358/2 Days Riku's relationship with Xion...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by MisuzuKamio, Oct 27, 2008.

1. xdarkxrikux Merlin's Housekeeper

where ever sora goes, usully destiny island
    no way Roxas already got Namine

2. Akino King's Apprentice

;_; Why must you bring down the love? ...Nah, I'm kidding. But I thought it was obvious Riku is starting to get the hots for the Kairi-clone/Xion.

Either way, if Xion is part of Sora/Kairi...one of the pairings will gain something out of it.

And no, you aren't the only one. I can see a bunch of fanfiction with all the fanons into one.

3. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

But Xion is a girl, how can she part of Sora if he's a boy? (that's how i see it) I think Xion is a part of Kari, i mean she looks SO much like her. And remember, kari also has a keyblade, so she cant inherited that from her. (Hides now because this is first post and doesn't want to get flamed)

4. ultima_sora Traverse Town Homebody

The thing is that I don't think Riku's relationship with Xion is or will be all romantic and stuff like that. I think it's just like a good friends kind of bond. He's also probably helping Xion because she probably is Kairi's nobody or someone RELATED to Kairi, so he wants to help her, because she's his friend's part. Also if theories like Sora+Kairi=Xion blah blah blah are true, then part of Sora or his memories or whatever MUST be in Xion, so Riku may want to comfort her or help her before she has to or disappears and Sora's memories in her have to go back or whatever to Sora.

Basically, I think Riku is just trying to recover Sora's memories? in Xion and also help her and comfort her since she's probably related to Kairi.

5. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

Eh, I don't know I guess it's better then Riku being lonely for the rest of his life. Besides it kinda makes sense.

6. Yulisma Moogle Assistant

riku and xion

in my opinion, riku might have feelings for xion...

7. Noise For Love and Justice

i dont think Xion...is going to live past this game...but like Repliku said i hope she some how pops up in the other games

8. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

don't get too hyped until we know it's happening

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

How do we know that? I like to think Xion weakened Xemnas and was killed right before Sora and Co. ran onto the Altar of Naught.
    I'd like a Xiora where Xion realizes that Sora doesn't love her back, but still helps him throughout KHII.
    Maybe he falls in love with Xion, Xion doesn't love him back, and then does everything I said?
    That's wierd, because I wrote a fanfic where Xion tries to kill Kairi so she could have Sora for herself.
    Eh, so true. But still, Xiora where Sora doesn't love her back is my favorite.

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

RoxasXXion is never meant to be, as Xion disappears. Those people should have enough sense to realize that.

Riku could have a pairing with Xion, but, like RoxasXXion, it will definitely not work out in the end, whatever happens.

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I think there is definetly something there, but Axel and her seem close too.....maybe I'm just hoping it will be Xion+Riku, because Roxas has Namine and Sora has Kairi, therefore Riku is alone.

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Of course, it wouldn't make enough sense for a Nobody to be with a Somebody. There is more of a chance that Xion will be with Axel.

Well, she would have been with Axel.

13. What I find weird about Axel and Xion being friends, so to speak, is that he never mentioned her at all, or bothered to acknowledge her existence in anything KH2 related, and he specifically said that Roxas was the "only one he liked". Not to mention that in the scenes with Riku, Xion mentions that she can't disappear because she has "a important friend", friend, as in, singular, than plural. And in the translated description of the characters that have been updated in the 358/2 Days site, on her profile said how her and Roxas get along well because of the fact that they both wield Keyblades [which I guess is where they started to relate], and how that raises chances of her hanging out with Roxas and Axel. There's nothing or anything in a direction to Axel only.

The only explanation that can be possible is that memories were erased of her, or else, I'm not going to buy this "friendship". Then again, I don't buy that Xion existed, and was not referenced at all in KH2 already, but that's besides the point.

As FOR Xiora, we don't even know where the girl comes from yet. Who knows if she's to be some sort of Sora hybrid.

I find that hard to believe...I think Kairi's made it clear on who she wants to pursue any romantic endeavors with.

Which is why I like Xion with Riku. It would not work out in the end in game canon, considering that something does happen to her, but there appears to be some background for the two, and they do connect, so is possible that people will love the interaction, the same way he speaks to her, and how he holds or comforts her. And is adorable.

And it also does wonders for Fanfiction, because then, now Riku won't have to be stuck with a OC all the time, or have Selphie as a resort.

14. Daisy the Sorceress Destiny Islands Resident

Moving from England to Wales and back again
    Well, you never know. We don't exactly know when Nomura decided to put Xion in - whether it after KH II was made or whatever. I mean, it's perfectly possible that he forgot the "He was the only one I liked" detail since he's only human. But I don't know. You could be right.

15. Finale Wannabe Nobody

i think that he see's kairi in her. However he gets angry because he is getting fooled...

16. im-axel-fear-me-NOW Merlin's Housekeeper

i feel so bad for riku......nomura always makes him the third wheel :( i hope that xion isnt kairis nobody so that in kh3 riku can find her and finally have a girlfriend of his own

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

girlfriend/boyfriend have no place in Kingdom Hearts....the IMPLIED love is a lot better than actually showing it, Nomura obviously shares this view (hopefully) since he shows Kairi and Sora do love each other but they don't parade it by saying "I lvoe you" or kissing.

18. andrellnogueira Moogle Assistant

IN khII Riku began protekting his friend at all costs
    i think dats ´cause he lost Xion(so he wanted to lose no one anymore)
    I like The idea of a Riku x Xion (riku is one of my favorite chars he nds someone)

19. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

Hmmm...while Riku may have cared for and lost Xion, I think his main motivation for protecting his friends in KHII was the guilt he felt over his actions in KHI. We already know he was trying to make it up to Sora in his search for forgiveness. However, if he lost Xion, it would definately amplify his need to look out for his friends.

20. Zexion King's Apprentice

Riku's relationship with Xion..

i think it's just like
    Riku and Kairi..