Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle One

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alukah Merlin's Housekeeper

Epic battle. God I hate how slowly Marluxia falls after taking damage. I never noticed it before.

2. Roxas VII Banned

woo go cloud xD man maluxria got owned so badly cloud was like boom bing bang lol didnt even give him a chance cant w8 for whos next

3. Roxas4ever Merlin's Housekeeper

Curses... my character didn't win T^T I can see how the fight wasn't completely fair...the beginning was just ######## whopping ########'s butt.

Question: How did you do all this? Did you hack into the game and manipulate it, or did you create your own program all together? Either way, it's very brilliantly done :)

4. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

O.O Oh yeah, I'm definitely glad I snuck on the comp., to see that. Epic fight, although I'm sad to see Marly lose. Great work Cloud!(the coder, not the fighter XD)

Just one thing, I noticed that all of Marly's attacks that actually did damage wasn't included in the doom counter. Why exactly was that? Prime example of this is 5:12-5:14 when Cloud was standing and the circles suddenly appeared causes damage and his counter didn't change at all.

5. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Because it doesn't normally in KHIIFM+, so i didn't add it in.

Also, just to clear things up, the fight was made COMPLETELY fair. just because your character wasn't doing very well, doesn't mean the fight wasnt fair. And after all, it is a battle of skill and cheapness. It isnt always about who's stronger, after all ;)

6. Kaneco Merlin's Housekeeper

Allow another question?

Wasn't there supposed to be pillars of energy coming out in Marluxia's DM attack following Cloud anywhere?

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea i was wondering about that too.

8. Ultimecia sorceress

That's actually a good question, and I would like to know also.

He might have won if he had that move to use.

9. Sencilia Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks for un-privating it. i cant wait for the rest and i especialy cant wait for them to be downloadable! im gonna download all of them!!!

10. xaldin7th Destiny Islands Resident

The only thing that I wish you could do with the downloads is that you put a non-music version of it along with the original. I for one like to experiment with my own music in things like these, so if its not too much trouble, please. :)

11. erkansilk King's Apprentice

emulator or ps2???

12. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

it doesnt matter :/

anyway, about the pillars, it seems that it's an unfixable glitch that isn't worth fixing.

13. dguy3000 Moogle Assistant

where are the next videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Ultimecia sorceress

They are being worked on =/

For now just be patient

15. renteka-bond Traverse Town Homebody

Unfortunately, I can't say this outcome wasn't expected. I warned not to pick Cloud: he only has 3 moves! All of which are over-powered, by the way. Aw well, hopefully someone takes him down before the Title match, or else it won't even be worth watching.

BTW, I liked how you used the Dissidia victory theme at the end. If a villain wins, will you use the Villain version?

16. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Indeed

Also, Each Match is hacked so it is completely fair, i can guarantee it.

17. renteka-bond Traverse Town Homebody

Oh, it isn't fairness im worried about. I've played with Cloud on my team, so I know how strong he is. Hence why I didn't want him in the tournament. Plus, he only has 3 moves. Not very fun.

18. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea i kinda agree. but next is Xemnas vs Riku, i'm pretty sure Xemnas will win and i'm confident that Xemnas at least has a fighting chance against Cloud.

19. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

I pretty much thought Marluxia would win as well. But i'm not sure about Xemnas winning that easy though. I was attempting to recording the video and testing the code. And Riku dealt alot of blows. All i can say for now is that the next battle WILL be really epic. :D

20. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

So is battle Two definately coming tommorow? What time? It should be nearly complete. You've had about a week to make it.