Kingdom Hearts Right, I need some help...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Aragorns, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

first of all... I suppose I have to tell you I just got the KH games this christmas... which would explain why I'm far behind... I'm stuck in Deep Jungle...
    you see, I'm still trying to find the slides, I found Slide's 3, 6, 4 and 2... so I guess I can't find 5 and 1...
    Aaaand thats my situation *headdesk*, I would proberly also ask how to kill Cerberus and that he's owning me, but I won't.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Slide Locations:

• Slide 1: Find it on top of the Tent you exited from.
    • Slide 2: Go left from the Tent and find it on a file cabinet at the end.
    • Slide 3: Find it in front of the painting canvas.
    • Slide 4: Jump on the stack of boxes north of the Tent to get it.
    • Slide 5: Find it on top of the brown tent. Walk to the end.
    • Slide 6: Climb the set of boxes at the right side of the Tent.
    As for Cerberus, I believe after Deep Jungle you get the Cure spell, so all of the fights should be a lot easier. You don't need to finish Olympus Coliseum to move on, or even to beat the game, so you can always wait and come back when you're a little stronger. =]

3. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks Larxene.(you don't mind if I call you that, do you?) I suppose I'll get those slides ASAP with this valuable information...
    The Savage Nymph strikes again...
    ???: We'll have to keep an eye on her...
    ????: Indeed, and of course, the rest of them.
    ???: It is Ms. Xiv's(Ziv)'s will...
    *Aragorns turns around*
    *no one there*
    ... I could of swore I heard something...

4. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

For the cerberus fight, I recommend hopping up on his back via the back legs and hitting from there. When he starts shooting dark fireballs, either dodge or block and as for the darkness barf, just keep moving to avoid being hit. Otherwise take your time and nail him from behind.

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

For Cerberus fight, I always attacked him from front, being very careful when he attacked. I just attack him if he down the guard, normally right after he finish an attack. And usually I attack him from the stairs. when he do the Fireball attack or the Darkness attack, I keep dodging until he stops.

But as Misty (or Larxene XP) said, if you want, you can go back and defeat him when you feel stronger enough. =D