Traditional Art Rem [KH-vids Royale II] Concept Art

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Alice, May 30, 2007.

1. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

I tried to draw somebody once...

And i never tried again.....

^Thats a true story XD ^

Your a great drawer!!

2. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Aw man, poor Mari ): You just picked up her assignment like that...

Those are really good, and the anatomy is pretty much correct. Uuum, zee first sketch (to left), her breasts don't exactly follow the center line of the body though. They're too much to the right.

.....XDDDDDDDDDDD *fondles squishy jugs*

3. Alice Banned

Fine too. Roxas doesn't mind. :3

Yeah, I originally had her bust too small for the character, and I 'spose I completely ignored the angle at which I was setting her rack. Don't know I don't think I'm really going to bother with it since most of that is just there as reference for the next drawing I'm working on for her. I didn't spend much time on it [obviously, since she has carpet tassles for fingers XD] and don't really plan to do anything more.

It was a scene in the chapter! xp Lacy polka-dotted bra wasn't mentioned, but polka-dots are the shiz. :3

4. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Well of course Roxas wouldn't mind, you drew awesome naked girls practically begging to be tapped - much service for any guy really. But I was referring to Mari herself, she'd probably mind. D: If I were in her shoes, I know I'd be pretty upset.

Hmmmm, yeah, SURE! Lol. Polka dots ARE the shiz :3 I'd actually love to have a bra like that. I have the cutest dress to match! *dances in it*

5. Alice Banned

There was nothing assinged really. I think it's because Mari did some sort of partial manga accompaniment for Kh-vids Royale I or something. She was on earlier, only for like 10 minutes or something. >3>

Well, Roxas is writing this story lol....Have you read it yet? It goes into crucial detail about how they bounce and such. XD

I am going to kill something if not myself. I swear, if I cannot get this mosquito...*urghh* I have not slept all night due to the fact that I'm a ******ed insect phobic and the presence of this stupid mosquito that simply refuses to die. Somehow it has managed to get past every door I shut on it-every paper I hit it with. Such a nuisance. DX I'm going to try to pull a sick day or something. *is pitiful*

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Really cool pics Alice. The censored smiley faces made me laugh.

All the wee 11 years old boys will ask their mommy do women look like that underneath & do they have smiley faces there. :p

7. Roxas OG

You rule at life.

8. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

I am actually younger than 14...And I have seen A LOT worse than that oh, trust me..

9. Roxas OG

I hope you make more tease pics, of Rem, Acolyte, and dare I say it... Sara.

10. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

You can't mean Sara like Rem..Do you? Naked..?:eek:

11. Roxas OG

Well, if she's drawn as hot as Rem...

She's just older, and has long, straight blond hair in the original KHVR. Mari drew some great pics of her.

12. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Okay. I have no problem at all with seeing naked people. And boobz!

JK

13. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Still man :/ The request was for her to do, and you just slipped by and took her place, unanounced. I kinda find it...well I'm going from my personal view, maybe Mari doesn't feel that way since she mentioned nothing. Or she keeps stuff like that to herself, whatever. I'll shut up now. If Mari has a problem and wants to talk about it I believe she's old enough to do it herself. >_>; Dude, I have to stop doing this...

No, I haven't read it lol. Actually I was a little scared to.

D: DID SHE SAY INSECT?! AAAAAAH *dies* Use a spray, use a spray! Hairspray works just fine for flying insects D: Apparently there's something in it that makes 'em drops dead.

(but mosquitos ain't that baaaad - spiders however....I was actually quite happy to leave the house this morning for school. Saw the ****ing biggest spider in the kitchen. Hope my mom heard me yelp and noticed it before leaving for work <.< With a bit of luck it should be dead.)

14. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Another awesome picture Alice.

Lol... your right. The polka dots are uberly sweet! ^_^

15. Roxas OG

I showed all these drawings to my friends today and they were rather pleased.

16. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Yeah, well, they would be. ^_^

17. Roxas OG

Alice, when can we expect some more drawings?

18. libregkd -

19. Roxas OG

Agreed, I'll have to see them tomorrow but I'm so looking forward to it.

20. Alice Banned

I'm scanning Sara up right now. :3