Reconnect Xion & Roxas (Memories With Those In Our Heart)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Mike Chaser

This next video from CGNET is another future video for the Kingdom Hearts series that involves Roxas and Xion. Reconnect Xion & Roxas (Memories With Those In Our Heart) is a video that focuses on the friendship between two friends. The timing of the video is to be released a month shy from the HD installment of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD in celebration of the fully rendered scenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

The future Kingdom Hearts videos focuses on a couple of characters that reveal information to each other based on what we know from start to end in the series. This gives a feel for how the character may interact with others if they were able to telepathically communicate. All information is accurate, however what makes theses videos interesting is how they're able to talk to each other even though they are not able to see each other in person.

Voice talent has been provided by Mike (CGNET) as Roxas and Verso (who is our new Xion). Greater_bloo also makes a slight cameo appearance as Sora.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix is set to release in Japan on March 14 2013. A release date has not been announced for North America or Europe as of this time.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Trizzle13
      Trizzle13
      This isnt the actual script is it? Lol

GJ (Y)
    2. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      I'm always pleasantly surprised by your stuff :D
      That's an original script, right? If so, you did a good job recreating the KH style in a lot of ways.
    3. Mike
      Mike
      I just wrote it out based on what I felt Roxas and Xion would say if they were able to talk again.
    4. StrawhatSoul
      StrawhatSoul
      Its great that you're doing this again, its been too long since we've seen any fandubs from you guys.
      Also, if you need any help with any future projects, just ask me. You already know that I do a very good Braig/Xigbar impersonation from a previous project. Looking forward to your future works!