RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo Streets ~

mimikyu.png

Upon Alexa asking if it had an owner, Mimikyu shook it's head to say no. Once it heard her offer to let it come with her and meet other Pokemon, Mimikyu happily jumped up into Alexa's arms.

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

widowmaker.png

"Oh, I'm fine." Widowmaker politely declined. "After what I've been through, all I want is a nice rest. I need to think over a few things."

~ Flower Shop ~

fiona.png

Smiling, Fiona nodded. "Thank you." She said, before pointing to a batch of white flowers. "And...I'd like to buy one of these, please."

~ Tokyo University - Lecture Hall ~

kukui.png

Taking his spot at the front of the room, Kukui reached into his bag and pulled out a few Pokeballs, placing them on a table set up nearby. Kukui patiently waited for the ones attending his lecture to start coming in.

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

Yuri pushed Blanca away. "Ugh... " Yuri grumbled as he got off from the couch to stretch, an audible clicking noise of his bones from the uncomfortable couch.

~Sidewalk~

"No trouble at all." Harold said to the girl.

~Hospital~

Yuuki turned to see the open door. "Hello Mister Tenkuji!" Yuuki said with a smile.

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

Blanca barked at Yuri and smiled, panting happily and wagging his tail. Alice came in and smiled, "Nice to see you're awake, Yuri." She had her hair down and no stockings on her legs. Blanca barked, looking at her.

[​IMG]

-Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe-

"Hey, Ikuko." Hayley said, preparing her drink. When she finished it, she put it in front of Ikuko and smiled, "Serena getting along with Rini?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith nodded and waved, Lenne looked at the flowers and nodded, "Alright." She went behind the counter and tapped in the price of the white flowers, she said, "It will be 12.95 yen, please."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Class-

Kagura smiled, nodding. Kira looked at the map and instructions, she thought, 'Gonna have to talk with Emma and the others about this.' Mina and Michiru looked at each other, wondering how to get to the palace.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

Lita breathed and stepped into the ring, she sent a silent prayer to the planet Jupiter. She dodged a attack and sent a punch, Ron watched carefully while Snow oversaw the match.

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Medic breathed and looked at the city, looking around. "Would you like to sit with me?" She asked, looking at him.

[​IMG]

-Hospital-

"Takeru is alright." Takeru said, looking embarrassed. "And would Yuuki work for you? Or do you prefer Miss Konno?"

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

"Bien, bien," Alexa replied in her native French tongue after Mimikyu agreed to come with her. Picking the Pokemon up, Alexa walked over to her news van, telling Mimikyu, "Can't wait to see the faces of Helioptile, Gogoat, and Noivern when they see you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe~

[​IMG]

"Thank you," Ikuko replied as she took a sip of her warm drink, "Yeah, I think they've gotten used to each other by now at this point. Hard to believe Rini was walking around in here parent-less when I first met her."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Music Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the school bell rang for first period dismissal, Yen Sid said, "Well then, I guess you're all ready for tonight. Goodbye, everyone. I'll see you all before the concert starts. I'm proud of each and every one of you." "Thank you, sir," Loki replied as he and other students left Music class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Algebra 2 Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Aaand... time's up. Pencils down. Go ahead and pass your tests forward," Matt Smith said as the bell rang. Doing as they were instructed, Riku, Double D, and the rest of the students in the class passed their tests forward. "Have a nice day, everyone," Smith told the students as he collected the tests while they started leaving. Once he placed all test papers into a folder for Sho Minamimoto to grade, Smith noticed Al Mualim standing at the classroom's entrance...

[​IMG]

"Oh, Al Mualim," Smith greeted the principal, "May I help you?" "I just need you to come to my office during lunchtime," Al Mualim replied, "Don't worry. It's nothing serious." "Oh, alright, then," Smith said as Al Mualim left. 'Hmm, wonder what he wants to talk about,' Smith pondered to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Apartment Building Close to Gaston's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Running out of his apartment and arriving outside, Darien ran towards the direction of the Winter Soldier. As for the Winter Soldier, noticing that Darien was heading his direction, he went from roof to roof of different apartment buildings in the area, trying to lose Darien. But Darien kept running and running, quickly climbing on top of a small office building. Once he was on the building's roof, Darien noticed the Winter Soldier running on the roof of a building not too far. Figuring he had a clear shot, Darien summoned one of his trusty roses with sharp stems, and swung it towards the Winter Soldier's direction. However, with one swift move, the Winter Soldier catches the rose with his metallic hand as he stopped running, glaring at Darien. "Uh oh," Darien said to himself as he watched the Winter Soldier throw the rose back in his direction. "Woah!" Darien yelled as he ducked to avoid the rose, noticing the rose piercing a brick chimney that was behind him. Looking back to where he saw the Winter Soldier, Darien noticed he had vanished. "No, no, no!" Darien angrily yelled as he jumped towards the roof where he last saw the Winter Soldier, looking around to see where he went. But as he kept looking, Darien figured that he wasn't gonna find the Winter Soldier soon, sighing in disbelief as he heard the siren of an ambulance, guessing it was for Stewart...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Hans and Olaf were waiting for Prince Demande's ship to arrive, Olaf asked, "So... how long till they arrive?" "Soon," Hans replied. However, upon noticing a ship in the distance, Hans looked through his binoculars, recognizing Demande's ship. "And by soon, I mean now," Hans continued as Olaf noticed the ship slowly arriving as well. "Yes!" Olaf cheered, "Hope Elsa and Anna get here before it docks."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Martial Arts Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"And that's enough," Wayne ordered Lita and his opponent, "Good job, Lita." "Nice work!" Connor cheered for his teammate. "And finally, Connor," Wayne ordered Connor. Looking at Dick, who gave him nod, Connor took a deep breath as he got up and walked over to the mat to face his opponent, who was the same student who beat Dick earlier. Grinning, Connor's opponent sent a pair of punches, with Connor getting hit by one, but blocking another. Kenway then returned with a successful kick, angering his opponent. "I beat your pal, I'm sure I can beat you, terrorist boy," Connor's opponent whispered to him, repeating the same insult from the previous day that drove Connor mad, hoping it would happen again this time. "What did you say?" Connor questioned as he started getting tense. "I don't think I need to repeat myself," Connor's opponent replied, "You mad?" "Oh no... don't do it Connor..." Dick whispered to himself, hoping Connor doesn't become enraged like he did yesterday. As his rage was building, Connor realized that it was a trap, and his opponent was hoping that he do something that would disqualify him like yesterday. Inhaling and exhaling slowly, Connor was able to cool down, and smiled at his opponent, replying to his question, "Mad? No, not at all." Disappointed, Connor's opponent rushed towards him. However, Connor was able to swiftly dodge the incoming attack, catch his opponent, and pin him to the mat, winning the match. Amazed by Connor's performance, Dick started to clap for his friend as others slowly joined in the applause. "Very good, Connor," Wayne commended Connor. "T-Thank you, sir," Connor happily replied as he bowed down to Bruce Wayne before rejoining his group. "And the winners of the tournament bracket are Connor Kenway, Ron Weasley, and Lita Kino," Bruce announced as the school bell rang, "Well done to the three of you. And to everyone else who put in the effort as well. Have a nice day, guys." "Congrats guys," Dick congratulated Connor, Ron, and Lita. "Thanks man," Connor thanked Dick as he watched him get his stuff and head to the exit, "Good luck at French class."

5. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Flower Shop ~

fiona.png

Smiling, Fiona nodded and retrieved the proper amount of money before handing it to Lenne. "Thank you." She said with a small bow. "And thank you for taking those books. Have a good day!"

~ Tokyo Street ~

mimikyu.png

The very content Mimikyu closed it's eyes, happily enjoying the affection it was being given.

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

"Nice to know you were the one who set the dog on me." Yuri said to her.

~Sidewalk~

"If you do not mind." Harold said and moved in beside her, probably to others, it would seem almost like a date. "So, is this your first time in the city?" Harold asked her curiously.

-Hospital-

"Oh Yuuki's fine, unless there's another person with the name Yuuki then I'd be called Yuuki Yuuki!" Yuuki said, getting up from her seat. "Do you know of such a person I could tease with that?"

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

"Well, wanted to make sure you didn't sleep the day away." Alice said, patting Blanca's head as she sat down and stretched. "Sides, Blanca has a liking to you. You should spend some time with him."

[​IMG]

"Yeah, I know." Hayley said, cleaning one of the glasses. "And now she's all settled into your family and attending school." She smiled as she cleaned the dishes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith hummed while arranging a vase of flowers, Lenne watered some flowers on the floor while chaos watered some on a top shelf. The three kept quiet and waited for new costumers.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Room-

Kira breathed as she got up and stepped out of the music classroom, Kagura kept telling herself to focus on music while Mina and Michiru separated to head for their second period class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

Lita waved as she headed to her second class while Ron headed to his second period, Snow stretched and smiled, waving at them.

[​IMG]

-Creative Arts Class-

Gathering her sketchbook and pencils, Namine left the class and headed to her second period class. She kept to herself as she walked to the class, holding her sketchbook close to her.

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"I suppose it is." Medic said, looking out. "I don't know where anything in this city is or even who I am or where I am from."

[​IMG]

-Hospital-

"I don't think so." Takeru said, thinking about anyone he knew with the name Yuuki.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Harry-

Not going to his second period class, Harry headed into the city. He did feel guilty since he never skipped a class before, bringing out Riolu as he walked through the city, he sighed, walking around.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~CNN News Van~

[​IMG]

Yawning as it was waiting for Alexa, Helioptile noticed Alexa entering the van, happy to see its master return...

[​IMG]

"I'm back," Alexa said. "Eriki!" Helioptile cheered as it rushed towards Alexa, only to stop upon noticing Mimikyu, shrieking in terror as it hid under a desk. "Hehe, don't be scared, Helioptile," Alexa told her Pokemon as she placed Mimikyu close to where Helioptile was hiding, "This is Mimikyu. Go on and say hi." Slowly coming out of its hiding spot, Helioptile slowly approached Mimikyu, sniffing the Pokemon as it wondered out loud, "Eri?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Drama Class~

[​IMG]

"Good morning!" Max Goof told Kuja as he entered the Drama classroom and took a seat. As he took out his things, he started to think about Cassie, still feeling curious about why Cassie didn't attend school recently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - French Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, Rue," Dick greeted Rue as they entered the French classroom. "Hey, Dick," Rue replied as the two sat at their desks. "So, you heard about Connor and Katniss?" Dick asked Rue. "Yup," Rue answered. "So... aren't you surprised?" Dick asked. "Not really," Rue replied, "I knew it'd happen eventually."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Robotics Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Xehanort was in his desk reading over the Robotics textbook, Clemont and Joshua both entered the classroom, with Joshua greeting Clemont, "Morning." "Morning to you as well," Clemont replied as they both went to their seats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Pokemon Battling Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, Professor Oak," Ritchie greeted Professor Oak as he and his Pikachu, Sparky, entered. "Ah, good morning, Ritchie," Oak replied as he was organizing his desk, "I hope you have your Mega Evolution presentation ready." "Yup," Ritchie replied as he took a seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Philosophy Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As they entered the Philosophy classroom, Vanitas and Double D both sat at their desks, waiting for class to begin. While he waited, Vanitas noticed a certain cap on Ghetsis's desk, figuring that he voted for Harold Saxon. 'Thank you for helping advance the Crystal Order's goals, Mr. Ghetsis,' Vanitas thought to himself, grinning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Advanced Calculus Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, guys," Sully greeted students as they entered his classroom, which included Loki and Luna, "Make sure to have your homework ready for grading." As they sat down, both Loki and Luna took out their homework as instructed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Biochemistry Class~

[​IMG]

"Made it," Roxas said to himself as he arrived to the Biochemistry classroom. Going over to his desk, Roxas took a seat, and opened his backpack to take out his homework to submit while wondering what today's lesson will be on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"That's right," Ikuko replied as she continued sipping her drink, "But do you know what's strange? When I first saw her, so much of her physical appearance reminded me of Serena. But having took care of her ever since that day, I noticed it's more than looks... everything about her reminds me of Serena. If I didn't know any better, I'd assume she was actually related to us."

~Nintendo High School - English Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, everyone," John Smith greeted students as they entered the English classroom, "Hope we're all ready to read Chapter 3." "Sure am," Vanellope von Schweetz replied as she and Xion went to their desks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - History Class~

"Well... that was certainly interesting," Sunset Shimmer commented as she sat down in her usual spot. "What was?" Hiccup asked. "Well, Vergil, my Demonology instructor, just decided to quit during class," Sunset replied. "Woah... you're right, that definitely would've been interesting to see," Hiccup said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Modern History Class~

[​IMG]

"Hey there, Dante, Billy," Riku greeted the two as he entered the Modern History classroom, humming to himself as he sat down in his seat, and took out his textbook from his backpack, taking a quick peek at the contents of today's lesson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Shop Class~

[​IMG]

Arriving to the Shop classroom, Bulk Biceps noticed other students perfecting their projects, others not doing anything since they already submitted their project the previous day, just as he did. So Bulk wondered if he and the other students who finished early would be getting a grade on their projects today or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Chemistry Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, Anais," Connor greeted his lab partner from the previous day as he sat next to her. "Morning to you as well," Anais replied, handing him a graded lab assignment, "Eraqus already graded our assignment." "And we got a 100," Connor happily said as he looked over the graded lab assignment he and Anais worked on the previous day, earning a perfect score, "Nice!" As Connor and Anais high-fived each other, Anais commented, "So, I hear you and a certain girl are an item now." "You mean Katniss?" Connor asked, "Heh, that's right... don't know how it happened, but it just did..." "Well, could you not talk about it," Anais replied, "I'm four years old, so I find that kind of stuff pretty disgusting." "Heh, alright, alright, I promise," Connor promised Anais.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, Mr. Banks and Mr. Smith," Yen Sid greeted the two as they entered his class, "I trust you two will be ready for tonight." "Indeed, sir," Carlton replied, "I'll be wearing a suit that will make me look so good, you'll think I was the next eligible on 'The Bachelor.'" "In what reality?" Will questioned his cousin, poking fun at him as Carlton rolled his eyes in response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Algebra Class~

"Good morning, everyone!" Star happily greeted everyone in the Algebra classroom as she and Marco entered. "Hey there, umm... youse ain't gonna turn into a monster like youse did yesterday, right?" Beat asked nervously Star. "Oh, of course not, silly," Star replied, "Just back to my usual self." "Right..." Beat said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Gym Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Whistling as he walked towards the boys' locker room, Eddy noticed Ed behind him, running towards the boys' locker room as well. "Hehe..." Eddy silently giggled, wanting to play a trick on Ed. Stepping aside, Eddy tripped Ed with his foot, sending Ed flying towards the locker room, while Ed cried, "Alley-oop!" Stepping inside the locker room, Eddy noticed that Ed had his head stuck in a locker while giggling. "Hehe... boy Ed, you sure crack me up sometimes," Eddy commented as he went to change to his gym uniform.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

As Demande's ship docked, Demande, Saphir, and King Candy/Turbo exited the ship to meet with Hans and the others. "Ah, good to see you two once again," Prince Demande told Olaf and Hans. "Likewise," Hans replied as he shook hands with Demande and Saphir, "And it's good to see you again, Saphir." "Indeed," Saphir said, "Where are Anna and Elsa?" "They'll be here soon," Olaf replied as he noticed King Candy, "Hey, I remember you! You were at that banquet in Tokyo when Hans and Elsa signed that treaty." "Oh, hohoho, I'm glad someone remembers me," Candy/Turbo said as he shook hands with Olaf and Hans, "Hans, great to see you once again." "It's great to see you too, your majesty," Hans replied, "Follow me. Maybe we'll bump into Anna or Elsa on our way to the castle." Nodding, the others followed Hans.

9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ CNN News Van ~

mimikyu.png

Hearing Helioptile's shriek of terror, Mimikyu jolted with fright and quickly scurried behind Alexa, nervously peeking from behind her at the reptilian Pokemon. Seeing it approach, Mimikyu extended a long black clawed hand from under it's cloth and slowly moved it close to Helioptile.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~CNN News Van~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Eri!" Helioptile happily cried as it shook Mimikyu's hand with its paw, accepting the strange Pokemon as a friend. "See, nothing to be scared of," Alexa told Helioptile as she picked it and Mimikyu up, taking them outside the van, and placing them back on the ground. "Alright, Mimikyu, now that you've met Helioptile, let me introduce you to my two other Pokemon," Alexa told Mimikyu as she took out two Pokeballs and threw them up into the air, with Noivern and Gogoat coming out...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Say hello to Noivern and Gogoat," Alexa told Mimikyu.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the bell rang to indicate the start of second period, Yen Sid knocked on on his desk twice, and his brooms came walking out of his closet, carrying instruments for each of his students while he was silently taking roll call...

[​IMG]

"Alright everyone, once you get your instruments, get ready to play 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice,'" Yen Sid told his class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital~

As an ambulance with its sirens wailing loud rushed towards the emergency entrance, Darien stepped out of the vehicle along with a couple of paramedics as they got Kate Stewart out of the ambulance, quickly moving her to the building on a stretcher...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Don't worry, Kate, you're gonna be fine!" Darien tried reassuring Stewart, who was unconscious and fighting for her life after getting shot by the Winter Soldier. As Darien and the paramedics reached the operating room, Doctor Hu approached them, asking, "What have we got?"

[​IMG]

"Multiple gunshot wounds in the back," one of the paramedics responded. "Alright, let's get her into the operating room quick," Hu ordered as paramedics moved Stewart's stretcher into the operating room. "I'm coming too," Darien told Doctor Hu. "Sorry, but you have to stay outside," Hu replied. "But..." Darien pleaded. "Young man, it's for your own safety," Hu replied, "Now please, do as I say and let us try to save her life." Sighing, Darien nodded, saying, "Alright." Darien then watched what was happening in the operating room through a window, seeing the paramedics and Doctor Hu move Kate from her stretcher and beginning to operate on her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hello, everyone," Professor Oak greeted his class as second period began, silently taking roll call, "We'll start our class by having each and every one of you giving a presentation on the Mega Evolution of a Pokemon you all chose yesterday. Any volunteers to go first?" "I'd like to go first," Ritchie said, raising his hand. "Excellent!" Oak exclaimed, "Go right ahead, Ritchie. Ready whenever you are." Nodding, Ritchie got up while carrying the one page summary he did yesterday on Mega Charizard X, with Sparky following him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After collecting the students' homework, Sully said, "Alright guys, no new lesson today. Instead, we'll be reviewing over everything we've covered after the last test to prepare for the test tomorrow. So if any of you have questions while I'm going over the material, don't hesitate to ask."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Walking into the Moon Kingdom Cyberspace Cafe with his hoodie covering his face, Luke Cage walked over to the counter, telling Hayley, "I'd like a cup of coffee, please." Taking out some cash, he placed the money on the counter, adding, "Keep the change."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

"So, Nephrite not coming with us to Castelia City?" Hans asked Demande as they and the others were heading towards the castle to meet Anna and Elsa. "Oh, he is. He just needs to take care of some things in my ship," Demande replied, "The life of a butler, always busy."

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Somewhere outside of Tokyo~

"So, what do we know about this hacker?" Kai asked as her and C.C were walking along a dirt pathway outside of the city. The green-haired woman blinked her gold eyes. "Well, call it a hunch, but apparently they're good at their job...and are a conduit." Kai was surprised asking. "Conduit Hacker? How can you be sure of that." C.C. looked back. "Using some software I managed to spot a unnatural UFO in the sky." Kai scratched her head before C.C. said. "Unnatural as it uses a energy that is similar to that of something a Conduit has...however I can't quite identify it." The two approached what appeared to be a small shed of sorts. Kai pointed to the building and said. "That's where the hacker lives?" C.C. grinned. "Looks can be deceiving..." She then opened the door leading to a set of stairs going downward.​

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Sidewalk~

"Huh." Harold noted, that was odd. "Surely they'd be some record of who she is?" Harold thought and spoke. "You know, you could ask the authorities for a DNA test or something to learn more about yourself or have a history looked up on since well, it is their job to help the populace, I know one guy whose sort of a in the police department but we haven't talked at all, It was Carter or something." Harold tried to recall.

"Especially since well, you do kind of need a place to stay, and before you ask, I doubt I can accommodate you since well, I have a feeling I'm still somewhat being watched a bit cause of the Elsa incident." Harold scratched his cheek a bit at that.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

"Coming right up, sir." Hayley said, quickly brewing the coffee. After she poured it into a cup, she placed it in front of the new costumer, "Here you are."

[​IMG]

-Namine-

While walking to her second period class, Namnie held her sketchbook close and kept to herself.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Class-

Dante waved while Billy smiled, "Hi there, Riku." He waved at the other students who came in while Dante sat at his desk, relaxing for the moment. He stretched and leaned back.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Class-

Sirius waved at the students who came into the classroom while wondering where Eiji was. Hermione sat at her desk while Mio went to hers, Haru sat down at his desk.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Class-

"Ah, Mister Goof, hello." Kuja said, looking at him. Hikari was already at his desk, reading his textbook while Hinako hummed, waving at the students.

[​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus Class-

Setsuna waved at students and stretched, smiling at see who was coming in. She stood next to her accompanying teacher's desk.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Fang stretched while Tommy set on cones and set out footballs. She looked at her TA and sat on the belches while he worked on the gym assignment.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Emma entered the music room, humming as she went to her seat. She hoped that this final practice would be worth all the months that they had been practicing.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Class-

Gia and Kagura got out their books, Kagura smiled and sat at her desk. Gia went to her desk and opened her book, going to the assigned chapter.

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"Maybe." Medic said, looking out while being confused about what he meant. "I'm not sure if people will accept my ability though, or believe it."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk, pt. 2-

While Harry walked on the side, Riolu sensed something and took his Donguri Lockseed, before running off somewhere. Harry gasped and ran after his Pokemon.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Elsa and Anna walked up to them, Elsa bowed, "Sorry to keep you waiting. Needed to double check everything would be fine while we were gone."

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the students were ready, Yen Sid conducted them as they played the following musical piece:

"Excellent work," Yen Sid said once the students finished playing 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice', "I look forward to seeing you all perform just as well tonight. Now let's move on to our next musical piece, the 'Pastoral Symphony.'"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sully proceeded in writing out material on the board that would be on tomorrow's test, while the students in class wrote down what he wrote. 'Ugh, really wished that wasn't on the test,' Luna thought to herself as she noticed one of the things that the students would be tested on was something she struggled with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yay! Dodgeball!" Ed cheered, incorrectly thinking that the cones and footballs indicated they were going to play dodgeball. "Ed, you moron... since when do we play dodgeball with footballs? Know the difference!" Eddy berated Ed for his foolishness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital~

[​IMG]

Rushing towards the hospital as soon as she got the call that Kate Stewart was shot, Osgood arrived to the room where she found Darien joined by Nick Fury and Sergeant Calhoun, watching doctors operating on Kate to try and save her life...

"Is she going to make it?" Osgood questioned. "I don't know," Darien replied. After a brief moment of silence, Fury told Darien, "Tell me about the shooter." "He's fast and strong," Darien replied, "He had a metallic arm." "Ballistics?" Fury asked. "Three slugs. Soviet made. No rifling and completely untraceable," Calhoun answered Fury. Suddenly the four watched in shock as Kate's state began to deteriorate. "She's dropping!" Doctor Hu cried as he noticed Stewart flatlining. "Crash cart coming in," a nurse responded. "Nurse, help me with the gauzes, please! BP is dropping! Defibrillator!" Hu yelled, "Charge to one hundred." Darien and the others anxiously watched as the doctors inside the operating room got a defibrillator to try and save Kare Stewart's life. "Don't do this to me, Ma'am," Osgood silently said to herself, trying keep hope within herself that Stewart would survive. "Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear!" Doctor Hu announced as Stewart was given a shock with the defibrillator, "Pulse?" "No pulse," a nurse replied. "Okay. Charge to two hundred, please. Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear!" Hu announced as Kate was given another shock with the defibrillator, "Give me epinephrine! Pulse?" "Negative," a nurse replied. "Please don't die, Ma'am, please..." Osgood whispered to herself as her eyes began to tear up. The doctors tried giving Kate Stewart one more shock with the defibrillator, but unfortunately, Stewart was still flatlining. It was at that point the doctors shook their head and figured there was no point in continuing. Kate Stewart, director of the J.I.A., was officially dead. As the doctors took note of what time it was to record the time of death, Darien was stunned as he stared at the operating room, not being able to believe that Kate Stewart was really dead. Fury sorrowfully covered his face, while Osgood broke down in tears, sobbing as Calhoun tried comforting her. Stepping out of the operating room, Doctor Hu approached Darien and the others, saying, "I'm so sorry... we tried our best, but... we couldn't save her." "Thank you, Doctor," Fury replied. As for Darien, he took out the flash drive Kate gave him, wondering if it contained clues about who killed her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~J.I.A. Airfield - The Bus~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While the Bus was docked in a J.I.A. airfield after last night's mission to rescue a J.I.A. ship in the Mediterranean Sea, Skye and Alan were relaxing inside the plane, with the two playing a game of 'Battleship'. "Every decision you make from here on out has consequences. So be warned... the kiddie gloves are off," Alan with his competitive nature warned Skye. "G7," Skye said. "Hit," Alan replied, indicating Skye successfully sunk one of his destroyers. "Yes! Ha!" Skye cheered, "So, explain to me again what this has to do with my training." "It's important for every S.O. to evaluate their student's thought process," Alan replied, "And I like board games. B10." "Nope," Skye said, indicating that Alan didn't sink any of Skye's ships, "This isn't thinking. This is stabbing in the dark, but it's nice to take a break from the workouts, especially after that mission in the Mediterranean." "Well... you deserve a break," Alan replied, "I got to give Shining Armor credit. I would have never pegged a Rising Tide hacker as a good fit, but... you're picking things up pretty fast." "Did you just give me a compliment?" Skye asked. "I... no, I made a comment," Alan retorted. "A kind one. Did it physically hurt to do that? Do you need an ice pack?" Skye teased Alan as he smiled and the two laughed, "Wow. A compliment and a smile." "Comment," Alan corrected Skye. "I don't want to ruin the moment, but I'm gonna have to respond with... G4," Skye responded, noticing a disappointed look in Alan's face as he looked at his side of the board, realizing it could only mean one thing, "Say it, Alan. Say it." Sighing, Alan said, "You sunk my battleship." "Yes!" Skye cheered. "All right, best 2 out of 3," Alan replied. "I beat you!" Skye continued. "Best 2 out of 3," Alan repeated, wanting a rematch. "Best I just won out of nothing," Skye retorted. Meanwhile, Shining Armor and Melinda May were watching the two play 'Battleship' close by, enjoying the growing friendship of the two...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"She's fitting in nicely," General Shining Armor commented. "Gloating?" May asked him. "A little," the pony responded. "You didn't get much sleep after the mission," May said, "Heard you puttering around early morning even before I started Tai Chi. Having trouble sleeping?" "No, I feel great. Just have a little extra energy to burn," Shining Armor replied. "If you want, I could lay out the mats downstairs. We could go a few rounds, like the old days?" May suggested. Chuckling, Shining Armor was about to respond before hearing his phone ring. "Saved by the bell," May commented as Shining Armor took out his phone. "Hello?" Shining Armor answered his phone as he was listening to what the caller was telling him, with the expression on his face suddenly changing to one of worry, "WHAT?! When?? I... alright, alright..." As he hung up, May worriedly asked, "Shining, what is it?" "It's Director Stewart," Shining Armor responded, "She's dead."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG]

As he was looking out from the balcony of the apartment provided to him by the J.I.A., Severus Snape was enjoying a cup of tea, sitting on a chair as he watched a nearby building where Dr. Bruce Banner would frequently visit. "Mr. Snape," an Indian J.I.A. agent said as he entered Snape's apartment and walked towards the balcony, handing Snape a letter, "Message from the Triskelion." "Thank you," Snape replied as the agent nodded and left. As he was drinking his tea, Snape opened the letter, and read the contents. Shocked by what he had read in the letter, Snape dropped his cup of tea, still trying to make sense of what he just read in the letter, which stated that director of the J.I.A. Kate Stewart died.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Entering the Command Center, Gideon Malick, a member of the J.I.A. World Security Council, walked over to Zordon to deliver the tragic news on Kate Stewart. "Zordon," Malick greeted Zordon. "Gideon Malick, how may I be of service?" Zordon asked. "I have some terrible news," Malick responded, "Kate Stewart has been killed. Alexander Pierce is now the director of the J.I.A." Shocked to hear the news of Stewart's death, Zordon replied, "I am terribly sorry to hear that, Malick. How was she killed?" "Unidentified shooter," Malick answered, "But I'm sure we'll find out who was responsible soon." "And if the J.I.A. will require help, I can provide it by contacting the Rangers and Riders that I am familiar with," Zordon replied. "Thank you, Zordon," Malick thanked Zordon, "The J.I.A. owes you a debt of gratitude for your help over the years."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks, ma'am," Luke replied as he took a seat, and picked up a newspaper to read. While he and Ikuko continued with their drinks, four men entered the cafe, with one of them pointing a gun at Hayley and giving her a bag, saying, "Hey you, fill this bag with all the money in the cash register!" Ikuko gasped at the sight of the four thieves, staring at the one with a gun, and at another thief holding a baseball bat. "Hey, you move a muscle, you die," one of the thieves also threatened Ikuko. "Now then... give us the money," the thief with the gun ordered Hayley once more. Seeing at what just happened, Luke Cage got up from his seat, telling the thieves, "Yo... I don't like your tone." "Excuse me?" the thief who was threatening Hayley replied. "You're being disrespectful," Luke Cage continued, "It's unnecessary." The four thieves then started to laugh at Luke Cage, with one of them ordering Luke, "You need to step off, n***a." "I also don't like you using words like that," Luke replied after the thief used a racial slur. "I mean, what you think you gonna do, Trayvon Martin?" the thief continued, removing Luke's hoodie himself to reveal his face, "Think we're scared of your sorry black a**?" The thieves laughed once more, with one of them commenting, "I think he thinks he's gonna bring it." As the chuckling between the thieves continued, Luke replied, "I can. Not the way I want to. I'd kill you." "Oooooh," the thief threatening Hayley mocked Luke as he chuckled, "I like this cat. Yo, Amos. Show the man what you're famous for." One of the thieves then walked towards Luke Cage, and attempted a knockout punch to his face, only to result in something like this:

[​IMG]

As the thief's hand broke with the inside bones getting crunched after the attempted punch on Luke's bulletproof skin, he cried in pain, and was grabbed by Luke Cage and thrown out the door. Another thief rushed towards Luke, smashing him with his baseball bat, which broke upon impact without even affecting Luke. Luke then grabbed the thief, smashing him to the floor and knocking him out. The thief who threatened Hayley then pointed his gun at Cage, who retaliated by grabbing the gun with his hand. The thief then fired his gun, but didn't seem to affect Luke's hand. As for Luke, he headbutted the thief, knocking him out. Once there was one thief left, Luke opened the hand he grabbed the gun with, showing him the bullet that was shot, but couldn't penetrate his skin. As Luke dropped the bullet to the floor and frightened the remaining thief, he asked, "You want some?" "Hey, I don't even like these guys, man," the frightened thief replied as he rushed to the exit.

"I'm sorry about the commotion, ma'am," Luke told Hayley. "That was... amazing," Ikuko told Luke Cage, "Anyone ever tell you that you should be a hero for hire?" "I'm not for hire," Luke responded, "But you two have my word. If I'm ever around and see punks like these, I've got you." Shifting his attention towards Hayley, Luke said, "Thanks again for the coffee." Putting his hoodie back on, Luke exited Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe while drinking his coffee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - English Class~

"Alright, class, assuming each one of you read Chapter 2 of 'To Kill a Mockingbird', it's time to start with Chapter 3. So open your books, and let's start," John Smith instructed his class as the students did as they were told, "Any volunteers to start us off?" Noticing Xion raise her hand, Smith said, "Very well, Xion, go ahead and start with the third chapter." Nodding, Xion started to read the third chapter of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' out loud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"The Pokemon mega evolution I studied about was Mega Charizard X," Ritchie spoke to the class as he started his presentation, "This mega evolution, along with Mega Charizard Y, are unique in that no other Pokemon is known to have two different mega evolutions other than Charizard. As Mega Charizard X, a Charizard's body and legs appear more physically fit, though its arms remain thin. Its skin turns black with a sky blue underside extending from the lower jaw to the tip of the tail. Two spikes with blue tips curve upward from the front and back of each shoulder, while the tips of its horns sharpen, turn blue, and curve slightly upward. Its brow and claws are larger, its snout is shorter, and its eyes are now red with white pupils. It has two small, fin-like spikes under each horn and two more down its lower neck. The lower trims of its wings are divided into large, rounded points and each third joint is adorned with a claw-like spike. Mega Charizard X breathes blue flames out the sides of its mouth, and the flame on its tail now burns blue with increased heat. As far as stats go, meg evolving into Mega Charizard X will give Charizard a higher attack, defense, and special attack stats. As for type effectiveness, a Charizard that evolves to Mega Charizard X will no longer be weak to electric attacks, and actually be resistant to it, as well as being more resistant to fire, and less weak to fire and water. On the downside, Mega Charizard X would be less resistant ot bug-type attacks, weaker to fairy and fighting type attacks, and really weak against ground-type attacks. And that is all I have to say." "Well done, Ritchie," Professor Oak commended Ritchie as he and the rest of the class applauded him. "Thank you," Ritchie replied as he bowed down, and handed his report to Professor Oak before going back to his seat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

"Ah, Anna, Elsa, there you are," Hans greeted the two sisters. "Oh, don't worry, your highness, I completely understand," Demande replied to Elsa, while Saphir smiled at Elsa while blushing. "Umm, anyway, Demande and Saphir here need no introduction considering we met them yesterday," Hans said, "But I'd like to introduce you to King Candy of the nation of Kuwait. I'm not sure if you remember him, but he was at the banquet in Tokyo when Elsa and I signed that free trade agreement." "Ohohohoho, Princess Anna and Queen Elsa, how do you do?" King Candy/Turbo asked Elsa and Anna.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MI6 Headquarters (M's Office) - London, U.K.~

[​IMG]

As the head of the MI6 was going through some important e-mails, Eugene entered the office with a very important letter to M...

[​IMG]

"M, important message from Tokyo," Eugene told M as he handed her the letter. "Tokyo? Whatever for?" M wondered out loud as she read the letter. Her heart suddenly sank as she finished reading, with the letter meant to inform her on the death of the J.I.A. director Kate Stewart (now replaced by Alexander Pierce). "Eugene, get me on the line with Tokyo," M ordered Eugene. "Yes, ma'am," Eugene replied as he left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Prime Minister Harriet Jones's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Entering Prime Minster Harriet Jones's office, her secretary, Michael Scott wanted to deliver a very important letter to her, but noticed she was very busy on the phone. "Umm, ma'am? You have a very important letter," Scott told Jones. "Michael, can't you see I'm busy with this phone call?" Jones replied, "Can't it wait?" "No, it can't," Michael said as he placed the letter on Harriet Jones's desk, "I'm serious." Sighing, Harriet Jones read the letter, and was immediately shocked upon reading it. "I-I'll call you back..." Jones told the individual she was talking to on the phone and hung up. The letter was informing Harriet that Kate Stewart was killed, and that Alexander Pierce now took her place as J.I.A. director. "Kate Stewart is... dead, ma'am," Michael told the Japanese prime minister. "Dear God..." Harriet Jones said to herself, unable to believe what just happened.

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Unknown Shed~

The two walked down the steps for a little bit before making it to a hallway that seemingly was chrome and lit up brightly, cameras having their eyes on the two as they walked down the hall towards the door. One at the door C.C. gave a gentle knock on the door saying. "Hello, can you open the door please?" as soon moved to face C.C. and Kai from behind...however they looked at C.C. more closely before the door opened. Kai's eye began to blink and short circuit itself as the duo stood face to face with a young orange-haired girl who had covered her face...with the mask of a cat. C.C. tilted her head asking. "Are you...the hacker?" The girl looked at C.C. before she said. "That depends...are you C.C?" C.C's golden eyes widened in surprise. "Yes..."

Kai looked at them before asking. "Excuse me, may we come in...my eye shorted out." The girl soon stepped aside letting the two come into a large room where it looked like a single person could live. A laptop screen was on displaying the digital layout and data from Kai's robotic eyeball. The girl quickly walked over and typed in some console commands causing Kai's eye to glow brightly once more. "I'm sorry...I had to turn it off to make sure you didn't learn anything for negative purposes." C.C. looked at the orange-haired girl before she said. "So, you know about who we are...don't you." She nodded. "Rumors go around about what your group has done...and yet you remain hidden as you protect the world." Kai nodded with a smile. "We do what we can to make sure things go as planned for the good of the people...even though we ourselves are a bit...crazy." C.C. soon asked. "We are looking to recruit someone like you into our group...however, we need to make sure you are good as they say. Our computer data needs to be reinforced to where only we can use it...if you can make that happen, then you're in."

The girl soon walked over to a pair of laptops before she said. "Alright...as long as you do one thing for me." The two tilted their heads before the girl grinned from under her mask. "I'd like to see how crazy you all are for myself..."​

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Hayley was just surprised as she watched her cafe get saved by a customer and breathed, regaining her senses. She wasn't expecting what just happened and smiled, "Well, that was very interesting."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Class-

Sitting up from his desk, Dante began his lesson for the day and discussed the lesson while Billy wrote the summarized version on the board. Right listened to the lesson, trying to look interested in what he was learning.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Class-

Sirius began the lesson and without Eiji, wrote down what he had planned for the lesson. Hermione wrote down notes as did Mio, Haru listened to the lesson, adjusting his glasses as he watched Sirius teach.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Class-

Once class started, Kuja did his lesson of talking about the government and the monarchy in Hamlet, Hikari took notes in his notebook while Hinako wrote on the board.

[​IMG]

Setsuna smiled and was happy to see everyone studying hard for the test that would be coming up soon. She stretched and wondered how the others were doing in their classes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

"Hey, Tommy, I have a great idea!" Fang said, a fire in her eyes as Tommy looked at her. "What?" "You against me, we pick our teams." Fang said, smiling. Tommy sweatdropped, asking, "Are you sure?" "Come on, its better than sitting on the side." Fang said.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Emma hummed, managing to stop with everyone. She thought, 'It's gonna be fun, playing with Kira. Though I prefer helping Kira make her music.' She breathed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Class-

Gia read the chapter while Kagura followed her finger along to read it, the two keeping quiet so Xion could read the chapter aloud. Gia thought about what to wear to the contest to support Kira and Emma.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Medic breathed when suddenly Riolu hopped on her lap, looking at her while holding Harry's lockseed. Harry ran up and caught his breath, then picked up Riolu. "Sorry about that. Don't know what got into him." Harry said, Medic said, "It's alright...." She looked between Harry and Harold, noting the similarities between them. Harry also noticed Harold and thought, 'It's the person who brought Ron back to his senses.'

[​IMG]

-Takeru & Yuuki-

Takeru smiled as he walked Yuuki to the temple, her new home with him, Onari, and the others who worked at the temple. He thought about how to handle his duty as Ghost while having Yuuki at the temple.

-Tokyo University-

Eiji smiled as he and Go helped Hikaru and Hina get fabric for their design ideas to make them real. He tried to help with what they can get, Go felt a bit embarrassed, as he carried Mr. Belt while helping them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' Home-

Remus worked on making the wolfsbane for the month, he thought, 'While this is the only way I know to handle it, maybe I should ask someone for help. But who?' Meanwhile, Lily was in her room, working on something, having a Pocky stick in her mouth.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Grabbing their dresses, the two sisters bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you, King Candy." Elsa said, looking at him. "I promise to keep my powers in check this time."

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outskirts of Aleppo, Syria - Free Syrian Army Base~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"When did this happen?!" leader of the Free Syrian Army, Riad Mousa al-Asaad, questioned as he and Yusuf Tazim were having a video call with new J.I.A. director, Alexander Pierce, on an iPad carried by Juhani Otso Berg. "Not too long ago," Pierce answered, "We're still trying to figure out who killed Stewart, and why. But don't worry, Riad. As the new J.I.A. director, I give you my word, this will not affect our operations in Syria. The J.I.A. will continue supporting the Free Syrian Army." Sighing, Riad nodded as he said, "Very well." Once the video call ended, Berg walked away while Tazim wondered out loud, "This is troubling." "I agree," Riad concurred with Yusuf.

~Hospital~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Kate Stewart's dead body was laid out in a room, where Darien, Nick, and Osgood came to see the deceased J.I.A. director one last time. As Osgood was looking at Stewart's body with tears running down her face, Sergeant Calhoun entered the room and joined the group...

[​IMG]

"We need to take her," Calhoun told Nick and Darien, indicating it was time to take Stewart's body to the morgue. Nodding, Fury walked over to Osgood, placing his hand on her shoulder, telling her, "Osgood... it's time." Without responding, the tearful Osgood tenderly touched Stewart's head before turning and and walking out. "Osgood!" Darien called out to her as he followed her to the hallway outside. "Why was Stewart in your apartment?" Osgood angrily questioned Darien as he caught up with her. "I don't know," Darien responded as he and Osgood noticed Brock Rumlow and other J.I.A. agents approaching them...

[​IMG]

"Chiba, they want you back at the Triskelion," Rumlow told Darien. "Yeah, give me a second," Darien replied. "They want you now," Rumlow said. "Okay," Darien replied as he sighed. "You know... you're a terrible liar," Osgood told Darien as she turned and walked away, wanting to head back to the Triskelion. As he watched Osgood walk away, Darien joined Rumlow and the other J.I.A. agents as they escorted him out of the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The class proceeded to play the following musical piece:

"Good, very good," Yen Sid commented once the students finished playing the 'Pastoral Symphony', drinking a glass of water, "Everyone, take a quick two minute break. After that, we will be moving on to the 'Nutcracker Suite.'"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Y-Yeah..." Ikuko replied to Hayley, still shocked form the whole incident. Noticing two of the thieves that Luke Cage knocked out still lying on the floor without moving, Ikuko told Hayley, "You might want to call the cops. See you later, Hayley." Ikuko then headed to the exit, noticing the thief who broke his hand trying to punch Luke Cage and got thrown out, lying on the ground as well. Looking away, Ikuko rushed towards her car, and drove away from the area.

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

As he was walking down the street, Arno felt his phone vibrate. Taking it out, he noticed that he was getting a call from an unknown number. Curious, he answered, "Hello?" "Arno. It's me... Élise," Élise's voice replied...

[​IMG]

"I need to talk to you," Élise continued. "Where are you?" Arno questioned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

"Oh, don't you worry about that, Queen Elsa," King Candy/Turbo replied. "Anyway, since we are all gathered, how about we start our journey now?" Demande suggested, "My ship is in the dock, ready to set sail for America."

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Fang versus Tommy Oliver, hah, this should be interesting, right, Ed?" Eddy asked Ed. In response, Ed simply stared blankly at Eddy before taking out a pickle from his pocket, telling Eddy, "Want a pickle?" Eddy then facepalmed and groaned in response.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Sir," Loki said as he raised his hand, "Any formulas we need to memorize?" "Good question, Loki," Sully replied, "I'll send you all an e-mail tonight with an attachment of the reference sheet I'll give you during the test. If a formula is not included in the sheet, then it's a safe bet that you'll need to memorize it."

~Nintendo High School - Modern History Class~

[​IMG]

As Riku was taking notes on the lesson based on what Billy was writing on the board, he began to think about the homeless girl, Emma, and her Espurr, Mimi, deciding to see if they were doing well at Tokyo Cathedral after school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Banks Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Dead?" Geoffrey questioned as he vacuumed the Banks residence living room while talking to M on his phone. "Yes. Unknown assailant," M responded, "I'll be speaking with the new J.I.A. director soon to offer my condolences as well as to offer the MI6's full support." "Sounds sensible," Geoffrey said. "I only ask you remain vigilant. Who knows what's happening," M replied. "Of course, ma'am," Geoffrey assured M as he hung up. "Oh, who was that Geoffrey?" Vivian asked as she entered the living room...

[​IMG]

"Oh, just an old friend from England," Geoffrey answered. "I see," Vivian said, "Is my dress for tonight ready?" "Yes. I hung it in your closet," Geoffrey replied. "Thank you, Geoffrey," Vivian thanked her butler, "I wonder what we'd do without you." As she went up the stairs to her room, Geoffrey quietly and snarkily replied, "Not much apparently."

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Unknown Shed~

"And.....done." the girl said as she leaned back and adjusted her glasses. "All of your files have been encrypted to the point where...well only you all would have access with no back door vulnerability to speak of...although why was one of the files a picture of you with the Sinnoh champion looking like you're cuddling?" C.C. sighed before she said. "None of this is to be known to anyone, but we're sort of...bisexual..." Kai's eyes opened in surprise before the girl said. "Don't say anymore...I guess if I'm in...I should tell you my name, it's Futaba..." Before Kai could introduce herself, she soon saw the time and yelled in shock. "Crap! We need to go...it's almost lunchtime and time for the meeting...uh Futaba, you follow us cause the meeting is usually important." And so with that Kai and C.C. began to sprint out of the room before the orange-haired girl started to follow the two out into the world.​

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Sidewalk~

Harold looked on quietly. "A Pokémon huh and a Riolu at that... aren't those supposed to be rather loyal Pokémon and have some ability they are masters in?" Harold asked in wonder, he did brush up on Pokémon and he found himself leaning towards Fire-types, though, it did mena he'd have to care and feed it and he wasn't sure what a Pokémon's natural diet was.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hayley nodded, calling the police. Kiriko, Shintaro, and a few police came, examining the scene. Kiriko questioned Hayley while Shintaro and the other police gathered evidence on the scene. After finishing questioning Hayley, Kiriko said, "Thanks, Miss Zitkor. We'll do what we can."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"This Riolu is rather special," Harry said, smiling as Riolu hopped onto his shoulder and gave his lockseed back. "It somehow knows Aura Sphere. I don't know how it knows that move as a Riolu. But I don't mind and when his friendship with me is high enough, it will evolve into a Lucario. My friends have some cool Pokemon." Harry rubbed Riolu's head and looked at Medic, she was looking curious. He said, "I guess Riolu thought the Aura of this guy was the same as mine."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Modern History Class-

While Dante was teaching with Billy, Right was looking bored, having his notebook open while trying to balance his pen on his mouth.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Class-

Hermione wrote down notes while Sirius taught the lesson. Mio studiously took notes while Haru tried to take notes and looked confused.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Class-

Kuja taught his class with his usual dramatics while Hinako wrote notes on the board. Hikari wrote notes on the lesson and kept quiet, thinking,.

[​IMG]

Setsuna looked over the formulas and smiled, she reached into her pocket and felt her Lip Rod.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

'No kidding.' Tommy thought, putting his hair up in a ponytail. 'The White Ranger, user of the White Tiger Zord and Saba, against Kamen Rider Kurokage, a pinecone themed fighter who uses a spear.' Fang smiled and picked her team, then Tommy picked his team. Fang had a cat-like smile while Tommy sweatdropped.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Emma stretched and breathed, she thought, 'Kira and I have been working hard with everyone, so we need to make sure that everything goes well.'

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Class-

Gia and Kagura focused on their reading, keeping quiet and listening to the assigned reader. Gia thought about the concert that night and hoped her friends did well.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

"Yes." Elsa said, nodding and walking with Anna. She looked back and hoped that Jecht was going to be okay by himself while she was gone. Thinking, Elsa decided maybe to use the paper Harold gave her to talk with him and see how he was doing.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.