Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle III (Roxas vs Sora)

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Organ_13 Destiny Islands Resident

I still vote Demyx :D

2. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

3. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I vote for Xigbar. Man Xigbar would own! :D

4. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

Never thought about Xigbar. Xigbar would be a good fighter.

5. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

...Xigbar teleports. Constantly. That's unfair within itself, is it not? o.O

6. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

So does sephiroth. And plus all of xigbar's attacks aren't magic. So it'd be a fair fight.

7. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Not nearly as much as Xigbar does though. And yeah, because they're magic or not shouldn't matter.

Half of the things Xigbar does if not more is teleporting, not only that he's always in the air. That makes it next to impossible for him to be hit by ground attacks, right? Not to mention he changes the field rapidly.

8. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Well I'm pretty sure they can get rid of xigbar changing the field, and plus sephiroth can teleport next to xigbar and slash him, then sephiroth would just keep attacking unless xigbar teleports. Sephiroth's fire pillar also pretty much takes up the whole field, so xigbar would get caught in it. And I think sephiroth could probaly hit him and when he's doing a ground combo. And sephiroth's omni ground combo would probaly hit him. And Sephiroth's dark balls would probaly hit him too.

And Sin Harvest O.o

9. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll just go out on a limb and agree with Darkhelmet232. Xigbar vs. Sephiroth would be epic. They both have some pretty good advantages. And it's hard to predict who would win this brawl.

10. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

I'll bet you anything Sin Harvest will be nerfed. And Sephiroth teleporting next to Xigbar probably won't truly help unless Xigbar's either reloading his guns or walking on air, because I'm pretty sure when Xigbar teleports then quickly attacks, he'll keep shooting even when you're hitting him. And yeah, fire pillar and dark balls will likely hit him. I highly doubt any of Sephiroth's ground combos will hit him though.

But think about it, imagine Xigbar fighting Cloud. Then Marluxia. Then Xemnas. Then Xaldin. Because Cloud only has his ground combos until he starts flying around the place, he'll basically be wtf-pwned until he uses it. Marluxia's pit of energy, ground attacks, spin wheel, everything won't hit unless he also teleports. All Xemnas' attacks are ground combos, so he'll definitely lose, I think. Xaldin's aeroga will be next to useless because Xigbar fires bullets.

Sephiroth aside, I don't think having Xigbar in the tournament would be all that fair. That's just my opinion though.

11. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

What do u think cloud? Should u use xigbar?

12. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, but his ability to change the battlefield might cause Sephiroth to fall through the floor :/

Unless the coders disabled it... but then he wouldn't be able to do his DM.

13. Organ_13 Destiny Islands Resident

He only changes the floor when you fight Xigbar whithout hacking. He might not even be the one doing that. And if Xigbar uses his DM anyone caught in it (like I was XD) is toast.

14. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Yeeeaaaah, if they actually get Xigbar to work and put him in the Tourny... and make him fight in an area that isn't all that big... -Shudder-

I pity whoever Xigbar fights. Fer srs. I can just picture Xigbar easily beating Marluxia, Cloud, Xemnas, Riku, Roxas, Anti Sora, Larxene, Saix, and Axel. Xigbar, Sephiroth, and Terra are the only bosses I think can stand a chance. =X

15. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

To be honest I highly doubt that. I mean xigbar doesnt always end up in the air. I think all the bosses would stand a chance. Xigbar's lazers dont do too much damage, and plus thats practically his main move. And if xigbar tried to change floors, the coders could probaly stop the whole area changing, thus the move doing nothing. And yeah his DM would toast sephiroth.

16. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

I beg to differ. Out of all the times I've fought Xigbar, which is quite a few, I've yet to see him at ground level unless it's his DM. And they may not do much damage, but that's the thing, he uses them rapidly. He can also make those portal thingies where they appear right above you and shoot you to death.

17. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

Bring Xigbar anywhere outside his natural territory, it won't change, except Zexions "island" then it goes to the book world.

18. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

So then it'd be fair. I think they should use him.

19. Shift Chaser

He changes the "Flag" of the area,so any area that has like,two versions(Like the cornerstone room,which has a "flag" with all those torns,one without,another with Terra portal,and maybe more) will be affected by him.
    And in some areas,once heteleports he freezes the game(Maybe because the area doesn't have more than twov ersions or whatever.).

20. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Well what about the place where terra is fought? Would there be any flags there?