...

18. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

Dang. The new video isn't out yet? I hope we do get to see two videos in one week! I wanted to see Riku kick Xemnas's butt! X3

19. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

little trouble with uploading...
    you know its almost like god is trying to stop this tournament...
    But i wont give in :D
    Battle 2 soon!

20. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

I still think it'll be an awesome battle, I just hope it's here today.