Role Play Idol [Season Two] Challenge #4 VOTING.

Discussion in 'RP Idol Archive' started by Jayn, Dec 21, 2011.

?

Who stays?

1. Midnight Star

57.1%
  2. P

14.3%
  3. Ace

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

(Main thread)

And the winner is...

Actually, no one! We're just going to vote this round. Spectator and judge voting is encouraged, just be sure to leave a reason why.

Feedback!

Thank you all for your patience and I apologize for the wait. I will be on top of it from now on.

The pin for RP Idol should be finished for this winner, so Season One and Two winner will receive their pins.

What is this?

While we have a winner (who is immune from this poll), we also need to eliminate someone. In this voting session, we'll vote off ONE person. The other two will battle in the last challenge. You're voting for who you think should stay, and you MUST post in this thread with a valid, detailed critique/reason WHY. There is no voting for yourself. I'll restate my original rule which is be fair about it. Please do not vote for your friends because they're your friends. Please refer to the sign ups thread for more information on voting. (Though, you should have read it already.)

You are REQUIRED to vote. You are REQUIRED to read the other contestants posts. You are REQUIRED to give a reason why.

If you're in the bottom (least amounts of votes), the judges and I will decide who stays and who goes.

If you need extra help, the judges will be critiquing each role player in the main challenge thread.

If you're just following the competition, but you've not entered in it as a contestant, you can vote too. But you're still required to follow the same rules and give a valid reason. If I feel your (or anyone elses) reason is not detailed enough, I will call you out on it. c: (You guys can do the same to me if I seem vague)

Happy role playing. :]

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Okay, I think I might be out this time round though I've had a lot of fun. I wasn't that happy with my post for this challenge but it's a bit late now.

Anyway, I think my vote will go to P. His posts have been consistently entertaining and this was no different. I really like the details they put in when you described everything, it was quite easy to picture what you were talking about. He also has a really interesting take on things, which is quite enjoyable to read.

3. P Banned

Uh, can I change my vote to MS? I initially voted Ace because I thought his was by far the better introduction, but upon further reading, I felt that Midnight's displayed more emotion/reaction, which was the purpose of the challenge.

Sorry Ace! ^^;

4. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Tis fine. My vote goes to Midnight as well. I found her post had more heart and was better laid out.

BTW... the final 3 are all Voxli Admins.

5. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Being that I have a judge vote for this one, my vote went out to Ace. While there was an small extent of detail missing to the post, I felt that the direction taken was bolder and more out of the box. It was something I could truly imagine encountering in a dream world, having a more surreal feeling to it. It was, for the most part, reflective of what I imagine being truly caught in a dream would be like, rather than just having a night terror. Even though a bit more of a thought process could have been applied to the character's development within the post, it was still pretty effective.

6. Doukuro Chaser

While I loved every post, Midnight has my vote. Hers was most detailed without dragging on and had a good flow to it. And good touch of action without having that as the focus.

7. Jayn

Thank you all for voting. :) I'm going to start the final debate now with the judges. We'll see who makes it to the next round with Midnight Star. Good luck!

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I'm in the final? I've got to admit I didn't expect that at all. Thanks to everyone that voted for me. I think you're both worthy for the final.

And yeah, we are all voxli admins, funny coincidence.

9. Jayn

Okay, thank you for the wait.
    The judges have reached a decision. Thank you all for your time and effort this season.

P will be participating in the final challenge with Midnight Star.
    I urge you all to look over your critiques for this season (and the last if you were there). They're sure to help you in the future.

Thank you for your effort this season, Ace. Congratulations on making it this far. :) PM me with any questions.

The next challenge will be posted shortly.
    I would like the two competitors to post in the make. These will be your placeholders. Afterwards, PM me your entry so one can't build off of the other. When I have both of yours, I will edit your posts with your entry and voting will occur. Good luck!

Also, guys, wtf. If you're going to vote you have to leave a reason why you voted for who you did, lawl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.