Revolution of Rivelle

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Glen, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    After making her proclamation to her friend in need, she was all ears as to what needed to be done. Taking all the mental notes that she could in order to just sort of figure out what the situation was, she thought about it for a bit before giving a thumbs up to the girl. "No worries Red, you can count on me to get this done." As she started to walk down the street and further towards her destination, she continued to think more on this job she was given. In the first scenario, which was getting the necessary information on to her person and getting out, that would require a few things. The first of course being knowledge of where the other Canna was, which would be more than likely easily remedied. The second was stealth. This would be necessary in getting the information and copying it down in some way to herself in a timely manner. Now, Jackson was good at her abilities of urban exploration, but her ability to do that without being detected was something of a completely different story. Which could only mean one thing could happen here.

As she was walking, eventually Canna Dos had given her signal to Jackson, which was responded with by a brief way by Jackson. The blue haired girl then turned and slammed her fist against a nearby wall. With the wall no longer being there, the noise made from the hit caused the attention of most of the guards in the immediate area to focus on her. With a skip in her step, she went bounding out of the immediate area and ran towards another area to cause a commotion in. The guards, more or less extremely confused as to what caused the noise and destruction, were running into the area, when suddenly a guard's attention was focused onto her.
    "You!" a guard had yelled and pointed at her, "you're the damn fruit thief!"

"Fuck."

With that, the wild Benny Hill chase had begun, with Jackson running through the streets and darting through the alleys. The guards were pretty relentless in their chase, but she was keeping good pace and distance between herself and them. However, all of this momentum was stopped as she crashed into a blond and black haired boy and a blue haired girl, thankfully not with her hands. As she went tumbling down, she looked at the two and said,
    "hi there. So, how you two doing?" During this really odd attempt at small talk, the guards had managed to close the distance a fair bit between them, to which she just said, "so how good are you two at avoiding the city guard?"

[​IMG]

After Johnis had made his large proclamation, he was sure that these subjects would soon bow to his will. Wait, what was with the yellow haired man? He seemed to crackling with some sort of light. Perhaps that was just the radiance that came along with Johnis taking form on his loyal subject- it was most certainly not that. After getting blasted by the lightning, the young hamster flew forward and was immediately used as a projectile weapon towards some sort of weird pink haired dude. My, he would make for a glorious jester in his royal court. He noted that the hair really made him stand out above the norm, but then quickly realized that it was just that everyone else's hair was one or two colors in the building...rather than how there was a rainbow of them in the entire city. Nevertheless, he would still make for a fine jest- apparently he didn't like that idea, as he was hurt further by the man.

After recollecting himself, Johnis picked himself up, dusted himself off and then let loose a torrent of insults.
    "Listen here you ****ing ****ers that think your ******** ***** *** faces can ****ing **** me up and **** my ****ing ****. No! You bitches will ****ing bow down to my ****ing **** or so **** me I will **** your ****ing ***** *** ***** with a giant rusty ****." After letting this loose however, it came more out as some sort of angry tyrade of...squeaking. Johnis was somewhat confused by this, when suddenly he saw that someone had walked into the room. For whatever reason, he claimed to be the leader of the rebellion, and got himself cuffed and carted off. What a stand up guy, taking the bullet for Johnis's glorious revolution to take over the kingdom. He would have to help him out in some way, and so he decided to follow the group of his Royal Court Jester, the martyr and that weird girl.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Oscar nodded in response to Samuel. "It doesn't matter who they send after us. I've seen some of their best soldiers, and they aren't anything special for the most part. I should be able to handle whatever they throw at us, and even if I can't, we've just got to make it to Moredoor right? Get there, circle round to Corvus, explain things to the king, then we'll be free as birds" Oscar said, walking along the path. "Don't worry about things, Samuel, your big brother's got it covered" he added reassuringly. He wasn't entirely convinced they were okay himself, but he had to act as though they were. He knew his brother well enough that he had a bit of a hunch that he wasn't as calm as he looked, and telling him the truth of the matter wouldn't help in the slightest. If they made it to the Happy Mountains, which wasn't difficult given how close to Sharox it was, they could get more supplies for the road ahead, maybe even convince somebody there to help them. It was their best hope, and at this point probably their only one.

[​IMG]
    As Vex prepared to take another swing at Precious, to try and dislodge his grip on Xera, he felt all the magic in his body simply stop. Coincidentally, that was at the same time that another man walked in and claimed to be the leader of the rebellion. Vex was sure the two were related, so was Precious apparently. After Precious and Eldridge had left, Vex glanced towards Xera to make sure she was alright. She wasn't acting any different to usual, but after the way their enemy had been strangling her, there wasn't much doubt that she'd been affected. "Never seen you let yourself get caught like that either, I guess this day's full of surprises" Vex said in a fairly neutral tone.

As Kari asked why they were fighting Precious, Vex began to walk out of the bar. "Same thing that's been happening for the last week, people thinking I'm the leader of some mass rebellion and trying to bring me in. Kinda gotten used to it by now, but people don't usually take the blame for me" Vex stated. It was strange that someone else had claimed to be the leader, especially given the crime for plotting such a thing. It would probably end up in the man getting killed. He'd die a hero, death in glory and all that crap. An idea formed in his mind.

"Xera, that guy claimed to be the leader of the rebellion, but both of us know that's a lie. I've got two questions for you, but only the answer to one of them means much. What do you think of actually startin' up the rebellion people have been accusing me of starting?" the man asked, simply standing in the doorway now. That was the less important question; Vex had already made his decision. Now for the more important one. "And how well do you know the castle? Cause we're going to break a guy out of prison" Vex said with a smirk, already walking out and following Eldridge, having an idea of what Xera's answer would be.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xera glared at Vex with his response about her getting caught. "To be fair I have never seen a magic that allows my sword to bounce off someones fricken clothing. My sword should have pierced that easy." She crossed her arms and turned to the door. Her neck still ached from where Precious was grabbed her and squeezed so hard, as did her leg, but this sixteen year old girl was not weak in the slightest. She had a tough skin and didn't want to let anyone think any different of her, so even the times that she was hurt, she didn't let anyone see. Especially not Vex. He was her only hope to escape her home life, she did not want to go back to her father.

When Vex began talking to her again she listened closely before a wicked grin appeared across her face. Starting an actual rebellion. Oh this would be fun.
    "I will follow you into whatever endeavor you wish." Xera said in an obedient voice, but it was clear from her expression that she liked the idea indeed. She didn't care for the king much, what had he ever done to help her and her family in poverty. The high ups seemed to love this king, he was so great, but she had yet to see it in her own life. His next question she couldn't help with. "I have never entered the wretched place." Was her only response before indicating towards the door for Vex to go first. "I will follow your lead, no matter what the circumstance."

This type of behavior was definitely on and off for Xera. She was not always that formal, but she was during two occasions. One was when she was trying to get on Vex's good side for whatever reason, whether she messed up or wanted something. The other reason was when she was in full support of what he was about to do and wished to show her loyalty. Besides that Xera was usually a bit of a smartass or at the very lease not formal in the slightest just following for the sake of following.

[​IMG]
    Samuel followed his brother out of their little hiding place as Oscar tried to reassure him that everything was going to be okay. There was two problems with his plan however, getting past Moredoor, and convincing the king. The first one was Samuel's issue since he was the one that suggested to go this way, meaning he had to be prepared to find a solution to get to the other side of Moredoor himself. However he was aware of what he had gotten himself into, as well as the long walk ahead of them that he could use to plan how he was going to go through with this. However dealing with the king, that was Oscars problem. Samuel was not convinced that they could convince the king to let them be free, he wasn't convinced that he could even get in to see the king. Oscar was a wanted criminal and he was his accomplice. Why would anyone let them anywhere near the castle? This was a worry for Samuel. He didn't want to be on the run for the rest of his life. That was no way to live, but if they didn't it was a way to die.

Samuel looked ahead at the empty dirt road ahead of them. He tightened his grip on his sack of supplies he had stolen for them. This was their life, it had been for a while, one abandoned road to another trying to avoid the guards. He should be used to it but he did't want to accept it. There was not much ahead but by the end of the day they should be able to reach the happy mountains, whether or not they could stay for a rest was another question all together, chances where no they couldn't. Samuel picked up his pace slightly as he stared ahead now deciding to start planning how they might get across Moredoor.

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Balthar continued to stand watch over the house after Thea had run off. After about an hour or so, he began to worry. Ordinarily, she would have come back to him by now with another request to play. Perhaps he'd upset her. Walking over, he knocked on the door of her room. When there was no answer, he came in to find the room entirely empty. She been able to sneak out of the house without anyone noticing. That girl was too clever for her own good. He called to the master of the house, telling him where he was going, and ran out to search for Thea.

Soon enough, he found the library ablaze. This couldn't have been an accident. Thea loved to read. Of course she would come here. He wasted no time in bursting through the doors. It was difficult to see through the smoke. It stung his eyes and he coughed as it filled his lungs. "Thea!" He called out, walking around. He heard a scream. There was someone else still in the building. No...There were several people still there. Thea was his top priority, but he couldn't just abandon the others.

Three people. That was all he could find and gather together. The only ones still alive anyway. Even then, it was stretching it. There was a middle aged woman, who had severe burns all along her face and upper body, an elderly man who had broken one of his legs under falling debris, and a child. A little boy, who was the worst of them. The flames had seared his body and charred it black. He was still alive, but there would be nothing any doctor could do for him. The boy was gone...Balthar shook his head. No. That wasn't right. He would save all of them.

Balthar drew his blade and stabbed it into the floor. Nearby, part of the ceiling fell in. The building wouldn't hold much longer. "Do not worry. I will protect you. " He said to the three. The boy responded only by sobbing. "I-it hurts..." He struggled out. "I...I will save you." Ashes were blown back by a wind from Balthar's now radiating body. Glorious golden wings of energy spread from his back, leaving the three in awe and fear. "I will protect you." He said to himself. A wave of golden light erupted from his body. It spread throughout the building before shining through it, forming into a pillar spanning into the sky. The pain of those in front of him began to fade. Their fear vanished. Their wounds healed. All of it disappeared as golden light flowed out of them. They were safe.

Then the light flowed into Balthar, and he felt the torment they had endured. His skin began to char and turn black under the burns. He fell to one knee as the bone in his leg snapped in two. He coughed furiously. They had all suffered heavy smoke inhalation. He was afraid. He feared for his life. Of course he did. They had been afraid. If it hadn't been for his magic making him more durable than the average person, he would've died under the injuries. Picking up the old man, he slung him over his shoulder, then grabbed the other two, under each arm. He began to walk forward. He was confused, as though he wasn't really sure what was happening. Another weakness he had taken from those in the building. "Thea, If you can hear me, follow the sound of my voice! We have to leave this place!" He yelled out with a raspy and strained voice. He knew the flames couldn't hurt the girl. Freed of her confusion, she should be able to follow him out of the building. Summoning all the strength he had in him, Balthar rose to his feet. One of his legs was broken, so the task made him groan with pain. He limped forward, carrying the three people he had saved. "Thea, This way!" He called out to the girl again. He made his way to the front of the library.

The crowd of people which had gathered out front gasped as Balthar burst open the front door, dropping the people and collapsing under the exhaustion and pain. His breath was heavy and raspy. Smoke filled his lungs. Yet, he looked over. They were safe. He'd gotten them out of the building mostly unharmed. Nothing but minor burns they'd gotten on the way out which would heal over in a day or two. They would live. He had saved them.

[​IMG]
    Taliesin looked at the man who was now his lord, as he asked him about his magic. "What can i do with it? Why, anything. My magic can flow waters, make fires rage, soothe the soul with a calming wave. My magic is that which brings life to my music. It makes real the songs i play. My magic is as boundless as the concept of music itself." The bard said, explaining his capabilities. He would give a more detailed demonstration at a later date. He had a feeling that his talents would be needed. "My talents are widely varied. I can cook, i have been told i have a tongue of silver, i am proficient in swordplay. As for what i seek...I'm afraid that is rather difficult to explain. What i seek is perfection, yet not as you know it. Do not trouble yourself with it. Rest assured, i will obtain it in the way of helping you. I have a feeling you will make my time with you worth it, whether you intend to or not. Simply go about your own agenda, and i will assist you with it in any way i can."

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The fire quickly spread around Thea catching not just that section of the library on fire but the entire library soon became engulfed in blue flames. The young girl stood stunned not quite sure what she had done. Everything was on fire and she couldn't stop it. She had done this... She had set her favourite place on fire because she had a small freak out, because she hat broke the rules. Thea stared wide eyed at the flames, a brighter blue than her own eyes.

A voice called to her from the distance but she couldn't shake the shock long enough to focus on what was being said. A few more calls and she came to her senses and clued into the voice she heard. Balthar... The man who was supposed to protect her and her family. She loved him and was now terrified that he would get hurt because of her. She didn't want to hurt him. She didn't want to hurt anyone. What had she done?

Thea began to run towards his voice through the burning building. She passed one of the libraries who was killed in the fire. She began to cry as she ran. Soon one of the bookshelves collapsed in front of her. She let out a shriek as she jumped back out of the way. She closed her eyes and started to try to run without looking, the flames couldn't hurt her but the smoke sure could. Thea got out of the building soon after. She was choking and coughing and crying. She looked up and saw Balthar, leg swollen and looking worse for wear. He had taken a few people out with him, all people she had hurt.

Looking up she saw a couple cops standing over her looking at the young girl with fear and anger. They soon grabbed her arms and restrained them behind her back.
    "Balthar help me. I am sorry!" Thea cried out as she was scared. She was scared of her powers, she was scared of these men, she was scared of what she had done.
    "That is enough gentlemen, leave her alone." A deep raspy voice said from behind her, it was her father. As soon as the men released her she went running to her fathers arms crying and coughing. She buried her head in his chest and cried. "I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to. I swear." Her father didn't react however. He watched as medics came to Balthars aid and nodded him off before heading towards home.

Back at home Thea was locked in her room for the night and her father paced around the room in which they housed Balthar. He lived on site and now would be healing on site. Though her knew that Balthar might not be in commission for a while he needed someone to talk to about the matter. "She still has yet to get her magic under control and is a danger to society, only increasing the fear of magic. I love my daughter and know she doesn't mean to but still the problem is the same." He stopped pacing and stroked his beard. "She is to have no visitors or go out at all until she can get her magic under control. I hate to admit it but she is undoing everything we have worked towards since we located her. I have gotten a letter recently about a kid looking for work as a guard. I am going to contact him and see if he still wants the job. You can use some help in your current state." With that he walked off to his office to write two letters, one to the king explaining the events that just conspired. The other letter to the boy Kyle offering him a position if he still wanted it.

6. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I might not know this castle very well either, but I'm coming with you two." Kari said, standing with them at the doorway. "If you're starting something then you'll need all the followers you can get." Besides if you've got her following you around I'm pretty sure you can manage having me too. I want in on this and there's nothing either of them are doing about it. It's stupid to turn down friends and besides, this is what I've wanted for a long time. A chance to really, really fight back. Let's see them oppress us now! This guy, I don't know who he is, but I think he might be the real thing. He's got something to him. I think he can fight. He's willing to fight he showed that. If he starts this thing then... I can be at the hand of the revolution. I might get to bury my axe in a few nobles' heads, maybe if I'm lucky, the King's. I'll take a noble or even a prince though. That could be good. And then yes... We could start our own Kingdom that's far and perfect. No need for oppressing people like they did. She followed Vex onwards after Elridge. They had a job to do. Rescue an innocent man and hopefully start a revolution to change the world forever.

[​IMG]

"The second probability is the unison of the lower classes, now without their shackles and the people meant to be watching them busy pointing swords at one another and crying “Traitor!” I can only see a suitably organised series of Rebels being able to take control of a great deal of land and perhaps form their own government that while works in their typical system of peasant values, fails to function properly in the real world of higher end politics and posturing."

"Very well Master Tallesin. I trust you shall inform me when you have discovered what it is you are searching for?" Osric replied. He was intrigued he had to admit. There was more to this bard than the man was willing to admit and that more than anything, fascinated him. He liked a good mystery and this was shaping up to be a good one indeed. A most excellent puzzle... One he looked forward to discovering the answer to.

7. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]

And thus, Precious lead Eldridge to a prison cell and locked him away. He set one of his knights to watch him. They currently were in the castle at the moment. When finally coming out of the dungeon, he met with Zita. "Now how about we get you to meet the princess?"

"Um, Commandant sir, the princess is currently not here. She is currently in Invinche. Balthar had accompanied her." A random knight had stated as to alert Precious of the situation.

"Why does nobody tell me, the commandant, the bloody commandant about this sort of thing. I am made the commandant by the royal king himself. I should be informed of such knowledge regarding the royal family at every instant! Also, tighten up security! I have a bad feeling that a rebellion won't be too happy about capturing their leader. Although, I assume he is a liar. Keep him under surveillance!" The man was ordered to just that.

"Um, mister knight man. Where is Eldwidge?" Zita asked, showing some concern now that Precious seemed angry.

Precious hit her on the back of the head, forcing her to go unconscious. He sighed and picked her up by her hair. "I hate things like you. Women are one thing but children are even worse." He held her in a bridal carry position and headed down to Invinche to meet with Balthar and Thea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't too long of a trip, but Precious made his way off the carriage with Zita in hand.

"Commandant Charming! It is a surprise to see you here!"

"Situation report."

"Thea is currently in confinement of her room after the death of a few people and injuries to others. The injured are safe, however Balthar is in critical condition."

"That idiot. Always doing what is right in the end. The man is going to kill himself. I'll see him right away. As for this girl, she is a traitor and part of the rebel alliance. She has no magic abilities that I am aware. Throw her in with Thea. I'm sure Thea could use a friend. One as young as this shouldn't really mean to much when it comes to rebels.They don't even know this world yet." Precious handed the girl over. He began to walk to Balthar's location.

He arrived there to see Balthar struggling against his own magic. "Ah, I love to see a man in misery. But alas, you are one of the finest knights so I cannot have you sitting out on a job to protect her majesty." Precious had the magic to make magic not as powerful, and at the same time, Balthar had magic to take in other's suffering. Precious toned down his magic to make the suffering become less of a struggle. "He should feel better quicker now. I'll be staying here until his recovery is complete. Where is his highness, I need to speak with him immediately."

Meanwhile, Zita had awoken to find herself with a strange man carrying her. He was talking to himself about not being able to throw her into the princess chambers because of the king's order. However, before he knew it, he was thrown by a giant boulder. Zita only looked over at him in confusion but chose to ignore it. She forgot all about being hit in the head and skipped along the strange house.

Eventually, after incapacitating a few guards accidentally, Zita came across a curious door. The little girl opened it to find a crying girl. She was beautiful enough to be a princess.
    "Hewwo? Are you okay? Why are you cwying?" Zita ran into the room to go and give Thea a big hug.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Gaius walked inside the castle, he was amazed by how, well, fancy everything looked. There were high quality paintings everywhere, the rugs looked as though they were cleaned by the hour, and plenty of other things Gaius had always imagined rich people owned. Being from the small town of Balmar, Gaius had never really seen high-quality living, so the experience was awe-inspiring to say the least. As he reached the end of the hallway, he had arrived at the throne room. Sitting on top of it was a man wise beyond his years, the one responsible for just about everything going on in the kingdom whether it be good or bad; the king. Kneeling down out of respect, Gaius decided to address the king.

[​IMG]
    As Oscar neared the Happy Mountains, he could see the gates that lead to the bandit camp. If they could gain entry into there, then they could get allies and supplies, making their journey to Moredoor much easier. As they got to the bottom of the gate, Oscar could make out four people standing atop of the gate, presumably the guards. "Hey!" Oscar called out, trying to get their attention.

"The bandits are coming!" one of the bandits cried.
    "We must save my family!" another exclaimed. This one was hit over the head by the third.
    "You idiots, we ARE the bandits" bandit #3 shouted.
    "Remember. To jump, jump" the fourth bandit said.

Oscar jumped. He jumped about a metre backwards as the first bandit went plummetting over the edge of the gate, hitting the ground with a sickening crack.
    "What happened to that one?" the third bandit asked. He looked over the edge of the gate now, only to see what had happened. "Oh, he jumped. Oh look, people!" he exclaimed.
    A small hole opened up at the bottom of the gate, a door that was barely big enough for Oscar to fit through. At 5"7, that wasn't a good thing. From it a rather gruff looking man stepped out. The man looked as though he had been in many battles, his forearms absolutely covered in scars. His roughly cut black hair didn't exactly help with making him look any less threatening. "What do you want?" he asked.

Oscar had seen many people try to intimidate him before, and the tone that the bandit before him spoke in wasn't phasing him in the slightest. "Me and my brother here are on the run for crimes we didn't commit. My name is Oscar Leighyard, I was once a mercenary that fought alongside Vex himself, if you've heard of him. We need supplies and a place to rest for the night. I'd appreciate it if you let us in so we can get what we need and get on our way" the ex-mercenary explained.

"Yeah? And what if I don't?" the bandit asked, trying to stand as tall as he could in front of Oscar.

"Then I'll cut your throat, take what I need, and then get out anyway" Oscar growled.

The two stood there for a moment, glaring at each other, before the bandit let go of his intimidation tactic and playfully hit Oscar on the back. The bandit's strength was impressive, knocking Oscar forward a bit. "Heh, I like your attitude! Welcome to the happy mountains, kid"

Oscar turned to look at Samuel, and simply shrugged his shoulders. He'd had worse welcomes, so he would take what he could get. He stepped through the gate and entered the bandit camp.

[​IMG]
    Vex made his way around the castle's moat, not particularly caring whether people knew what he was up to or not. He was looking for confirmation of a rumour he'd heard a while ago. "Well, I don't see why you can't follow. Always nice to have another blade for the cause" Vex responded simply to Kari as he walked. It certainly sounded like something the leader of a rebellion would say, didn't it? He continued searching. He was looking for the entrance to the waterways. The rumours said that they lead directly to the dungeons, and that the bars were rather weak at the base. It wasn't long before he found them. He cracked his knuckles and grabbed hold of the bars at the base of the arch, before pulling with all his might. They gave way rather easily. Why the king hadn't fixed them with the rumours going around was anybody's guess, but it had worked out for them there. Without saying anything to Xera or Kari, the man passed through the arch and entered the waterways beneath the castle, curiousity building up as he wondered what he'd find inside.

9. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Down the street from the bar that Koko had entered, Alec had watched somewhat uneasily as various aggressive looking people entered the building. It stayed where he was though, since he was sure that his little cat could keep herself out of harms way.
    His attitude changed when a man, from what Alec could tell one of the Kings knights, came out and arrested another man that had only just arrived at the bar. Alec trusted Koko to stay out of the way during a bar fight, but once the King's officers got involved, he grew concerned for her safety. This wasn't any ordinary brawl it seemed.
    He walked up the street towards the bar quickly, but calmly so that he would arouse any suspicion. He didn't particularly want to be noticed right now. As he got near to the building, another man came out, a large, blonde brute, calling over his shoulder to some people inside, who promptly followed him out and away up the street. Koko soon emerged behind them, spotted Alec, and dashed towards him.

He scratched her ears once she had scrambled up onto his shoulder.
    “What happened, Koko,” he asked her quietly. “Who were those people?”
    She looked around quickly to make sure no one was around listening, and spoke to him quietly, trying to hide the fact that she was talking. “I don't know. There was fighting, but their swords couldn't hurt the man, and there was a hamster living up in the rafters that could talk, like me, but then that other man came in and said he was in charge of the rebels, so the first man arrested him.”
    Alec frowned in concentration as he tried to follow along with the kitten's account of events, just about managing to grasp the main points he was interested in. The supposed leader of the revolution, in other words, Vex, had been taken in by one of the King's men. And perhaps the people in the bar were involved with him. Alec looked down the street after the tall blonde man and his companions, a thoughtful look in his eyes.
    “Alec? Wake up!” Koko demanded of him when she had decided he had been thinking for too long.
    “I'm awake,” he told her. “We're going to follow those people for a bit.” He set off down the road, not taken any precautions to hide as he didn't find the need to, and it seemed the people he was following weren't particularly mindful of who was watching.

The group Alec was following had reached the castle moat, and apparently found what they were looking for, an entrance to the waterways. Soon the bars were broken, and Alec was left with the choice of either waiting outside to see what happened, or joining them. The latter was a bit dangerous considering this was a frickin castle, but the former was just boring. So since this was an easy decision to make, he walked up to the group calmly, and stopped a few steps away. The man had already passed in through the arch, but Alec was here now, so it didn't really matter.

“Hey,” he greeted those of them still outside. “My name is Alec. I'm looking for someone involved in the revolution, and I have reasons to believe you know about that sort of thing,” he told them simply. Direct and to the point, that's what this introduction was. It was the best he could manage under the circumstances though. They might now answer, in which case he would just have to follow them for a while, or they might try to kill him, which is why he had Koko with him. Any sudden moves they made, the little cat could protect him from.

10. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Scott's pov:

Scott baner.png

He walked the Castle for quite some time. He was not able to find the king yet. No one payed him any attention. Maybe they thought that he belong here. He wonder if he would be able to find the king. This place was so large. He hoped that he would be able to find some that was not busy and ask them were the king was. He did not really care this place was so nice he could spend hours here and it would not madder. As he walked the castle he got the felling that something bigger then what he knew was going to happen. An adventure. Maybe this was what it was all about. What would the king think.

Sara's pov:

Sara banner.png

She watched in amazement as no one payed much attention to her and left. The bar fight was interesting. She wondered if she was invisible. What was up with this Vex? He was interesting that was for sure. The fighting was well.. what was there to say? Their swords couldn't hurt a man. She had never seen such a thing. There was a hamster watching the whole time. It was quite odd almost like it knew what was going on. That could not be. There could not be an animal that could or could there? Then there was a cat again. This cat then ran out of the bar. So This was not her imagination. This Cat again? This was no just so happen to be thing. That was two animals that seemed to be watching everything. She walked out of the bar. How she lived threw that she had no clue. She was also clueless and how no one noticed her. Maybe this was a good thing. As she walked out the bar she spotted so people leaving. She wondered what they were up to. Well there was only one way to fid out and that was to follow them. Most of the people were long gone. Then She spotted a man in black (Alec). Maybe he saw were they went? Deciding to follow the man, but she keep her distance so that the man would not know she was following him. After flowing him for some time they arrived at a castle moat. What are you doing here? she thought. She watched everything at the cattle mote. Now to see what you are up to. She was far enough not to be seen easy, but close enough that she could hear what was going on.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xera followed Vex out of the bar and down into the streets of the capital to start a rebellion. As they walked Xera saw a face that all knew walking with a pretty young girl down the street. Xera eyed the prince as they walked past thinking of how they were going to take him out of her position. She would soon be sitting at the right hand of the throne, after all she had been with Vex the longest and was the most loyal. She deserved the position and all the riches that came with it.

Getting to the gutter Vex ripped off the bars with his brute strength. She started to go in when people approached them. She decided to let Vex or Kari deal with them, she wasn't in a social mood and chances were if they pissed her off right ow they would be missing a head soon enough. She made her way down the water way. A few doors were down there. She pulled a few sticks of metal out of her pocket, lock picks to be exact. Moving from door to door she unlocked all of them with speed and precision. She left all the doors closed and nodded at Vex. If they all got into position ready to open the doors with everyone ready just to make sure there were not too many guards to ambush them.

[​IMG]
    Samuel stood back as he reached he happy mountains. He let his brother do the talking. Samuel was smart, really smart but he wasn't much for talking, he was never good with the socializing side of things. As he stood there listening to the random talk of the bandits he began to have another vision. A vision back to the man who had rented them the room. He looked down and away as the man who was there before stood in front o f the inn keeper once again yelling about their escape. He said something about sending some horsemen on ahead. Ge the proceeded to kit and then brutally murder the inn keeper. Samuel winced and held his eyes shut tight trying to shake off the vision. It wouldn't end until the man left a little bit later.

Samuel finally could open his eyes, slightly shaken, well more than slightly he was very shaken but tried not to show it. He looked up in time to see his brother threatening the man and then the man welcoming them in. Samuel shuffled behind the man and his brother not sure if he should tell them what he saw. He bit his lower lip as they walked. "
    Is there anywhere we can rest that we will be safe? Like safe from soldiers that will be shortly behind possibly. And some sort of medical attention. I could use an ice pack." Samuel questioned as he let out a yawn. He could feel his shoulder was slightly swollen. He had shrugged off the pain thus far but that didn't mean that it didn't need taken care of eventually.

12. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Having lost focus for a bit, in his tailing of his royal court jester, he had apparently missed the part where the martyr who had turned himself in was handed off to be taken to another area. Well, that was a bit awkward. So instead, he continued following them, in hopes that by keeping up with the little girl that the martyr man was accompanied with he would be able to find him once more. As he tailed the girl and her captor, rather inconspicuously he might add, he realized that stealth was slowly not becoming needed in this operation...at all. In fact, more dodging skills were being required as boulders were just flying all around this girl. With the rocks flying every which way and knocking out all of the guards hither and tither, Johnis had come to the only logical conclusion about what could have possibly been going on. She was a girl with insurmountable luck, and it just so happened that the Earth around her, for some unknowable reason, was having a hissy fit and just decided to vomit up boulders every which way. This girl just happened to not be hit by them and just so happened to have everyone barring her path get hit. With luck like that, she too, would be a great vassal in Johnis's great and glorious revolution against the empire.

As he followed her stealthily into the room she had barged into he then looked at the girl and pointed his stubby little paw at her.
    "You there, girl with white hair! I require any and all information you have on the whereabouts of that ma-" he stopped mid sentence due to a noise he was hearing. The girl that the white haired one was hugging was letting off some sort of strained noise with water gushing down her face. Wait a second, he knew exactly what this was! She was crying!...Well this was awkward. He probably shouldn't have done that at all really. Johnis then thought on ways he could possibly try to mend this situation. Scurrying up and over so that he was on the shoulder of the crying girl, he patted her head with his paw, saying in a slightly confused yet trying to be comforting tone, "uh, there there. Everything will be fine? Um, buck up bucko." He briefly questioned why he was trying to comfort a girl he knew literally nothing about, but he was in too deep now. There was no escape for this rodent.

13. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Kari followed Vex, internally joyous that Vex, the rumoured leader of the Revolution was now starting it, and that he took her on at his side. She'd follow him anywhere now. Finally, a chance to fight back at the people that killed her father, brother and mother. Look at me now guys, I'm doing something good for the world. I'm making everything better. She smiled as she followed Vex and Xera with a spring in her step. This was for her the equivalent of meeting her hero. She nearly started humming, but then stopped herself. She didn't want to appear immature in front of them. She sighed contently however, and continued following. The castle was fast approaching and she followed as Vex circled the moat. She wasn't sure what he was looking for exactly, but it became evident when he found a set of bars leading to what she assumed was something underneath the castle. She didn't know what though. She didn't know anything about it. However, what she did know is, they probably weren't meant to be found.
    "Look I don't know who you are exactly," Kari said, looking around at Alec, frowning. "But what's going on here isn't your business, so go on and get out of here. This isn't anything to do with you." That's what they would do right? Be blunt about it and try and get them to go away. She wasn't ready to fight this guy just yet, but if they could run him off first that'd be good. After all, they didn't want to take any risks with this guy yelling. If he could run away quietly that'd be just great.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    A fair amount of distance had been put between Zephyr and Fang's shop as he did the one thing that he could do now. Since he wasn't told what the first thing that he was going to have to do in order to get the sword back was, he pretty much had no choice but to play tourist and just look around. Geez it wasn't his fault that he'd gotten attacked (again) over the craftsmanship of the sword and it definitely wasn't his fault that the other guy happened to be able to leave a pretty noticeable scratch on the sword. Unfortunately it was too late to worry about the past.

With a quick sigh he placed his gloved hands in his pocket and continued on his walk. He'd taken a few steps forward until he heard some approaching footsteps from behind him. He saw that it was Ethel who was approaching him and while he didn't immediately stop and wait, he didn't slow his pace as he turned around to continue walking. That said, he'd taken a single step in the other direction before someone had bumped into him. Zephyr managed to stay on his feet, he stumbled a bit, but he was still standing, while the person had went down. "Uh why do you ask?" By this point not only had Ethel caught up to him, but looking behind the girl that had run into him he could see exactly why she'd asked that. The city guard were heading in their direction and would likely assume that he was an accomplish to her. Even if they didn't do that, he would still probably be taken in for questioning. So he pretty much just grabbed the wrists of Ethel and the girl that had bumped into him and ran in the opposite direction. Now he needed to find a place to evade them and then maybe he could take a breather.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Vex shot a glare at Kari. Was she stupid or something? Sure, the more people they had there at that time the more likely it was they were caught, but had she forgotten why they were there? They were going to start a revolution, an uprising. How were they meant to do that without people to fight for them? "If you're asking about those rumours, you're wrong. I haven't started a revolution, I haven't recruited rebels or anything like that" he stated simply as he walked to the doors. He held his axe close as he leaned against them, listening for voices. He didn't hear anything, but that didn't mean there weren't any guards on the other side. Though, if there were there wasn't many, he would've heard something for sure. The mercenary turned his head and if one was paying enough attention, they could see small sparks dancing along the axe blade. "but I'm sure as hell about to" he stated, sporting the cockiest of grins as he kicked open the door. Behind the door there were four guards, simply sitting there. They were the group of people assigned to this particular section; beyond them layed the dungeons. With a roar, Vex dashed forward, swinging his axe with ferocity as he engaged the guards.

[​IMG]
    "Your majesty, I'm here for information on a missing person" Gaius requested. It was a slim hope, asking the king himself, but it was the only one he had. He'd come this far, he wasn't about to turn back now.

The king of Rivelle sat in his throne. Tall and well built yet with a gentle face, he was a true representation of royalty. The king cared about each and every one of his subjects, as he always had, and the fact that one of them had come to him for help did not surprise him. Someone requesting something from the king was a daily occurrence, and rejecting their request was, sadly, just as common. More often than not it was somebody asking for money or a home to be built, maybe even a certain family be forced to do something different...but as uncommon as it was, at least those were situations he might be able to do something about. A missing person though..the chances of him being able to assist with that were very slim indeed. However, he still had to try. "What is their name?" he inquired.

"Samantha Ryan. She used to work for you, many years ago. There's probably some kind of record of her work, but that isn't what I'm after. I need information on where she was last seen and when" Gaius responded.

The king leaned forward slightly as he thought about the name. It was certainly familiar, but he couldn't put a face to it. He couldn't even remember the position that Samantha had held though. He turned to look at the guard to his left. "If you could, I would like all records of Samantha Ryan" he said. The guard took off immediately, running down the hall towards another room. The king looked back at Gaius. "Might I ask your name?" he asked.

"Gaius Ryan, your highness"

"Gaius, I cannot promise you results. Though the name is familiar, I do not recall from where I have heard it. We hear about missing people every week, and seldom few are ever seen again. There is no guarantee that any information we might have will help you, but I can promise you this; I will do whatever I can to assist with your search, within reason of course" the king said. He saw Gaius nod his head, before hearing the sound of frantic footsteps coming down the hall once again. The guard had returned, holding a small book in his hand.

[​IMG]
    The big mercenary that Oscar and Samuel had been following suddenly had a confused look on his face. "Ice...pack?" he asked, clearly having no idea what was going on. He thought for a moment. Medical attention, ice used to numb things. "Oh!" he exclaimed, reaching down into his pocket and pulling out a small box of band-aids. "You mean bitch stickers!" he said proudly, holding the box out to Samuel.

Oscar rolled his eyes. This man had tried to intimidate them before, but he was much too friendly for the stereotypical mercenary. Perhaps the others were like him, that would explain why it was called the happy mountains. Oscar turned his attention away from the man. "You two have fun, I'm going to go for a walk" he started, before being grabbed by the shoulders and pulled back by the cheerful mercenary, who now did not look so cheerful.

"I let you in, I did not give you permission to enter. You can have your supplies, you can rest here, but only under my supervision. The last stranger we let in broke several pots, kicked our chickens, and took our things. It's what we get for leaving our doors open all the time to strangers, though we no longer do that. Do not worry though, so long as you keep to the rules you will be fine" the man said, before releasing Oscar, who rubbed his shoulders and had a clearly unimpressed look on his face. "Relax. You are safe with Tom" Tom said, friendly grin on his face, which Oscar found himself wondering how long that would last.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xera stepped back as Vex came forward She would allow the one with magic to be the first to break down the door. Xera paid no mind to the people around her, to be honest she didn't like them around. She felt somewhat important with Vex, she was like his right hand man. She was somewhat worth having around when she was with Vex, something that she didn't get at home. Jealousy was a bit of an issue for her right now. She didn't want to go back being nothing, and she certainly did not want to go back to the slums in whence she came.

Xera followed close behind Vex as he burst through the door. Soon they were locked in combat. Her steel against a guards.The man chuckled as he stared into the eyes of the young girl, she just smirked. They always judged her for her age, no one realized how much of a sadistic little b*tch she was. Soon her sword slipped from the guards as she twirled under his blade slicing him in the shins causing him to fall forward.
    "If there was going to be a next time I would tell you to think twice before you judge me because of my age, but there won't, so nighty night." Xera said as she raised her sword, but before putting an end to that guards life she spun around and knocked another guard back that went after her. With him stumbled back she turned around once more and plunged her sword into the mans chest. With him out she could focus on the other guard trying to attack her.

[​IMG]
    Samuel stood with a stunned look at the mans stupidity. "Excuse me sir I asked for an ice pack not a bandage. What you have there is for protecting the wound from getting infected, keeping them clean ad preventing blood from going too far. If that was what I needed I have ample amount of extra fabric with my clothing that I could have made a bandage with. What I am requesting sir is pack of water or often times a quick freezing chemical solution put in a freezer so it can become cold enough to prevent or slow the swelling and numb some of the pain. The pain isn't the issue but the swelling is. We must continue on our journey and if I am having trouble moving my arm it will be harder for our journey." Samuel explained trying not use too big of words for him so he could understand.

Oscar went to leave them to go for a walk but was thankfully stopped. Samuel was used to living on the run and respected that Oscar needed time alone however the idea of being left alone with Tom was an unsettling one for him. He was exceptionally smart but not very good with people usually. He mostly let his brother do the talking unless he had to. He would rather not be left alone with that man but alone in general. However by the end of the conversation he was given the good news tat they would be allowed rest and they would be allowed supplies. Even if they couldn't offer him an ice pack for his arm, it would heal in due time. The sleep was something Samuel looked forward to, but considering the vision he had not minutes before it may or may not be hard to come by. His power kept them out of trouble but it wasn't the best thing to have if you ever wanted sleep.

Seeing as they didn't seem to be going anywhere fast Samuel was forced to speak up again. Would you mind leading us to a place we can rest now?" The boy couldn't conceal a yawn inbetween sentences.
    "I could really use a rest before we run out of time to rest like what has happened the last few times. We really don't seem to have luck with that sort of thing. In like four days I have probably gotten about three hours of sleep." Samuel then realized he was rambling, something he did often when he was nervous talking to new people, the tiredness didn't help either. Perhaps he would pass out as soon as he hit a bed instead of staying awake fretting and worrying like he seemed to do all the time.

17. Glen Returned from the dead

As Tom listened to Samuel's explanation, the brute stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face. He was sure Samuel was speaking words, in fact he could even understand some of them, but as for what the whole thing meant....he had no idea. Something about infection and blood and bandage....infection, bandages, blood...ah, now it all made sense. Tom knew exactly what Samuel wanted! He reached into his pocket once more and pulled out another pack of band-aids before handing them to Samuel. "If you wanted more bitch stickers, all you had to do was say so!" he exclaimed with a friendly grin on his face.​

However, it appeared that in order to recover completely, Samuel needed to sleep. In their village, sleep was for the weak, so they didn't have many beds. Although, there was that one bandit that had died...that would have to do. He gestured for Oscar and Samuel to follow him, before leading them to the home. Swinging the door wide open, it revealed a very plain, small room. It only had one bed, but there were blankets tossed on the ground that would be able to function properly as a bed. "You may stay here until nightfall, but then you must leave. We are needing the house for storage of important things" Tom said, still keeping a friendly tone as he spoke.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thea was curled in her room floor, her entire body was sweating and warm. She was a danger to those around her and she knew it. Balthar was hurt because of her, people had died. She couldn't control it. She didn't know how. Her powers caused fear in town. There was a reason she was kept inside, she knew that, but she didn't mean for things to get so out of hand. She thought that she could go and read and be fine. She never imagined that her flames would get that out of control. Thea curled her knees tighter to her chest as she cried.

The door to her room creaked open to the sight of a young girl walking into her room. Thea was confused for a moment. How had she gotten in here, to her house. Her father had forbidden visitors at all. Not just to her room but to her house all together till at least she calmed down and had a few days for her powers to settle. She was always more dangerous right after a flare up because her powers were on the edge and easily lost control of. It had happened many times in the past but never to the degree of loss of control she had this time. It seemed the more she trained to use her powers the stronger they became and the worse it got when she lost control.

As the young girl hugged her and asked her questions Thea pushed her away.
    "N-no stay away. I am dangerous. I don't want to hurt you. It's too dangerous!" Thea panicked as she moved away a little bit. The girl was not one she recognized, that being said she hadn't met many other girls around her age in general. It was possible she didn't live in town and didn't now what she had done. That is why the girl had no fear in approaching her. It only scared her more that another person was in her room, someone else she could hurt.

During this time of panic another thing came in that she didn't notice at first. She only was aware of it when he climbed up onto her and started to talk. Thea stopped her crying for a moment to looked confused at the furry creature on her shoulder. She didn't have much time to react before she heard her father coming down the hall.

Thea's father was busy in his office writing all the letters. With them done he called two of the towns curries. To the first he gave the letter for the king. "I need this letter to reach t King as fast as you can get it there. If anyone tries to refuse you direct entry, show them the seal on the envelope, they will know who sent it and allow you access." He instructed handing the man the envelope. To the second man he handed a letter for Kyle. "Not long ago a man named Kyle contacted me looking for work. Go to the barracks and see if he is still there looking for a job. If he is not find who his employer is and go to their home and deliver this letter to him. I trust you to be able to track him down in a timely manner." He instructed the second sending both men off.

Dear your Majesty,
    I am saddened to have to inform you that our work in Invinahe has taken a step back. My daughter snuck out of the house and accidentally caused some problems in down. She got a little upset and accidentally burnt the library in town down. I am dealing with her at the moment. However the trust we have been gaining in this town has been damaged due to the event. I am going to continue to try to fix the problem that my negligence has caused. In the mean time our next meeting may have to be put off, I can't be leaving Thea home with only her mother in this state of danger, even more so I cannot bring her on my trip like normal for fear of another accident. As well in the accident Balthar has been injured in the accident. I am in the process of hiring another guard to help. Please do not worry for your sister, she is safe and was unharmed. I am sorry for the problems and inconvenience on behalf of my daughter.

Yours truly,
    Ian Strive

Dear Mr. Kyle
    My name is Ian Strive. I have received a letter recently that you are in search of work. If you are still interested I could use a guard in my personal home. There isn't on;y one other guard of this household, Balthar, who is as I am sure you would know one of the best. I will offer you a more than fair wage and a room in my house. Due to the nature of my family we need to have the few staff we have close on hand. I have an eight year old daughter so if you don't like children then don't feel like you have to take my offer. Please send a messenger ahead of you with your decision whether you are interested in the job or not. If you are we can go over details if you come to my home in Invinahe.
    Best wishes,
    Ian Strive

Thea's father continued down the hall on his way to go check on Balthar again when he heard Thea's voice, and not her playing but more panicked. He ran down the hall to find that her bedroom door was open. Running in the door he saw a young girl and a hamster with Thea in her room. "You there girl, I don't know how you got in here but you can't be hear at this moment. She must be left alone for now. Here lets find where you came from." Thea's father picked her up not caring if she would struggle or not. He then saw the hamster on Thea's shoulder. "Who gave you a pet Thea? It doesn't matter you cannot play with him now, not in your current state. I will put him in the cage from your last hamster in the hall until you are feeling a little better." Holding Zita in one arm he used his other to scoop up the hamster. Just touching his daughters shoulder he could feel she was still very hot, burning up from the inside. "Remember to drink lots of water Thea." Her dad said before walking out the door and placing Johnis in a cage outside Thea's room. Water was the only thing that they knew of that would help with the heat that Thea experienced after, just something to cool her body. He then walked back pulling a key from his pocket and locked his daughters room so no more unexpected guests could enter.

"I am just going to visit one of my men and then we will find your home, okay? You must understand my daughter is very sick right now and she can't be with anyone because she could make them sick as well and we wouldn't want that alright? My name is Ian Strive by the way." He explained the the young girl before entering Balthars room to see Precious in there as well. "Ah Commander, what a pleasure to have you grace us with your presence. May I ask what you are doing here?" He asked placing Zita on the ground, grabbing onto her hand so she couldn't go far. "I found this girl in Thea's room. I was just on my way to find were she belongs. Do you care to accompany me and let Balthar rest?" Ian requested.

[​IMG]
    Samuel had to resist the urge to face palm as Tom pulled out another box of bandages. The man didn't seem to understand the nature of what he was asking for. In all honesty it wasn't that big of a deal if he didn't get the ice pack, he had been through worse with no time to even ask about what he needed to numb the pain or help with healing. He also knew that if he didn't get an ice pack nothing would happen that was so bad that he couldn't get past it. All it was was a little more pain and a little less movement in his arm for a couple days.

Tom led them to a house that they were allowed to stay in. As he looked around the first thing he did was find all the windows and check their sizes and how easy they were to open. They all seemed to be in good shape so he didn't have to rig anything this time luckily. They only had till nightfall for sleep, about four hours, not ideal but it was better than nothing. The boy made himself a bed on the blankets on the floor, leaving the real bed for his bother if he so wanted it.
    "You should get some sleep too Oscar, you aren't invincible you know." Samuel stated to his brother before curling up on the floor, soon to be completely out. The ground on the bed was not comfortable and his shoulder hurt but both of those were overridden by his exhaustion. It didn't take long at all for sleep to come to him.

19. Glen Returned from the dead

Tom was a little bit offended that there wasn't even a word of thanks from either of their two guests. Although, he hadn't treated them as nicely as other guests, so perhaps that was the reason. Or maybe...maybe he just didn't hand out enough bandaids! That was it! Samuel had obviously been upset that he didn't have enough to completely cover his shoulder, and that meant that his brother had been annoyed aswell! Damn he was a genius. It almost made him wonder why the other mercenaries made fun of his intelligence. He hurried away from the boys, determined to find more bandaids and right this evil.

[​IMG]
    Oscar made his way into the little hut. He wasn't particularly tired, but his little brother was right; they needed sleep. He didn't completely trust the mercenaries; how could you trust someone who was willing to take a life for money? He himself had once been one of those people, and many traits from that particular job had stayed with him, and if he was someone else he wouldn't trust himself at all. He didn't have anything against killing people, but he tried to make it people who truly deserved it. Murderers, people who abused others, anyone who took everything and gave nothing, though if he was given the right price he would overlook his morality. He was just like them, just like the other mercenaries, and he would never forgive himself. It was this reason he fought so hard to keep Samuel safe. He was all he had left.

His little brother was more precious to him than he realized, and how did Oscar repay his kindness? By dragging him into this mess. He was the reason that his brother was in danger, and he was the reason their parents were dead. Hell, not just their parents, but the entire damn town; he just didn't quite know how to break it to Samuel yet. He'd been trying for years, but he'd never found the moment nor the words. Oscar got up and walked to the door before opening it and simply sitting outside, blade at the ready. There was no sleeping with these thoughts, so he may as well make himself useful.

20. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]

He stood over his lovely unconscious knight. Oh it woe'd him to see him in pain not caused by Precious himself. Agony was beautiful regardless. However, given Thea and her condition, Precious needed Balthar to be healed in quickly. Within the frame of him watching the man breathe heavy from the pain, his moans that were a simple delight to the ears, the father of the demon causing this whole catastrophe had arrived.

Precious bowed in respect. He saw that Zita was in the hands of him as well. If the royals wanted the girl then they could have her. It was just another thought off his mind. The duke then requested Precious's precious time. However, given his rank, he had to obey, no matter the case. "Why yes, Duke Strive, I shall be honored to accompany you. To tell the truth, I found this lass in the capital. She was accompanying a man who claimed to be a leader of the rebellion we've heard rumors about. I highly doubt she could have be apart of it with her young age. I was letting one of my men watch her while I came to see Balthar, however it seems they let her slip away. She appears to be of high class so maybe looking among the nobles would be best."

He finished his statement and looked over at Balthar. He began to think to himself in a sad way. I'm sorry, princess. I can no longer sit here and enjoy your pleasant moaning. It was a joy, the time we spent together. You really are just a cutie when you asleep. We won't be able to share that passionate kiss now. No, don't worry. I'm sure our paths will cross once more. Just promise me you'll survive.

After his thought process, he opened the door for the Duke and Zita. Once they left the room, the ground began to shake furiously and the heat rose to uncomfortable heights. "First the ground now the heat. Its getting hot enough to open a sauna in here." Oh you can bet he was dreaming of that. Him stripping down to a small towel while watching how the strong and handsome men doing the same.

Before this....

Zita was grabbed away from Thea and the strange talking hamster, which mind you was super adorable. She wanted to just pick him up and rub his cute little whiskers. However, the man saying to be her father locked him in a cage and then locked the girl's door. He told her she was very sick. "Oh. I don't want to get her cohd. But she seemed so sad, mister. She wooks wike she just needs a friend." She sad sadly.

He introduced himself to her and then she nodded in agreement.
    "I'm Zita, mister. I don't know my wast name though." She continued to walk with the father, hand in hand. She was smiling about the idea of meeting her parents again. It had been so long in the girl's mind. She loved her parents. She loved Eldridge too and thought when she could see him again. This game was kind of fun.

Once she saw Precious, she acted the same, thinking he was still playing knight and what not. As the two of them talked, she let go of Strive's hand and began to spin in a circle with her finger pointed out.
    "I get to see them again!" She exclaimed with great joy. As soon as Precious opened the door, she stopped and the earth began to shake them and the heat rose up.

Precious ran outside to see what had happened. He fell to his knees in shock at to see what had happened. The ground had opened up, the house surrounded by molten lava. Was this part of Thea's power he wondered? Then he thought back to Eldridge. He said if the girl was left alone, disastrous things would occur. Maybe this was the same way she left the knight that was watching her. "Sir. I believe we might be in trouble. The man I imprisoned stated that he had to watch over this girl because of her power. I didn't believe him thinking he was going to use her to escape. Now I realize that mans magic is to negate all magic around him." Precious had to think for a second on what to do. "Is there a way we can send message to the other side about him. We'll need him if we are to get out of this situation." The boiling lava made it difficult to just yell at the knights. The moat was large as well so their chances of getting across through unconventional means was a bit impossible as well.

"As for now, I'm going to weaken this girl's magic. If she get's anymore dangerous, we might have a problem on our hands. I can do the same for Thea if you desire. That might make you less stressed." He snapped his fingers and a transparent blue halo went around Zita.

The little girl was standing at the ledge of the moat and simply was in aw. The red liquid shining in her eyes.
    "Woah, its wike that other time! After this happened around mommy and daddy's house they wet me meet Eldwidge!" The halo that went around her forced her to become tired now. "I feew sweepy." She yawned and then went to sit next to the Duke and fell asleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.