Chain of Memories Riku Replica Battle Four

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Amaury, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

So, yeah, I'm stuck on him, which wouldn't be a problem, but it's critical because I'm doing a walkthrough of this game, so I can't just stop playing.

It's his stupid Dark Aura that gives me problems, as I can't avoid it.

Any help / advice?

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Make your deck like this.

As many 9s that you have then as many 8s you have then 7s then 6s. after that put about 3-5 cures. At the end put at least 3 0s. The 0s are for dark aura. Don't do any sleights. Just keep attacking him. That's pretty much the best way to beat any boss.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Here's a list of what I currently have, which should help you help me. :)

Current HP: 410
    Current CP: 500

Deck:

• Crabclaw (7) x3
    Note: One of the three is premium.

• Crabclaw (9) x1

• Pumpkinhead (6) x2
    • Pumpkinhead (8) x3

• Fire (1) x1
    • Fire (4) x2
    • Fire (5) x1
    • Fire (6) x1

• Cure (5) x2
    • Cure (8) x1

• Elixir (1) x1
    In Reserve:

• Kingdom Key (5) x5
    • Kingdom Key (6) x4
    • Kingdom Key (6) x1 (Premium)
    • Kingdom Key (7) x5
    • Kingdom Key (8) x1 (Premium)

• Three Wishes (5) x2
    • Three Wishes (6) x2

• Fairy Harp (6) x1
    • Fairy Harp (7) x2
    • Fairy Harp (8) x1

• Wishing Star (5) x4
    • Wishing Star (6) x2
    • Wishing Star (6) x1 (Premium)
    • Wishing Star (9) x1

• Olympia (4) x1
    • Olympia (5) x1
    • Olympia (6) x1

• Lady Luck (5) x3
    • Lady Luck (7) x1
    • Lady Luck (8) x1
    • Lady Luck (9) x1 (Premium)

• Divine Rose (4) x1
    • Divine Rose (8) x1

• Oathkeeper (4) x1

• Crabclaw (9) x1 (Premium)

• Pumpkinhead (8) x1

• Blizzard (5) x4
    • Blizzard (6) x2

• Thunder (4) x1
    • Thunder (5) x1
    • Thunder (7) x1
    • Thunder (9) x1

• Cure (3) x1
    • Cure (4) x1
    • Cure (5) x1
    • Cure (6) x2
    • Cure (7) x2

• Gravity (1) x1
    • Gravity (6) x1
    • Gravity (7) x1
    • Gravity (9) x3

• Aero (6) x1
    • Aero (7) x1

• Simba (3) x1
    • Simba (6) x2

• Genie (7) x1

• Bambi (3) x1
    • Bambi (5) x1
    • Bambi (8) x1

• Dumbo (4) x1
    • Dumbo (5) x1
    • Dumbo (6) x1

• Tinkerbell (4) x1
    • Tinkerbell (5) x1

• Cloud (6) x1
    • Cloud (7) x1
    • Cloud (8) x2

• Potion (5) x3
    • Potion (8) x1
    • Potion (9) x1

• Mega-Potion (2) x1

• Mega-Ether (5) x1

4. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Like I said. Put your highest cards first then cures then 0s. You have to compromise to fit everything mainly because I don't know the CP cost of each and every single card you have. I will say to use the two 6 cures and the 5 cure. Fit everything else around the cost that is left for that.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Unfortunately, there lies the problem, because I have no 0s, my Moogle points are only 296, and I don't have any Moogle map cards.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, what you do is fight so you get experience, gain moogle points, find moogle cards, put your CP up a ton, or take spells out, because you don't have nearly enough cards. Or you can take some higher cards out and put in lower ones so you can do sleights. That's why I suggested doing a Sonic Blade deck, you have plenty of high cards, and it works well against Riku Replica. Like rediculously well. It attacks him like crazy, he can't attack back, and his HP drops like mad.
    I use it about 5 times, maybe, to get rid of him. It works wonders. If you're not keeping track of HP, you'll beat him just like that.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

If you really, really have to, venture back through the other worlds, FIND some moogle map cards, and then save up to get the 0 cards. If you have brilliant reactions, you can always do what i did in the original chain of memories and have a deck FULL of the 0 cards. Anytime they attack just use one, if they use another card to counter yours then use another 0. It'll be a very, VERY long battle, but you should win (it's how i defeated Axel :D)

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I must be the only person not to use 0 cards. They take more space than a 9 card, and if you wanted, you could make a sleight and just take out any other card the enemy uses. I found that most effective. And you manage to get a stronger card in. 0 might be good to cancel out an attack, but it's also the weakest card for attack.

9. Misty gimme kiss

Yes, but when you create a sleight, the first card in it is removed from your deck for the remainder of the battle. If you constantly sleight to break enemy attacks/sleights, you'll lose a lot of cards. A way to avoid this, of course, is to either have massive CP and shove a lot of cards in, or to make the first card in the sleight a low-level card you don't need (of course, that downgrades the possible value of the sleight).

As for Re:CoM, I get stuck in it all the time and the best advice I can give is just keep leveling up. Collect Moogle Points if you need to, fight battles until you get a Moogle Map Card, and buy some cards.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

hence why you work more on your CP than HP, and also why you don't just stack your deck with cards between 7-9. It can take a lot away. Still, he's also got the problem that half of his cards are attack cards, while the other half are magic. And there's elixir. Taking that thing out can give him at least 4 more keyblade cards. I personally never use elixir, just because of how much CP it takes, even for a lv1 card.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

True, it takes alot of CP. But in the later stages of battles it becomes a real life saver. When you're low on HP and cards and just don't have the time to reload, you'll be thankful for that elixir.

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Another one of the problems is the lack of Donald and Goofy because Sora had to be stupid.

The Goofy Smash sleight was very helpful in the previous Riku Replica battles.

Not only that, but cards aren't lost. Well, they are, but it's the ally cards that get lost, and since they disappear after every use, anyway, it's not much of a difference.

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

You forget the premium strategy. Since premiums will be lost no matter how you use them they work great to lead a slight.

Personally I went with a kind of combination of Ace's and Aqua's strategies. set your core deck for sonic blade with a few zeros in the back. It may be cheep but it works.

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

What i did was all but abandon physical attack to have godly magic. if i remember correctly i had 5 clouds, 4 cures, 3 fires, 1 simba, 2 gravitys, 2 stops, 2 aeros, and like 6 kingdom keys. the gravity and stops alone don't work but they can be used in sleights like firaga burst, lethal flame, and magnet spiral. also a zero or two is helpful. this strategy actually worked pretty well.

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

jeez. exactly how much CP did you have for that? Those aren't exactly cheap cards

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

lets just say my hp wasn't exactly the greatest

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

All right, so I leveled up twice to get some more CP.

Should I be able to beat Riku Replica 4 with this?

[video=youtube;iV-y8q3sT9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV-y8q3sT9Q[/video]

18. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Ehh you can try. You're gonna have to use sleights though to get rid of Dark Aura since you have no zeros. Also don't use the cure's in a sleight.

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

Well, here goes nothing.

There will be no test runs! :) I'll record everything. That way, if I do succeed, I don't have to do it again to record it, as I might not get lucky again. :x

Also, I'd love zero cards, but I don't have any Moogle cards, even after fighting quite a number of battles when I was leveling up. :x

EDIT: So much for that.

Unless I can get zero cards, I'm pretty much screwed.
    I'd use Action Replay, but it doesn't work.

I guess I'll just go ahead and start the KH2 walkthrough.

20. Mixt The dude that does the thing

moogle cards may be rare, but they aren't that bad. Are you getting room cards at all? You may want to discard some you have. If you have any roulette rooms that can help with a bit of practice. Alternatively you could just open a ton of chests, but that is much slower.