Release Date Confirmed + Picture of KH3D-themed 3DS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Ty, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

Hey everyone! Ty here with some very exciting news for you all!

The Japanese release date for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has officially been confirmed, thanks to Twitter user aibo_ac7 as March 29, 2012. Along with that, the special edition bundle you all have heard about will include a Kingdom Hearts-themed Nintendo 3DS handheld system, which can be viewed down below...

[​IMG]

Very slick, eh? I really like it!

That's all for now. Later!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Ty, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Llave
      Llave
      I agree, I didn't use mine and I hold the same feelings towards stickers. I guess that's why actually having a legitimate console with designs on it make it not only more exclusive, but more professional and more appreciative.
    2. SonGoku
      SonGoku
      It looks pretty cool, but not to my liking, I already have the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Crystal Cover, and the Limited Edition 3DS plus Choas Black 3DS, so i'm fine really. I really don't like the color, and I think they could've done more with it.
    3. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      Man I already have a 3ds hopefully that's a cover
    4. Maggy
      Maggy
      That's one sexy 3DS

Me toooo :/
    5. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      Aww man, I just now get a 3DS and THIS happens?!?

Aw well, Guess I'll just have to hope for a sticker sheet to come out with a pre-order or something...
    6. Shiki
      Shiki

They might release it as both a cover and a 3DS. That sounds pretty smart to me, actually.
    7. Ventus PSP Aqua
      Ventus PSP Aqua
      Man do they like to screw people over....
      First price drops and NOW THIS?!
      I really hope it later comes as decals when preordering it. That looks so awesome to have :=D:
    8. HeartofFire
      HeartofFire
      Awesome! I won't be getting a 3DS, though, so I'll just enjoy the pic. :)
    9. Maggy
      Maggy
      Now that would be smart...
    10. exile0025
      exile0025
      it saddens me to think that this will never get released in the us.
    11. RoxasRox
      RoxasRox
      good thing i dont have a 3ds...
      now i know which one im buying since the only reason
      i want it is for kh.
      Bundles ftwwww :D
    12. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      That 3DS is awesome! It's cool the KH3D will be released on the series' 10th anniversary in Japan, but I really do hope this doesn't mean a September release for NA. Square, I know it's the 10th anniversary and all, but could you please release this game before September so I can enjoy it during summer?
    13. waterfan
      waterfan
      I know this will sound like oh i'm so spoiled but i already have a 3DS but i am getting this one! Can't wait till it comes out!
    14. RoxasJ26
      RoxasJ26
      Wow that 3DS looks mad, was going to get a 3DS but then saw this, is there any news of it being released outside of Japan though?