Dream Drop Distance Returning Organisation Members?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ, Jun 7, 2011.

?

Do you want other members to return?

1. Yes, that would be awesome.

35 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. No, they should stay dead.

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Doesn't matter to me.

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Something I've been wondering about. In the secret ending of Re:Coded, Yen Sid revealed that when an individuals Heartless and Nobody are destroyed, that individual can return as a whole once more, which means Xehanort will return (Presumably still as the MX-possessed Terra).

Does this mean that in 3D and beyond, other members of the Organisation who were defeated may return? Since Xehanort is the only one to have a Heartless with human form and thought, the Heartless correspending to each member of the Organisation could be any random Shadow or something that has been killed throughout the series.

If this is the case, will all of them return, or just some? Fan-favourite Axel/Lea will likely return and be on the 'good' side this time, along with more-important-than-he-lets-on Xigbar/Braig.

Do you think this will happen? If so, which members do you want to return?

2. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I think Lea(Axel) and Isa(Saix) would be cool, as they used to be friends.
    That way there could be a cool clash between their original, best friend forms.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Personally I don't think it's a matter of what we want. Some of them (Xemnas, Ansem SoD, and MX for sure) are GOING to come back. I think most of them will be back in the story at some point, but I agree with Britishism. A Lea/Isa fight would be pretty awesome.

4. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Agreed, an Isa/Lea confrontation would be nice. Perhaps it could also show us how they became Heartless/Nobodies in some kind of flashback?

Another interesting duo that might return is Larxene and Marluxia. Since they definitely wouldn't dare showing their faces to the other Org. Members after attempting a coup, they'd likely have their own agenda and would fight/attempt to control Sora again.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

They wanted to use Sora to overthrow Xemnas and control Org. XIII but since they'd be somebodies I think it might not be likely, though i'd love to see them talk to Sora about C.O. and see his reaction.

6. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Marluxia wanted to use the power of the Keyblade to do so, and he got the idea after meeting Roxas in Days. Why did he want to control the Organisation in the first place? Most likely so he could execute some other plan, which may involve the Keyblade anyway.

7. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I didn't think about Marly and Larxene. Their plan never actually happened. And for a guy that controlled rose petals, Marluxia was cool. I hated about everything Larxene said, but I want to know what their plan WAS. Sure, overthrow the organization and such, but what BEYOND that? I also think that seeing The entire organization again would be pretty awesome. They wouldn't be as powerful, but Master Xehanort needs an army, eh?

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

omg, if Larxene comes back, even as a normal person, I'll feel like setting her on fire, freezing her, or electricuting her. She was the most obnoxious member ever

9. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Please stay on topic guys.

I honestly would like to see more about Saix/Isa, if only to know what happened between BBS and KHII - where'd the scar come from, why he turned so bitter (even though Nobodies don't have emotion there's a pretty big difference between BBS Isa and KHII Saix, whereas Lea/Axel's personality remained the same), things like that.
    I'd also like to see more about the "lesser known" members, like Lexaeus, Xaldin, etc.
    Of course that's only if they return as a "whole" and actually serve as part of a plot rather than LOLFANSERVICE. Which is what a lot of Organization-related things tend to be.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Yeah. I mean, Saix and Isa are like total opposites. I' like to see how that happened.

11. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I'd like to see the rest of the Organization, but, as Wolfie said, only if they actually contribute. I mean sure, it'd be great to see what they were like before they were Nobodies, but if it's only for fanservice they wouldn't get much character development. Although I would love to Lea as a party member anyway.
    That wouldn't go over very well.
    My own personal theory is that while most of the Organization was in a sort of denial over not having any emotions, Saix just sort of let it go and rolled with it.

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

It would go over very well, since she wouldn't be a nobody anymore. But I would like to see Lea in an upcoming game, either as a side character, kinda like Leon and the others, or as an ally in fights

13. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

If Isa and Lea came back then it would be interesting to see how their friendship turns out- will it be resolved or something? I definitely think Braig will come back since he played a big part in BBS. To b honest, I want them all to return but I doubt Nomura would do that as it would be hard to fit in, plus you never even meet Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene and Luxords somebody's so I don't think they'll be part of it. However, I hope they are, I want to see what they were like.

I want Ienzo to return. He's my favourite out of all of them, and since he is one of the original 6 I think it could be likely however he doesn't play a huge part.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Out of AtW's original six apprentices, I think Braig will play the biggest part, though i'd also like to see Ienzo all grown up...

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I just don't want to hear Ivan. His nobody was bad enough, having to hear him again would make me want to slam a keyblade in his face

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ivan? Whose that? Even, you mean?

But anyway, I think that a confrontation between Isa and Lea would be awesome, pending they have memories of their Nobodies' lives. Mansex'll probably make a come back, that seems pretty inevitable, but other than that...

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Mansex is gone for it. Master NoHeart is the one showing up again.

Does anyone else wants to shove a Keyblade in the bas+ard's face for everything he did in BbS and forward?

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

you got it. But I wonder. If they decided to show a short view of Lea and Isa in BBS, why not do the same thing in the later games? If you're going to do so with the 10 years before, why not do it with the 10 years after

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Technically it's like 11 or 12 years after BbS given that CoM took a year and that Coded likely happens about a year after KHII is done.

But yeah, i'd like to see Sora reunite with the somebodies of Org. XIII and i'd like to see if Roxas or Ven had any reaction to seeing Axel/Lea again.

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

or vice versa, but yeah, That's what I really want to see. And I know it's not technically 10 years, but I didn't want to do math