Riku and Sora

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by roxas2142, Jul 1, 2011.

1. roxas2142 Merlin's Housekeeper

I wasnt sure about this and alot of people have told me differnt things but in re: chain of memories is sora's story and riku's reverse/rebirth story happinging at the same time??

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I don't know the exact timing of it, but Rebirth started after Sora's story and ended before it, though it did overlap.

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

Actually, Rebirth ended a little while after Sora's story.
    IIRC, Riku went to fight the Riku Replica after Sora had been put into the pod by Namine.

4. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

^^^this, no one knows HOUR,MINUTE, and SECOND but as ploo said "Riku went to fight the Riku Replica after Sora had been put into the pod by Namine." yhea and he left a the castlle a little later while he got his new clothes, separated from mikey, and rcived orders from DiZ

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Does anyone know the actual time that Sora and Riku where in Castle Oblivion?

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

How's that possible, though?

If Riku went to fight Riku Replica after Sora was put into the pod, he shouldn't have, as Riku Replica joined Sora's side for the final battle, so if Riku fought him after Sora's story, that doesn't make any sense.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Repliku did not do the final fight. He left right after Sora killed Marluxia. Sora was then put in a pod. Then Repliku killed Zexion. Then Riku kill Repliku. Then Riku found Sora in the pod.

8. Plums Wakanda Forever

During Days, there was one point in which Axel, Larxene, etc. left for Castle Oblivion, and about ten days later Roxas was comatose for a while due to Sora being put asleep in the pod. All in all, Sora and Riku were in CO for about two-three weeks max.

9. Llave Superless Moderator

I dunno how immediate CoM was after KH1, but i do know that Sora was there first, cause in the "time line", Sora's aready asleep in a pod when Riku's done kicking butt.

10. Rhiscx Banned

If your wondering when Riku starts his story it's after Sora reaches the 4th floor is when meanwhile Riku is woken up by Diz.

@Llave de Espada CoM starts right after KHI chasing Pluto with the letter that we never read.

That help any?

11. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm... i wonder if that letter will have any significance later in the story....

But yeah Sora's is first, but they don't mix. However, you have Repliku and Vexen to do it for you, kinda keeps things in perspective.

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Riku starts his story a little after Sora starts his in Castle Oblivion. And Sora ends before Riku because he beats Marluxia and is put in the pod, while at the exact same time that Marluxia is beaten Riku is on Basement 2, or 3, I can't tell when one starts and the other stops, but Zexion tells him that Marluxia was defeated.

13. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

Riku showed up at C.O. a little after Sora, Donald, and Goofy did. Sora defeated Marluxia a little over 1/2 way through Riku's story. Sora was already "sleeping" when riku defeated Ansem. Hope that helps. (Don't believe me then go re-play them both.)

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I remember some time in Riku's story that a Great and Powerful presence was gone, it is Sora's story ending. Reverse/Rebirth Mode I believe starts almost in the middle of Sora's story, and it ends when Riku arrive in Twilight Town (I think).

15. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Actually the cause of Roxas' coma was Namine messing with Sora's head. I imagine Sora got there about a week after Axel and the others left. I mean, they had to get set up and all. As for when Riku arrived, I think it was very shortly after Sora began being active there. Repliku didn't really take long to appear and Vexen had to fight Riku before he was made. So, it couldn't have been that long after Sora got there.