Re:Coded Replayed Re:Coded

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kai_Lyoko, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Kai_Lyoko Merlin's Housekeeper

Now that I've replayed Re:Coded, my opinons are actually, changed. My first playthrough of the game was all in a rush, so that I could find out the ending. But, my second time playing through it, I took time for everything, like, now, when I play levels that have different gameplay, I don't find it repetitive anymore. It still feels like Kingdom Hearts to me. Now that I think about it, it seems less like Kingdom Hearts 1, and more like a new game on it's own. I actually like this game better than 358/2 Days. It feels like a Hack And Slash RPG, while 358/2 Days feels like a mashing down the "A" button kind of game. (If you haven't played the game or want to find the ending for yourself, do not read on. Just go buy the game, please.)

When i got to Castle Oblivon, I was seriously happy. I had never made it there before, I just stopped playing after Hollow Bastion Part II on my first playthrough. Now, I love the fight with Data-Roxas, and I wish there was more to this game. Don't get me wrong, this game is LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG, I just wish there was one more level or so. But, really, try this game out for yourself, and you'll enjoy it. The story at times can make 0% Sense, but it is still a fun Hack and Slash Game.

Thanks For Reading,
    Kai_Lyoko

2. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree that re:Coded has better gameplay than Days, but Days has a better story than re:Coded. Well for me that is. The only thing that makes me think that this game is like a port of KHI is that most of the worlds are from KHI. (Excluding Deep Jungle and Castle Oblivion.)

3. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I kinda like the gameplay of days, well the multiplayer of it anyway. In coded, I just finished it the other week, and at some points the gameplay was nice, but the story was confusing. The level up system of Coded was better for me that the one in days. I can't really rank one game above the other for me, I like them both too much.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Like Vagineer said, Re:coded definitely had better gameplay than 358/2 Days, but Days had a better story. But yeah, I did enjoy the battle with Data-Roxas (probably, no, is definitely the best part of the game overall)

5. 61 No. B

I enjoyed Coded when I played it, but I got tired of all the bonus content, it's too much and it's stupidly hard. I like it for its story, but it's not something I would want to go through and 100% multiple times like KH2.