Role Play Idol [Season Two] Challenge #2 VOTING.

Discussion in 'RP Idol Archive' started by Jayn, Oct 25, 2011.

?

Who stays?

1. P

33.3%
  2. Britishism

11.1%
  3. Ace

11.1%
  4. Marushi

11.1%
  5. Firekeyblade

11.1%
  6. FuzzyBlueLights

22.2%
  7. Maka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

And the winner is...

Congratulations to the clever Midnight Star. She is immune from this voting session. Your post was charming enough to win the judges favor, and you did a very good job with sticking to the 'short and sweet' theme, which was the point. No unnecessary drama, etc. Short and sweet. <3

Don't be discouraged! Keep on truckin'.

Go to the challenge thread for your critiques if you've not seen them already.

Feedback!

So the point of the last challenge was getting the point across without the extra fluff, essentially. You guys did a pretty good job with getting around the two-paragraph limit, but a few of you still pushed it and kind of missed the entire point of being concise. Keep the challenge in mind and instead of trying to get around barriers or rules, try instead to figure out how to use them to your advantage.

What is this?

While we have a winner (who is immune from this poll), we also need to eliminate someone. In this voting session, we'll vote off ONE person. (Considering Terra quit and I want an even number.) You're voting for who you think should stay, and you MUST post in this thread with a valid, detailed critique/reason WHY. There is no voting for yourself. I'll restate my original rule which is be fair about it. Please do not vote for your friends because they're your friends. Please refer to the sign ups thread for more information on voting. (Though, you should have read it already.)

You are REQUIRED to vote. You are REQUIRED to read the other contestants posts. You are REQUIRED to give a reason why.

If you're in the bottom (least amounts of votes), the judges and I will decide who stays and who goes.

If you need extra help, the judges will be critiquing each role player in the main challenge thread.

If you're just following the competition, but you've not entered in it as a contestant, you can vote too. But you're still required to follow the same rules and give a valid reason. If I feel your (or anyone elses) reason is not detailed enough, I will call you out on it. c: (You guys can do the same to me if I seem vague)

Happy role playing. :]

2. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Britishism has my vote. The fact that it was a promise and she was fufilling it for a friend sake was just beautiful in itself. It was short. It was simple and it was to the point. Yet it conveyed all the emotions needed to make me think that if it were a book, I would not be bored. Good job, bro.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

My vote has to go to P. I never thought he would come up with something like that with the challenge we had, and it was very creative concept. I could see it in my head, and I thought it was really cute. Although it seemed strange with the motive of his older character, I think P was the most creative AND he was able to stick to the challenge guidelines easily.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

My vote has to go to P, I really enjoyed his post, Although I wish he would have chosen a better name for his character. KHV-tan just doesn't work for me... XD

5. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    My vote goes to Ace, because his use of music was creative and went well with the character's jokes. It flowed relatively well and seemed somewhat realistic. Sort of.

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I vote for FKB. Hers was simple and still had a good thrill making me wonder if she was gonna mess herself. There wasn't a whole lot needed for explanation as well so it was short.

7. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Cast my vote to P-ness. His writing, like always, makes me feel like I'm reading an excerpt from some great novel, and so the cramped conditions brought out some of his best work. Faust is by far one of my favorite original character, and you handled him well. KHV-tan is adorable, and I really felt her emotions. Anywho, great writing, great characters, great plot, and most of all, great adaptation.

8. P Banned

Fuzzy, I'm gonna vote for you this time around, because I found your humor to be enjoyable. I particularly liked the bait-and-switch of the voice in his head turning out to be Lizzy the entire time. It was a fairly short and sweet entry. Indeed, my only criticism is that the first paragraph felt mildly unnecessary.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Wow. Did not expect that at all. Nice suprise to return to though and I'm not complaining. Thanks.

Also thanks for not starting the next challenge before I was back.

Um anyway as for my vote, I will vote for Fuzzy as I found your post really entertaining and it made me smile. There were other reasons but it's late and I've forgotten them, so I'll probably edit them in tommorrow.

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well, it looks like I'm out. :( Oh well, I'll try again next time. Good luck, and have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.