RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Courtroom 4 ~

'Wait...' Phoenix thought. 'Let me look at the knife again...'

As he examined the knife, he noted the placement of the fingerprints. 'Wait a minute...The thumbprint is...'

Everyone was alerted to the sound of Phoenix banging on his bench! "Mr. L'Belle!" He called out. "The fingerprints on the knife indicate that the knife was held in the right hand, not the left!"

"Wh-wha?!" Payne exclaimed, shocked!

"Mr. L'Belle, all of your testimonies have been full of nothing but lies!" Phoenix said, glaring at Florent. "I think this puts your stance as a 'witness' under heavy suspicion! It's almost as if you are trying to hide something!"

"Mr. Wright!!" The judge gasped. "Are...are you accusing the witness of some sort of crime?!"

"During the night of the crime, three people were present." Phoenix began to summarize. "Mr. White, Miss Lestrade and Mr. L'Belle. During the night, one of those two killed Mr. White. A witness claims to have seen Miss Lestrade commit the crime, yet his testimony so far has been untruthful. Why is that?"

With a determined look, Phoenix sharply pointed at Florent.

"The defense accuses Mr. L'Belle of the murder of Mr. White!"

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

Johnny glared at Savage and Vergil as they left, before struggling to break free from his prison. "Come...on!" He grunted, feeling his arm begin to get free. "If you wanna do something right..."

~ Highway in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. ~

"Sounds like you're gonna be busy today." Nick joked. "Don't worry about it. I have somewhere to be anyway. Good luck with the bank thing!"

~ Path Leading To Lavos' Resting Place ~

"Why do you guys want that thing anyway?!" Cassie asked, frowning.

~ Kai's House [September 7th 2013] ~

Hearing what Kai said, Amy gave a weak, but still cocky, smile.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Following the robot, Hikaru took a few glances at Takeru and looked away. Takeru whispered to Mr. Belt, 'Why does she look at me every once in a while?' 'Hikaru is taking a fashion major at Tokyo University and her current assignment to team up with another student and find a person to model her designs.' 'Huh....' Takeru said, surprised to hear that she was taking that kind of major though she was unable to speak.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Class-

Though bored, Dante began the lesson by talking about the final years of the Meiji Era and how the the restoration had brought many changes and modernized the island nation into the modern times.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Class-

Hermione and Mio were able to try the challenge, but Haru had a bit of trouble and felt a bit tempted to look at his textbook. Eiji walked around the class, looking at each student, encouraging them or praising them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Class-

Hinako wrote down the plays that each student cited their quotes, Kuja looked at the quiet green colored member of ToQgers. "Mr. Nonomaru, do you have one?" "Can't really think of a quote, but I was thinking about the politics in Macbeth." Hikari said. Kuja said, "Ah, yes. The infamous 'Scottish Play' in the world of theater. Many of you should know that Shakespeare's tragedies were considered political because of the issues they discussed." "How bout we discuss what makes all plays quoted political?" Hinako suggested.

[​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus Class-

Setsuna gathered the papers from each student passed up to her, making sure all the papers were in a neat pile before she handed them to Sully.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

"Um...." Go said, watching Ed and Eddy. Fang said, "You get used to it after a while. Still believe it's a wonder that someone like Ed was given admittance to attend this school." Tommy and Kimberly gave a laugh.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Emma nodded, calming herself and changing her music sheets to the next song. Emma smiled, enjoying playing classical music thought she preferred singing with Kira.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Class-

Gia and Kagura followed as Trixie read, reading the first chapter of the story they had now. Gia had her finger following each word, while Kagura followed her eyes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle: Dining Hall-

Elsa stood and waved her hand, making a light snow fall. Anna looked awed and said, "Thanks, Elsa." "It's no problem." Elsa said, smiling.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Path Leading To Lavos' Resting Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"That 'thing' is a living creature that deserves to be back with its own kind," Jadeite retorted at Cassie, "For fifty years it was separated from the rest of its kind. But not anymore. A reunion will soon take place, one that is long overdue."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Music Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The class proceeded to play the following song:

"Wonderful!" Yen Sid said once the students finished playing the 'Pastoral Symphony', "Excellent as always, Emma. Now, take a quick two minute break, then we'll be moving on to the winter-themed 'Nutcracker Suite.'"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Advanced Calculus Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks, Setsuna," Sully told Setsuna as she handed him the homework assignments. "Alright, class. Today, we'll be focusing on the rotation of functions around an axis, and finding their volume," Sully told the class as he to the board, where he started writing notes and explaining the lesson, with Loki and Luna taking notes as they listened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courthouse: Courtroom 4~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oshawott??!!" Foggy cried after hearing Phoenix Wright accuse Florent L'Belle of murdering Mr. White. Matt, however, showed little reaction, not feeling surprised much considering the hesitation he sensed in Florent during his testimonies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle - Dining Hall~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Impressive ability you have there, Elsa," Demande said as he watched some snowflakes fall into his wine glass. Holding out his hand, Saphir watched as a tiny snowflake landed in the palm of his hand. As he observed the tiny snowflake, Saphir admired it greatly before turning his attention to Elsa and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Pokemon Battling Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"And now to demonstrate..." Oak said as he took out a Pokeball and sent out a Pidegeot...

[​IMG]

"Pika..." Sparky said in awe as he and Ritchie noticed the large Pidgeot next to Professor Oak. Holding out the Pidgeotite to Pidgeot, Pidgeot picked up the Mega Stone with its beak while Oak took out the Key Stone he displayed earlier from his pocket. "Now, watch what happens, class..." Oak told his class as he tapped on the Key Stone with his index finger. Just as he did so, both the Key Stone and the Pidgeotite in Pidgeot's beak began to glow brightly. The class then watched as Pidgeot began to mega evolve into Mega Pidgeot, with the Mega Stone originally in its beak disappearing...

[​IMG]

"Wow..." an impressed Ritchie commented in awe after seeing Pidgeot mega evolve. "And here is Pidegeot's mega evolved form... Mega Pidgeot," Professor Oak explained to the class, "Higher defense, both regular and special, faster, and much stronger when it comes to special attacks." Mega Pidgeot then reverted back to its original form, with the Pidgeotite reappearing in its beak, dropping it in Oak's hand. "Thank you, Pidgeot," Oak thanked his Pokemon as he returned it to its Pokeball.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Highway in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A.~

[​IMG]

"Thanks, Nick," Judy replied as she got on her motorcycle, "And I promise I'll call someone to drive you there." As she drove off the emergency lane back into the highway and raced towards the direction she needed to go, Hopps began thinking back to her first police case, and how Nick helped her... realizing that if it weren't for him, she wouldn't be the officer that she is right now. As she thought about it for a bit, Judy sighed, telling herself, "I'm gonna regret this..." Hopps quickly made a dangerous u-turn on the highway, and drove back to where Nick was. Once she found the area he was in, she drove towards the emergency lane on the other side of the highway. Stepping off her motorcycle, Judy asked Nick, "You wanna help out?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Zordon," Alpha called out to Zordon. "What is it, Alpha?" Zordon asked. "You won't believe this, but two Riders we've never met before just walked in using their Drivers," Alpha replied as he pointed to Hikaru and Takeru, "That's Takeru Tenkuuji, and that over there is Hikaru." "Then it seems destiny has allowed us to meet with one another. Greetings, Takeru, Hikaru," Zordon greeted the two, "I am Zordon." "Zordon's the one you should thank for being Riders," Alpha told the two, "It's a... long story..."

~Nintendo Elementary - Parking Lot~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"FRANCE! I can't believe we're going to France!" Bonnie cheered as she and the rest of her class waited next to Ms. Frizzle's bus for Clara Oswald's class to join them, ecstatic at the thought of visiting her home country on today's field trip. "DEDEN!" Bonnie's Dedenne happily concurred. "Thank you so much, Ms. Frizzle!" Bonnie thanked her teacher, "But I gotta ask, how did you get the idea?" "Oh, let's just say a little bird convinced me," Ms. Frizzle replied as she winked at Rini (since she was the one who convinced Frizzle to go there for today's field trip), who winked back. "Look! There's Miss Oswald's class," Sweetie Belle said, pointing towards Clara Oswald and her class as they walk towards them...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good day, Clara," Ms. Frizzle greeted Clara, "Everyone ready?" "Yup," Clara replied, "Alright everyone. Inside the bus."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

While sitting in front of his desk, Al Mualim began to doze off, continuing to reminisce about his past with Dolores Umbridge...

~March 1974 - Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"What is it like where you're from, Dolores?" Al Mualim asked Umbridge as the two were walking to their classes together. "You mean England? Terrible," Umbridge replied, "Don't get me wrong... I love my country. But... for a witch such as myself... it felt very restricting living there. The Ministry of Magic and its strict rules heavily limiting how someone of magic, such as myself, could interact with non-magic individuals. It was why I came to Japan to continue my education, a country that hasn't had a Ministry of Magic in decades. It's practically a paradise for me. I can be open about being a witch, and no one would give a damn." Smiling, Al Mualim said, "I'm glad you enjoy your freedom in Japan, Dolores. But, believe it or not, it hasn't exactly been as stellar as you would like to imagine here in Japan. Until the Civil Rights movement in the past decade, Conduits, which include magical individuals such as yourself, were discriminated against, as well as segregated. Throughout Japan, Conduits were basically viewed as second-rate citizens. Thankfully, things have improved. No more segregation, and more integration of both societies. The current situation is far from perfect, but things are getting better." Sighing, Umbridge asked, "Wouldn't it be great if one day... the entire world no longer separates individuals by how they look or what they are? No more discrimination, no more hiding what you are... simply accepting that everyone is different?" "Perhaps," Al Mualim replied, "But such a world might be too perfect to become a reality..."

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  4. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Path Leading To Lavos ~

Cassie stayed silent as she scoffed and looked down. 'Damn it!' She thought. 'They're gonna get that monster, and I'm probably going to die down here!' Her eyes closed. 'Dad. Mom. I'm so sorry I removed the seal...'

At that moment, Shinnok stopped at the entrance of a large room. "Here we are. Now follow me. Not even I know what awaits us."

Nick was surprised by Judy's question. "You want my help?" He asked, before smiling. "Well, you got it."

~ Nintendo Elementary - Parking Lot ~

Mabel gasped. "You hear that, Dipper?!" She beamed. "France! This is perfect! France is where Lumiose City is! And Lumiose City is the city of looooove!" She drew out the world 'love' for emphasis. "And Mabel is totally down for some romance!"

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Wow, that's a huge head!" Takeru said, looking in awe at Zordon while Hikaru just bowed, Mr. Belt's screen turned into a smiley face. He said, "Nice to meet you at last, Zordon." 'Is this what you wanted me to see?' Hikaru signed, Mr. Belt said, "Well, there is something else as well. Ah, Harley's package is here." Takeru jumped when Navi appeared, going to the birdstand. "That's been here for the past two months." "Alright, Hikaru, can you help me something?" Mr. Belt asked.

Walking over to the box, Hikaru opened the box and looked at the two Drivers inside, she thought it was odd that two similar Drivers til she noticed one with a white small bike and the other with a black bike. With help from Mr. Belt, she sent the two Drivers to possible users picked by Mr. Belt, the belt with the white bike going to Go's room in Kiriko's apartment while the one with the black bike went somewhere. After that, Hikaru looked at the two robots and Zordon, than signed with Mr. Belt, "'It's a pleasure to meet you all. I can't talk but I can still fight so I will be honored to fight with heroes like the Power Rangers."

"So, why did you ask her to come here?"
    Takeru asked, Mr. Belt said, "After managing to defeat a small Pokemon thieves, I thought maybe she should move and join the other heroes."

[​IMG]

Setsuna smiled, "It's no problem." She looked out at the students, smiling to see them working hard.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

While watching the students play and keeping score, the four sitting on the blenders talked and got to know each other. Fang, Tommy, and Kimberly were surprised to learn that Go lived in America for a while and came back cause his mentor left suddenly.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

"Ah!" Emma smiled, embarrassed. "Guess I got lost into the joy of playing. Sorry."

[​IMG][​IMG]

Elsa looked embarrassed, sipping her drink. Anna smiled, sipping hers.

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Shinnok's Spire~

Vergil discreetly followed after Savage, keeping in pace with him as he lead them on.

~Harold~

Harold sat down at a park bench with a bottle of fresh water, leaning back into it as he undid the top and gulped it down, letting out a satisfied sound, the freshness of the air and warm sun was certainly working wonders on hard work, he had to wonde rhow the Beast could even fulfil the conditions of his curse if he wasn't allowed out of the house and he doubted nay of the girls in the Flower Shop would be a candidate.

"And it doesn't help he's on a time limit either, if he doesn't find what he's looking for the spell may very well be irreversible." Harold noted, he wondered if the Beast's Animagus form would be like that, he knew somewhat there was a spell to forcibly revert one from their animal form but he didn't exactly know the incantation, ti wasn't like he learnt every spell in the world, his wandless magic only came a bit more naturally to him than with a conduit, perhaps maybe the Beast does go out on Halloween perhaps? Harold had to chuckle at that thought.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

Smiling, Judy replied, "Thanks, Nick." Getting back on her motorcycle, the officer told Nick, "Hop on. If we're gonna catch those burglars, we gotta be quick. Who knows where in the city they might be right now..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright, break time is over. Back to practicing," Yen Sid told the class as the students played the following song:

"Good. Very good," Yen Sid said once the students finished playing 'The Nutcracker Suite,' "Carlton, you performed well, although you did miss a note during the final portion. Just make sure to keep practicing." "Of course, sir," Carlton responded. "Haha," Will teased his cousin. "Shut up, Will," Carlton retorted. "Now then, get ready for the finale, 'Night on Bald Mountain,'" Yen Sid said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Now that you've all had an up close look at a demonstration of Mega Evolution, it's time I announced your homework for tomorrow. I want you all to do some research tonight on a specific Pokemon's Mega Evolution," Professor Oak told the class as he was writing a list of Pokemon that can Mega Evolve on the board (except for Pidgeot), "Write me a one page summary detailing the Pokemon's Mega Evolution, and be prepared to give a short presentation to the class tomorrow. Oh, and one more thing... you see the list on the board? No two students in the class can research the same Pokemon Mega Evolution, so if there's a specific Pokemon you would like to research, it's first come first serve. So better make your choices quick. Now then... who'd like to pick a Pokemon from the list first?" "Hmm..." Ritchie wondered as he looked at the list, thinking about which Pokemon's Mega Evolution he should research. As Ritchie made a choice and raised his hand, Oak asked him, "Yes, Ritchie? What will it be?" "I'd like to pick Mega Charizard... X to be more specific," Ritchie answered. "Hmm, excellent choice," Oak responded as he crossed off 'Mega Charizard X' from the list, "So, who's next?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Path Leading To Lavos' Resting Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Really? Then I suppose we'll both probably be surprised by what we see," Shay replied to Shinnok as he followed him into the large room. Inside, Shay and his group noticed a pedestal in the center of the room, where a crystal was floating above it. "Is that Lavos's crystal form?" Starlight Glimmer asked. "I would guess so," Jadeite replied as Shay slowly walked towards the pedestal. Observing the floating crystal for a bit, Shay grabbed it, then opened his hand to stare at the crystal once more. "Finally, Lavos is in the palm of my hand," Shay commented, "Well, that turned out to be relatively easy." "The crystal... hand it over..." a deep voice ordered Shay from the entrance. Turning around, Shay and his group noticed the voice came from Savage Oppress (accompanied by Vergil)...

[​IMG]

"And who might you be?" Jadeite questioned Savage and Vergil. "That is none of your concern," Savage replied, "Give us Lavos, and we shall leave in peace."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So... Demande... how do you wanna set up this trip to Castelia City?" Hans asked as he ate, "Should we just go there ourselves on Thursday, and then meet with you at the U.N. building? Or do we go there together?" "Well, here's what I had planned," Demande replied, "Saphir and myself will be going back to Copenhagen later today to take care of a few things. And then, tomorrow morning, my brother and I are scheduled to be meeting with King Candy of Kuwait. After that, I was thinking of coming to Arendelle on my ship, with Candy joining my brother and I to pick you, Elsa, and Anna up, and head towards Castealia City together. Does that sound alright to you?" "King Candy, huh? If I remember correctly, he was in attendance when Elsa and I signed that free trade agreement in Tokyo," Hans commented as he took a sip of his drink, "I don't mind that plan at all, Demande. Anna, Elsa... any objections or concerns?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As he was checking his e-mail on his computer, Al Mualim continued reminiscing about his Tokyo University days...

~September 1974 - Tokyo University Library~

[​IMG]

"Yes, I understand," Al Mualim replied to someone he was speaking with on the phone in the library's front desk, "I'll try to be there... See you soon." As Al Mualim hung up, he thanked the receptionist with a nod, and walked back to the table where he was studying with Umbridge...

[​IMG]

"Who was that?" Dolores asked as she was doing homework for a class. "The father of my friend, Peppy," Al Mualim replied as he took a seat, "The one who established the high school I attended." "Nintendo High School?" Dolores asked, with Al Mualim nodding in reply. "Yes. Peppy's father was my mentor when I attended the school. My success here in Tokyo University... I attribute all to him," Al Mualim said. "Hmm, sounds like he was extraordinary," Dolores commented. "Indeed," Al Mualim replied, "He even promised to offer me a position at Nintendo High School once I graduate." "Did you accept?" Umbridge asked. "Well, not yet..." Al Mualim replied, "I've been thinking about it since I started classes in TU. And till now, I still haven't made up my mind." "Is that what he called you about?" Dolores asked. "No, actually... it's a different matter," Al Mualim responded, "He needs me to accompany him and other Nintendo High staff and students on a... trip later this week." "Hmm, that must be fun," Umbridge commented, "May I join you?" "Umm, no. I'm sorry, but it's best you don't join," Al Mualim replied, not wanting Umbridge to know the true details of this 'trip'. "Oh, come on, Al Mualim. Isn't there any way I can join you?" Dolores asked. Sighing, Al Mualim replied, "It's for your own good, Dolores. Don't worry, I'll be back after the weekend." "Fine..." Dolores said as she pouted her face and continued studying, feeling suspicious about Al Mualim and this 'trip' he mentioned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary - Parking Lot~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So, France, huh? Where in France exactly?" Clara asked Ms. Frizzle as they and the rest of the students entered Ms. Frizzle's bus. "The Kalos region," Ms. Frizzle replied as she sat in the driver's seat, "To be specific, the Pokémon Village." "I see. That should be interesting..." Clara commented as she took a seat herself. As Gumball and Darwin were looking for a place to sit, the two passed Penny, who told Gumball, "Hi Gumball. If you want, I saved you a seat next to me." Reacting with a certain facial expression, Gumball replied, "I'd love to, Penny." "Oh, and where do I sit now, Gumball?" a tense Darwin questioned. "Why not sit with him?" Gumball replied as he sat next to his crush while pointing Darwin to Montana Max, who was sitting alone. Pouting his face, Darwin walked over to where Montana Max was and sat next to him while crossing his arms and looking at Max. "What are you looking at?" Max questioned Darwin. "What are YOU looking at?" Darwin questioned him back. "No, what are YOU looking at?" Max questioned Darwin once more. The two then kept throwing the same question back and forth as the rest of the bus was getting filled. "This sure is exciting, huh, Gumball?" Penny told Gumball. "Yeah, definitely, Penny," Gumball replied as the two blushed while not trying to make eye contact. "Wow, I can't believe we're going to the Pokémon Village," Bonnie happily commented while sitting next to Rini. "Deden!" Bonnie's Dedenne concurred. "You ever been there, Bonnie?" Sweetie Belle (who was seated next to Pipsqueak) asked from behind. "Only once," Bonnie replied, "When I was a baby. So I don't really remember it at all." "France... this is definitely gonna be a trip I won't forget," Sammy commented as he sat next to Riley.

In the console room inside Riley's mind, Riley's five emotions were all discussing the field trip about to take place. "Oh wow, we're actually going to France! Can you believe it, guys?!" Joy cheered as she jumped up and down while going over memory orbs involving Riley learning something about France, "Different continent, different language, different culture... isn't it exciting?!" "France? Don't they, like.. eat snails there? Eww..." Disgust commented. "We'll be halfway around the world, and that's very far from home," Sadness commented, "And that makes me sad." "Guys, are we even going to address the fact that Riley's visiting the Pokémon Village without even owning any Pokémon?!" Fear told the others, "What if a fierce and dangerous Pokémon attacks us?!" "Look, I got no problem going to France for a trip," Anger commented, "But if one kid on the bus decides to sing 'The wheels on the bus go round and round'... I am gonna snap!" "Oh, come on guys, don't be a bunch of party poopers," Joy replied to the other four emotions.

"Agreed," Riley replied to Sammy. "Alright kids, hang on tight!" Ms. Frizzle told the kids in the bus as she pulled a lever, changing the bus's form, "3... 2... 1... WAHOO!" The bus then blasted off to the sky while everyone inside held on tight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Wait a sec, Harley? You know Harley Hickinsion?" Alpha questioned Mr. Belt as Hikaru walked towards Harley's package, "Well it's no wonder you were able to locate the Command Center. We had someone examine and work on those Drivers a bit." "If you are familiar with Harley, then I trust your judgment," Zordon added, "You may proceed to choose who will acquire these Drivers." "Pokémon thieves?" Alpha wondered out loud as Mr. Belt mentioned what happened earlier with Team Rocket, "Oh! I heard about that in the news not too long ago. So I guess you were the Rider that helped stop them. Nice work!" "Indeed," Zordon concurred, "Even by helping stop a simple theft, you have shown that you truly care for the cause of good, and you will be more than welcome to be a part of our growing team."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: The following segments have been written by me on behalf of @NutheadBros :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Robotics Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Screw... cog... water..." Mario ordered Luigi as he was building a battle 'bot, with Luigi handing Mario whatever he asked for (including a drink of water). But while Mario and Luigi were working slow and steady, Wario and Waluigi stared at the two while shaking their heads. "Heh, you gotta be kidding me. As if those two stand a chance against us," Wario whispered to Waluigi. "You're right. Especially since I've got a little trick up my sleeve," Waluigi replied as he took out a microcontroller from his pocket, showing it to Wario, "See this?" Gasping, Wario asked, "Is that the JI MSP720?? It's banned in 12 countries! How did you get it?" "I have my sources," Waluigi replied, "But with this, our bot will have a much higher processing power than whatever those two bozos can come up with. We'll wipe the floor with their bot!" "I like your thinking," Wario whispered as the two laughed maniacally. But as they laughed, Joshua, who was taking down notes on both teams for judging them later, noted on Wario and Waluigi: 'Enjoy maniacal laughs.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gadd Science~

"Was there anyone else in the scene?" Vexen asked as he watched scientists rush KOS-MOS into a room and start operating on her. "No sir. Just KOS-MOS, and some people taking pictures of her with their phone," a scientist replied to him. "Well that's just great..." Vexen sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes, annoyed at the fact that whatever KOS-MOS got herself into garnered much attention. 'Well, at least it's not as bad as Toshima. Still, J.I.A.'s definitely going to give us headaches about this all day...' Vexen thought to himself as he rubbed his forehead. "Sir, we got something," a scientist who was downloading information from KOS-MOS reported to Vexen, "Something about... T-Elos." After hearing what the scientist said, Vexen turned around and headed to Professor Gadd's office, saying, "Keep working on her. I need to discuss something with Professor Gadd."

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  8. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Lavos' Resting Place ~

Tanya glared at Savage and Vergil, crossing her arms. "That will not be happening." She stated coldly.

While the confrontation was taking place, Shinnok had crept over to the pedastal where Lavos' had been. His eyes fell on a red gem embedded in the pedastal. Yanking it out, he looked at it, noting it's similarity to the gem on his amulet.

In the middle of these events, Cassie had freed herself from Jadeite's hold and collapsed in a corner of the room.

~ Pokemon Battling Class ~

Myriam raised her hand. "Already picked one!" She answered. "Since I have a Banette myself, I'll study it's Mega Evolution."

Nick grinned and got on Judy's motorcycle. "Alright, then. Lead the way!" He said, before chuckling. "About time you and I hung out again anyway!"

~ Courtroom 4 ~

"WH-WHAAAAT?!?!" Florent screeched, horrified! "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You suspect ME?!"

"Mr. Wright! What is the meaning of this?!" The judge asked. Payne cut in. "I...I object!" He yelled. "Th-the defense has no evidence to support their claim! They're grasping at straws! There's nothing to imply what he claims!"

Phoenix frowned. "Look at the witness' face!" He shot back, pointing at Florent. "If what I'm implying holds no water, then why is he acting so nervous?!"

"Y-YOU!!!" Florent spat. "How DARE you accuse me, the beautiful Florent L'Belle, or MURDER! I should SUE you!"

Taking deep breaths, Florent began to growl as his face went red with anger. The courtroom was silent as he did this...before suddenly, his demeanor went completely calm. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small bottle of perfume and began to spray himself with it, looking smug.

"I am TERRIBLY sorry for that outburst!" He said, back to his smug tone. "Quite rude on my part!"

'His mood...did a complete 180.' Phoenix thought, shocked. 'What's going on?'

"I didn't think through things. That low-class attorney there hasn't shown EVIDENCE that I did anything!" Florent said. "You cannot prove anything without evidence!"

Thinking things over, the judge nodded. "He is right. As questionable as his testimony is, we don't have the evidence to put him under suspicion. Unless the defense has definite evidence that supports his claim."

"Err...well..." Phoenix stammered, now losing his calm. "I..." 'Darn it! I don't know of anything that could help me out here!' He thought. 'What do I do?!'

The judge frowned. "Does the defense wish to present evidence to back his claim, or will you withdraw your accusation?"

".....Th-The defense wishes to..."

Before he could finish, the doors to the courtroom burst open. "NIIIIICK!!!" A girl's voice called out as she ran into the room, toward the defense's bench!

Recognizing her, Phoenix gasped.

"M-Maya?!"

~ Kai's House [September 7th 2013] ~

Wobbling as she walked over, Amy approached the others. "So..." She slurred, still drunk. "Am I in th' club or somthing'?"

9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Gadd Science: Gadd's Office~

"Gadd..." Vexen calmly said as he stepped right into his boss's office and looked at him. "I believe you know something about a T-Elos Project that I've never heard of." Gadd laughed before adjusting his glasses. "You know that I never heard of something like that before." Vexen glared at Gadd before asking. "Then why would one of our own have knowledge of something like that, infact that was found inside KOS-MOS' head." However this was soon interrupted when the door opened.

KOS-MOS stood there, fully activated with armor removed and bits of stuff sticking out from the wound as she said one word. "Copy." Vexen jolted his head around with irtrigue. "Copy, what do you mean copy?" Wit her orange gaze staring at the two men she soon elaborated. "Her design, output, weaponry, speed, everything else was either superior or on par with my own body. She was after me...and nearly hurt Shion."

"I see, thank you for the information." Gadd explained before the blue-haired woman left to finish repairs. Gadd looked at Vexen asking. "So the only question is...how could a copy be made with all of the schematics and blueplints are clearly kept locked up here." Vexen had a hand on his chin in thought. "Either someone here or at the JIA got hacked and the information was obtained...or we have a traitor in our midsts. After all there were only two people heading the project and one of them is dead."

E. Gadd looked at Vexen before asking. "Are you saying that Shion gave the blueprints to someone else?" Vexen shook his head in disagreement. "No, while I know Uzuki and I aren't always on the same page....I don't think she would ever do something like that. After all she treats KOS-MOS like her own personal child and she is reliable. As strange as this sounds....I think we might need to look into information about a dead man, considering that S-Types exist with the ability to use the bodies of anyone...they could have taken the knowledge from his mind and built this T-Elos copy." Gadd nodded. "That is a reasonable hypothesis, we will go and look into this right now. I will tell everyone else to get ready."

~Kai's House [September 7th 2013]~

Kai blinked before awkwardly speaking up. "Yeah, I just said you're in the club...meaning you get all of the benefits for being here although you may get placed on assignments and stuff so it's best to be aware...or have your sister tell you. That works too."​

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Harley?" Takeru asked, looking confused. "Who's that?" "Harley Hendrickson." Mr. Belt said, while Hikaru looked a bit embarrassed about her victory against Team Rocket. "He was my mentor, I wasn't always a belt. I was once Krim Steinbelt, but one day, I was killed by a unknown attacker. Before I died completely, I managed to upload my consciousness into the Drive system I was working on. But as a belt, there was only so much I could do. So, I picked Hikaru to be the user of the Drive system and my partner."

"The reason I picked her was because I remembered hearing about the accident she was in that caused her to lose her voice."
    Mr. Belt said. "Despite her now disability, she had the strength to move on and that was the kind of person I knew I wanted to be my partner. And last I heard, Harley was in America but he must have went on a long journey."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Go smiled, watching Fang shout to the students to encourage or correct them on what they were doing during the game. "She's something else." He said, Tommy sighed, "She's hard to control when she goes crazy." "Fang can't be that bad." Kimberly said, smiling. Tommy said, rubbing his hair. "You don't work with her every day like I do."

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Emma changed her music sheet and played the song, this time watching the other students to help her pace herself.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Sounds like a great idea." Elsa said, smiling as she calmly ate her food. Anna nodded as she ate, "It sounds good to me."

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The class proceeded to play the following song:

Once the students finished playing 'Night on Bald Mountain,' the bell rang throughout the school, concluding second period, and indicating the start of lunch. "And that's all for today, class," Yen Sid told his class as students packed up to leave, "Remember to keep practicing."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Star Butterfly exited Algebra class with Marco and headed to the cafeteria for lunch, Star began to have a strange feeling in her body, not really knowing how to explain it. Passing by Neku Sakuraba as he was getting things from his locker, Star began to stare at Neku dreamily...

[​IMG]

"Star! Time to go," Marco told Star as she continued staring at Neku, noticing something purple on her forehead, "You got some paint or something. Right here." As Marco pointed to his forehead to indicate to Star where he saw the purple thing on her, Star touched her forehead, and felt something. Peeling it off, Star noticed what was on her forehead was a purple heart. Knowing exactly what a purple heart on her body meant, Star gasped in fear, telling Marco, "Marco, this is not paint." "Well, looks like you got another heart on your face," Marco commented. "Quiet, Marco. This is serious! I think I'm going through... mewberty," Star replied as numerous purple hearts suddenly began to appear on Star's face...

[​IMG]

As Star nervously started to pull her hair over her face, Marco chuckled, telling Star, "Weeellll, oookaaay. Uh, mewberty. That's nothing to be afraid of. We have a similar thing here on Earth." "Don't confuse this with your Earth things, Marco! I'm from Mewni!" Star retorted as she grabbed Marco by his shirt, "This is gonna get really weird. You gotta keep me away from boys! Wait a second... Marco's a booooy..." Seeing Star suddenly stare at him with hearts in her eyes, Marco nervously chuckled as he backed away from her, asking, "When you say things are going to get weird, do you mean typical-Star weird or, like, destroy-the-school weird?" "Destroy-the-school," Star answered. "That's what I was worried about," Marco said, "Let's get you somewhere safe." As Marco continued walking through the hallway while Star slowly followed him, Star was trying her best to not look at any boy she and Marco would pass by. "Oh-no-oh-no-oh-no. Okay, here comes a boy. You got this. You got this," Star whispered to herself as she and Marco passed by Beat while he was tying his shoe, trying hard to not look at him...

[​IMG]

"Avert your eyes. Avert your eyes," Star continued whispering to herself as she failed to not look at Beat, staring at him while more hearts appeared on her face, causing Star to gasp. "Marco, I don't think this is such a good ideaaahhh..." Star told Marco before noticing Roxas drinking from a water fountain, and walked towards him...

[​IMG]

As Star watch Roxas drinking with hearts in her eyes, Marco stopped walking, and turned around to see where Star went. Star then pressed her finger on the fountain nozzle, surprising Roxas, who said, "Huh?" "My turn..." Star told Roxas in a sing-songy whisper. "Whoa! Okay, let's go," Marco told Star as he grabbed her arm. But just as he did that, a purple web suddenly shot from Star's hand, and stuck to a locker door (like so), causing both Star and Marco to scream in fear. Marco then let go of Star's arm, noticing his hand was now colored purple, while Star tried to unstick herself from the locker, only for the locker door to swing open, causing Star to fall over and slide halfway into the locker. "I'm stuck," Star said as she was lying on the floor. "Uh, let me help," Marco told Star. "No!" Star cried as she got up and went inside the locker, closing it before opening it again to talk to Marco, "Your little boy hands are part of the problem!" As Star closed the locker once more to fully hide herself inside, Marco wiped off the purple from his hand, asking Star, "Isn't there some way I can help? Maybe there's something in your book of spells that can stop this?" "Maybe..." Star replied. "I'll go get it from your locker," Marco said. "And I'll stay here," Star replied as Marco left, wanting to stay inside the locker until her mewberty issue is resolved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Mega Banette, huh? Nice, very nice indeed," Professor Oak replied to Myriam as he crossed Mega Banette off the list, and continued crossing from the list on the board until every student chose the Pokemon mega evolution they wished to study, with the school bell ringing to indicate the beginning of lunch. "Well, that's it for today everyone. See you guys tomorrow," Oak told the class as the students packed their things and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Perfect!" Hans said after Elsa and Anna gave their approval, "Guess we'll be seeing you tomorrow, Demande." "Indeed," Demande replied, "Any speech by a specific world leader you're looking forward to in the U.N. summit, Hans?" "Hmm... probably Harriet Jones," Hans replied, "Considering it's her final speech to the United Nations before she hands over power to whoever wins today's election in Japan." "It's hard to believe that her time as prime minster of Japan is coming to an end soon," Saphir commented, "It feels like it was just yesterday when Father called her to congratulate her on winning the election."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"That's all for today, folks," Sully told the class as the bell rang, "Homework... every even question at the end of the lesson. Enjoy your lunch." After taking note of what they needed to do for homework, Loki and Luna quickly packed up and headed to the door. "I'm so hungry," Loki commented as he opened the door for Luna. "That makes two of us," Luna replied as she exited the classroom, followed by Loki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Biology Class~

[​IMG]

Once Coulson finished his lecture on the day's lesson, the bell rang. "Okay. Lunch time, everyone. But before you go..." Phil said as he took out some worksheets with questions based on the day's lesson, handing them to the students in his class, "Your homework tonight is to complete this worksheet and have it ready to submit tomorrow morning. I'll see you guys later." Handing Rosalina three worksheets, Phil told her, "One for you, one for Mario, and one for Luigi. Make sure to go over with Mario and Luigi on what they missed, okay?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - English Class~

"Oh, lunch time," John Smith said as the bell rang right after the class finished reading the first chapter of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' together, "Right then... homework... read Chapter 2. We'll then continue from that point tomorrow. Have a nice day, everyone." The class then packed up their things, and started to leave the classroom one by one. "Bye, Mr. Smith," Xion told John Smith as she and Vanellope left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Chemistry Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After finishing the lab and completing a report on it, Connor and Anais walked over to Eraqus. As Connor handed Eraqus the report, Eraqus said, "Good job you two. Looks like you won't have homework for Chemistry class tonight." "Yes!" Connor and Anais both happily said as the two shared a high five. Just then, the bell rang, with Axel telling the class, "Aaand time's up, guys. Stop what you're doing. If you're not done with the report yet, that'll be your homework tonight. Make sure you have it ready by the time class starts tomorrow. Got it memorized?" "We did good, Anais," Connor told Anais as the two left the classroom. "Yup. I agree," Anais replied.

[​IMG]

As lunch started, Al Mualim was humming a tune to himself, pouring some hot tea into his cup, and while he watched each drop of tea, the principal continued to think about his past with Dolores Umbridge...

~September 1974 - Thailand~

[​IMG][​IMG]

It was a humid and rainy afternoon in Thailand. Galuf and Al Mualim stepped out of a boat in a river and arrived at a grassy and uninhabited part of Thailand. "Any sightings?" Al Mualim asked Galuf. "Not yet," Galuf replied, "Which is why you should be extra vigilant. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go meet up with students and staff. Some of our allies are expected to come here later and meet up with you. Think you can handle it?" "Of course," Al Mualim answered. "Good," Galuf said as he started walking away, "Oh, and if you see Astral... you better pray." Chuckling, Al Mualim replied, "Don't worry about me, my friend." Once Galuf left, Al Mualim walked towards a tree, and leaned against it as he waited for the allies that Galuf mentioned, while also wondering when he'll see the S-types today. "So, who's Astral?" a familiar female voice asked Al Mualim. "Huh?" Al Mualim wondered out loud, looking around to see who spoke to him. "Over here," the voice whispered. Looking towards the direction of the voice, Al Mualim was shocked as he noticed Umbridge appear in front of him, taking out an invisibility cloak she was wearing to hide herself...

[​IMG]

"So, this is the trip you talked about?" Umbridge asked. "Dolores?! What are you doing here?!" Al Mualim questioned Umbridge. "Nice to see you too," Dolores replied, "So, was that man a teacher at Nintendo High?" "How did you get here?!" Al Mualim asked, ignoring Umbridge's question. "I followed you the whole way," Umbridge replied, "But I must say, trying to stay hidden with my invisibility cloak during airplane turbulence was not easy. Nevertheless, here I am. So are you going to tell me what Nintendo High School is doing in the middle of nowhere here in Thailand?" Sighing as he covered his face, not believing that this was actually happening, Al Mualim said, "Alright Dolores... you win. I'll tell you everything..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pokémon Village, Kalos Region, France~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Ms. Frizzle's bus gently landed in the Pokémon Village, Ms. Frizzle, Clara, and the rest of the kids stepped out of the bus. "Welcome to the Pokémon Village!" Ms. Frizzle announced.

"Wow..." the kids said in awe as they watched the grassy area, where a couple of tourists were taking pictures of the many Pokémon who lived there. "The Pokémon Village is one of the most diverse parts in the world when it comes to Pokémon species," Clara Oswald explained to the class, "You'll never know what Pokémon you'll find next." As Rini looked around, she found a small mountain with a cave entrance on its side. 'That must be where Mewtwo is...' Rini thought to herself. "Hey, guys..." Rini whispered to Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak, "Cover for me." "Huh? Where are you going?" Sweetie Belle asked. "I just gotta check something out. Don't worry, I won't be long," Rini replied as she quietly sneaked away from the group, and making sure no one noticed her, headed towards the mountain she saw. "What was that all about?" Pipsqueak asked Bonnie and Sweetie Belle. "Who knows?" Bonnie replied as she and her Dedenne shrugged. "Alright everyone, go on and walk around. And stay out of trouble," Clara told the students as they dispersed, and went to different parts of the area. Meanwhile, Jigglypuff was walking towards the Pokémon Village until it came to a stop after noticing the crowd...

[​IMG]

Seeing all the students, as well as other tourists in the area, Jigglypuff figured this would be a perfect opportunity for it to sing to them, happily cheering, "Jiggly!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Alright... now if the burglars exited Main Street through 3rd Street, then they should be somewh-" Judy said before noticing a car that sped past her and Nick, while followed by three police cars. "Never mind. Looks like we found 'em," Judy commented as she drove her motorcycle and sped towards the chase to join the other three police cars following the burglars, "Hang on, Nick. This is gonna be a bumpy ride!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"This package was the last we've heard of Harley," Alpha told Mr. Belt, "We have no idea where he is now." "Hikaru was a great choice to pass on the powers of a Rider, Krim," Zordon told Mr. Belt, "Harley would be proud of your decision." "Now then... what about you, Takeru?" Alpha asked, "What's your story?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Robotics Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As both groups showed their bots to the class, Xehanort, Joshua, and Clemont were writing their notes on both bots, before deciding which is the better bot between them. Speaking first, Joshua said, "Wario's and Waluigi's bot, while not having the best design, has some of the best processing power I've ever seen from a bot in class. But while that is admirable, I have to commend Mario on Luigi's bot on being more... balanced." "I concur," Clemont added, "Mario and Luigi's bot is sleek and refined. Plus, the flight mode is pretty cool." "It's true, the simplicity of Mario's and Luigi's bot is praise-worthy, I do feel Wario and Waluigi were perhaps more... passionate when it came to their bot. Say what you will of their choice of physical appearance, but that to me tells me that it was something they definitely wanted to put much care into," Xehanort commented, "Plus, the processing power of their bot is on a professional level." As the three discussed the bots silently, Clemont got up from his seat, saying, "The three of us have agreed on a score. Wario and Waluigi... 8. Mario and Luigi... 9." Soon, the bell rang for the conclusion of second period, with Clemont, Joshua, and Xehanort exiting the classroom for lunch.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Spire~

Vergil watched the scene and spoke. "We can either all argue like morons or we can do this the old-fashioned way." Vergil said using a thumb to partially unsheathe Yamato. "I don't care, we've given you a choice, now, my.... associate won't ask you again and I'm certainly not going to ask you myself so..." Vergil gave a rather cold stare as to others, it seemed like his eyes were icy cold and a rather... stifling presence emitting from his body language.

"My- no our client didn't say anything about casualties, so... I suggest you carefully reconsider your choice." Vergil stated before he looked over and quickly withdrawn his katana only to slice nothing but air and sheathed it once more with an audible click, confusion was set in before they looked, Shay's hand had deep gash in it which once held the item he retrieved and it took a moment to look as his hand dropped the item to the ground, rolling to the middle of the parties.

"I call that generosity as much as I loathe any form of kindness, the tendons in your hand have been cut, making your hand practically useless, I usually cut it all off when I fight against those who are in my way." Vergil said rather calmly, unfazed by the blood coming out of the wound.

OOC: Now before there's any complaints, Vergil can swing that fast as in DMC3, he and Dante attack each other with swords so fast it creates a vacumn of space between them, stopping any rain falling upon them on top of Temen-Ni-Guru, and even then, during DMC4 SE, Vergil attacks fast enough after throwing his cloak up and wrapping himself around it shortly thereafter.so I doubt Shay's natural reflexes even honed by his training as a Assassin, would even follow the attacks from Yamato.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tokyo Streets~

Kai quietly walked down the street with her face in her phone typing away the following message as quickly as she could.

"Meet me in the Girls Bathroom within the Nintendo High building if you are not already in the school because stuff."

She soon sent the message before managing to jump the gate to Nintendo High and snuck around to the window avoiding security. She soon slipped inside the window and into the bathroom.

~Cynthia's Residence~

Zone-Tan had been busy as she drew something in regards to a tentacle. A large pulse of power soon jolted into her mind messing up her work. She rose up and looked around the room asking herself. "What the hell was that S-Type...I could feel its power from here..."

The purple-haired woman's thought was soon interrupted when she saw Kai's text on C.C's phone that laid on the table. Looking at it for a moment the woman stood up and went to find the duo.

~Crystal Order HQ~

Astral remained stationary and alone as it was deep in thought about something. However the thought was soon interrupted as it felt a large pulse of power causing it to open its eye in response before speaking. "So, that's Lavos...interesting power it holds..."

~Mario Bros. Residence~

The Puppet looked at Freddy and the others before starting to ask. "Toy Freddy, when you and the others dropped into the country. Was BB with you?" Toy Freddy looked at Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica before Mangle opened her yellow eyes and rose up speaking. "No, I don't remember seeing him." However as soon as she noticed her new body she gasped. Meanwhile the Puppet felt the same sensation that both Astral and Zone-Tan felt earlier thinking. "W-what was that!?"

~Nintendo High: Robotics Classroom~

"Well then, looks like it's unanamous....good job to everyone who helped build these robots." Dr. Eggman explained as the bell rung. The brothers glared at one another momentarily before Eggman placed his hands on their shoulders trying to break it up. "Boys, it's not about who won or lost. Both of you went in your own direction and I was even surprised by your machines. Now why don't you go and have some lunch." This surprised both duos with Waluigi's eyes rather widened by the mere thought of praise asking. "So if we set our minds to it...we can do anything?" Eggman nodded before the duos went out the door and on their seperate ways.

~Tokyo: Some Graveyard~

E. Gadd, Vexen, Colress, Gordon, and Dr. Crygor soon arrived at a graveyard somewhere in Japan. The men soon stepped out of their vehicle and walked inside passing by the various gravestones before the group arrived at one in particular that looked untouched.

Dr. Crygor looked at the gray stone marble and the name that was on it before he said. "This is it...Kevin Winnicot's grave..." Colress soon looked at a clipboard of notes that he had before adressing calmly. "If the S-Types would have had the information about KOS-MOS...then they would have had to get it from him." Gordon nodded before Dr. Crygor adjuted his visor with the light turning green. "I will scan this area for anything..." However Dr. Crygor soon gasped in a panic.

E. Gadd looked at him in concern before asking. "What is it? What's wrong!?" Crygor soon swallowed before he said. "There's an empty coffin here...there's no body!" This made the scientists gasp...even Gordon who doesn't talk. Vexen struggled to speak. "That's impossible, we all know he died and we all atteneded the funeral...even Uzuki herself. A body can't just come out of the ground like it's normal...except for Zombies." E. Gadd blinked before adjusting his glasses. "Yes, it is deeper than we expected." However the men were soon interrupted by a voice mentioning. "I am well aware that you are confused..." The lot turned around before they saw the Red Testament standing behind them looking right at all of them.​

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Well, not sure if you'll believe it, but I got a package two months ago." Takeru said. "But the weird thing is it was my dad who died ten years ago. Inside was a blank object, however as I touched it, it turned into this." He reached into his shirt and pulled out the Ore Eyecon. "Apparently, as Ghost, I can use these Eyecons as the others I have use the power of historical figures." He also brought out the Musashi, Edison, Newton, Robin, and Beethoven Eyecons.

"Huh, that's interesting." Mr. Belt said, as Takeru put the Eyecons away and he explained, bringing out the Ghost Driver, "I can use them with the Ghost Driver. I guess my dad had it kept at the post office til that date." Hikaru tried to think what she knew of each figure and what kind of people each one could give him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

"You two go on and have lunch, you two loverbirds."
    Fang said, putting Go in a headlock. "I'll see if Go can stay for the rest of the years." Tommy sweatdropped before Kimberly dragged him out of the gym to a quiet place they could be together.

-Scouts-

All of the Scouts met up with each other after leaving their respective second period classes, Serena was straved and ready to eat. Ami just laughed as Lita teased Serena and Haruka just smiled, holding Michiru.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

Meeting up after second period, Gai and Doc smiled, hinting that they had some delicious food for lunch. Gai looked at Marvelous, waving. "Marvelous-san! Don-san and I made some delicious food if you want any for lunch."

[​IMG]

"Well, that was a great lesson and now I'm hungry." Setsuna said, smiling. She went and headed to the cafeteria.

-ToQgers-

"I can't wait to dig into the bento that Wagon gave me for lunch!" Right said, smiling as they headed to the cafeteria. Haru sighed, "That challenge in French class was hard." "It wasn't that hard, Tokatti." Mio said, smiling. Kagura just smiled, hugging while Hikari just kept quiet.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Snow & Serah-

"Snow!" Serah shouted, smiling as she ran to her boyfriend. Snow looked at his girlfriend, smiling. "Hey there, beautiful." The two kissed each other as Snow smiled, "How bout you and I get some food?" "Sound great." Serah said, smiling.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Maybe I could take a hint from you when I need to give a speech."
    Elsa said, smiling at Demande. Anna smiled, eating the food on her plate.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

"What? You're not familiar with Lavos' power?" Hive asked Astral as he approached the S-type leader, "Oh right... I forgot. Red Skull never did have you see Lavos up close. Well, I was one of the lucky few who managed to see Lavos in action before we lost it when we came to Earth. While Smaug is the air, and the Kraken is the sea... Lavos is the land. I remember vividly how the Red Skull called upon it to eliminate Azarathians trying to escape us. Its victims say that from afar, Lavos looks like a star that had fallen from the sky, which led to many to nickname it... the Death Star."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Hallway~

[​IMG]

After opening Star's locker and taking out her Magic Instruction Book, Marco opened the book and flipped through the pages, saying, "Mewberty, mewberty, mewberty... This doesn't make any sense! Isn't there a glossary in this thing?" "Did someone say Glossaryck?" a voice from the book asked as the book's pages turned by themselves to reveal a miniature blue bearded man floating above the book...

[​IMG]

"Wha?" a surprised Marco replied, not sure who or what Glossaryck was. "'Cause that's me. Sir Glossaryck. Of Terms. At your service, milady," Gloassaryck continued. "Uh, I'm not a 'milady,'" Marco replied. Somehow surprised that Marco wasn't female, Glossaryck said, "Could've fooled me. Goodbye." Glossaryck then returned back into the book, closing it. "No! Wait!" Marco pleaded. "This book is not for the likes of you! Magical princesses only!" Glossaryck replied from inside the book. "This isn't for me! I'm trying to find a spell for Star!" Marco told Glossaryck. "Ah, Star Butterfly," Glossaryck replied, laughing as he came out of the book, "What's wrong with her?" "She says she's got mewberty," Marco answered. "I usually don't make exceptions, but maybe we can work something out," Glossaryck told Marco, "Pudding." "What?!" a confused Marco questioned. "I want pudding," Glossaryck replied. "Pudding?" Marco asked. "Corrrrrrect. High schools have excellent pudding," Glossaryck replied as he made a hand gesture of an animal with a mouth and a high pitched voice saying, "Pudding." "Ehh..." a disgruntled Marco said as he got up and headed to the cafeteria to get pudding for Glossaryck, hoping that this will all end up being worth it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Bon appetite," Sully told Setsuna as she left the classroom for lunch. Once he finished organizing his desk for next period, Sully exited the classroom, and came face to face with Bruce Wayne and Sho Minamimoto as they were heading for lunch...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey guys," Sully greeted the two, "Mind if I join you?" "No, not at all," Bruce replied as Sully joined him and Sho.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"First speech is always the hardest," Demande replied to Elsa, "But once you start, you'll instantly get the hang of it." "I'm sure the leaders of the world will definitely be looking forward to hearing you speak, Elsa," Saphir told Elsa.

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Wow..." Alpha commented after hearing Takeru's story, "I'm not sure how your dad came across this device, or if he even built it himself... but maybe he wanted you to have it for a reason." "I agree with Alpha," Zordon concurred, "Navi, give Takeru and Hikaru communicators."

~Nintendo High School - Cafeteria~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Bulky, mah man," Max greeted his fellow ROTC buddy, Bulk Biceps, as he joined him in a table, "Question... seen Cassie anywhere today?" "Nope," Bulk replied. "Huh, weird..." Max replied as he took out his cell phone, "I tried texting her, but no reply whatsoever." Noticing Bulk Biceps had a worried look on his face, Max said, "Yeah, I'm worried about her too, Bulky."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pokémon Village, Kalos Region, France - Cave~

[​IMG]

Slowly making her way to the entrance of the cave she noticed earlier, Rini entered the dark cave, trying to see if there was anyone, or anything inside. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Rini called out, receiving no answer. "Where are you, Mewtwo?" Rini wondered out loud as she headed deeper into the cave. As she kept walking, Rini began to hear music of some sort coming from the direction she was headed. "Huh?" Rini said to herself as she headed towards the music's direction. As she got closer to the source, Rini began to recognize the melody she was hearing, realizing it was the exact same melody from the star locket Mewtwo gave her. 'Could it be...?' Rini thought to herself, wondering if she'll finally be reunited with Mewtwo. Once she got close enough to the melody's source, Rini hid behind a rock, and took a peek. And right there, was Mewtwo himself, meditating on top of a boulder with his eyes closed as he listened to the melody of his star locket (which he was levitating around himself)...

[​IMG]

"Mewtwo! It's really you!" Rini quietly said to herself as her eyes teared up with happiness. Once the melody from his star locket concluded, Mewtwo had the locket levitate towards his paw. Grabbing the locket, Mewtwo opened his eyes, and gazed at it, still remembering the day he found it in the moon. Just then, he began to hear the locket's melody coming from somewhere else. Confused, Mewtwo looked around until he noticed Rini walking towards him, carrying a locket that looked exactly like the one he had, as well as playing the exact same melody that his locket would play. "Mewtwo..." Rini called out to the Pokémon, smiling at him. Not knowing who the girl was, yet curious as to how she knew who he was and how she had a locket just like his, Mewtwo used his psychic powers to make her levitate while prohibiting her from moving a muscle. "Mewtwo... I'm not here to hurt you..." Rini said as she struggled to move. Approaching her, Mewtwo questioned, "Who are you?" "My name's Rini," Rini replied. "Were you sent by the Crystal Order to kill me?" Mewtwo questioned once again. "Crystal Order? No, absolutely not," Rini replied, "I would never hurt you." Grabbing Rini's star locket and taking a look at it, Mewtwo asked, "How did you come by this locket?" "Easy... you gave it to me," Rini replied. "Preposterous! I've never met you before in my life," Mewtwo retorted. "You haven't yet," Rini said, "But in the future, you will." "The future?" Mewtwo questioned as he let go of his psychic hold on Rini, causing her to land on the ground, finally able to move herself, "Explain." "I will, Mewtwo," Rini replied, "But first, maybe you should have a look into my mind, and see the stuff I saw. Maybe then, you'll believe me." Confused, Mewtwo watched as Rini grabbed both of his paws, telling him, "Just to warn you... I don't think you're gonna like what you see." Placing Mewtwo's paws on both sides of her head, Mewtwo began to have many, many different visions running through his head...

"Darkness has succeeded!"
    "Mewtwo!"
    "It would be an honor, to have died for you."
    "They're all yours..."
    "They're coming! Run for your lives!"
    "Take care of our daughter for us..."

Hearing all those voices with the visions he saw was too much for Mewtwo to handle, gasping as he collapsed to the ground, saying, "So much pain... suffering... death. Who are you really, Rini?" "You don't know me now, Mewtwo. But one day in the future, you and I are going to be the best of friends," Rini replied. "You really are from the future?" Mewtwo asked. Nodding, Rini replied, "I'm not supposed to born until years from now." "But then... what are you doing in the past?" Mewtwo asked. "A great darkness is coming," Rini replied, "There is a very dangerous person out there right now who will change everything. And because of what he does, everything ends up being consumed by darkness. Some people tried fighting against the darkness in the future, but they weren't strong enough. When all hope was lost... the only thing left to do was to go back in time and try to stop all the bad things from ever happening. You're the one who helped me get to the past. And before I left, you gave me that star locket." "I... did that?" Mewtwo wondered out loud as he looked at Rini's star locket in his paw, handing it back to Rini. "I've been trying so hard to find you here in the past, Mewtwo," Rini told Mewtwo as her eyes began to tear, "And now... you're finally here! I missed you so much!" Mewtwo was surprised as Rini hugged him tightly while crying. And yet, despite never meeting her before, Mewtwo still felt the strange urge to hug her in return. 'Why does this feel... right?' Mewtwo thought to himself as he hugged Rini.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Cafeteria (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, bro," Roxas greeted Sora as he placed his lunch tray in front of his brother and sat down. "Hey," Sora replied, "Seen Kairi anywhere?" "Nope. Can't say I have," Roxas answered. "Huh. Weird... guess she's getting lunch outside," Sora commented. "Hey, guys," Riku greeted the twins as she sat next to them with his lunch...

[​IMG]

~Nintendo High School - Cafeteria (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hello, guys," John Smith greeted Axel, Eraqus, and Moody as he sat at the table with them. "Ah, John, how's your day been?" Eraqus asked. "Well..." John replied, but before he could continue further, he was interrupted by his cousin Matt...

[​IMG]

"There you are, cousin!" Matt greeted John as he sat next to him, "Was wondering where you were." "Hello, Matthew," John replied to his cousin, not exactly feeling ecstatic that he's joining his group for lunch. "Wait, John... the sub's your cousin," Axel asked. "Indeed," Matt answered Axel before John could even open his mouth, "The resemblance between us is uncanny, isn't it?" "Right..." Moody commented, not sure what else to say in regards to what Matt just said, "So... what's with the fez on your head." "Quite simple... fezzes are cool. That's why I keep wearing one," Matt Smith replied, "Same with bow-ties." "Right..." Eraqus commented as he, Moody, and Axel sweatdropped. "So, cos... you mind introducing me to your friends?" Matt asked John. "I suppose," John replied, "This is Alastar Moody, he teaches Algebra. This is Eraqus, and he teaches Chemistry. And that there is Axel, Eraqus's TA, who I've known since my days of a student at Nintendo High." "Wow, so the two of you go way back," Matt commented. "You can say that," Axel replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Today's the big day," Vanitas commented as he was reading a newspaper while sitting with Sunset Shimmer and Xehanort in a table, having lunch, "The day our leader's stepson wins the election." "How can you be so sure?" Sunset asked. "Well, all the polls are indicating that Saxon's got the upper hand," Vanitas replied, "And even in the unlikely scenario he doesn't win... well, hehe... I'm curious to see how our group will respond to that." "I see," Sunset commented, "What do you think, Xehanort? Xehanort?" As Sunset Shimmer and Vanitas were talking, Xehanort wasn't even focusing on the discussion, and was instead staring out the window, thinking about something. "Huh, what?" Xehanort replied after Sunset Shimmer nudged him. "You okay?" Sunset Shimmer asked. "Umm, yeah..." Xehanort replied. "Well, moving on... I'll be getting my dress tonight for your concert tomorrow. Can't wait for you to see it," Sunset Shimmer said. Sunset Shimmer, Xehanort, and Vanitas then noticed Gaston and Trixie enter the restaurant to join them for lunch...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Don't worry about us. You guys keep eating. Gaston and I just need to order," Trixie told Sunset, Vanitas, and Xehanort as she and Gaston were deciding what to get.

~Nintendo High School - Cafeteria (Again x3)~

"Hey, guys," Connor greeted his friends as he joined them in the table they were sitting in, "What's up?" "Dick told us what happened with you in Martial Arts class," Katniss replied. As Connor looked at Dick with a look of disapproval on his face, Dick said, "Look, sorry, man. But it's not something I could keep my mouth shut on." "I'm sorry you had to go through that, Connor," Rue told her friend. "Yeah. The guy was a jerk. Just forget about him," Ritchie added. "Pikachu," Sparky concurred as he nodded. "I appreciate it, guys," Connor replied, "But, it's something I have to deal with on my own, okay?" "Alright," Katniss said, "Just remember, if you ever need anything, you'll always have someone around to help." "Pikachu," Haymitch concurred. Sighing, Connor smiled a bit as he replied, "Thank you."

~Lavos' Resting Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Gah!" Shay shouted in pain as his hand was injured by Vergil. "Shay!" Jadeite cried as he rushed to his friend's aid, allowing Cassie to free herself. Glaring at both Savage and Vergil, Starlight Glimmer said, "You're going to regret that." "I highly doubt it," Savage retorted as he walked over to the crystal on the ground, "Now we'll be taking th-" But before Savage could reach the crystal, he was headbutted by Starlight, knocking him back. Getting up, Savage watched as Starlight kicked the crystal back to Jadeite, who caught it and placed it into his pocket as he was covering Shay's wound. "You want the crystal, then you're going to have to fight for it," Starlight Glimmer said as she summoned her scythe, controlling it with her magic as it levitated around her. After his wound was covered with a cloth by Jadeite, Shay got up, and took out a gun with his uninjured hand, pointing it towards Savage and Vergil, while telling Tanya, "Tanya, time to show these two what it means to challenge the Crystal Order." "If you want your hideout to remain safe from hooligans, I suggest helping us deal with these two," Jadeite whispered to Shinnok. "Hmph, if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get," Savage said as he grabbed his pike.

[​IMG]

As he was waiting for his tea to cool, Al Mualim saw his reflection in the tea, and noticed his scarred right eye, remembering the day he got it...

~September 1974 - Thailand~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"S-types? Relic? The things you told me sound like something from a fairy tale," Dolores said after Al Mualim told her the true reason he was here with Nintendo High staff and students. "This is serious, Dolores," Al Mualim retorted, "The S-types are very dangerous creatures that must be fought. If they aren't stopped, then our world will fall to their destruction." "Alright, alright. Suppose I believe you," Umbridge said, "Where are the S-types now?" Before Al Mualim could answer, he and Umbridge felt someone approaching them. "Is anyone there?" Al Mualim called out. "DUCK!" Umbridge yelled to Al Mualim as she noticed a log being thrown towards him. After Al Mualim ducked to avoid the log thrown at him, he wondered out loud, "Where did that come from?" "Uhhh... Al Mualim..." Dolores fearfully said as she backed away after seeing something. Turning around, Al Mualim saw the S-type known as Azog slowly approaching them...

[​IMG]

"Dolores... run. I'll deal with this monster," Al Mualim whispered to Umbridge. "No... I'm not leaving you here with that... thing," Umbridge replied.

Boss
    Final3.jpg
    ~Azog~

Azog roared as he charged towards the two. Taking out his two katanas, Al Mualim pushed Umbridge aside to prevent her from being harmed, and blocked an attack by Azog's mace as the S-type swung it towards Al Mualim. Pushing Azog back, Al Mualim swung his katanas multiple times at Azog, who was still able to block the attacks with his mace and prosthetic arm. Azog then kicked Al Mualim hard, causing the young man to fall down and drop his katanas. "Al Mualim!" Umbridge cried as she saw Azog walking towards Al Mualim, about to smash him on the ground with his mace. Hearing Umbridge's voice, Al Mualim noticed Azog just in time to roll out of the way to avoid Azog's mace. Getting up, Umbridge took out her wand, pointing it towards Azog, yelling, "Expelliarmus!" Umbridge's spell was able to disarm Azog's mace, sending it flying to the nearby river. Glaring at Umbridge, Azog roared as he charged towards her. "Dolores, get out of the way!" Al Mualim cried. But Umbridge fearfully froze in place as she watched Azog rushing towards her. "DOLORES!" Al Mualim cried once more, realizing he was going to have to stop Azog himself. Grabbing one of his katanas, Al Mualim rushed towards Azog, and jumped on the S-type's back while stabbing his right shoulder with the katana. Screaming in pain, Azog stopped charging, and tried to shake off Al Mualim, who was hanging on to Azog's back with his katana. Ultimately, Azog was able to send Al Mualim flying straight to a tree. "Al Mualim!" Umbridge cried as Azog was able to remove the katana from his shoulder and dropped it on the ground. Slowly getting up, Al Mualim watched as Azog approached him slowly. Taking a deep breath, Al Mualim told Azog, "I can do this all day, S-type." Grinning, Azog quickly swung his prosthetic towards Al Mualim's face, wounding his right eye. Gasping as she saw what happened, Umbridge watched in horror as Azog intended to deliver a final blow to Al Mualim with his prosthetic arm. Gripping her wand, Umbridge flicked her wand at a nearby rock, sending it flying straight to the head of Azog, knocking him out before he could finish Al Mualim. But be before the S-type fell to the ground, Umbridge once again flicked her wand, sending Azog flying straight to the nearby river, yelling, "Be gone, monster!" As she watched Azog being drifted away by the river, Umbridge rushed to Al Mualim, crying, "Al Mualim!"

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Other Tokyo Arena: Mario vs. Probe Regalia [September 13, 2013]~

Mario kept his composure as he saw the tansformation occur before his eyes commenting to himself. "It's like these people are Sentai or something." However to our hero it seemed as though the blue-haired man was feverishly typing on keyboards all over his body. "I will have all your information soon enough...for I am Hoka Inumuta. Honnouiji Academy's..." Soon a fireball streaked by the male with Mario's gloved hand sticking out and asking. "Can we skip the monologue and get to the fight already." Inumuta stood cool looking as though he knew Mario inside and out. "Very well..."

"Good!" Mario shouted before rushing in with his feet sticking out, however Inumuta simply slid out of the way and merely stabbed the back of Mario's knees sending Mario to the ground immediatly. Mario tried to punch back in retaliation only to make contact with nothing. Quickly the brunette rose to his feet and looked around noticing that Inumuta had gone missing. Mario blinked in surprise before feeling strikes all about his body sending him reeling. Mario's brain tried to calculate what was going on with no clear view. Charging a fireball in his hands he soon struck at a spot seemingly near him causing an explosion and saw a faint shape.

Mario's eyes widened as he thought. "He's invisible! No wonder I can't see him." Inumuta jumped back immediatly calculating as he typed away, his view clear of Mario as he thought. "Movement is unusual for someone of his size, his power and impact going beyond that for somone so short. his style however is unrefined and rough...and yet somehow he's stupidly determined. But where does it come from?"

Mario soon grinned before proceeding to seemingly lob fireballs all over the place at random locations on the floor causing some spectacular explosions causing the crowds to wonder how crazy Mario was, however Inumuta seemed to keep up with Mario's slow lobs and explosions. Mario however knew something and patiently waited throwing his fireballs all about before seemingly punching the air to the right of him with such a firey punch that slammed into Inumuta's head causing his cloaking to wear off. Confused as to what just happened he soon shouted. "How in the heck did you do that!?" Mario soon raised a gloved finger. "Easy, after findng out you have the ability to cloak yourself I decided to mentally trick you by seemingly lobbing fireballs all over the place. Obviously you would have moved but the explosions allowed me to keep track of your movements until you came all the way over here...where I punched you in the face and disabled your cloaking."

Mario soon started to charge a large orb in his hands before asking. "Any last words?" Inumuta looked at Mario before calmly raising his hands. "Yes...I forfiet." Mario in surprise stopped charging and said in a deadpan. "What?" before adding in. "This is a fight, there's supposed to be a winner." Inumuta calmly explained. "Yes, but there was never a rule stating I had to be knocked out. Besides you would probably end up destroying my data I have gathered on you and the others." Mario blinked before raising a gloved hand out. "Well, if you think it's important to you...then I won't stop you from your passion...the least you could do is an honorable handshake for being outsmarted." Inumuta looked at Mario's hand before hesitantly shaking it. Mario nodded in respect. "Now go and protect your data."

Mario stood back as Inumuta left deactivating his transformation and asked aloud. "So...does that mean I have two wins?" before hearing someone yell. "Yes, Dumbass!"

~Nintendo High: Girls Bathroom~

Kai was investigating the bathroom and how it was structured making sure it wasn't hollow enough for others to hear, she also looked up at the cieling as well before she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning her head the girl noticed Dawn smiling behind her. Kai smiled back. "Hello Dawn, just checking the structural integrity of this bathroom to make sure it is up to my standards." Eventually the others started to come in as well before managing to find their own spots in the bathroom with some sitting on sinks and the floor. Kai raised a finger. "Now we wait on the rest."

~Crystal Order HQ~

"Yes, but back then I was foolish and naive...just another S-Type under the command of the Red Skull before I knew the truth and understanding of our species." Astral explained as it stood up and looked at Hive. "People on this world have minds of various sizes and understanding of the picture around their world. We as S-Types also seem to thought the same thing running on animalistic thought as though we are lower than them....this is why we need to learn from our failures in the past. Even with Lavos, the Kraken, and Smaug on our side...there are stubborn people who will not give up until we are eliminated. It is why I have been training to improve my skills over the years...however...it is better that we wait and play our cards at the correct time rather than jump in like a bunch of beasts and stupidly die."​

17. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Pokemon Village ~

Mabel wanted to explore the Village. She eyed all of the tourists, wondering if there were any boys her age that were looking for love.

She had made her way to a far corner of the field, waving at the Pokemon and admiring the flowers. As she came to a spot where no Pokemon seemed to be, which she thought was odd, she moved some flowers out of her way and found herself face-to-face with a strange creature.

~ Lavos' Resting Place ~

Tanya joined Shay. "I have killed soldiers and agents alike. Fools like these should be no trouble!"

Shinnok stared silently at the gem, before grinning. "I'm afraid..." He spoke. "...our partnership is over."

He ripped the green gem from his amulet, replacing it with the red one. A vibrant red energy burst from it, surrounding Shinnok in its glow. "I have what I truly came for! This is what I wanted, and now I have it!" He turned to the others. "Do to each other what you will! I care not!"

He ran to the other side of the chamber, where another tunnel was. Shinnok motioned Quan Chi to follow him. "Come, Quan Chi! It is time to claim what is rightfully mine!"

As the two disappeared into the cavern, Cassie quietly got up and ran after them.

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

"Ngh! Almost...got it!" Johnny grunted, before using his strength to break through the skeletal hand holding him. Landing on the ground with a grunt, he took a few seconds to breathe before running down the tunnel leading to Lavos' resting place. 'Heh heh, still got it, Johnny.' He joked to himself.

~ Girls Bathroom ~

At that moment, Amy and Sammy entered the bathroom. "We got your message and came as soon as we could!" Sammy greeted.

~ Hallway ~

Sam and Dean walked toward the cafeteria, before Sam stopped in front of the locker Star was in. "Uh, Dean?" He said, pointing at his brother's shirt. "I think you missed some of the you-know-what." Looking down, Dean noticed a stain of dry Wendigo blood on his shirt. "Aw, darn it!" He growled. "Gotta wash my shirt again!" Without a word, Dean took off his shirt and ran to the boys bathroom. Sam stared for a moment, before looking down on the floor and noticing purple heart-shaped things everywhere. He looked at them for a second.

"I won't even ask." He muttered, before walking toward the cafeteria.

~ Cafeteria ~

Jacqui and Takeda sat with Max and Bulk. "Yeah." Jacqui said as she sat down. "I haven't heard from her all day. I tried calling her parents too. Her mom hasn't seen her, and her dad won't answer either."

As Dan, Chris and Elise entered the cafeteria, Dan's furious expression soon softened as he saw someone working the lunchline. "Helloooo, Hortense!" Dan called, smiling. "The only good thing to come out of this day!" Hortense giggled. "You're such a sweet-talker, Dan." She said, her braces causing her to lisp a bit. "Working the lunchline today?" Chris asked. "Yep!" She replied. "I already ate, and they needed some help. Plus we got a huge delivery of pudding for some reason!"

~ Lin Kuei Temple ~

Kuai Liang was outside the temple, seeming ready to go on some sort of trip. Kitana, wearing a blue gown and her face uncovered, joined him outside. "Oh! Are you going somewhere?" She asked, receiving a nod in reply. "I am." Kuai responded. "I'm going to be making a trip to Arendelle to do some shopping. It's not far off, and they have many things there I cannot get nearby. Would you like to join me? You may bring the others if you like." "Well, Jade and Heishiro are busy with training. But I will ask Mileena if she-"

Before she could finish, Mileena leapt from a nearby bush, landing on all fours before her twin. Even with her mask on, her eyes showed eagerness "Already heard. I want to go, too." She answered. "It'd be preferable to staying in that cold temple all the time!"

"Very well!" Kuai said with a laugh!

~ Boat To Japan ~

Clutching her chest and fighting back tears, Fiona was collapsed on the floor of her room. Hewie walked over and nuzzled her, and she replied with a weak smile as she gave the dog a hug. "We'll be okay, Hewie. We escaped that nightmare...I just hope Oliver is okay..."

(OOC: Bringing back some of my old storylines since 3 of my characters are about to be written out permanently.)

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vergil~

Vergil gave a small smile. "Ah so that's who you work for, this Crystal Order." Vergil thumbed Yamato once more. "Soldiers? Agents? Please woman, rest assured, I far outclass those titles." Vergil said and saw it was four against two, the odds certainly weren't in their favour it someone looked at the field, but Vergil gave a corner of a smile. "I like these odds, Oppress, I am sure you wish to get your revenge against the horse and acquire our target from the pretty boy, do what you will with them, I'm sure the ones called Tanya and Shay wish to test themselves against me."

Vergil fluttered his coat as he calmly approached the male and female. "Let us see if you can back up your words and compare yourselves to what I faced in my lifetime." Vergil stated clearly.

~Albert~

Albert was on top of Mt. Fuji, looking down upon Tokyo and he turned his head, there stood a Monolith with a strange eye, apparently recent excavators just unearthed it, it wasn't a part of the infamous Stonehenge, Albert felt a sort of magic or something similar to that vein. "It seems as though this monolith is a beacon or a doorway perhaps." Albert murmured, maybe it was something Rassilon might understand, but how to move such a structure to the Crystal Order? Albert learnt this Monolith will be moved to the local Museum in Tokyo for study.

~Marvelous~

"Why not? I'm not complaining if there's food involved." Marvelous said, joining them.

19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Girls Bathroom~

"Welcome, just try to find a seat...somewhere." Kai explained before she continued. "Now that just leaves..." The door soon opened before the green-haired woman finally stepped into the room stretching. "Sorry I am late, but there was something I needed to do." Ryoko looked stunned before asking. "Did you just walk through the halls without someone even becoming suspicious of who you are?" C.C. slowly climbed onto the sink. "Actually there were two people I needed to see...also, if you do not mind I brought some guests." C.C. snapped her fingers before Zone-Tan came rising out of the floor with Cynthia in tow. The mere sight of the blonde and purple-haired woman caused Kai to immediatly bow in respect. "Welcome...old friends."

Dawn's mouth was slightly agape looking as though she was about to nerdgasm before Cynthia stopped her in her tracks. "Just because I am a champion and my friend runs a very successful business, doesn't mean that we are special in any way...we're just normal people." Dawn soon calmed down before Kai said. "Okay, let's get to the point." Samus however soon interrupted her asking. "Why aren't you dealing with the non-members present?" Kai glared at Samus before explaining. "Because I have repect for them and they too helped out in my life like C.C. before...although in different ways. They're a part of the family as much as everyone else is." Samus calmly nodded in understanding agreement.

"Now then, back to the point...earlier this morning Neru rushed into my house with an image she got from Morrigan of something suspicious. Neru, Morrigan..please pass your phones around and show everyone the image." Kai explained before the succubus and the yellow-haired woman passed their phones about showing the image that Morrigan took of Honnouiji Academy. Pyrrha soon asked as she saw the image. "But, that doesn't make sense....the school was bought out." Hikaru on the other hand was catching on to the problem and explained to Pyrrha. "That's what we're supposed to think, clearly someone's using the grounds for something."

Neru snapped her fingers. "And Hikaru catches on immediatly! Smart girl we have here." Meiko tilted her head soon speaking up. "Okay, so we know something is going on there. What do you suppose we're going to do about it?" Kai soon leaned against a wall. "Well, this will require us to do a little bit of reserch and espionage." Kallen sighed. "That might be a problem considering how violent some of us can get and how we can stick out in the light." Kai grinned. "I took it into account. We will be going out in the middle of night and in a unsuspicious vehicle, also we will be wearing something that will blend us in more." Kai soon pulled out what appeared to be a latex black jumpsuit out of her bag surprising everyone. "I managed to procure some of these for our mission, sleek, flexible, and also able to blend into the night."

Kai soon placed the jumpsuit on he floor before tapping the side of her head causing her own eye to light up and a hologram of the grounds to appear on the floor. "Now, the plan is very simple. Morigan, Lilith...since you two can naturally fly you will fly up to the top of the wall with a ladder as seen...here." Kai soon pointed at the top of the wall. "Everyone else will take the ladder to the top. Once you get up there I want you all to keep an eye on the grounds and find out exactly what is going on. However this is a stealth mission as well so don't get caught and do not engage in a fight. Once you find out what's going on you should leave and report your findings to me."

Kairi soon smiled before Kai said. "C.C. will be leading this mission herself because there is something important I must do with Kairi." Kairi blinked in confusion before Kai explained. "I need...to meet your boyfriend." Kairi looked at Kai suspiciously before Kai placed a hand on her shoulder. "I basically need..or rather want to meet him so I can understand...something." Kairi grinned before playfully punching Kai in the shoulder. "Stop trying to be professional, you just really care about my happiness and want to learn more about Sora." Pyrrha looked at Kai smiling. "Yeah, she does care about our families and our personal lives. So you don't need to act professional." Kai shook her head. "Yeah, right...sorry about that. I'm not jealous or anything of him. I just want to be sure you and him are happy together." Kai looked at the others. "So once it becomes night and we get that delivery we shall proceed with the mission. Kairi I need you to go and talk with Sora right now while lunch is still going on...you are excused." Kairi nodded and quickly left the bathroom. Kai then turned back towards everyone else. "Now as for the rest of you, we are still recruiting so if you can somehow find talented help that would be great."

~Nintendo High: Slightly Earlier~

Mario and Luigi were running down the hall with the former haing his arms out like an airplane, however Mario in his eager attempt to get to the cafeteria to get some food soon rammed into something hard and fell to the floor with his hat falling off. Luigi gasped before realizing Mario had ran into C.C. and quickly got his brother up apologizing. "I'm sorry, my brother's just hungry and accidently slammed into you." Mario on the other hand was looking at the green-haired woman suspiciously commenting. "Luigi...people don't randomly pop out of nowhere normally..." C.C. soon asked. "You said his name was Luigi...would you happen to be Mario by any chance?" Mario looked at her not looking amused. "Yes, but who are you and how do you know us?"

C.C. coughed regaining her composure as she explained. "I've been looking for you two in regards to something, are either of you familiar with the Forbidden Fruit?" Mario looked up trying to think. "That's some kind of food...right?" Luigi however responded differently. "I've heard of it, yes...but what does that have to do with current day Japan?" C.C soon looked down to Luigi's level and said. "Let's just say that a common enemy we have has it in their possession...or rather a Lockseed version merged with their body." Mario blinked asking. "So you're saying that an S-Type has some magic fruit in its body." C.C. nodded. "Yes, and I'm afraid nobody else could stop it but you two...but in order to that you will need these." She soon handed Mario and Luigi what appeared to be a Gold Apple and a Silver Apple before they soon turned into their respective Lockseeds. Luigi looking surprised asked. "How do we use these?" C.C. with a sly smile on her face slowly walked away. "That's for you to figure out...but please keep this world safe." Mario and Luigi were left scratching heir heads before they continued to the cafeteria.

~Nintendo High: Cafeteria~

Mario and Luigi sat alone at their usual table taking a good, long look at the Lockseeds they were handed as they ate. Yoshi soon joined them waving. "Hello!" before his blue eyes widened at the sight of the gold apple asking. "Mario...what is that?" Mario looked at Yoshi before he said. "I don't know...this woman just handed them to us and didn't tell us how to use them." Kirby soon joined them looking at the Lockseeds for a moment. "Well, they do look intriguing." Luigi soon sighed. "They're not food, you know." Neptune soon popped up between Luigi and Yoshi with a cup of pudding. "Did you try to open them?" Mario looked at his purple-haired friend. "No, but I don't think the typical means are going to work here."

Soon the others started to show up trying to input their thoughts about how to get the lock open before Rosalina finally arrived explaining. "Mario, Luigi...we have work to do in regards to Mr. Coulson's class...also, those..." She took a look at the Lockseeds before realizing. "Those are not normal locks...those are magic locks!" Everyone looked at Rosalina before Bowser asked. "Magic locks? Seriously...is that really what this is?" Luigi soon pointed out. "The woman said something about Lockseeds." IF rubbed her chin and looked at the Gold Apple inspecting it with her green gaze as everyone gathered around her to get a clear look at it. "It's got to have some way of opening..."

Meanwhile as Mario and Co. were investigating the Gold and Silver Apples. Kairi came running into the cafeteria and towards Sora and the others before sitting down as she explained. "Sorry I'm late, I had a few things to do." She soon noticd the crowd of people around IF and tilted her head in confusion going. "Huh?"​

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Roger, roger!" Navi said, lifting a wing and and flying to two boxes, picking them up with his feet. Then he flew over to them and handed the boxes to them. Catching them, the two opened the boxes and found the communicators with their base colors, Takeru being orange while Hikaru was red. Bowing, Hikaru looked up as Mr. Belt said, "Thank you. It's a honor to be working with you." "Can't wait to meet the rest of the heroes." Takeru said, smiling. "Well, see you later. Better get back to the temple before Onari freaks out."

They waved and headed back to their vehicles, before leaving, Hikaru found a text from Hina asking her to meet at her house. She pondered what she wanted as she drove Tridoron back to the city with Takeru following her.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cafeteria: Teacher's Table-

"Hmm?" Dante noticed something as he ate with the others. "Where's Tommy and Kim?" "Probably having a romantic lunch together." Fang said, smiling. Thomas sighed, "I don't see why he just pops the question already. What's he waiting for?" Billy just smiled, Eiji laughed when Hina came up. "Eiji-kun!" "Hina-chan, what is it?" Eiji asked.

"I would like you and Tommy-kun to come with me to a friend's house after school."
    Hina asked, Eiji was surprised. "Okay." Hina smiled, Dante turned on his charm and asked, "Why don't you sit with us?" "Go ahead, Hina, sit with me." Eiji said, offering a spot next to him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tommy and Kimberly-

Kimberly fed Tommy some of the food from the bento she made, worried that he wouldn't like it. But Tommy smiled, Kimberly smiled as well, laying against him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cafeteria-

While talking about his classes, Jake held out his fork and Kira took a bit of his food. "Kira!!" Jake shouted, Kira said, "You had the fork out. Your fault." "She's right." Noah said, eating his food. Jake just whimpered while the others laughed. Serena sat, eating with her friends. Lita offered some of her lunc while Rei mediated before eating.

-Library-

Philip ate with Hermione, Ron, and Harry while their Pokemon ate Pokemon treats. Philip was surprised that such a rare Pokemon like Mew chose Ron to be its trainer.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

"Here." Gai offered his captain a bento he made. While she ate, Luka looked at Marvelous and asked, "Say, where's Joe? Haven't seen him for a while."

[​IMG]

-Shijima Apartment-

Using his key to get into the apartment, Go stretched and thought about the offer Fang made. He went to his room and found the Driver with the Mach Signal Bike. 'Is this what Harley was training me for?' He thought, looking at the white small motorcycle.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Snow and Serah-

Snow held his girlfriend on his lap, smiling. While they had lunch, Snow pulled Serah onto his lap and she didn't complain, holding him. They sat together, holding each other.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I don't even know what kind of speech I'll say there."
    Elsa said, calmly eating as she thought. Anna looked at her while they ate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.