Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle One

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Feb 8, 2009.

1. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

Yesh! That was an awesome battle, it was pretty close. I knew he would win! X3

2. Ultima Wepon Traverse Town Homebody

I think Sephiroth is going to dominate this compition

3. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

you never know, I thought that Marly would win, I wonder who'll win Riku v Xemnas, that might decide and also remember that Larxene is fast, almost faster than Sephy and she likes to juggle.

4. Graxe King's Apprentice

Doesn't Marluxia have an air recovery after taking a number of hits? Most/Some bosses have one, right?

5. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

Guys please put stuff in spoilers. Some people come to the last page to see what's happeneing and they read one post... and it ruins the vid. I was about to come here, but i decided to search first.. glad i did.

6. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

mmm. splendid, ..... i have yet to know how to do the spoiler thing so theirs a secret message thingy >>>>>>>>i thought marluxia won due to the death counter but cloud happened to pull it off... it was good but i thought marluxia was gonna atleast be competition without the death counter.... smh?

7. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

first put [ then put SPOILER then ]

Then at the end put [/ then SPOILER then ]

Your final product should be *note* nothing's in spoiler atm xD

8. the13thmember Moogle Assistant

marluxia doesnt win tho

9. zelhard Merlin's Housekeeper

im just going to say this again im sorry i spoiled it for some of you i just got excited and didn't think straight when posting if some of you are looking for that post or said "i didn't see the post" well i think they deleted it so their one more time im sorry to all

10. Dorjan Oistin Moogle Assistant

That was a pretty awesome vid, can't say I'm overly surprised at the result, but damn it was close. And wow, I had no idea that hacks had come this far at all o.o; I mean I had seen some of the vids but wow...

Yeah, other than that, hi, first post here >.>;

11. Solbadguyxx Merlin's Housekeeper

Woo! Great battle and surprising end,that was AWESOME :D
    I can't wait to see Riku's battle...

12. Count DiZ Traverse Town Homebody

Spoiler!!!!!!!!!

Now you can't say I didn't tell you this was a spoiler. That wasn't a completely fair fight. Cloud could move around too much and Marluxia's designed to fight in close quarters!

*sighs* Anyways, when's the next one?

13. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

That was because of the rendering method, it actually lowed down fps a bit, that's why it looks a bit slowed down. But i guess that's not a Major problem.

14. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea, i didn't notice that until you mentioned it. he didn't use it, he just kept letting himself get bounced around and around, i wonder why.

15. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

i think i has to do with clouds attacks, unless he does those light slashes "which he doesnt do in the vid" u cant recover or realy get a good counter in...... hefty sword

16. fantasygurl Moogle Assistant

whoa! i love the way you did the video it almost look as if its the real thing!
    one more ask....where did you get the music? it sounds so cool you made it?

17. Zexion King's Apprentice

So marluxia didn't win!?
    dammit!!!
    aaagh...*dissapear*

18. xaldin7th Destiny Islands Resident

Oh, and lemme guess. The title match is Terra, right? :p

19. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

xemnas is gonna win, then il be rooting for larxene i think she stand a chance...
    question: if you can make riku do dark aura and dark sheild on his own is it possible to make him do it on KH2. that would be perfect for the shortcut command.

20. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Sorry dude, but this 'uploader' has some more problems then not being able to go on the internet. xD. Sorry people, as you've probably noticed i'm in charge of uploading it. Since i'm the only one with a RS account. xP I'll get it up as soon as i can, but my internet wont be back for a while. But rest assured. If there's a will there's a way. I will try to find another way to upload them. ;) So please be patient. Besides having problems with my internet, i'm also the one that has to record 2nd battle. xDD Do not worry! I will make it happen. :D