358/2 Days Roxas and the Samurai

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by A Zebra, Feb 10, 2013.

1. A Zebra Chaser

As many of you probably know, each Nobody correlates to a certain Special Nobody. In turn, each Nobody has some control over that specific Nobody type.
    Some of you probably also know about how Roxas' Nobody type was the Samurai, and that they were planned as a party member at some point in the development of Days.
    So, my question, what would you think of more elements of Nobody control in Days? Whether it's as party members, subordinates, perhaps even dispatching them to certain worlds? Whatever you can think of.
    Personally, I think it would have made Days a bit more interesting, if at the very least giving Roxas a party member during those long stretches where he has none. It could also lead to some interesting/funny dialog with Roxas dealing with being a 'commanding officer' of sorts.

2. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I think they'd probably be like party members. Maybe even have the ability to make them spread out across the world you're in during your mission. I think that it would have been a neat concept to add them.

3. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

They should've used them more in my opinion. In KH2, a lot of the organization members summoned their own special nobodies to attack Sora, or make it harder. For example, Luxord and his gamblers. It would have been more fun if Roxas used his Nobodies more. I think the only problem with this, for the organization, is that the Samurai nobodies can't release hearts, only Roxas and Xion can, so dispatching them won't really help in the collection of hearts.

4. Light-Rune Maven Seer

what i love about Samurai Nobodies is that they use two swords AND the scabbards, meaning they are technically allowed up to FOUR weapons....
    Who sees where i'm going with this?

5. Jin うごかないで

The samurai nobodies from KH2 could have had a lot more improvement, I never really concentrated on the enemies in Days i rushed it as I mostly only played it for the story but the KH2 Samurai's could have had something more than just a guessing game for reaction commands it may be slightly off topic but I believe it's relevant because i believe that as samurai's were under Roxas's control during days you should have had a lot more interaction and variety of commands to preform with them though that really could be said for any nobodies that have reaction commands

6. 61 No. B

I don't think it really matters what you could have done with them, (it may have been cool if they were handled like Spirits in DDD) but there needed to be some mention of them having control over the special type of nobody. I don't think we've ever heard Roxas mention anything, or anybody for that matter, on how they can control their one type of nobody. They should have had some function in the story in Days, because that whole game is about nobodies and the only time we see them is in one or two missions. There needed to be a focus on nobodies as a whole, rather than just the organization.

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

Eh, I guess so.
    Still it wouldn't improve everything that's wrong with days though.

8. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

It would be even more awesome. And Days could always use more comedy.

9. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Frankly I want to see the nobodies that were under the dead members control, but yeah most of what is suggested is awsome