Role Play Idol [Season Two] Challenge #3 VOTING.

Discussion in 'RP Idol Archive' started by Jayn, Nov 15, 2011.

?

Who Stays?

1. FireKeyBlade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maka

33.3%
  3. Midnight Star

33.3%
  4. Britishism

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ace

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

And the winner is...

Congratulations to P! He is immune from this voting session.

Don't be discouraged! Keep on truckin'.

FuzzyBlueLights had to resign due to the fact he has no Internet at the moment and couldn't post.

Tummer is now stepping in to help with the judging. Bushy resigned.

Go to the challenge thread for your critiques if you've not seen them already.

Feedback!

You all did well working together and helping your story flow. I'd like to thank all of you for your patience, as this season has been going annoyingly slow for everyone involved.

What is this?

While we have a winner (who is immune from this poll), we also need to eliminate someone. In this voting session, we'll vote off ONE person. (Considering Fuzzy is gone) You're voting for who you think should stay, and you MUST post in this thread with a valid, detailed critique/reason WHY. There is no voting for yourself. I'll restate my original rule which is be fair about it. Please do not vote for your friends because they're your friends. Please refer to the sign ups thread for more information on voting. (Though, you should have read it already.)

You are REQUIRED to vote. You are REQUIRED to read the other contestants posts. You are REQUIRED to give a reason why.

If you're in the bottom (least amounts of votes), the judges and I will decide who stays and who goes.

If you need extra help, the judges will be critiquing each role player in the main challenge thread.

If you're just following the competition, but you've not entered in it as a contestant, you can vote too. But you're still required to follow the same rules and give a valid reason. If I feel your (or anyone elses) reason is not detailed enough, I will call you out on it. c: (You guys can do the same to me if I seem vague)

Happy role playing. :]

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Voting for Midnight, because she pretty much ran the argument. And the argument also came to a conclusion. XD Nicely done, man.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

Voting for Midnightstar, because I agree with Firekeyblade; Midnight made everything flow together very nicely, and given with the limits we had it worked out perfectly anyways. She has really proven to be one of the best RPers so far in this Idol.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

My vote goes to Maka for being a great partner and I could really feel the emotion passing between them. It felt realistic and gave me things that I could work off.

5. P Banned

Voting for Ace. I really liked Midnight's, but when it comes down to the crunch, I'll always pick a well-written psychopath over a well-adjusted human.

6. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm voting for Ace. He was a really fun partner to work with, and he portrayed a lunatic worryingly effectively. Anyway, I'm just interested on how he improves throughout.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

My vote goes to Maka. I could feel the tension her character had and the anger he was portraying was very effective, especially if someone was blaming them for an accident when they're worrying about someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.