358/2 Days Riku's relationship with Xion...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by MisuzuKamio, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    well, If you look at things, It could be both of what you said. Riku was close to kairi as was sora AND he was deeply involved in getting sora's memories back
    Thus riku going to the dark to defeat Roxas
    It could be a cute pairing....

2. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

I LOVE Riku and Xion 2gether! They wuld be SOOO cute! My sister actually pointed it out to me, but I can't help but agree! I support!!!!!!

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I agree! Riku and Xion together!

But, i consider the another answer:
    Xion birth by Sora's heart, so I believe the memories of Riku within the heart of Sora made them so close... BUT, this don't disagree that they can be together!
    Riku and Xion TOGETHER!

4. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

I didn't even think of that. That could be the explanation, along with (i guess)
    the fact that she looks different to whoever sees her
    and she kind of looks like Kairi... I dunno. Thats a good point. It doesnt change my opinion, but it's something to think about.

5. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I feel a brother-sister bond between them. I wished they spent more time with Riku and Xion, it was a true friendship that could never last.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I don't like Riku and Xion as a pairing. In fact, I don't believe in anyone being paired with Xion.

She's a replica of Sora, she contains the memories that have escaped from him, and so with Riku being so close to Sora's heart, there's no trouble seeing why he and Xion hit it off so well. The relationship between them is a close friendship at most, and it could be something relatable to a sibling-like relationship.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I agree with this.

Another thing is, she specifically contains Sora's memories of Kairi, so Riku would obviously hit it off with her as a close friend. She's made up of both of his friends after all.
    In all honesty, I could only ever see RikuXion for fanfics or AMVs.

8. sweettooth186 Moogle Assistant

Has any one here seen the ddd scene with Riku and Xion? In my opinion they could be together if Xion was still around, but since she went back to sora, it's kinda star-crossed lover-ish.

9. Loriah Banned

I don't think there WAS any relationship between Xion and Riku except that they might've been friends if Xion .