Road to Kingdom Hearts 3 Let's Play Series

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by LPGamer15, Feb 4, 2016.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi everyone! I'm LPGamer15 and I run a collab Let's Play channel on YouTube called the LPGamerZ with my friend (DuskDescent) and my girlfriend (RubyRed). Currently I have just started a new Let's Play Series called "Road to Kingdom Hearts 3" where I will be playing through all the Kingdom Hearts games on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 along with the help of my friend DuskDescent. I am doing a Let's Play on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories (Sora), and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix while my friend is doing a Let's Play on Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories (Riku). I'm also considering doing Let's Plays of the DS Games of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts Re Coded. Along with our Let's Plays we will be also uploading the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Movie and the Kingdom Hearts Re Coded movie. We will also be doing Let's Plays of the games in Kingdom Hearts 2.8 along with uploading the Kingdom Hearts Chi movie. My friend and I will be sharing off Sora and Riku's story in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Currently I am working through Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and have been uploading episodes to our channel. Feel free to check our Let's Play series out and we are looking forward to the future of the Kingdom Hearts.

Here is a link to the playlist my current ongoing Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWpfHNfSg-b2CBC_jZPKQRfOv3AaooYKh