358/2 Days Roxas with Kingdom Key

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockin Roxas Traverse Town Homebody

How dare you insult Roxas lol. i think its because they both WANTED to fight so Roxas was nice enough to supply Riku with a weapon,or maybe he was trying to hit Riku but he caught it.Anyway i was dissapointed you couldn't use dual Roxas too but like others have said maybe you will be able to sometimes.

2. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    that would get a little cheasy

3. key dragon One with the keyblade

No, that'd be very bad***.

4. The melodious Nocturne Merlin's Housekeeper

BIG MISTAKE! NO Dual Wielding!

Extremely Bad! Id Prefer That You Can Get a DW Ability AFTER Getting Another Keyblade: Like Hidden Dragon Or Star Seeker and With it on Enemy's are More Harder. Why Not Pass That Damn Messige To The Director!:yelling:

5. Emma Wemma Traverse Town Homebody

Well, it would have been cool to weild two, so its different to Sora but hey, im not miffed

6. The melodious Nocturne Merlin's Housekeeper

*Calms Down* Thankx I Wouldnt Really Like It If There Is Nothing But The Kingdom Key and No Dual Weilding Emma Wemma Why Not E.W For Short?:)

7. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe there'll be a 2nd go-around of the worlds like in KH2. Then there might be dual weilding.

8. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

It depends,I have seen a lot of photos,and maybe we are stuck with Kingdom Key.Damn Kingdom Key.I want Oblivion and Oathkeeper.****

9. tSG1 Chaser

I think he should be able to DW, but only for a period of time. just like Drive Forms. Otherwise, it would make the game way to easy.

10. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

That sounds interesting,good idea.I don't have a clue what they really did though.

Your right,that is so true,to the director.

11. Scott Pilgrim Banned

The thing is, the Kingdom Key that Roxas used was a data Keyblade, or fake. It was created by DiZ to destroy the Nobodies in the fake Twilight Town. When he did that, it awakened his true memories about the Keyblade, then he was able to make the real Kingdom Key appear.

12. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah, maybe light meter will have same effect as Drive meter at kh2

or Roxas get dual wielding only at Special battle (like 2nd Axel battle at Kh2)

13. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

I am dissapointed. I was hoping for something special.

14. Nobody_XIII Traverse Town Homebody

yeah me too....:(..it would be cool to DW without a time limit.......

15. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe he'll DW during the boss fights.

16. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't think every boss fight, only the really major boss fights. Either that, or he'll probably have a light meter that's like a drive meter. Or, like I have said before, maybe he can only use this when he is cornered and nowhere to go such as during his fight with Axel and his fight with riku and the 1000 Neoshadow.

17. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well the Ultimania suggests that Roxas was able to use DW while in the Organization on normal missions so maybe when Sora just starts "healing" in Twilight Town is when Roxas DW.

18. Haseo Knight of Light

I'd say you'd only DW in the game when you're on your own, rather than with your team.

19. key dragon One with the keyblade

Meh, as long as you don't DW at a point where you don't enjoy it for too long.

20. gotron228 Moogle Assistant

You probably unlock an ability or something so that you can dual weild anyway if you could use a dual wielding roxas he'd be Uber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.