reading books in different ways

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by CaptainMIG, May 16, 2016.

1. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

what type of book do you guys read? (audio, visual novels, regular, etc.) i like to read visual novels when waking up early in the morning; my favorite one so far is called seduce me.

2. Sara Tea Drinker

I just found this... XDDD...

I love reading physical books, though I have so many now my mom suggested a kindle. So I enjoy both, being honest... Using the kindle when I don't want to carry a bunch of books around. I still love reading physical books, though... Mostly non-fiction/children's stories.

3. Shuhbooty moon child

Oh boy, I'm a hard copy reader. I have to have a physical book at all times to read. Because I'm so blind, when I read online or on a tablet the lines literally blur together due to the backlighting. Whether dim or on high brightness it's over over powering. Most materials like articles or texts book that I have for school I read online because the cost to print the text books are outrageous. However I should add, I haven't had my eyes checked in two years, so it's defiantly time for that check up. xD

4. Spike H E R O

iBooks is my best friend.

I don't like carrying stuff around when I'm at work, and I don't have patience to wait for the page to load on the internet (plus I take the subway every day, so that doesn't work out), but iBooks gives me the convenience of a data-free pocket-sized library. Also, about 90% of those books are FREE. I've got soooo many books about stupid s***, and probably some I've had for months without glancing at.

It's kind of like that Steam addiction people have during those summer sales, but with literature.

As for what I read?

Trashy books. Trashy, trashy books the titles of which I am forbidden to share lest I be subjected to a swift and painful (and probably skittles-related) death.

5. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I read ebooks/pdf's on my phone. It's a lot handier especially when I'm on the go and traveling on public transportation. When it gets crowded it can be difficult holding onto a book and a pole then having to wait for the bus/train to stop so I can flip a page w/o the risk of being flung into someone. >_>

As for the type of books I read... This site is still for youngins isn't it... Well, that alone should hint at the type of books I read.

[​IMG]

6. Marcelyn Moogle Assistant

I use my kindle ebook. No need for bulky paper books anymore