Role Play Idol [Season Three] Challenge #2 VOTING.

Discussion in 'RP Idol Archive' started by Jayn, Apr 26, 2012.

?

Who Stays?

1. miaulement

80.0%
  2. Master of Keyblades

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. flowergothic

20.0%
  4. Nights

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

And the winner is...

Congratulations to the clever Dr. Wigglz & Tale. They both are immune from this voting session. Your scenarios was fun to read, and you guys actually finished, which was one of the points of the challenge.

Don't be discouraged! Keep on truckin'.

Go to the challenge thread for your critiques if you've not seen them already.

Feedback!

The judges have already touched up on this, but once again, if you need more time ask. But you should be making a dedicated effort to post, you know.

In other news, the RP Idol pin is DONE!

What is this?

While we have a winner (who is immune from this poll), we also need to eliminate someone. In this voting session, we'll vote off ONE person. You're voting for who you think should stay, and you MUST post in this thread with a valid, detailed critique/reason WHY. There is no voting for yourself. I'll restate my original rule which is be fair about it. Please do not vote for your friends because they're your friends. Please refer to the sign ups thread for more information on voting. (Though, you should have read it already.)

You are REQUIRED to vote. You are REQUIRED to read the other contestants posts. You are REQUIRED to give a reason why.

If you're in the bottom (least amounts of votes), the judges and I will decide who stays and who goes.

If you need extra help, the judges will be critiquing each role player in the main challenge thread.

If you're just following the competition, but you've not entered in it as a contestant, you can vote too. But you're still required to follow the same rules and give a valid reason. If I feel your (or anyone elses) reason is not detailed enough, I will call you out on it. c: (You guys can do the same to me if I seem vague)

Happy role playing. :]

2. Glen Returned from the dead

I voted for Miaulement, because to put it simply the other peoples' posts were, for the most part, really short and didn't seem to advance the story much at all. Also, i quite liked the descriptive techniques she used in her posts.

3. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

I voted for flowergothic because she posted a lot more and she did a good job with making the story progress. Even if she did godmod a little by controlling Bloom, it seems that she didn't mean to.

4. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

I vote for Mialument because of her idea for the story, it was really good. Plus she did a really good job with Bloom in the story.

5. Jayn

Still waiting on Nights, MoK and Tale Wind.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

I gave my vote to miaulement, mainly because aside from the winners she seemed to really get into the challenge.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Also voted for miaulement. Her posts seemed the most detailed and on-task of everyone's. There was a little bit of godmodding with her partner's character, but it was very minor (and in character, too xD).

8. Jayn

Alright, well I've (obviously) tried to wait for Nights, haha. We're going to move on now, with Nights disqualified for not voting. Everyone else is spared this round. Next challenge will be posted within the next week at the latest. ​

[​IMG]

9. Jayn

Just posting to let you know this is not forgotten about. I have the thread all ready to be posted, just a couple more things for the judges to iron out (should not take long at this point), sorry for the wait, thank you for your patience. ​

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.