Richard Epcar: Finished Recording for Dream Drop Distance?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Mike Chaser

Hello KH-Vids. Does everbody here know who Richard Epcar is? He is the voice of Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. His voice has been a part of the Kingdom Hearts community for quite some time.

Receiving conformation whether Richard Epcar will once again reprise his role as Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance has been hard to confirm. In a private chat with him over Facebook regarding the new Kingdom Hearts title, he wouldn't comment about his vocal appearence. He said that he wasn't able to "discuss" any new projects. I told him that if it was alright, I would interview him when the title comes closer to its release and he replied he was on board with that statement from me.

As far as his role in Dream Drop Distance, I would say that it appears his voice will be just one of many that we can expect in this new Kingdom Hearts title. In the mean time, Epcar has also shared a comment on his facebook. "Very happy-just recorded on a big title game today!" Kingdom Hearts anyone? My reply on his wall "We're hoping Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance."

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Feb 6, 2012.