Reasons not to vote for Trump

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Chad Thundercucc, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I get what you're saying. My point was that whether he means it or not doesn't make it excusable.

There isn't much stopping him from doing what he wants since the house and senate are mostly republican now. There are some military bases that pledged to refuse his authority if he became president, but other than that there isn't much. Additionally, there were many in Germany who thought that there was no possible way that Hitler could cause the mass genocide of millions of jewish people. And yet.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

This video a friend of mine shared on Facebook might be of interest, regardless of people's stance on Trump here. It shows how far the media will go to make people, particularly those who are running for president or the like, look bad, including Obama and Clinton:

For reference, my friend didn't make the video and share it. Someone else made the video, and my friend shared it.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  3. Patman Bof

That particular move is called quote mining. I haven' t watched Trump' speeches, or any of the electoral debates, but I' ve seen it done often enough in your medias to second guess anything and everything I read on the guy. There' s a reason your confidence in your medias is at its all time lowest.