358/2 Days Roxas with Kingdom Key

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. key dragon One with the keyblade

Yeah, that sucks.

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

not really, it kills the effect of beating the crap out of the bosses since you have 2 keyblades

3. DjC Chaser

we probably will see some dual wielding and roxas with oblivion or oath keeper. it just doesnt seem like nomura would take that

4. key dragon One with the keyblade

But it'd be sooooooooooooooo cool.

5. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

Yeah, much more fun to take 30 minutes with one keyblade to beat Sephy than 1 minute with two.

6. key dragon One with the keyblade

That's IF Sephiroth appears again.

7. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

I agree with DjC. He's probably going to have Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

8. eyeofoblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, well since Roxas starts with Kingdom Key, that's sora's prime weapon. I doubt Nomura's gonna give two characters the same weapon. Probably two keyblades

9. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well according to the ultimatum, Roxas was able to use the Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblade during Sora's "nap" so I found it weird.

10. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

You know, we could have Roxas DW early in the game but at a very low power, he's very clumsy and with different Keyblades. Like when he has to train and hone his skills as a Keyblade weilder. Like, we could have a plot line, such as:

After Roxas finds out that he can't properly Dual Wield till he can use one Keyblade first. We play with one Keyblade like normal then switch to Dual Wield later when he's more comfortable using one keyblade.

In my opinion, it'd be awfully strange if Roxas was able to use a keyblade right off the bat. Sure he could have a "natural" sense of using one, being the Nobody of a Keyblade Wielder, but he probably wouldn't use it "effectively".

I understood when Sora used a Keyblade right off the bat in KH1 since he used to swordfight with his old wooden swords. Still, he was a bit clumsy. As you play, Sora's skill increases as you go through the game (thus you get new skills like Dodge Roll XD).

That's my opinion on this all.

11. key dragon One with the keyblade

That makes a lot of sense.

12. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

In Deep Dive, when Roxas threw his Keyblade at Riku, he pulled ANOTHER Keyblade out, which is the Kingdom key. Anyone notice that?

13. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

yeah, look:

[​IMG]

the pictures not great, but u can clearly see.

what i want to know is where did KK go???

14. key dragon One with the keyblade

Is there a picture of that?

Maybe it was Sora's, but since he waas inactive at this point, it went to Roxas.

15. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

HQ images of Roxas using KK

[​IMG]

Have fun kiddies!

16. Dredica SNES was the best.

Okay, just to through this out there, Roxas is ******ed. Can you believe he flipping threw his keyblade at Riku? I mean really, it's like, hey wanna fight? Here you can have a machine gun called Oblivion, and I can use this stick called oath keeper. Seriously, Roxas is pretty darn stupid. So if we were going to use Dual Weilding Roxas in Riku fight, it would be only for a little while, well that's what I think.

17. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

Very, very, valid statement.

What is going on in my brain:

Roxas: Crud. Too many Heartless. [sees Riku ontop of building] HEY, DUDE! MIND HELPING ME!? [runs up building and chucks Oblivion @ Riku]

Riku [Thinking]: Whatever. I'll just take care of these heartless trying to beat ya up so I can beat ya up myself in a minute. [jump; catches keyblade]

[random fight scene] [/scene end bwahaha 8D]

Anyway...

Topic: Yesh! It is now proven that Roxas can use KK. Kthxbai!

EDIT: Well... >> I don't really have a reason for Roxas being able to use KK but it might be because he's part of Sora.

18. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well I said that since Sora was out of comisson at this time, his KK went to Roxas since they were the same being.

19. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas can use Kingdom Key because Sora was asleep, yes. Once Sora wakes up, Roxas will not be able to use it, and Roxas himself wil disappear and fuse with Sora. This is according to the manga Kingdom Hearts 2.

In Deep Dive, why Roxas threw the keyblade to Riku, is a very important part. Although I need to confirm something: Is that Keyblade Oblivion, the one that Riku use or?

20. Sui_Caedere Traverse Town Homebody

WOW! Thxs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.