Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle III (Roxas vs Sora)

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Apr 19, 2009.

1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

O.o
    how did you gue-

anyway, its all basically about targetting. the game crashes because sephy is trying to lock on to larxene, who promptly vanishes and makes herself (As well as many others of herself) an entirely new lock-on beacon

2. renteka-bond Traverse Town Homebody

I was way off, then. Aw well, it was a good guess. Now, about this whole coding dilly-bobber, I wanna be a game programmer later in life. If you need help, just point me in the right direction.

BTW, I know a bit of PASCAL, so I'm not entirely new to the whole programming scene.

3. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Huh. So Sephy has his own targeting system...interesting. Is that how the bosses fight each other? By editing their targeting system?

4. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

no, you're way off, but it doesnt really matter anyway

5. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Nah, as Larxene dissappears and reappears, new beacon addresses are made. Beacons represent the characters. They are found by searching for pointers of a certain address above the model. Addresses pointing at the beacon, also point to the character. For example, the targets and the camera. Now you should know what we mean right?

6. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Yeah I get it. Sounds pretty hard...hope cloud wont postpone the tournament. So you'd half to stop her from creating more beacons. Or clones of herself. I get it now. :D

7. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Well, he might postpone it because of the lack of help. But i doubt it. Anyway, don't think we can fix that for Larxene. So we going to replace her.

8. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Ah...so who are u gonna replace her with? I call Tifa!

9. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Cloud was thinking about Lexeaus.

10. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

I say you replace Larxene with Lexaeus or Demyx. Mostly Lexaeus. Although he might be hard to hack. He has that move where he pushes Sora into a beam and slams down with his tomohawk, and that move might not work on Sephy because it's like a cutscene move.

11. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

I got it right....? Weird.... *equally surprised* Do I get a cookie?

The question is...

Do you know if there's any way to fix it?

Edit.
    Screw the cookie! Lexeaus is more than enough!! ^^

12. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

We don't. That's why we are replacing her. ^^

13. Finale Wannabe Nobody

even if we did use her, wouldn't it be an unfair battle?
    sephiroth is undamaged by lightning O.o

and thta is larxenes main move

14. Shift Chaser

Larxene is being replaced?
    Awww....
    She was the one i most wanted to see....
    Isn't there any way you guys make her stop using that cloning attack so it works?
    Like anim mod her clone attacks into something else she has?
    They can make Sephy take Lightinig damage easily.

15. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

I think Sephy vs Lexaeus might not be as entertaining, personally. Wouldn't most of Sephiroth's attacks be interrupted because Lexaeus hardly ever "flinches"?

16. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

You have a point there Ryota. Maybe if you guys have suggestions, like another character you would like to see in the match, then yell it out. We might use them instead. ^^

We would have to almost animod every animation she has, since all of her attacks mostly use those clones. It just wouldn't be fair then anymore. And the code would also be to long. It would just be too complicated. So we just decided to simply replace her.

17. Organ_13 Destiny Islands Resident

Too bad Demyx has water clones that would make Sephy lose (Or maybe not...). If Sephy couldn't beat the clones, you could make it so Demyx doesn't use the water clones, and he only has 2 types of that attack. So you could take away those attacks and BINGO. Sephy vs. Demyx. Plus it would probably be very fun to watch X) So anyway, I vote Demyx to replace Larxene. It would be quite fair I think. Demyx is invincible during alot of his attacks and both are relentless.

18. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Well, I doubt there's many more choices other than Demyx and Lexaeus, so... I'ma flip a coin for my vote. Reason being that Lexaeus not only barely ever flinches, but his rock attacks are both quick and have decent range. Plus his DM... if the DM can be used, that is. As for Demyx, his water attacks would make it a pain to try and get close to him for other bosses, and they also cover wide areas.

I vote Demyx.

19. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

water clones.....

20. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Y'mean... same problem or something? o.o