RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

OOC: Events at Nintendo High School have been skipped ahead to the end of the school day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Nintendo High School~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, another day... another trip to Scrooge McDuck's Ice Cream Shoppe for some sea-salt ice-cream," Loki commented as he, Thor, and their friends exited Nintendo High School after the end of the school day. "Ice-cream's on me for today, guys," Vanellope said, "My treat." "Thanks, Vanellope," Xion thanked her friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Island Off of Porta Vista - Swimming Pool~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Over in Pacha's island was a pool party that Pacha invited Kuzco to, celebrating the recently opened Kuzcotopia Conservation Center in the island. Silver and his Chikorita were barbecuing burgers, Chica was putting sunscreen on Tipo and Chaca while carrying her and Pacha's newborn baby, and the rest of the island's residents (many of whom work in the conservation center) were swimming and enjoying themselves. "Ha, boom baby!" Kuzco exclaimed as he came out of the men's restroom near the pool after putting on his swim trunks by kicking the door open...

[​IMG]

"Ha, boom baby!" Pacha exclaimed as well, doing the exact same thing as Kuzco did, but from his home...

[​IMG]

Both Pacha and Kuzco then ran towards the pool, with Kuzco sliding down a slide to the pool, playing with the others who were swimming. As for Pacha, he jumped into the pool by doing a cannon ball, splashing everyone in the pool. Meanwhile, near the pool, a guy with a microphone started to sing...

[​IMG]

[Theme Song Guy]
    You'd be the coolest dude in the nation
    Or the hippest cat in creation

*After swimming a bit, Kuzco steps out of the pool, and dries himself with a towel*

[Theme Song Guy]
    But if you ain't got friends then nothing's worth the fuss

*Chica then hands Kuzco a poncho for him that she made recently.*

[Theme Song Guy]
    A perfect world will come to be
    When everybody here can see

*After putting on the poncho, Kuzco notices the poncho had a picture of a llama on the front, which he thought was a really nice touch, thanking Chica with a hug. The rest of those in the party then join together for a group hug as well*

[The Song Guy]
    That a perfect world begins and ends
    A perfect world begins and ends
    A perfect world begins and ends with...

[Everyone]
    Us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: May 1987 - Outside Dolores Umbridge's Apartment in Tokyo, Japan~

[​IMG]

As he knocked on Umbridge's door, Al Mualim waited as he was carrying a bouquet of flowers for Dolores, looking forward to having dinner with her tonight, and hoping to pop the question to her during dinner. As she unlocked her door, Dolores looked at Al Mualim with a strangely somber look on her face...

[​IMG]

"Al Mualim..." Umbridge greeted her visitor. "Good evening, Dolores," Al Mualim replied as he handed her the bouquet, "These are for you." "Th-thank you," Umbridge replied, "Please... come in." Nodding, Al Mualim entered Umbridge's apartment, wondering why she sounded rather depressed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Highway in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A.~

[​IMG]

"Thanks, Nick," Judy replied as she got off the motorcycle and walked towards the burglars and their damaged car, "Alright, crooks, you got no where else to run!" The burglars then got out of their car, all shaken from the crash, holding their hands up high as a sign of surrender, with one of them saying, "Okay, okay, you got us, officer!" Grinning, Hopps contacted police headquarters with her radio, saying, "This is Officer Judy Hopps happy to report that the bank burglars have willingly surrendered." "Copy that, Officer Hopps," a voice in the radio replied, "Reinforcements will be arriving to your location shortly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Demande continued waiting with Hans and Olaf, he saw Saphir and Nephrite finally heading towards them...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"There you are, Saphir, Nephrite," Demande greeted his brother and butler, "Aren't Elsa and Anna coming to say goodbye?" Shrugging, Hans replied, "Maybe they're busy with something?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shining Armor's and Cadance's Home~

[​IMG]

Opening the door to her home as she was carrying around groceries with her magic, Cadance entered her dark living room, closing the door behind her and locking it. As she switched the lights on, she was met by a big surprise in the form of her husband and his J.I.A. gang with a cake and a banner on the wall saying 'Congratulations'...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Surprise!" Shining Armor and the others yelled as confetti was thrown around. As for Cadance, she was certainly surprised by the scene, asking, "Shining... w-what's going on?" "Isn't it obvious?" Shining Armor replied as he approached his wife and gave her a kiss, "We're all celebrating the fact that you and I are gonna be parents." "R-really?" Cadance asked as she placed the groceries on the floor. "Yup," Simmons replied. "Congratulations you two," Fitz added. "Wow, I uh... don't know what to say," Cadance said as she blushed, "Thank you, everyone... Simmons, Fitz, May, Alan, Skye, and... umm, who are you two?" As Cadance wondered who Hiro and Baymax were, Baymax approached the pony, telling her, "Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I could give an estimate of when you will be giving birth to your offspring. Would you mind telling me when your offspring was conceived by se-" "OKAY! I think that's enough, Baymax," Hiro exclaimed as he pushed Baymax aside before the robot could ask a question that would've embarrassed him, "Sorry about Baymax, Cadance. He wasn't programmed to know what should and shouldn't be private. Anyway, I'm Hiro Hamada. I'm a new intern at the J.I.A. working under the supervision of Fitz." "Oh, so you're Hiro?" Cadance asked as she shook Hiro's hand with her hoof, "Shining has said great things about you. And that Microbot project you did, I was really impressed from what I heard." "Aww, thanks," Hiro replied as he blushed. "Okay, so now that the surprise and introductions are taken care of, can we have cake already?" Alan asked. "Of course," Shining armor replied, "Come on everybody, dig in!" Everyone (apart from the robot, Baymax) then rushed to the cake to get a slice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order - Infirmary~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmph, looks like a piece of junk if you ask me," Starlight Glimmer commented as she noticed the image. "I don't know, Starlight... I personally think it looks rather interesting," Shay said as he disagreed with the pony, "Could it be from the same dimension the S-types came from?" "Beats me," Jadeite replied, shrugging.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary - Parking Lot~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Ms. Frizzle's bus landed in the parking lot, Nintendo Elementary's dismissal bell rang, indicating the end of the school day. "Alright, everyone... that's it for today," Clara told all the students as they exited the bus, "Enjoy your evening!" As students were either going to another bus to be taken home, waiting for someone to pick them up, or simply walking back home, Sammy approached Rini, asking her, "Hey Rini, wanna walk back home with me?" "Actually Sammy, I wanna hang out with my friends a bit, so I'm gonna be a little late," Rini lied to Sammy, "I'll text Auntie Ikuko." "Alright. See you later," Sammy replied as he left. Turning around, Rini noticed Bonnie, Pipsqueak, and Sweetie Belle waiting to be picked up. "Hey, Rini!" Bonnie called out to her friend, "Not gonna go with Sammy today?" "Actually, I was going to buy something from the store first before I go back home," Rini lied. "Okay then... we'll see you tomorrow, Rini," Sweetie Belle replied. "Sure. Bye, guys!" Rini said as she walked away, waving to her friends. "Bye!" Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak all replied as they too waved goodbye. As she kept walking and walking, Rini found the exact alleyway where she and Mewtwo promised to meet earlier. Looking around to make sure no one noticed her, Rini headed towards the alleyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Nintendo High School (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, going to pick up your sister?" Manon asked Clemont as they left the school. "Yup," Clemont replied, "Anyway, if you're still having trouble with Algebra, be sure to text me. I'll do what I can to help you out." "Sure thing, Clemont," Manon replied, "See ya later!" "Leemo!" Harry added as he and Manon waved goodbye to Clemont while they walked the other way, with Clemont smiling and waving back as he headed to Nintendo Elementary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Nintendo High School (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Gonna tell Achilles the good news about TU once you get home?" Dick asked Connor as they left with Katniss, Rue, and Ritchie. "You bet," Connor replied. "Well I'm sure he'll be happy to hear about it," Ritchie commented as he diverted away from the group, "Anyway, see you guys tomorrow!" "Pikachu!" Sparky added as he waved goodbye while seated on Ritchie's backpack. "We better get going too," Rue said as she and Katniss turned and headed in the direction towards District 12. "Bye, Dick, Connor," Katniss added as she waved goodbye. "Pikapika!" Haymitch added, waving goodbye. "And then there were two," Dick told Connor as they were waving goodbye to their friends, "Come on, man. Let's go." Nodding, Connor followed Dick as the two walked back home. Meanwhile...

[​IMG]

Vanitas watched as Rue and Katniss headed home. Grinning, he began to follow them on his motorcycle while trying to not attract their attention.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Hallway~

[​IMG]

As Neku was heading towards the exit to go home, he stopped in front of the locker where Star Butterfly was originally hiding. But instead if a locker, Neku's attention was focused on a giant heart-shaped cocoon that formed right where Star was. Confused by the appearance of the cocoon, Neku goes up to it and touches the cocoon. A silhouette of a hand then suddenly appeared from the inside on the cocoon. "Whoa!" Neku cried as he backed away, surprised by the hand's appearance. Just then, a silhouette of five more hands appeared. A full silhouette of Star Butterfly then appeared inside the cocoon, with six arms and heart-shaped eyes. The cocoon then began to crack, and burst open, with Star (now purple-skinned) landing on the floor, stretching insect-like wings that appeared on her back. Star then began to hover in the air, with her hair forming into two braids...

[​IMG]

As Neku watched in shock, Star stared at Neku below her, grinning as she descended towards him, creepily saying, "Boy...!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Cooking Club~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Chef Ramsay and the Swedish Chef were waiting for the members of the Cooking Club to arrive, they both heard a boy screaming in fear outside. "What the hell?" Chef Ramsay wondered out loud, "Let's see what's going on." Nodding in reply, the Swedish Chef followed the British chef outside to the hallway...

~Nintendo High School - Outside Gym~

[​IMG]

Once he was done with gym class and changed back to his uniform, Marco tiptoed away to make sure no one was following him, wanting to check up on Star Butterfly, hoping her Mewberty situation has improved. "Hello, Diaz," Anais's familiar voice greeted Marco...

[​IMG]

"Ah, Anias! Heh, didn't see you there," Marco nervously replied as he noticed the four-year-old rabbit leaning against the wall with a disapproved look on her face and her arms crossed. "Where's Star?!" Anais questioned, "She promised to be my gym partner today! And I was really looking forward to it after Fang and Tommy FINALLY got me a uniform after two months of being ignored! Instead, I was forced to sit in a bench." "Look, Anais, I'm sorry about that, bu-" Marco replied before he was interrupted by the sound of a boy screaming, "What the...?" "What was that?" Anais asked. "I don't know, but I'm gonna check it out," Marco replied as he headed towards the direction of the sound while Anais followed him. As the two ran, they began to notice something strange. The hallways in the school were suddenly dark, filled with purple vines, whose leaves were shaped like hearts. "What is going on here?" Anais wondered out loud as she and Marco slowly walked through the hallways. Suddenly, they noticed many male students (plus Gordon Ramsay and the Swedish Chef) inside lockers without doors, trapped by a purple web...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey! You gotta get us out of here!" Eddy pleaded as he grabbed Marco's arm. Backing away from Eddy and other boys, Marco asked, "Okaaay... what just happened?" Just then, Marco and Anais heard the sound of Carlton Banks screaming like a little girl. Running towards the direction of the sound, the two gasped, shocked by what they just saw...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Star Butterfly, now an uncontrollable monster, was trapping boys with a purple web, all a part of her Mewberty phase. Her newest victim was Carlton, who she was carrying as she flew towards a locker. "Whaaaat theeee...?" both Marco and Anais cried, surprised by what they were seeing. "Is that..." Anais wondered out loud. "Star?" Marco added, finishing Anais's sentence. Tearing the door of a locker with her bare hands, Star Butterfly threw Carlton inside, and covered the locker's opening with a web using her hands. "Star!" Marco called out to his friend, "You gotta get a hold of yourself. You're scaring everyone." Turning around, Star looked at Marco for a bit before turning her attention back to Carlton, spraying Carlton with more web from her hands. "I said, stop!" Marco exclaimed as he grabbed Star's arm. As she looked at Marco, Carlton said, "Now she's mad..." Star then pinned Marco to the wall, and began covering him with her webbing. As she watched in fear, Anais cried, "Help! Someone help!"

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside Gym-

However, Anais was saved as Tommy appeared, picking her up being morphed in his White Ranger power. The other Rangers appeared with the Riders and the Scouts, Sailor Moon shouted, pointing at Star, "We won't allow you tie up innocent students in your creepy webs! We are the Sailor Scouts and in the name of the moon, we will punish you!" "Wait, isn't it that Star?" Lita whispered, Ami activated her supercomputer as well having her googles appearing over her eyes.

"It is her, but she seems to be through some kind of metamorphose." Ami said, reading the scans from her compact supercomputer. Serena looked at her, "Isn't there something we can do to change her back?" "Distract her while I prepare my spirit charms, while Moon heals her with her Moon ." Rei said, looking at them. Fang looked at the others and said, "You all heard Mars. Lets distract the Butterfly while they prepare their attack."

"Got it!" Everyone said, splitting. Setting Anais somewhere, Tommy joined with his brother and Thomas shouted, "Hey, Star! How bout a nice Dragon?" "Or a tasty White Tiger?" Tommy said, with Star distracted, Kimberly loaded her Power Bow and aimed, firing with Ron who used his Musou Saber. Philip and Hermione watched from a distance, Hermione holding Harry's Riolu while Vulpix stood by her feet and Mew floated nearby.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

Busy at her work table, making a new design, Hikaru heard a knock on her door and got up, going to answer it. Mr. Belt turned his screen off and kept quiet as she opened to see Hina, Eiji, and Ankh who was being taken along against his will. Hikaru gestured them inside and went to prepare some tea. Looking around, Eiji admired her home and noticed Mr. Belt. While Hina was admiring Hikaru's design in her notebook, Eiji nudged Ankh and pointed to Mr. Belt, whispering, "Doesn't that look like a Driver? Is she a Kamen Rider?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Takeru smiled and waved as he saw Belle come to the entrance of his family temple. "Great you could make it, Belle. I'll take you to the lab." He led her to the lab while avoiding Onari and his overeagerness for visitors to the temple.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle: Docks-

Elsa and Anna came to the docks, she bowed, "Sorry, I needed to check on something." "Anyway, hope to see you again soon, Demande, Saphir," Anna said, smiling and waving.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Viridian Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As part of her sentence, Yzma was forced to alternate between jail time and assisting Kronk in his new job as camp counselor (much to her annoyance). And on this particular day, Kronk was teaching kids how to speak in the language of Pichus, with Pichu Big and Pichu Little sitting on Kronk's shoulders to monitor the progress of the kids. "'My oran berry is missing,'" Kronk said, waiting for the kids (and Yzma) to translate the phrase into Pichu talk. "Pich, pich, pich, pichu," the kids correctly answered. "'Did you eat the oran berry?'" Kronk added. "Pichu, pich, pich, pichu?" the kids answered correctly once again. "'You owe me a new oran berry,'" Kronk said. "Pichu, pichu, pichu," the kids replied, stopping short of the last word to translate because they noticed that Yzma wasn't even participating, crossing her arms in annoyance instead. One of the kids then nudged her to indicate that she had to participate as well. Sighing, Yzma reluctantly translated the final word in Kronk's last phrase, saying, "Pichu..." "I'm so proud of you guys," Kronk happily said as he and the Pichu brothers teared up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alleyway~

[​IMG]

As she sent a text message to Ikuko Tsukino, telling her that she would be late, Rini looked around to see if Mewtwo arrived yet. "Ready?" Mewtwo's voice asked Rini from behind her...

[​IMG]

Turning around, Rini found Mewtwo right behind her, replying, "Yup." Mewtwo then extended his paw to Rini, who held on to his paw. "Let's go find Discord," Rini said as she and Mewtwo teleported away from the area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

"And you certainly will, Anna," Demande replied, bowing down to her and her sister as he got back inside the limo, followed by Nephrite. "Till tomorrow, Anna, Elsa," Saphir added, looking at Elsa for a bit, blushing before getting inside the limo. The limo then drove away shortly after, with Hans and Olaf waving goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shining Armor's and Cadance's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As everyone was eating cake and socializing with one another, Cadance approached Skye, asking, "Mind if I join you?" "Not at all," Skye replied as she scooched over to allow Cadance to sit next to her in the couch, "I'm really happy for you and Shining. You two are going to be great parents." "Thanks, Skye," Cadance thanked Skye, "It really means a lot to me to hear that. By the way... Shining told me about what you found out today regarding your parentage... I truly am sorry." "It's... fine," Skye replied, "I've learned to accept that some things weren't meant to be." "It's just, to live your life without knowing who your parents were, or to find out unfortunate things about them... such a life is a very rough one to live through," Cadance said, "But just know that Shining Armor considers you to be a part of his family, as he does with the rest of his team." "I know," Skye replied, "Shining... Kai... heh, even Kevin Flynn, have all looked out for me in ways I'd expect a parent would. And I'm thankful for individuals like them." "Speaking of family... Shining and I had a discussion, and... we've made a decision, and would like for you, Skye, to be our child's godmother," Cadance told Skye. Surprised by what Cadance just said, Skye asked, "Wait... are you serious?" Nodding, Cadance smiled as she replied, "You'll be a great godmother, Skye." "Wow... Cadance, I, uh... don't know what to say... thank you," Skye happily said as she and Cadance shared a hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: May 1987 - Dolores Umbridge's Apartment in Tokyo, Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So... how are things at Nintendo High School?" Umbridge asked as she and Al Mualim were having dinner. "Oh, the usual," Al Mualim replied, "S-types have yet to make an appearance this year." "I see..." Umbridge said as she stared at her soup silently. "Dolores... is something wrong?" Al Mualim asked, wondering why she was acting the way she was. Getting up from her seat, Umbridge walked over to a table where a letter that was mailed to her was located. Grabbing the letter, Umbridge walked back to the dinner table, and handed Al Mualim the letter. As he read the letter, Al Mualim's heart sank as he read that Umbridge's father passed away. "Dolores... I'm... I'm so sorry..." Al Mualim said as Umbridge broke down in tears. Getting up, Al Mualim hugged her as she continued to weep. "Is there... anything I can do?" Al Mualim asked. "No," Umbridge replied as she stopped crying, wiping away her tears, "But now that you're here, there is something I have to tell you." "What is it?" Al Mualim asked. Sighing, Umbridge said, "Before he died... my father always said that he wanted me to work at the Ministry of Magic back home. It was... his dying wish that I work there. And... I feel... that I must do it. Al Mualim, I have to go back to England. I can't stay in Japan any longer." As he was shocked to hear what Umbridge said about leaving Japan, Al Mualim couldn't imagine life without her, and figured that if she were leaving, then he would have to follow her. "Very well, Dolores. I'll move to the United Kingdom as well," Al Mualim said. "What?! No, you can't!" Umbridge replied. "Don't worry about me," Al Mualim said, "I'm more than ready to resign from my position at Nintendo High School if it means being with you." "It's not that!" Umbridge retorted, "The bloody Statute of Secrecy will make it virtually impossible for the two of us to keep seeing each other so long as I am inside British territory!" "W-we can find a way... I'm sure we can still find a way to make it work!" Al Mualim pleaded. As tears trickled down her cheeks, Umbridge said, "I'm sorry Al Mualim... but there's no way to go around it. I'm afraid this is... goodbye..." After nearly a minute of silence, Al Mualim began to accept that there really was nothing he could do, and that this may indeed be the last time he sees Umbridge. "Then... in that case... I truly cherished every moment we shared, Dolores. I will never forget them for as long as I live," Al Mualim said. "Neither will I, my love," Umbridge replied as she tried to smile, sharing a hug with Al Mualim possibly for the last time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

star_s_parched_by_mrbarthalamul-d95yy8b.png

~Star Butterfly (Mewberty Form)~

"Thanks," Anais thanked Tommy as he placed her somewhere safe. And as Tommy and Thomas tried to distract Star, she stopped covering Marco with her webbing, instead shifting her focus to the two, saying, "Boy..." As Star flew towards them to trap them in a web like the other boys, he noticed the attacks coming at her by Kimberly and Ron, barely dodging them. Breaking out of the web Star trapped him in, Marco pleaded to the Rangers, Riders, and Sailor Scouts, "Don't hurt her! She's can't control herself!" Shooting a web into a classroom door, Star easily pulled it out, and began swinging it to deal with any female trying to stop her. "Star, DON'T!" Marco pleaded to his friend, but the door she was swinging was about to him when suddenly, someone quickly got him out of the way. "Are you okay?" a voice asked Marco. Looking up to see who saved him, Marco noticed it was a young man in a tuxedo wearing a mask...

[​IMG]

"Uh, yeah, thanks, um..." Marco replied, not sure of his savior's name. "You can just call me Tuxedo Mask," Tuxedo Mask told Marco, "I have to help the others." Looking at Serena/Sailor Moon, Star Butterfly decided to finish her off first, and swung the door to her direction. However, Tuxedo Mask sent a rose towards the web Star was using to swing the door, with the rose slicing the web with its sharp stem, and the door crashing into the ceiling instead. "Not so fast, you monster!" Tuxedo Mask exclaimed as he stood between Star and Sailor Moon, "Sailor Moon, are you alright?"

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

Tsukasa watched the whole scene, hand sin his pockets causally. "Looks more like she's gathering up potential candidates huh." Tsukasa casually said withot much concern.

~Ankh~

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not an expert, I only know about your one since I handed it to you." Ankh said without much enthusiasm.

~Kazu~

Kazu heard the rumors of boys being kidnapped and he tilted his head. "Huh? It's not the Abandoned Dorm story again is it?" Kazu wondered, then again, he doubted the school delved into dark arts.

~Haruto~

Haruto ate his donut and looked at the scene, it seemed someone was out of control but it seemed it was being covered.

~Yuuki~

Yuuki was excited, she was finally going to leave the hospital starting tomorrow and stay with at a temple who kindly decided to take her in.

~Harold~

Harold bit into his sandwich, back in his room with papers being almost everywhere, most of them crumpled into a waste basket, thanks to some fresh air and clear skies, he decided to start from scratch and he stopped for a moment, looking to outside. "Might need to get more books, perhaps Beast's condition won't be found in Diagon but Knockturn." Harold muttered.

Knockturn Alley was a place where people assumed dark and shady deals would go on, that or you were likely to be attacked, only way you could ensure you weren't targeted is by your stance and how dangerous you are, he gave a sigh, then again Dumbledore seemed to be mostly quiet, perhaps he was unaware of his existence? Most likely, if the Potter boy he saw at Gaston's was anything to go by, it was likely Dumbledore was using him.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Other Tokyo Arena: Mario vs. Blade Regalia [September 13, 2013]~

"Mario, come on...just two more guys left!" Luigi shouted from the crowd before Peach and Rosalina gently shoved him back down into his seat in order to shut him up. Mario stood out in the middle of the arena waiting, however he was soon surprised as his next opponent walked out onto the middle of the field with a green bandana covering his eyes. Mario blinked at the male with dark-green hair before the following occured.

Mario soon brought out the Diamond Hammer in response to the transformation, his eyes darting about attempting to find a weak point before jumping in an attempt to strike the unknown down on the head. However Mario was soon met with a hard strike that sent him tumbling about on the ground. Mario being Mario quickly got back onto his feet and grabbed his hammer only hearing a chuckle from his opponent. Mario grumbled. "Yeah, what's so funny?"

"Your athletism is rather surprising for someone of your size, however...you cannot defat me with your eyes. For I, Uzu Sanageyama can see everything!" Mario soon countered. "Hey! This is a fight! You can't go about making promos!" Mario soon blasted a large fireball with onto the face of the Blade Regalia...only it didn't phase Sanageyama at all. Mario was soon confused before attempting to fire off as many fireballs as possible trying to hit somewhere only to either have them snuffed out by strikes with a large kendo or not even phase the Blade Regalia at all.

Mario was starting to get annoyed before he was on the defensive with his hammer as Sanageyama was attacking Mario with speed and expertly timed swipes that our hero could barely defend against. Mario was thinking. "Okay, this guy is literally ignoring all my attacks and counters my moves almost immediatly...how in the world am I supposed to defeat someone who is acting like they're faster than me...wait a moment...his eyes!" Mario with force managed to knock Sanageyama away from him and landed on the ground. "When he came in his eyes were covered with that bandana...I wonder."

Mario gently placed his hammer on the ground and grabbed the front of his hat, he gently pulled the front of his cap over his eyes and picked his hammer up. Sanageyama blinked asking. "What in the world are you trying to pull?" Mario grinned before rushing in follwoing the sound of his voice, his hammer eminating with fire before he started to spin rapidly in the air. Sanageyama quickly brought out his Kendo only for Mario to fly over him and slammed his burning hammer into the top of the Blade Regalia sending Sanageyama to the floor and cancelling his transformation. Mario landed on the other side still blind as he asked. "Did I win?" The green-haired man attempted to move before mumbling. "Yes you did..." Just before losing conciousness with the crowd roaring.

~Tokyo Streets~

Kai gently followed Kairi from behind as her friend was heading for Sora's house. Her blue eyes looking at Kairi before she closed her eyes recalling a memory from her own past.

~Cynthia's Residence: Three Years Ago~ [November 2010]

Kai sat alone outside within a hot-tub looking up at the glittering stars in the sky and the full moon overheard. Her sort of dweeby looking appearance marked as she wore a single-piece swimsuit that reflected off of her red hair, however her eyes were showing a distant wondering feeling.

Her feeling was soon turned to distraction as the door opened and Cynthia slowly walked out. The blonde gently stepped in and leaned up behind Kai before with a gentle smile went. "Boo!" causing the redhead to jump. The blonde laughed before rubbing Kai's head. "Hey, how's that eye doing?" Kai slowly turned around before calmly admitting. "Well, it's still sort of a bit sore...but it's not bothering me as much."

"That's good. Now listen...there is something important I need you to know." Cynthia explained before looking at the door shouting. "You can come out now." The door opened again before C.C. stepped out with Zone-Tan following. Looking hesitant at first the purple-haired woman gently stepped into the water with C.C. joining her. Cynthia soon continued. "This is Zone-Tan, she will be living with us from now on. However she is also an S-Type." Kai gently stammered back looking fearful. "S-Type? But aren't S-Types...evil?"

"Actually, that is only what they would want you to believe. What I want you to understand is that you shouldn't judge people from first glance unless you know they're irredeemable." Cynthia calmly explained as she gently comforted the redhead and pulled her forward. "See, people of her kind would be considered outcasts when you compared them to people who normally live on this planet. Some people even have old wounds deep inside because their kind took away their loved ones or friends. But should we really place blame on a person for the actions of their whole species?"

Kai slowly moved forward, her fear slowly subsiding as she said. "No, that just wouldn't be right...that's sort of like racial-profiling, correct?" C.C. nodded in approval. "Yes, yes it would be racism." Kai looked at Zone-Tan for a moment before slowly waving. "Hello there...would you like a hug?" Zone-Tan swallowed for a moment before she said. "I guess so..." Kai then gently hugged the purple-haired woman as Cynthia said. "Just remember, treat those you know as if they were your own family. They might not be related to you by blood...but when push comes to shove, you'll be glad to have them around."

~Outside Nintendo High: Bus~

C.C. patiently waited outside the school in what appeared to be a sleek black bus for the people she was supposed to transport before she started to play on her phone. However the door soon came open with the girls storming in and Samus leading while clad in orange armor with rounded shoulderpads shouting. "Drive! Drive!" This made the green-haired woman jump and slam her feet into the pedal causing it to fly off. Switching the control to auto-pilot she turned around and looked at Samus and the others with her golden eyes asking. "What just happened?"

The blonde looked over as she sat down still clad in armor as she placed her arm cannon on the table. "Long story short, dark vines, males trapped in vines...and Mario and them were MIA." C.C. blinked in surprise. "Okay...do any of you know if it was an S-Type or not?" Dawn simply shrugged. "Personally I don't think it was considering the vines didn't go after us...we did however have to make our own way out with the doors blocked. But damn...I really hate to be a man right about now." Kallen glared at Dawn for a moment before she explained. "Because I'd be trapped in the vines!" Kallen smiled in approval before ruffling her hair. "I thought for a moment there you made a sexist comment." Dawn shook her head. "Nah, I'm not like that...I'm just a badass like you"

~Mario Bros. Residence~

As usual the business ran by Jumpman, Fujiko, and the gang was jam-packed with customers. However their usual routine would soon be interrupted when two skeletons seemingly came through the floor and landed on their feet right in front of Fujiko shocking the woman. The brunette quickly looked around them and even jumped over the counter checking the floor around the duo realizing it was solid. She slowly jumped back behind the counter cautiously speaking. "Um...what would you like to o-order?"

The taller skeleton soon pointed at Fujiko proclaiming. "HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE NOTICED THE SMELL OF DELICIOUS FOOD COMING FROM HERE! WE HAVE COME TO TASTE-TEST IT!" Fujiko looked at the duo in confusion before Mario, Luigi, and their friends walked in making her sigh in relief. "Dear! Can you come here and take their order please?" Jumpman soon came out of the kitchen and took position as his wife guided Mario and the others upstairs.

Papyrus looked at Sans seemingly confused asking. "SANS! THE HUMAN SEEMS TO THINK I'M SO AWESOME THAT SHE CAN'T SPEAK!" Sans gently stepped forward looking at Jumpman before explaining. "we're just here to make an order. so if possible a bowl of spaghetti for my brother and a bottle of ketchup for myself." Jumpman smiled. "Oh! Okay...sorry for the wait but...we've never had skeletons in the place before. So just wait a moment."

Back upstairs Fujiko asked Mario and Luigi. "What are you all doing? Don't you have clubs to attend to?" However Rosalina soon interjected. "Well, actually...something odd happened today that we're still trying to figure out." Kirby soon added in. "That and president Yoshi wanted to see how the secret recipe is made."

Fujiko looked at Yoshi sternly. "Yoshi, you might be a family friend but I cannot show you the secret recipe. Nothing personal...but we can't have rivals outdoing what we do best." Yoshi nodded before the mother sat down in her chair. "Now, what exactly happened." Mario soon pulled out the golden lockseed before explaining. "A green haired woman appeared in the middle of the hall and handed Luigi and I an apple before they turned into these things. She never told us how to use them or anything and was being really vague and confusing." Luigi soon added in. "She never did tell us her name either but Knuckles said he heard from Espio that he ran a pizza delivery to her house." Luigi soon pulled out the silver Lockseed before their mother took them both and gazed them over.

~Tokyo Streets Again [Earlier]~

Meanwhile rather innocently enough two skeletons were casually walking down the sidewalk. One was short and chubby in a blue jacket while the other was taller and oddly clad in armor with a red scarf and matching gloves. The taller of the two stopped in place as he somehow caught a whiff of something in the air. "SANS! DO YOU SMELL THAT?" The shorter of the duo soon stopped and took in the same scent before responding. "smells like food to me." The taller skeleton soon raised his finger confidently. "NOT JUST NORMAL FOOD! BUT FOOD THAT TRANSCENDS PERFECTION! I WANT TO CHECK IT OUT!" Sans placed his hands in his pockets. "okay, we'll just take a shortcut. hold on tight pap." With that Sans seemingly grabbed the arm of his taller brother with one hand and grabbed the bottom of the previous segment with the other pulling the duo right into Jumpman's business. A strange goblin-like creature in a black hoodie saw the duo's stunt before rubbing his eyes yelling. "Damn, that was some strong-ass weed!"

~Skyworld~

"Pit, do you see the person on the screen?" Palutena asked as both her and Pit were looking at an orb that displayed footage of Shadow Mario just standing atop of a tall building somewhere in Tokyo. The brunette angel tilted his head staring at Shadow Mario with his blue gaze. "It looks like Mario...but blue and made of Jello." The two leaned closer as the Goddess of Light continued. "That...thing is powerful enough to destroy all in his way no matter if Earthling or S-Type." This made Pit jump before the two noticed a supicious golden glow which made Pit question. "Lady Palutena, what is that glow?" Noticing the glow as well with her own green gaze, Palutena quickly zoomed in only to see an apple-shaped cocoon around Shadow Mario's core causing her to stammer back. "You've got to be KIDDING me! He has the Forbidden Fruit!?"

"Forbidden Fruit?" Pit asked looking at the image. "What's that?" The green-haired goddess looked at Pit before calmly explaining although irritated. "It's a very dangerous fruit with powers that I'm afraid could threaten even the gods. Pit...I'm going to send you down to the surface to get the Three Sacred Treasures, if Shadow Mario is to be stopped we will need the power." Pit nodded before he ran towards the door and fell out descending towards the surface. As Pit left Palutena raised her staff up seemingly ready to activate the Power of Flight only to be interrupted with. "So someone down below has the Forbidden Apple and they're an S-Type as well...interesting."

Palutena's green gaze turned towards the sound of the voice only to see a humanoid purple cat creature with yellow eyes and a blue humanoid with white swirly hair, a strange robe, and a glowing ring around his neck. Palutena started to sweat as she managed to activate the Power of Fight laughing. "Lord Beerus...heh...what brings you here?" The purple cat started to walk over before looking at the image, his attendant following. "Well, the Oracle Fish on my world has informed me about someone named the Harbinger and how this world will soon change under the influence of the S-Types..so I came to put a stop to it myself." The mere idea had Palutena on edge as she shouted. "No, you're not blowing up the planet...there are too many innocent people down there..." Beerus' eyes slowly came wide open before his attdendant spoke up. "That and you would also be eliminating the cuisine as well, Lord Beerus." Beerus however stopped in realization of the fact with Palutena sighing in thought. "Thank you, Whis....I couldn't handle the God of Destruction." She soon focused again attempting to control Pit's flight path.​

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  6. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Outside Gym ~

Coming back, Sam and Dean saw the scene before them. Sam's eyes lay on the transformed Star, before he pointed her out to his brother. Dean spotted her, and the two brothers went to go help.

~ Outside Nintendo High ~

Amy and Sammy left the building. "You think we should tell Uncle Murphy we're going to be out tonight?" The latter asked, causing her sister to give her a look. "Uh, no?" Amy said matter-of-factly. "We'll just sneak out. Trust me, I do it ALL the time!"

"What a crazy day..." Maxine said as she looked at Chloe, who laughed. "Yeah." The blue-haired girl replied. "I hear that. Come on, let's go to Scrooge's place. Sea-salt ice cream sounds hella good right now."

~ Outside Nintendo Elementary ~

Mabel and Dipper stepped outside, just as Stan pulled up in his old car. "There you kids are!" He called out. "They called me, telling me you had to go to elementary school." He laughed. "Funniest thing I heard all day! So how was school?"

Dipper sighed. "It's...well...it's different. Not like American school." He shrugged. "I could get used to it." "It was really fun!" Mabel exclaimed. "We made some friends, the teacher was nice, we went on a field trip and I found a..."

She stopped herself, thinking of the creature in her backpack. Thinking of how someone would try to take it away if they knew about it. "I....mean we had a great time!" She lied, chuckling nervously.

Stan eyed her suspiciously. "I know a guilty laugh when I hear it. Normally I'd be worried about what you're hiding..." He grinned. "But I had a great day today, so I'm just gonna forget about all that! Come on, I'll take you two back to the Mystery Shack!"

~ Arendelle Docks ~

The small boat carrying Kuai, Kitana and Mileena reached it's destination. "Here we are." Kuai announced, smiling. "This place gets lovlier every time I come here. They sell a lot of things here that I can't get back home."

"It really is lovely." Kitana said, admiring the view. "It reminds me of Edenia..."

"Well, I'm going to go buy some things. Feel free to explore the area if you wish." Kuai said. "But please don't go anywhere off-limits. I've been here enough times to know where those places are."

Kitana nodded. "I understand." She looked at Mileena. "Come along, sister." The pink-clad woman grinned and nodded.

~ ??? ~

Cassie rushed at Shinnok, and landed a strong punch to his jaw. Upon impact, pain shot through her hand as it felt like he had punched concrete!

"You cannot hurt me now, mortal." Shinnok's now-demonic voiced bellowed. "I have the power of a god!" With a swing of his arm, Cassie was sent flying into the other side of the room.

Quan Chi was in awe at the sight. "It is incredible, Lord Shinnok!" He said. "I can practically feel the power radiating from you! Truly you are the strongest being in the world! Perhaps if I am given some of this power, I can..."

He was cut off by a taunting laugh from his master, illiciting confusion from the sorceror. "Lord Shinnok?"

"You have outlived your usefulness, Quan Chi." Shinnok taunted. "I have ultimate power, and I do not intend to share it with you! It is time I dispose of you, as I had always intended!"

With a raise of Shinnok's hand, a sharp pillar of molten rock rose from the ground. It quickly pierced Quan Chi's chest, causing the sorceror to cry out.

After a few struggling gasps, Quan Chi went still.

Shinnok laughed again, before turning toward Cassie. "And now, you. To insure another Cage cannot defeat me ever again."

As he began to form a sinister red energy in his hands, Johnny ran into the room!

"Hey, Shinnok!!" He called out! "I'm not letting you hurt my kid!!"

~ Courtroom 4 ~

"Hmm. Mr. L'Belle, could I ask about the meeting in more detail?" Phoenix asked, being met with a frown from the witness. Florent, however, shrugged and replied. "Oh, very well! What is it?"

"What happened...after the meeting?" Phoenix asked.

Florent scoffed. "Well, if you must know, after the meeting I began to leave. I heard a scream, and went back. Then I saw that girl stab Mr. White! I was stunned for a maybe a minute or two, but then I called the police after that!"

Phoenix nodded. "I see." He said. "And what time did you call the police?"

"It was...oh, about 11:25! I am VERY good with remembering time, lawyer!" Florent bragged, smirking again. "11:25 EXACTLY!"

Now that he had a time, Phoenix began to look through the evidence. Something told him that there was something that would contradict this statement. His answer came when he looked at the time of death on the autopsy report: 11:05.

Phoenix smiled to himself. 'Gotcha.'

"Mr. L'Belle, please let me be sure of one thing." Phoenix spoke. "You are absolutely sure you called at 11:25?" Florent looked annoyed. "Yes! I AM!" He snapped. "Ugh, do you think I'm lying about everything?!"

"Not about when you called the police, no." Phoenix replied. "But you are lying about something else! The victim died at 11:05! There is a 20 minute gap!"

Payne began stammering. "B-B-B-B-B-B-B-But! The witness clearly said he was stunned! Surely a 20 minute gap wouldn't be unreasonable!" He argued. "Of course it would!" Phoenix shouted back! "The witness also said he was stunned for 'a minute or two! That means that he must have been doing something during this gap!"

The Judge looked at Florent, who had suddenly gone very pale. "Judging from the witness' condition, I believe the defense's claim is likely! Mr. Wright, you claim the witness was doing something during this gap. But what?" The Judge asked.

"You sure you got this, Nick?" Maya asked, looking at Phoenix with a worried expression.

"I'm sure." He replied calmly. "The moment that gap came up, one piece of evidence came to mind." He looked to the judge. "Your Honor. I present the hair found on the body. It is blonde, which matches Miss Lestrade's hair color. However, it also matches that of one other! I ask the court to look at Mr. L'Belle. Moreso, I ask they note his current hair color!"

"Why, it's blonde!" The Judge exclaimed! "Just like that found at the scene!"

"During the murder, Mr. White and his killer had a struggle. During that struggle, Mr. White tore some hair from the head of his killer."

"Where is the defense going with this?" The Judge asked, though he knew very well.

"I think I know what went down, Your Honor." Phoenix said. "That night, Mr. L'Belle and Mr. White met and talked about a loan. When Mr. White wouldn't loan him any money, L'Belle attacked and killed him. During the struggle, Mr. White tore some hair from Mr. L'Belle's head. This would be very incriminating evidence, so Mr. L'Belle spent the next 20 minutes trying to find the hair, but his search was interrupted by Miss Lestrade, who was coming over to investigate. L'Belle fled the scene and let her find the body. That was when he called the police to report the murder he had 'witnessed'." The Judge nodded. "This seems like a very likely scenario, given the way this trial has gone!" "I think it's time our witness told the truth himself!" Phoenix exclaimed.

Phoenix stared down Florent, pointing. "Mr. L'Belle, you were the one who killed Mr. White!!"

Florent began to breathe heavily as he was now sweating the most he had ever before. He screamed when he began to feel his makeup run. Gasping, he pulled out his perfume bottle and began to spray himself rapidly, creating a cloud of perfume around his head. With one last scream, he collapsed.

After a bit of silence, the perfume cloud cleared, and Florent picked himself up off of the floor. His makeup was now completely gone, revealing a pale, wrinkly complexion. His hair, once dyed a vibrant blonde, was now a dull yellow...

"I...I...I...I...c-confess..." He said weakly.

At that moment, the phones in his shoulder pads began to ring. Looking hopeful, he quickly rose up and answered!

"Florent L'Belle speaking! ...What?! The sponsors have dropped me?! They don't want to support my beauty products anymore?!"

"Florent L'Belle speaking! ...What?! I'm being sued for air pollution from my perfume?!"

"Florent L'Belle speaking! ...What?! I-I'm fired?! I'm not longer one of Mr. Saxon's aides?!"

"Florent L'Belle speaking! ...What?! My debt has been tripled?! TRIPLED?!?!"

As the phones stopped ringing, Florent began to have a fit. The baliff approached him and escorted him out of the courtroom.

The Judge sighed. "What a trial. Baliff! Please bring Miss Lestrade here at once! I am ready to pass my verdict!"

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High - Hallway-

"Tuxedo Mask... I'm fine." Serena said, looking at him starry eyed. Fang looked at them, shouting, "Oi, Sailor Moon! Wake up!" "Hey, Butterfly," Dante shouted. "If you want a boy, why not this hunky Tyrannosaurus?" Going back to back with Billy, Sirius whispered, "How did he get to be a Ranger?" "Got me." Billy said, shrugging. "I'm still trying to figure it out myself." Setsuna looked at Rei, and asked, "How's it coming?" Rei brought out one of her spirit charms, focusing her spiritual power.

"I will call upon the power of Mars!" Rei said, beginning to chant then tossing the charm to Star, hoping the charm's power would hold her in place. Fang and the others watched as the spirit charm was tossed, Fang hoped that the attack would work somehow.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

Eiji had a not impressed look on his face, and sighed, 'Honestly.....' Hikaru came back with the tea and snacks for everyone. Hina said, "The person who I wanted to model for you hasn't come yet. Hope you don't mind if I use your bathroom." Hikaru nodded and while Hina went to do her business, Hikaru looked at Ankh, taking her notebook and beginning to sketch a design on his style. While sipping his tea, Eiji noticed her communicator and really pondered if she was one of them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

While Belle admired the underground lab of Takeru's father, Takeru talked with Onari about getting a girl from a hospital to live with them. He felt good to have someone other Onari and the other priests. 'Hope she can handle Onari with his craziness though.' Takeru thought.

While in the lab, waiting for Takeru, Belle looked at the Secpter Eyecon and still wondered why it appeared to her and who it belonged to.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Elsa smiled and nodded, waving at them as they left. Anna smiled, waving with both arms. "Well, better start packing." Elsa said, Anna smiled, nodding.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Other Tokyo Arena: Mario vs. Symphony Regalia? [September 13, 2013]~

"Geez...and I still have one more left. But can I beat the last one with what I have left?" Mario asked as he leaned against the hammer panting. His blue gaze looking forward awaiting his final opponent only to see a little pink-haired girl dressed akin to a marching band conductor walking out to classical music. Mario soon shouted. "Oh great! I'm going to be pound into the ground by classical music loud enough to break my ears!"

The little girl stopped and looked at Mario for a moment before commenting. "The Dog, The Monkey, and The Toad all lost to you. Geez! Looks like I'm the only one who can beat you seeing as you're at your limits." She soon swung her baton about seemingly ready to fight before the following occured.

Mario's eyes shot open at the sight of the large tank thing that stood before him as the little girl glared at Mario. "When this is said and done, you and your brother will remember the name Nonon Jakuzure!" However before she could even attack Mario a large bolt of energy slammed down from the sky and collided with her immediatly cancelling out her transformation. Mario sighed shortly before the crowd was screaming in panic. Mario could see a distinct star-shaped head within the dust,

Mario grabbed his hammer with the fights starting to take their toll on him. The dust settled revealing Astral standing firm with its foot on top of Nonon's unconcious head. Looking at Mario it spoke. "I have to give my personal thanks, considering your surperiority over Honnouiji Academy has weakened them...now the S-Types can remove all of you from the picture!" With that declaration S-Types started to appear within the stands as the commanders under Astral appeared blocking the way.

Mario simply chuckled as Astral continued to monologue. "And I'm already aware of the power that they possess along with your 'Will'...but you're out of energy." Mario soon fell over with his clothes reverting back to normal. Luigi saw Mario fall over before screaming and jumped out of the crowd running after his brother. Astral began to swiftly fire off orbs of energy with the intent to stop Luigi only for the brother in green to jump over the shots and into the air, he soon jumped on top of one of the orbs before propelling himself at Mario. He soon landed and picked Mario up pleading. "Come on Mario, we need you!"

Astral soon laughed. "You might as well face facts, your brother is out cold from all of the fighting and you can't keep him from falling to me." Luigi shook in fear before he got an idea and yelled. "No, but I know something that will remedy that. Later!" Luigi soon started to jump away while carrying the unconcious Mario towards the arena entryway as he dodged attacks from various S-Types.

Rosalina watched as Luigi carried Mario out of the arena wondering to herself. "What is he doing?" only for Peach to yell. "Rosalina! Daisy and I need some help over here!" The blonde quickly flew over only to see the two girls dealing with Psycho Green and a squadron of lesser S-Types. Daisy had managed to punch and kick the various lesser S-Types only for Peach to slam ger fist imbued with fiery-pink energy into Psycho Green's stomach..only Psycho Green had to grab her fist with both hands trying to stop her. Rosalina started to get annoyed before casually walking over, her normal eye crackling with a fiery glow and her covered eye eminating rainbow energy from it as she slammed her fist into Psycho Green's face sending him flying out of the crowd. Rosalina looked at the two before she said. "We need to gather the students together. We can't fight them seperate."

Meanwhile in the back Luigi had set Mario down on a bench before shaking him. "Mario, this is serious. Everyone out there is probably trying to fight in order to live and I need you so we can stop Astral." Mario mumbled incoherently. Luigi looked at Mario for a moment commenting. "Geez, Mario's really out cold and delierious..." Luigi soon had a thought. "If I know Mario, there is one thing he cannot resist. But I will need to get to the VIP box." He soon picked up Mario again and started to run.

Back outside the S-Types swarmed about with Nintendo High and Honnouiji Academy students attempting the fight them all off. Astral stood firm in the midst of the arena before proceeding to hover into the air. "I can feel the fury of the S-Types converging at a single point as our destiny is at hand..." However Astral's monologue was soon interrupted by someone shouting loudly. "Shut the hell up! You're yammering on too much!" Astral's eye shot open before slowly looking down and seeing a girl just staring at it from the other side, her black hair standing out with a single red highlight. Astral however felt something.

"Odd...your presence is familiar, but I can't seem to place it." Astral said before making note of the uniform on her. "However...I can see you have a Kamui...just like the other one..." However before Astral could finish its thought, it soon felt a stinging sensation on its back causing it to fall out of the sky as its wings fell to the side. Astral in pain turned its head to see Satsuki behind it holding a rather shining katana in her hands. Astral growed. "That blade! It's not possible..." Satsuki glared at Astral before coldly stating. "It's made of Vibranium...the one thing your kind is weak to."

Astral slowly started to clap in applause, its mind putting the pieces together. "Now it all makes perfect sense!" This caused the girl in the navy-blue uniform to speak out. "You're acting like a complete dumbass!" Astral soon calmly said. "You're just like those Mario Brothers..." Astral's body soon transformed into its battle form with the wings regrowing. "One is stubborn and one is determined...yet both of you don't notice the obvious because of the whole ordeal that's been going on." This mere comment caused this to occur.

Astral keep laughing as they rushed from both sides, it soon raised its hands up seemingly stopping both in place. "Satsuki Kiryuin...Ryuko Matoi...your power surprises me, But both of you are blind to your own truth that is right before your eyes." Its eye glinting before it started to fling the two about the area moving its hands about slamming them into the ground and walls about the arena. It soon flung them both towards the VIP box.

Back with Luigi, he had managed to get Mario to the VIP box and had set him against the wall. Luigi looked around before spotting a microwave and ran over to it. "Bingo! Hold on Mario!" He soon pulled out a small container that read in bright red letters. "In Case Mario's Out Cold" He set the container in the microwave and turned it on just as both Ryuko and Satsuki were unceremoniously thrown through the window. Luigi blinked in a panic. "Look! I'm trying to wake my brother up! Don't send another person after me!"

Satsuki slowly groaned as she slowly got back on her feet. "That thing...threw me around like a ragdoll." Luigi looked at her stating. "That thing is Astral...its been after us ever since we beat it." Ryuko slowly rolled onto her feet. "No wonder he beat most of the Student Council down." With a ding of the microwave Luigi grabbed the hot container out of the microwave and placed it on Mario's lap. "Mario, here is some of our parents' home cooking...wake up." He opened the container before the familiar scent overtook the room and Mario's nose caught a whiff of it. Mario's arm started to move, his body lifting up before he started to quickly eat.

Luigi smiled with Satsuki and Ryuko just looking with confusion on their faces. Mario with renewed vigor stood up. "Luigi...thank you! Now let's get Astral!" Mario looked at the two females before speaking up. "Hey, you two look sort of alike...are you two related?" Luigi facepalmed. "Mario! Astral first, then conversation!" Mario grinned. "Sorry, let's go!" And with that the Mario Bros. ran and jumped out the broken window with the two looking at them and at each other for a moment.

Astral soon felt the full end of Mario and Luigi's feet tumbling down to the floor as the brothers transformed with fiery energy eminating from their hands. Mario's red eyes glaring at Astral before the duo started to fight with fists meeting with Astral's legs. Astral however also saw Ryuko and Satsuki still transformed from the VIP box as the students were somehow fighting the S-Types. Astral soon chuckled. "It won't matter, when all is said and done I will still win...for now I bid you four adieu." Astral soon sunk through the floor with the S-Types quickly retreating. Luigi gave Mario a pat on the back. "Mario...we did it, despite what just happened we just stopped Astral AND somehow got both schools to work together. We made history!" Mario rubbed his stomach. "Yeah, but all that fighting's made me hungry. Let's go home!"

Mario and Luigi started to leave only for Satsuki to jump in front of them. Mario sighed. "Look Eyebrow Lady, I've fought your people and Astral tonight..can't I just go home and eat?" She sternly looked at them before she said. "Actually...could you lead the way to where you got that container of food from?" Luigi jumped back. "Whaaaaaaat!?"

~Mario Bros' Residence [September 13th, 2013]~

Jumpman, Fujiko, and Ruiji were all returning from a night out only to see a whole bunch of people inside their house. The trio blinked and slowly went inside only to see various Honnouiji and Nintendo High students sitting about on tables, the floor, the counters, and even on the stairs leading up eating various dishes. Jumpman tilted his head in confusion. "Uhhhh, can anyone tell me where my sons are?" Rosalina popped her head out of the kitchen. "Look upstairs, the place is kind of crowded at the moment." Jumpman blinked before looking at Ruiji. "Help Rosalina in the kitchen. My wife and I are going to have a talk with our sons..."

Jumpman and Fujiko bobbed about the people as they went upstairs to their living quarters where people were all over the place eating. Fujiko swallowed with an awkward. "Sure is a lot of Honnouiji people in our house..." The two eventually made it to Mario and Luigi's room before opening the door. The two poked their heads in only to see Mario and Luigi sitting on the floor with controllers in their hands singing. Howecer they soon opened the door further to see Satsuki and Ryuko joining in on the gentle candy-coated antics.

Fujiko quietly spoke up. "Mario...why are your friends, a whole bunch of Nintendo High students, and a whole bunch of people from Honnouiji Academy in our house eating our food?" Mario turned to look at his mother with an embaressed grin. "Well....long story short, Luigi and I managed to somehow end the rivalry between Nintendo High and Honnouiji Academy and all it required was beating Astral and some of our food." Jumpman was surprised. "Well...I never expected a Kiryuin to be in our home again..." Ryuko looked at Jumpman with an empty bowl nearby asking. "Hey, do you have anymore of this stuff? It was really good." Satsuki glared at her for a moment before looking at Jumpman and added in casually. "I would like more if possible." Jumpman looked at his wife sighing. "Mama-mia, I never figured something like this would occur...BUT, if history is made then it should be celebrated...so hang on girls!" Luigi looked at the screen before commenting. "My brother and all of our friends, it's all crazy."​

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Alps Mountain Range~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving by teleportation, Rini and Mewtwo found themselves in a snowy mountain range. "Brrr... where are we?" Rini asked as she shivered from the cold. "The Alps," Mew replied, "It was here that I last saw Discord." "And you sure he's still around here?" Rini asked. As he closed his eyes, Mewtwo began to use his psychic powers to sense if Discord was anywhere near. Once he felt something, Mewtwo opened his eyes, replying, "He is here." "Alright... let's go look for him," Rini said as she followed Mewtwo, hoping to find Discord as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~???~

[​IMG]

As Savage Oppress watched Johnny Cage and Cassie challenge Shinnok, he whispered to Vergil, "The actor and his daughter must be mad to challenge Shinnok in his current state. Still, I am curious to see how this will progress."

~Connor's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Achilles, I'm home!" Connor announced as he returned home, smelling something good coming from the kitchen, "What are you making?" "Fried chicken," Achilles replied as he stepped out of the kitchen, "How was school?" "It was okay," Connor said as he went to his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtroom 4~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Case closed," Murdock commented after the events that transpired. "Osha, Oshawott?" Foggy asked Matt. "Yes, Foggy. I've made up my mind, especially with how Mr. Wright acted," Matt replied to his Pokemon, "I'm gonna offer him a job at our law firm."

~Channel 4 News Station - Ron Burgundy's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Ron was getting ready to anchor the news in a few minutes, he was reading an e-mail with with Champ Kind, mentioning the recent news of Florent L'Belle. "Huh, can you believe it, Champ?" Ron asked, "Florent L'Belle, executive assistant of Harold Saxon, was found guilty of a two month old murder. Now the Saxon campaign has immediately disavowed L'Belle." "Florent L'Belle? I think I might've made out with him once," Champ Kind commented. "What?!" a surprised Ron questioned. "Nothing," Kind replied. "Well... better get ready," Ron said as he got up from his seat. Just then, he heard his cell phone ring, and took out of his pocket, noticing it was his home phone, and figured it was his Lillipup was calling him. "Hello," Ron said as he answered his phone, "Uh-huh... uh-huh... uh-huh... ookay, I'll be there when I'm done." As Ron hung up, he began to scream enthusiastically, "OH, MY GOD!!!" "What? What is it, Ron?" Champ Kind questioned. "It's Doby! He evolved into a Sharpedo after feeding him nothing but rare candy!" Ron replied with more screaming. "Wow, Ron... that's great news! I'm happy for you, man!" Champ said as he and Ron hugged. But as the two hugged they felt a third person join them in hugging. Ron and Champ then noticed Brick Tamland was the one who joined them in hugging...

[​IMG]

"Brick.. what are you doing?" Ron asked. "I just really like hugging others," Brick replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University - Parking Lot~

[​IMG]

~May 1987 - Al Mualim's Home~

[​IMG]

It's been two days since Umbridge left Japan for good, and Al Mualim hasn't been taking it well at all. Staring at the engagement ring he originally bought for her in the palm of his hand, the Nintendo High School was collecting his thoughts. His feelings constantly shifted from sadness at never being able to see Umbridge after years of knowing her, to anger at the Statute of Secrecy that people like Umbridge have to follow while in the U.K. 'This isn't fair... none of this is fair...' Al Mualim thought to himself. He then began to realize that it wasn't just the U.K. that had such laws. Al Mualim remembered that in his own country of Japan, Conduits faced discrimination and segregation for years until the Civil Rights movement. Even then, Conduits were still prone to prejudice. And there were many, many more similar examples throughout the world. And the more that Al Mualim thought about them, the more he became angry. The principal then snapped as he threw the engagement ring into the wall. Getting up, he kicked the chair he was sitting on, and flipped the table in front of him, breaking them both. Al Mualim then angrily smashed any vases or glass plates he was displaying. As the floor piled up with broken glass, Al Mualim, still in a fit of rage, screamed as he smashed his face into the wall again and again. As he kept doing what he was doing, Al Mualim's face began to bleed, but that didn't stop him from continuing inflicting pain on himself. Eventually, Al Mualim finally stopped, and collapsed to the floor, breaking in tears. As he kept weeping from the immense sadness he was feeling, he heard his telephone ring. Slowly getting up, Al Mualim picked up the telephone, calmly answering, "Yes?" He was then told by the caller that the S-types were sighted, including Astral. "Very well," Al Mualim replied as he hung up. Getting up, he walked over to get his katanas. And if Astral truly was sighted, then Al Mualim intended to finish off the S-type leader once and for all, even if it meant killing himself in the process, as nothing mattered to him anymore.

As Al Mualim shed a tear while riding a taxi, remembering a very painful part of his life, he noticed that the taxi driver was calling out to him. "Sir? Sir? We're here," the driver said. "Oh, terribly sorry," Al Mualim replied as he took out money and paid him. "No problem," the driver said as Al Mualim got out of the car. Looking at the area in front of him, Al Mualim found himself in Tokyo University, where the Harold Saxon campaign was spending the night of Election Day.

~A.I.M. Building: Rooftop~

Thor, Loki, Luna, Vanellope, and Xion were enjoying their time as they sat down at the rooftop of the A.I.M. building, waiting for the sunset, and eating sea-salt ice-cream, while discussing random events. "Okay, now to address the elephant in the room... can we all agree not to say a word about the election while we're here?" Xion asked her friends. "Agreed," the others replied. "Good," Xion replied, "So Loki, ready for your concert tomorrow?" "Yes," Loki replied, "Just need to keep practicing." "Well, I'm glad I got my ticket to it last week," Vanellope commented, "Anyone not have a ticket?" Thor and Xion both shook their heads, while Luna replied, "Got mine. I look forward to showing my support." "Yes, I'll be joined by my parents as well," Thor added, "We can't wait to see you perform live with the rest of the Music students, Loki." "Thank you, my friends," Loki replied as he took a bite of his sea-salt ice-cream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the males who were trapped were watching the battle, Neku tried to reach for the CAT pins in his pocket, hoping to help out. But as he took them out, he accidentally dropped them, and watched as they rolled towards a nearby floor drain, and fell into it. "No!" Neku cried as his CAT pins were seemingly gone for good. "Seriously, Phones? We're trapped by a monster and all youse worried about are some damn CAT pins?" Beat questioned Neku. "There not- ugh, whatever," Neku replied, as he kept watching the battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Hallway (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Boy!" Star exclaimed as Dante tried distracting her, shooting a web from one of her hands towards Dante. But just as the web reached Dante, Rei's charm landed on Star's shoulder, causing her to stay in place. "You did it, Sailor Mars!" Anais cheered. However, despite remaining in place, Star was still able to shoot webs from her other five hands towards Sam, Dean, Billy, Sirius, and Thomas, trying to slowly drag them (plus Dante) towards her while saying, "Boooy...." "Oh no, you don't!" Tuxedo Mask exclaimed, using his cane to slice the webs that were attached to Sam and Dean. Noticing what Tuxedo Mask did, Star used her two free hands to shoot webs at Tuxedo Mask, covering him in more web than the other four. "Tuxedo Mask!" Marco cried as he rushed to him while he was being dragged by Star, trying to tear the web that had trapped him. "I'll help out!" Anais added as she tried helping Marco tear the web apart from Tuxedo Mask.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"Sailor Moon, now's your chance for your attack!" Harry shouted, looking at her. She looked at him, "She's still immobile thanks to Sailor Mars. So, now you can do a attack that can possibly heal her!" "Okay!" Serena said, as he went to help and free the others from the webs. Suddenly, she brought out a wand with a crescent moon on the tip. Focusing her power, she twirled the wand and gripped it in her hand, As magic gathered around the tip, she twirled around, making a circle.

"Moon Healing Activation!" She shouted, sending the dust to Star. Everyone watched, wanting to see the results of her attack.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

While Hikaru was sketching the design on Ankh's style, Eiji sipped his tea and the room was quiet. Mr. Belt, in the Speed Shift Car, drove under the table to Hikaru's feet. She felt the Shift Car hit her foot and pardoned herself. Entering her room, Mr. Belt hopped on her shoulder, "I'm worried about those two discovering who you are." She thought for a moment.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Takeru entered the underground lab and rubbed his hair, "Sorry. Onari was reminding me that we'll be getting someone to stay with us tomorrow." "It's fine." Belle said, hiding the Specter Eyecon behind her back. Takeru nodded and went to get his father's book, Belle looked at the Eyecon.

OOC: Ignore the Silver Crystal in the gif as she doesn't have it yet.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Alps Mountain Range~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Brrr.... are we there yet?" Rini asked, shivering as she continued following Mewtwo. Eventually, the two found a castle in the distance, surprising Rini. "Is that a... castle?" Rini wondered aloud as the two headed towards the castle. "He is there," Mewtwo commented, "I can sense his presence." Once close to the castle, the two noticed a sign that read:

Castle Oblivion
    Where to Find is to Lose, and to Lose is to Find
    STAY OUT!

"Find is to lose, and to lose is to find... what does that mean?" Rini wondered aloud as she read the sign, "Guess the castle's called 'Castle Oblivion'." Using his psychic powers, Mewtwo caused the entrance doors to open, entering the castle with Rini.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Connor's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Connor and Achilles were having lunch in the dinner table, while listening to the news from the TV, Achilles commented, "This year's election for prime minster sure is something, isn't it?" "I, uh... got something today," Connor said, hoping to finally break the news to Achilles that he was accepted into Tokyo University. "Oh? Do tell," Achilles replied. Walking over to his backpack and taking out the envelope that contained his letter of acceptance, Connor handed it to Achilles, who opened it and started reading the contents of the letter. "It's great news, isn't it?" Connor said. "No it's not," Achilles replied without any enthusiasm as he put the letter away, "You shouldn't be going to a place like Tokyo University. You should aim for places like Oxford, Yale, or Harvard!" "Achilles... barely anyone gets into those places. Hell, I consider myself lucky that TU accepted me!" Connor retorted. "Connor, I will not accept the fact that you'll be going to an average man's university," Achilles said, "You are going to forget about Tokyo University, and focus on trying to apply to prestigious colleges that'll actually give you an excellent education. That is final!" "Oh, so now I have live my life the way you want, Achilles?!" Connor angrily questioned Achilles. "As long as you live with me, boy, you follow my rules!" Achilles retorted, "Whatever I say, goes! Understand?!" "Who are you to tell me where to go to continue my education, Achilles?! You're not my father!" Connor yelled. After nearly a minute of silence from the two, Achilles replied, "No... I'm not your father... but you and I both know who your father is and what he does. Would you rather have him telling you how to live your life?" Without answering, Connor instead stormed off, heading outside to get some fresh air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The dust from Sailor Moon's wand successfully reached Star, causing her to cry in pain as she reverted back to her original form...

[​IMG]

Back to her normal self, Star collapsed to the ground as all the vines and web in the area disintegrated, freeing all those who were captive. "You did it, Sailor Moon!" Anais cheered. "It worked! It actually worked!" Marco added, figuring that Sailor Moon's attack was the kind of 'powerful magic' that Glossaryck told him would be able to change Star back to herself.

"Ohhh... my head..." Star groaned as she got up, "What happened?" "Star!" Marco cried as he rushed towards Star and hugged her, "You're alright!" Surprised to see Marco hugging her, Star simply smiled and hugged him as well. Now free from the web that trapped him, Tuxedo Mask got up, and smiled as he saw Star and Marco sharing a hug. Walking over to Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask said, "Well done, Sailor Moon. Your heroic deed has saved their friendship from potentially ending in tragedy." Just then, Tuxedo Mask had a thought that he wasn't sure how to explain, yet for some reason, just came to him by being around Sailor Moon. "Sailor Moon, if you don't mind, can the two of us have a word, in private?" Tuxedo Mask asked.

~Flashback: May 1987 - Australian Outback~

[​IMG]

OOC: @NutheadBros has given me permission to use Astral for this segment.

"I have to say... you're quite strong for someone without any powers," Astral commented as it collapsed, backing away from Al Mualim as he slowly walked towards the S-type leader while carrying his two katanas. Upon reaching Astral, Al Mualim placed his right foot at Astral's face, pinning the S-type in place, saying, "Your life ends now, Astral." "W-wait," Astral pleaded, "It doesn't have to end this way! Is this what you do to creatures who are only trying to defend themselves?!" "You say 'defend'. However, all I've seen from your kind is nothing but destruction," Al Mualim replied. "Oh, who am I kidding," Astral said to itself as Al Mualim was about to deliver the final blow, "I should've expected such attitude coming from a citizen of Earth. After all, your whole planet is full of discrimination, bigotry, and racism. We S-types are just another race for you to pick on." As Al Mualim swung his katana towards Astral's face, Astral's last words regarding Earth society suddenly struck a nerve with the Nintendo High principal, causing him to stop right before the tip of his blade reached Astral. "What did you just say?" Al Mualim asked. Surprised to see Al Mualim stop, Astral replied, "Whether you hate to admit it or not, Earth as a whole has always had groups that were picked on, isn't that right? Conduits, non-humans, you name it. Not to mention some countries in this planet have laws that make it almost impossible for individuals from two groups to meet with one another. I believe there was something like that in some countries called a, ummm... Statute of Secrecy? And none of this is even taking into account those who live in poverty." As much as Al Mualim hated to admit it, Astral was making a bit of sense. Nevertheless, he believed that didn't change the fact that the two of them were enemies, asking, "What does that have to do with our battle with you S-types?" "Heh, don't you see?" Astral questioned Al Mualim, "You fight us S-types under the pretense that you are protecting the citizens of Earth. Yet I ask... do you mean EVERY citizen of Earth, or just those that matter... depending on which part of the world you're in of course, hehe. And here we S-types are, arriving on Earth to retrieve the Relic only so that it isn't used to destroy us, as well as trying to locate our lost siblings that are scattered across the world in their crystal forms. Yet all you do is fight us when, in reality, all we need is the Relic and locating our lost siblings, nothing more. We never had any interest in spilling so much blood. That, I'm afraid, was the result of Earthlings resorting to irrational fears about us, and doing whatever they can to stop us." After pondering Astral's words for a bit, Al Mualim backed away a bit, saying, "I'll admit, you do make some good points, Astral." As he thought more and more on Astral's words, he suddenly started to remember Umbridge, causing him to shed a tear. "Oh, I know that look," Astral said as it got up, "You're suffering from a broken heart, aren't you? What was her name?" "Dolores," Al Mualim replied, "Dolores Umbridge." "What happened?" Astral asked. "She left Japan to go back to her home country and work in the Ministry of Magic over there," Al Mualim replied, "Which means..." "The Statute of Secrecy..." Astral correctly guessed as Al Mualim nodded, "If it's any consolation, I am truly sorry to hear that. To have your love taken away from you like that... must feel truly awful." "The more I think about it, the more I am starting to believe that the world would be a much better place if discrimination and corruption never existed," Al Mualim commented, "No segregation, no wars... no laws like the Statute of Secrecy. A world where everyone is equal, embraces one another... and an individual can be with the one they love no matter what..." "I admire your vision for a better Earth," Astral replied, "But I'm afraid, simply on your own, you won't be able to make such a change to the world." "You're right. I can't do it alone," Al Mualim said, "But that does not have to be the case..." It was in that moment that Al Mualim and Astral then took the first steps into forming an alliance into what would eventually become the Crystal Order...

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~???~

"Who cares if they are crazy or not? If an simple actor and a daughter are opponents, then all I can say is that Shinnok gets to redecorate the area, humans underestimate things they cannot fathom to understand, it's either two choices, fight or flight depending on how the human brain perceives what they see, an actor is just what it entails, he acts and there's always a script to fool the young minds of children. If anything, we can see how Shinnok fights and use that knowledge to our advantage while they do not have it." Vergil told Savage.

"And numbers aren't everything as I'm sure you are well aware of our fight with the group we faced, if anything, it'll just make Shinnok work a bit more, only disadvantage he has, he's been sealed so I imagine his skills aren't quite up to par as they were before then."

13. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Courtroom 4 ~

As Gina stood at the witness stand, the Judge looked down at her. "Miss Lestrade, the court finds you not guilty for them murder of Redd White." He said. "You are hereby cleared of these charges."

Gina shrugged. "Of course! I told you all I didn't do it!" She boldly stated. "Figures! You have a small history with pickpocketing and the police never trust you!"

"Either way, you are free to go." The Judge then turned toward Phoenix. "Mr. Wright, this was one of the most intriguing debut cases of any lawyer I've ever seen in my courtroom. Acquitting the defendant AND finding the real culprit? I must say I'm impressed!"

Phoenix looked a bit flustered as he rubbed the back of his head. "O-Oh! Ah, thank you Your Honor!"

The Judge then looked at Winston Payne. "Prosecutor Payne, how is Mr. L'Belle?" Payne sighed. "He has been arrested and is being taken away as we speak." He explained.

"I see. Then I hereby declare the court adjourned!"

~ Courthouse Lobby ~

Phoenix, Maya and Gina walked out into the lobby, discussing Gina's trial.

"Oy, Wright!" Gina said. "I gotta hand it to you, that wasn't too shabby. I thought I was done for." Maya laughed. "Hey! Don't forget me!" She joked. "I helped out, too!"

Gina nodded. "Yeah, I owe you guys one. Maybe if the police can ever catch me during my pickpocketing runs, I might have you two defend me again!" Phoenix frowned. "We prefer to defend innocent clients, thank you."

"Oh, I'm joking." Gina said, laughing. "Right, I better be off. See you two around."

As soon as she said that, Gina ran off. Once she was gone, Maya turned toward Phoenix. "Crazy day, huh?" She asked. "You really cut it close!"

"Yeah." Phoenix said with a sigh. "Still, we did good today, Maya. Couldn't have done it without you!" Maya laughed. "You know it!" She replied.

~ Prison - Warden Roland's Office ~

Patricia watched the news report about Florent's arrest. Immediately, her soft expression faded into one of pure disgust. Pulling out her cell phone, she dialed a number. Once someone answered, she spoke to them in a tone far nastier than her formerly motherly one.

"I need to speak to a member of the Crystal Order immediately."

~ ??? ~

Shinnok absorbed every blow Johnny delivered, and each blow caused a jolt of pain to enter Johnny's body. The actor backed away, panting tiredly. "You...you got tougher, Shinnok." He said, weakly. "Uglier, but tougher. Thought you'd...be as weak as you were years ago."

"That was then, and this is now." Shinnok bellowed. "Your powers have weakened, and mine have grown!"

Johnny smirked. "Oh, yeah?" He retorted. "We'll see about that!" Clenching his fist, Johnny began to channel his own energy into his fist. He gasped in shock, however, when he saw his once vibrant green energy was dwindling into a weak wisp. "What the?!"

Shinnok laughed. "Ah, your time is over. Don't you know once the Cage power passes on, the previous wielder loses it themselves?" He taunted. "And your pathetic child is probably too weak to inherit it. Now...I believe I shall take the blue-clad one's advice and 'redecorate' the room."

Approaching Johnny, Shinnok lifted him by the throat and held him at Vergil and Savage. "You two shall be first witness to the demonstration of my powers!" Shinnok began to squeeze Johnny's throat, causing him to gasp for air.

Cassie watched from afar, struggling to get up. Shinnok's words echoed through her head: 'your pathetic child is probably too weak to inherit it...'

'...too weak...'

~ Cage Residence (3 Years Ago) ~

"F***!!" A younger Cassie cried out as she held her hand, having attempted to punch through a thick stone block. Hear her swear, Johnny walked into the room.

"What's up, Cass?" He asked. "I head you swear, so I guess something's buggin' you."

Cassie frowned. "I've been trying to break this stupid block all day!" He explained. "You and Mom are so strong, and...and I feel like I'm letting the family down if I don't catch up." Johnny smiled. "Well, that certain is quite the goal." He replied, patting her shoulder. "Trust me, you'll get there. You're a Cage, and we Cages always get good at kicking butt."

"...Yeah." Cassie said, somewhat upset. After a long pause, she looked at him. "Hey, Dad?"

"Yeah, Cass?"

"You think I'm going to inherit our family's powers one day? I mean, you have them, right?" She asked. Johnny nodded. "That's true. Our family kept Shinnok sealed away using these very powers. I'm really lucky to have inherted them. And one day, you will. When the time is right."

"But!" Cassie began to tear up. "But what if it skips me?! What if I'm to weak to handle them?!" She showed her brusied and bloodied hand to her father. "Look! I can't even break a stupid block!"

"Cass, listen to me." Johnny said, taking her hands. "You are a tough kid, and you're gonna do our family name proud. You're going to get our powers, and you are going to be the most awesome holder of 'em ever! Just be patient and work hard. When the time is right, they'll come to you. And you are going to do the family proud, Cass."

He wrapped her in a hug.

"You're gonna do us all proud."

~ Flashback End ~

Shinnok tightened his hold on Johnny's throat, and laughed as the actor's face began to turn a light purple. "I believe I shall end your suffering here!" Shinnok said, laughing. "I've enjoyed your pathetic breaths enough."

As Shinnok squeezed Johnny's throat harder, eliciting a small gurgle from his victim, Cassie's eyes widened as she rose to her feet!

"Let me dad GO!!!"

Turning toward her, Shinnok was blinded by a very bright flash of green! He was still stunned when he felt a foot collide with his chest, sending a sharp pain nto his body as he reeled back, releasing Johnny. The actor gasped for air before crawling toward one of the far ends of the room.

When he looked up, he saw Shinnok reeling over in pain. And in front of him his daughter Cassie, enveloped in a vibrant green aura. "C-Cass...?" He rasped, before passing out.

"It...it hurts...?!" Shinnok asked, clutching his chest.

Cassie glared. "It's about to hurt a lot more, a*****e!"

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"Uh, sure, Tuxedo Mask." Serena said, blushing at what he would to talk about in private. With a breath of relief, Tommy looked at the students who were involved, "Be careful on your way back to your homes or dorms. If anyone asks what happened....." "Just tell your parents or guardians a creature appeared that was strong enough it needed to beat by more than one group of heroes." Thomas said, covering for his brother. Kimberly waved. "Well, we better get going." They ran off and teleported out of sight.

Ron and Harry ran to Hermione and Philip as Mew flew around Ron, Hermione handed Riolu back to Harry after they detranformed. Philip and Hermione led them to the agency

-Hikaru's House-

Hearing a knock on her door, Hikaru answered to find Tommy, Kimberly, and Thomas waiting. "Hi." Kimberly said, waving. "Sorry, we..... we caught up with something at school." "Ah, glad you could make it." Eiji said, smiling. Thomas looked at Ankh as Hikaru invited them in, "You don't seem like the type for this." "He's here against his will." Hina said, crossing her arms "Ah," Tommy said, not surprised. Hina looked at Hikaru and asked, "Well, shall we get started?" "'Sounds like a good idea.'" Hikaru signed with Kimberly translating.

"Kim, you know sign?" Thomas asked, looking at her. Kimberly nodded, "I practice it a bit."

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"Shotaro, we're back." Philip said, as they walked the agency. Vulpix ran to Shotaro and rubbed his leg, Hermione smiled, "I brought my friends." Harry and Ron bowed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

"So, what did you want to show me?" Takeru asked, Belle was hesitant but showed him the Specter Eyecon. Takeru looked at it, thinking, 'That doesn't look like a Eyecon that I can use.' "Why don't we see if we can find who this belongs to?" Takeru said, Belle asked, "You sure?" "We can try." Takeru said.

[​IMG]

-Dante, Vergil, and Nero's Home-

Teleporting to the home he shared with Nero and Vergil, Dante looked around and shrgged, going to his bedroom. He laid down on his bed and enjoyed the comfort of the soft bed.

[​IMG]

-Vanille and Fang-

"Vanille, I'm back." Fang said, stepping into the home she shared with her childhood friend. She stretched and sat on the couch.

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Outside Sora's House~

Eventually Kairi had arrived outside of Sora's home with her bags in hand. Kai on the other hand had quietly snuck up behind her friend as slowly and quietly as she could grinning as another memory came flooding in. Kairi quietly knocked on the door.

~Cynthiia's Residence: Three Years Prior [November, 2010]~

Early the next morning at dawn Kai slowly rolled out of bed before falling out onto the floor. Now the redhead slowly got onto her feet. She grabbed what appeared to be a pair of big rounded glasses before putting them on. Slowly walking out of the room she could hear the shower running and Zone-tan making...suggestable noises...from her room. Kai blinked before stepping outside in search for Cynthia.

Meanwhile as Kai was looking around for her, the blonde stood on her deck in the middle of the sunrise in a silky gown tapping her feet asking herself. "How long does C.C. take in the shower? I need to get woken up." She soon sat down in a chair and tapped her fingers looking out at the rising sun before sighing. "Okay, I need to get woke up now before Saki wakes up..." She soon grabbed a handful of cigars from the middle of the table and placed them all in her mouth before waiting.

Kai however went around the corner before seeing the back of Cynthia's head, smiling the redhead ran up to her and poked her shoulder. "Hi there!" The made the blonde jump in surprise before Kai looked around, seeing that her mouth was full Kai stopped with an awkward. "Uhhhhhhh...." as her brain was trying to process what she was looking at. Cynthia sat there in awkward silence thinking to herself. "Oh no...she's going to hate me." However Kai soon smiled. "Hey, that looks hilarious and cool at the same time!"

Cynthia blinked in surprise. "Really? I thought you were going to hate me." Kai sat down near her. "Nah, I was only looking for you because I had been waiting for breakfast. But this looks more interesting. Go ahead." Cynthia looked at her for a moment before proceeding to slowly light up the five cigars she had placed in her mouth. Kai innocently sat there and watched seemingly impressed as the blonde puffed away. Kai looked out at the sunrise before asking. "Do you and C.C always fight the S-Types?"

Cynthia looked at her before explaining. "Yes, but there are also enemies that aren't S-Types who side with them. Usually it's for their own benefits but their minds do not understand the actual truth." Kai nodded before she began to think and asked. "Can I help you two fight them?" This made the blonde stop for a moment before she sighed. "Saki, I don't want to drag you into a war you don't need to be involved in." Kai frowned looking worried. "But, I feel like I owe you two for having taken care of me and fixing my eye and everything else." Cynthia looked at the redhead thinking for a moment. "Well...I can't protect you from the truth, and one day you might end up in a situation where you will need to fight in order to protect someone you hold dear. So...we'll train you." Kai cheered before Cynthia said. "Your brother would want you to stay safe after all." Kai looked away before trying to remain optimistic. "Maybe one day we will find him." Kai soon hugged the blonde.

~Top of a Tokyo Building~

Shadow Mario stood overlooking the city from the poisition he was on, he had even seen Pit descending from the sky before quietly ignoring it and looked down at the transparent golden apple cocoon surrounding his core. He looked out at the distance saying to himself. "Soon, there will be justice...and all will be dealt with, especially you...Mario."

~Kai's House~

The bus had arived and somehow managed to park inside of Kai's garage where Kai's car had sat. The women stepped out of the bus before C.C. explained. "When we get inside I want all of you to go ahead and change into the latex catsuits. I feel as though you will need to get used to them and get broken in." With that the members nodded and started to go inside, however C.C. placed her hand on Kallen's shoulder stopping her. "However, I will need you to wait. I'm not fully sure how well you would fit into one because of...you know why." Kallen looked at her metal arm before she calmly said. "Yeah, I can see why you'd be concerned." With that C.C. wrapped an arm around Kallen's shoulders and walked in with her while proceeding to text both Sammy and Amy with one hand the following message.

"I need you two to come down to my home early in order for you to get adjusted to the suits, After all I don't think we're used to them as of yet. -C.C"

~Mario Bros' Residence~

"Okay, one bowl of Spaghetti and one...bottle of Ketchup." Jumpman explained before handing the two skeletons their order looking confused by the last part of the order. Papyrus took the bowl before smiling. "THANK YOU, CONFECTIONARY HUMAN!" and sat down before Jumpman clarified. "It's Jumpman, my name is Jumpman." He soon turned to Sans who was drinking the bottle asking calmly. "Um, how are you going to pay?" Sans looked at Jumpman with his wide smile and said. "just put it on my tab." Jumpman blinked before turning towards Ruiji and asked. "Have we even done tabs before?" Ruiji simply shrugged in confusion.​

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Sora's And Roxas's Home~

[​IMG]

Opening the door, Roxas found Kairi with Kai, greeting them, "Hey Kairi... and I'm guessing this is your friend, huh? Gotta say, she looks a lot like you. Heh, small world, isn't it? Come in." As Roxas went back inside to get back to working on his homework, Sora was sitting in his desk with his eyes fixated on reading Chapter 2 of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for English...

[​IMG]

"Hey, Kairi," Sora greeted Kairi as he continued reading.

~Courthouse Lobby~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Excuse me, Mr. Wright?" Matt asked Phoenix as he approached him while Foggy sat on his shoulder, "I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting. My name's Matthew Murdock, a fellow attorney like yourself. And this little guy is Foggy, my partner slash best friend slash Pokemon." "Oshawott," Foggy greeted Phoenix Wright.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~???~

[​IMG]

"Heh, impressive... most impressive," Savage Oppress commented as he watched Cassie Cage gain the upper hand against Shinnok, "It looks to me that this won't be as easy as you originally thought, Shinnok."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rooftop of Connor's Apartment Building~

[​IMG]

Still feeling mad from his argument with Achilles, Connor went up to the rooftop of his apartment building, kicking a small piece of concrete as he walked towards a side of the rooftop where he could get a good view of the Tokyo skyline. Looking out, Connor sighed as he watched the sun beginning to set behind the buildings of downtown Tokyo, thinking about many things, from Achilles, to Katniss, and to his family (both his deceased mother and grandfather, plus his evil father). Looking down, Connor also watched as people walked around, noticing a blue aura surrounding them as Connor used his unique vision powers that he got two months ago, still wondering what the auras he sees mean, before turning his attention back to the setting sun, admiring the beauty of its bright warm colors. Sighing once again, Connor started to walk back to the stairs, intending to apologize to Achilles for the way he acted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: September 2006 - The Leaky Cauldron, Diagon Alley, London, U.K.~

[​IMG]

After a busy day at the Ministry of Magic, an exhausted Dolores Umbridge intended to spend the night at the Leaky Cauldron, drinking whatever was offered. As she sat down, she noticed a man sit right next to her. "Hello, Dolores," the man's familiar voice greeted her. Recognizing the voice, Umbridge thought to herself, 'It can't be...' Looking at the man's face, Umbridge instantly knew who he was despite being older than how she remembered him...

[​IMG]

"It's been too long, my love," Al Mualim told Umbridge. "Al Mualim?" a surprised Umbridge asked.

[​IMG]

Once Tuxedo Mask found a secluded part of the school where he could speak with Sailor Moon in private, he asked her, "Sailor Moon... would you mind doing me a favor?" Taking out the Silver Crystal from his pocket and showing it to her, Tuxedo Mask said, "What you see is called the Silver Crystal. It was given to me for safekeeping. But now, I would like for you to look after it. I can't explain it, Sailor Moon, but being around you, I have this feeling that the crystal was meant for you. So please, take it, and take good care of it."

~Tokyo's District 12~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Katniss and Rue were nearing their homes in District 12, Rue noticed someone leaning against a lamppost, asking, "Is that a... Rider?" Noticing who Rue was talking about, Katniss knew exactly who the Rider was, and unfortunately for her, he wasn't an ally...

[​IMG]

"Rue, stay back," Katniss ordered Rue as Haymitch got off of Katniss's shoulder and landed on the ground, readying himself for an attack by Vanitas, "You! You're the Rider I fought before." "Ah, so you do remember, Katniss Everdeen," Vanitas replied as he approached her while Katniss started to think back of the battle she had with Hiccup against the Crystal Order-affiliated Rider.

[​IMG]

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Duke 06.JPG

Vanitas
    ~The Boy in the Mask~

"Tell me something... have you or your fellow Rider friends learned to put up a decent fight yet?" Vanitas asked. "What do you mean?" Katniss questioned as got in a defensive position. "I'll be asking the questions!" Vanitas retorted, "And why shouldn't I? After all, between the four of us here, I'm the only one who will walk away from here alive." As Vanitas summoned his rapier, Rue backed away for her safety as Katniss transformed into her Rider form, telling Vanitas, "Guess again!"

[​IMG]

"Go!" Vanitas cried as he cast a fireball from his rapier, which split into three as it homed towards Katniss, Haymitch, and Rue. "Woah!" Katniss cried as she dodged a fireball. "Pika!" Haymitch cried as well as he jumped to avoid getting hit by a fireball, while Rue was able to barely dodge one. Seeing Rue almost get hurt, Katniss angrily said, "You're gonna pay for that!" Rushing towards Vanitas, Katniss swung her Sonic Arrow towards Vanitas, who blocked it with his rapier as he pushed Katniss back and tried to slash her with his rapier. "Pika... CHUUU!!!" Haymitch cried as he sent a Thunderbolt attack towards Vanitas. "Too slow," Vanitas taunted Haymitch as he cartwheeled away from the Pokemon's attack, then teleported right above Haymitch to slash him. "Gotcha," Vanitas said as he swung his rapier towards the Pikachu. "Pika!" Haymitch cried as he quickly got out of the way of Vanitas's attack. Relieved that Haymitch wasn't hurt, Katniss decided to finish off Vanitas quick with a Sonic Volley attack. But before she could even get ready, Vanitas jumped towards Katniss, attacking her with a Dark Thundaga attack as he cried, "Suffer!" "Ahh!" Katniss cried as she was sent back a few feet, struggling to stand on her feet after Vanitas's Dark Thundaga attack. "Katniss!" Rue cried as she watched what happened. "Pikachu!" Haymitch cried as he jumped towards Vanitas, trying to attack him repeatedly with an Iron Tail attack, which Vanitas was able to deflect with his rapier.

~Castle Oblivion~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hello?" Rini called out as she and Mewtwo entered Castle Oblivion, looking around the white hallway, "Anyone here?" Mewtwo and Rini then watched as a figure in a black cloak teleported in front of them, who turned out to be none other than Discord himself...

[​IMG]

"Discord?" Mewtwo wondered out loud as he noticed his friend from his time in the Crystal Order. Looking at both Mewtwo and Rini, Discord told the Pokemon, "Mewtwo, old buddy... been a while, hasn't it?" "What is this place?" Mewtwo asked. "Just a little something I built on my own after we parted ways. I call it Castle Oblivion, for a rather specific reason," Discord replied, "So, who's the kid with the kitty balloon?" "My name's Rini," Rini answered Discord, "I'm a friend of Mewtwo." "Really? Making friends already, aren't we, Mewtwo?" Discord asked Mewtwo, "Well, kid, any friend of Mewtwo is a friend of mine. Let's go upstairs. I made snow cones." Looking at each other, Rini and Mewtwo decided to follow Discord as he led them upstairs.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Sora's House~

Kairi walked in with Kai following behind her just simply looking around at things before the two met up with Sora. Kairi smiled waving. "Hey Sora, this is my friend and the girl who whipped our butts." Kai slowly waved at the boys with an awkward smile. "Um, hello there. My name is Kai and yeah...I did beat you all in that game." Howver her blue eyes soon noticed the book they were reading with her cybernetic eye calculating. "Huh, Harper Lee...I heard her story is important. This must be the homework you two have to do." Kairi sighed in relief as Kai slowly let herself be open.

~Tokyo: Sunset Twilight~

Mario walked down the sidewalk alone holding the Golden Ringo Lockseed in his hand as he stepped forward onto an empty intersection, sighing he soon recalled the note he had left Luigi on his phone.

"Luigi, this is something I have to handle alone and have been called out to do so. Whatever you do...DO NOT FOLLOW ME. Stay safe, brother. -Mario"

The area around Mario had started to grow colder as Shadow Mario descended some feet away from Mario causing him to clentch his fist. "You again?!" Shadow Mario raised a hand out grinning. "My, how some things never change...and yet I'm the only one who has common sense while you're still blinded by your so-called Justice." Shadow Mario soon lowered his hand asking. "But what do you REALLY know about the world around you?"

Mario's blue gaze looked at Shadow Mario in fury explaining. "I know you tried to kill innocent people and nearly killed Luigi and myself all in the same night! You're an S-Type who clearly wants destruction and Genocide of everything! What I understand is that the weak must be protected and the ones who are evil need to be punished."

Shadow Mario sighed looking at Mario with an unamused look in his glowing red eyes. "For all you know, your true enemies could be closer than you think and the actual cause of all this...Justice must be served and everyone must be erased clean!" Shadow Mario looked down at the golden cocoon. "Atfirst I didn't understand why I was born, I had felt the desire to wipe everything clean but with no reason...but now I understand, everyone in the world is evil and they must be dealt with."

Shadow Mario ascended into the air with the cocoon core glowing and his arms out. "I am the Blue Testament of the new world, holder of the Forbidden Fruit that will show..." However Shadow Mario soon felt a hard fist in his face knocking him down and interrupting his monologue. Shadow Mario slowly stood up rubbing his cheek seeing Mario standing here with his eyes glowing red. As he transformed he explained. "Look, I have no clue what you're yammering on about. But I was told by some green-haired lady to protect this world from scum like you!"

Mario's eyes flashed open as he boldly said. "I might not be the smartest person in the world, but I'm not blind nor am I perfect..." Mario stepped forward as Shadow Mario stood on his feet. "Judges on this world would turn a blind eye towards people like you, unseen and unable to be punished by the law...so that's why..." Mario stroked the brim of his hat shouting. "I WILL BE THE ONE TO JUDGE!"

Shadow Mario simply grinned. "Bravado...as usual you have that bravado and determination. Good job!" The shadow focused before a dark bubble of energy overtook them with a large beam firing out into the sky as the area outside and around the bubble started to grow colder. Back inside Shadow Mario stroked the brim of his hat defiantly shouting. "LET'S SEE WHO THE LOSER IS!"

Blue Testament: Shadow of Justice
    Shadow Mario

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vergil~

Vergil watched with a stoned expression, not saying a word.

~Detective Agency~

Shotaro looked up from his desk as he was typing. "Oh Okaerinasai Hermione." Shotaro said and looked to her friends. "So, our landlord has people to talk to, I was worried you'd be like Phillip, always reading." Shotaro said teasingly.

~Tokyo: District 12~

Shots came as they hit Vantias in the black as he would turn around, Yang would be standing there, with a grin. "Hi there, might I join in?" Yang said as Ruby pouted. "Yang, I thought we were going to the bakery, you know Zwei always looks forward to us after school." Ruby said and Yang patted her shoulder. "Don't worry sis, us girls gotta stick together right?"

Ruby took a moment to think. "Okay! New friend inbound!" Ruby said and Yang smiled. "That's the spirit!" and her gauntlets activated as Ruby pulled out a deceptively big scythe that seem to too big for her to handle.

"So, who goes- Sis!" Ruby cried out as Yang leapt forward to deliver a blow by propelling herself with the force of his bullets to which Vantias did dodge. "Hey first come, first serve Ruby!" Yang answered and Ruby pouted before running in and started to swing her scythe rather masterfully as Vantias with either blocking or avoiding with the rapier and when it looked like Ruby would be hit, Ruby gave a adorable smile and a gunshot was heard, Ruby jumping back to get some distance.

"Oh, I know, he's kind of like Weiss! With that rapier! Except... Weiss would never wear something like that, What's he supposed to be based on anyway?" Ruby asked puzzled and Yang shrugged her shoulders a bit. "I guess a lemon? You know, that somehow can be used to power stuff." Yang said and Ruby tilted her head slightly.

"Might have to ask that one to Blake or Weiss, then again..." Ruby paused for a moment.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Gently taking the Silver Crystal into her hands, Serena looked at it. "Just holding it, I feel the same." Serena said, looking at the beautiful crystal. In a near reflective surface, there was a girl in a white regal dress in Serena's place, but the image disappeared before either could notice. Serena looked at Tuxedo Mask. "I promise to take good care of it." Remembering that she saw a indent on the Crescent Moon Wand, Serena took it out and put the crystal in the indent.

-Hikaru's Home-

Kimberly and Thomas watched as Tommy and Eiji were measured then Hina and Hikaru put various sheets of cloth around. Watching how Hikaru pined the cloth around Tommy's waist in order to hold it in place, Kimberly asked. "If she can't talk, how is she able to live on her own like this?" "She doesn't always use sign language." Hina said, looking at her. "She usually writes notes to tell everyone what she needs to say." "Still, that was a interesting car in the driveway." Thomas said.

Hikaru kept quiet, focusing on finding a cloth that would work as the shirt. Mr. Belt looked at Eiji, Kimberly, Tommy, and Thomas, thinking about telling them about who their host is.

-Detective Agency-

"Oh, very funny." Philip said, sarcastic as he looked at his partner. "It's better than being a half-boiled detective." "Now, now, you two." Hermione said, picking up Vulpix. "I thought it was time that my friends see what it is that I do with Philip and maybe they could help us with the agency." "Hi, I'm Harry Potter." Harry said, waving. Ron rubbed Mew's head as he introduced himself, "Name's Ron Weasley. Nice to meet you."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Takeru & Belle-

Quietly leaving the temple, Takeru and Bell looked around to find who would the one that lost something, that being the Specter Eyecon. 'Really wonder this means that I'll have a ally with powers like mine.' Takeru thought. 'That will be nice.'

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Sora's And Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Game?" Sora asked, wondering what game Kai was mentioning. "I think she means 'Call of Duty'," Roxas told Sora as he grabbed a soda from the fridge before going back to working on his homework. "Oh, yeah, I think I remember that exact game session," Sora said, with Kai commenting on the book Sora was reading, "Yeah, we just started it today. I'm still on Chapter 2. Also... did anyone tell you that you and Kairi look alike?" "I might've mentioned mentioned something like that when I opened the door for them," Roxas told his brother as he was doing his homework.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Connor's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Achilles," Connor called out to Achilles as he returned, finding his guardian sitting in a couch while holding a small box, "Listen, I want to apologize fo-" "There is no need to apologize, Connor," Achilles interrupted, "I was probably being too strict on you in regards to where you would go after you graduate. You have to understand, I was only saying the things I said because I want you to have the best education you could possibly get." "I understand, Achilles," Connor replied as he sat in a chair in front of him, "I really do. I just wish you would at least be happy that TU sent a letter of acceptance." "I am proud, Connor. Proud that there is a college out there that sees you being worthy of joining their student body," Achilles told Connor as he handed him the box, "Take this."

"What is it?" Connor asked. "It was supposed to be the gift I give you on your graduation day. But... I decided to let you have it a little early," Achilles replied, "Go on, open it." Opening the box, Connor was surprised to see what was inside. Inside the box was a tomahawk with a unique design. "A... tomahawk?" Connor questioned. "I once conducted a mission in the United States many years ago near a Native American reservation. After saving the people of the tribe, they thanked me by offering me that tomahawk as a gift," Achilles replied, "But to them, it's not just any ordinary tomahawk. According to a legend of theirs, that tomahawk once belonged to a brave warrior who was once their leader a very long time ago, whose name was Ratonhnhaké:ton." "Huh?" Connor asked after hearing that strange sounding name. "Ra-doon-ha-ge-doon," Achilles repeated phonetically, "Some translations say the name means 'life that is scratched', others say that it translates to 'strong leader'. Anyway, according to the legend, Ratonhnhaké:ton led the tribe's people for years before dying in battle against an evil sorceress, and they believe that one day, he will return to help vanquish a powerful darkness... so the legends say." "I see..." Connor said as he took out the tomahawk from the box holding it up high, "I think I like it." "I'm glad you do, Connor," Achilles replied.

[​IMG]

"Thank you, Sailor Moon," Tuxedo Mask replied to Sailor Moon as he turned around, "Till the next time we meet." As he walked away, Tuxedo Mask couldn't help but feel a sense of déjà vu while talking with Sailor Moon.

~Castle Oblivion~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Rini was eating a cherry flavored snow cone while seated with Mewtwo and Discord in a room with a crystal ball in the center, she asked Discord, "So... you said this place was called Castle Oblivion for a reason. What is it?" "Quite simple," Discord replied, "I built this castle with a very good way to defend against any intruders. Once someone decides to walk in, they begin to lose their memory at a steady pace. And in return, begin to remember forgotten memories... and doing that to someone would drive them crazy. To find is to lose, and to lose is to find, that is the way in Castle Oblivion." "Has that happened to someone?" Mewtwo asked. "Oh yeah," Discord replied, "Ever since I built this place, seven curious individuals decided to check this place out over the past two months. And the same thing happened to all of them... running away with their memories all jumbled." "So the memories they lose just disappear forever?" Rini asked. "Not exactly," Discord replied as he clapped twice, and a stack of cards appeared, floating towards Discord's right paw, "The memories are transformed into cards like these. And by using any one of these cards, you could open the door to any room in the castle. But once you do, the room would be transformed into a world where you could experience the memory from the card you used." "Wow..." Rini commented in awe. "If that is the case, then why haven't Rini and myself been affected?" Mewtwo asked. "Well the memory loss only happens when I initiate it with my powers," Discord replied, "And when I saw you, I obviously made sure not to do a thing so you wouldn't be affected. But... I did create this." Snapping his fingers, a card appeared in Discord's right paw, saying, "I took the liberty of sampling a part of the girl's memory, and from it, created this card. But don't worry, her memory wasn't affected." "This card... is my memory?" Rini asked as Discord handed her the card. "Yup. Keep it as a souvenir," Discord replied, "If you want, you could even use it in one of the rooms here to experience that memory all over again." Thinking about how many bad things Rini experienced in her past, she surely didn't want to experience it again, but still put the card in her backpack to keep for herself, saying, "I think I'll pass. Thanks for the card though."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo's District 12~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"See ya!" Vanitas cried as he cast a fireball with his rapier that split into three homing fireballs, one going towards Ruby, another towards Yang, and a third towards Katniss. Gasping, Katniss dodged to avoid getting hit by the fireball. Meanwhile, Haymitch sent a Thunderbolt attack towards Vanitas, crying, "Pika... CHUUUU!!!" As Vanitas cartwheeled to avoid getting hit, Katniss decided to surprise him with an attack. "Take this!" Katniss cried as she attacked Vanitas with a Sonic Volley attack, firing a powerful arrow shot towards Vanitas, trapping him in a peach-shaped sphere before being assaulted by multiple arrows being fired in a row.

------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: September 2006 - Bedroom in the Leaky Cauldron, Diagon Alley, London, U.K.~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Al Mualim... how could you?!" Umbridge cried after Al Mualim had been explaining to her in private what had happened since he last saw her, including forming the Crystal Order, "Have you turned mad?!" "Maybe I did," Al Mualim replied, "But I don't care. My conscience is clear. What I am doing, I am doing for the better good." "I don't believe this..." Umbridge said as she was walking back and forth, still trying to come to terms with what Al Mualim has told her, "Killing innocent people... to send a message?" "Unfortunate circumstances," Al Mualim replied, "But in the end, it is nothing in comparison to what 'legitimate' governments do around the world." "And what of the S-types, Al Mualim? Allies now, are they?" Umbridge questioned, "You and I both saw the terror they cause. I think it was pretty clear that they were enemies." "Because they were never given a chance!" Al Mualim retorted, "I figured that you would have some reservations from what I would tell you. So I brought over a... friend who could probably change your mind." Emerging from a nearby door, Hive approached Al Mualim and Umbridge, with Al Mualim introducing the S-type to Umbridge, "This, Dolores, is Hive."

[​IMG]

"Do not fret, but he is an S-type," Al Mualim continued, which startled Umbridge. "How do you do?" Hive asked Umbridge as he sat in a chair. "F-fine," Umbridge replied, still having trouble believing that she was speaking to an S-type who didn't want to harm her. "I understand the concerns you have with what you're hearing, especially for someone you were very close to so long ago," Hive said, "But believe me when I say that... everything that he did... started with you." "Me?" a confused Umbridge asked. "The fact that Al Mualim could never see you again because of the laws in this country made him realize something. It was the moment you left his life that his eyes were finally open to the injustices in the world. He was also able to see that we S-types were victims as well. We S-types never intended to harm the citizens of Earth, but we were forced to fight back when we were attacked. By creating the Crystal Order, Al Mualim intends to slowly, but steadily change the world to a place with no borders and no injustices of any kind. Meaning things like the Statute of Secrecy would no longer exist," Hive explained. Looking at Al Mualim, Umbridge asked, "Is this... true?" "Yes," Al Mualim replied, "There has been more than enough suffering, including what you and I went through when you returned here. I only want to stop it all. Let the world start anew. Can you truly say what I'm doing is evil?" "I... I don't know," Umbridge said as she took a seat, with so many thoughts running through her head. "I know it was never going to be easy to hear, my love," Al Mualim replied, "I'll leave you for now. But should you ever want to speak... I'll know." As Al Mualim headed to the exit while followed by Hive, Umbridge cried, "Wait!" Stopping, Al Mualim and Hive turned around to face Umbridge, who said, "I still want to talk." Smiling, Al Mualim walked back to Umbridge, sitting in a chair next to her as he said, "Then let us talk like we used to."

Last edited: May 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.