Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle III (Roxas vs Sora)

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Apr 19, 2009.

1. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

Probably not, considering we haven't heard anything from cloud. :(

2. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Gah, I accidentally read the PS message before watching the video, so I knew what was gonna happen :( Maybe you should put that message as a spoiler... Cause I was kinda bored since I knew who would win. I wanted to cheer for someone.

ANYWAYS awesome battle!! But I think regular Sora would have put up MUCH more of a fight... I never understood why everyone loved Anti Sora so much. Every time I turned into him in the game I be like "GOD DAMMIT NOOO!!" and then run around for a few seconds before being mercilessly slaughtered by the enemy (*coughSaixcough*)

Can't wait for the next battle!! I'll remember not to read what you've written before I watch it... sigh.

3. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

yeah, i said the whole "spoiler" thing too, with the first battle. And trust me.. normal sora wouldn't he be doing one-hit combo's and getting the crap beat out of him. And i always hated anti too.. same as you.. *Cough*Larxene*Cough*

4. Xaries Merlin's Housekeeper

I think both Larxene and Seph have chances of winning.
    Both have unblockable attacks, neither of them can use reaction commands nor reflect, so...

5. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

except the fact that larxene can be a bit** even at lvl 99...

6. dabestgamer Traverse Town Homebody

I think... the question is... whether or not Larxene's Thunder attacks will actually damage Sephiroth considering... he's invulnerable to Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder... right?

7. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

i'm pretyy sure they're taking away the thunder invincibility..

8. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

What the crap larxene would get owned. For one, none of her thunder attacks wouldn't affect seph AT ALL, and besides Seph's sword does like, a hundred damage per hit. And all in all, that pretty much leaves Larxene totally defenseless. So I think its obvious that Seph would win...unless Cloud surprises us ;)

9. Xaries Merlin's Housekeeper

I "none of her thunder attacks would affect seph AT ALL" then I see no reason as to why they put them against each other, it would be unfair.

10. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

you know they can get rid of the thunder resistance...

11. Xaries Merlin's Housekeeper

Oops, it was a typo.
    instead of "i" up there it was supposed to be "If".
    If "none of her thunder attacks would affect seph AT ALL" then I see no reason as to why they put them against each other, it would be unfair.

12. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

ummm ok well listen guys

the thing is im thinking of postponing the tournament.This is probably the last straw for most viewers here, but i don't know how i'm going to cope. i'm down to basically myself and intermittantly about 1 helper, since my team fell out. although i could do it all by myself, this was supposed to be a team effort...and i no longer have a "team" per se. on top of that, it seems battle 4 crashes if a role mod is used. why? i don't know. but i'm not gonna be able to fix it unless i have some proper hackers by my side. a role mod MUST be used, else the fight won't work. erkz doesnt seem interested in helping, neither does anti, and i don't know where evil stands, and i have no clue if explode has learned enough to help. so all i can do is post this message in a vain attempt to recruit more team members who know what they're doing.

...or should i try to fix this almost all by myself? i don't know...

lol i guess i did jinx it. I really have a bad way with luck recently.... hehehe....

13. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

well maybe some of us can help. I don't know to much about coding, but i know a lot about hacking. So if u need some help, let me know. I'll be happy to help :noworries:

14. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Right, well i've got it figured out. battle 4 shortly!

oh yeah, there'll be another unavoidable twist i'm sorry to say. but it's logical if you think about it.
    i'll be revealing more in a few days time!

15. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Nice fight, though Sora would've got Roxas if he wasn't in Anti-Form...

As for Larxene vs. Sephiroth, I expect Larxene to lose in the first minute. In Kingdom Hearts II, you have to press the triangle button as the fight starts, or you'll lose the match. If Larxene manages to either survive, or dodge the attack(she's wicked fast), then I assume Larxene has a serious chance.

As for Saïx vs. Axel, Axel is screwed if Saïx can use his berserk mode.

16. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

yeah....uhhh....larxene.....about her......

17. renteka-bond Traverse Town Homebody

Let me take a wild guess; the thunder resistance either can't be changed or you don't know how, and therefore, Larxene gets pwnt in an insanely short amount of time, meaning that, like Riku, she can't be used? Hot or Cold?

p.s. not sarcastic.

18. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

cold. very.
    you'll find out everything soon enough :P

19. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Ah well...you could always replace her like u did with Riku...maybe with someone that wasnt voted.

EDIT: If you need any help, I can assist you. I'm stuffing my mind with coding knowledge, so I'll be happy to assist you.

20. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

If you do that, I vote Lexeaus... although I don't know if you can hack his power bar into the battle.

But honestly, I really wanna see Larxene in battle. She beat me way too many times on fm+ to not respect her by now.

As for the problem... what, did she go into an infinite fall or something? Or do the clones jut freeze the game? *shrugs* I dunno, just guessing...