Return from the Void...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by mindstorm787, Jun 25, 2018.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

WELP.

It's been a while, KHVids. I haven't seen most of you guys ever since I left the Discord.
    I honestly don't remember why I left in the first place. Maybe because I've run out of roleplaying ideas? Because my hype for Kingdom Hearts had died down? Hell if I know.

But, I have returned. I have walked through every one of my past endeavors, both failed and successful I've seen familiar faces here and there, and I have decided to make a proper return this time around.

On a lighter note, another reason I made a comeback because the other forum I frequent is based around a children's building game and has a very unsavory community. So I'n making a secondary excuse to return. |=]

SO! How goes it, guys? Any more singing competitions? New and exciting stories or roleplays to be had?

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Wow, now this is a face I haven't seen around in a while. Welcome back Mindstorm! Great to have you back! To answer some of your questions, while there isn't singing competitions, the chorus has been brought back, and we work collaboratively on songs, if that is something that interests you. You can find more about that here. Also there actually is a new space pirate rp that is just about to start, and of course some old familiar roleplays that are still hanging in there. We always love to see people come back!

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey there stranger!! Pretty sure you don’t recognize me but I had a few changes. Might remember me as KHGrl15!! Anyway!! Welcome back!! Some rps are still here and some are brand spanking new!! Glad to see you’re back!! See ya around!!

4. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Glad to be back. It's nice to know that you two still hang around this place.
    Feels like home. ^.^

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

so i take it roblox wasn't working for you? or minecraft or leggo's? xD

whatever it was, welcome back!