RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Sora's House~

"Yeah, I've been told that we do look alike. However...I have something Kairi doesn't..." Kai explained before closing her eyes for a moment before opening them as her cybernetic eye glowed brightly with a blue hue. "I had an unfortunate incident occur a while back that caused me to get this installed. It's sort of like...I guess you could say a mini-computer...no wait...a mini-camera is more sensible." Kairi soon started on her own homework as she explaned. "Yeah, she doesn't exactly go to our school although she seems to know a whole lot about things." Kai soon walked up between the brothers as she offered. "Hey, why don't I help you all with your homework. After all you three have had quite a long day at school."

~Tokyo~

Mario soon rushed in swinging his fist at Shadow Mario's head before the latter nonchalantly moved his head dodging the punch. Mario soon foolowed that up with a quick hard jab into Shadow Mario's stomach making the S-Type crumple up before punching Mario square in the face and sent him flying back. Mario quickly spun back onto one foot posing with a gloved finger pointing outwards.

This was met with Shadow Mario speeding in and slamming his fist right into Mario knocking him to the ground. Mario's feet soon slammed into the S-Type's face sending him flying into the air before launchng himself off of the ground crashing his feet into both the S-Type and the bubble. Shadow Mario was being grinded against the bubble before grabbing Mario's legs and spun about slamming him into ground making a crater within.

Shadow Mario looked at Mario with his arms crossed explaining. "Nobody could predict this, not the people, not the S-Types, not the deities..." He soon chuckled. "Not even the Woman of the Beginning could see any of it coming!" Mario soon slammed his fist into Shadow Mario's chin sending him flying into the air as Mario yelled. "You talk too much!" Shadow Mario started to spin and descend quickly with a drill kick yelling. "JUST SHUT UP!"

Mario soon grabbed the end of the spinning Shadow Mario keeping him from moving forward with determination in his eyes, his hands crackling with fire as he was being pushed back. Shadow Mario flipped off and soon swung a fist inbmued with dark-red fiery energy as Mario swung back. The fists meeting with a huge explosion. The two met with charged speedy blows causing an explosion each time the fists met with each other.

Mario brought forth his hammer and swung it right into Shadow Mario's face sending him crashing into the edge of the bubble before falling on his face. Mario soon ran towards him as Shadow Mario started to stand before grabbing his shoulders and slammed Shadow Mario into the ground with a Pedigree. Pulling out a copy of Mario's hammer Shadow Mario soon slammed it into the back of Mario's head knocking him to the ground.

Shadow Mario soon hovered out of the ground stretching and cracking his limbs. "Well, that was certainly a warmup. Now to see if you can stop the Golden Fruit!" Outstretching his arms, the Forbidden Ringo Lockseed started to glow brightly before transforming into an Apple shape with Shadow Mario's core glowly brightly. A golden aura surrounded the S-Type as he landed on the ground. Mario stood up and ran in for another punch slamming his fist into Shadow Mario's face...however Shadow Mario was unphased. Mario's eyes widened in clear shock as he kept trying to punch and even hammer and jump on him, but Shadow Mario wasn't even reacting to being hit at all.

"Surprised? The Forbidden Fruit is absolute. Even your power is useless against it no matter how much you put in your all." Shadow Mario explained before slowly moving his fist back and slammed it right into Mario's face sending him flying backwards fast with a large boom sound. Mario struggled to stand up as his body was reeling from the force the punch had. Shadow Mario slowly walked towards him before Mario...started to run away from Shadow Mario. Shadow Mario glaring as he yelled. "Get back here!" Mario however was trying to quickly think of a strategy as he ran about.

~Mario Bros' Residence~

Luigi and Rosalina sat in Mario and Luigi's bedroom, quietly alone and next to each other with it feeling strange that Mario wasn't there. Meanwhile outside there were the sounds of laughter and chatting as the adults began to gather at the residence to watch the election results on CNN. Luigi and Rosalina sat there for a moment before the blonde asked. "Luigi, what is love?" Luigi looked at Rosalina awkwardly before he said. "A song made by Haddaway?" Rosalina sighed. "No Luigi, what is LOVE?"

Luigi looked at her before his cheeks turned cherry-red, his body shaking as he struggled to explain. "Well, Love is basically an emotion from when two people really like each other and they want to be....um, a couple." Rosalina's eye opened widely with a grin on her face. "I see..." She soon started to lean towards Luigi with her lips out seemingly trying to kiss Luigi...only for Yoshi's head to pop up between the duo yelling. "Hey guys!"

Rosalina glared at Yoshi before she clmly said. "Hello Yoshi, what are you doing here?" Yoshi soon sat on the floor smiling. "Well, I came to see you all and get free food since it's Election Night." Luigi blinked. "That's right, everyone's either up here or downstairs watching the election coverage on CNN."

~Meanwhile Outside the Room~

The various adults had all piled into the establishment with the prospect of free food, even some of the less fortunate got free food thanks to the family. Upstairs old friends and colleagues were chatting and eating about the place before someone put their phone above the door and started to play the following music.

This was also followed up by the room lights going out except for the TV and random flashing lights. Somehow fog filled the room as Triple H came into the upstairs area with water bottle in hand intending to do his whole entrance inside the upstairs area...only for Fujiko to throw a slipper at the phone knocking it off and stopping the music. This was followed by another slipper being thrown at the switch turning the lights on and hitting HBK in the head. Fujiko soon sternly said. "Look, just because you're Triple H doesn't mean you can perform your whole entrance inside of my damn house when we're all trying to watch the election! Seriously..."

~Back with Luigi and Co~

Yoshi soon smiled. "Well, it looks like you two seem bored. Apparently my cousin decided to have a huge party over at my house and invited everyone over. So maybe we could go and you two could have some fun." Rosalina blinked. "On a school night? That sounds outrageous." Jumpman soon popped his head in asking. "Hey Luigi, have you or Rosalina seen Mario anywhere. Fujiko's getting worried because he hadn't said anything in a while." Luigi blinked in surprise. "Mario's missing? That's...strange. We will go and look for him. You just keep mother calm." Jumpman nodded and shut the door.

Luigi stood up. "Okay, we'll go to your house. Ask everyone we know if they've seen Mario at all. Then we get him back." Rosalina nodded before she grabbed the side of her head feeling pain." Luigi asked in concern. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" Rosalina groaned attempting to ignore the pain. I felt something big...and it's not good." Yoshi soon jumped. "Then we have to hurry. Mario could be in danger and it's not good for anyone!" With that The trio opened the window and quickly jumped out heading for Yoshi's house.​

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  2. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Pendleton Apartment ~

As soon as Amy and Sammy entered the living room, they were alerted to the message sent by C.C.. They read the message, before beginning to run back outside just as Murphy entered the room. "Oh! Hey girls." He greeted upon seeing them. "Heading out again al..."

Before he could finish, the two girls were out the door. The sound of it closing cut him off as he stared blankly for a bit. "...Alright then."

~ Courtroom Lobby ~

"I've heard of you." Phoenix replied to Murdock. "You are pretty well-known in the legal word! I've followed a few of your cases, and I'm a big fan!" While Phoenix was talking to Murdock, Maya smiled at Foggy. "Foggy is so cute!" She said cheerfully.

~ ??? ~

Shinnok swung an arm, striking Cassie and sending her back a bit. But the girl quickly recovered and began to deliver paid punches to the 'god's' midsection. He tried to distance himself with a kick to her gut, but she dodged and landed on of her own. The two continued to trade blows, though Cassie was rapidly gaining the upper hand.

~ Arendelle Docks ~

Kitana and Mileena smiled as they admired the sights. "Oh, Mother would have loved this." Kitana said to her sister. "One day we should see about letting her take a look here."

Mileena nodded. "Yeah. I kinda hope Kuai takes his time shopping." She joked.

~ Train Tracks ~

Maxine and Chloe sat down by the train tracks, enjoying their sea-salt ice cream. "So what do you think?" Chloe asked suddenly, getting her friend's attention.

"Do I think what?" Maxine asked, confused.

"What do you think you got your powers for?" Chloe added. "I mean, like, most people have a reason for getting superpowers, right? So there's gotta be a reason you became a walking time machine!"

"I...don't really know." Maxine answered. "I guess I haven't found that out yet."

Chloe grinned and wraped an arm around Maxine. "Well, good thing you have an awesome sidekick like me, then!" She exclaimed. "We'll figure this out together!"

Her friend stared at her, before smiling.

"Yeah." Maxine replied. "We will."

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Tokyo's District 12~

Ruby saw the fireball and rolled herself out of the way and dug her scythe into the ground and fired upon the trapped Vantias as Yang punched the air, letting loso her own hail of bullets.

~Detective Agency~

Shotaro restrained himself from protesting and sighed. "Same here, so, anything interesting happen?" Shotaro asked them.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Tsukino House-

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" Serena shouted, entering her home and taking off her shoes. She went to the living room and sat on the couch, relaxing. She quickly took the Silver Crystal, looking at it and feeling a odd sense of deja vu from just looking at it. Serena sighed dreamily as she replayed the memory of Tuxedo Mask talking with her and protecting her before putting the Silver Crystal away.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

Taking a breath from the modeling, Hina went to get treats for everyone, leaving those picked under Zordon. Thinking, Kimberly signed to Hikaru, "Are you like us? Do you know someone named Zordon?" "'So, you all seem to have noticed. Mr. Belt, you can reveal yourself now.'" Hikaru signed with Kimberly translating as Mr. Belt turned his screen on. "Hello, everyone." Everyone looked surprised at the talking belt.

-Detective Agency-

"Well, nothing new happened." Hermione said, looking at him. She sat on the bed, laying her Vulpix, rubbing his back. Philip sat at a separate desk in the room. "And I imagine nothing new has happened around here." "Well, Ron and I are willing to help with anything." Harry said, patting his Riolu on the head.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Takeru and Belle-

Walking down a street, Takeru smiled at seeing Remus picking up groceries while taking WilyKat and WilyKit back home. Suddenly, a group of Putties appeared. Gasping, Takeru and Remus told their companions the same, "Get somewhere safe." After they were out of sight, Remus and Takeru brought out and put their respective Drivers on, pressing the button on the side of his Ghost Eyecon, Takeru put it into his Ghost Driver as Remus inserted his Melon Lockseed into his Driver. The Ghost Driver shouted, "Eye! Batchirimina!"

"Henshin!" The two shouted, as their basic suits formed on their bodies, then a floating parka with glowing eyes appeared around Takeru while the Melon Arms part fell on Remus, as the parka went over Takeru. Then Takeru's helmet glowed as the Arms opened, their respective suits being completed.

"Soiya! Melon Arms: Tenka Gomen!"

"Kaigan: Ore! Let's Go! Kakugo! Gho-Gho-Gho-Ghost! GO! GO! GO! GO!"

With their suits completely formed, Takeru and Remus ran forward to face the clay formed footsoliders. While watching Takeru, Belle fell back when a Putty attempted to attack her, the Specter Eyecon falling out of her pocket

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Kiriko's Apartment-

Kiriko stretched as she entered her apartment and was surprised to find Go cooking dinner. "Welcome, onee-chan! Dinner's almost ready." He said, Kiriko looked surprised, "Um, okay....."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

After attending a customer who brought a bouquet of flowers, Aerith went to the front, watering the flowers that were placed in the front of the shop. Lenne hummed, watering the flowers on a shelf while chaos was in the back, planting new flowers. Aerith wondered if Harold was alright wherever he went.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Luka examined her jewels while Ahim sipped her tea, Gai tried to work on his homework from school. Groaning, he facedesked and rubbed his bruise, Don calmly worked on his homework.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira and Michal's home-

"Welcome back, Michal!" Akira shouted, hugging Michal as he entered the house with Shintaro. "And welcome, Gotou-chan!" "Yeah, we're back." Michal said, taking his shoes and walking in with Shintaro.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Rita!!" Zedd shouted, walking to his empress. "Did you send a troop of Putties to Earth for no reason?!" "Not for no reason." Rita said, trying to look innocent toward her husband. "There's a device down there and I wanted to try and get it before its supposed true owner would get it."

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hello, Serena," Kenji greeted his daughter as he was reading a magazine. "Rini's spending time with her friends, so she's going to be late a bit," Ikuko added as she stepped out of the kitchen, "So, how was school today?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sora's And Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Wow, that's so cool!" Sora exclaimed as he noticed Kai's cybernetic eye, "Hey Roxas, doesn't your Algebra teacher have an eye like that?" "Yup," Roxas replied, "Hence his nickname, 'Mad-Eye Moody.'" "Sure, why not?" Sora replied to Kai after she offered to help the three with their homework, "Though I'm still reading. Maybe Roxas and Kairi might need some help?" "You're free to take a look at my Biochemistry homework if you want," Roxas suggested to Kai as he was working on his Biochemistry homework.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courthouse Lobby~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Osha..." Foggy said as he blushed after May called him cute. "I guess my reputation precedes me," Murdock replied to Phoenix as he smiled, "Listen, I know this might sound a bit sudden, but after the way you handled the case, I feel like you'd be a great fit in joining my team. In other words, Mr. Wright, I am offering you a position at my law firm. I personally think we'd be great partners. But ultimately, the decision is yours."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: July 2011 - Hallway in Ministry of Magic, London, U.K.~

[​IMG]

After the conclusion of a hearing, British Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour, was walking back to his office when he suddenly noticed Dolores Umbridge approach him...

[​IMG]

"Good day, Minister," Umbridge greeted Scrimgeour, "How was the hearing?" "The Sirens were found guilty of all charges," Scrimgeour replied as he continued walking towards his office with Umbridge, "But they won't be sent to Azkaban. Instead, they'll be banished to a small uninhabited island in the North Sea where they are to remain for as long as they live." "I see," Umbridge commented, "Minister, would you mind coming to my office at 2 p.m. sharp? There is something of interest I would like to discuss with you." "Very well, Miss Umbridge," Scrimgeour replied, "I'll be there on time."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo's District 12~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After taking the brunt of the attacks that were delivered to him, Vanitas collapsed on the ground, appearing to have been defeated. "Is it... over?" Rue wondered out loud as an exhausted Katniss and Haymitch slowly approached him. "Who are you?" Katniss thought out loud as she knelt next to Vanitas, wanting to remove his mask in order to find out who he was. But just as she placed her hand on Vanitas's mask, he let out a rather creepy laugh, startling Katniss and Haymitch. As Katniss and Haymitch jumped back and stood in a defensive position, they watched Vanitas get up from the ground, saying, "Not bad at all. Congratulations. I'll keep you around. It's not like you're gonna last much longer anyway." Vanitas then teleported away from the area, leaving Katniss, Haymitch, and Rue with Ruby and Yang. "I have to stop him..." Katniss said to herself as she clenched her right fist. "Pikachu..." a worried Haymitch said as he noticed how Katniss felt. "Who was that?" Rue asked Katniss. "A Rider... and not a good one," Katniss replied as she looked at Ruby and Yang, remaining in her Rider form to avoid revealing her identity to the two, "Thank you, both of you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Xehanort and Hiccup's Dorm~

[​IMG]

As Hiccup was working on his homework while wondering where Xehanort was, he heard his communicator beep, feeling relieved that Xehanort wasn't here to notice it. "Yeah," Hiccup answered his communicator. "Aye-yi-yi, Hiccup, I'm glad you answered," Alpha's voice replied...

[​IMG]

"What is it Alpha?" Hiccup asked. "Remus and a new Rider ally named Takeru are having trouble with Putties!" Alpha cried. "Putties, huh? Guess I better go help 'em out," Hiccup replied as he got up and walked over to the balcony, where his dragon, Toothless, was taking a nap...

[​IMG]

"Wake up, Toothless. It's Rider time," Hiccup told his dragon, waking him up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wherever Remus and Takeru Are~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Look out below!" Hiccup cried as he was riding his dragon, flying above the scene. Jumping off of Toothless's back, Hiccup made a superhero landing on the ground, saying, "Hey everyone. Hope I'm not too late." Noticing three Putties wanting to attack him, Hiccup commented, "Three against one, how exciting." Summoning his Banaspear, Hiccup swung his weapon at the Putties, easily defeating them as he cheered, "Hah, three-pointer!" Meanwhile, Toothless landed and started to help out as well, attacking Putties by shooting them with plasma blasts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

As Darien was walking back to his apartment, he noticed Nick Fury seated in a bench, apparently waiting for Darien...

[​IMG]

Sighing, Darien sat next to Fury, asking, "What is it this time, Nick?" "What? No 'Hello'? Or 'How was your day?'" Fury replied. "You and I both know that you only meet me like this when you've got something you need me to do, or when you have something important to tell me," Darien said. Grinning, Fury replied, "You know me too well, Chiba. It's the Lemurian Star." "The ship launching the targeting satellites for Project Insight?" Darien asked. "That's the one," Fury confirmed, "A short while ago, the ship was hijacked in the Mediterranean by pirates led by notorious French pirate, Georges Batroc. We need you to join General Shining Armor's team. Get on the ship, free the hostages, and take back the ship." Noticing a J.I.A. van arrive and stop next to where Fury and Darien where, Darien got up as he said, "Well, looks like I got a flight to catch." As Darien was getting into the van, Fury told him, "You'll be briefed with additional information on your way there." Nodding in reply, Darien closed the van's door as it drove away to a J.I.A. airfield.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castle Oblivion~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Nope. Not gonna happen," Discord replied after being asked for help by Mewtwo and Rini. "Why not?!" Rini questioned. "Look, kid... even if I believed your whole 'I came from the future to stop a terrible thing from happening' story, I really couldn't care less about the world," Discord replied, "What has the world done for me? Huh?" Surprised to hear what Discord what saying, Mewtwo commented, "You've changed, Discord. The Discord I know wouldn't say such things." "Well guess what, Mewtwo... I changed," Discord replied, "Ever since we both left the Crystal Order, I've had time to think about it, and I realized something. I'm quite honestly better off on my own. Not that I don't mind you visiting, don't get me wrong. You'll always be my pal. But, it's just time for me to retire from the world. Trust me, I'm better off this way. And I wish the both of you the best of luck dealing with this 'dark future' that you keep mentioning, if it really is true. But it's not something I wanna tackle. Sorry to let you guys down." Disappointed, Rini sighed as she told Mewtwo, "Let's go, Mewtwo." As Rini headed towards the exit, Mewtwo stared silently at Discord for a bit before following Rini. "Don't be strangers," Discord said as he waved goodbye to the two, feeling a bit bad about what he did, and wondered if he said the right thing.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yoshi's House~

Luigi, Yoshi, and Rosalina arrived at Yoshi's place where there were clearly signs of a sweet rave party going on with people outside and neon colors flashing through the windows. Luigi spotted Sans among the group of party-goers. Luigi ran up to Sans having recalled him from their home earlier and said. "Hey, you were at our house earlier. Did you happen to see my brother anywhere? He's similar to me but chubbier and in red."

Sans looked at Luigi for a moment in thought as he said. "i didn't see anyone leave the place with that description. but on our way here we did see someone like him." Luigi smiled. "Excellent, so you saw him. Thank you sir." The trio went inside as Sans smiled. "wish you luck, kid."

And so the trio were bobbing and weaving around the dancing folk with Papyrus yelling in the background. "YEAH! THIS IS SO COOLIO!" only to fall over something. The trio eventually got to what was making the lights and sounds before Yoshi turned it off and Luigi shouted. "HEY! Have any of you seen Mario?" A Black colored yoshi soon walked up to our green friend wearing a bit of bling as he said. "Hold the phone, cousin. Why did you interrupt the party?" Rosalina glared at him stating. "Mario is missing and we can't find him." Peach quickly ran up to the group as she asked. "Mario's missing? Did you check your phone?"

Luigi pulled out his phone before he saw a new message and opened it up. The girls and Luigi looked at the message before they gasped. Luigi in a panic as he said. "Mario, you stupid heroic fool!" Peach soon shouted. "Party's over! We got Mario to go look for!" And with that everyone scrambled out onto the streets.

~Sora's House~

"Sure, why not..if it helps people, then it's a good benefit." Kai said as she took Roxas' Biochemistry homework and looked it over, her cybernetic eye gathering the details from the internet. She then quickly grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper before quickly beginning to write out a rather detailed diagram with all sorts of informaion. Kairi looked over her friend's shoulder at the sheet of paper before her eyes widened in shock. "Wow...that's detailed."

~Tokyo~

"Okay Mario, you got a superpowered evil version of you who is using powers from a magic apple of death and you can't do anything to it...what do you do?" Mario asked himself as he was running away from Shadow Mario. However Shadow Mario soon accelerated in front of Mario and slammed his feet into his face sending him back towards the barrier, he soon reappeared behind him before he started to play tennis with Mario's body punching and slamming it about the place.

"You know...my master has had his eyes set on you and your brother for a while now. He's said something about your own unusual abilities...that and things about Eternal Recurrance and some other words I didn't understand." Shadow Mario said as Mario tried to punch him with his fist only to have it stopped by Shadow Mario as an odd ice started to form around it extinguishing the fire surrounding Mario's fist.

Shadow Mario grinned. "But unfortunately...I cannot allow you nor your brother to exist. Soon you will shall walter and even your bravado won't save you..." The S-Type continued to wail upon Mario for a while as the latter tried to defend himself. Mario soon crashed into the side of the bubble and sat there with the empowered S-Type walking towards him.

~Kai's House~

"Um...this feels a bit strange." Pyrrha said as she looked behind her at the black spandex ensemble. "Does my ass look big?" Dawn soon looked at it before smiling. "Nah, it's just fine...only it's tight." However the conversation was interrupted with Samus poking a half-clothed C.C. stating. "Hey, she's not responding..."

Pyrrha and Dawn walked over to notice C.C. sitting in place with a blank stare before the latter poked her with Dawn saying. "Well, she's alive....HEY!" Pyrrha looked into her blank face wondering just what was going on with her asking. "Is she in a trance?" Dawn blinked. "I don't know...KALLEN!"

Kallen walked in not wearing the catsuit before asking. "Yeah? Something you all need?" Pyrrha looked at Dawn with concern. "I think C.C's not responding to us..." Kallen walked over to the green-haired woman and looked right into her golden eyes noticing the blankness before she said. "You three go out. If she's still done it then Sammy and Amy will be coming soon." With that the trio left the room as Kallen looked at her.​

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Home-

"Oh, it was good." Serena said, looking at her parents. "There was.... a bit of a event planning for the concert tomorrow night." Serena couldn't tell her parents that one of her classmates somehow turned into a monster and she as Sailor Moon used her Moon Healing Activation to restore her to normal or the conversation between her and Tuxedo Mask with her getting the Silver Crystal. Luna looked at her as she hopped on the couch. 'That's not true.' She thought, looking at Serena.

[​IMG]

-Remus' Home-

Lily sat at her laptop, working on designs for new weapons to give the heroes. She rubbed her forehead, saving her designs and opened a new window, starting on a new letter to Snape. James was out and Remus went to get the Wilys, so she was by herself.

[​IMG]

-Hino Shrine-

"Grandpa, Chad, I'm home!" Rei called out as she entered the shrine. She went into the living room and sat down, thinking about the fight at the school against Star.

-Hikau's Home-

With Mr. Belt now introduced to them, he translated Hikaru's signing as they talked with the four and how Hikaru was doing as Drive. Kimberly hoped that they would be fight together someday now that she knew there was another female that they could work with. They hushed themselves when Hina came in.

-Fight-

Seeing Belle about to be attacked by Putties, Takeru gasped and took out the Musashi Eyecon, opening the Ghost Driver and taking out the Ore Eyecon, putting Musashi in its place. As he closed the Driver, the Ore Damashii disappeared and a red parka appeared, flying on him as his form turned red as the Ghost Driver shouted, "Kaigan: Musashi! Kettō! Zubatto! Chō Kengō!" "I'm coming, Belle!" Takeru shouted, splitting his weapon into two. He ran to Belle, slashing at the Putties. Looking at him, Belle looked at him, surprised.

Takeru nodded at her and ran to help Remus, switching his Eyecon to the Beethoven, his form changed into a gray, black, and white form, as the Driver spoke, "Kaigan: Bee~tho~ven! Kyokumei! Unmei! Ja ja ja ja~n!" He waved his hands as a conductor, sending energy shaped like musical notes to the Putties.

Tossing his Melon Defender, Remus looked at Takeru and said, "So, you use abilities based on different historical figures. Interesting." "Yes, sir!" Takeru said. Remus thought and said, "Hope we get more battles together with everyone." Takeru nodded.

When it seems like there were no more Putties, more appeared. Takeru groaned, "Oh, come on! I thought we got them all." "Seems that they have the power to make more." Remus said, gripping his Melon Defender. Takeru gasped when he heard Belle scream, he turned to see Belle being grabbed by one of the Putties.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Rita and Zedd fought the fight from the Moon Palace, Rita using her telescope while Zedd used his sight, they both thought that Takeru was unique and together with Hiccup, they could be of use to them, but they believed that Harold or someone could stop them before that could happen.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

Harold was out on a refreshing walk after visiting Diagon Alley to see if any stores had some books relating to Animagus spells for the Beast but sadly, there was no Knut to be sold there, the tracing of whoever cast such a spell was well... untraceable, he groaned. "Maybe I should ask beast for more details on what the person said." Harold muttered and he heard a scream and when to the source and he kicked something, picking it u, it was a strange device with blue eyeball

"Do you want to save that woman?" Harold turned arudn to see a strange old man and Harold nodded. "Then take this belt and show your resolve!" and Harold looke ddown, seeing the same belt one o the strange warriors wore and he turned, opening the belt as he pressed the side of the strange device, revealing an S and slotted it in.

"Eye~! Batchirimiro!" Harold heard the Driver repeat and he was momentarily confused but focused and pulled the level, the Driver's icon changing to a Blue mask appearing where the S would be.

"Kaigan: Specter! Ready, Go! Kakugo! Doki Doki Ghost!"

In harodl palce stood a differently armoured being than Kamen Rider Ghost and haolr dpulled down the hood, he did feel a straneg power fill him, different than hs magic he was so familiar with and he charged forth, punching a Putty and he stood, "I'm here... to protect the weak." Harold said an he put a hand over the Driver, summoning a strange weapon. and he whacked the putties away in the Rod form before changing it's appearance, similar to a gun hand,

"Stay behind me." Harold said to Belle and he noted the others lending their assistance and he saw a yellow eyecon come from the similar Rider and he caught it. "Let's try you out!" Harold said and removed the Specter Eyecon and pressing th button on the yellow Eyecon and doen the same transformation moton.

"Kaigan: Edison! Ereki! Hirameki! Hatsumei-ō~!" as Spectre's form becamign like a dummy briefly before the Edison parka ghost equipped on him, Spectre's form changing once again and fired shots of elctricial energy.

~Ruby and Yang~

"hey, it was no sweat, right Sis? Sis?" Yang looked around and saw Ruby picking up Haymitch. "Oooh it's a Pikachu! Such a cuddly adorable moue, I bet you Weiss's fortune this little thing totally becomes a mascot Yang!" Ruby sad cheerfully and excitedly

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Shore~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I came as soon I could," Ron Burgundy told his Lillipup as he arrived at the shore, noticing his Pokemon waiting for him while staring out to the sea, "Where's Doby?" Looking at the direction Lillipup was staring, Ron noticed Doby, the Carvanha (now having evolved into a Sharpedo) he saved two months ago at this very shore, swimming back to the sea he came from...

[​IMG]

Ron and Lilipup both figured that it came time for Doby to return to the deep waters he was meant to call home, accepting that this was basically goodbye. Barking, Lillipup asked Burgundy what Doby was going to do. "He's looking for fish to eat, just as he should," Ron replied.

'He was my best friend...' Lillipup barked in its own language as it began to tear up. As for Ron, he picked up Lillipup to try and comfort the Pokemon as he sang a very heart-wrenching song...

[Ron Burgundy]
    You swam with strength
    You loved with grace
    You touched us all
    With your expressionless face
    Doby
    Oh, Doby
    May you find many treasures
    Both emotional and monetary
    You were wise and loving
    And never contrary
    Doby
    Oh, Doby
    I'll never forget thee
    Oh...

[Chorus]
    Doby
    Oh, Doby
    I'll never forget thee
    Do-

[Ron Burgundy]
    You touched us all
    With your expressionless face
    Doby

[Chorus]
    Doby

[Ron Burgundy]
    Oh, Doby

[Chorus]
    Doby

[Ron Burgundy]
    I'll never forget thee
    Dobyyyyy!!!

'I love you, Ron,' Lilipup barked in its own language as it continued crying. Patting his Pokemon on his head, Ron replied, "Let's go home, Lillipup." As Ron turned around and started walking back to his car, Lillipup took one last look at the sea, barking in its language, 'I hope you eat lots of fish and people, Doby.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Kai's House~

[​IMG]

Parking her van next to Kai's House, Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun stepped out of her vehicle while carrying a long wooden box containing something inside that Skye had requested to be sent to Kai. Walking over to the door, Calhoun knocked on the door, hoping she'll be done for the day soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"That sounds nice, dear," Ikuko commented after Serena mentioned event planning in the school for the concert tomorrow, "If you're hungry, we've got lots of leftovers in the fridge. Though, I do wonder when Rini will return."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, Rei!" Grandpa Hino greeted his granddaughter as he and Chad were watching coverage of the election on CNN. "Piplup, piplup!" Chad greeted Rei as well. "So, how was school today?" Grandpa asked her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Those things never do give up..." Hiccup said to himself as he watched the Putties respawn. Noticing Harold (now a Rider) dealing with Putties and saving Belle, Hiccup wondered out loud, "Huh? Who's the new Rider?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

~The Alps Mountain Range - Outside Castle Oblivion~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After exiting Castle Oblivion, Mewtwo and Rini were back outside in the cold and snowy mountain range, wondering what to do next. "That was not what I expected at all," Rini commented, "Mewtwo, in the future, you told me that Discord was someone who would always help his friends no matter what. So why was he acting the complete opposite?" "He... he just needs motivation," Mewtwo replied. "Well he needs that motivation pretty quick," Rini said, "Is there anyone or anything that you know will make him change his mind?" As Mewtwo thought about it for a bit, he had an idea, replying, "There is one possible solution..."

~Flashback: July 2011 - Ministry of Magic, London, U.K. - Dolores Umbridge's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Now then, what would you like to discuss, Miss Umbridge?" Scrimgeour asked Dolores as he arrived at her pink and prim office, where the wall was filled with ornamental plates containing pictures of moving kittens, a sight that the Minister of Magic had grown accustomed to. "Well, Minister, as you know, I am the top contender to take your place as the Minister of Magic," Umbridge replied as poured herself a cup of tea, "So, I was thinking we discuss the transition." "I beg your pardon?" a surprised Scrimgeour asked. "Well your reign will be over soon," Umbridge replied, "So I fi-" "I'm sorry, but you must be terribly mistaken," Scrimgeour interrupted, "My term is nowhere near its end. And I haven't retired, nor do I intend to do so." Grinning, Umbridge took a sip of her tea as she said, "Who said anything about retirement or the conclusion of your term?" Confused, Scrimgeour felt a presence appear behind him. Turning around, the Minister of Magic found the S-type known as Hive standing right behind him...

[​IMG]

"Hello, Minister," Hive greeted Rufus Scrimgeour, "I'm Hive." "What's going on here?" Rufus questioned. "A coup d'état," Hive answered as he pointed his hands towards the British Minister of Magic, sending millions of microscopic parasites flying towards him. As the parasites started to infect Scrimgeour, the Minister of Magic struggled as he tried to reach his wand, with Hive commenting, "You sure are a strong one..." Eventually, Scrimgeour was fully infected by Hive's parasites, which have attached themselves to Scrimgrour's brain and central nervous system, causing his brain to drastically increase dopamine production. In layman's terms, that basically meant Scrimgeour was now addicted to following any orders Hive gives him, making him strangely proud to be a slave of the S-type.

"Did it work?" Umbridge asked Hive. "It sure has," Hive replied, noticing the face that Scrimgeour was now giving him was that of someone very obedient, waiting to be ordered. Taking out a rope from his pocket, Hive handed it to Scrimgeour, telling him, "Find eternal peace." Knowing exactly what Hive meant, Scrimgeour nodded in reply, saying, "I'll do it." As the Minister of Magic got up from his seat, Umbridge got up as well, approaching him to whisper something to Scrimgeour's ear. "Hail the Crystal Order," Umbridge whispered to Scrimgeour's ear as he quietly left Umbridge's office. Once Hive was alone in the office with Umbridge, he commented, "Everything's going as planned." Hours later, Rufus Scrimgeour's body was discovered hanging from the very rope he was given, with the case of his death remaining a mystery to this day.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo's District 12~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Pika... pi?" a confused Haymitch said as Ruby carried him, while Katniss and Rue sweatdropped. "Yeah... he belongs to my friend, who I was going to take back to," Rue told Ruby, with Katniss realizing what Rue was doing to make sure her identity wasn't revealed.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino House-

"Yeah, I plan on going to support Michiru." Serena said, getting up and walking to the fridge. "When she plays her violin, it's so beautiful." Luna mewed and Serena poured some milk into her saucer. She sipped the milk while Serena ate some of the leftovers from the fridge.

[​IMG]

-Hino Shrine-

"It was great, I was just watching Michiru get some extra practice in before the concert." Rei said, not saying what really happened at school as to explain why she was a little late. She patted Chad on the head, she asked, "Sell a lot for the election today?"

-Battle-

"Whoever it is, he's very adaptable for his first battle." Remus said, looking at him. "Though I feel like I have seen him before." "Still, I didn't think he would use the same as me." Takeru said, watching him. The Wilys peeked out of their hiding spot and watched the fight, seeing Harold fight as Specter and protect Belle.

Belle just stayed behind Harold, watching confused. 'That orange hero used the power of Musashi Miyamoto, a well-known swordsman, then used the power of Ludwig van Beethoven, a famous composer of many known compositions. Now, this newcomer is using power based on Thomas Edison, the inventor of the light bulb from America.' She thought, confused.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Pacific Ocean - Route 21~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Anthony was riding his Lapras heading back to land, Anthony thought to himself, 'Oh wow! I finally got eight badges! Now I can finally challenge the Kanto Pokemon League! And after that, I think I'm gonna continue collecting more Pokemon while also challenging the Johto League, 'cause I'm gonna collect 'em all!' Suddenly, Anthony's Lapras was startled by the sight of Doby the Sharpedo swimming next to it...

[​IMG]

"Woah!" Anthony cried as he fell off of Lapras and landed in the water. "Hey, where are you going?!" Anthony questioned his Lapras as it swam away from the scene. As for Doby, he rushed towards Anthony, biting him. "AAAHH! HELP! HEEELP!!!" Anthony cried as Doby kept biting the Pokemon trainer, slowly killing and eating him. And thus, Anthony's journey came to a tragic end, never truly becoming the very best like no one ever was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~J.I.A. Airfield - Outide the Bus~

[​IMG]

As the van he was riding arrived at a J.I.A. airfield near the Bus, Darien Chiba stepped out of the vehicle and found General Shining Armor waiting for him near the aircraft...

[​IMG]

"General," Chiba greeted the pony as he approached him. "Darien, glad you could make it," Shining Armor responded as he shook Darien's hand with his hoof. "Any updates from the Lemurian Star?" Darien asked as he and Shining Armor walked towards the Bus. "No, unfortunately," Shining Armor replied, "Last contact we got was a distress signal sent by Agent Rumlow. Best thing we can do until we reach the ship is hope all our fellow agents on it are still safe." Elsewhere in the airfield, Skye was walking towards the Bus as well, but stopped as she was approached by J.I.A. Director, Kate Stewart...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Agent Skye," Kate called out to Skye as she approached her. "Director Stewart," Skye greeted Stewart, "Is something wrong?" "There's something I need to discuss with you before you embark on your mission," Kate replied as she began to whisper something to Skye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I see..." Hiccup replied to Remus and Takeru as he continued watching Harold fight. Noticing a group of Putties about to attack Harold from behind, Hiccup exclaimed, "Hey, let's help him out!" Rushing towards the Putties, both Hiccup and Toothless attacked them before they could even try to harm Harold, with Hiccup hitting them with an Au Lait attack, while Toothless shot a couple with plasma blasts. "Hey newbie, hope you don't mind a teensy bit of help," Hiccup told Harold as he and Toothless got themselves ready to fight back against any more attacks by the Putties.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University - Room Occupied by the Harold Saxon Campaign Team~

[​IMG]

~July 2011 - Ministry of Magic, London, U.K. - Dolores Umbridge's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

It's been days since the death of Rufus Scrimgeour, with the British magical community confused as to whether this was a suicide or a murder. Either way, Dolores Umbridge was immediately appointed as Scrimgeour's successor, becoming the new Minister of Magic of the United Kingdom. Joining her for a cup of tea in her office was Al Mualim, who held his cup high to give a toast, saying, "To victory." "To victory," Umbridge repeated as she held her cup high as well, "And may this country's magical community suffer from my forthcoming policies. They'll pay for what they did to the two of us." "Don't worry, my love... no longer will we be split from each other any longer," Al Mualim replied, "Once my stepson begins his campaign for prime minster of Japan next year, and win the following year, we'll finally be able to turn Earth into the utopia you wished for all those years ago." "I look forward to that day..." Umbridge commented as she and Al Mualim both took a sip from their cup of tea.

As Al Mualim was seated among Harold Saxon's campaign staff, waiting for his stepson, he noticed Saxon approach him...

[​IMG]

"Hey, Dad. The results are almost up," Harold told Al Mualim. "Good," Al Mualim replied as he got up, "I'd like to see it happen live." Nodding, Harold led Al Mualim across the room where campaign staff members were anxiously watching CNN, waiting for the results to come up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yup," Grandpa replied to his granddaughter, "It was a good day for business for sure." "Piplup, piplup!" Chad concurred as he nodded his head. Just then, Grandpa noticed the CNN headline stating that the winner of the election was about to be announced. "Oh, guess we're gonna find out who our next prime minster will be," Grandpa commented.

~Outside Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Teleporting outside the Tsukino household, Mewtwo and Rini looked around to make sure no one noticed them, with Rini asking, "So, Mewtwo... same time tomorrow?" "Yes," Mewtwo replied, nodding. "Okay. I really hope this Celestia can make Discord change his mind," Rini said. "She will... I'm sure of it," Mewtwo replied. "If you say so, Mewtwo," Rini replied as she walked back to the Tsukino's home with Luna-P floating around her, telling Mewtwo, "See you tomorrow!" As Rini entered her home, Mewtwo teleported away from the area. Meanwhile, back inside...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I agree," Kenji replied to his daughter talking about Michiru's violin skills, "I personally think she'd give Itzhak Perlman a run for his money." "I'm home!" Rini announced as she walked to the living room. "Oh, there you are, Rini," Ikuko greeted Rini, "How were your friends?" "They're doing great!" Rini replied, keeping her mouth shut about what she really did after school. "That's good," Ikuko said, "Are leftovers fine, dear?" "Sure," Rini replied as she sat in the couch, relaxing after a long day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Awesome!" Roxas commented as he looked over the detailed diagram that Kai wrote, "The explanations here are much easier to understand than the ones in the textbook. Thanks a bunch, Kai. I think this is exactly what I need to help me out with my homework." Meanwhile, Sora was on the last few words of Chapter 2, saying, "And I am... done!"

OOC: The following segments were written on @NutheadBros 's behalf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kai's House~

"Coming!" Dawn replied as she heard a knock on the front door. Opening it, she found Sgt. Tamora Jean Calhoun outside, carrying a large wooden box...

[​IMG]

"Can I... help you?" Dawn asked. "I'm Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun from the Japanese Intelligence Agency," Calhoun replied, "Are you part of the Rising Tide?" "Y-yes," Dawn answered. "Good," Calhoun said as she gave Dawn the box, "Give this to your supervisor. A little something from Skye." "Oh, Skye sent this?" Dawn asked as she was carrying the box. "Affirmative," Calhoun replied as she turned around, "Wish I could stay and chat, but duty calls. Look out for yourself, soldier." Closing the door, Dawn placed the box on a nearby table, and started to text Kai, telling her that Skye sent a package of some sort.

~Tokyo: Soul of an Apple~

Mario was on the ground, his usual bravado somehow missing as he was fighting an opponent who he couldn’t even stop alone. It had seemed as though Mario was doomed. Shadow Mario kept walking forward with his head tilted asking loudly. “What’s the matter? No smart remark? No miracle to make? Oh that’s right...you’re fighting me.”

Outside the barrier as Mario feared for his life, Luigi, Rosalina, and the others soon approached the barrier, blocking them off from Mario. Luigi peeked through the barrier before seeing his brother beaten senseless and Shadow Mario looming towards him. Luigi gasped and transformed immediately, his deep concern and worry for his brother giving him the power needed as he slammed his hammer into the barrier shattering it like glass.

Shadow Mario just stood there staring at Luigi blankly before hovering into the air. “Well, looks like somehow your brother managed to save you...no matter.” His eyes flashed before every other Lockseed appeared hovering around him with the exclusion of the Gold and Silver Apples before merging with his core. Once that was finished Shadow Mario landed and looked at the group before him with a grin. “I will not allow you to exist...in my world.”

Awakened Deity
    Shadow Mario Soul

Luigi soon flew in with his hammer, eyes burning green with rage yelling. “You nearly killed my brother!” Shadow Mario grinned before grabbing the end of the hammer and promptly blasted Luigi with the same sphere of golden energy he used on Mario sending him crashing to the ground. Raising a finger towards the others he made a motion of “Come and get me.” Shortly before Bowser, Yoshi,and Kirby rushed in.

Bowser tried to breathe a stream of fire from his mouth at the S-Type, only for him to raise his hand summoning a thick layer of protection that looked like a watermelon around him. Yoshi jumped into the air and tried to slam on top of the watermelon shield with his rear as Kirby tried to suck it in. Pink energy spikes looking akin to strawberries soon fired out slamming into the trio of fighters and knocking them back rather hard.

Looking to face the rest of the group Shadow Mario rushed in flash-stepping around grabbing Rock by the head and flash-freezing him in ice throwing him to the side. He soon fired off a purple projectile in the shape of a grape before the shot scattered knocking Rayman, Shirobon, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles about the ground. The eight CPUs and their Candidates tried to stop the S-Type as they went HDD only to get in the crosshairs of a pineapple that instantly exploded also knocking out Compa and IF as well. Shadow Mario then turned towards Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina before charging a bola-like attack and threw it at them sending them flying back. Once everyone was down he walked back over towards Mario and Luigi.

“And soon, you will all die like the failures that you are... and I will do as I please. The world is already crying because of the wrongs in the world...and it will soon be fixed.” Shadow Mario explained as Mario and Luigi groaned in pain, however the Lockseeds they held started to glow before beams of gold and silver energy shot off into the sky like a streaking firework. Shadow Mario stood back feeling the raw energy coming from the Lockseeds...before seeing a pair of gold and silver beings in the light...

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, as he watched the battle as it was taking place, Lash hid in the shadows as he leaned against the side of a building with his arms crossed, grinning as he watched the Lockseeds Mario and Luigi held glow and shoot beams of energy off into the sky.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tokyo~

"What the hell is THIS!?" Shadow Mario shouted seeing the brothers in the light clad in gold and silver. With quick handwork, Shadow Mario grabbed both brothers and proceeded to promptly spin around before throwing both of them with enough force to send them both flying out of the sky, a set of twinkles in the sky shining. Shadow Mario soon flew after the twinkles.

~Space: Moon~

Mario and Luigi unused to their new forms were flying at a high velocity until they soon flew into the pitch-black expanse of space. After colliding into the surface of the moon, Mario stood up along with Luigi. Mario looked over before his eyes widened in shock. "Luigi...I think we might have just ended up somewhere outside home...." Luigi looked at the blue ball nearby and gasped. "Mario, we're in space! WE'RE IN....SPACE!" Mario blinked in confusion. "Wait, didn't Mr. Cosmos tell us that there's no air in Space? How are we even alive?" Luigi soon looked at his metallic-silver duds. "Mario, we need to figure that later. Right now my clothes are different."

Shadow Mario landed on the Moon not far from the brothers before rushing in and tried to punch Mario only for the gold-clad brunette to slam his fist hard enough into Shadow Mario's face causing his head to spin around and tumbled about. Mario blinked as he looked at his fist. "Wow...is this what that lady meant?" Luigi's fist soon tingled with silver fire and he proceeded to attack Shadow Mario with enough force to keep him unmoving. Shadow Mario kicked Luigi off of him before proceeding to fire off golden orbs of energy that were causing loud and big explosions.

Mario jumped into the air and slammed his rear onto Shadow Mario breaking through the barrier he had up earlier, the S-Type stood dazed as Mario yelled aloud. "Let's work together!" Luigi nodded before Mario jumped on top of him and the duo slammed their combined force into Shadow Mario sending him tumbling about the ground until he laid to rest right outside the Moon Palace. The trio exchanged punches, kicks, and fireballs before Shadow Mario grinned. "You're unused to the strain the power is having on you...soon you will revert back...and die of lack of air."

Luigi blinked and looked at his brother in concern. "He's right, we know nothing about this form and I doubt we can breathe in space. We need air!" Mario cracked his fist. "Well, then looks like we have to end the fight quickly..." Mario then promptly slammed his fist into Shadow Mario's body pushing through the liquid-like exterior trying to reach for the Core. Luigi forcing himself on Shadow Mario as Mario yelled. "Time to play Operation! Nurse...knock him out." Luigi then pulled out his hammer and promptly slammed it into the S-Type's head knocking Shadow Mario out. Mario eventually reached the core before trying to grab and tug on it. With a sloshy sound Mario flew backwards and onto the ground holding the Forbidden Ringo Lockseed in his hand.

"Good job, Mario! You pulled out his Core...I think?" Luigi commented as he looked at the Lockseed and then at Earth. "Mario, this is really beautiful. It's not often you get flung into space and see the view." Mario looked at the view as well with the big shining sun in the distance. "Yeah, it really is pretty. Come on Luigi...let's get home." Mario soon grabbed Luigi's legs and spun him about before both brothers were soon floating towards their home planet. Shadow Mario, however struggled onto his feet and proceeded to pursue them as he jumped off.

~Sora's House~

"It's no problem. Schools tend to make things complicated in terms of things like these. What the people need to do is that while people want to be smartr...they need to understand it in a way that makes perfect sense to them." Kai explained before she got a text. "Oh boy, hang on guys. I need to take this." Kai soon went to the bathroom and proceeded to text Dawn back. Meanwhile Kairi finished her homework with a sigh of relief. "Finally, it's all done..."​

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Current Battle~

Harodl heard the strange armoured knight ask and he spoke. "Sure, it's not like I'm one to refuse help." Harold said and and he fired electricity shots once more at the Putties until he caught something falling from above, he saw a glimpse of the strange man giving a two fingered salute ebfore disappearing and Harold looked at it, it was a pale blue Eyecon and he spoke. "Let's go." Harold released the Edison Eyecon, maing his form Transient as Takeru did the same as Harold passed Edison in a arc to Ghost pressed the Button on the Eyecon, showing Number 11.

Harold put it on the Ghost Driver and it chanted once more as the parka ghost came flying, knocking Putties back before he pulled and pushed the lever. "Kaigan: Tutankhamun! Pyramid wa sankaku! Ōke no shikaku~!" Harold's new form stood as a small cobra like amchine came from somewhere and attached itself to his Gan gun hand and made an impromptu sickle.

Harold shouldered the weapon. "Well, here goes nothing." Harold said and used his momentum to strike at the Putties.

~Ruby And Yang~

"Well, we better not keep these two waiting sis, remember, we got places to be?" Yang said and Ruby crouched down, setting Haymitch on the ground. "Right Yang, hopefully we can meet more awesome people like this peach girl! In fact, let's call her Peach or Momotaros? You know that old folklore?" Ruby said as they walked on after bowing to Katniss, Haymitch and Rue.. "Where you do you learn this stuff Ruby?"

"Blake, you know she has a spot for books! Though... I don't know where she and Weiss are, I thought us as Team RWBY would kick all kind sof butt you know, like that suited heroes or heroines except we'd do more.... awesome!" Ruby pretended to do karate moves.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino House-

"Hey, welcome back, Rini!" Serena said, smiling as she came in. "I had a good time with my friends too." Luna mewed and rubbed Rini, Serena smiled, "Luna's really warmed up to you.It's nice to see that."

-Hikaru's House-

Kimberly and Thomas watched as Hina and Hikaru worked on and adjusted the cloth around Tommy and Eiji, the two standing still as the girls made their design real.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei kept quiet, not stating her dislike for politics due to her father leaving her when her mother passed. She watched the news to hear the result of the election.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

While everyone was resting in the living quarters of the Galleon and minding their business, Ahim and Luka enjoying a cup of tea with each other, Gai was refreshing himself on Sentai and Doc was at ship's computer, They heard something on the dock and looked at each other, wondering what it was.

-Battle-

"Don't leave me out." Takeru said, taking his current Eyecon and changing it to the Robin Eyecon. His form became transient as a green parka with a feather appeared and came on him

"Kaigan: Robin Hood! Hello! Arrow! Mori de Aou!"

His new form stood as his weapon changed and Remus activated his Squash function, charging his Musou Saber and slashing at the Putties with a melon shaped energy Looking at their clay formed opponents, Remus gripped his Melon Defender, "They're winding down. Lets really show them the power of our might." "Sounds like a plan." Takeru said, holding the changed Gan Gun Saber.

The two Wilys and Belle watched as the three worked with Harold.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Rita groaned, rubbing the sides of her head as they began to ache. Zedd carefully watched as Harold fought, adapting his new power pretty well and working with the others.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo University - Room Occupied by the Harold Saxon Campaign Team~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After a few minutes of waiting, and the last of the polls were counted, Al Mualim, Harold Saxon, and the rest of the Saxon campaign staff quietly watched as a certain headline suddenly appeared on CNN:

BREAKING NEWS: Harold Saxon wins the 2013 Election for P.M. of Japan

The campaign staff immediately cheered loudly as they noticed that Harold Saxon won the election, and will be the next prime minister of Japan. Grinning, Al Mualim gave his stepson a pat on the back, telling him, "I'm proud of you, Harold." "Thank you, Dad," Harold replied as he smiled at Al Mualim.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG]

Also watching the election results live were Marius and many other Saxon supporters, who were seated outside near a stage where Saxon was scheduled to speak after the results were announced. And just as the Saxon supporters saw the election results come in, Marius joined many others in cheering, crying, "YES!!" and "Saxon!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Watterson Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Nicole and her husband, Richard, were watching the announcement of Harold Saxon's victory in the election, Nicole commented, "Wow. Hard to imagine that the stepson of Anais's principal will be our next prime minister." "He could be a good leader," Richard replied as he shrugged, "He's a business-minded individual who knows how to get things done." "Huh?" a confused Nicole said, surprised to hear her usually dumb husband (who isn't even registered to vote) say such a thing, "But you didn't even vote for the guy." "I know. But that's what the guys who support him keep saying," Richard replied.

~Outside the Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

Hearing a commotion of some sort outside the Moon Palace, Goldar rushed outside to see what it was. But as he arrived, he noticed Mario and Luigi floating to Earth while followed by Shadow Mario. Shaking his head, Goldar told himself, "I must be seeing things..." The warrior then went back inside, hoping that the Putties put a stop to the new Rider.

~Hino Faily Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Wow, Harold Saxon, your own principal's stepson," Grandpa Hino told Rei as the election result was displayed, "I wonder if that means Nintendo High will start getting special attention from now on." "Piplup..." Chad shrugged in response.

~Sora's And Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yeah, you make a really good point, Kai," Roxas replied to Kai as he worked on his homework. Just when Kai got Dawn's text message and needed a place in private to check it out, Sora pointed to the bathroom, telling her, "You can go to the bathroom if you want." And as Kai left to check her text message, Sora checked to see if he had anything else to do for homework.

~Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After bidding farewell to Ruby and Yang, Katniss, Haymitch, and Rue arrived at Katniss's home. Over in Katniss's room, Katniss and Rue were busy doing their homework, while Haymitch was relaxing in Katniss's bed. "Hey, Rue... thanks," Katniss thanked Rue, "For helping keep my identity as a Rider a secret." "Don't mention it," Rue replied, "What are friends for?"

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"You're right," Rini replied to Serena as she gave Luna a pat on the head, "So, how was your day, Luna?" "Here you go, Rini," Ikuko said as she placed a plate of leftovers from the previous night on the table for her. "Thanks," Rini replied.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yeah, let's finish 'em!" Hiccup exclaimed as he signaled Toothless, with the dragon joining Hiccup and the others in finishing off the remaining Putties, hitting the clay opponents with plasma blasts, while Hiccup activated the Squash function on his Sengoku Driver, giving a very powerful kick in the shape of a banana to a couple of Putties.

~???~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Collapsing to the ground, Shinnok was finally beaten by Cassie. "Well, aren't you going to kill me?" Shinnok asked Cassie as she stood over him. "No. I'm done here. You're not even worth it," Cassie replied as she walked back to her father, "Let's get out of here, Dad." "Well done, young one," Savage Opress congratulated Cassie, slowly clapping. But as Cassie and her father started to walk away, Shinnok yelled as he got up and rushed towards the two, wanting to finish them once and for all. But before he could touch the Cages, Shinnok was impaled in his chest from behind by a glowing green sword, with the wielder being none other than Mother Talzin herself...

[​IMG]

As Shinnok turned his head to see who stabbed him, Talzin said, "Now you die, fake god!" Taking out her sword from Shinnok, Talzin swung it towards Shinnok's neck, slicing off his head, and killing him once and for all as everyone watched what remained of Shinnok turn to dust, with only the red gem remaining. "He's... gone..." a surprised Johnny Cage said. As Talzin picked up the red gem from the ground, Johnny said, "That's what he used to be as powerful as he just was." "You are correct, actor," Talzin replied to Johnny, "And it must be kept somewhere safe, where no evil beings like Shinnok can use it to harm others. I will be more than happy to watch over it." "B-but... why did you help us?" Johnny asked. "Because I know how it feels to want to protect your child from danger," Talzin replied, "My three daughters were unfairly taken from me, and I tried hard to save them. But... I failed. So, I try to stop people like Shinnok from causing the same kind of pain I went through when I lost my daughters." "I see," Johnny commented, "Well, thanks... for everything." "Now, to leave this wretched place," Talzin said as she waved her hand and a portal appeared, telling Savage, Vergil, Cassie, and Johnny, "Through here, we can return to Tokyo."

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tokyo Atmosphere~

As the brothers and Shadow Mario started to descend onto the planet, fire began to surround them in colors of red, green, and navy-blue. Unknown to the brothers, Astral appeared near Shadow Mario and promptly slapped him out of the sky in a different direction before vanishing. Mario and Luigi let go of each other and began to descend further towards their familiar surroundings.

~Sora's House~

"Okay..." Kai said before she texted Dawn back with the exact instructions on what to do with the package, however she soon got a second text from Hikaru immediatly causing Kai to read it. "Hey, check the sky! here are two shooting stars?" She soon stood up and got out of the bathroom and walked towards the nearest window. Peeking her head out Kai soon saw the red and green lights before shouting. "Hey! I see shooting stars!" Kairi came over and poked her head out seeing the two "Stars" streak through the sky before smiling. "They are pretty, but are they supposed to be red and green?"​

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Home-

Serena hummed a song that she recalled Michiru playing on her violin as she ate her portion of leftovers, Luna sipped from her saucer. She looked at Serena's schoolbag and sensed something, wanting to talk with Serena when they were alone.

-Fight-

"Time for the finisher!" Takeru shouted, grabbing the lever on his Driver and pulling it out before pushing it back in. "My life is burning bright!"

"Dai Kaigan: Robin Omega Drive! Kaigan: Robin Hood! Hello! Arrow! Mori de Aou!"

He pulled back on the energized bowstring of his weapon, many copies of his form appear, each one gaining a energy arrow. Waiting til it was charged completely, he let it go and his copies did the same. Each energy arrow fired and hit a Putty as Remus ran forward and slashed at the remaining Putties. Watching, WilyKat looked starry eyed, saying, "I wanna be like that when I grow up!" "Oh, stop dreaming, Kat." WilyKit said, crossing her arms. Belle watched, amazed.

-Hikaru's Home-

The group heard the results of the election on the TV since they decided to hear the result and Eiji kept quiet, thinking of his father. Tommy looked at the OOO Rider and wondered why he didn't talk much of his family. Hina sipped some of the tea she had while Hikaru put out more snacks. Kimberly looked at Ankh, "Do you eat anything but ice pops?"

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei saw the results, she thought for a moment and said, "I may need to console my spiritual sense for what will happen now that he's elected." She closed her eyes in mediation.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Galleon-

Working at the computer, Doc looked at the monitor and saw two beings fall from the sky. Gai, Luka, and Ahim looked at the monitor in surprise, Doc said in surprise, "Uh, Marvelous, I think we need to get the Galleon into space to catch these things."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Seeing their Putties being destroyed, Zedd left the balcony and grabbed a strange brace device with a neon green eye object. He headed to a private room and summoned Draco from his dorm room, the blond haired boy being unconscious. 'I'll make it so this boy isn't controlled but still fights for us against Zordon and his army.' He thought, doing something to the object.

When the boy woke up, Zedd hid in the shadows, holding the device and the object to him. "Take these and you will find out the truth of those so called 'heroes'," Zedd offered. Draco hesitantly took them and puts the brace on his wrist, tilting it counter clockwise then upward, then inserted the object and pressed the tap, causing a little droplet to fall on the object.

"Yes~sir!"

Draco gained a Transient form like Takeru and Harold while the Parka Ghost flew around him, then the Parka Ghost wrapped around him, completing his new form.

"Tengan: Necrom! Mega Ulord! Crush Invader!"

"Come, I have some people to test this power." Zedd said, taking him to a certain location.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Empty Lot-

Receiving a strange unknown message, Go and Snow looked around when Zedd appeared with Draco as Necrom. Snow had a disgusted look on his face but Zedd ignored it, holding his staff to them. "Necrom, get them. They are your enemy." Draco ran to them, sending a attack to them. The two jumped, Snow shouted, "What the hell?" "I mean they're after these." Go said, taking out his Signal Bike. Snow took out his Signal Bike, "After this thing?"

Standing, they both took out their Drivers and put them at their waists, then lifted part of it to insert the Signal Bike. They lowered the part, as their forms changed.

"Signal Bike! Rider: Mach!"

"Signal Bike! Rider: Chaser!"

Go's form became white and red with a scarf from his shoulder, Snow's form became silver and purple. Hitting on the button on top of his Driver, Go gained a gun with a wheel on it while Snow got a ax styled as a signal light. "Alright, come get some." Snow said, running to Draco with Go.

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh wow, shooting stars!" Roxas exclaimed as he noticed the two 'stars' from his window. "Awesome," Sora added, "Be sure to make a wish!" "Way ahead of you bro," Roxas replied as he and Sora both silently made a wish.

~Tokyo's Hell's Kitchen District - Alleyway~

[​IMG]

Following the direction of Shadow Mario's descent after being slapped by Astral, Lash arrived at an alleyway in the Hell's Kitchen district of Tokyo, and found Shadow Mario on the ground. Noticing a Corridor of Darkness appear next to Shadow Mario, Lash figured that this was the signal he was expecting. "Get up you traitorous filth," Lash scolded Shadow Mario as he picked the S-type up with his left hand, "There is someone who wishes to challenge you..." Pushing Shadow Mario into the Corridor of Darkness, Lash watched the dark portal he sent Shadow Mario to disappear, expecting Shadow Mario's challenger to deal with the S-type.

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Harold Saxon walked towards the podium to give his acceptance speech, while accompanied by Al Mualim and a couple of his campaign staff, Saxon's supporters cheered loudly at his sight, smiling as he waited for nearly two minutes for his supporters to relax from all their cheering. "Thank you. Thanks to each and every one of you for coming tonight," Saxon finally spoke as his supporters cheered yet again, "We had a very long night, and one that turned out to be really great. The voters turned out in record numbers and delivered a historic victory. Earlier, MP Cosmos called to offer her congratulations. We had a really good phone call. She was very gracious. MP Cosmos waged a spirited campaign, and she and her supporters can be proud of their efforts. My stepfather and I wish MP Cosmos and her whole family all our best wishes. Japan has spoken, and I'm humbled by the trust and the confidence of my fellow citizens. With that trust comes a duty to serve all Japanese. And I will do my best to fulfill that duty every day as your prime minster. There are many people to thank, and I think and my family comes first. My stepfather, Al Mualim, who struggled trying to maintain both running a local prestigious high school, and helping my campaign. So Dad, I want to thank you for your loving support." Saxon's supporters then cheered as Saxon and Al Mualim happily shared a heartfelt hug. "And I also want to thank my superb campaign team," Saxon continued, "I want to thank you all for your hard work. I was impressed every day by how hard and how skillful our team was. And I want to thank the thousands of our supporters across our country. I want to thank you for your hugs. I want thank you for your prayers. I want to thank you for your kind words. I want to thank you for everything you did to make the calls, and to put up the signs, to talk to your neighbors, and to get out the vote. And because you did the incredible work, we are celebrating today. In the years to come, Japan will be given great tasks. And I assure you, we will face them with strength and courage. Together, we can restore the vigor of this economy, and show resolve and patience in our long battle with terror. Our military will bring justice to the enemy and honor to Japan. Our nation has defended itself and served the freedom of all beings. I'm proud to lead such an amazing country moving forward. We are now entering the era of a new hope. We will help the emerging democracies around the world so they can grow in strength and defend their freedom. And our service men and women will come home with the honor they have earned. With good allies at our side, we will fight this war on terror with every resource of our national power so our children can live in freedom and in peace. However, reaching these goals will require a broad support of the people of Japan. So I would like to take this moment to speak to every person who voted for my opponent, Cosmos. To make this nation stronger and better, I will need your support, and I promise to work hard to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust. I will take this new era in Japanese history as a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation. We have one country, one constitution, and one future that binds us. And when we come together and work together, there is no limit to the greatness of Japan. Only when we work together, can we achieve incredible things. And I guarantee you all, together, we can make Japan great again! God bless you! And God bless Japan!" As Saxon finished his speech, his supporters continued cheering, celebrating, and waving around Japanese flags and Saxon campaign banners as the song Happy started playing in the speakers, red and white balloons were released with confetti, and red and white fireworks erupted in the sky above them, with Saxon joining his supporters in their celebration.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hotel - Conference Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Saddened and disappointed by the election results, Cosmos's supporters watched as she entered the stage to give her concession speech, joined by her campaign staff (including Celestia), and started cheering for the candidate they supported. "Thank you so much. I love you all. Thank you," Cosmos told her supporters as she struggled to hold back her tears, while her supporters continued cheering for her, "You just have no idea how warming and how generous your welcome is, your love is, your affection. And I'm gratified by it. And I'm truly sorry that we got here a little bit late and little bit short. I spoke to Minister Saxon, and I offered him and his stepfather my congratulations on their victory. We had a good conversation, and we talked about the danger of division in our country and the desperate need for unity, for finding the common ground, and coming together. Today I hope that we can begin the healing. In Japan, it is vital that every vote count and be counted. But the outcome should be decided by voters, not in any other way. I would not give up this fight if there was a chance that we would prevail. But it is now clear there won't be enough outstanding votes for us to be able to win this election. My friends, it was here that we began our campaign for prime minister of this great country, and all we had was hope and vision for a better Japan. It was a privilege and a gift to spend all that time traveling this country, coming to know so many of you. I wish that I could just wrap you up in my arms, and embrace each and every one of you individually all across this nation. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would be the first to tell you that I owe so much to my family. They're here with us today. They were with me every single step of the way. They sustained me. They went out on their own and they multiplied the campaign all across this country. And I would like to thank all those who voted for me, and to every single individual who voted, no matter who their candidate was. And thanks everyone who helped with my campaign, from Leslie Knope to Celestia, you all did a wonderful job. There's so much written about campaigns, and there's so much that Japanese never get to see. I wish they could all spend a day on a campaign, and see how hard these folks work to make Japan better. It is its own unbelievable contribution to our democracy, and it's a gift to everybody, but especially to me, and I'm grateful to each and every one of you. And I thank your families, and I thank you for the sacrifices you've made. And to all the volunteers all across this country who gave so much of themselves. I think of the brigades of supporters, young and old, who took time to travel, time off from work, their own vacation time, to work. They braved the hot days of summer and the cold days of the fall and the winter to knock on doors because they were determined to open the doors of opportunity to all Japanese. They worked their hearts out. And I wish, you don't know how much, that I could have brought this race home for you, for them. And I say to them now: Don't lose faith. What you did made a difference. And building on itself, we go on to make a difference another day. I promise you, that time will come, the time will come, the election will come, when your work and your ballots will change the world. And it's worth fighting for. I want to especially say to the Japanese people... in this journey, you have given me the honor and the gift of listening and learning from you. I have visited your homes, I visited your places of worship, I visited your community halls, I've heard your stories. I know your struggles, I know your hopes. They are part of me now. I will never forget you. I will never stop fighting for you. You may not understand completely in what ways, but it is true when I say to you that you have taught me, you have tested me, you've lifted me up, and now you've made me stronger. I did my utmost best to express my vision and my hopes for Japan. We worked hard, we fought hard, and I wish that things had turned out a little differently. But in a Japanese election, there are no winners or losers, because whether or not our candidates are successful, the next morning we all wake up as Japanese. That is the greatest privilege and the most remarkable good fortune that can come to us on Earth. With that gift also comes obligation. We are required now to work together for the good of our country. In the days ahead, we must find common cause. We must join in common effort, without remorse or recrimination, without anger or rancor. Japan is in desperate need of unity and longing for a larger measure of compassion. I hope our next prime minister, Harold Saxon, will advance those values in the coming years. I pledge to do my part to try to bridge the partisan divide. I know this is a difficult time for my supporters, but I ask them, all of you, to join me in doing that. Now, more than ever, we must stand together and win our long war on terror. I will also do everything in my power to ensure that my party stands true to our best hopes and ideals. I believe that what we started in this campaign will not end here. I believe that all we fought for will happen sooner than we may think, because we are Japan, and Japan always moves forward. I've been honored to represent the citizens of my district in the Japanese parliament. And I pledge to them that in the years ahead, I'm going to fight on for the people and for the principles that I've learned and lived with. I'm proud of what we stood for in this campaign and of what we accomplished. I'll never forget the wonderful individuals who came to our rallies, who put their hopes in our hands, who invested in each and every one of us. I saw in them the truth that Japan is not only great, but it is something extraordinary. So with a grateful heart, I leave this campaign with a prayer that has even greater meaning to me now that I've come to know our vast country so much better thanks to all of you and what a privilege it has been to do so. God bless Japan. Thank you, thank you all!"

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Is something wrong, Luna?" Rini asked Luna as she noticed her looking at Serena's schoolbag. Meanwhile, as Kenji was checking the news on his phone, he found out that Harold Saxon won the election for prime minister, thinking to himself, 'So, Saxon won... guess tomorrow's gonna be a really busy day at work...'

---------------------------------------------------------------

~African Savannah - Keyblade Graveyard~

[​IMG]

Standing in a crossroad of keyblades, a mysterious figure in a black cloak waited as he held a golden orb. Just then, a Corridor of Darkness appeared in front of him, with Shadow Mario coming out of it and landing on the ground. "You have arrived. About time," the mysterious figure said as the Corridor of Darkness disappeared. Putting the orb he was carrying into his pocket, the mysterious figure continued, "Behold... these lifeless keys used to be full of power, united with the hearts of their masters. On this barren soil, Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat... as a great Keyblade War raged. On this very spot, the final battle in the Keyblade War took place, and the outcome would then change the world forever... if you believe the stories that is. And in those very stories, it is stated that the Keyblade War almost caused extinction of all life. A thought that I believe you toyed with before, hmm? And it is that reason that I brought you here, Shadow Mario. You see, I believe I have a destiny, one that I'm afraid you are interfering in. At the end of the day, only one of us will be walking out of here alive..." The mysterious figure then summoned an Ethereal Blade in both of his hands...

Boss Battle

MysteriousFigure.png

-???-
    The Mysterious Figure

Jumping back, the mysterious figure sent an X-shaped shockwave from his blades towards Shadow Mario, sending him flying as he summoned several orbs to fire spears of energy at the S-type. As that was happening, the mysterious figure created different two other copies of himself, with the copies attempting to strike Shadow Mario with either a long or short combo with strikes from the Ethereal Blades, while the original darted around the area and attempted to knock Shadow Mario high into the air whenever he got the chance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Mediterranean Sea - Lemurian Star - Galley~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Agents Rumlow and Spy Fox were all tied up with other J.I.A. agents by their French pirate captors, one of the pirates was yelling to a fellow pirate in French, "I said to Batroc, if we want the J.I.A. to pay, we have to start sending bodies now! I have a bullet for someone..." Turning around to the hostages, the pirate kicked Rumlow's leg, asking him with his very broken accent, "You want a bullet in your head?!" The pirate then went back to speaking French, yelling at Rumlow, "Move that leg. Want a bullet in your head?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

~The Bus - En Route to the Mediterranean Sea~

As the Bus was headed towards the Lemurian Star's location in the Mediterranean Sea, inside the aircraft, Fitz and Simmons were debriefing Shining Armor, Darien, Skye, Alan, and Melinda May on their mission to rescue J.I.A. hostages and the captured ship from pirates. "Target... the J.I.A. ship known as The Lemurian Star," Fitz informed the group as he and Simmon were showing them the necessary information on a screen. "It was sending up a payload when pirates took over the ship, ninety-three minutes ago," Simmons added. "Any demands?" Darien asked. "150 billion yen," Fitz replied. "Why so steep?" Skye asked. "Simple. Because it's the J.I.A.," Simmons answered. "So it's not off course, it's trespass," Darien commented. "I'm sure they have a good reason," May added. "You know, I'm getting a little tired of being a janitor for the J.I.A.," Daien said. "Relax, it's not that complicated," Alan told Darien. "How many pirates?" General Shining Armor asked. "Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this guy..." Fitz replied as he pulled up an image on the monitor of infamous French pirate, Georges Batroc. "Georges Batroc," Simmons added, "Ex-TGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's 'red notice'. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. This man's got a rep for maximum casualties." "And the hostages?" Darien asked. "Uh...mostly techs," Fitz answered, "Though, we do have Agents Rumlow and Spy Fox as well. We believe they're currently in the the galley." 'What's Rumlow doing on a launch ship?' May curiously pondered to herself. "Alright, I'm gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc," Darien announced, "Shining, Skye, you two kill the engines and wait for instructions. May, Alan, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to life pods, and get 'em out. Alright, let's go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the Putties were defeated, Hiccup happily cheered, "Aww yeah! Who's the boss now, Putties?!" Turning towards Remus, Takeru, and Harold, Hiccup held up his hand for a high five, and said, "Nice work team! High five!"

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Putty Battle: END~

Harold watched as the Putties they were called, defeated, Harold took a moment to sink everything in, for the fight, he just acted on impulse and his body did the rest, just what was it he become? Harold wasn't sure. "This isn't any magic I heard of... what exactly is it?" Harold questioned in his mind and he cupped his chin or rather, a hand under his mask.

"Okay, the forms have names since I used Edison and Tutankhamen, is there any significance there?" Harold thought, he wasn't that brushe dup on history, just only what he knew about the magical world and it's workings, he'd have to check with the library or something.

"So, we done?" Harold asked.

~Vergil~

Vergil said not a word and simply entered the portal

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Luna turned her attention back to rubbing Rini. Serena grabbed her bag and said, "I'm going up to my room." She went upstairs and went to her room, taking out the Moon Wand and looking at the Silver Crystal. She tried to figure out the strange familiar feeling she had about the Crystal.

-Street-

"Whew." Takeru wiped his helemt. He looked at Harold, Remus, and Hiccup, "How about you all head to my family temple, the Daitenku Temple? That girl Specter protected knows a lot of the people who whose power that he and I used. So she can help inform us about them." "Well, I would have call those children's parents." Remus said, looking at the WilyKat. Takeru nodded.

-Hikaru's Home-

Finishing up for the day, Hikaru waved at them as they left and sat back in a chair. Looking out a window, Hikaru wondered what powers that Drive had and that she could access later on. Tommy led Kimberly to his home while Thomas sat on the porch to the backyard, thinking in deep thought. Eiji went with Hina and got three ice cream cones, giving one to Ankh.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Changing into her priestess garb, Rei went to the innermost room and prayed, hoping to see a vision of what the future held. But she couldn't see a clear vision to help her see what would happen.

[​IMG]

-Ballet Studio-

In a empty ballet studio, a single person danced, practicing ballet to the melody of Canon in D. The person focused on their dancing then stopped before the song ended. She stretched and sipped a bottle of water.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Empty Lot-

Zedd watched as Draco fight Go and Snow as the three of them seemed to be decent fighters thought it was their first fight. Go and Snow were at a advantage because of their weapons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.