Reasons not to vote for Trump

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Chad Thundercucc, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Since a lot of people tend to be uninformed and elections are coming up, I've decided to compile a list of reasons as to why Trump would be unfit for the oval office. Sources are available on request and anyone willing to add on to this list is welcome.

Trump
    • Wants Russia to hack the US to get Hillary's emails
    • Suggested for his fans to assassinate Hillary
    • Has lied over 50% of the time according to politifact, one of the most trust-worthy fact-checking sites around
    • Disrespected veterans
    • Disrespected the disabled
    • Dodged the draft for Vietnam with more-than-likely fake doctors notes
    • Has been bankrupt 4 times
    • Wants to bankrupt US which will ruin the american dollar and the economy
    • Says that bombing Europe "isn't off the table"
    • Promotes violence at his rallies
    • Has owned apartment complexes that were sued for denying housing to blacks
    • Thinks Obama founded ISIS
    • Wants to suggest unconstitutional policies
    • Wants to kill civilians in other countries (war crime)
    • Wants to bring back torture "even if it doesn't work" (also a war crime)
    • Outsources jobs for his businesses to other countries even though he says he's against it
    • Thinks climate change is a hoax by the Chinese
    Discuss.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*taking off my Trump mask for a sec*

The guy called for a complete ban on people of my faith from entering the United States. What part of "freedom of religion" from the Bill of Rights does he not get? But who am I kidding, what do you expect from someone who ironically said a man had no right to criticize him on the Constiution?

And now, back to my fad...

*puts Trump make back on*

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

You didn't mention it here, but a huge reason I'm terrified of the man is how racist, sexist, and homophobic he is. I can't find the original source now, but he's gone on the record as being in favor of conversion camps for LGBT folks, and that's horrifying. As a member of the LGBT community, I'm scared for my life and the lives of those I love.

If he wins, I'm genuinely considering moving.

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

He also admitted to evading taxes during the debate last night, lmao

5. Krowley Moderator

I missed mossed of it, but I'm assuming it went like this;

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Like the entire continent? Not even a specific country. As a civilian in Europe, that's kinda scary. Going to war with America would not be good.

7. Sara Tea Drinker

If Trump makes it, I'm swimming to Canada then flying to England. <<

I don't trust him anywhere near the hot button. *lets just say button that goes boom and causes WWIII* And I don't want to be in the zone when he is there.

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I find this funny as when Brexit happened all my friends were discussing where to move to. That said America was never one that was even considered.

9. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

And let's not forget how he has disrespected women on tv. I am 100% convinced that if that man is elected as president he will make The Purge a reality.

10. Shuhbooty moon child

THIS RIGHT HERE IS SO IMPORTANT. He has disrespected all women. Now, honestly yes everything else that has come out of his mouth is also repulsive (literally, everything). The debate made it worse and people are still wanting to vote for him. it's more then a disappointment. it's hurtful to see these numbers. I have my opinion and yadda-yadda but America is literally in a sh!t-hole. And everyone will be affected by this. And I don't think the world understands this.

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

This video sums up my feelings on Trump pretty well. I don't think Hillary Clinton is a great candidate, but on every flaw I see with Hillary I see a parallel one with Trump that is just so much worse. And even when you stop looking at negatives and try to look at positives it is clear that Trump has very little idea what he's doing. He doesn't ever talk plans as far as I've seen, just goals. And he's not even consistent on that front.

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

Trump is not a man that can or should be trusted with the control of a global superpower. There have been many people who have noted the similarities between Trump and Hitler already, and I am genuinely afraid of the future a Trump victory would create. It's not something that will only affect America. I'm genuinely of the belief that Trump coming into power would inevitably lead to World War III, and that is a terrifying prospect.

13. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Do I believe Hillary is the best candidate for pres? No; But this commercial hit me so hard. I cannot fathom how his female supporters can still support him after countless remarks like that about women. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

14. Patman Bof

I' m pretty sure that' s not how the hot button works. We would have long gone bye bye otherwise.
    But if it did I would assume Canada and England to be likelier targets than the US. Especially England, Canada seems a little too close for comfort.

Seriously though, I don' t have the slightest clue which one of these two is the biggest war hawk.

15. Shuhbooty moon child

When I saw this video aired on TV I was stunned also. Like, literally taken aback. And turns out, after some hefty research this isn't something "new" he's always been this way. He has charges against him for raping a 13 y/o. And this happened so many years ago and it's still going on (i may be wrong here though, I can't remember). He has other charges against him for sexual misconduct, harassment and more towards women. I'm surprised honest,y since he's a father of a daughter. His children don't speak out against him???

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Yeah but didn't he even say in one interview that he would have sex with his daughter if she wasn't his daughter or something like that?

17. Pinekaboo Chaser

He said something along the lines of "If I was 20 years younger and, you know, not her father..."
    Not to defend a man like Trump, he is disgusting, but that's probably the least offensive thing he's ever said. All he intended it as was a compliment as to his daughter's attractiveness. Hardly comparable to literally being accused of raping an underaged girl.

18. Shuhbooty moon child

YES! Like DT said, this comment was just all the wrong and left me scarred. But I too feel like this is something that is so small, and says so MUCH about how dirty of a character he is. And why he is still here in a running? Even with all this information? I can't even.

19. Sara Tea Drinker

My aunt is a huge Trump supporter... There's a simple reason: She's a follower.

She wants people to tell her what to do. She's EXTREMELY dominant towards my family. (The stories I can tell you.) But when it comes to politics and religion, she follows whatever comes out of the Church's mouths, and they're very big republicans. They want to have Trump elected so they tell everyone to vote for him, that and if you look at how the Republicans have changed the voting districts to their favor so many times...

You wouldn't be as surprised... Though you'd be surprised how many people REGRET making the voting districts as they are. They did it to make the people they wanted in office happen. Now Trump comes along and uses every single bit of advantage with the same system...

This is how you end up.

20. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Well...you're only half right. It's not the first time he's made a creepy statement like that about his daughter, he even made an equally creepy statement on Dr. Oz, but they edited it out since it'd make him look bad. Additionally with one of the contestants for Miss Universe, he made them spin around and then he said she had a nice figure, comparing it to his daughters. If those aren't signs I don't know what is.