RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo's District 12 - Chinese Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Star and Marco were having lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, the following happened:

"Let me open the next one!" Star exuberantly said as she took out a fortune cookie from the box and opened it, reading, "'A great evil has been unleashed.' What?" "Eh, I wouldn't read too much into it," Marco replied, "I was just messing with you when I said those fortunes were magical." "Hehe, oh you kidder," Star said as she gave him a playful punch in the shoulder.

Elsewhere in the restaurant, a certain lizard watched Star and Marco while hiding his face behind a menu...

[​IMG]

As he continued spying at the two, Toffee felt his phone vibrate, and answered it, "Hello... No sir, so sign of Fury, Chiba, or any of the others in District 12... I understand... Yes... Hail the Crystal Order." As Toffee hung up, he adjusted the J.I.A. logo pin on his suit before continuing to spying at Marco and Star.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gringey City, Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Hiro and the others passed through Gringey City (a city between Celadon City and Fuchsia City that at one point was a bustling place, got overcrowded with factories and eventually abandoned), with May and Skye driving the SUVs they used to escape the J.I.A.'s eyes, Shining Armor asked Hiro, "You sure this is the place?" "Well, this is the address Dr. Pym gave me," Hiro replied, looking at the crumpled piece of paper that Dr. Pym wrote an address on. Meanwhile, in the SUV that May was driving, Fitz and Simmons looked out the window to see Gringey City, with Fitz commenting, "What an awful looking place." "Hard to believe that it once was a lively place," Jemma added. Noticing Skye parking outside a large abandoned factory, May commented, "We're here." As May parked her SUV next to the one Skye was driving, everyone got out of the two vehicles, and looked at the large factory in front of them. "Well well well, if it ain't the old Pym Tech factory," Fury commented as he recognized the place. "Wait, you know this place?" Skye questioned Nick. "Oh yeah," Fury replied, "After Dr. Pym left the J.I.A., he started his own company, Pym Tech. What you see here was the company's main factory. But I guess ever since the company was sold, the new management didn't feel the need for this place to stay open." "Wow... kinda depressing," Hiro commented, "Let's go in. Dr. Pym should be here soon." "Watch your step everyone," Baymax told the others as they entered the factory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. - Cid's Warehouse~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I'm back!" Cid said after returning from his bathroom break, "Did I miss anything?" "Nope," Nick replied, "In fact, halftime's almost over. Perfect timing." "That's good to hear," Cid said as he relaxed and watched as the game resumed. Approaching Cid, BB-8 electronically beeped, asking if Cid wanted anything else to drink. "Nah, I'm good, BB-8," Cid responded, "I think I've had 'nuff already."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Prince Demande's Ship - Dining Area~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After finishing his dessert, King Candy/Turbo said, "Well, I'm stuffed. Don't know 'bout you guys, but I think I'm gonna go take a very long nap in my cabin." "Good night," Demande responded as Candy/Turbo got up and left. And as Demande finished his dessert, he noticed the moon in the sky glowing red (while in a phase between half-moon and full moon) outside the window, telling the others, "Look at the moon. Amazing, isn't it?" "Wow, you're right, Demande," Hans replied as he noticed, "It's rare for the moon to be glowing red like this." "Elsa, do you want to get a closer look?" Saphir asked as he got up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"That's great to hear!" Grandpa Hino replied to his granddaughter. "Piplup," Chad concurred. "Well, be sure to get yourself ready. We'll be taking the bus to the Imperial Palace," Grandpa added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So you need me to go there while they're having that concert?" Goldar asked Thrax. "Yes," Thrax replied, "But don't act until you get the signal." "Signal? What signal?" Goldar questioned. "Don't worry about it, Goldar. Once you get it, you'll know for sure," Thrax replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alleyway~

[​IMG]

"Z?" Hiccup wondered out loud, "Oh, you mean Zordon. These Lockseeds you have, you two aren't the only ones with them." Taking out his Lockseed, Hiccup showed it to Mario and Luigi, saying, "If you're wondering what these things are for, it's best if I take you guys to Zordon first." Placing his hands on the shoulders of Mario and Luigi, Hiccup teleported himself and the brothers away from the area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Hiccup teleported to the Command Center with Mario and Luigi, Alpha cried, "Aye-yi-yi! I thought you were only going to get one other person, Hiccup." "Yeah, well, there was a bit of a miscalculation, Alpha. Turns out Mario AND his brother, Luigi, both have Lockseeds," Hiccup replied as he pet Toothless, "Mario, Luigi... welcome to the Command Center. That's Navi, and that there is Alpha 5." "Greetings," Alpha greeted Mario and Luigi. "And this is the big guy himself, Zordon!" Hiccup said, introducing Zordon to the brothers. "Welcome, Mario and Luigi," Zordon greeted the two brothers, "Hiccup has told me how the two of you are in possession of Lockseeds." "To kinda put this in simple terms guys, I'm sure you've seen those heroes with spandex like the Power Rangers and Riders. But where did they get their powers from? Well, while there are a ton out there, the technology they use to become these heroes can all be originally traced whether directly or indirectly to one source. And that source, is this guy right here, Zordon," Hiccup explained to the brothers, "Zordon is my leader, and leader of quite a few other warriors like the ones I mentioned. And if you were wondering, yes, I am one of those warriors." Taking out his Driver and Lockseed, Hiccup used them and transformed into his Rider form...

[​IMG]

"Pretty neat, huh?" Hiccup told Mario and Luigi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Tsukino Household~

[​IMG]

As Rini neared home, she started to hear someone groaning nearby. "Huh? Who's there?" Rini wondered out loud, turning around, and finding Darien, struggling to walk while covering a gunshot wound in his left shoulder with his bloodied hand...

[​IMG]

Gasping at the sight of Darien injured, Rini called out to him, "Darien? What happened to you?" Looking at Rini, Darien tried to talk, replying with a weakened voice, "Ri... ni..." But before Darien could continue his sentence, he fainted, shocking Rini. "Darien? DARIEN?!" Rini cried as she rushed towards Darien, "Darien! Please wake up!" But as she noticed even more blood on Darien's left shoulder, Rini realized she needed help, crying, "HELP! SOMEBODY, HELP!" "Rini, what's going on?!" Sammy questioned as he and his father rushed out of their home...

[​IMG][​IMG]

The two then gasped upon noticing Darien unconscious on the ground with blood on his shoulder. "Rini, what happened?" Kenji asked Rini. "I... I don't know," Rini replied, "He was just walking by when I saw him, and then..." "Okay... let's just get him inside. Help me out, Sammy," Kenji said. "Right," Sammy replied as he and Kenji carried Darien, taking him to their home. "Darien..." a worried Rini said to herself as she followed them.

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG]

"That's good to hear," Ikuko replied to her daughter, "By the way, Serena... there was something I wanted to ta-" But before Ikuko could continue her sentence, she heard Rini outside crying for help. "Rini?" Ikuko wondered out loud. Kenji and Sammy then immediately rushed to the exit after hearing Rini's cry for help...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"We'll check it out," Kenji said as he and Sammy went outside. "I hope everything's okay," Ikuko said to herself. After a few moments, Sammy and Kenji returned with Rini while carrying the injured Darien...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh my goodness!" Ikuko cried, gasping as she covered her mouth after noticing the blood from Darien's left shoulder, "What happened?!" "I don't know," Kenji replied, "But he's bleeding badly! I'm gonna get him into a room." "Right," Ikuko replied, "Serena, get me some towels, quick!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Island in the Pacific Ocean - Cave~

[​IMG]

Arriving into the cave, Moana looked around until noticing a figure sitting on top of a boulder humming to himself...

[​IMG]

"Doo doo doo, what can I say except 'You're welcome!'" Maui quietly sang to himself. "Maui?" Moana called out to Maui, "Master Maui?" Noticing Moana arriving, Maui jumped down from the boulder, replying, "Yup, that's my name kid. Why do you ask?" Summoning her Keyblade, Moana said, "Because I want to become a Keyblade Master. I want to train under you, Master Maui, and pass the Mark of Mastery Exam." "Hmm, I see," Maui commented, "I appreciate you coming to me for your training. But... before I make a decision..." Maui summoned his own Keyblade before continuing, "How 'bout we have ourselves a small battle, to see if you're worthy to train." Grinning, Moana got in a battle stance, replying, "It would be my pleasure."

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Command Center~

"Yeah that is pretty neat, but...we don't turn into that..." Mario stated as he looked Hiccup up and down before Luigi said. "Let us show you..." The duo first closed their eyes, their clothes transforming into the white garb with colored overalls with fire surrounding them. Mario opened his eyes showing everyone the red hue that they became explaining. "This is our normal transformation...inherited from our parents and powered by our will alone." The two focused once more while keeping ahold of their Lockseeds, the burst of power immediately transforming them into their gold and silver forms with Mario still commenting. "And this is our evolved form...we dunno how we tapped into this...but it was strong enough to stop something powered by some forbidden fruit or something." With a metallic clank the two brothers turned to face Zordon with Mario and Luigi respectfully bowing before him, Luigi explaining. "Um...Zordon? The two of us were sent over here by a woman named C.C. and she said you're something called the Harbinger." Mario nodded remaining serious as he said. "The two of us have been through some strange events, we've seen Star Spirits, Rosalina landed on my brother, We have multiple S-Types trying to kill us, An S-Type named Astral has been after my family for years, and now we were told something about an N-Force Relic and were told to talk to you about it. Is there something that you know about it?"

~Crystal Order HQ~

Astral soon felt a strong pulse of power erupt before falling to the floor. It was soon assisted by Psycho Blue with the S-Type copy asking. "Lord Astral, are you alright?" Astral was seemingly shaking in fear as it said. "Mobilize every S-Type we have...now!" Psycho Blue blinked before asking. "What's wrong?" Astral struggled to stand as it said. "Those two...they're with the Harbinger!" This made Psycho Blue jump before helping Astral to a chair as he said. "We'll mobilize everything we have...you just relax...we'll stop them." Psycho Blue soon ran for it shouting. "All S-Types are to mobilize now, we have a huge problem that needs to be stopped NOW!"

~Kai's House: Final Preparation~

"Okay listen up and listen very carefully!" Kai started as she stood in her garage clad in jumpsuit. "We're about to head out on what may be our most dangerous mission yet. There may be casualties because of what we're about to do...any questions?" Kairi raised her hand before asking with a smirk. "Yeah, why are these jumpsuits making us look like dominatrixes? Is there something you're not telling us Kai?" Kai blinked in shock at Kairi before shouting. "Hell no! The reason for the catsuit's seemingly rubbery and leather look is to enable more flexibility of the form and give you more agility. Seriously, who told Kairi that?" Zone-Tan raised her hand giggling. "I did! I mean that does look like it." Cynthia placed a hand across her face in embarrassment. "Zone-Tan I swear..."

"Okay, but seriously though...some of us are not trained to fight S-Types. We're going to go in two groups." Kai explained before looking at Futaba and asked. "That Saucer of yours, can you summon it?" Futaba adjusted her goggles before focusing. "Of course..." within moments a strange UFO had appeared nearby with Futaba already inside. Kai explained. "I want Namine, the twins, and Neru to get onto the UFO. You guys are going to be our aerial support. Everyone else...get onboard the bus...we've got a place to get to." Everyone soon started aboard their transports before Kairi asked Kai with her head down. "Kai, do you really think I am capable of fighting them properly?" Kai slapped Kairi on the back making her jump. "Of course, do you really think I wouldn't have believed in you to where I trained you mentally and physically?" Kairi blinked before smiling. "Of course not...we're sort of alike now in a sense."​

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Remus bit a chocolate and looked at the three people who he was with. "Would you three like to come and attend the school concert that is happening tonight?" Remus asked, looking at them, "It would be a nice chance to get to know each better." "Uh, not sure." Harry said, rubbing his hair. "What do you think, Harold?" He looked to his lookalike.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Serena gasped and nodded, going to get towels. Luna kept quiet and looked over the wounded Darien, thinking, 'So this is the man who calls Serena meatball head and who she dislikes so much? The computer doesn't have a lot of data on him, though.' Serean came into the room with towels and a bowl of water. "Here, dad, these should help. But let me help. I can tell my friends to meet them at the concert."

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei nodded and went to her room, changing out of her shrine attire. She hummed, changing into the dress that she had bought while she was out with her friends. After changing into a simple red dress with matching shoes, she walked out to her grandfather. "Grandpa, before we go, lets pray for the happiness of a couple. Setsuna told me that Tommy proposed to Kimberly and they're engaged."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Restaurant-

Michal did feel a bit awkward, but Hikaru taught them sign and how to communicate with sign language, Akira smiled, "That should really help, especially if I get a deaf patient and can't find someone to translate sign." Kiriko smiled at Shintaro being embarrassed by Akira and Michal having appeared. Mr. Belt just whimpered at smelling delicious food and not being involved with knowing people.

[​IMG]

-Cid's Warehouse-

Cindy smiled, sipping her Pepsi Max. When she stopped for a breath, Cindy belched loudly. "Whoa, pardon me, gentlemen." She said, smiling as she looked at the others in the warehouse.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Prince Demande's Ship-

Elsa got up and walked to the window, gasping in awe at the moon glowing red. Anna stood with her sister and smiled, looking at the wonder that they were looking at.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As he watched the moon with the others, Saphir told Elsa, "When the moon is red like this, it's usually referred to as a 'Blood Moon'. Some people say that when two people dance under the light of the blood moon, they would be bound together for eternity. But... sounds like an old wives' tale to me personally. What do you think?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Sure thing, Rei, we can do that," Grandpa Hino replied to his granddaughter's request for a prayer. "Piplup!" Chad concurred. "Just one question... who in the world are Tommy and Kimberly?" Grandpa asked

~Gringey City, Japan - Abandoned Pym Tech Factory~

[​IMG]

Parking outside the abandoned factory that belonged to the company he once owned, Dr. Pym stepped out of his car and noticed two SUVs with J.I.A. logos on them parked in the area as well, figuring that they belong to Hiro and his friends. Entering the factory, Pym noticed Hiro and his friends either standing or looking around...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Dr. Pym, you made it!" Hiro greeted his professor. "I certainly did," Hank responded, "So... anyone mind telling me what the hell is going on?" "It's a... long story," Skye told Pym, "So bear with us for a bit." Everyone then proceeded in explaining to Dr. Pym the events that had transpired earlier in the day regarding their discovery of the Crystal Order's infiltration of the J.I.A., as well as their escape. "Holy... s***," Dr. Pym commented as he took a seat in an old chair, still trying to digest what he was told about the J.I.A., "The Crystal Order?" "It wasn't easy for any of us to comprehend," May replied. "Well... it does put things into different perspective, especially during my last days with the J.I.A.," Pym said as he reminisced to the day he left the J.I.A...

~Flashback: 1989 - The Triskelion (a.k.a. the J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In 1989, around the time that the Triskelion was being built (and was temporarily called the 'Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division' Building, Dr. Hank Pym was angrily walking to confront Howard Stark, Peggy Carter, and a relatively new J.I.A. recruit...

"I should've seen it... as soon as that new guy that came in with Dr. Zola had such interest in my work and tricked Howard Stark into replicating my formula," Hank said after explaining to the group what happened during his final days with the J.I.A., "If I hadn't left... who knows? The Crystal Order would probably have their hands on the Pym Particle." "The Pym... Particle?" Hiro wondered out loud. After nearly a minute of silence, Dr. Pym replied, "Follow me... perhaps it's best I show you all." Hiro and the others then followed Dr. Pym as he led them to a different area in the factory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Thor's and Loki's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Thor, Loki... your father and I are in the car," Frigga called out to her two sons from outside. "Coming!" both brothers replied as they were getting ready for the concert. After both of them wore their suits, they approached each other, with Loki commenting, "You look good." "Thank you, and so do you," Thor replied, "Well, best of luck, brother." "Thank you," Loki replied, smiling as he and Thor shared a hug, "Let's go." "Right," Thor concurred as the two headed outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Heh, don't worry. I don't mind at all," Nick replied to Cindy. Just then, the Baltimore Ravens scored a touchdown in the football game that finally put them in the lead. "Ha! Finally!" Cid cheered, "Jus' hope they don' mess it up before the game's over."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Maui and Moana charged towards each other with their Keyblades, with both attempting to land a hit, while the other would successfully block the incoming attack. "Heh, you're pretty good," Maui commented as he and Moana battled, "How old are you?" "Sixteen," Moana replied as she tried to hit Maui with a Blitz attack, but was blocked. "I see," Maui replied, "Now... let's see if you could handle these tricks!" Maui then transformed into an eagle, flying high above the cave...

[​IMG]

Maui would then dive down for an attack, with Moana dodge rolling out of the way every time he attempted to attack. "Hey! That's cheating!" Moana complained. Maui then transformed into his half-shark form to continue with his battle against Moana...

[​IMG]

"Hey, if you wanna be a Keyblade Master, you gotta be ready for any type of danger," Maui replied to Moana as he charged at her while carrying his Keyblade with his fins, trying to attack her with his weapon as well as trying to bite her with his sharp teeth. Moana however was able to continue blocking his attacks, as well using her Keyblade to prevent Maui from biting her with his shark teeth. As Maui jumped back, an exhausted Moana said, "That it? Heh, too easy." "Oh, we're not done yet," Maui replied as he transformed into a reindeer...

[​IMG]

"Ugh, I spoke too soon..." Moana said to herself as Maui charged at her with his antlers pointed towards her. As Moana dodge rolled out of the way again and again, Moana tried to think of a way to end this battle. 'I got it... I just hope it works,' Moana thought to herself, hoping her plan works. As Maui charged at her once more, Moana jumped high right before Maui was able to hit her, landing on his back. Moana then quickly grabbed Maui's neck, trying to suffocate him while saying, "It's over, Maui. End this now!" As Maui struggled and unsuccessfully tried to get Moana off his back, he conceded the battle, collapsing to the ground as Moana let go of him. Hyperventilating as he transformed back to his human form, Maui congratulated Moana, saying, "Congratulations... you win." "Yes!" Moana cheered.

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Woah! That's so cool!" Hiccup exclaimed after Mario and Luigi transformed into their evolved forms, "I didn't know they could do that with their Lockseeds!" "It is a rare form, but it could be possible depending on one's power," Zordon replied. "Oh, so their form is a result of their power... I see," Hiccup commented. But once Mario and Luigi asked a bunch of questions (with Hiccup recognizing some of the stuff they were asking about), Hiccup said, "Umm, maybe it's best that Zordon explain to you where he came from. It'll probably answer most of your questions. It did for me when I first became a Rider. Anyway, I gotta go. Gotta pick up Manon to go to that concert at the Imperial Palace. I'll see you guys later." Hiccup then approached his dragon, Toothless, and the two teleported away from the Command Center. "Hiccup is correct, Mario and Luigi," Zordon told the two brothers, "Once you understand more about me and where I come from, then you'll have a better understanding of what is on your mind. Alpha, place the Cerebro devices on their heads." "Will do, Zordon," Alpha responded as he grabbed two helmets, placing them on the heads of Mario and Luigi, "Hold still... there. Now you two are ready." "What Alpha has placed on your heads is called a Cerebro device. It's a device from my homeworld. It allows those who place it on their head to connect to the mind of another, and see what they see. Use it, and you will see what I see, providing you with the answers you seek." Once Alpha activated the Cerebro devices, Mario and Luigi were put to sleep, but their minds weren't...

~Inside Zordon's Mind~

Once inside Zordon's mind, Mario and Luigi found themselves in a bright area, with a man approaching them...

[​IMG]

"There you are, Mario, Luigi," Zordon greeted the two brothers as he approached them, "What you see right now is my appearance before residing in the Command Center permanently. However, none of this is real. What you and I see are seeing is each other's mind, not our physical forms. Almost like a dream. Now then..." As Zordon waved his hand, the area around him and the two brothers changed to resemble what appeared to be the middle of a crowded city in an alien planet...

"Welcome, Mario and Luigi, to my home... the planet of Azarath," Zordon told the brothers. Among the impressive sights surrounding the three, one important sight involved individuals walking around the city wearing outfits nearly identical to the ones worn by the Power Rangers and Riders. "The individuals you see right now are the city guards. My people invented the technology associated with the Rangers and Riders, to be used by guards and soldiers to protect Azarath and its people from any threats. It was when I arrived in Earth fifty years ago and brought over my world's technology that it spread throughout your world, leading to the creation of so many teams," Zordon explained, "Now I'm sure you are wondering why the name Azarath isn't familiar. It is because Azarath isn't in the same dimension as Earth. Rather, it exists in a dimension known as the Star Road dimension. Now let me show something else..." Zordon then waved his hand as the area around the three changed into what appeared to be a large temple...

"Welcome to the Temple of the Relic," Zordon told the two brothers, "One of the most important buildings in Azorath." The interior of the temple was large, full of stained glass paintings depicting several individuals, and highly ornamental. Elsewhere in the temple was a tall pillar with something on top of it. Waving his hand, Zordon made the platform he, Mario, and Luigi were standing on rise, elevating above, high enough to see what was on top of the pillar. Once they were high enough, the three could see strange item on top of the pillar. "What you see, Mario, Luigi, is the Relic," Zordon explained to the two brothers, "A precious artifact guarded by our people, said to hold tremendous power." The platform then began moving across the temple to one of the stained glass paintings in the ceiling, depicting someone handing what appeared to be the Relic to a group of people. "Legends say the Relic was given to our people by a kind traveler passing through our world," Zordon explained as he shifted his focus to another stained glass painting, showing five individuals with the Relic flying over them, "Every generation, one individual would be chosen out of five candidates to be the Harbinger, the guardian of the Relic, and leader of our people." The platform then began to move once more passing by stained glass paintings depicting several different groups of five individuals. "Over the years, many great Azarathians have had the honor of being Harbinger," Zordon continued as the platform stopped once it reached a stained glass painting depicting what appeared to be Zordon in the center of a group with four other individuals, "And the last time it happened, I was chosen to be the Harbinger, leader of Azarath. However, despite being Harbinger, nothing could prepare me for the ultimate trial." As Zordon waved his hand, the area around Zordon, Mario, and Luigi changed once more, and the three found themselves outside the Temple of the Relic, in the middle of a crowded city. Sighing as he began to remember a particularly painful memory for him, Zordon continued, "In the Star Road dimension... there existed an evil empire that was constantly expanding its borders. It was ruled by a wicked witch named Queen Beryl. Beryl was in actuality from the same dimension as Earth, but was forced out of there by Palkia, the guardian of all dimensions and maintainer of the pathways between them. After Palkia refused to take her back to her dimension, Queen Beryl vowed to find the Star Road's Dimension Key. You see... Dimension Keys are items that can be used to open paths between dimensions. Every dimension has exactly one. And with an entire dimension to search, Beryl forged an empire that would spread terror across the Star Road dimension. During that time, she conceived a son, named Thanos, who was in charge of a species known as S-types. And as time went on, Beryl grew weaker from old age, and was no closer to finding the Star Road's Dimension Key. But once the Dimension Key was identified, it was too late for Queen Beryl, for she had died."

"However, Beryl's son, Thanos, was ready to continue what his mother started," Zordon continued, "After his mother's death, he vowed to get the Dimension Key and finish what his mother started, opening a path to Earth's dimension and expand his mother's empire to there. And to do that, he needed the Star Road's Dimension Key... which was the Relic, the very artifact you two saw inside the temple. Full of vengeance, Thanos arrived at Azarath with his army of S-types to destroy the world and acquire the Relic. And no Azarathian, not even myself, was strong enough to save the planet..." Pointing up, Zordon showed Mario and Luigi the sky as it darkened, covered with ships that deployed S-types to the ground. Zordon, Mario, and Luigi watched as the people of Azarath were trying to run for their lives, only for the S-types to slaughter any innocent life they can find. The Rangers and Riders that were guarding the city tried fighting back, but were no match for the S-types. In the distance, a tall building was collapsing, with the S-type known as Smaug fly above...

[​IMG]

"I am fire! I am... death!" Smaug exclaimed as he was continuously burning whatever was below with his fire breath, with many people being burned alive by Smaug's fire. Elsewhere, Thanos was standing in the distance, accompanied by his second-in-command, the S-type known as Red Skull...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Red Skull was issuing orders to the S-types to kill any Azarathian they find, while Thanos was grinning as he waved his hand, covered by a golden gauntlet with six colorful stones on it. Wherever Thanos pointed his hand, a building was destroyed. Thanos then raised his hand, and the ground all over shook and opened up crevices. Azarathians trying to flee fell into the crevices to their death. A mother and her baby then collapsed on the ground, with Thanos walking towards them. As the mother begged for mercy, Thanos replied with a cold laugh, and sent a beam from his golden gauntlet at the mother and baby, killing them both. As the dust settled, the sight around Zordon, Mario, and Luigi was grim. What was once a beautiful and radiant planet was reduced to absolute darkness and rubble. Corpses of Azarathians were all around them, covered in blood. Approaching the bodies of a family of three (a man, a woman, and their young daughter) hugging each other, Zordon said, "As I fought Thanos, I realized he was too powerful to be killed. So I trapped him in a void that he cannot escape. But... it was too late for my people. With Thanos gone, Red Skull assumed control of the S-types, and while the majority followed him, some went their own ways." Pointing to a small ship flying above them that was followed by larger ships and Smaug, Zordon continued, "Not willing to allow the S-types to get their hands on the Relic, I escaped Azarath along with the other four Harbinger candidates to the Earth dimension." Picking up a toy soldier on the ground, most likely belonging to a boy that was killed, Zordon told Mario and Luigi, "Mario... Luigi... what you see here is the very reason I want to help Earth. As the Harbinger, I... wasn't able to save my own people. But I will not allow Earth to suffer like Azarath did."

~Command Center (again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Zordon?" the new director of the J.I.A., Alexander Pierce, called out to Zordon as he arrived at the Command Center. "Oh, Mr., erm, I mean, Director Pierce," Alpha greeted Pierce, "Zordon is a bit busy with potential new recruits." "Recruits?" Pierce wondered out loud as he noticed Mario and Luigi asleep, "Well I'll be damned... Mario and Luigi..." "So you know them?" Alpha asked. "Oh yes, the J.I.A. has had had their eyes on these two for a while," Pierce responded, "Anyway, what are they doing?" "Simply communicating with Zordon through their minds," Alpha responded as he heard a beep coming from one of the machines, "Oh, guess they're done." Walking over to the two brothers, Alpha removed the Cerebro helmets from their heads, allowing them to awake.

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Kenji and Sammy placed Darien on a small couch in one of the rooms, Kenji thanked Serena, "Thanks for the help Serena. I really need it." Kenji soaked one of the towels with water and covered Darien's wound to prevent more bleeding, "I just hope this works." "You keep doing that," Ikuko told Kenji, "I'll call for an ambulance." Upon hearing the word 'ambulance', Darien regained a bit of his consciousness, begging, "No... not the hospital... I can't go to the hospital... if I do, they'll find me and kill me! Don't take me there!" Darien then went back to being unconscious as he fainted, while Kenji, Ikuko, Sammy, and Rini were all shocked by what just happened. "Who's 'they'?" Sammy wondered out loud as Kenji felt Darien's pulse to make sure he was still alive. "Okay... so we have an unconscious young man in our home who's bleeding from a wound and demands that we don't get him to a hospital... any ideas?" Kenji asked. After pondering for a bit, Ikuko said, "There might be someone who can help... I'm going to call Claire." Approaching Darien, Rini looked at him with a worried look, and placed her hand on his forehand, quietly saying to herself, "Darien..." "Rini, do you know him?" Kenji asked as he removed the towel he was using (now full of blood), giving it to Serena for her to wash it, and getting a new towel to soak with water and cover the wound. "Yeah, he's a friend. I see him a few times every now and then," Rini replied, "You all saw him too. He was sitting next to us when we went to the Muppet Telethon." "Oh yeah! No wonder he looked so familiar," Sammy said. "That's right, I remember him now," Kenji added, "Poor guy. I wonder what happened to him." Returning to the room, Ikuko said, "I spoke with Claire, and she said she'll be here in a few minutes, and that you should keep doing what you're doing, Kenji." "Anything else?" Kenji asked. "Yes," Ikuko replied, "She's going to need each one of us to help her if we're going to save this poor young man's life. So... it means we're all going to have to stay here for the night." "So that means... we're not going to the concert?" Sammy asked. "I'm afraid not," Ikuko replied as she shook her head, "I'm sorry, Serena. But this is an emergency." "I'm sorry you'll have to miss the concert, Serena," Kenji told his daughter, "I promise we'll make it up to you after this is all done."

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Inside Zordon's Mind~

As the two brothers stood in awe of the scenes they saw before them, Luigi soon said. "It's all starting to make sense now...well most of it." As soon as Mario saw the destruction, he tightened his fist, his face showing anger as he was seemingly about to run after both Thanos and the Red Skull before stopping and turning his head to look at the devestation that stood before them, his eyes widened as he said. "This horrible sight....Tokyo could end up like this..." Luigi closed his eyes and held his head muttering. "This isn't real...it's a nightmare." Mario walked over and firmly placed his hands on Luigi's shoulders sternly saying. "Listen, I know you're scared...admittingly...I am scared too."

Luigi slowly let go of his hat and looked at Mario looking surprised. "You...you're afraid too?" Mario nodded before he said. "Yeah...it's just...I hide it under my sleeve. Seeing this makes me realize that the power of these things could end up killing you, our folks, everyone we know, and I wouldn't forgive myself for failing you." Luigi slowly began to breathe to calm down. "You're right, we can't let them down...I can't even let Rosalina down now" Mario grinned. "Well, seems like someone has a reason to fight now." He then turned to face Zordon and said. "We won't let you down, a lot of people love this planet...and I refuse to let the S-Types trample over our home without a fight!"

~Command Center~

The two brothers began to wake up after being disconnected from Cerebro. Luigi placed a hand on the side of his head looking dizzy as he said. "Woah...that was a rather interesting experience." Mario rubbed the back of his head commenting. "Personally I thought it was a bit wierd because I felt like I was out of my body...but that's just me." The two soon saw Alexander Piece standing in the Command Center too before Mario whispered to Luigi. "Who is that guy?" Luigi blinked before he said. "I'm sure he's related to Zordon too. Hi there."

Mario's eyes shot open after he remembered what needed to be done and turned to face Zordon as he gripped a fist and told Zordon. "Thank you Zordon, We finally understand what we need to do...we won't fail you, but there is something my brother and I need to do." The two began to walk away with Luigi waving at Zordon, Director Pierce, and Alpha also saying. "Thanks."

~Outside the Command Center~

Mario and Luigi soon stepped out of the command center, a lot of things on their minds after the scene they had witnessed with their own eyes. The two were silent at first unsure on how to express exactly what they had seen before Luigi said. "I've seen things that I never thought I would have seen..." He looked down at his open hands as they trembled in fear. "All those people and their lives...silenced by those creatures..." Mario looked at the sky as he said. "We need to get to that room..." Luigi looked at him curiously asking. "Which room?" Mario then looked at Luigi explaining. "The room in Nintendo High that blasted me against the wall, our parents told us about it." Luigi nodded before the two stepped forward and Psycho Red shouted aloud. "You two are going NOWHERE!"

The two looked ahead of them only for their eyes to widen and their jaws to drop as they had seen hundreds, possibly thousands of S-Types right in front of them as far as they could see just distance away with the commanders standing in the front as Psycho Red said. "I'm afraid we're not letting you live any longer..." Inferno Obitus stood firm as he said. "Your actions have forced our hand upon you...for Lord Astral, for all the S-Types...you will not live to see tomorrow!" Psycho Blue tapped the side of his helmet saying. "By my calculations...even your stupid determinatiion and willpower can't defeat us all!" Mario still in shock muttered. "Oh dear God...they're literally right..." Luigi looked at Mario shouting. "Are you kidding!? Shouldn't you be..I dunno...BEATING ALL OF THEM DOWN!?!" Mario blinked. "Luigi, I would but...there's still too many of them for just two of us." E. Tempura Wizard began to laugh maniacally as he shouted. "Even you two are starting to see your doom!" The brothers stood firm...waiting for some kind of miracle.​

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"Hmmm Full moon? Nobody gets nervous about that time of the month unless you're a magical creature or more specifically, a werewolf, the man doesn't exactly look too healthy either." Harold thought and spoke. "And this is?" Harold asked and then asked if he would attend the school concert. "Well, I'm sure it's only for students who have applied there so I'm not sure I know about anyone who goes to Nintendo High but I probably could do with more social interaction than exploring the unknown side of the world." Harold said cryptically, keeping the Statute of Secrecy in effect about the magical community.

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"Well, we can do something else, like maybe getting warmer clothes for you and this lovely young woman." Remus said, smiling at him. Harry nodded, knowing that the weather would be getting chiller and couldn't wait til spring when he could watch the cherry blossoms with his friends. Medic blushed and bowed, "Thank you so much, sir."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

"I'll contact them." Serena said, standing and going to get her phone. She checked all the contacts of her friends who had phones and sent a text about the current situation.

Serena: Sorry guys, but you're gonna have to go without me. Q_Q
    Ami: What happened, Serena?
    Mina: O.o Are you okay? What's wrong?
    Serena: Rini found a badly injured man on her way home and all the family needs to care for him.
    Lita: Okay, are you sure?
    Serena: Yes, also it's the same guy who calls me meatball head
    Setsuna: I'm sure it will be fine, you just stay and help your family
    Haruka: Yes, odango, we'll be fine
    Michiru: He might change his mind about you if you help.
    Mina: ^o^ Go for it!
    Ami: We'll tell you about the concert tomorrow. Take care

Serena smiled and put her phone, then pushed up her sleeves and asked, "Is there anything I can do to help with his injuries?"

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"They're teachers at Nintendo High.
    " Rei explained. "Tommy Oliver, he's the Teacher Assistant to the Gym Teacher, Fang, and Kimberly Ann Hart, she's the gymnastics coach for the gymnastics club. I just thought since they were going to get married, we should pray for their happiness." Hearing her phone, Rei saw the exchange of messages from the other Scouts. "Also, lets say a prayer for Serena and her family. Seems she wouldn't be able to make it cause they're caring for a wounded man."

[​IMG]

-Cid's Warehouse-

Cindy smiled, watching Nick and her grandfather enjoy the game and she stayed by them, watching though she wasn't that into games and such. She just wanted to support her grandfather and stretched.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demande's Ship-

Elsa looked at Saphir, "Well, never seen one before. It's amazing. Honestly, I think I'm too awed at seeing it to even think of dancing." Anna smiled and hugged her sister, Elsa looked embarrassed and held her sister.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh, I see," Grandpa Hino replied after Rei told him who Tommy and Kimberly were, "Well, congratulations to those two lovebirds. Hope they have a great marriage." "Piplup!" Chad concurred. After Rei mentioned Serena and her family wouldn't go to the concert because they were caring for a wounded man, Grandpa Hino said, "Oh, that's too bad. Wonder who this guy they're caring for is. Oh well... let's get to praying."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Heh, yeah... I suppose you're right," Saphir replied as he looked at the blood moon. "I wish I could remain with you all and keep watching the moon, but I need to go back to my cabin to take care of things for tomorrow. Have a good night," Demande said as he left. "See ya," Hans replied as he and Saphir waved goodbye to him. A few moments later, Olaf arrived to the dining area...

[​IMG]

"Hey guys!" Olaf greeted the others, "Sorry I couldn't join you for supper. I was having a bit too much fun in my cabin. So, whatcha doing?" "Just watching the blood moon," Hans replied, pointing to the moon. "Blood... moon?" Olaf wondered out loud before looking at the moon, "Oh wow... I've never seen the moon like this before!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Manon's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving outside Manon's home with Toothless, Hiccup (wearing a suit for the concert) waited for Manon. "I'm here!" Manon cried as she rushed out of her home, wearing a simple green dress, while carrying Harry (who was wearing a bow-tie)...

[​IMG]

"Leemo!" Harry added. "Alrighty. Guess we better get going," Hiccup replied, "Honest question, Manon. Am I overdressed?" "Nah, I think you look good, Hiccup," Manon answered. "Leemoleemo," Harry concurred. "Glad to hear that," Hiccup said as he and Manon got on Toothless's back, "Okay, bud, to the Imperial Palace!" Toothless then quickly took off, flying high towards the sky as Hiccup and Manon held on, with both Manon and Harry letting out exhilarating screams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sitting on the ground in front of each other, Maui started his introductions with Moana, saying, "Okay, kid, those were some pretty good skills you showed off in our battle. So I could definitely see you becoming a Keyblade Master one day. But before we even begin with your training... first thing's first. Introductions. I am Master Maui, but you obviously already knew that. Then again, I wouldn't surprised if every Keyblade wielder knew of the great Master Maui himself!" As Moana rolled her eyes at Maui's self-centered attitude, Maui continued, "Now then, what about you? Name and where you're from." "My name is Moana," Moana answered, "I am the daughter of Master Tui, chief of Destiny Islands." "Wait, what?!" a surprised Maui questioned after Moana said who she was and where she was from, "You're Tui's daughter?!" "That's right," Moana replied. "B-but he didn't tell me you would be coming for training," Maui said. "I know," Moana replied, "Coming here was my own choice." "Are you crazy?!" Maui questioned, "Do you realize there's a growing threat of darkness in the world right now?!" "So you got Master Luke Skywalker's warning as well?" Moana asked. "Of course I did! He's trying to warn as many Keyblade masters as he could," Maui replied. "He warned my father as well," Moana said, "And when I heard my father receive that warning today, I felt like I had a duty to train harder and become a Keyblade Master sooner to help counter whatever darkness is coming. But my father didn't want me to do that. So, I decided to sail away from Destiny Islands and find you, Maui. Please, help me train so I can be a master!" "Ugh..." Maui groaned as he facepalmed, "Moana... your father's right. This is serious stuff. It's too dangerous for you to be away from your family with this threat." "Bu-" Moana replied before being interrupted by Maui. "Go home," Maui interrupted Moana, "It's for your own good." Disappointed, Moana sighed as she got up and walked towards the cave's entrance while Maui pondered whether he was doing the right thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gringey City, Japan - Abandoned Pym Tech Factory - Basement~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"When I first joined the J.I.A. in the 60s, I was just a teenager, like you are right now, Hiro," Hank said as he lead Hiro and the other down the factory's basement, looking for a certain room, "And the reason was because even at my young age, I was so smart that I discovered and isolated a rare group of subatomic, extra dimensional particles, which I called 'Pym Particles'. Pym Particles are subatomic particles of an extra dimensional nature that are capable of shunting or adding mass and reducing or increasing scale of any form of matter, compressing physical forces around such objects or organisms that they are applied to, as well as increasing density and strength of the subject." "Huh?" May wondered out loud, getting lost by the scientific terms Pym used. "In other words, you can use the Pym Particles to alter one's size while amplifying force exertion capabilities," Pym responded, "For example, I could shrink myself, while my punches and kicks would be a lot stronger than when I am normal sized. As a matter of fact, I did do that." "Really?" Both Skye and Hiro questioned Pym as they reached a room. "Absolutely," Hank replied as he was getting the key to open the door, "Care to fill 'em in, Fury, Shining Armor?" "It's true," Fury added, "I never saw it in person myself, but... when Hank Pym worked for the J.I.A., he conducted many missions wearing a suit that made him shrink to the size of an ant and still kick all kinds of bad guy ass across the world." "Yeah... 'Ant-Man' was what you were called, wasn't it?" Shining Armor asked Hank. "You're correct," Pym replied as he opened the door, leading to a room that only contained a safe. "It's a... safe," Jemma commented. "What's in it?" Fitz asked. "You'll see," Pym replied as he remembered the safe's combination, using it to open it. Inside the safe was an old and strange suit. "What is that?" Hiro asked. "This, Hiro, was the suit I wore for so many years when I was conducting missions for the J.I.A. as 'Ant-Man', which, by using Pym Particles, allowed me to shrink and gain amazing abilities," Pym replied, "After I left the J.I.A., I made sure to keep it safely hidden so that no one could use it for evil purposes." Grabbing the suit, Hank handed it to Hiro, saying, "Hiro, I'm an old man now, no longer the man I was when I wore that suit. But when I see you, I see the same young man that I was when I first joined the J.I.A.... when I first became Ant-Man. Hiro, you and your friends are in a tough spot, and you'll need to protect yourself. So that's why I want you to become the next Ant-Man." Shocked by what Hank just told him, Hiro gazed at the suit, asking Pym once more, "M-me?" "Yeah," Pym replied, "Go ahead, put it on. You're gonna need to start practicing with it now if you wanna use it." "Umm, yeah," Hiro replied, still surprised by Pym's decision to give him his suit from his J.I.A. days. "Oh, and guys," Hank told Hiro's friends, "I would really appreciate your help in training Hiro."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the football match was reaching its final seconds, Cid's eyes were glued to the television, saying to himself, "Come on, come on..." Once the game was over, the Baltimore Ravens officially won the game, beating the Cincinnati Bengals 20-17. "Yeah! The Ravens won!!" Cid cheered as he got up from his seat, grabbing Nick and happily jumping up and down. As BB-8 watched curiously, Nick was surprised Cid wanted to celebrate with him (given his rude attitude towards him earlier), but simply shrugged as he looked at BB-8 and Cindy, deciding to go with it as he happily jumped up and down, telling Cindy, "Come on and join in the fun!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pierce silently waved hello after Luigi greeted him. As Mario and his Luigi left, Pierce asked Zordon, "So, I take it those two are the newest of your recruits?" "They have the power to help," Zordon replied, "And I can see them as becoming part of the team." "Aye-yi-yi!" Alpha cried, "I forgot to give them some spare communicators I had so that we could always be in contact with them." "Don't worry, Alpha," Zordon replied, "I'll ask Hiccup to speak with them later to in order to give them communicators." "Alright then..." Alpha said, "By the way... Director, what are you doing here?" "Well, I know Gideon Malick passed by here earlier today," Pierce replied, "But I thought that it would still be a good idea to come and speak with Zordon myself." "Any leads on who was responsible for Kate Stewart's death?" Zordon asked. "Not yet, but we're working on it," Pierce lied to Zordon, "Should we need your help, Zordon, we'll let you know." Just then, the alarm in the Command Center went off, and Alpha cried, "Aye-yi-yi! S-types! Outside the Command Center!" Looking at the viewing globe, Alpha and Pierce watched as many S-types surrounded Mario and Luigi. "Alpha, contact any Rangers and Riders you can to help Mario and Luigi stop these S-types," Zordon ordered Alpha. "Right on it, Zordon!" Alpha replied. But before Alpha could even start contacting one of Zordon's warriors, Alexander Pierce said, "No, wait... don't call anyone Alpha." "W-what?" Alpha responded, surprised by Pierce's orders. "I wanna see how Mario and Luigi handle this," Pierce said. "But they could get killed!" Alpha replied. "When they clearly can't do anything anymore, then you could call for backup," Pierce said, "I feel like Mario and Luigi will be fine, trust me." "Well, if you say so..." Alpha responded. "Very well, Alexander Pierce," Zordon added, "Let us observe how Mario and Luigi shall battle the S-types." Nodding, Pierce shifted his attention back to the viewing globe, grinning as he watched the battle begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

"Well, for now, you could just keep washing the towels that have blood on them," Kenji replied to Serena, "At least until Claire comes and gives us new instructions." Just then, everyone heard the doorbell ring. "That must be Claire," Ikuko said as she went to get the door. "Heh, it's a good thing we have a nurse for a neighbor," Kenji commented. Opening the door, Ikuko found Claire carrying a large medical bag filled with medical supplies...

[​IMG]

"Claire! Thank you for coming on such short notice," Ikuko thanked Claire. "Hey, what are neighbors for," Claire replied as she entered, "So, what's this I hear about a guy with a wound who doesn't wanna go to the hospital?" "He's right here," Sammy told Claire, leading her to the room where Darien was unconscious on a couch. "Oh my God..." Claire said with shock as she observed Darien and his wound, "Why did he say he didn't wanna go to the hospital?" "Something about being found and getting killed by... some guys, apparently," Kenji answered. "Killed... right..." Claire commented as she took a closer look at Darien's wound in his chest, "So you're saying there could be some risk in helping him out?" "I guess you could say that," Ikuko replied. "Please, you have to help him," Rini begged Claire, "Darien's a good friend, and I don't want anything to happen to him." Sighing, Claire smiled as looked at Rini, replying, "Oh, how can I say no to that face. Okay, Rini, you wanna help?" "Yeah!" Rini enthusiastically replied. "I need you to go and get me an empty trash can," Claire ordered Rini. "Got it!" Rini replied as she left to get an empty trash can. "Thank you again for helping us out, Claire," Ikuko thanked Claire. "Don't mention it. Besides, it's not like I had anything better to do," Claire replied, "Now, I was taking a look at Darien over here, and I'm pretty sure that wound on his shoulder was from a bullet. And with a bullet wound like that, the chances of him getting dangerous infections skyrockets. So we better act fast." Dropping her medical bag next to the couch where Darien was, Claire picked up the bowl of water Serena brought earlier, ordering the others, "Kenji, I need new towels and clean water. Ikuko, get me some cotton balls. Sammy, I need you to get me some masking tape. Understood?" "Yes," Kenji, Ikuko, and Sammy all replied as Kenji grabbed the bowl Claire was holding, and the three left to get what Claire asked them to. Looking at Serena, Claire instructed her, "Serena, I need you to stay close to me the whole time. I'll be constantly asking you to give me certain supplies from my bag, got it? First off, I need you to give me a flashlight. There's one on the small pocket to the bag's right." As Claire waited for Serena to give her a flashlight, she checked Darien's pulse.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

The massive army of S-Types began to approach Mario and Luigi with grins right across the face of the commanders. Mario and Luigi soon transformed into their fire states, the brothers trying to figure out how they could get out of there alive before there was a loud roar of an engine and a bunch of S-Types jumped out of the way of an oncoming, yet familiar teal motorcycle. Rosalina stopped in front of the Mario Brothers and stood up from her seat. One of the Jet Bob-Ombs flew at the blonde girl before she grabbed it in her hand, her eye glowing with the rainbow energy eminating from the other eye hidden behind her hair. With a flash of light-blue fire, the S-Type she had in her hand was frozen solid in cold ice. She looked at the S-Types before she sternly said. "You're not touching my family..." She then dropped the frozen S-Type causing it to shatter into pieces.

"Oh? What does little miss emo think she's going to do to us?" Psycho Yellow asked tilting her head before Rosalina gave her a small smile and said. "Simple, I'm going to kick your ass..." She then turned towards the brothers and told them. "Don't worry, you two won't be alone...the others are coming." Mario's eyes widened as S-Types were being smacked around the place with Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Kirby, Bowser, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles. Compa, Iffy, Rayman, Shirobon, Megaman with the twelve transformed CPUs and little sisters landing around them. The familiar group had assembled in front of the S-Types standing their ground in front of the Command Center ready to fight.

Psycho Red started to get irritated at the sight of them all before pointing his sword at them screaming. "ATTACK! Kill every last one of them!!" This caused every S-Type to literally rush at them with an unnvered speed and fever. Groove Master-D stood back and cracked the dial on his cannon to 11 prepping to blow them all away with his sonic cannon only to see a red scissor-like blade jutting out of his chest with his S-Type crystal on the end of it cracking. Blinking quickly the S-Type turned his head only to see Ryuko standing there, black and red hair blowing about as she pushed up slashing the S-Type in half. The S-Type soon shouted. "OH COME ON! I've not even been in this RP very long!" shortly before exploding in a mist of darkness. Ryuko blinked for a moment before she said. "That was strange..."

Back with the others Knuckles proceeded to punch down a King Lakitu-S from its cloud before Rosalina shouted. "The Crystals! Try to target those if you can...they're the life-source of an S-Type!" Peach nodded before proceeding to kick a Tanooki Dogoo out of the way shouting. "Easier said than done!" Bowser soon blasted more of the drill birds out of the sky with a blast of fire with Shirobon jumping onto Bowser's head and flinging bombs at the ground forces.

Tails looked at everyone as he swatted a few Galaga-S away with his tails looking concern as he asked. "Can we even handle all of these?" Sonic chuckled before promptly spinning through a group of S-Types before giving his buddy a thumbs up. "Of course we will, buddy!"

Psychos Red, Blue and Pink were slowly approaching the Mario Bros. with Psycho Red cracking his knuckles. Mario and Luigi looked at Psycho Red before rushing in together. Psycho Blue intercepted the duo and kicked Luigi out of the way sending the green brother flying away. He was about to do the same thing to Mario before seemingly freezing in midair. Psycho Red growled in frustration as Inumuta appeared with his arm right through Psycho Blue's chest. Psycho Blue immediatly began to laugh. "Clever, you thought you could kill me without anyone noticing, well it's too bad you couldn't strike my heart down." The blue-haired man simply grinned. "Actually, I don't need to strike you down...I have my information needed for you."

Psycho Blue pushed himself off before kicking the Elite Four member out of the way leaving Mario with Psychos Red and Pink. Psycho Pink summoned a bow in her hand before charging up an arrow of dark energy only for a flaming-pink fist to slam into the back of her head causing the arrow to misfire over Mario's head. Mario was surprised as Peach placed her foot on the back of Psycho Pink's back with her fist ablaze. Psycho Red growled before summoning his sword and began to clash with Mario meeting hammer to blade.

Inferno Obitus slanmmed his fist into the ground roaring before Yoshi and Kirby began to double team him with sharp icy seeds. The S-Type was seemingly annoyed by this only to seemingly be frozen solid in a block of ice. Megaman stood panting with his overall coloring reflecting that of the Ice Slasher. Yoshi gave a thumbs up to the robot only for the block of ice to start melting, Inferno Obitus was heating up quickly. A large firey bird of energy soon slammed into the S-Type knocking him back quite a distance. The energy dispersed as Missingno. slowly descended to the ground with his wings outstretched. The trio was in awe as Kirby said. "Wow, for someone your size, you just knocked him away like he was nothing." Missingno gave a small chuckle. "That was nothing too diffucult..." A whole bunch of Galaga-S flew up behind Missingno seemingly ready for an ambush only for Neptune and Nepgear to go blasting through them all with their weapons out destroying them in a flash of sakura petals.

Psychos Yellow and Black stood side by side with their weapons and powers at the ready, they stood firm against Compa and Iffy who were also standing back to back with the winds blowing and various Astral-S slowly appearing around them in a rather slumped state with their eyes shut. Ignoring the strange state they were in, the two girls rushed at the two Psychos and jumped at them with Iffy performing a spin kick sending Psycho Yellow stumbling back and Compa jumping off of Psycho Black and firing a volley of needles into his body causing him to collapse on his knees.

"Odd, do you see what I am seeing, Sons?" King Cold asked as he stood with his arms crossed overlooking the fight with two people who looked similar to him. The older of the two named Cooler looked at the appearance of the Astral-S before commenting. "Yes, those S-Types are not moving much nor defending themselves well..." the younger of the two named Freeza added. "It's only that one kind of S-Type, the arrogance and stupidity of them."

"Oh really? Seems like we're noticing the same thing then." Zone-Tan mentioned slyly before the three turned around to see the purple-haired S-Type grinning at them. Cooler was freaked out as he said aloud. "Oh no, not this S-Type!" Zone-Tan seemingly sat in midair with her leg crossed as she said. "Nice to meet you again, Cooler..." King Cold glared at the girl as he said. "You...you degenerate fool! You do not go around acting like a harlot!" Zone-Tan tilted her head giggling. "Wow, you really don't understand what I do for the people of this planet, do you...and besides..." Her eyes then went from blue to yellow explaining sternly. "Even S-Types like me have our own desires we must indulge in...except I don't desire destruction..."

Cooler and Freeza stepped forward preparing to fight Zone-Tan only for Cynthia to walk up beside her saying calmly. "Now, do you really want to be like this to a lady?" Freeza then looked at the blonde before asking. "And what do you think you're going to do to us considering you're a Pokemon Trainer?" Cynthia then smiled before she walked up to Cooler and promptly punched him in the gut sending him tumbling backwards. "I'm not just a trainer...I'm your nightmare too..." King Cold grabbed his sword intending to strike Cynthia down only for C.C. to step in and blocked him with her lightsaber out. "Just face facts, you aren't going to beat us down." King Cold growled. "And now people from Star Road are involved...just fantastic." Cynthia then grinned as she held a pokeball in her hand. "And your day is going to get so much worse..." She threw the pokeball shouting. "Go Garchomp!" within a flash of light the navy-blue draconian creature appeared standing next to its master roaring loudly. With a smirk Cynthia pointed at King Cold ordering. "Giga Impact...show that S-Type our power."

With another roar the Garchomp began to rush at King Cold while being enveloped in a purple aura with spiraling orange energy eminating from it. King Cold stood firm and waited before grabbing the speeding Garchomp with his bare hands, this made Cynthia's eyes widen in shock as King Cold was slowly being pushed back as King Cold commented. "Your power is nothing compared to that of the S-Types." The blonde tilted her head causing part of her head to cover one of her eyes, she slowly started to roll back her sleeve mentioning. "I never figured I would need to use this..." Around her wrist was a rather sleek black bracelet that had a rainbow gem within it, she touched the rainbow gem causing a flash of pink light to surround the Garchomp before it changed form right in front of King Cold. The S-Type's eyes widened as the Mega Garchomp was pushing him back immensely slamming him into the rocky wall with enough force to make it crack.

Back in the calamic chaos of the fight E. Tempura Wizard was walking through the crowd searching for targets before grinning as he came across Luigi on the ground, he pointed his staff at the green brother before he said. "You'll be an interesting dish to eat." He was preparing to attack Luigi with magic only for a single shot to smack the staff out of his hands. The S-Type turned his head only to see Samus standing there, fully armored wih her arm cannon pointed at him. Confused, the S-Type shouted. "I don't care how armored of a man you are! I will still fight!" This was met with Samus quickly slamming her shoulder into him sending him into a wall rather hard. Kallen casually walked up to them and poked E. Tempura Wizard's head asking. "You do realize that's a woman in that armor...right?" The S-Type looked at the redhead and then at Samus before Psycho White slammed his feet into Samus knocking her away.

The Astral-S were moving slowly and awkwardly about the area still looking slumped over as the UFO flew overhead of the battle. Inside Futaba was looking over multiple screens that gave a digitized readout of the whole situation below with the details streaming in quickly, her eyes noticing the strange look in the S-Types before zooming her cameras in on one of the Astral-S. Her eyes widened along with Amy and Sammy's as they had saw what was on screen.

On the ground Pyrrha and Kai stood back to back against some of the Squirtle/Bulbasaur S-Types seemingly ready to fight before Futaba patched herself in through Kai's eye. "Hey, you might want to see this..." This was then followed up by the status read out on the Astral-S as she added. "Those things with the Star-shaped head are gaining power and fast." This made Kai say with sarcastic wit. "Great...just what we need, lazy S-Types gaining power boosts all while not doing anything."

The S-Type resembling Pyrrha had walked up to the duo seemingly intending to kill as she pointed her sword at Kai's head. Pyrrha looked over and gently pushed Kai aside calmly telling her. "Let me handle her..." Gripping her own sword and shield the blonde firmly walked over to her own S-Type. The S-Type looked at her commenting. "So, the vulnerable little girl dares to fight me by herself...how quaint for such a coward and a murderer." Pyrrha just looked at the S-Type and merely said. "Why don't you just fight instead of running your mouth."

This made Pyrrha-S raise an eyebrow in surprise. "Well, someone thinks they're a big girl now!" It was then that the two got locked in a clash of swords and shields with both displaying some rather excellent and swift strikes. Pyrrha soon raised her shield expecting another blow only for Pyrrha-S to move her own sword to her other hand and sliced Pyrrha's right arm off from the elbow down. Pyrrha collapsed onto the ground clutching her arm in pain, tears in her eyes as she held her screams in. Pyrrha-S stood before her grinning. "I knew it...all that talk and you amounted to being a complete weakling compared to me...you are nothing and you will never amount to being anything but a husk." This seemingly made Pyrrha angry, her blood boiling as she grabbed her sword with her other hand and stood up ignoring the pain and loss of blood, her blue eyes glaring at the S-Type before she screamed tackling the S-Type to the ground. Once pinned Pyrrha proceeded to slash through the claw-like arm on the S-Type located on the same side.

Once removed Pyrrha took the arm and proceeded to attach it to her own. This made the S-Type look at her asking. "What the hell are you doing with that! That's my arm!" Making sure it was attached properly by moving the fingers and stuff around, Pyrrha gave a glance at her S-Type commenting. "Well, someone decided to slash my arm off....so I'm returning the favor back." Pyrrha simply sat on the back of her S-Type as it tried to crawl away only to stab the S-Type's other hand with her own sword explaining. "Yeah...you're not going anywhere..." Pyrrha-S growled before shouting. "Why don't you just kill me already! You're making a mockery of my existence as it is!" Pyrrha just leaned in with a smile on her face as she whispered. "You've made my life a living hell...and now you ask me to kill you when you're the one suffering?" She leaned back up and said. "Death would be too easy of a way out for you. So instead...you're going to suffer just like I did. Now shut up and lay there like the little ***** that you are." Meiko who was nearby pounding one of the S-Types into a pulp with her fists looked up as Pyrrha sat there commenting. "Damn....who knew Pyrrha had such a mean streak in her." Morrigan had ripped through another S-Type looked over adding. "The little one has finally embraced her darkness." Pyrrha looked at the two and laughed. "Nah, I've been around you guys for too long and...it just rubbed off." It was then that Neru quickly took a photo of Pyrrha and slammed her foot into an oncoming S-Type's head.

Despite their odd behavior, the Astral-S still had some cognitive sense of fighting prowess as one was dodging very quick slashes and movement from Sanageyama clad in the Blade Regalia. That Astral-S however was halted as Haku's boot came into contact with the side of its head knocking it back. Haku was clearly drunk as her body slumped about the place, her smile and blush on her cheeks. The Astral-S jumped at the silver-haired girl intending to kill only for it to fly over her as she ducked and kneed it in the chest commenting. "You can't get one over on me that easily." This was followed by a hiccup surprising the green haired male as he asked himself. "Is she fighting...while drunk?" Two more S-Types rushed at her only for her to punch and kick them away like they were nothing with a laugh and a drunken grin.

Psycho Green was merely laughing as the battle waged on, he soon tumbled forward because of a strike to his back. Looking up the S-Type soon saw Kairi standing there...alone. Psycho Green stood up looking at the little redhead commenting. "Well, you've come all alone to fight me...with no friends, no weapons, and no power. How will you stop me?" Kairi blinked before she said. "Honestly...I have no idea, I don't have any one-liners...but you are standing in the way." It was then that she raised her hand and closed her eyes before summoning the flowery keyblade from before in her hand. Psycho Green stepped back stammering. "Y-you have a keyblade!?" Kairi slowly opened her eyes responding with a calm. "Yes, I do..."

Psycho Green growled before summoning something that was a mix between a dagger and a clairenet. He rushed in and began to slash only for the dagger to quickly meet with the keyblade blocking it. Psycho Green kept trying to slash and swipe only for Kairi to quickly block his advances with her keyblade remaining focused and concentrated. Psycho Green asked aloud. "What are you, some kind of Keyblade Master or something?" Kairi looked at him and calmly said. "I have no idea what you are talking about, I was just trained to fight by my friends." Psycho Green was getting frustrated as he couldn't land a blow on her, once she saw an opening Kairi knocked the dagger out of his hand with her keyblade sending it scattering along the ground. Psycho Green however wasn't giving up as he was now trying to punch and kick her...to no avail as she was pushed back from each one still blocking. Eventually Kairi just pointed her keyblade at Psycho Green's chest and fired a beam of light at it causing his whole body to vanish leaving only his S-Type crystal that quickly flew away.

The Astral-S stood in place looking at everyone with their eyes still closed, their bodies no longer slumped over as they remained motionless. Ryoko looked over at one of them before asking Hikaru. "What the hell is up with those things, they're just standing there unmoving and it's creeping me out." Hikaru blinked looking around as she whispered. "I don't know! They're creeping me out too!"

All those involved seemingly stopped moving at the sight of the Astral-S standing around the place, the wind blowing as the group slowly gathered together and the Astral-S grew closer. E. Tempura Wizard began to laugh again. "Seems like the lot of you are grouped around because of these Astral-S..." Mario glared at the S-Types before rushing in shouting. "These things are nothing!" Mario was about to punch one of the Astral-S before Mario's head was grabbed by the thing's hand, its eye shooting open with a red glow with its coloring changing to match that of the real Astral. The others also opened their eyes to that same red glow and color change and pointed their hands at the group with high power eminating from it.

"****, I didn't think they could do that..." Kai said to herself before Noire asked. "What are you talking about?" Kai looked at Noire before looking at Luigi asking. "Hey, you fought the real deal in Toshima...do you remember how powerful it was?" Luigi thought about it for a moment before he said. "Well, it took both Mario and I to take Astral down the first time, why do you ask miss?" Kai sighed before she said. "Beecause all those S-Types that transformed have the same power level." Blanc responded with a quiet. "Are you kidding me?" Vert looked down at Blanc before she said. "I don't think she is, all of them now look like the real thing."

"TERRRRRRIIIIIIIA!!!!" a familiar voice shouted before a heeled foot slammed into the back of the head of the Astral-S forcing it to let go of Mario and tumbled about the floor. All the other S-Type commanders looked as Fujiko stood there with her arms crossed. Two more Astral-S were kicked away from the scene as Jumpman and Ruiji joined Fujiko. Jumpman helped Mario back onto his feet asking. "Are you okay, son?" Mario nodded. "Yeah...I just didn't expect that to happen." The Puppet soon hovered behind Mario and placed a hand on his shoulder reassuring him. "You are not alone...you don't have to fight by yourself." Fujiko stood firm as she said. "No offense dear, but we should probably be beating the ever loving crap out of these bad guys before we're all killed."

"Right..." Jumpman said as he cracked his fists ready to fight once more. Soon both sides were clashing with a newfound sense of determination riding for our heroes. The Astral-S in particular were eminating fury that was awakened as their power was felt by all involved. E. Tempura Wizard pumped his fists as he said aloud. "This is it...this is OUR WILL" Mario stood firm back on his feet as he said. "Will, you spout nonsense...if you had will then why are you mentioning it now?" Luigi then told Mario. "Forget the will, we need a plan and we need it now to break through." Mario began to quickly think before pulling out the Forbidden Ringo Lockseed and tossed it over to Peach. Peach caught the Lockseed in her hand and looked at it before asking Mario. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Mario looked at her an said. "Try to tap into it." The two brothers then focused before activating their evolved states, the gold and silver coloring shining in the light.

The two looked at one another before nodding. Mario lifted his legs with Luigi grabbing them, the duo was now spinning quickly into a shining metal top. Putting two and two together Peach grinned silently remarking. "Always going for something big...that's Mario for you..." She closed her eyes gripping the Lockseed in her hand, her mind focusing as she was attempting to tap into the power before her body flashed in a white light. Peach eventually looked at her hand as it was now coated in a sheen of pink metal, she looked down seeing her whole body was coated in it.

"Luigi! Let's Go!" Mario shouted before Luigi yelled. "Right! Bros. Attack time!" Luigi seemingly threw Mario before holding onto his legs riding along, the speed and power of this attack was tremendous as Astral-S from both left and right were being annilhated by this move.

Bros. Attack
    Meteor Bros.

"Grr! Those two are ruining everything!" Psycho Red screamed in anger before Psycho Blue started to be reasonable explaining. "We should make a tactical retreat. We've already lost one Commander and another was humiliated in battle, if we keep going then there is high risk of losing everyone." This conversation was soon interrupted by an Astral-S telling them. "Leave them to us...get out with the smaller ones as soon as you can...just wait a little longer..." The commanders looked at the Astral-S before Inferno Obitus said. "It is right...we will live to fight another day...let's go." With that the Commanders proceeded to leave with the smaller S-Types leaving only the Astral-S left.

Peach was beginning to plow through the Astral-S with her newfound power surprising both Rosalina and C.C. in the process with C.C. pondering. "She can do it too?" With Satsuki, Gamagori, and Jakuzure all managing to reduce the Astral-S to a few. The S-Type entities began to cackle and laugh in an errie manner as they floated into the air, their hands raising as they began to amass energy into multiple spheres. The familiarity coming across those who were in Toshima as Nepgear shouted. "That's the attack that almost wiped Toshima off of the Map!" An Astral-S responded. "Yes, except this time...we're going to wipe you all out from existence itself for Lord Astral!"

However before the Astral-S could combine their spheres to throw it, an arrow made of pure light struck the back of one sending it falling to the ground only for a black blur to rush in and slam a fiery fist into its face, the blur jumped into the air and slammed his feet into the second Astral-S and proceeded to defeat it soundly with a fighting style that looked strangely familiar. Eventually the rest were knocked out of the sky and were seemingly defeated. Two individuals slowly walked up to the group looking familiar to Mario and the others with Mario in surprise saying. "Grandpa? Mr. Hare?"

Standing before them were both Jumpman Sr. and Peppy. The former of the two clad in a bit of high-tech armor that was on over his shirt and overalls and the latter carrying a golden bow seemingly made of pure light. Jumpman was surprised as he asked his father. "Dad, you can fight too!?" Jumpman Sr. walked over and placed a hand on Jumpman's head chuckling. "Of course, where do you think you got your fighting prowess from?" Izumi crossed her arms smiling. "Well, seems like we managed to hold them all off. Good work everyone." Dawn then looked over at Peppy before asking. "Yeah, but...how did you that?" C.C. sharply turned her head towards Peppy seeing the bow and gasped. "I...I know that bow. That's one of the 64 Techniques!" Bowser stepped back before he said. "Wait...what are you going on about?"

"I will explain later Bowser. I had to come after sensing what was about to happen...and surprisingly all of you handled your own." Peppy explained looking at the group as the UFO landed and Futaba and the others stepped out. Mario stepped up to Peppy and then asked. "Mr. Hare, do you happen to know of a way inside the vault inside the school where the voices are coming from? We just finished speaking to Zordon and there is something Luigi and I need to do." Peppy looked at the Mario Bros. for a moment before he pulled out his phone and sent a message to Mario and Luigi explaining. "Here, I have sent you two the vault combination for the Relic on your phones. Considering what you two have done...I believe in you two to do the right thing." Reverting back to normal, Mario nodded and said. "Thank you sir." He then turned to face everyone else behind him and said. "And thank you all for helping out." Peach who had also reverted back to normal walked up to Mario and calmly said. "Listen, just...come back safe...okay Mario?" It was then that Peach picked Mario up and kissed him tenderly before adding. "After all...I need you as much as everyone else in this crazy world." Mario was set down with cheeks blushing red before grabbing Luigi and began to run off towards the city.​

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~-Sidewalk~

"I'm fine with what i packed, though, are you sure you want to spend money on a stranger? Your attire seems to be in need of change itself." Harold said, pointing out the old clothes Remus wore. "Speaking about this young woman, don't you have any relatives or something to that effect? I get that Tokyo and if not, all of Japan doesn't stalk the other gender and theya re all respectable people, but woudl you even feel comfortable about someone buying clothes for you?" Harold asked Medic.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"Well, I was just trying to help you two adjust to being in this city." Remus said, touching his faded scar. Medic said, trying to explain, "I wasn't stalking you. I was going to go in but I was so nervous to go in and ask if one of the workers wanted to help me." "Hmm, Harry. Maybe we can take her to that detective Hermione knows. He could probably help her in finding some family." Remus asked. "Y-yeah...." Harry said, still nervous about facing her with the fact he skipped his later classes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino House-

Luna watched as Serena looked through the bag and found the flashlight, handing it to Claire to help her in making sure that Darien would be able to make it through.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei closed her eyes and put her hands together, praying for both her teachers and Serena with her family. 'By the power of Mars, may those who I pray for receive its blessing in their trials.' She prayed, then opening her eyes and smiled.

[​IMG]

-Cid's Warehouse-

Cindy sipped her Pepsi Max, and smiled. "Alrighty then, Nick. I'll celebrate with Gramps and BB-8, least I could do to support them and their team winning." She walked over to her grandfather and smiled, jumping with him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demande's Ship-

"It's called a blood moon, Olaf." Anna said, "It's really cool!" "Well, you two can continue to look and awe at the moon, I'll be heading to my cabin to rest up and read up more on King Regis." Elsa said, walking to her cabin. Anna waved to her sister as she walked and smiled.

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Island in the Pacific Ocean~

[​IMG]

As she walked back to her raft after Maui told her to leave, Moana started to reminisce what happened hours earlier in the islands she called home...

~Destiny Islands - Somwehre in the Pacific Ocean~

[​IMG]

"Moana, I don't want to hear anymore of this nonsense about you going to find Maui alone to train! You'll be a Keyblade Master when you're ready, and you certainly aren't ready yet. And most importantly, don't you even think about leaving Destiny Islands! I've told you before again and again, never leave the island unless you must! Understood?"

The stern words of her father put a damper on Moana, who was sitting on the shore of the main island in Destiny Islands, looking at the nearby island that she would usually hang out with her friends before shifting her attention to the ocean as she started to sing...

[Moana]
    I've been staring at the edge of the water
    Long as I can remember
    Never really knowing why
    I wish I could be the perfect daughter
    But I come back to the water
    No matter how hard I try

*Getting up, Moana slowly walks along the shore*

[Moana]
    Every turn I take, every trail I track
    Every path I make, every road leads back
    To the place I know where I cannot go
    Where I long to be

*Moana gets on the raft she usually takes to the nearby island while looking at the ocean in front of her*

[Moana]
    See the line where the sky meets the sea
    It calls me
    And no one knows
    How far it goes
    If the wind in my sail on the sea
    Stays behind me
    One day, I'll know
    If I go, there's just no telling how far I'll go

*Getting off her raft, Moana slowly walks back to the main island's town, passing by residents who would greet her*

[Moana]
    I know everybody on this island
    Seems so happy on this island
    Everything is by design
    I know everybody on this island
    Has a role on this island
    So maybe I can roll with mine
    I can lead with pride
    I can make us strong
    I'll be satisfied if I play along
    But the voice inside
    Sings a different song
    What is wrong with me?

*Turning around, Moana looks at the ocean once again, deciding to go with her guts and sail out to find Maui*

[Moana]
    See the light as it shines on the sea
    It's blinding
    But no one knows
    How deep it goes
    And it seems like it's calling out to me
    So come find me
    And let me know
    What's beyond that line?
    Will I cross that line?

*Upon arriving to her raft, Moana begins to sail away*

[Moana]
    The line where the sky meets the sea
    It calls me
    And no one knows
    How far it goes
    If the wind in my sail on the sea
    Stays behind me
    One day, I'll know
    How far I'll go!

"Maybe Dad was right..." Moana said to herself as she arrived to her raft and began to sail away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Approaching Astral, Hive and Lash both knelt in front of their leader, with Hive speaking, "Lord Astral... the attempt to finish off Mario and Luigi has unfortunately failed, largely in part due to allies of the two appearing and giving them an advantage against us. And right now, Mario and Luigi are heading back to Tokyo."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Minato District: Wolverine and Yukio's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Jack," Logan greeted his neighbor, letting him inside his home, "How's Pipsqueak?" "The lad's fine," Jack replied as he took a seat, "Doing his homework right now. Where's Yukio?" "Taking a nap. She's had a long day," Logan answered as he placed a backgammon board on the table in front of Jack, sitting opposite of him so the two could play the game, "Sorry, but we're out of rum right now." "Why is the rum always gone?" Jack wondered to himself as Logan opened the board to set up the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gringey City, Japan - Abandoned Pym Tech Factory~

*Cue Montage Sequence!*

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"In the right hands, the relationship between man and suit is symbiotic," Pym told Hiro as they were standing in a hallway, "The suit has power, the man harnesses that power. You need to be skillful, agile, and above all, you need to be fast. You should be able to shrink and grow on a dime, so your size always suits your needs." "Got it," Hiro replied to Pym as he was about to try the suit out, "Here goes nothing..." Pressing a button on the right glove of the suit, Hiro began to shrink until he was the size of an ant. "Woah!" Hiro cried, surprised to see how everything around him suddenly felt so big. "Your scale and mass have been greatly reduced," Baymax told the tiny Hiro as he bent down to him, "Other than that, you appear to be completely healthy." "This is... awesome! Hehe..." Hiro said to himself as he pressed the button on his left glove, growing back to normal size. "Growing and shrinking is one thing. Now let's see you put it into good use," Hank Pym said as he and Nick Fury entered a room and closed the door, "Now dive through the door's keyhole, Hiro. You charge big, you dive small, then you emerge big." "Alright," Hiro replied as he got ready and charged towards the keyhole, jumping as he shrunk. However, he missed the keyhole, and smashed into the door instead and falling to the floor. "On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax asked Hiro as he grew back to normal size. "Not now Baymax, I gotta try this again," Hiro replied, as he attempted to jump through the keyhole again and again, with every attempt ending in failure, Hiro crying "Ow", and Baymax asking "On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your pain?". And as Hiro continued to try and fail, Fury and Pym both looked at each each other, shaking their heads in disappointment.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Meanwhile, as May was about to train Hiro on fighting, Pym said, "When you’re small energy is compressed so you have the force of a two hundred pound man behind a fist a hundredth of an inch wide, you’re like a bullet. You punch too hard, you kill someone, too soft, it’s a love-tap." "In other words, you have to know how to punch," May added. "That's easy! Everyone knows how to punch," Hiro replied. "Oh, really?" May questioned Hiro, "Show me." As May held up her hand for Hiro to punch, Hiro did as May asked him to, punching May's hand, who wasn't exactly impressed. "Terrible," May commented. "You want to show me how to punch?" Hiro questioned as he held up his hand for May to punch, "Show m-" Hiro was suddenly interrupted as May punched him in the face, knocking him back. "That's how you punch," May told Hiro. "No kiddin'," Hiro replied as he got back up. "Alright princess, let’s get back to work," May told Hiro, ready to train him even harder. "Were you going for the hand?" Hiro questioned May.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Outside the factory, Pym was standing with Jemma as she was carrying a tablet, with the two watching as Hiro used the Ant-Man suit to shrink. "You’ve learned about the suit, but you’ve yet to learn about your greatest allies... the ants. Loyal, brave, and your partners," Pym told the tiny-sized Hiro, who ran to a crack in the ground and jumped inside it. Under the earth, Hiro found himself inside a tunnel-way that was built by different insects, particularly ants. As he explored the tunnel, Hiro found a group of small yellow ants. Using her tablet to scan the ants that Hiro encountered, Jemma contacted Hiro via her earpiece, saying, "Those are paratrechina longicornis, commonly known as crazy ants. They’re lightning fast and can conduct electricity, which makes them useful to fry out electronics." As one of the crazy ants approached Hiro, he bent down to pet it, saying, "Oh, you’re not so crazy. You’re kinda cute." Continuing his trek across the tunnel, Hiro came across a group of large black ants. Scanning them from the outside with her tablet, Jemma said, "Paraponera clavata, also known as bullet ants." "Bullet ants, huh?" Hiro commented as he passed by the bullet ants, who looked at him suspiciously, "Hey guys, don't mind me. Just passing through." As he continued, Hiro found a group of ants joining together to create a bridge for other ants to cross to another side of the tunnel-way. "Wow, that's so cool!" Hiro said in awe. Scanning with her tablet once again, Jemma told Hiro, "Those are solenopsis mandibularis." "Known for their bite, the fire ants are remarkable architects," Dr. Pym added, "They are handy to get you in and out of difficult places." "I see," Hiro replied as he continued on his way, "Okay, Who's next?" Arriving to a group of winged ants, Jemma scanned them with her tablet, telling Hiro, "Camponotus pennsylvanicus. Alternatively known as carpenter ants. Ideal for ground and air transport."

[​IMG]

One of the carpenter ants approached Hiro, sensing him with its feelers, which made Hiro feel nervous. "This feels... weird..." Hiro nervously said. Eventually, the ant cuddled Hiro, indicating that it liked him. "Heh, you're not so bad," Hiro commented as he pet the ant, "I think I'm going to call him Antony." "That’s good. That’s very good, because eventually you’re going to have to learn how to control him and other ants," Dr. Pym replied to Hiro.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Continuing to train in fighting with May, the two tried to land a punch and kick to the other, with the attack always getting deflected. Eventually, Hiro manages to land a painful blow to May's left shoulder. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" Hiro apologized, "Are you oka-" May interrupted Hiro by suddenly punching him in his face and knocking him down with her legs. "Never let your guard down," May told Hiro. "I'll... be sure to remember that," Hiro replied.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Hiro joined Fitz and Pym outside for target practice, Pym told Hiro, "The suit has no weapons, so I instead, I'd use one of these in the old days." Showing Hiro two different colored shurikens, Pym continued, "Red shrinks. Blue enlarges. Go ahead, give 'em a try." Setting up a table with a hammer on top of it, Fitz said, "You can try 'em on these, Hiro." "Got it!" Hiro responded as he threw the red shuriken to the table, and the blue shuriken to the hammer. And just as Pym said, the shurikens caused the table to shrink into the size of an ant, while the hammer grew into a supersized hammer. "Bloody hell..." Fitz said to himself as he observed the now large hammer and the mini table. "Woah..." Hiro said in awe after realizing the capabilities of Pym's shurikens.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Back inside the factory, Pym handed Hiro a special earpiece, saying, "You could use this to communicate with ants, allowing you to order them what to do. Give it a try with that coin you see on the floor. Get some ants to spin it." "B-but how do I exactly communicate with the ants?" Hiro questioned as he put on the earpiece. "It's just like the neurotransmitter you used to control the microbots you designed," Hank Pym replied, "If you can think it, the ants will do it." "Just like the microbots... alright..." Hiro said to himself as he looked at the coin on the floor, picturing ants spinning it. Eventually, a couple of ants actually arrived to where the coin was, and Hiro watched as they worked together to spin the coin, just as he intended. "How's that?" Hiro asked Pym. "Not bad, not bad at all," Hank replied.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Having successfully learned how to control ants, Hiro went back to the ant tunnel-ways, leading an army of ants while he flew on the back of Antony, the ant he befriended earlier. "Woohoo! Yeah!" Hiro cheered as he looked back and saw the ants continue to charge towards the direction Antony was flying.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Back inside the factory, Hiro was going to try to jump through a keyhole once again. Charging towards the door, Hiro jumped as he began to shrink, and managed to finally dive through the keyhole, growing back to normal size in front of Nick Fury and Hank Pym. "Nailed it!" Hiro cheered. "About damn time," Fury commented.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gringey City, Japan - Outside Abandoned Pym Tech Factory~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While Hiro was training to become Ant-Man, Skye and Shining Armor were sitting outside, staring silently at the abandoned factories in the area. "Think Hiro could learn how to use Pym's outfit pretty quick?" Shining Armor asked Skye. "I'm sure he could," Skye replied, "Hiro could do anything he puts his mind to." "I agree," Shining Armor concurred, "Skye... is something bothering you?" "Apart from finding out that the J.I.A. is essentially part of the Crystal Order, and that I still have a murderous father somewhere out there... I'm worried about Darien," Skye replied, "For all we know, he could be dead or captured by now. And the fact that we don't even know what's going on with him right now is killing me." "I know it's tough," Shining Armor said, "You think I'm not worried about him. I am. And not just him. What about any of our other friends in the J.I.A... are they safe, or... are they really our friends and not secretly members of the Crystal Order?" "Also... Cadance and the rest of your family," Skye replied, "You're worried about them too, right?" "More than you can imagine," Shining Armor answered, "I wanna talk to them so badly, but knowing if I try to make any sort of contact with them, the J.I- no, the Crystal Order will find out for sure, and they could do something terrible to them. I can't risk their lives." "Guess we both have something worrying us," Skye commented. "Yeah..." Shining Armor replied, "Just yesterday, it felt like any other normal day. Well, apart from finding out I'm gonna be a dad. And then this happens..." Hugging Shining Armor, Skye said, "Everything will get better. I don't know how, or when, but I just know that things will get better. So don't worry." As Skye hugged him, Shining Armor couldn't help but feel that Skye reminded him a lot of his sister, Twilight Sparkle. Smiling, Shining Armor hugged Skye back, replying, "Thanks, Skye."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Security Checkpoint~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thank you. Move along," Officer Jenny and Don Eppes repeated as they checked the IDs of people wanting to go to the Imperial Palace for the Festival of Snowflakes, and then permitted them to drive to the parking lot. Sighing, Eppes complained, "The chief just had to give us security checkpoint duty..." "Hey, beats parking duty," Jenny replied. "Yeah, true..." Eppes agreed as he and Jenny continued checking IDs and allowing cars to pass, "So, how's Carter?" "Still beating himself up over his cousin's murder," Jenny answered. "Seriously? He's really gotta let it go," Eppes commented, "What happened wasn't his fault at all." "I know, I know," Jenny replied, "And I told him that myself. He just needs more time." "Perhaps..." Eppes concurred as he and Jenny continued with their job.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Rear Entrance~

[​IMG]

As a couple of Music students have gathered in the rear entrance of the Imperial Palace (including Gaston), Will Smith and Carlton Banks arrived after their family dropped them off at the front entrance...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yo yo yo, Will Smith is in da house!" Will declared as he entered with his cousin, who were both wearing suits. "Keep it down, Will," Carlton berated his cousin, "Can't you see everyone needs some quiet to focus for the performance." "Hey, come on Carlton, don't tell me you're nervous about performing," Will replied. "Pfffft, no!" Carlton exaggeratedly answered. And as Will turned away to talk to other students, Carlton began to shiver out of fear, thinking to himself, 'Oh man, oh man, oh man... it's almost time for the performance.' "Hehe, yeah, I remember the first time I had to perform in front of a large crowd," Gaston told Carlton, "I was so nervous that all my sweat could flood Tokyo." "Really?" Carlton asked Gaston. "Nope! Psych!" Gaston replied as he laughed, while an annoyed Carlton shook his head and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Front Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Thor and his family arrived to the Imperial Palace, Frigga asked, "Where are your friends?" "They should be here somewhere..." Thor replied to his mother as he and Loki tried to look for Xion, Luna, and Vanellope in the crowded area. Suddenly, Odin noticed someone waving at them in the distance. "Is that... them?" Odin wondered out loud, pointing his hand to the person waving at them in the distance. Squinting their eyes in the direction of where Odin was pointing, Thor and Loki noticed Vanellope (wearing this dress) waving at them, and she was with Xion (wearing this dress) and Luna (wearing this dress)...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey there, guys!" Vanellope greeted Thor and his family as she, Luna, and Xion approached them, "Oh, and hello Mr. Odin and Mrs. Frigga." "Why hello there, girls," Frigga responded, "You all look splendid!" "Thank you," Luna, Xion, and Vanellope all replied. "You all look great too," Xion added. "Why thank you, Xion," Thor replied, blushing. "Anyway, thank you once again for coming," Loki told Luna, Xion, and Vanellope, "But I must go right away. Yen Sid is waiting for me and all the other Music students in the building's rear entrance." "Very well then. Off you go, Loki," Odin told Loki. Nodding, Loki left as Vanellope said, "We'll be rooting for ya!" "So, Luna... won't your sister be joining us?" Thor questioned. "Celestia will be joining other members of parliament instead," Luna replied. "I see," Thor commented, "Well... should we go inside?" "Sure," Frigga replied to her son, "Let's go everyone." Thor, his parents, Luna, Vanellope, and Xion then proceeded towards the building.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Kuzco and other members of parliament had been gathering in the Imperial Palace for the concert, a voice called out to him, "Kuzco, can we talk?" "Huh?" Kuzco wondered out loud as he looked around until he found Celestia approaching him (while wearing this dress)...

[​IMG]

"Celestia? What's wrong?" Kuzco asked the pony. "I was wondering if you could do me a favor as soon as possible," Celestia responded. "Umm, sure," Kuzco replied, "But, it'll have to wait after the concert's over." "Alright. Thank you," Celestia replied as she and Kuzco looked for a place to have a seat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Are you sure about this?" Sunset Shimmer asked Xehanort while the two were in an empty hallway, "About killing Harriet Jones?" "Al Mualim instructed me to do so, and his judgment must be trusted," Xehanort replied, "Are you having doubts?" "It's just... don't get me wrong, joining the Crystal Order has done great things for me. When I first came to Nintendo High, I was so b****y to many students, even to Akiza. But once I became a part of the Crystal Order... I began to see life very differently, appreciating those around me a lot more than before. And because of that, I made many friends. And I am truly thankful to you for all the good that has happened to me since," Sunset Shimmer answered, "But... there are days that I think... maybe we're going about this all wrong... could we be fighting for the wrong side?" "You almost sound like one of the enemies of the brotherhood," Xehanort said, feeling a bit upset by what Sunset just said. "I'm sorry, it's ju-" Sunset Shimmer replied before Xehanort interrupted her. "Never mind," Xehanort interrupted Sunset Shimmer, "Forget I ever said that. But... all I ask is you trust me. I know the thought of killing the prime minister troubles you. But Al Mualim promised that things will start to get better after the deed is done. Maybe when this conflict is over... I'll be able to take you to a candlelight dinner." Smiling and blushing, Sunset Shimmer replied, "I'd like that." "Attagirl," Xehanort said as he placed his right hand on Sunset Shimmer's cheek. The two then shared a kiss, and Xehanort walked away, saying, "Wish me luck." "Good luck... Xehanort," Sunset Shimmer said to herself, sighing as she walked away with a bad feeling about what was about to transpire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, what time are you leaving for Castelia City?" Harold Saxon asked Harriet Jones as the two were escorted by security in the Imperial Palace. "The plane will take off around midnight, which gives me enough time to enjoy the show," Harriet Jones replied. "I see," Saxon commented, "Well, best of luck with the U.N. summit tomorrow." "Why thank you, Harold," Jones replied as the two were approached by Wilhuff Tarkin, the Minister of Justice...

[​IMG]

"Good evening... Saxon, Jones," Tarkin greeted the two. "Evening to you as well, Tarkin," Saxon replied as the three were looking for a place to sit, "How has your day been?" "Rather dull, to be honest," Tarkin answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After praying, Grandpa Hino and Chad exited the shrine, on their way to the nearby bus stop. "Let's go, Rei!" Grandpa Hino told his granddaughter, "So, excited for the concert, Chad?" "Piplup, piplup!" Chad replied, nodding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Blood moon, huh? It's amazing," Olaf said in awe he gazed at the moon. "It sure is," Hans replied. As Elsa left, Saphir said, "Good night... Elsa." Once Elsa was gone, Saphir told Olaf, Anna, and Hans, "I should get going as well." "Yeah, me too," Hans concurred as he yawned, "I'll see you guys in the morning." "Night, guys," Olaf told Hans and Saphir as they left. "Well, guess it's just us now," Olaf told Anna, "So, what's up?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So... Cid... could I sleep over tonight?" Nick asked Cid as they kept jumping, wanting to see how far Cid's good mood could go. Cid instantly stopped jumping, glaring at Nick as he replied, "Not even in your dreams, fox." "Hehe, never mind," Nick said as he backed away, "Anyway, it's kinda getting late right now. Great game by the way. I'll tell Judy you guys said hi." Turning around Nick passed by BB-8, who he told, "Later, little guy." BB-8 electronically beeped goodbye to Nick in response. Once Nick was gone, Cid told Cindy, "I tell ya, Cindy... if that fox wasn't with Officer Hopps, I'd have been mighty suspicious of him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace (Again x2)~

"Hey guys," Phil Coulson greeted Eraqus, Axel, and Mad-Eye Moody as several teachers were socializing with one another before finding a seat for the concert, "John's not coming?" "I believe he said he was busy," Eraqus replied. "Ah, I see," Coulson commented, "Well, that's work for ya. Sometimes you're too busy, sometimes you're not."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Impressive," Pierce commented as he watched the battle outside through the viewing globe, recognizing many of the faces, some from the Toshima battle, others as members of the Rising Tide. "Aye-yi-yi!" Alpha 5 cried, noticing Peach having similar powers as Mario and Luigi when using a Lockseed, "We have ourselves another Lockseed user!" Once the battle ended, Zordon said, "You were correct, Alexander Pierce. Mario and Luigi, along with the strength of their friends, was enough to counter the S-type attack." "Yes..." Pierce replied as he pondered, wondering what Astral's response would be to what happened. "Guess we should also get in contact with that girlfriend of Mario," Alpha commented, "Maybe Mario could introduce us to her after we give him and his brother communicators."

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks," Claire thanked Serena as she took the flashlight, using it to test Darien's pupils as she opened both his right and left eyelids and pointing the light towards his eyes. "Got it!" Rini said as she entered with an empty trash can, placing it near Claire...

[​IMG]

"Thank you, Rini," Claire replied. The rest of the family returned to the room as well, with Sammy getting the masking tape, Kenji getting new towels and clean water, and Ikuko getting cotton balls...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"We got the stuff you asked for," Sammy said. "Great, just put them near me," Claire responded, with Sammy, Kenji, and Ikuko doing as Claire asked. "Now... if I'm gonna stop the bleeding, the wound must be stitched on both sides... the front and back shoulder," Claire continued as she took one of the towels Kenji brought, dipping it in water, and placing it on the wound on the front side of Darien's shoulder, "Kenji, Ikuko, I need you to hold him up while I stitch the wound on the back side of his shoulder." "Right," Kenji and Ikuko replied as they walked over to Darien, holding him up so that Claire could get a glimpse of the wound from the back side of Darien's shoulder. "Serena, there's a stitching kit in my bag. Give it to me," Claire told Serena as she grabbed some cotton balls, "Sammy, could you get rubbing alcohol from my bag?" "Sure," Sammy replied, grabbing rubbing alcohol from Claire's bag, giving it to her. As Claire used the cotton balls with the rubbing alcohol to disinfect the area around the back wound before attempting to stitch it, Claire told Rini, "Rini, you might wanna look away." Nodding, Rini looked away as Claire instructed.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Crystal Order HQ~

Astral merely sat on the floor looking at Lash and Hive with a blank stare, it could hear them clearly as it slowly rose up, a white aura slowly forming around its body as it merely said. "Well...looks like I know what has to be done. Hive...I am going to go out to Tokyo alone. Inform Al Mualim and the others that I will not be present for the final victory...for there is something I must handle personally." It quickly teleported away in a flash of light with an intense pulse of energy.

Jumpman collapsed on his knees after the battle was won. "Geez, all those S-Types took a lot out of me..." Fujiko was looking at everyone else before she said with a clap of her hands. "Alright, we should all probably start getting back to our homes...some of us have school and work tomorrow." Jumpman Sr. on the other hand was looking at C.C. before he said. "Well, you certainly are a surprise for someone who fell from the sky..." The green-haired woman looked at him before she asked. "How did you know I fell from space?" Jumpman Sr. laughed. "Just a guess since Rosalina fell from the sky. Not to mention I've seen you eyeing my place yet you always order from Pizza Hut." Jumpman looked at his father as everyone started to leave asking. "Did she really fall from space?" Jumpman Sr. looked at his son and said. "Of course, I actually saw her fall from the sky all those years ago...oddly enough it was a night similar to tonight with this blood moon caught between half and full...that and I heard the sounds of Pokemon on the same night."​

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Harry kept quiet, walking far behind Remus and the others, he felt Riolu's Pokeball and pulled out his Acorn Lockseed. With a sigh, he thought, 'I need to tell Remus, mom, dad, and Sirius. But how....... And would they support me after I explain how I feel.....'

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino House-

Gripping her skirt hem, Serena thought and grabbed the Silver Crystal from her bag. She held it close and tight in her hands, hoping that Darien would be okay and be able to make it through. Luna rubbed herself against Serena.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei walked with her grandfather and put her phone on vibrate so it didn't disturb others during the concert. She did hope that the person who Serena was helping with her family would be okay.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus's House-

Finishing her research on the Shift Cars, Lily breathed and stretched. Standing, she went downstairs and found James asleep with the Wilys, she laughed and looked around, wondering where Remus went. Lily went to the kitchen and made something for her to drink.

[​IMG]

-Cid's Warehouse-

"Well, true enough, I guess." Cindy said, looking as Nick left. "Miss Hopps must have a great deal of trust for him. If she can trust him, we can try and trust him ourselves." She stretched and rubbed her hair.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Prince Demande's Ship-

Rubbing her eyes, Elsa closed the book on the Lucis royal family and pulled out the enchanted parchment and told to Harold about what she was doing, then asked about what he was doing and how he was. She looked out the window and got up, changing for bed and went to sleep.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Of course, Lord Astral," Hive replied as Astral teleported away. Getting up, Hive told Lash, "Guess I must relay this information to Al Mualim." "I wonder how Xehanort's attempt to kill Harriet Jones goes," Lash commented. "Considering he was able to defeat Shadow Mario, I'm sure this'll be a rather easy task for him," Hive replied as he left to go see Al Mualim.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Front Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"And we're here!" Hiccup announced as he, Manon, Harry, and Toothless arrived to the Imperial Palace. "Wow... it's even better than the pictures I've seen of it!" Manon exclaimed, amazed by the Imperial Palace. "Leemo!" Harry concurred. "Okay, bud... think you'll be alright waiting for us outside?" Hiccup asked his dragon as he pet him, with Toothless replying with a nod. "Good boy," Hiccup told Toothless as he, Manon, and Harry entered the Imperial Palace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gringey City, Japan - Outside Abandoned Pym Tech Factory~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So I've been thinking... could I add some upgrades to the suit?" Hiro asked Dr. Hank Pym as they and the others were exiting the factory, "I had this idea of adding a touchscreen to one of the bracers to-" "Whatever you wanna do, Hiro," Pym interrupted Hiro, "It's your suit now. You decide what to do with it." "Thanks, Dr. Pym," Hiro thanked Pym, smiling at him. "Anyway, it's getting late right now. Have to get back home to grade some quizzes," Pym said, "Wish I could help you guys out more, but for now, this is the best I could do." "And we appreciate it," Nick Fury replied. "Yeah, we're really thankful, Hank," Fitz added. Smiling, Pym said, "Good to hear. I'll come back tomorrow evening to check on you guys. Take care." Pym then walked over to his vehicle, and drove away while Hiro and the others watched. "Well... I know it's not the most attractive place," Jemma told the others as they turned to look at the abandoned factory, "But... given the circumstances... this now is our home... sort of..." "Fine by me," May replied as she went in. As the others followed May, Skye noticed Hiro was still standing, asking, "Hey, you comin'?" "Yeah, I'll be there in a sec," Hiro replied. Nodding, Skye returned to the factory. As for Hiro, he looked up at the sky, still trying to wrap his mind around the fact that he now was in possession of a suit that gave him powers. Sighing, Hiro noticed an ant flying towards him...

[​IMG]

"Oh hey there, Antony," Hiro said upon recognizing the ant, holding out his index finger for Antony to land in. Once Antony landed on his finger, Hiro walked towards the factory as he continued, "Looks like I'm gonna be practicing to fly with you a lot."

~Minato District: Wolverine and Yukio's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Logan and Jack were continuing with their game of backgammon, Logan asked, "Hey, Jack... mind if I ask you something?" "Sure... go right ahead, mate," Sparrow replied. "Well... ever since the day Yukio helped out those two guys from the bar... Peppy and Phil Coulson... the same day as the incident in Toshima happened... I've been having... visions of sort. But the thing is... they felt a lot like memories, things that I'm pretty sure happened. They mostly involved me battling creatures similar to the ones from Toshima... the ones they call S-types. And... you're in those visions too, Jack. Tell me... have we met before the day I woke up in the hospital and you introduced yourself to me?" Logan questioned. "Do you really want to know?" Jack asked Logan after nearly a minute of silence. "I think I have a right to know, Jack," Wolverine replied. "Very well, mate," Sparrow said, sighing as he started to explain to Logan his past, from the moment Jack and his comrades met Wolverine in an island in the Pacific ocean thirty years prior, battling S-types shortly after (and what S-types are in general), how Logan lost his memory as a result of the battle, and how Jack volunteered to take care of Logan. "... And that's how you came to be where you are today. It was either giving you a new life here in Japan under my supervision, or leave you stranded as a homeless man in America with no one to look out for you," Jack said after finishing explaining to Logan, "I'm truly sorry I never told you all this before, but... I was always advised not to do that. Something about messing up your mind permanently." After hearing what Jack said, Logan remained silent for a while before saying, "I forgive you." "I beg your pardon?" a surprised Jack questioned Logan. "I forgive you," Logan repeated, "For not telling me all these years. Because despite keeping this secret from me... I'm truly happy for the life I'm living here, with you, Pipsqueak, and Yukio. I wouldn't trade it for the world. So, thank you, Jack, for everything you've done for me." Smiling, Jack replied, "What are friends for?" Smiling back, Wolverine continued, "And these S-types... based on what you just told me about them, I'm guessing the reason Coulson and Peppy lied about them that day to Yukio and myself was because they were meant to be a secret?" "I would assume so," Jack replied, "I mean, they still sort of should remain a secret, but ever since Toshima, there's been a gray area around this issue. As far as the public is concerned, S-types are nothing but a new Pokemon species, savvy?" "Understood," Logan answered as he and Jack continued with their game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Pacific Ocean~

[​IMG]

As she was sailing back towards her home, Moana noticed something in the distance. "What is that?" Moana wondered out loud, squinting her eyes as she tried to see what it was she saw. As she got closer to it, Moana noticed that what she saw was three interconnected ships that looked like three islands, and the ones using these ships were dozens of Kakamora, a diminutive race of pirates donning armor made of coconuts. "Kakamora!" Moana cried as she tried to sail away from them...

Moana tried hard to sail in the opposite direction of the Kakamora, but the wind direction wasn't in her favor, with her raft sailing slowly while the Kakamora were catching up to her as the sound of their battle drums grew louder and louder. "Not good!" Moana said to herself as the Kakamora threw spears attached to rope towards her raft to drag it towards their ships. Summoning her Keyblade, Moana detached the rope connecting the spears to the Kakamora's ships, yelling, "You guys wanna fight?! I'll give you a fight!" In response, the Kakamora all took out blow guns, each ready to use it to shoot blow darts at Moana. "Me and my big mouth..." Moana said to herself, groaning at the fact she now needed to focus on not getting hit by the Kakamora's blow darts. As the Kakamora began to shoot blow darts towards Moana, she surrounded herself with a Barrier using her Keyblade. But as the Kakamora continued shooting blow darts at her, the Barrier protecting her was getting weaker, with Moana commenting, "I can't... hold it... much longer..." Once the Kakamora stopped, the Barrier around Moana disappeared as she collapsed, panting as she was exhausted from using too much of her energy to summon the Barrier that protected her. However, the Kakamora were not finished yet, refilling their blow guns with even more blow darts to shoot at Moana. "You have got to be kidding me..." Moana complained as she slowly got up, ready to defend herself once more despite being exhausted. But as she took a deep breath, she heard a familiar cry of an eagle. Looking around, she noticed Maui flying towards the area where she and the Kakamora were...

[​IMG]

"Maui?" Moana wondered out loud as Maui transformed back to his human form and landed in the biggest Kakamora ship with his Keyblade in hand...

[​IMG]

As he let out a battle cry, Maui proceeded in attacking the Kakamora with his Keyblade as they were trying to attack him with their knives, clubs, and spears. Despite outnumbering him, the Kakamora were no match for Maui, who kept swinging his Keyblade left and right, knocking any Kakamora that tried attacking him. As for Moana, she simply stood and watched as Maui was dealing with the Kakamora. Once the Kakamora surrounding him started to retreat, Maui did a back-flip, and landed right next to Moana in her raft, with Moana questioning, "What're you doing?" "Saving your life. You're welcome, by the way," Maui replied. "I didn't need your help!" Moana retorted, "I could've taken care of them all on my own!" "Oh really? That is something I would absolutely LOVE to see!" Maui sarcastically insulted Moana. But as the two bickered, one of the Kakamora grabbed a blow gun, and shot a blow dart that hit Maui's butt, causing him to collapse to the ground and making him physically inert, unable to move his legs or arms. "Really? Blow dart in my buttcheek," Maui complained. Giggling, Moana said, "Well, now that you can't do a thing, let me show you how I was going to take care of this problem." Summoning a large bowl of fire, Moana attempted to do a Firaga Burst attack, knocking the ball of fire into the air above the Kakamora. The ball of fire then rained down smaller fireballs towards the Kakamora's ship, completely destroying them as some Kakamora were panicking and abandoning ship in defeat. "Wow..." Maui commented in awe after he saw what Moana did, "Alright, I'll admit... that was pretty awesome." "Hehe, let's get you back home, Master," Moana said as she began to sail away from the area, heading back to Maui's island.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Eh, I guess," Cid replied to his granddaughter, yawning as he stretched, "Anyway, I'm exhausted. Was a long day today. Night!" As Cid walked away to go to sleep, BB-8 rolled over to the TV remote on the ground, rolling on top of the power button to switch the television off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Front Entrance (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After taking the bus to the Imperial Palace, Grandpa Hino arrived to the place with his granddaughter and Chad, announcing, "We're here!" "Piplup!" Chad cheered. "So, Rei... do you see your friends around here?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

Slowly and steadily stitching the wound on the back side of Darien's shoulder, Claire said, "And... done. Well, at least for the back side. Sammy, give me the gauze from my bag." "Got it," Sammy replied as he grabbed the gauze from Claire's bag, giving it to her, "Here." "Thanks," Claire thanked Sammy, taking the gauze from Sammy as well as as grabbing the masking tape that Sammy brought her earlier. Covering the stitched wound with some gauze, Claire taped the fabric thoroughly before signalling to Ikuko and Kenji to lower Darien back so that she could work on the wound on Darien's front side. Nodding, Ikuko and Kenji did as they were instructed, slowly lowering Darien so that he was lying on his back once again in the couch, while Rini turned around to see how Claire was doing with Darien. "Okay... time to get started on the other wound," Claire commented. However, before Claire could even prepare to stitch, Darien went into shock, with his body starting to shake violently and his breathing increasing rapidly. "No, no, no, no!" Claire cried as she quickly checked Darien's pulse while Rini was shocked by what she just saw, covering her mouth. "Claire, what's happening?!" Ikuko questioned. "He's gone into shock!" Claire replied, "He's got a weak but rapid pulse. If I don't anything to stop it, he will die!" Gasping, Rini thought to herself, 'No...' "This is not good..." Kenji commented as Claire quickly grabbed a syringe and a vial with medicine to help with blood pressure, hoping it'll treat Darien's shock immediately. Drawing the medicine out of the vial with the syringe, Claire quickly injected Darien with it despite his body still shaking. "Come on, come on..." Claire said as she threw the syringe away, hoping Darien's shock would end. However, no change happened, disappointing Claire and the others. "No... don't you die on me! You hear me, don't you die!" Claire yelled to Darien, quickly trying to think of another way to save him before it's too late. "Darien, you can't die! You can't!" Rini cried as tears rolled down her face. "Rini," Sammy told Rini, trying to comfort her as she hugged him while sobbing at the thought that Darien was going to die. As Darien's body continued to shake violently, his right hand passed by Serena's hand, grabbing it quickly. The moment he grabbed Serena's hand, he felt a sense of familiarity, and had a soothing image in his mind of the princess he dreamed about all the time, smiling at him. Miraculously, Darien began to calm down as he continued holding Serena's hand, with his breathing returning to normal, surprising Claire and the others. Checking his pulse, Claire commented, "I don't believe it... his pulse is normal. It's as though he never went to shock in the first place." "He's... smiling..." Ikuko commented as she noticed the unconscious Darien's face. Staring at Darien and Serena's hands before shifting her attention to Serena, Claire said, "I don't know what you're doing Serena, but... might be a good idea to keep holding his hand. Maybe even talking to him could help calm him even more." Smiling, Sammy told Rini, "See, he's gonna live. You gonna be okay?" Wiping her tears off her face, Rini smiled back and replied, "Yeah." "So... now what?" Kenji asked. "Well, it's back to stitching his front wound," Claire responded, removing the towel covering Darien's wound on the front side of his shoulder, handing it to Ikuko, "Ikuko, would you mind?" Nodding, Ikuko took the towel away as Claire began to stitch the wound.

~The Imperial Palace~

[​IMG]

Sitting among the row of seats placed for guests of the concert, Sunset Shimmer looked up the the sky through the building's wide circular open roof, thinking about her discussion with Xehanort earlier. "Hey there! Here already?" Vanitas greeted Sunset Shimmer as he sat next to her, wearing a suit for the occasion...

[​IMG]

"Y-yeah," Sunset replied. "Cool," Vanitas commented as he watched individuals in the area socializing with one another, "I personally can't wait to see what Xehanort cooks up." "Right..." Sunset Shimmer replied, trying hard to smile.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's House~

After the long and strenious battle against the whole army of S-Types. The girls soon walked into the home that doubled as their base and promptly began to collapse on the floors and in the chairs clearly exhausted. Kallen slowly began to unzip herself in front of the others with beads of sweat rolling down before Kai turned her head and gave a shocked look asking. "Hey, what are you doing?" Kallen looked at Kai before she said. "I'm unzipping my catsuit, it's hot..." Kai then nodded before she said. "If you all are unzipping...atleast change into something that's appropriate and don't run around here in your underwear..." C.C. looked at her curiously before asking. "But didn't you and Kairi..." Kai looked at her green haired friend mentioning. "That was in private, not all over the place."

After roughly a few minutes the girls had changed into some more comfortable nightwear with gowns and such. Neru took a look at Pyrrha's arm before se said. "I think we can get your old arm back on in a day or so." Pyrrha looked at her claw and calmly said. "That's fine, this thing can't influence me." Cynthia plopped down on Kai's living room couch before she said. "I think it's time we relaxed and indulged ourselves a bit...after all we scored one of our biggest victories by helping beat back a whole army of S-Types." C.C. plopped back beside her with her arms behind her head. "I agree, we've pretty much sealed the fate of the S-Types and things are going like they're supposed to....so let's party!"

"Wow, I never figured she would loosen up a bit." Meiko commented watching C.C. closely before Futaba asked the brunette. "What do you mean?" Kallen then turned towards Futaba and placed a hand on her head explaining. "Despite her appearance, that woman has always been serious when it comes to the S-Types. But considering what she's been through I can understand...she's just like all of us." Samus soon placed her arms acoss the top of a chair adding in. "It's funny how a bunch of orphans, outcasts, and even those from different worlds just came together to right the wrongs of those who wish to hurt those who can't defend themselves..." Soon Dawn walked up beside her adding. "Not to mention we all became a family as well."

~Nintendo High: Back Entrance~

Astral soon appeared standing right in front of the doors heading to the back entrance of Nintendo High and looked up at the blood moon that was overhead, neither full nor at half. The S-Type stared longingly at the moon before it said. "Red Skull...I learned everything I knew from you. But now it's time I made history....for glory...for honor." It looked forward again with the white aura flaring in intensity as it said. "I know you're coming...and I am ready for you two...Mario Brothers..."

~Gadd Science~

Shion was alone in her work area before noticing the S-Type Radar flashing, bringing it up she soon saw the single, powerful pulse of energy that radiated from Nintendo High and quickly looked over the records from when the Radar had detected the massive amount of S-Types asking herself. "Only one S-Type? What is going on?"

~Vector Building~

Similar to Gadd Science, Vector Industries also had S-Type Radar Software. Wilhelm was looking at the single detected S-Type at Nintendo High with thought in his eyes before saying. "Just as expected...one single S-Type...could it be?"​

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

While walking, Medic noted that Harry seemed to have disappeared and she tapped Harold's shoulder. "It seems we lost the other you." Remus looked and sighed, "That boy really does take after his father at times....."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino House-

Serena looked, holding Darien's hand and said softly, "Please, hold on, Darien. I want you to call me meatball head again, just to talk and argue with you again." She found a hazy image of a beautiful princess in a white dress with a young man in armor.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Imperial Palace - Gate-

"Over there!" Rei said, pointing out her friends, each of them in a formal dress expect for Haruka, who was in a tuxedo. She went to them and smiled, "Hey guys." "Hello, Rei." Ami said, looking at her and smiling. Mina waved at Rei's grandfather, "Hello, Mr. Hino." "Too bad Serena couldn't join us." Lita said, sighing. Setsuna patted her head, "It's fine. She needs to help her family with their problem."

With Kira's team, Emma was breathing to calm her nerves and Kira patted her shoulder, smiling. Gia and the boys smiled, giving them support for the concert. Seiya sighed as he didn't see Serena. Ryotaro walked and tried not to do something to mess up the concert, Kagura shook and breathed, the rest of the ToQgers supporting her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Oliver Home-

Kimberly sat, watching the twin brothers talk about the ceremony and lesson plans for the next school day. Tommy talked about Fang and her childlike behavior when their classes start and sighed, Kimberly held him and smiled.

[​IMG]

-Abandoned Mansion-

Namine sat in her room of the old abandoned mansion, sketching lightly of a image of a wedding. She made the bride in her dress floral and beautiful while the groom was dressed handsomely and in a formal suit. She stopped for a moment and looked out her window, wondering where DiZ and the White Wizard was.

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"So, not going to the concert?" Philip asked, Hermione nodded. "To be honest, it's not like my kind of thing. And I think Shotaro would be really bored at something like that. I would rather be here, looking for hard-boiled cases with you, Shotaro, and my friends."

[​IMG]

-Lunafreya's Home-

Lunafreya sipped her tea and looked out a window, thinking about King Regis and how he might be doing. She hoped that he was okay and Noctis was fine with his travels, setting her cup down and folding her hands together in prayer.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Somehow managing to walk to the Command Center, Harry wandered the technologically advanced home of his otherworldly sage mentor and his robotic assistant. He was awed at the advanced tech and buttons. He walked into a room to be alone and noted a certain bike in the room, examining it, Harry thought, 'It's alive somehow? How is that even possible? Who is this even for?' He touched and looked over the bike.

Hikaru drove Go to the Center, having accidentally gotten a glimpse at his Mach Driver and his Signal Bikes, she thanked Kiriko for the time together and drove Go somewhere. Go signed, 'What is this place?' 'Where the mentor of the other heroes resides, if you have questions, he'll have answers.' She signed back, grabbing Mr. Belt from his place on the dashboard and stepping out of the Triodoron.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira and Michal's house-

Kiriko laughed as Shintaro scolded and facepalmed as Akira had gotten himself drunk during the meal and he sighed, sitting in the living room. Kiriko sat with him and touched his hand. He laid on her, wondering how did he and Akira get to be friends in the first place.

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

harodl turne dhsi head to see his doppelganger had indeed disappeared and Lupin's comment. "I wouldn't know, never had a mother or father, adoption was my case." Harold said, rubbing his hair and continued. "He'll be somewhat fine I suppose, if not, It's Japan, everyone helps out one another and keeps an eye out for young people." Harold commented and looked thoughtful before sensing a small magciial signatrue from his pocket and puleld it out, seeing handwriting clearly not his own, it was Elsa's.

"Glad to see someone remembers." Harold said and conjured a flat surface in mid-air to eb a floating surface a she ste it down on the and opene danother hand, creating form think air, a pen and Remus found it surprsing, saying that was high level Transfigration and without a wand too.

"I mostly do stuff without a wand, provides more of a challenge since a wand is basically a conduit for the spell in question, plus, you get perks from having the Flamels being your guardians..." Harold said, writing as they walked.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outside Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As a J.I.A. helicopter landed outside the Command Center, Alexander Pierce exited the command Center while being followed by Alpha 5, telling him, "Like I said, Alpha... hold off on recruiting any more guys for the time being. With what's been happening, the J.I.A. is gonna need Zordon to be available full-time for the next 24 hours." "I understand, Director," Alpha responded as Pierce got into the helicopter, watching as it took off, and then going back inside right before Hikaru and Go arrived.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG]

Once he returned inside the Command Center, Alpha 5 decided to check on the Command Center's power supply. But as he traversed through the Command Center, he passed by the room where Harry was, surprising Alpha. "Harry?" Alpha wondered out loud after noticing Harry, "What are you doing here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Rooftop~

[​IMG]

Arriving at the round rooftop of the Imperial Palace, Goldar looked down to see individuals gathering for the upcoming concert. "This must be the concert Thrax mentioned," Goldar said to himself as he sat down on the side, "Guess I should start waiting for that signal he told me about."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Clemont's and Bonnie's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Clemont was studying hard for Advanced Calculus, Bonnie approached him while carrying her Dedenne, asking, "Hey, bro... mind if I watch the concert on TV?" "Sure," Clemont replied, "Just keep it down." "Got it!" Bonnie said as she walked over to the television, switching it on with the remote, and surfing through the channels until she arrived at one showing live coverage of the Festival of Snowflakes, "There we go!" Sitting in front of the television, Bonnie told her Dedenne, "Wonder if we'll see Clemont's friends there." "Deden," Bonnie's Dedenne replied as the two watched the live coverage, with Bonnie lowering the volume a bit so that Clemont wasn't bothered as he studied.

~The Pacific Ocean~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Moana was sailing back to Maui's island with the physically inert Maui, Moana said, "We're close. Shouldn't be long now." "Good to know," Maui responded, "By the way... for what it's worth... after seeing what you just pulled off, I would've been really happy to train you. But... I gotta respect your dad's wishes." "I know..." Moana said, sighing, "It's just... all my life, I wanted to sail beyond Destiny Islands, and expand my horizons. And my curiosity kept growing every time Master Luke Skywalker visited Destiny Islands. There's so much more to our world. But... Dad worries I'm too much like someone else who used to live in Destiny Islands. Before the Keyblade War, there was a kid who lived in Destiny Islands, who felt this world was just too small. One day, he left on his own for good. And he would grow into the man that tried to take over Kingdom Hearts..." "Sauron..." Maui commented, recognizing who Moana was talking about. "Yup," Moana replied, "I just wish Dad would have more faith in me than thinking I'll end up being a Seeker of Darkness." After pondering a bit, Maui sighed as he said, "Your Dad's probably gonna kill me for this, but... I'll train you." "Wait, what?!" Moana questioned, surprised to hear what Maui just said. "I'll train you so you could take the Mark of Mastery Exam," Maui responded, "If your Dad freaks about this... I'll take all the blame. You should get a chance to try and be a Keyblade Master, Moana." After staying silent for a few seconds, Moana screamed in joy as she said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret this, Master!" "Heh, you're welcome," Maui replied, "Now pay attention to where you're sailing. I don't wanna get lost in the middle of the ocean." "Right, right," Moana said, smiling as she continued sailing her raft.

~The Imperial Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey there, you two!" Trixie greeted Vanitas and Sunset Shimmer as she arrived, taking a seat next to them, "Hope I didn't miss anything." "Oh, not at all," Vanitas replied while Sunset waved hello to Trixie, "We've still got time before the show starts." "Oh, that's good," Trixie commented.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Bar~

[​IMG][​IMG]

'First Director Stewart, then Osgood, and now... Shining Armor and the others are fugitives? What a messed up day it's been today,' Sgt. Tamora Jean Calhoun thought to herself as she was having a drink at a bar, trying to make sense of what happened today. "You alright?" the bar's bartender, Luke Cage, asked Calhoun. "Y-yeah... I'm fine, Luke," Calhoun replied, "Just a tough day at work today." "I see," Luke said, "Hey, don't you always come here with that pony fellow, Shining Armor?" "Yeah, but... he's kinda busy right now," Tamora replied, not wanting to discuss Shining Armor's current situation with Cage. "I see. You two aren't... you know...?" Luke questioned, trying to inquire if Tamora and Shining Armor were in a relationship. "What? No!" Calhoun replied, "The guy's married." "Heh, okay, okay, sorry for asking," Luke apologized, "Well, since you're not seeing anyone, wanna go out for coffee some time?" "Heh, I appreciate it, Luke... but I'm not that kind of woman," Calhoun replied. "Fair enough," Luke said, "Thought I'd at least try." Tamora smiled in response as she looked at the TV in the bar, which was currently showing live coverage of the Festival of Snowflakes at the Imperial Palace. "Sweet Christmas! Now that's a lot of folks over there," Cage commented as he noticed the concert's coverage on TV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Prince Demande's Ship - Outside Elsa's Cabin~

[​IMG]

Arriving outside Elsa's cabin, Saphir figured that Elsa must've went to bed by now, meaning he couldn't talk to her. Instead he wished to leave her a note detailing what was really going to happen at the U.N. summit the next day, something he wrote out of guilt. However, before Saphir was able to slide the note under the door, he heard Demande's voice questioning him, "Saphir? What are you doing?" Gasping, Saphir turned around, noticing his brother looking at him suspiciously...

[​IMG]

"What is this?" Demande asked, snatching the note from Saphir. After quickly reading what was written, Demande glared at his brother as he ripped the note into tiny pieces, saying, "I thought we already had this discussion earlier today. But it appears you don't listen to your older brother's advice. I guaranteed you their safety... what more could you possibly want?" "How about being honest with them about what'll really happen tomorrow," Saphir responded with a low voice so that Elsa doesn't wake up, "They deserve the truth about who we are and what the brotherhood plans to do." "Brother... the truth is relative," Demande said, "We're not lying to them. Simply telling them alternative facts." "Is there a problem?" Nephrite questioned as he arrived...

[​IMG]

"No, not at all," Demande replied, "In fact, Saphir was just about to return to his cabin and go to sleep. Right, Saphir?" After a couple of seconds of silence, Saphir replied, "This will not end well." As Saphir stormed off, Demande told Nephrite, "Don't worry about him. In time, he'll understand. And so will the others. Good night, Nephrite." Nephrite silently bowed as Demande headed back to his cabin to rest for the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Imperial Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey there, Mina, everyone!" Grandpa Hino replied, "Well, looks like we've got a full house here. Well, minus Serena." "Piplup, piplup," Chad concurred as they took a seat, and were handed brochures detailing the event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Imperial Palace (again)~

"Ugh, Mom, did we have to come here?" Ashley complained as she and the rest of the Banks family (along with their butler, Geoffrey) took a seat, waiting for the performance to begin, "I'd seriously rather be home studying." "And I should be shopping right now," Hilary added. "Now girls, this performance is really important for Will and Carlton. The least you could do is show your support," Vivian replied to her daughters. As for Geoffrey and Philip, the two were examining the brochures they were handed, checking out which musical pieces will be played. "Hmm, I'm rather curious how their rendition of the Pastoral Symphony will play out," Geoffrey commented before turning to face Philip, "What about you Mr. Banks?" "Well, I've always been a fan of the Nutcracker Suite. Always gives me that Christmas feeling," Philip responded, "I just hope Will doesn't ruin the performance and claim it was an artistic choice."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

Claire smiled as she listened to Serena talking to Darien while stitching his front wound, wondering if the two were close. Just then, the doorbell rang, surprising everyone. "Were you guys expecting someone?" Claire questioned. "No..." Ikuko replied, wondering who could be at the door. "I'll check it out," Kenji said as he walked to the front door. "I'm coming too," Sammy added as he followed his father.

~Tsukino Household - Front Door~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Kenji opened the front door, he and Sammy were surprised to see two individuals standing outside, with an armored vehicle in the driveway...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good evening, sir," Garret greeted Kenji with a creepy smile, "We're from the J.I.A." As Garret and Alan both held out their J.I.A. badges, John continued, "We're looking for dangerous fugitives who may or may not have passed through this neighborhood. So we're gonna show you a couple of images and tell us if you've seen any of these individuals recently." "Umm, alright..." Kenji nervously replied as Alan opened his tablet, and showed it to Kenji and Sammy. "Do any of these individuals look familiar to you?" Alan questioned as Kenji looked through the images of Nick Fury, Skye, Shining Armor, Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, Leo Fitz, Baymax, and Hiro Hamada. "No," Kenji replied, "Can't say I know either one of t- wait a sec!" Upon scrolling to the final image, Kenji and Sammy both noticed it was of Darien, the very individual who was unconscious in his home. "Oh, so you're familiar with Darien, huh?" Garret questioned as Alan took his tablet back to open up file information on Darien, and show it to Kenji and Sammy, "Darien Chiba. 19 year old male. A bit good looking. And he also sometimes goes by the alias, Tuxedo Mask." "What?!" Sammy and Kenji both exclaimed, surprised to hear what John just revealed about Darien. Showing them a side-by-side view of Darien both in his normal appearance and in his Tuxedo Mask appearance, Alan said, "Tuxedo Mask. It's another identity Darein usually goes by. Tuxedo Mask and Darien Chiba are one and the same. Now then, have you seen him recently?" Kenji started to become nervous, trying to think of what to say while also trying to make sense of the fact that the government was hunting down Darien. But as Kenji couldn't come up with an answer, John and Alan started to get suspicious. Noticing this, Sammy quickly said, "Yeah, we definitely saw him." 'Huh? Sammy, what are you doing?' Kenji thought to himself, surprised by his son's actions. "Really? Well, care to tell me where, son?" Garret asked Sammy. "Yeah. At the Muppet Telethon two months ago," Sammy replied. Realizing Sammy was throwing them off by telling them about Darien during the Muppet Telethon instead of right now, Kenji breathed a sigh of relief, and added, "Yup, that's right. He was sitting right behind us during the show. As a matter of fact, now that you mention it, I do remember Darien disappearing right before Tuxedo Mask appeared. Guess it all makes sense now." "So... nothing recently?" Alan questioned. "Nope. Though, there was a guy from my sister's school who got hurt by a bike accident. We took him in, gave him some first aid, and then he took off," Sammy lied to John and Alan, "But other than that, it's been a pretty normal day." "I see..." Garret commented, disappointed that a possible lead ended up being nothing, "Well, sorry for interrupting you two gentlemen on this fine evening." "No worries!" Kenji replied. "Anyway, if you guys see anyone from the individuals I showed you, call us. They are terrorists, and they are highly dangerous," Alan said as he and John started to walk back to their vehicle. "Umm, wait... what number should I call?" Kenji asked, noticing Alan never mentioned a phone number when he suggested they call in case they notice any of the wanted individuals.

Stopping, Garret turned around, grinning as he replied, "It doesn't matter. We'll know." Nervously gulping, Kenji said "Okay then..." "Dad... let's get back inside," Sammy suggested to his father. "I agree," Kenji replied as they closed the front door and went back into the room where Darien was. Meanwhile, as Garret and Alan got back into their vehicle, Alan was looking at the text messages Serena exchanged with her friends on his tablet:

"So, false alarm?" Alan asked Garret. "Yeah, looks like it," Garret replied as Alan deleted the conversation from his tablet, "Let's try Hell's Kitchen." Garret then drove off to continue his manhunt with Alan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household (again)~

After returning to the room where Darien was, Kenji and Sammy explained what happened to everyone, including the shocking detail that Darien was in fact Tuxedo Mask. "So you're telling me that this guy is THE Tuxedo Mask?" Claire questioned as she was finishing stitching Darien's front wound. "You know about Tuxedo Mask?" Ikuko asked Claire. "Who doesn't?" Claire replied as Sammy gave her gauze, using it along with masking tape to cover Darien's stitched wound, "That video of him saving the Muppet Telethon got millions and millions of views on YouTube." As she heard all this, Rini was still surprised to learn that Darien was Tuxedo Mask. "Tuxedo... Mask..." Rini quietly said to herself as she looked at Darien. "Well, that explains why he didn't want to go to the hospital," Sammy commented. "Yes. But... why is he a wanted man?" Ikuko wondered out loud, "From what we saw him do during the Muppet Telethon... he should be a hero." "I don't know dear... but I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask him when he wakes up," Kenji replied. "Might have to wait till tomorrow morning for that," Claire said as she took a bottle with a bunch of tablets inside, handing it to Kenji, "I did what I could. And he should be fine. But to prevent any infections, he's going to have to take two of these antibiotics morning and evening starting from when he wakes up." "Alright," Kenji replied, looking at the bottle Claire gave him. "Again, thank you so much Claire. Please, stay and relax for a while," Ikuko told Claire, "I'll even make some tea." Shrugging, Claire replied, "I can't say no to that." "We could even check out the concert on TV. It should be starting any minute," Kenji added as he, Sammy, Ikuko, and Claire walked to the living room. As for Rini, she wanted to stay with Darien and keep watching him.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's House~

"I...see then..." Futaba slowly said before she fell backwards onto the floor seemingly causing a panic before Kallen leaned in and listened to Futaba's chest mentioning aloud. "Nobody panic, she's alive...must be exhausted though." Cynthia looked at the redhead before she said. "Well don't leave her on the floor, take her to a bed so she can rest." Nodding, Kallen picked up the younger girl in her arms and carried her to one of the bedrooms. She then returned moments later. "Well, she's covered up and gently asleep...now what?"

Kai then smirked suggesting. "How about we go down to the fun area and go party?" This led to a loud cheer from the majority of the people.

Moments later the girls were downstairs in a lounge area with similar arrangement to the Grotto Area of the house. Neru was fiddling around with getting her phone connected to the speaker array while Meiko and Haku were happily getting drunk and singing aloud although it was poorly done. Zone-Tan was giggling as she was in the middle of drawing something. Morrigan looked over her shoulder with a hand on her hip before giving a small grin. "Nice work, especially withe their bodies." The purple-haired girl turned and smiled. "Thanks, this is going to look nice hanging in their bedroom." Kai looked at Kairi and smiled telling her. "Hey, come with me for a bit...will you?" Kairi looked up at her an nodded. "Sure." before following her out of the room.

Kairi followed Kai down one of the halls before she asked. "Kai, where are we going?" Kai turned her head before she said. "Listen, I'm going to allow you to address me as Saki in private...just, don't call me that in front of the others...I mean..it's awkward and everything considering what we went through at my old home." The two eventually arrived in a room that looked like it was meant to resemble a fancy garden gazebo of sorts. Kai soon sat down in one of the chairs with Kairi soon following with a small smirk saying with a tease. "Well, I didn't expect miss badass herself to be embarassed by her own name." Kai sighed and shook her head. "Yeah I know, it's kind of dumb as hell, but I have a image to maintain for the group. Anyway I just felt like we should just sit down and have a bit of a chat..and besides." She soon pointed at a large box smelling like Pomegranate with a smirk. "...I brought you your favorites..." Kairi looked at Kai before looking at the box as she told her. "Saki, you're such a tease..." and took it with Kai adding. "So are you."

~Gadd Science~

Shion stood with E. Gadd looking over the radar reports from the last battle and now with the brunette explaining. "...and that's just it, after all those S-Types showed up on the radar, there is only one strong and unmoving blip right at Nintendo High." E. Gadd nodded. "I see, if that S-Type knows...then we could all be in trouble. Seeing as the other scientists have the night off for the Festival of Snowflakes, I want you and KOS-MOS to stake out Nintendo High and try to find out what is going on...if that S-Type is a threat, then destroy it." Shion nodded. "Will do, I won't fail you professor." She then left the room leaving E. Gadd to look at the radar closely in wonder.

~Outside the Mario Bros' Residence~

Jumpman and Ruiji stood on the roof of their home/business looking up at the blood moon that was overhead, the duo looking like they had a lot on their minds as Ruiji said. "Bro, I can't shake this feeling off my chest. Do you feel it?" Jumpman looked over at Ruiji before he said. "Yeah, with my kids on the path they are on now and our history...it's like those S-Types won't rest until Astral dies." Ruiji shook his head. "I think this goes deeper than we imagined...and we're at the eye of the storm." Fujiko soon came up telling the two. "Hey, are you two coming down? I made some hot cocoa to drink while we watch the Festival of Snowflakes." The duo looked at her with Jumpman telling her. "Yeah, we're coming dear." and started to head back with Jumpman taking one more look at the blood moon as he said. "Come home safe, boys." and went inside.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.