Dream Drop Distance Returning Organisation Members?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ, Jun 7, 2011.

?

Do you want other members to return?

1. Yes, that would be awesome.

35 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. No, they should stay dead.

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Doesn't matter to me.

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, I can relate to that.

I would also like to see how ALL the former Nobodies would act if they were all brought together again. It's not likely to happen, but with at least a few of them.
    AND I wanna see if Braig and MX would just pick up where they left off in BbS.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Actually, what I really want to see more than anything else, is a normal Marluxia, or whatever his real name is. I want to see if he's a fighter or just some random person who turned into one of my favorite Organization members

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

From what we've seen, most of the members of Org. XIII were fighters before. I just wanna know how he got to use the power of flowers...

4. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

I think everyone wants to know how Maluxria got his flower powers xD

I would rather see some new villains than the old organization.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Apparently, in Japanese, flowers symbolize death or something like that. They're not dainty. >_> Apparently, they're pretty awesome.

But yeah, I agree with Jay, new enemies would be awesome.

6. kairi-aqua-namine Merlin's Housekeeper

I just want to know who were the somebodies of #9-12!

7. kairi-aqua-namine Merlin's Housekeeper

I still wanna know! Anyway I would like to see how Saix/Isa relationship with Axel/Lea went wrong. They seemed to be good friends in BBS but in Days they almost hated each other. I know Roxas and Xion couldn't have done that.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Now that I think about it, I would really like to see what Zexion would be like as a normal person. I'm kinda hoping to see him, but more of a cameo than anything else

9. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't believe Axel would be on the side of good. I just have that feeling. I would like to see all of the other members as they were before as well. Maybe we will actually find out their real names.

10. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Since Ansem and Xemnas and eventually Xehanort are gonna be in it, I wouldn't be surprised if you had to face a few Org. members along the way since some parts (or most) of the game has to do with the past. I wouldn't mind fighting them again or seeing their human forms as said in previous posts. It would be cool if we could finally learn Isa's and Lea's plan that never happened.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well he would definitely be against most of the Org.

Most of them have a reason to hate him. Just a few examples include...
    Zexion, Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia, and more.

Axel would probably be good though, considering he loved Roxas (as a friend, no AkuRoku...) and Sora helped him out in Betwixt and Between.

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I agree with Cat.

The way things went down the first time with the rest of the Organization and Axel didn't look too well for their relationship. Half of the members have personal reasons for their grudges and others (like Luxord or Xigbar I suppose) would just not like him for his treason.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I wonder about how Axel and Saix would act. Would they remain friends like in Birth by Sleep or would they become enemies over the Xion affair (if they even remember it)?

14. Plums Wakanda Forever

Well, since the Xion affair happened, their relationship was pretty borderline antagonistic.

And this actually raises another question: when the original slf is revived, do they retain the memories of their Nobody and Heartless selves? We can't really base an answer on Sora, since his return to his Somebody form was different than the usual "Slay Heartless, Slay Nobody" method.

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Yeah, but everyone forgets their memories of Xion after she fades. Would they remember why they were fighting? Would they even remember fighting at all?

Since the Nobodies, in most cases anyway, keep their memories of being Somebodies, I assume they remember their time as a Nobody once whole again. Memories of being a Heartless, on the other hand, probably aren't retained because most heartless didn't act out of free will. They acted out of instinct to kill and steal hearts. The only one who would even possibly remember being a heartless is Master Xehanort. Mr Grumpy Pants was the only humanoid Heartless who acted out of free will of any kind.

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

Well, they wouldn't necessarily need to remember Xion at all. If they do retain their Nobody memories, Saix probably wouldn't brush off the fact that Axel not only betrayed the Organization, but also that Axel seemingly (and pretty much had) replaced him with Roxas, which, considering their background in BBS, probably pisses him off.

And he probably wouldn't like having been killd by a spiky haired kid and his two pets

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

But then they might be all liek "lolwut? Y were we fightin' bro? I luvz ya buddy!"

But yeah, Saix is the kind of guy who could hang on to a grudge, and do it very well...

18. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Sora has already defeated all the nobodies from org 13, so if he defeats the heartless we will probably see all of them in their human forms.

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

You have to beat the Heartless then the Nobody, in that order, for them to come back.

Even if they all come back, we may not meet them all. They could all be sent to random worlds that we don't visit.
    They won't all necessarily end up in Radiant Garden or Twilight Town...

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

So that means all of the Heartlesses of the members of Organization XIII have been defeated?