RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Kate Stewart's Car~

[​IMG]

As Stewart was driving her SUV, exiting the premises of the J.I.A. headquarters, she wanted to make a quick phone call to Sergeant Tamara Calhoun, pressing on a button near the car's dashboard. "Activating communications encryption protocol," the car's computer announced. "Open secure line zero-four-zero-five," Stewart instructed her car's computer. "Confirmed," the car's computer responded, with a call being made to Calhoun. "This is Calhoun," Sergeant Calhoun's voice answered from the speaker...

[​IMG]

"I need you here in Tokyo," Kate instructed Calhoun, "Deep shadow conditions." "Give me four hours," Calhoun replied. "You have three, over," Stewart instructed as the call ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

"You don't follow politics? I have to say, I'm rather surprised, Daniella," the S-type, Hive, said as he approached Daniella and Albert, "Especially considering your own leader's stepson becoming leader of Japan is a very important step in the Crystal Order's next big move. Weren't you here when Al Mualim mentioned this to members of the brotherhood last night? I have to say, he was very inspirational."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

"Good morning Nintendo High School!" Al Mualim announced through the school's PA system after the morning bell rang, "Today is Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. First off, I would like to thank all students that were able to take part in yesterday's historic election. Regardless of who you voted for, you should be proud of having made your voices heard, and kept the democracy of Japan alive. Next up in morning announcements... tonight is the Festival of Snowflakes, and will take place at the Imperial Palace. Tickets are still available. Be sure to come and show your support for our own school's Music students as they perform in front of many important people. But if you do wish to attend, make sure that you and anyone joining you is wearing formal attire. Thank you all, and have a wonderful day."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"Hey, Lenne," Carter greeted Lenne as he walked towards Aerith's flower shop, something he didn't do much after the death of his cousin, "Morning, Aerith. So... whatchu doin'? Everythin' going alright with business?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Music Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After the bell and morning announcements, Yen Sid knocked on on his desk twice, and his brooms came walking out of his closet, carrying instruments for each of his students while he was silently taking roll call...

[​IMG]

"Alright everyone, once you get your instruments, get ready to play 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice,'" Yen Sid told his class.

~Viridian Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Huh?" both Butch and Cassidy wondered out loud as they turned their heads, feeling that someone was following them. The duo then noticed that they were indeed being followed by their former allies, Jessie, James, and Meowth of Team Rocket...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I... knew it," Jessie commented, exhausted from the running she, James, and Meowth had to do to catch up to Cassidy and Butch, "It's Cassidy!" "And Botch," James added, getting Butch's name wrong. "Aaah! The name is Butch!" Butch corrected James as he and Cassidy turned to face Team Rocket, who were shocked to see a certain logo on Butch's and Cassidy's shirts. "That logo..." Meowth commented. "They're with the Crystal Order?!" James exclaimed. "So, not only did you two betray Team Rocket, but you decided to join an evil organization too?!" Jessie angrily berated Butch and Cassidy. "Oh, Jessie, you'd be surprised at the perks one gets by being a part of the Crystal Order," Cassidy replied to her old friend. "But of all the things you could've done after leaving Team Rocket, you join a group that kills innocent lives?!" Jessie questioned Cassidy. "Yeah... we may bad guys, but at least we gots standards," Meowth added. "Hmph, so naive," Cassidy commented, "Oh well, at least the future belongs to the Crystal Order, right Butch?" "Yeah. And at least Attila and Hun share the same vision as well," Butch replied. "Wait... Attila and Hun joined the Crystal Order too?!" an even more surprised James questioned after hearing that two other former Team Rocket members joined the Crystal Order as well. "And whaddya mean the future belongs to the Crystal Order?!" Meowth added. "Oh, it doesn't matter!" Jessie replied to James and Meowth, "I think we should just catch them and report them to the authorities." "Good idea, Jessie," James replied.

"Then prepare for trouble," Butch said. "Huh?!" Jessie, James, and Meowth all said at once, shocked to hear their own motto being used for the Crystal Order. "You're the ones who should prepare for trouble!" Jessie angrily threatened Cassidy and Butch. "Grr... you guys don't even know how to say the motto!" Cassidy retorted. "You've just made your trouble double!" James exclaimed. "I'm the one who has the next line!" Butch retorted. "To protect the world from devastation!" Jessie said. "To liberate the world from corruption!" Cassidy replied with the intention of correcting Jessie. "To unite all peoples within our nation!" James continued with his and Jessie's motto. "To blight all leaders in every nation!" Butch retorted. "To denounce the evils of truth and love!" Jessie continued. "To denounce the falsehood of freedom of speech!" Cassidy retorted. "To extend our reach to the stars above!" James continued. "To have every corner of Earth within our reach!" Butch retorted. "Jessie!" Jessie announced her name. "Cassidy!" Cassidy replied. "James!" James added. "Butch!" replied. "Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!" Jessie continued with the motto. "We're the Crystal Order, shining bright over Earth all day and night!" Cassidy retorted. "Surrender now, or prepare to fight!" James exclaimed. "Surrender to us now or you'll surely lose the fight!" Butch retorted. "Umm... Meowth, that's right?" Meowth said as he spoke his line from the motto while shrugging. "Wobbuffet!" Jessie's Wobbuffet added as it came out of its Pokeball...

[​IMG]

As Jessie, James, Cassidy, and Butch were all exhausted from trying to outdo the other team with the motto, Cassidy asked, "So, you wanna pick a fight with Crystal Order members?" "Bring it on!" James replied as the two groups got ready for a battle.

~Nintendo High School - Biology Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning everyone," Coulson greeted his class as he entered after the morning announcements concluded, "Please pass in your worksheets to the front, and after that, we'll get down to business." Thor, Luna, Sora, and Vanellope all did as instructed, passing in their worksheets to the front while Coulson took attendance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Algebra 2 Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Sorry I'm late!" Matt Smith apologized as he rushed into the Algebra 2 classroom and walked to the front, while the students were confused as to who he was, "Traffic was terrible! Now then, I'm sure you're all wondering who I am. Well, I am your substitute teacher. Mr. Minamimoto had to call in sick, so I'll be proctoring your test today. First of all, my name is Matt Smith, and yes, for those of you that take English, I am in fact related to the English teacher, John Smith. He happens to be my cousin. The resemblance is uncanny, isn't it? Now then... any questions before we start with the test?" Some students, including Riku, were curious about the fez that Smith was wearing, but since they couldn't afford to lose precious testing time, they all shook their heads, ready to start. "Alright then. Take one, and pass it to the back. No calculators. Make sure to show all your work," Smith told the class as he grabbed a stack of test papers from the teacher's desk and handed a couple to each row.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Martial Arts Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning, guys," Bruce greeted his students as he took attendance, "Today, we'll be continuing with yesterday's tournament bracket, starting with two semi-finals, and then a final. So those of you in a team that advanced, rejoin with your group." "Well, good luck," Dick told Connor. "You too," Connor replied as he went to join Lita and Ron while Dick joined with Takeda and Jacqui. As he joined Lita and Ron, Connor wanted to formally apologize to the two of them for the way he acted the previous day, saying, "Listen... I want to apologize for my actions yesterday, for almost ruining our team's chance in the bracket. I should have been more mature rather than let my feelings get the better of me and get myself disqualified. But I promise I'll do the best I can to make sure our team wins." The first semi-final was between Dick, Jacqui, and Takeda against another group of three students. "Takeda, you're up," Wayne announced. "Give it your best," Dick told Takeda.

2. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

daniella.png

Daniella looked at both Albert and Hive. "I do not follow politics. My duties keep me occupied." She replied. "I was not present for Master Mualim's speech. I had cleaning to do."

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Crystal Order HQ~

Astral soon appeared near Hive, Albert, and Daniella calmly looking at them before it said. "The point isn't about the Politics itself, that's merely a stepping stone to the true intended goal that we have...it doesn't matter if their interests are different as long as it still leads to the same goal in the end."​

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Police Station-

"Hey, Shijima..... Kiriko." Shintaro asked, going to her desk and having her look at him a bit confused. "Would you like to go out sometime after work?" "Sure, maybe I can ask Go to bring along his new friend along." Kiriko said, looking at him. Shintaro nodded, "I would like to meet your brother and his friend."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"Hello, Carter." Lenne said, noticing him when he came. Aerith looked at him and smiled, "Hey there, stranger. It's been a while." She picked a flower and held it out to him. Lenne looked at him, "We haven't seen you in a while. Something happened?"

[​IMG]

-Takeru-

Stopping for a moment to a vending machine, Takeru placed a yen coin in the machine and pressed a button. Grabbing the can that came out, he opened it and gulped it down. Takeru looked at the directions that had been written down for him, he resumed looking for the hospital and bring home his new resident.

-Tokyo University-

Hkaru and Hina met up as they both headed to their fashion class and tell their teacher of their progress so far. Go introduced himself to Eiji and walked with him and the girls. Mr. Belt kept quiet so no one knew Hikaru's secret.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Class-

"Think you can try not to lose your daydreams to practice, Kagura?" Kira asked, looking at her. Kagura tried to have a serious face and mock saluted her, Mina breathed and Michiru smiled at her fellow Scout, patting her shoulder.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

While the students were changing into their gym uniform, Fang was helping Tommy prepare the gym and asked, "So, what's keeping you from asking? You've known her for a good while, right?" "Yeah, I just can't find the timing." Tommy said, thinking. "I mean, I truly love Kimberly. She's beautiful, agile, brave, smart, funny, kind." "You got it bad for her." Fang said, teasing him and making him red.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Class-

After the bell and announcements, Sirius started the class by attempting to construct a sentence with the french words that the class knew at the moment. Emma concentrated and worked hard while Draco kept quiet, hiding his Necrom Eyecon in his desk.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Class-

"Hey, where's Professor Dante?" Gai asked, raising his hand as he looked at Billy. Billy shrugged, "Last I saw, he was fighting his brother. So I might have to start while he's sorting out his family issues." Luka stretched and laid on her desk while Troy looked at his textbook.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus Class-

Setsuna piled the paper up and hummed while Ami overlooked her notes, Noah read his textbook and Haru tried to look at his notes and textbook to catch up on his homework.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demonology Class-

Harry talked with Hermione about why she was almost late to class, Hermione was embarrassed to say but she told him that she sorta embarrassed Shotaro at the agency and maybe teased him a little.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shop Class-

Haruka looked at Don who was focusing on his shop project and trying to figure out what Gai meant. She went to her seat and began to work more jewelry for the Scouts.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

"It's okay, that's something we can't control, who is going to be what in our family or what influence they will have." Lita said, stretching. Ron said, "Yeah, I don't know if I can understand since I have many brothers with successes. But we choose to be better than our relatives."

[​IMG]

-Creative Arts Class-

Stepping into the classroom, Namine went to her desk and began to sketch something in her sketchbook. She hummed a song and just sketched in her sketchbook.

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

Albert gave a small chuckle. "What Astral here says rings true, all people have varying opinions on events that occur, for me, I'm just a bit too old, there are times when such important matters aren't like that and you tend to focus on your own studies or mission given to you, I do not doubt Harold Saxon will lead Japan down a much more brighter future than the previous Minister has done, the saying actions speak louder than words will be his true test to see if Japan has chosen wisely." Albert said.

~Teacher's Lounge~

"Uh huh, right." Vergil left to head for his class.

~Sidewalk~

"I know of them, but that's as far my knowledge goes, it's only recently I learnt of these protectors since my previous accommodation was rather... secluded if you will, lets just say it was on the other side of the world, but what makes you believe you could aid them? I mean, I could understand people giving their support to encourage them." Harold said to Medic

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

As Kate Stewart stopped her SUV at a red traffic light, she looked over to a police car next to her, noticing the two police officers inside the car looking at her with suspicion. "Want to see my lease?" Stewart questioned the two officers as they drove off. And as Stewart started driving once the traffic light turned green, a different police car smashed right into her SUV, triggering the airbag in front of Stewart as two more police cars arrived and smashed into Stewart's car as well. Then, the police car with the officers that looked at Stewart suspiciously reversed, and smashed into Stewart's car as well, with Stewart's car now completely surrounded by police cars. "Fracture detected," the computer of Stewart's SUV stated, detecting a fracture on Stewart's wrist as a result of what just happened. In addition to the fracture, Kate was shocked and trying to get back to her senses after what just happened, with the computer recommending to her, "Recommend anesthetic injection." Reaching to her car's glove compartment, Stewart grabbed an injection, injecting her injured wrist with anesthesia to relieve the pain. But as she looked out, she noticed that a truck pulled up at the area, with a SWAT team stepping out. "Tokyo Police Department dispatch shows no units in this area," the computer stated, causing Stewart to be confused at what was going on. 'No police in the area?!' Stewart thought to herself, 'Then who are these? Mercenaries?!' "Get me out of here!" the J.I.A. director ordered the car's computer as the SWAT team and supposed police officers started shooting Stewart's car with rifles. While Stewart's SUV was luckily bullet-proof, the more it was shot at, the weaker the armor was. "Propulsion systems offline," the car's computer responded to Stewart's last request. "Then reboot, dammit!" Stewart ordered. After a while, the attackers stopped shooting, with the SWAT team taking out a mechanical battering ram from the truck, hoping to break in to the J.I.A. director's car. "Warning. Window integrity compromised," the car's computer warned. "You think?!" the J.I.A. director responded, "How long to propulsion?" "Calculating," the car's computer said as the SWAT team placed the battering ram firmly into the ground, and started to use it on the window right next to Stewart. "Window integrity, thirty-one percent," the car's computer stated after the first hit from the battering ram, "Deploying countermeasures." "Hold that order!" Kate ordered the car's computer after quickly thinking of a plan. The battering ram then smashed against the car window a second time, with the car's computer stating, "Window integrity, nineteen percent. Offensive measures advised." "Wait!" Stewart ordered the car's computer. The battering ram then smashed against the window for a third time, with the car's computer saying, "Window integrity, one percent." "Now!" Kate ordered the car's computer, with a minigun suddenly coming out from near the gearshift. Quickly grabbing it, the J.I.A. director started to return fire, breaking her car window as she killed some of the supposed police officers and SWAT team members. Stewart was also able too use the minigun to send small missiles towards the SWAT team truck and one of the police cars, destroying half of the enemy vehicles. "Propulsion systems now online," the car's computer said. "Full acceleration, now!" Kate ordered the car's computer as she continued firing at her attackers. Kate's SUV was now in auto-pilot, driving away from the scene while Kate and her attackers continued exchanging fire. Once Kate's car was far from the attackers, the J.I.A. director wanted to get away as quickly as possible before more attackers get to her, ordering her car's computer, "Initiate vertical takeoff!" "Flight systems damaged," the car's computer responded. "Then activate guidance camera!" Stewart ordered as she went back to the driver's seat, "Give me the wheel!" As Kate's SUV switched from auto-pilot to manual so that Kate could drive it herself, she noticed police cars chasing after her, recognizing a couple of the faces of the officers in the cars of those that were trying to kill her a short while ago. "Get me Sergeant Calhoun!" Stewart ordered her car's computer. "Communications array damaged," the car's computer responded. "Well, what's not damaged?" Kate questioned. "Air conditioning is fully operational," the car's computer responded, with Stewart rolling her eyes in response to that answer. As the car chase continued, with Stewart weaving through cars on the road while still being chased by police cars, the car's computer stated, "Traffic ahead." "Give me an alternate route," Stewart ordered. "Traffic alert on Rainbow Bridge," the car's computer responded, "All vehicles stopped. 17th Avenue clear in three blocks, directly ahead." After hearing what the car's computer told her, Stewart headed into the traffic that the car's computer warned her about, smashing into some cars in the process. "Sorry! So sorry," Stewart apologized as she continued smashing into cars, causing a pile up which stops the police cars that were chasing her. Getting out of the police cars, the supposed police officers start running towards Stewart's SUV by foot, shooting at the vehicle with their rifles while causing people in the area to panic. As she was dodging bullets while trying to get through the crowded road, Stewart noticed one of the supposed police officers shooting at her from behind. Switching the gear to Reverse, the J.I.A. director drove right towards the attacker shooting at her from behind, killing him. Another attacker continued shooting at Stewart's car, who Stewart took care of by driving right into an empty car next to him, causing the empty car to smash into the supposed police officer, killing him. The J.I.A. director then got through the traffic and drove away from the area into a road that was less crowded. But to her dismay, Stewart noticed two more police cars chasing after her, with a supposed police officer from one of the cars shooting at Stewart's car with his rifle. The two police cars then sandwiched Stewart's vehicle between them, with Stewart unable to go right and left as a supposed police officer from the police car next to her got close to Stewart, taking out a pistol with the intention of killing her. As Stewart struggled with the supposed police officer trying to shoot and kill her, her car's computer warned, "Warning, approaching intersection." With Stewart's SUV and the two police cars surrounding her getting closer to the intersection, Stewart slams her foot into the brake, shaking off the two police cars as they sped towards the intersection, and were hit by an incoming truck, killing the supposed police officers. Taking a left turn towards another road, Stewart ordered the car's computer, "Get me off the grid!" "Calculating route to secure location," the car's computer replied. But as she drove, Stewart noticed a figure standing in the middle of the road in the distance while carrying a weapon, as though he were waiting for her...

[​IMG]

As Stewart was shocked to see the Winter Soldier standing there, the following happened:

Trapped inside her car, Kate Stewart watched as the Winter Soldier walked over to the car, but quickly took out a laser pen-type device. Reaching to the car, the Winter Soldier ripped the door open, but notices the J.I.A. director having escaped through a hole in the ground that she was able to burn with her device.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Viridian Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cassidy & Butch
    Former Team Rocket Grunts

"Arbok, come on out!" Jessie cried as she threw a Pokeball into the air. "You too, Weezing!" James added, throwing his Pokeball into the air as well...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Charbok!" Jessie's Arbok cried as it came out of its Pokeball along with Weezing. "Weezing-weez," Weezing added. Grinning, Cassidy and Butch sent out Pokeballs of their own into the air as well, with Cassidy's Charizard and Butch's Blaziken coming out of them...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright guys, attack!" Meowth ordered Arbok and Weezing. "CHARBOK!" Arbok cried as it attacked Blaziken with a Poison Sting attack, shooting poisonous barbs from its mouth. Blaziken, however, back-flipped, successfully dodging Arbok's attack. "Weezing, Smokescreen!" James ordered Weezing. "Weezing-weez!" Weezing cried as it released a cloud of smoke in the area, obscuring the vision of Charizard and Blaziken. "Charizard, you know what to do!" Cassidy ordered her Charizard while covering her mouth from the smoke. Charizard roared in response as it flapped its wings really fast, removing the smoke from the area. "Enough playtime!" Butch exclaimed, "Blaziken..." "Charizard..." Cassidy called out to her Pokemon. "Flamethrower attack!" both Cassidy and Butch ordered their Pokemon. "Grr, Wobbuffet, Mirror Coat!" Jessie ordered her Wobbuffet. "Wobbuffet!" Wobbuffet replied as it watched Charizard and Blaziken send intense blasts of fire towards its direction, jumping to take the brunt of the combined attack, and then retaliating with a stronger blast that hit Charizard and Blaziken pretty hard. "Yeah!" Meowth cheered. "Nice work, Wobbuffet!" James added. "Wobbu!" Jessie's Wobbufet replied. "Heh, cheer as much as you want, 'cause this battle's not over yet! Butch and I have another trick up our sleeves," Cassidy said, "Ready, Butch?" "Ready!" Butch replied as he and Cassidy took out their Mega Rings from their pockets and attached them to their wrists. Tapping on the Key Stone on their Mega Ring, Butch and Cassidy yelled, "Charizard and Blaziken... Mega Evolve!" Charizard and Blaziken began to Mega Evolve, with Charizard becoming Mega Charizard Y, and Blaziken becoming Mega Blaziken...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Jessie, James, and Meowth gasped at the sight of Charizard and Blaziken Mega Evolving, surprised that Butch and Cassidy could Mega Evolve their Pokemon. "That's... new..." James commented. "Hmph, Mega Evolution or not, we're not going down so easily!" Jessie scoffed, "Arbok, Weezing, Wobbuffet... attack with whatever you've got!" As Arbok, Weezing, and Wobbufet rushed towards Mega Charizard Y and Mega Blaziken, Cassidy told her Pokemon, "Hmph, let's teach these fools never to mess with the Crystal Order. Charizard, Fire Blast!" Nodding in response, Mega Charizard Y roared as it sent an intense blast of all-consuming fire towards the three Pokemon rushing towards it, causing them all to faint. "Weezing!" James cried as he rushed to his fainted Pokemon. "Arbok! Wobbuffet!" Jessie cried as well as she rushed to her two fainted Pokemon. "This doesn't look good..." Meowth nervously commented. "Heh, time to finish this... Blaziken, Blaze Kick!" Butch ordered his Blaziken. Nodding in response, Mega Blaziken launched a fiery kick to Team Rocket, sending them and their Pokemon shooting straight towards the sky. "Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" Jessie, James, and Meowth cried as they disappeared in the sky, leaving behind what looked like a blinking star. "Bon voyage," Butch said, waving goodbye to Team Rocket. "Oh, how I missed them," Cassidy commented, "Too bad we have to get rid of them along with Giovanni."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

"Japan?" Hive chuckled after hearing what Albert just said, "Wow, you really missed a lot by not hearing what Al Mualim had to say last night. Japan is merely one cog in the machine. It's the world that you should be happy for in what happens next."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the students were ready, Yen Sid conducted them as they played the following musical piece:

"Good, very good," Yen Sid said once the students finished playing 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice', "I have no doubt you'll all play the song just as good tonight. Now let's move on to our next musical piece, the 'Pastoral Symphony.'"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Demonology Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmm, where is he?" Sunset Shimmer wondered out loud as she was tapping her fingers while she and the rest of the students were waiting for Vergil. "He is supposed to be back today, isn't he?" Anais asked Sunset Shimmer. "To the best of my knowledge... yes," the demon replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Creative Arts Class~

[​IMG]

For her Creative Arts class, Manon was drawing a self-portrait, while her Chespin, Harry, was also doing the same to see if he can draw as good as her. "So Harry... whaddya think?" Manon asked her Pokemon as she showed him a work-in-progress self-portait of herself. "Leemo," Harry replied with a nod, indicating he gave an approval to it. "Thanks," Manon replied, "What about you? How's your self-portrait?" "Leemo," Harry replied, showing her what he just drew himself. "WHAAA-?!" Manon cried, shocked by the high quality of Harry's self-portrait, especially for something that was drawn by a Pokemon, "When did you get so good with art?" "Leemo..." Harry replied, shrugging as he sweatdropped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Advanced Calculus Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After collecting the students' homework, Sully said, "Alright guys, no new lesson today. Instead, we'll be reviewing over everything we've covered after the last test to prepare for the test tomorrow. So if any of you have questions while I'm going over the material, don't hesitate to ask."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Katniss continued stretching, she overheard Fang and Tommy discussing Kimberly. Smiling, Katniss told Haymitch, "Guess I'm not the only one going through a period of love right now." "Pikachu," Haymitch replied, nodding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

Taking the flower that Aerith handed him, Carter replied to Lenne, "Oh, nothin' out of da ordinary. Still no closer to solvin' my cousin's murder. Oh, by da way, Lee called from China yesterday. He says hi, and that he misses everyone."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Shop Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Marco and Star were working on perfecting their shop project, Hiccup was putting the final touches on something he calls a Dragon Blade, which he hopes to one day build for real, and use it together with his Banaspear during Rider missions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks, guys," Connor replied to Ron and Lita as he watched Dick's team participate. Takeda and Jacqui both lost to their opponents, so it was Dick's turn. "Come on, Dick, come on," Connor whispered to himself, quietly cheering for his friend. Successfully dodging his opponents attacks, Dick thought that he may be able to win this and probably help his team advance. But as Dick was about to deliver a kick he couldn't imagine failing at all, his opponent suddenly dodge rolled away, avoiding getting hit by Dick's kick. "What the-" Dick cried as his opponent surprised him from behind, knocking him down to the mat. Connor's jaw dropped as Dick lost the match, and the opposing team ended up advancing to the final bracket. Noticing a disappointed Dick walking away from the mat, Connor told him, "Dick, I'm sorry." "It's fine," Dick replied, "But do me a favor... win the tournament for me, will ya?" Nodding in response, Connor watched as Dick sat to watch the next semi-final, which would involve Connor's group against a group of three other students. "Lita, you're up," Bruce Wayne told Lita. "Good luck," Connor whispered to Lita.

7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

daniella.png

Daniella stayed silent, looking at the other three before speaking. "I see. Though it is not my place as a servant to speak on it, I suppose we shall see what comes of Harold Saxon's leadership." She said, before turning toward Astral. "...Would you care for tea, Lord Astral?"

~ Outside Flower Shop ~

mimikyu.png

The delightful smell led Mimikyu to the flower shop. Upon seeing people inside, it hid and looked around, realizing it had become completely lost.

fiona.png

Meanwhile, Fiona stood outside the flower shop, cradling a bag filled with books from Belli Castle. Sighing, she walked inside and began to admire the flowers for a bit. She smiled politely at Aerith and the others, wanting to let them finish their conversation first.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Crystal Order HQ~

"While I would like to to sit down and have a cup of tea, unfortunately my genetics didn't give me a visible mouth." Astral calmly explained as it declined the offer before continuing and looked at Hive. "There is something I need to do, keep an eye on the others and make sure they follow their tasks." Astral soon sunk through the floor vanishing from the room.

~Cynthia's House~

"Okay, I am not going to question what you all were up to last night, but...we have a lot of work to do." Kai explained before C.C. looked at some files she had up on a computer. "Well, from assessing the data and information...some people that we intend to recruit and even some already existing members will need some training in order to iron out any weaknesses that could arise from our fights with the S-Types...I will print you out a list." Cynthia soon sat down looking at the screen. "Zone-Tan is dealing with our guest...but we should assemble everyone if we're going to train...especially after last night." Kai blinked and looked at her blonde friend asking. "What exactly happened?" C.C. looked at the redhead and said. "She became a Conduit last night and sprouted wings." Kai raised a hand. "Say no more, we'll assemble at Nintendo High during lunch and report the assessment."

~Nintendo High: Dorm Room~

Astral soon appeared coming out from the ground in the middle of the room and spoke up. "I know you're in here...come on out!" After the commanding order, Groove Master D came out from the shadows, his hand slowly tuning his arm cannon to max before Astral's clawed hand pinned the S-Type to the wall asking. "Do you dare defy me and attempt to slay me? Groove Master D grinned. "No...because once my friend's plan succeeds...then we will rule the whole galaxy." Astral's eye slowly lowered. "I am afraid you cannot interfere in the plan I have for this world..." Groove MAster D attempted to fire his arm cannon only for Astral's other hand to stab the attacking S-Type in the chest and grabbed his core.

Groove Master D's eyes opened widely. "Please....spare my life...I will follow your command, just...spare my life, infact I could help you and the Crystal Order out." Astral's eye widened at the sight of a diagram of what appeared to be a machine with multiple dishes attached asking. "What...is that?" The other S-Type explained. "That is a special machine that can be used to force people to obey..." Astral blinked and released the other S-Type. "You are to bling me the diagram and all schematics before the day ends...if you don't...then your core is mine."​

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith smiled, "That's nice of him to call. I sorta miss him too. Well, I hope you figure who did it and avenge your cousin." "Oh, hello, miss." Lenne said, noticing Fiona in the shop. She went to help her as Shintaro came in, regretting to have told Akira his plans, he thought, 'Typical of Date-san. He assumes it's a date and insisted I get flowers.'

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Medic looked down and kept quiet, thinking when she didn't look and tripped. She winced, she heard Harold ask if she was okay, Medic looked at him, "I'm fine. Probably just sprinted my ankle." She held her hand over her injured ankle and there was a soft glow. After a moment, she stood up, "I think I'm fine now."

[​IMG]

-Hospital-

Takeru looked at the hospital he ended up at, looking at the directions. He guessed that he arrived at the right place and went into the hospital, walking to the check in desk, he asked, "Hello, is there a patient named Yuuki Kanno here? I'm Takeru Tenkuji, I'm here to pick her up."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-You Show Duel School-

Yuzu stretched and breathed, Lulu came up and smiled, "Taking a break?" "Yeah." Yuzu said, leaning back. Rin smiled, coming up, "Well, it makes Dad happy. Anyway, what do we need for groceries?" Yuzu thought for a moment while Lulu just watched Celina in the empty duel room.

[​IMG]

-Lamperouge Home-

Nunnally, the young blind and paraplegic member of the Lamperouge family, managed to get into her wheelchair from her bed, feeling around for the arm for her wheelchair. She thought to herself, 'Should have someone help me with this.' She wheeled to the bathroom, using the intercom to tell the staff that she was awake and needed help in undressing.

-Tokyo University-

After discussing what they had done with their assignment, Hikaru sat with everyone at the cafeteria, in a isolated part so Belt could be out and active so they could talk without anyone looking at them weird. Go breathed as he sipped his drink.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Music Room-

'Its really coming down to the wire.' Kira thought, changing her sheet music with the other students. Kagura breathed, 'Alright, remember, don't go daydreams and just follow the others.'

-Gym-

Fang smiled, holding Tommy in a tight headlock, causing him to say, "Fang, hey! I can't breath!" "You were so cute when you're blushing." Fang said, smiling as she let go and he caught his breath, he stretched and breathed. He said, "Lets just finish setting up and start the class." Fang pouted as she helped her TA.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Class-

While doing his work, Draco wondered if he could use Necrom's power to impress Emma or any girl in the school. He smiled at his thinking and continued his work.

-Modern History Class-

"Alright, alright, everyone, open your books and we'll start the lesson," Dante said, sounding bored as he came into the classroom. Billy didn't ask what happened and just wrote on the board.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus-

Setsuna wrote on the board while everyone got out their notes and began to write in their notebooks. Ami hummed as she wrote.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demonology-

"Where's Professor Vergil?" Harry wondered, Hermione shrugged and looked through her textbook while waiting for their teacher.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shop Class-

Don took out some cylinders and tried to put them on the project he was working on, wondering what would happen. Haruka just smiled at him

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

Ron watched Lita step up, silently praying, 'Grant me strength once again, Jupiter.' Snow crossed his arms as he watched her step onto the mat with her opponent.

[​IMG]

-Creative Art Class-

Remembering it was the day of the concert, Namine sketched some people she had seen around the school, including herself, as a band with Sora conducting.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

"Of course, Lord Astral," Hive replied, bowing to Astral as the S-type leader disappeared, "By the way, Daniella, I'd like some tea myself. Early Grey, not too dark, with two mint leaves added, and half a teaspoon of sugar."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Copenhagen Harbor - Prince Demande's Ship~

[​IMG]

As King Candy/Turbo waited in a ship for Demande and Saphir to arrive, he noticed the two brothers finally appear along with their butler as they made their way to the ship...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"It's about time," Candy/Turbo commented, "What took you guys so long?" "I apologize. We were... distracted," Demande replied, "So, brother, ready to go back to Arendelle?" Sighing, Saphir answered, "Yes." Nodding, Demande ordered the ship's captain, "Onward to Arendelle!" The ship then left the dock, and began its journey towards Arendelle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The class proceeded to play the following musical piece:

"Excellent!" Yen Sid said once the students finished playing the 'Pastoral Symphony', "Take a quick two minute break, then we'll be moving on to the musical piece most appropriate for tonight's festival, the 'Nutcracker Suite.'"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Haymitch went to have a seat in the bleachers while Katniss was still stretching, Will Smith noticed Fang holding Tommy in a tight headlock, thinking to himself, 'Well, that's not something you see everyday.' "Hey, Ms. Fang, what we gonna do today?" Will asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Once Lita finishes, next up would be Ron, and then Connor," Wayne announced as he turned his attention to Lita and her opponent, "The two of you may start." "You can do this, Lita," Connor silently whispered to himself.

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"Thanks, Aerith," Carter replied, smiling at her as he noticed Shinataro entering the flower shop, "Hey Shin! What you doin' over here? Ain't you busy wit' a case or somethin'? Or did the chief give you a day off?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Team Rocket Hideout - Giovanni's Office~

[​IMG]

As the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni, was drinking wine while petting his Persian, he noticed Jessie, James, and Meowth barge into his office while all three were blabbering at the same time...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Enough!" Giovanni ordered the three, who immediately stopped after Giovanni yelled, "You imbeciles are late! You better have a good explanation!" "You'll never guess what just happened!" Jessie replied. "We got in a fight with Cassidy and Hutch!" James added. "Uh, I think ya mean 'Butch'," Meowth corrected James after he got Butch's name wrong. "Those two traitors? Hmph... as far as I am concerned, they do not matter anymore, just like the other two traitors, Attila and Hun," Giovanni scoffed. "But there's more to the story!" Jessie replied. "The four of them are with the Crystal Order now!" James added. Shocked to hear what James just said, Giovanni questioned, "What did you say?" "The traitors are in cahoots wit' the Crystal Order!" Meowth answered Giovanni. "How did you encounter Cassidy and Butch?" Giovanni asked. "We saw them doing what appeared to be spying on this building," Jessie replied. "Then we followed them to Viridian Forest, where we battled them," James added. "And got our butts kicked in the process," Meowth added. After nearly a minute of silence, Giovanni simply said, "Leave." Looking at each other, Jessie, James, and Meowth nodded in reply, with Jessie saying, "Of course." As the three left Giovanni's office, Giovanni began to think back to a something that happened years ago...

~Hospital~

[​IMG]

"Yuuki Konno, let me check," Claire Temple replied to Takeru as she checked the computer to see if there was a patient with that name in the hospital, "Yes, she is here, and is scheduled to be checked out of the hospital today. You can find her in room 1963."

~Nintendo High School - Advanced Calculus Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Sully explained the things Setsuna was writing in reviewing for tomorrow's test, Clemont raised his hand, asking, "Will there be any material that was covered before our last test?" "Well, Clemont, the official answer is no," Sully responded, "HOWEVER, things we've learned before tend to carry on in stuff we cover later on, so... I would say it wouldn't hurt to go over some of the old stuff as well even though our main focus will be what I'm discussing."

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Sidewalk~

Harold took note of the glow. "Wandlass Magic? No, I don't' know any magic that heals injures, that's usually potions or such.... then again, Tokyo's home to the most unusual things after being here this long." Harold thought and spoke. "Good to know, I hate to get arrested again because someone thought I hurt you." Harold said as a small joke to himself.

~Demonlogy Class~

The door opened and Vergil strode in and everyone was with rapt attention and stood at his desk, using Yamato as a cane, standing and looking at each person. "I looked over the lesson Mister Smith has done in my absence and it seems he strayed from what this class is supposed to teach, Demons." Vergil said and continued. "Granted, I doubt Smith has witnessed the horrors of what they can do and thus was inadequate to the task at hand."

Vergil went to write on the board. "Now, I been told my... stance towards demons are a bit... extreme as our wonderful." Vergil dripped with sarcasm on the wonderful part. "Headmaster has told me, so I shall tell you all why I taken up this profession so that you may come to understand my view." Vergil took a moment and spoke.

"I was like you all once, innocent and carefree as any child until an incident happened which involved Demons, and left me and my brother as the only surviving members of our family because our father betrayed the Demons, witnessing your own mother suffer and die before you is something that changes you greatly, so I decided to end the lives of the demons and hope to find the one who devised the plan." vergil said, standing straight.

"I do admit, the line between good and evil is but a blur, some demons may find themselves living peacefully as a human does or a human can become as corrupt as a demon." Vergil said and continued. "However, I take my profession seriously, I have fought demons the same size of this building, possibly even bigger ones, whiel I would rather continue my profession, your headmaster gifted me a old tome that had very few copies before being erased from history, if I had to say anything, I wouldn't be teaching you about demons as I doubt many of you could last against them, however, I shall henceforth be quitting from my role as teacher as of this moment and discontinuing the Demonology Class."

Vergil sat behind his desk and changed the board to a video feed and brought out a box with a hole on it for like a rafle draw.. "First, I shall you all watch what I mean about what this class expects one to do, this si a recording of myself facing off against demons that infested Fortuna."

[video]
    [/video]

~Hospital~

Yuuki waited with excitement of finally leaving the clinically clean hospital.

12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Flower Shop ~

fiona.png

Fiona noticed Lenne approach and smiled. "Oh, ah, yes. Good morning." She greeted. "I'm actually here on a personal errand. I was told the people working here were familiar with a..." Fiona reached into the bag she had and pulled out a small slip of paper, before reading it. "...um, Mr. Flamel?"

~ Outside Flower Shop ~

mimikyu.png

Mimikyu became nervous as another person entered the shop, so it emerged from it's hiding place and began to scurry aimlessly among Tokyo's streets.

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

daniella.png

Daniella gave a small bow. "Of course, Master Hive." She said, before going to make the requested tea. As she did, the door to the room opened.

reaper.png widowmaker.png

Reaper and Widowmaker entered the room, the former did not say a word and went to one of the cabinets on the wall. "Master Reyes." Daniella greeted. "Would you like some tea?"

Ignoring the others, Reaper opened the cabinet and pulled out a bottle, grumbling about 'needing a drink' and 'incompetent fools'. Taking the bottle, he stormed out of the room. Daniella stared at the door he went into for a while. "Master Reyes seems more irritable than usual this morning." She noted. Widowmaker crossed her arms. "He and I were sent on a mission up north." She explained, pursing her lips in annoyance. "It was a bust."

~ Tokyo University ~

kukui.png

Kukui looked at the clock and noticed the time. "Well, looks like it's about time to get my lecture started." He said with a grin. "Can't wait!"

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Team Rocket Hideout - Giovanni's Office~

[​IMG]

~Six Years Ago: Team Rocket Hideout - Giovanni's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I appreciate your invitation, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to refuse," Giovanni replied to Haytham Kenway after the latter offered him a position in the Crystal Order, "There are just too many ideological differences between our two groups, it just wouldn't work out." "Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed," Kenway responded, "But I respect your decision." "Thank you, Mr. Kenway," Giovanni said as Kenway turned and walked away.

"So, the Crystal order wishes to fight us now? Fine then... if it's a fight they want, then it's a fight they'll get," Giovanni said to himself after remembering the moment he refused to join the Crystal Order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Actually, sir, what Mr. Smith did yesterday was in fact related to demons," Anais spoke up, "We made a traditional and delicious demon treat, thanks to Sunset Shimmer." "You're welcome, Anais," the demon thanked Anais. "Anyway, if I understood your boring, long, overly-dramatic, racist and bigoted rant correctly... you're quitting as a teacher and this class no longer counts," Anais continued, "So... does that mean we can leave and study for our other classes? 'Cause I'd rather do that than watch this lame video." Quickly packing her things, Anais walked towards the exit, while followed by Sunset Shimmer, saying, "Right behind you, Anais."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Hallway~

[​IMG]

As he left the men's restroom and headed back to his office, Al Mualim noticed Sunset Shimmer and Anais sitting next to lockers, studying...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Sunset Shimmer? Anais Watterson?" Al Mualim wondered out loud as he walked towards them, "Why aren't you two in class?" As the two girls explained what just happened with Vergil, Al Mualim yelled, "He... WHAT?!"

[​IMG]

"Vergil!!" Al Mualim yelled as he slammed the door open and entered the Demonology classroom, switching off the video Vergil was showing the students, "Two of your own students outside have told me about things you've just said. Apparently, you're back to your racist attitude towards demons that I thought you toned down after the incident with Sunset Shimmer. And even more shocking to me, you apparently are quitting and discontinuing Demonology class?! And your excuse... claiming I gave you some tomes when I did no such thing! Let me tell you something, Vergil, only I decide what classes are discontinued. So let's recap... you're being a highly offensive bigot, you're blatantly lying to your class about something I never did, and you somehow think you have authority over the continuation of this class?!" After his outburst, Al Mualim inhaled and exhaled slowly to calm down, telling the students who remained in the classroom, "I am truly sorry for my behavior, class. But I am afraid I can no longer defend Vergil, and he can no longer teach at this school. He himself quit, so I expect him to be leaving right now." Pointing to the door, Al Mualim told Vergil, "Leave my school, Vergil. And don't ever come back."

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Demonology Class~

Vergil came close to Ali Mualim's face. "Racist, me?" Vergil said coldly. "I merely spoke my mind and not once had I made the young Shimmer cry." Vergil stated and continued. "I had not been informed of my substitute's method of teaching because unlike some people, they don't leave a file for me to read over, secondly." Vergil breathed for a moment.

"I have revealed my own personal information to my students and what the life of a Demon Hunter truly is, thirdly." Vergil's tone grown more colder. "You are a fool, you given me the tome of the Vatican in which they dare not see, do you not remember the terms of my agreement to teach your children's minds as that was the only way I could put up my brother also being employed at this building?"

The room's temperature lowered even further, one could mistake the glass windows moistening up. "Fourthly, I have my rights of how I decide to teach and I saw no reason to continue this class you old fool because unlike you, you don't risk and limb to protect this world from those who try to take out their oppositions with power that is not theirs to begin with."

"If you see a demon old man who is destroying buildings and devouring humans both young and old, please by all means, show us your prowess to ensure no more suffer the same fate, do you have the experience to take down something as big as this room with your frail body?" He was met with silence. "Call me what you want old man, but know this, I have no needs for lies." Vergil unsheathed Yamato, and brought it close to Ali Mualim's neck, not drawing blood.

"You don't decide anything Mualim, all teachers have what is called free will, it makes them decide their choices and you are a bigot for even stating you decide when they choose to discontinue, let me one thing perfectly clear Mualim, Free Will is what makes people decide what they want for themselves, not you choosing for them, you don't control anyone in this school, they all have their own viewpoints and they are very much welcome to come to their conclusions and see things differently than your viewpoint and let me remind you one more thing." Vergil breathed, his cold gaze staring into Mualim's eyes.

"I am a Son of Sparda and my decisions are my own, not yours, I'm a half human, half demon and you say I'm a racist bigot when my origins are as such? I have my right to choose who my enemies are, the young Sunset Shimmer clearly isn't one of them, in fact, I daresay I encourage her to embrace her demon half, you on the other hand Mualim? You aren't worth staining Yamato over, but if you attempt to provoke me further in regards to my decision, I may very well change that idea." Vergil walked by and sliced the air a few steps behind Ali Mualim, creating a distortion before stepping into it as the distortion disappeared.

Vergil was gone and the room temperature risen back to what it was before

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Top of the Dorm~

After the encounter, Astral reappeared on top of the dorm building and looked over the grounds before it. Its singular red eye monitoring the area before speaking. "If this S-Type was hiding on the grounds the who knows who else could be hiding...or if they are rebelling from the truth." Astral soon flew off into the sky out of sight of security.

~Nintendo High: Government Class~

Mario and Luigi were looking a tad bit awkward as the lecture about yesterday's election was going on. To them, they looked to be a bit out of the loop due to their adventure yesterday. Luigi tried to pay attention closely to what was going on.

~Tokyo Streets~

Kai and C.C. had both been walking down the sidewalk, C.C had her phone up looking at it "So, who we recruiting now?" Kai asked. "A hacker," C.C. replied, "We haven't had one since Skye, well, you know..." "Oh, right..." Kai said, sighing as she tilted her head down. "Hey, don't feel bad about it," C.C. reassured Kai, "Skye has and will always be part of the family. Her duties just happen to keep her occupied elsewhere now. Someone's gotta look after our vital data while she's off. They've been vulnerable a bit too long." "Yeah, I suppose you're right," Kai replied, thinking about Skye while hoping to talk to her today when she's free. The green-haired woman smiled. "Anyways, this hacker is under the alias Navi. I don't have much info though since I met them on a chatroom...but they're good...and live in Tokyo."​

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Modern History Class-

Dante yawned, thinking, 'If Vergil did something that got him into big trouble, it's not my problem. He always thought he was better but I'm actually part of a team with cute girls.' He smiled, thinking of Kimberly and Nala before getting a hit on the head from Billy.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demonology Class-

With a sigh, Harry said, "What now?" "I'll head to the library and see if Philip need some help." Hermione said, heading to the library, Harry shrugged and followed his friend to the library.

[​IMG]

-Library-

Sitting at the librarian's desk, Philip read his blank book and was surprised to see Hermione and Harry appear. "What happened, Mione-chan?" He asked, Hermione rubbed her hair embarrassed, "Vergil just suddenly quit. So I decided to come here." Philip smiled, nodding as he sat with them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ami looked over her notes while Setsuna wrote on the board, Haru tried to look over and read his notes while Noah calmly read his notes, studying as hard as he could.

-Gym-

"Looks like a game of floor hockey." Fang said, looking at the setup. "Alright, everyone split into teams and grab a stick!" Tommy sat on the bleachers and keep sorce while they played the game.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Class-

'So far so good, Kagura.' Kagura thought, focusing. 'Just keep going with everyone.' Kira smiled, watching the pink Toqger as she tried to focus on playing her instrument.

-Tokyo University-

While sitting in the cafeteria, Hikaru taught Hina and Eiji sign language so they could know what she's saying without Go or Mr. Belt having to translate for her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"Oh, yes, a young man named Harold Flamel stays here." Lenne said, looking at Fiona. "But he's currently out at the moment. I'm not sure when he'll come back."

Shintaro looked at Carter, "Oh, Carter. Hey. I asked Kiriko to spend some time together after work and I told my friend, Akira Date-san, about it. He assumed it was a date, telling me that I have to get flowers, though I told him it was just a causal thing and we would be with her younger brother and his friend."

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Hearing Harold joke, Medic tilted her head, a little confused. "Maybe my healing ability can be a help to those heroes." She suggested

[​IMG]

-Hospital-

"Thank you," Takeru said, bowing. He went and found the room, he calmly knocked on the door."Miss Konno? Hello, my name is Takeru Tenkuji, from the Daitenku Temple."

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Apartment Building Close to Gaston's Home~

[​IMG]

As he was carrying groceries he just bought, Darien walked up the stairs towards his apartment, passing by Ron Burgundy, who was carrying his laundry basket to the building basement to clean his laundry in the washing machine there...

[​IMG]

"Hello, Darien my good man," Ron greeted Darien. "Hello Mr. Burgundy," Darien replied, "Hey, if you want, you're welcome to use my machine. Might be cheaper than the one in the basement." "Oh, yeah? What's it cost?" Ron asked. "Umm, a cup of coffee?" Darien replied. "Thank you," Ron thanked Darien, "But um... I already have a load in downstairs, and, uh... you really don't want my scrubs in your machine. Work tends to get really dirty, what with all the ladies who adore me, if you know what I mean..." "Hehe, well, I'll keep my distance," Darien replied. "Well, hopefully not too far," Ron said as he continued going down the stairs, "Oh, and I think you left your stereo on." "Oh. Right... thank you," Darien replied, pretty sure he didn't leave his stereo on the last time he was in his apartment. Once Ron was out of sight, Darien slowly approached the door to his apartment, and heard his stereo inside was indeed on, playing classical music at a high volume. Thinking that he may have an intruder, Darien placed his groceries on the floor, deciding to sneak into his apartment from the balcony on the outside, and hopefully deal with the intruder quickly and quietly...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright, break time is over. Let's get back to playing music," Yen Sid told the class as the students played the following song:

"Splendid!" Yen Sid said once the students finished playing 'The Nutcracker Suite,' "Now then, onto what will be the finale to tonight's concert, 'Night on Bald Mountain.'"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hyah!" Connor grunted as he forced his opponent to the mat, winning his match. Writing something on his clipboard, Bruce Wayne said, "Congratulations, Connor. Your team advances to the final." "Yes!" Connor quietly cheered to himself as he stepped out of the mat, sitting next to Ron and Lita. "And now, time for the final," Wayne announced to the class, "Connor, first up from your team will be Ron, and then Lita, and then finally, yourself. Understood?" "Understood," Connor replied. "Good," Wayne said as he looked at Ron, "Ron, you're up." "Good luck," Connor told Ron, patting him on his back while looking forward to see how Ron and Lita would do before he takes part in the final match.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"Ah, right, right, right," Carter replied after hearing what Shintaro told him, "Well, casual or not, I think getting flowers is a good idea. Aerith here is an expert on all things flowers. You need anything, jus' ask her."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the floor hockey game started, Katniss and fellow team member, Bulk Biceps, raced across the gym, passing the puck back and forth with each other with their sticks as they got near the goal line, which was defended by the opposing team's goal keeper, Will Smith. "Bulk! Over here!" Katniss called out to hear teammate, wanting him to pass the puck to her. "YEAH!" Bulk replied, swinging the stick he was carrying in his mouth and sending the puck towards Katniss, who caught it with her stick and swung it towards the goal too quick for Will to block. "Pika! Pika!" Haymitch cheered from the bleachers. "Hehe, not bad gurl, though you should see my lightning reflexes when I'm focused and ready," Will told Katniss, who simply rolled her eyes in response.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Throughout Vergil's tirade, Al Mualim simply stood and shook his head, not even flinching when Vergil took out Yamato. And once the now former Demonology instructor left the room, Al Mualim sighed, commenting, "That man lives in a very strange fantasy. Lies about me giving him a tome of some sort, lies about making Sunset Shimmer cry and claiming she is a half-demon when in fact she is a full demon. And that's not even scratching the surface of his ridiculous statements. I can't believe that was the same man I was defending for a very long time against complaining parents." "Umm, sir?" Anais asked as she and Sunset Shimmer entered the classroom...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"We just saw Vergil storming out," Sunset Shimmer added, "Is everything alright?" "Yes, yes," Al Mualim replied, "If you wish to stay, that's fine. Or if you wish to go elsewhere for the remainder of first period, that is fine as well. I'll be taking care of this class until I get a new teacher to take over." "Hmm, seems fair," Anais said. "Tell me girls, what was your honest opinion on Mr. Smith?" Al Mualim asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

"Is that so?" Hive wondered out loud after hearing Widowmaker mention how her and Reaper's mission was a bust, "It certainly is unfortunate. But hopefully it'll be one of the last failures this organization faces."

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

"... reporting from Tokyo, I'm Alexa," Alexa said after completing a news report in front of a camera for CNN. As she handed the cameraman her microphone, she noticed a Mimikyu scurrying near her. "Oh, well hello little one," Alexa told Mimikyu, "Are you lost?"

18. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Flower Shop ~

fiona.png

Fiona nodded. "Oh, that's alright. In that case, would you give these to him?" She asked, reaching into her bag and pulling out a few books. "A few days ago, I was forcibly taken to my family's old castle. During my time there, a found these old alchemy books that had the name Flamel in them. They played a pivotal part in helping me get back home, so I took them with me."

She shrugged. "My ancestors were alchemists, but I'm afraid I don't have any interest in that sort of thing. I heard someone named Flamel lived in this area, and I figured they would get more use out of them than I ever could." She hands the books to Lenne. "Would you give these to him when he returns?"

~ Tokyo Streets ~

mimikyu.png

Mimikyu moved it's body a bit so the Pikachu head on it's disguise was upright. "P-Pika!" Mimikyu answered Alexa in it's best Pikachu impression, though it's ghostly voice made it sound very off.

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

daniella.png widowmaker.png

"Indeed. It especially will not happen on my end again. My subordinates proved their incompetency during the mission." Widowmaker said to Hive. "I made sure to reprimand them properly." As she spoke Daniella placed Hive's tea before him with a small bow. "Here is your tea, Master Hive." She spoke.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' House-

While James training out in the backyard and Lily was in her room, studying the mechanics of the Shift Cars in a letter that Harley sent her, Remus was looking over the ingrediants to make his Wolfsbane potion. 'Though, I would like a night of just running around in the country in that form with James and Sirius so I won't worry about hurting others.' He thought, looking out the window

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

Sleeping soundly in her bed, Alice chuckled as she felt Blanca nuzzle her. Waking up, she smiled, "Oh, morning, Blanca." She petted his head and yawned, rubbing her eyes, Alice said, "If he's not up already, can you wake up Yuri?" Blanca barked and went to Yuri's room, licking his face to try and wake him up while Alice got dressed.

[​IMG]

-Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe-

Hayley hummed, listening to the radio while making drinks. She thought about the recent election and though she didn't much care for politics, Hayley was happy to see those cheer for their choice being picked.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"Oh, okay." Lenne said, taking the books and holding them in her arms. "I'll make sure he gets them."

"Ask Aerith, huh?" Shintaro said, looking at the brown haired girl that Carter was talking to earlier, he went to the counter and said, "Hello, I would like a bouquet of flowers." "Of course, what kind of flowers would you like?" Aerith asked, Shintaro scratched his cheek, "Can I leave that to you?" "Sure, just describe the type of person you're going to give them to." Aerth said, Shintaro was surprised, he thought for a moment and said, "Strict, but kind. Has a bit of a backbone, hard-working, especially now they're working for two people, Brave, kinda cute, friendly, generous, and uh, well....."

While he tried to think of how to describe Kiriko, Aerith smiled, Shintaro noticed and asked, "What?" "Nothing, just sounds like you really care for this person." Aerith said, picking flowers and arranging them into a bouquet. When she handed him the bouquet, she said, "That will be 1925.95 yen." Shintaro nodded, handng her the money and received his change, he said, "Thanks. Well, see you later, I guess, Carter."

He went out to his motorbike, placing the bouquet in a basket on his motorbike. As he put on his helmet, Shintaro wondered where to take Kiriko as he rode off.

-Modern History Class-

Dante just taught his lesson while Billy wrote on the board, Gai happily wrote notes on the lesson while Troy was calm, Luka yawned and just listened to the lesson that was taught.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Library-

While Hermione asked Philip for help on a assignment, Harry looked at his Donguri Lockseed and thought about his family and his friends with their powers. Though Hermione wasn't a Ranger or a Rider, therefore has no power, she was the chief and landlord of the agency where Philip worked with Shotaro, he heard that Philip and Shotaro are a two-in-one Rider. Ron had the Blood Orange and Fresh Orange Lockseed, giving him two forms that he could use in fights.

Then he turned his thoughts to his parents, his father, James, was a Power Ranger who used the Mastodon Power Coin with the Power Morpher as well having the Mastodon Zord to control for the big fights. His mother, Lily, had the Melon Energy Lockseed and the Genesis Driver to become Zangestu Shin, a cantaloupe themed fighter. He imagined that they would be pretty fearsome to due his father having the Power Ax while his mother used the Sonic Arrow. As for his godfather and his other friend, he wasn't sure what to do, but he knew Remus could become Zangestu with the Melon Lockseed and could use the melee like shield, the Melon Defender, while Sirius could become Ryugen with the Budou Lockseed and used the Budou Ryuhou.

Meanwhile Harry just had the Donguri Lockseed to become Gridon and use the Donkachi, he sighed, laying his head on the table. Hermione looked at him and asked, "You okay, Harry?" "Yeah, I'm fine" Harry said, looking at her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After she finished writing what she needed to write on the board, Setsuna set the chalk down and turned to the students looking over their notes or catching up on what notes they missed.

-Gym-

Tommy watched and smiled, changing the score depending on the team that scored a goal. Fang watched the students carefully and smiled, keeping a eye out for anyone who broke a rule.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Class-

As she took a breath, Kagura looked ready to play her instrument while Kira stretched and breathed, knowing that Emma would be with her that night when the concert started.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

Ron breathed and stepped onto the mat, Lita watched, holding the Pokeball that held Mew. Facing his opponent, Ron thought, 'Just remember, imagine your opponent as a Putty or some monster.' Dodging his opponent's first attack, Ron quickly attacked back, hitting him in the chest, then jumped up. Lita watched as Ron timed his hits. It was as he was trying to prove himself or something with the way he was fighting. Snow just watched, curious.

[​IMG]

-Creative Arts Class-

Finishing her band sketch, Namine went to a new page in her sketchbook, before drawing a self-portrait in her sketchbook. She turned red as she looked at the position she made for the self portrait.

-Tokyo University-

While Eiji attempted a sign language conversation with Hikaru, Go got a message from Kiriko about spending time with her and a co-worker and asking if his friend wanted to come. Go took a moment to ask Hikaru if she wanted to join him, his sister, and a friend of hers after she finished work in sign, Hikaru said she would like to, so Go gave his sister his reply.

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Medic sat on a bench and breathed, she looked at Harold and said, "Sorry, I tend to get a bit tired from using that healing ability. I just need a moment to breath."

[​IMG]

-Hospital-

Takeru shyly entered Yuuki's hospital room and smiled, he bowed and said, "Miss Konno, it's nice to meet you."

[​IMG]

-Arendelle-

While Anna was getting ready to head out when the ship came, Elsa sat in her room, looking at the magic parchment Harold gave her. She thought about writing to him, sitting at her desk.

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

Giggling, Alexa told Mimikyu, "Oh how adorable, pretending to be a Pikachu." As she pet Mimikyu, Alexa continued, "Where's your owner, Mimikyu? Or are you all alone? Because if you are, you can come with me if you want. I'm sure my Pokemon would enjoy your company."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

"Ah, thank you, Daniella," Hive responded to Daniella as he took his cup of tea and took a sip, "Mhmm, now that there is some good Earl Grey. Don't you want some tea, Widowmaker? Daniella can make some for you."

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"Yeah, later, Shin," Carter replied to Shintaro as he watched him go out to his motorbike. Turning his attention back to Aerith and the others, Carter added, "Think I gotta go as well. Never know if da chief gonna give me a new case. Take care." Waving goodbye, Carter exited the flower shop.

~Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe~

[​IMG]

"Phew, what a day!" Ikuko commented as she entered Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe and took a seat, exhausted from the grocery shopping she just did. "Morning Hayley," Ikuko greeted Hayley, "I'll have the usual."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The class proceeded to play the following song:

Once the students finished playing 'Night on Bald Mountain,' Yen Sid said, "Now that we're done practicing, time to discuss the concert tonight." Grabbing a stack of papers, with each one containing a map of the Imperial Palace and instructions for the Music students, Yen Sid handed one to each student, stating, "As you can see from the map of the Imperial Palace, you and the rest of the students of my classes will gather in the rear entrance of the Imperial Palace no later than 6:45 p.m. Family, friends, and any other visitors must go through the front entrance. And as stated time and time again, all those who wish to attend, whether you'll be performing in the concert, or are simply visiting as a guest, must wear formal attire, otherwise, you will be escorted out. No excuses. Any questions or other concerns anyone here would like to discuss?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"And that's enough," Wayne ordered Ron and his opponent, "Ron, you did great." "Way to go, Ron!" Connor cheered for his teammate. "Next up, Lita," Wayne ordered Lita. "Give it your best, Lita," Connor told Lita, looking forward to seeing how she'd do in her match.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Darien Chiba's Apartment~

[​IMG]

Cautiously climbing into his apartment through the balcony, Darien slowly entered his home while carrying a rose with a sharp stem for protection against the intruder he suspected turned on his stereo. As he walked around his apartment, he found Kate Stewart sitting in a reclining chair in a dark corner of the living room...

[​IMG]

"I don't remember giving you a key," Darien told the J.I.A. director as he put his rose away, relieved that the intruder was just her, yet feeling a bit upset with her at the moment. "You really think I would need one?" Stewart questioned Darien, "My wife kicked me out." "Didn't know you were married... or that you were a lesbian," Darien replied. "There are a lot of things you don't about me," Kate said. "I know, Kate. That's the problem. And not just with you, but with Nick as well, and a couple of other guys at the J.I.A.," Darien replied as he turned on the light next to Kate. But once the light was on and Darien got a good look at Kate, he noticed blood on her face along with a few other injuries as a result of what happened during her car chase earlier. As Darien was shocked to see Stewart in this shape, she signaled him to be silent, and turned the light off herself. Taking out her phone, Kate started to type something, then showed it to Darien. Looking at Stewart's phone, Darien read what Kate typed:

EARS EVERYWHERE

Upon reading that message, Darien realized why Stewart had the stereo on high volume and signaled him to be silent... they were possibly being eavesdropped. 'But... by who?' Darien thought to himself. "I'm sorry to have do this, but I had no place else to go," Kate said as she typed another message for Darien on her phone. Showing it to Darien, he read:

SOMETHING STRANGE IS HAPPENING WITH THE J.I.A.

Playing along with Kate's story to make sure they don't speak any details of what they're really communicating about out loud, Darien asked, "Who else knows about your wife?" Getting up from the chair, Kate types another message on her phone and shows it to Darien:

YOU AND ME

"Just...my friends," Kate replied out loud. "Is that what we are?" Darien asked. "That's up to you," Kate replied. Suddenly, Kate was shot three times in the back from bullets that were shot from outside. As the J.I.A director collapsed, Darien quickly dragged her to the next room as he looked out the window for the shooter. Taking out the flash drive that Skye gave her from her pocket, Kate handed it to Darien with her shaking hand, telling him, "Don't...trust anyone." Looking at the flash drive, Darien recognized it as the same flash drive that Skye used during the mission in the Lumerian Star when she downloaded data from the ship's computer. Noticing Kate pass out, Darien quickly grabbed his cell phone, calling the J.I.A. "This is Agent Tuxedo Mask," Darien said as someone answered his call, "Director Stewart is down, she's unresponsive, and she is currently in my apartment. I need EMTs." "Do you have a twenty on the shooter?" the J.I.A. agent that Darien was speaking with asked. Looking out the window, Darien finally noticed the shooter standing on top of Weenie Hut Jr's, carrying a rifle...

[​IMG]

"I'm in pursuit," Darien replied as he hung up, about to chase the Winter Soldier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.