Working on It Revive the KHV Musical Project?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I remembered this existed when I was browsing through the Writers' Nook, and I remembered how cool the project was, and how excited people were for it to happen. As far as I know, we got most of the screenplay divvied up (though I don't know how much got written) and had started working on character designs. But all in all, this is one of the things that was really super-exciting and cool, and it would pain me to just see it fall into the archives as a never fully-realized project. If we brought it back, I would be SO on board with helping flesh it out and stuff.

@Jayn and @Plums were the two people in charge, right? What are your thoughts on bringing this back?

2. Shuhbooty moon child

Can I vote this idea. I did miss a lot of things over the year but I would love to be apart of something I kissed oiut on. D: Faiyth voootes yeeeeessss

3. Jayn

It was a nice idea but with how big a project it is/was, it was impossible to do without follow through. A lot of people disappeared without a word and dropped their responsibilities and it was so huge that it wasn't realistic that anyone could do it all by themselves while members just ... dropped out.

The site was also more active back then than it is now, so trying to bring it back as it was is a no-go.

However, after the first batch of people kind of dropped off of the face of the universe, I started working on scaling the project down massively so that it could be done by a single person [/cough] if need be, and members could drop in and out without it being the end of everything. The dedicated members who wanted to help with everything would still be able to, but for those who disappeared we'd just keep churning and it wouldn't be so ... community-driven, I guess [ though that was the point, it doesn't exactly work on KHV so much because y'all like to poof =P ].

The written scripts and finished artwork will still be used and the story is the same, but atm there's some down-scaling and reevaluation going on. I apologize for it taking so long but with all of the major site changes that have happened since then it's not exactly been a priority of mine.

Short answer: It's still happening eventually, it will be rebooted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.