Renders

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, we will be soon putting up renders of KH2, as well as Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, this all wouldn't be possible however if it wasn't for "Yaz0r".

Anyways, moving along for now we'll start with a few examples as to show exactly what will be instore.

And to avoid confusion, these are official S.E stuff, not fanmade.

Barbossa, Chameleion, Dark Thron. Sora, Anti Form, Setzer, Roxas PJ, Riku and Xemnas Form 1 currently here.

Morre soon.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 15, 2007.

1. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      the dreaded T-Shape!!!!!! btw, do these have some sort of useful purpose or are they just there to show off?
    2. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      For now they're just in the dreaded Jesus pose, but later on when the viewer is updated enough, animation files will be viewable.
    3. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Pretty awesome Xaldin. Will you ever cease to amaze us? =D
    4. HOSPITAL STAT!
      HOSPITAL STAT!
      Someone did these?!? Or are these official SE stuff?!

*steals* Thanks Xaldin! =D
    5. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      They are extracted from the disc itself. There are programs out there that are able to do this. So it's technically fan-made, but the content is official.
    6. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Basically the program to extract these are fan-made, the actual content within it is Official.
    7. Ryuu Tenshi
      Ryuu Tenshi
      Here's a question: once the viewer is perfected, would it be possible to import these into, say, Maya or some other 3d animation program and mess with them?

Is that even legal?!

Because I can see making some AMAZING fan movies that way, but dear god the legality would be sketchy.
    8. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      That goes way into the border lines of a mix, but I believe that would be illegal. Such things are already possible with Kingdom Hearts I, however the fact of importing the actual model into for your own use is yeah, very skeptical to being illegal.
    9. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Wow....T renders...

Thanks, Xaldin. XD
    10. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      I wouldn't go and take this as a fact, but I'm pretty sure if you credit or place disclaimers that all property belongs to Square/Disney somewhere in the video, and don't try to make monetary profit off those videos, I don't think it would be illegal.

Who knows, they might hire you. ;p (semi-joke).
    11. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      but wat are they FOR?! i'm sry if that's a stupid question
    12. Peyton
      Peyton
      Wow , these are amazing someone actually made those ?!
      If someone were to draw that for hand it would have taken years !(are they data or hand made? )
      Thanks Xaldin these are great ^^
    13. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      They're from data from the Final Mix+ disc.

They're extracted by a program.
    14. Peyton
      Peyton
      Okay , sorry for asking but I did not know that Dx .
      But they are great anyway ^^
    15. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Ok, so far Pajamas Roxas, Riku, and Setzer have been aded
    16. The 13th Soul
      The 13th Soul
      so umm would these renders be used to like make Sigs and movies or somhitng? thats what i dotn now what would we use these for?
    17. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Well for now, they viewer Yaz0r' is doing is in beta, however soon when it's possible to have animations, it'd open to all kinds of possibility including making very unique sigs ect.
    18. The 13th Soul
      The 13th Soul
      orrrr... mayby in movies or somthing idk but i hope to look forward to what peple use then for :D
    19. DogBoyX
      DogBoyX
      Oh dear god... T-Shape...
      Brings back bad memories...
      Anyways never saw the Skull on Roxas' PJs (and I'm the one with the VidGame Keen eye)