RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Battles have ended~

Fourze gave a fist pump at the victory that was given to them all. "Yosha! We won!" He said and looked at Sailor Mercury. "You're alright now...Umm...?" he trailed off, trying to place a name on this woman in a sailor fuku as Decade gave a mere shrug at mario sudden... devoured moment of lfie before being spat back out and walked off around a corner, untrasnforming when eh was out of sight as Shotaro spoke. "AIbou, it's already finished, can't you have held off a bit more longer?" he said in a sight saddened tone.

Den-O shatteered to reveal the red streaked punk as he stamepd his foot. "How half-assed! I didnt' get to perform my hisasstu-waza attack!" he complained and went off soemwhere.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-vs S-Types-

Sailor Mercury looked at Kamen Rider Fourze who asked for her name, Sailor Jupiter shouted to her, "My name is Sailor Mercury. Nice to meet you." Mercury said to him, smiling at him when she heard Jupiter. "Mercury, hurry up!" She nodded to the other Senshi, as a boy in the school uniform walked up behind Fourze. Hermione listened to Philip, who said, "Oh, well. We probably won't be able to finish them off as we don't know their weakness." Eiji detransformed and smiled at Harry, who smiled and held the smiling Riolu in his arm. Ron stood up and sighed.

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Are we done now?" Sephiroth grumbled. "You're done if you want to be...it's not like I have a job to do or anything...and everyone's not standing in the hall blocking my way." Nero poked his head out from behind Sephiroth as if he were a leech that had latched onto the silver haired SOLDIER when the fighting began. Fai smiled at him, "Oh, we're sorry, Mr. Security Guard. Just one moment, please. Ah, Mokona...could you have the Dimensional Witch tell us what those things were?" Mokona bounced, "Sure!" The red gem on Mokona's forehead glowed and projected a beam of light three feet in front of him, showing a slender woman with long black hair piling her hair up on her head and pinning it there with a series of jewels and beads. She turned towards the projection and smiled, "Oh, hello Mokona." "Is Yuuko going somewhere?" "No, not in particular. Watanuki is preparing something special for a friend of his and I'm simply meeting that person for the first time." "Yuuko looks pretty." "Why thank you, Mokona, but I don't think that's the only reason you called. Are you wondering about the two creatures you swallowed?" "Uh-huh. Some of Mokona's new friends were wondering what they are. Mokona's never seen a monster like that before....and Mokona's gone to many, many different worlds with Syaoran and Sakura and Fai and Kuro-puu." "Yes well...these creatures came from a dimension that you were not able to access before. They are called S-Types...creatures of destruction. The two you swallowed were created by someone else. They are called Water Galboros-S and Dubior-S." Yuuko paused to take a drag off her pipe and exhaled the exotic smoke gracefully, "I'm afraid I can't tell you any more than that without asking for a price for the information." Mokona nodded, "Okay! Thank you, Yuuko!" She turned her red eyes to the background, "You have an interesting group of friends there." Fai waved, still smiling, "Hello Miss Yuuko. It's been a long time since I've seen you." "Yes, it has. I see you're doing well without Kurogane." "Oh, Kuro-tan said he didn't want to leave Syaoran on his journey all alone." "I see."

[​IMG]

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

<Time: Unknown, events are not recorded as having occurred>
    <Location: Unknown>

And there it was.
    Where the exact center of the school grounds had once been, there was the great crater that now housed the most powerful force that anyone had ever witnessed in written history.
    The Hydra.
    [​IMG]

It's appearance had heralded so much death. So many occupants of Nintendo High, pupil and staff alike, now lay dead. If they were lucky, that is. The very unlucky may still be alive, albeit barely, in the creature's stomach. That was something that Zhao did not want to think about.
    That was surely a worse fate than what the survivors would soon find themselves in. Their plan, if it could be called that at all, was a reckless one.

OOC: at this point my mind decided it didn't want to work on this part for about three days so I gave it up for now. I'll continue it next post.

~Present Day~​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"It would seem we weren't entirely needed." Stern said, turning to her companion, Levi.
    "Well we did block those attacks and give the others an opening!" Levi cheerfully said in response. "So it wasn't like coming was a waste of time!"
    "While that is true, I was hoping to test out Luciferion's modifications..."
    "Oh you'll get plenty of time to do that! Why don't we play later~?"
    "...I would like that. Thank you."

Before anything else could happen, the area began to darken, as purple lightning began to streak across the area, before slowly converging into a single spot, where a humanoid shape began to form.
    "You've done well to last this long..." a voice spoke out, echoing from the spot where the sparks all struck each other.
    "But unfortunately for you, you must now face I, Load Dea-- ****ING GODDAMN IT YOU KILLED THEM ALREADY!?" came a voice that was soon replaced with an angry yell, undoubtedly belonging to Dearche K. Claudia.
    "It was the others, not us. We barely did anything more than block a hit each."
    "It's true~!"
    "...I can't find the words to describe how much I hate everything right now." Dearche said, having finally fully-formed from the lightning.
    "I spent a long time figuring out how to perfect a dramatic entrance... and you took it from me... I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANY OF YOU!"
    "She doesn't mean that~." Yuri spoke up, stepping forwards to interrupt the goings-on. "I'm afraid my daughter simply has a lot to learn about gratitude and thankfulness~."
    "Those are the same thing."

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hallway-

Eiji smiled when Harry was suddenly hugged by Sirius, he noticed Riolu but before he could ask about it, Fang rested her arm on his head and said, "Those in my second period Gym class, get ready and meet me outside. I'll see you there." "And I'll take all the students in my second period French class." Sirius said, straightening himself after Fang and Tommy left, with their students following them. Ahim smiled and waved at Luka before leaving, Luka waved back before dragging Don to their English class. Basco eyed the young trio while Harry went to his French class and Ron went to his English class, then headed for his Demonology class. Dante was dragged by Billy to his classroom and Nero followed Harry, Belle followed Ron, and Kyo, Yuki, Applejack, and Aqua headed to the locker rooms. Rhyme ran to her Art class while Fluttershy and Namine went to their music class.

Hermione waited til Shotaro detransformed and noticed that Philip woke up, rubbing his head and looking at her in surprise that she wasn't heading to her next class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Classroom-

After waving goodbye to Kamen Rider Fourze, the five Sailor Senshi entered a empty classroom and detransformed, Serena sighed in relief, a voice said, "Great work, Sailor Senshi. You fought bravely." "But you could have save some for us, you know." Another voice said, appearing in front of them were three girls, the eldest had long green hair, the other had teal green hair and the third had had short dark sandy blond hair. The teal haired girl smiled, "But you really did do a great job fighting with the others."

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hallway: The Rather Odd Experience!~​
    Mario stood there on the floor looking rather confused as he looked around the area at the people that started to leave before asking an oncoming Luigi "Hey, was I just nearly eaten and then spat out?" while scratching his head in confusion. "Yes Mario, that was precisely what had happened thanks to that white creature with the gem on it's forehead...which somehow is now making a projection of a lady" Luigi explained as he turned to face Mokona.​
    "I'm actually surprised your brother wasn't trumatized when he was in there" Kirby said as he took off the Spark Ability Hat and put it away before adding "Those creatures sure were wierd". "Yes they were Kirby, but they obviously couldn't handle the heat of the Cooking Club's President!" Yoshi exclaimed boldly as he pointed to the cieling before Luigi asked "So it something like this...normal for this school?"
    "I'm pretty sure it was just a one-time thing Luigi, don't worry so much about this school" Mario said confidently before Luigi added "I dunno Mario...I just don't know" while Bowser started back into the History classroom. Yoshi and Kirby then looked at one another before they also went back into their respective classrooms. However as the brothers started back to the History classroom they started to hear the sounds of waterdrops in their heads with a calm female voice quietly whispering "Awaken"
    Peppy looked at the area before him thinking "Yes, seems like they have started to attack again. I should probably go inform the principal and superintendent about this and prepare" just as he started towards the Principal's Office "I can't believe it's starting again, but something seems odd though about the whole thing"

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Hallway:

[​IMG]

Mokona's ears lifted and he bounced in Fai's arms, "Mokona is not that white creature. Mokona is a Mokona." Smiling, Fai watched the students head off to their next class, "Hm, doesn't seem like these children have any wishes that need granting." His smile faded and he lifted a hand to touch his left eye, "One of the better pieces of news that can be given to them today." Mokona's gem ceased to glow and Yuuko vanished.

Art Class: Art VS. Shop!?

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I already told you, if you piss me off, I'm going to kill you!" "Yeah well nobody cares!" The sound of things being destroyed followed the irritated shouting. "If you want it this way, Sasori my man, I promise no mercy!" "And you think I'm going to allow you to spread such nonsense around the school? You're insane." "Look who's calling who insane, hmm! You made yourself into a puppet! You're not a real boy anymore, Sasori my man." The crash of glass echoed down the hall, "And you didn't make yourself a human weapon?! At least I'm not trying to make everything explode, you psychopath!" "PSYCHOPATH!? I'll kill you!" "Try it!"

8. Pinekaboo Chaser

<Time: Unknown, events are not recorded as having occurred>
    <Location: Unknown>
    [​IMG]

"Now!" roared Sima Zhao's voice, as he, Simon and Nia (sat inside of something that could only be described as a giant walking head), and another figure cloaked in a long brown cape charged into a reckless battle against The Hydra and more, the demon-like soldiers turning towards them upon realising that they were there.
    "Kill them all!" one of the demons yelled out, raising his sword into the air, spurring all of them to charge back at the three units approaching them rapidly.
    Several of them came to regret this instantly, as the mechanical head that Simon piloted smashed them aside with one hand as it continued to run.
    Sima Zhao's blade met the demon's, as the young man dropped into a sweeping kick that knocked the enemy off of its feet, where it was met with the same fate as the one Zhao had fought earlier; having a blast of fire thrown into its side and sent flying. A second demon rushed at him, only to be cut down instantly by his blade, followed by a third having the former's body kicked harshly at it.
    The cloaked figure leaped over a moderate-sized group of demons, drawing its own blade, and cleaving them cleanly in half from behind, before wiping the blade off on the cape and turning around, ready to face the rest of the oncoming swarm of otherworldly creatures.
    Suddenly, one of the eight heads of the mighty Hydra descended, unleashing a massive stream off flames that was only narrowly avoided by the sword-wielding caped figure, and struck the mechanical head, and therefore Simon and Nia, directly, surely killing them if it wasn't for the timely deploying of the mecha's protective dome 'skull'.

Less than an hour later, the battle was won.
    But not by Sima Zhao's group.
    The cloaked figure lay on the ground, motionless, as several humanoid demons stepped over it, some of them taking the chance to smack the corpse some more as they went by, laughing with glee at their kill.
    The mechanical head had been smashed to pieces, Simon and Nia both missing from the shell of it. Whether they were alive or dead was unknown.
    Lastly, there was Sima Zhao.
    He had known how reckless this battle had been going in. And yet, it had been their only chance. And now, as he dragged himself away from the battlefield with a limp and one arm scratched to pieces, he regretted even trying. Though inwardly he knew that they had to try. It was the only chance they had at this point, even if it had failed.
    "Sorry I dragged you into this." he said quietly to Simon, Nia, and the cloaked figure, though for obvious reasons, none of them could hear him.
    A great roar snapped him out of his trance, as he suddenly noticed the massive shadow all around him and looked up. Above him was one of the great heads of the Hydra, its massive teeth bared, as though it were about to strike.
    Struck suddenly with a feeling of terror, Sima Zhao ran. His legs began to strain under the force he was putting into them as he sprinted away, but the Hydra's head was having no difficulty whatsoever in keeping up with him, almost finding some kind of amusement at the ordeal.
    As soon as he tired and couldn't continue any further, Zhao fell to the ground, rolling himself onto his back just in time to see the head descend towards him, its mouth open wide...
    Suddenly, the creature was struck with a bolt of golden energy, momentarily stunning it, and causing it to stagger backwards slightly. Following the path the bolt had taken, Zhao saw what appeared to be another person, relatively tall, and with a deep red colour to his hair.
    He recognised him almost instantly as the one that had antagonized everyone for a long time.
    Kagura Demuri.

[​IMG]

In his hand was a weapon that was most definitely not supposed to be in his hands. And yet, for some reason he was able to wield it without it rejecting him outright. The Master Sword had, for reasons unknown, allowed him to hold it.
    "You." he said, looking down at Sima Zhao.
    "Why are you here?"
    Zhao struggled, forcing himself back to his feet, before finally answering about a minute later.
    "I tried to fight the Hydra."
    "Alone?"
    "There were four of us. Now there's just me."
    Kagura seemed to think about this for a long moment, before nodding and hopping down from his place, landing between the now-recovering Hydra head and Sima Zhao.
    "You want to stop this thing that badly?"
    "Of course I do! That thing killed so many... some of them my friends and family. Of course I want to stop it!"
    "...Then I'm going to do something, and you're going to go along with it."
    Before Zhao could respond, Kagura threw a small object at his feet, which suddenly popped and formed a barrier around Zhao. Throwing another bolt towards the Hydra, he turned around to face the barrier he had made, and placed his hand up against it.
    "A guy gave me a one-shot chance to do something about this, with one condition; I can't use it to affect myself." he explained, as his body began to be covered in a massive and intense magenta aura.
    "So when you get realise what's going on this time, you'd better start trying to convince people fast."
    "What are you--"
    "Activating Technique 63!" he said louder, as the area around them both began to pulsate with an incredible brightness and an almost deafening sound. "REVERSE!"

OOC: That's the end of the future section. Will post current events later today, hopefully.

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hallway-

Kamen Rider W detransformed and Shotaro looked at Hermione, he asked, "Why haven't you gone to class yet?" "I have something to give you."
    Hermione looked through her school bag to find something, Shotaro asked Philip, "Who is this?" "Hermione Granger, one of the school's students and one of it's brightest. I have read up on her, rather interesting." Philip said to his partner, Hermione smiled as she found what she was looking for. Shyly, she handed the detective a piece of paper, which was the lease for the area for the detective agency.

"After the strange disappearance of Detective Narumi a year ago, my parents have taken over as the landlords for the area where the agency resides. My parents were really good friends with Narumi, so they decided to take over as not burden his daughter and they would like to know what happened to him. But they say that I am the chief of the agency, thought I should tell you." Hermione said, shyly looking at them. Shotaro was in shock while Philip was in surprise at this announcement, however, recomposing himself, Shotaro sighed and couldn't tell her what happened to Narumi.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

While Tommy prepared for the lesson, Fang stretched and smiled, "Can't wait to rub that Luke's face in Gym class. The boy needs to taken down a peg." Tommy sighed, sometimes wishing he wasn't Fang's teacher assistant, meanwhile in the girls' locker room, Aqua and Applejack noticed Ahim was being teased because of her delicate appearance and shouldn't be in Gym class. "Leave the poor girl alone. She did nuthin' to you, why are ya'll teasin' her?!" Applejack said with Aqua behind her, glaring at them. Ahim looked at them and said, "Thank you for defending me. I am Ahim de Famille, nice to meet you."

"Aw, shucks. It's nuthin', I'm Applejack by the way."

"Name's Aqua."

Ahim smiled and the new friends got dressed for their class.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she stepped into the school and sighed, remembering the fun times she spent with her friends here. Derpy flew in, upside down, and crashed into a locker. Twilight smiled and shook her head.

10. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]

Gym

Luke entered the Gym and leaned against the wall. The boy didn't even switch into his gym clothes thinking his attire would be good enough as it is. He was better than any of the students, even the teacher. He was royalty, why should he be treated like any of the others. He on;y attended this school to get away form his boring life in his large manor. That and his father wished for him to get some economics and government training before he was crowned. He looked over to Fang and began to yell. "Hey! Lets get going already woman!"

[​IMG]

-Professor Oak's room-

Lynk came running into the classroom breathing heavy. She had overslept and missed her chance to get there early and get a pokemon she heard so much about. She ran up to Proffessor Oak and began to panic. "Please, Professor Oak, I overslept. Is it too late for me to get a Pokemon? I am so sorry." Although disappointed, courage was seen in her eyes. Most students probably wouldn't dare running to a teacher with near tears. Oak had to be a nice guy. Maybe he had something leftover for the last minute.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Algerbra 2 with Sho-

Kirito walked into the classroom and sat down. He was in a higher math class compared to some of the other first year students. He believed it to be all the video games he played which gave him an advantage to solving problems. He was the first person there, except for Mr. Sho, the wacky teacher he had heard about.

The teacher walked up to Kirito and slammed a paper down onto Kirito's desk. "So zeta slow the other students are. Because you are here first, you get the test first." The test was given for the first day of school by Sho. He wanted to know if his students were really savvy enough in the Math department to take his class.

Kirito just sighed and grabbed a pencil and began to work at the test hoping other students would show up.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Fang had a pissed look on her face, more or less, and was ready to pounce on Luke if Tommy hadn't grabbed her after he finished setting up the lesson in time to stop her. "Wait, Fang!!!! We have to wait for the other students!" Tommy shouted, Fang groaned and said, "I'll show you that women are as tough as men and knock that stubborn attitude and your huge royal ego out of that head of yours, Luke! And you'll address me as Professor Fang!" As if on cue, the other students appeared and Fang smiled, looking at Kyo, "Well, if it isn't my favorite hardheaded student." "And if it isn't the school most hot-headed gym teacher." Kyo said, sounding pissed off, Fang smiled and said, "Alright, lets play a game of dodgeball!!!"

One of the students, Asuna Yuuki, sighed and wondered what Kirito was doing, smiling at Fang's eagerness to prove the worth of a woman to Luke. Ahim shook a bit but Aqua and Applejack calmed her down and stretched to warm up.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Art class-

Rhyme shyly entered the art classroom with the rest of the class and wondered what was happening with the teacher and the Shop teacher. Latias entered the classroom and smiled, stretching before wandering where her brother, Latios, was. Rhyme and Latias took their seats in the classroom and waited for the class to start.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demonology Class-

Basco sat bored in the Demonology class as Vergil entered the classroom and looked at the class. He cleared his throat and said, "Welcome, class, to the first class of Demonology. In my class, I'll expect no horse play, messing around, or practical jokes, or else, you'll find yourself out of my class with or without a finger or two. Let us begin." Vergil began to teach about the devils and their history from the beginning.

12. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Art Class:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sasori's eyes slid to the right and landed on the students taking their seats. "How people can even stand your class is beyond me." Deidara spun around towards the girls and smirked at Sasori, "Some people appreciate the fleeting beauty of art and want to learn about it." Scowling at Deidara, Sasori slid his fingers up into his hair and exhaled slowly, "Fleeting beauty of art...isn't art. It's a tragedy. Remember that, girls, art is everlasting. It withstands the test of time for centuries." Resigning, Deidara folded his arms and watched the red-head leave his classroom. "Ah, Sasori my man...you'll never change." Giving a two fingered wave to the first two students in his class, he grinned, "Alright, since you're here first...you get first pick of the good clay." He headed past the girls and pulled open a previously shut door near the exit to his class and disappeared inside. Reappearing a few moments later carrying a heavy sack of gray clay. Deidara dropped the sack onto the table in front of the girls and pulled a string of wire from his pocket, "Alright...you take this and cut off a thick slab. With your slab you can mold, carve or reshape it into whatever you so wish. I only have one rule in here...well maybe two. First! Don't chuck, run, steal, eat, sniff or paint on any of the stuff I allow you to use. Stuff's expensive and I don't get paid enough to keep replacing it. Hmm. Second! If at least one of your projects doesn't explode....I'll fail you."

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

OOC: ok, in the events that recently happened, all my characters simply did things that didn't matter to the plot. They all evacuated the school for the "fire drill", then went back in when the fight was over. Al Mualim and Harold Saxon, however, is a different story...

[​IMG][​IMG]

When the S-type left, Al Mualim and his stepson Harold Saxon were anticipating Peppy's death by the S-types. So, Al Mualim turned on a monitor, and watched the events in the hallway thanks to security cameras. When students began to give the S-types a challenge, Al Mualim was astonished at the fact that the students were able to put up a fight. He was also curious about the Power Rangers and the Kamen Riders. "I didn't know they can do that," Al Mualim commented. "Ah, these must be the Rangers and Riders I've heard about. You know, the initiative Madame Prime Minister approved that I told you about," Harold said to Al Mualim. "I see," Al Mualim replied, "Agents of the JIA I see..." After the battle ended, Al Mualim and Harold were both disappointed that Peppy wasn't killed. Harold Saxon then called someone on his cell phone, "Yes, we have a Code Black situation here at Nintendo High... Excellent." After putting his cell phone back into his pocket, Harold said, "They'll be arriving shortly. Anyway, the debate is still scheduled next Monday as scheduled, right?" "Yes Harold," Al Mualim answered. Harold then nodded and left the office, and noticed Peppy on his way to his stepfather's office.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Art class-

Rhyme and Latias looked at each other, each shrugging their shoulders and rolling up their sleeves, took their slab of clay, then began to mold their clay into what they wanted it to be. While Latias was trying to make hers look like her brother, Latios, Rhyme's was beginning to resemble one of her friends, which one, however, was yet to be decided.

-French Class-

While Hermione calmly entered Sirius's class, Gai came running and tripped. Sirius looked at him in concern, "Are you alright, Ikari?" "Yes, I am completely fine, Mr. Black! Just a little fall!" Gai said, standing up and completely fine. Hermione smiled and sat down at her desk, behind Nero while Gai sat right next to her. Eiji smiled as did Sirius, then he began taking attendance of the class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Fang set up the teams and stood ready to play against Luke, Tommy hid his face at Fang's childish attitude and wondered how on Earth did she even get this job. Joe and Aqua stood by Ahim, who was nervous as their team was playing against Applejack, Asuna, and Serena. Fang started the class by tossing a ball straight into Luke's face, then aimed for Kyo.

-English-

Luka, Don, and Marvelous entered the English class and took their seats. Marvelous just yawned and wished it was lunchtime already while Don looked for his English book and notebook. Luka laid her head on her desk, playing with her pencil and sighed, wondering how Ahim, Joe, and Gai were doing at the moment. Ron wished that he could be with Hermione and Ron and hoped that Sirius wouldn't go too crazy on Harry. Ryotaro just shyly went to his desk and sat down, looking out the window.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music-

Fluttershy, Namine, Tsukasa, and Michiru entered the music room. "Oh, hello, Tsukasa-kun. Did you have a good summer vacation?" Michiru asked, looking at her school rival, Tsukasa just looked at her and went to his seat as did Michiru, Fluttershy, and Namine. Namine didn't get her sketchbook out as she wanted to pay attention and know what they were going to do this year.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Astrology-

"Kengo-kun! Lets hurry, we're almost late for Astrology!!!" Gentaro shouted to Kengo as he ran to the Astrology class. Kengo groaned and said, "Don't call me that, Kisaragi. I'm coming." He was still wondering about the Sailor Senshi and headed for the Astrology class. When they reached the classroom, Gentaro smiled and said, "And.... safe!!!!!" "We're not that late for class, Kisaragi. Now just take your seat." Kengo said, going to his desk. Smiling, Gentaro went to his desk.

15. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Luke rolled his eyes as they were paired up for Gym class. Suddenly, Fang threw a ball and smacked Luke right in the face. This would of course make him angry. He grabbed the ball that made his face peach red thanks to the teacher and chucked it right back at Fang.

Broly had just entered the gym room to partake in class when a dodge ball from Luke that missed Fang hit him in the face instead. He was still in his normal form... until then. His hair began to glow as he yelled "Fabre!" And his hand began to glow around a ball he picked up throwing it at tremendous speed and power heading right for Asuna because of his lack of focus on who to hit.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Algerbra 2-

Sho saw the rest of the students come in and sit down. "You all are so zeta slow. Be more like Kirito here and get here on time you fractions of people." He handed out the test to the rest of the students who continued to work on as he sat down.

Kirito got up and went over to Sho and handed him his test. He was done rather quickly. He went back to his seat and began to ponder how Asuna was doing. Hopefully nobody was doing her any harm in Gym. He would have to have a word with anyone who decided to do such harm to her.

Trunks sighed at the test. He was a good student and would do it regardless. He was just weary from Robotics with that Eggman character. He continued to work on and turn in the test. He was the 2nd person done. Now all the other students would have to finish as he sat doing nothing.

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

A girl observed the whole thing with Broly. She had black hair and ponytails on the sides of her head. Videl shook her head. "What's the deal with all of this?" She said.

-Algebra 2-
    Bulla tapped her pencil on the desk, then looked at her brother. "Psst. Trunks. Truuuuunks!" she whispered. "Let me see your answers."

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Xehanort and Joshua both went to their 2nd period class, Robotics. While waiting for the class to start, Joshua observed Xehanort, curious about the boy who is too quiet, even for Joshua's taste.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Gaston and Trixie arrived to their 2nd period class, English. There, John Smith his desk for his next class. "So, how was your first class?" Trixie asked Gaston. "Boring. But it was Music, what do you expect. Also, I'm supposed to take part in some concert in winter. What about you?" Gaston replied. "Chemistry. Nothing interesting. Glad we had that fire drill," Trixie answered. "I agree," Gaston said, "But it wasn't all bad. I got to talk to that Xehanort kid. There's something about him that tells me he's good enough to join our ranks." "Xehanort, that quiet boy? Well this should be interesting," Trixie commented. "Hello everyone! My name is John Smith. You can all call me Mr. Smith. I'll be teaching you all English this year," John Smith announced, "Now then, attendance. Trixie Lulamoon," "Present," Trixie replied. "Gaston, umm... there's no last name here..." John Smith continued. "You don't need to know my last name sir," Gaston replied, "Besides, no one goes by a single name like Gaston." "Very well then," John Smith replied as he continued with attendance, "Luka Millfy?"

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Courtyard:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So everyone heard it? You're sure?" Repliku, Tobi and Sai nodded. Xion and Hidan exchanged confused looks, "Heard what? What, what? What did I miss?" Xion frowned, "I don't understand, Vanitas...what did you hear?" He pursed his lips and held out the small black gem, "This...is what I'm talking about. This little stone spoke to me and then, earlier, during the attack, those things completely ignored me and the others. It was as if they couldn't even see us." "Or like...we had some power to repel them." Larxene held out her stone that she'd picked up and Sai held out his own. "Whatever a Harbringer is..." "That's right! That thing said something about Harbringers. You think one of the teachers know what that is?" Vanitas rubbed his thumb over the surface of the gem as he thought.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sitting down on the bench outside beside the blue haired Ikuto, Yahiko grinned at the sleepy man, "You didn't go to class earlier...missed all the fun." He yawned, "I doubt any of it was fun. I heard a fight going on... Yoru didn't see a fire so I stayed in the library." "Yoru...you're little sprite friend, right?" "Yeah..." Ikuto slid his eyes slightly to the right of Itachi and landed on Yoru, the small cat-like guardian character that was who he truly wanted to be. "Yeah, yeah, nya!" Itachi shifted his gaze to Yahiko, "Where's Nagato?" Sighing, Yahiko shut his eyes and hung his head backwards over the edge of the bench, "He said something about discussing what happened with Namikaze-sensei. I can't imagine what they're talking about..." "And Konan?" "Off with her friends..." Itachi's eyes lifted to the school building, "I haven't seen Sasuke today...or Shisui." Yahiko and Ikuto didn't press Itachi about going to find his little brother or his best friend...but it didn't stop them from thinking it.

Astronomy Class:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sephiroth's classroom was dark as usual and the ceiling above glittered and glowed with a green swirling light. " The Lifestream...it's what sustains this world and we all draw our life from it. Our souls come from and will return to the Lifestream. But I'm not here to preach about my views. I'm here to tell you that Pluto is no longer a planet according to scientists." Tamaki's eyes bulged out of his head and he slammed his hands down on his desk, "That's ridiculous! Of course it's a planet. It's beautiful and covered in a lovely blue sheen~!" Shikamaru sighed, "It's not covered in a blue sheen. It's covered in ice. And Astronomers think it's just a rock...like an asteroid. It's far too small to be a planet and the so called moons surrounding it...just fragments of more rocks." Utau glanced at Gaara and watched him stare at the shifting ceiling.

Life Skills Class:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Taking their seats the students attending Kakashi's class looked around confused. Except for Naruto, who laid his head down on his desk and shut his eyes, "Uh...I wish it was lunch time, dattebayo." Riku glanced over at Neji, who sat perfectly calm in his seat and over to his other side at the black haired boy wearing glasses writing something down in a black book. "Who is this teacher anyway? Why's he so late? The bell already rang, didn't it?" "Ah give it up...Kakashi-sensei is always late...it's best not to expect him to be here before hand." Kyoya looked up from his book and went back to writing. Haruhi, sitting beside Kyoya, frowned, "If he's always late...how did he get a job here?" (I thought this was a private academy like Ouran... Can you see this mom? How on earth did I get transferred here?) Poofing in a cloud of white smoke, Kakashi appeared crouched on his desk smiling and lifted two fingers, "Yo. Sorry I'm late, this old woman wandered into the school and I had to escort her to a taxi." Naruto snorted and Kakashi shot a cold look towards his pupil. "Anywho...let's get started..." Riku, Neji, Kyoya and Haruhi listened intently as Kakashi began the first of many lessons on writing a resume for a job. Naruto, however, napped mostly through the lesson.

Lower Corridor:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Temari and Konan slowly walked through the lower corridor of the school. Since the corridor only lead to the dining hall, the girls felt no need to rush. Glancing out the window, Temari sighed. "Something on your mind, Temari?" "Huh? Oh...not really. I was just thinking about my little brothers. Kankuro will be transferring here soon but I worry most about Gaara. He's got big dreams...and I don't want him to lose faith." Konan nodded, "I know what you mean. Nagato is like a little brother to me...I worry since he's so quiet that no one will take the time to hear the amazing thoughts that he has on the world."
    They smiled, sharing the love they felt for their brothers, be they blood related or not. "Oh brother....this is going to get me slapped I just know it..." They stopped, hearing the young voice from behind them. Temari frowned as they turned around to see Alphonse Elric shyly following after them. "Alphonse...what're you doing out here? Don't you have a class?" He swallowed and stood up straight, "Well...no...not at the moment. I, uh..." Instead of letting him fumble about for a while, Konan shoved Temari towards him, "You wanted to talk to Temari, right? She's all yours. She likes you anyway." Smiling deviously as she headed down the hallway, leaving Temari with Al, Konan kept her pace quick so Temari couldn't protest...at least without embarrassing herself. Temari's cheeks warmed and she set her hands on her hips defiantly, "That's so not true, you know." Al forced a smile, shoving his disappointment deep down into his stomach. "Right, no, I know. I don't want to do this but...it's the third day you've come in late..." he sighed painfully, "You're to report to the Alchemy room for a brief time after school to have a discussion with Ed....sorry." Temari smiled, Al wasn't much different from his brother...aside from the personality and temper. "You mean a detention with that shrimp? Great...and I thought my luck couldn't get any worse. Don't sweat it, Al. You're still the much cuter of the brothers." Alphonse was left stunned by her words and blushed as she hurried off after Konan, waving behind her to the Alchemy TA.

Teachers Lounge: The time of lazy teachers~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Nagato frowned as Minato waved him off, avoiding the question for the third time. "Namikaze-sensei! Please stop avoiding the question. I asked you what those creatures were. I think the students need to know! Please don't make me go ask the principal." Minato frowned down into his tea, "I told you before, Nagato...I don't know what they were. You saw as just as much as I did...now please...go back to your studies. College entrance exams are soon and I don't want one of my best students to miss out on his first choice college." It was bull and they both knew it, but Nagato dropped the question and left the teachers lounge. "Smooooooth." Minato sighed. "I'm just sayin', it would've been easier just to tell him the truth. You knew what those things were...don't you, Minato. I can see it in your eyes." "No...I don't know what they are...I only know what Yuuko told us. S-types...I wonder what they really are..." "My question is how they got into the school without Saix or Nero knowing about it. Those two are always at the front gate or patrolling the boarder of the school grounds, aren't they? How did they miss something that big?" "Fussing about it now isn't going to change what happened. Let it be, Edward."
    "And why should I? Aren't you curious about them? C'mon, Kratos, you can't say that you don't wanna know where they came from too." "I don't..." Ed glowered at the resigned Theory of Combat teacher, but he did stop talking. Shisui sat a ways away from the teachers along with Xigbar, but it didn't stop him from hearing Edward accuse Minato of knowing more than he let on...and it worried him. "Give it up guys...they're gone. That little fur ball that hangs around Fai ate them. Anything left for dissection is long gone. Unless you guys wanna go pry open that cream puff's mouth and dig around in it's belly for 'em." Minato frowned and stared at the slacker TA but it was Yamato that spoke, "I don't believe it would be wise to antagonize the poor creature. Fai is a powerful magician...and they're not a bother to have here at school. I'd hate to see them leave just because you wanted to look at something Mokona ate." Xigbar shrugged and went back to manipulating the space around the spoon in Orochimaru's coffee. A curse drew their attention to the recently broken TV and Sasori crouched behind it. "Damn thing is more stubborn than Deidara." "We should trash it and get a new one. Save ourselves some time and apparently Sasori's delicate fingers." Kisame's words earned him a glare from Sasori's hazel eyes and a chucked arm at his head. "Who has delicate fingers, fish for brains! Plus...we don't need to get rid of it...I'll just need a better pair of pliers to get at the wires behind these." He stood and flicked his finger, pulling his thrown arm back to him with a chakra thread, "Don't anybody touch it...I'll be back." Guy stood and eyed the TV, "I can fix that NO PROBLEM! With the POWER OF YOUTH!" Kakuzu shoved him back into his seat, "No need...Sasori will have it fixed by the end of the day. If you touch it...we'll have to buy a new one...and that's money down the drain."

Alley:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"You're positive you weren't followed? I really don't wanna have to deal with the police again." Glaring up at the older man with shark-like teeth, the raven haired boy folded his arms, "Do I look like an idiot? Of course I wasn't followed. Now stop messing with me and get to it!" Lifting his hands as if to ward off the young boy, the man laughed, "Alright, alright...take it easy. All ya gotta do is--" "We have more visitors, Greed." "I thought you said you weren't followed, kid." Greed glared at the raven haired boy and turned to the woman who'd spoken earlier, "Find out who they are and get rid of them." Greed followed the woman around the corner of the alley and found a boy wearing a green jumpsuit with a bowl haircut and a girl with candy pink locks. "Who the hell are they? The junior police?" Greed joked. "Not likely..." "Oh give them a break, Lust. They look like kids from the school. Just out and about, cutting class. Like we used to." "Key word there being "used" to, Envy." Envy shrugged, "Whatever. Point is...the kid didn't do his job. Somebody tailed him and now we have to deal with more kids asking questions. Let's just eliminate them, Greed!" The one they called "kid" shoved past them, "I'll take care of it..." "What a foolish boy." "Hey...we could use it as his initiation. Whadd'ya say?" "Tempting...very tempting. We'll see. If he does a good job then I'll consider it."

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "There! Sasuke!" Sakura Haruno, a first year student at Nintendo High, smiled and pointed to the emerging Sasuke. "I see him! Sasuke!" The boy next to her, Rock Lee, another first year of Nintendo High, hopped on one foot and waved to Saskue. He stopped hopping and Sakura's smile died as Sasuke glared at them, "What are you doing here, Sakura? I told you to stay at the school. You're missing class."
    She looked away from Sasuke's glare, "But...I knew you were up to something stupid...so I followed you. And...Lee followed me." "Sasuke...we know what you are doing and it is not right. Those people are bad news." Lee set a concerned hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "What would you know about it," Sasuke snapped, slapping Lee's hand off his shoulder, "You guys don't know anything about what I'm doing! You should mind your own business!" Sakura and Lee flinched at Sasuke's tone and backed away from him.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Asuna didn't see the ball coming for her, but Joe caught it, protecting Asuna. Aqua defended Ahim from a ball sent by Kyo, looking at Broly, Tommy shouted, "Broly, be careful where you throw the ball. You almost hit Asuna if it wasn't for Joe quickly catching it! Now, go and find a team." "Yee-haw!" Applejack was obviously funning, hitting the balls with her hind legs. When Luke tossed the ball back at him, Fang caught it, sliding back and tossed the ball at Joe, but Ahim defended him by catching. "Broly, you're late. Find a team to join, we're playing dodgeball."

-English-

"Present!" Luka said when her name was called. Belle facepalmed when Gaston said that and patiently waited for the class to go on. Marvelous, however, just gave Gaston his opinion, "I have a last name for you, Pea brained. Besides, no one asked you on whatever they can do like you." "Oh, boy. Marvelous should know that Gaston is not one to get angry." Ron whispered to himself, Don kept quiet and wasn't sure exactly what would happened. Ryotaro was wondering what the Imagin were doing on the Den-Liner at the moment.

-French-

After Sirius took attendance, he began the lesson on trying to speak more complex French words. Eiji walked around the class to help the students, some of whom included Gai and Nero. Hermione just worked on the assignment without any help, Harry asked Eiji for help. Sirius sighed and wondered what the deal was with that fire drill, he was curious about the Riolu that Harry found.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Teachers' Lounge-

Kimberly and Thomas entered the Teachers' Lounge, while Kimberly ignored the other teachers, Thomas looked at them, confused, but then he also ignored them and said, "Hey, Kim. How 'bout you and I go out sometime?" "Thomas, you know that I'm going out with Tommy, the answer is no." Kimberly said, looking at her boyfriend's younger twin brother. Thomas groaned and nodded, leaning against the wall and sighing, wondering what to do now.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Library-

Shotaro decided to stay at the school for the moment and followed Philip back to the library, he sighed and was still confused about Hermione's parents becoming the new landlords for their plot of land and Hermione suddenly announcing her place as chief of the agency. Philip smiled and said, "How about you explore the school, Shotaro? Not a lot happens here in the library." "I'm still confused about that girl becoming chief of the agency. She might ruin my hard-boiled style." Shotaro said, Philip gave a laugh and said, "You mean half-boiled, right?" "Hard-boiled, hard-boiled!"

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Principal's Office: Peppy~​
    Peppy quickly ran into the Principal's Office and immediatly said aloud "I need to speak with both you and the Superintendant right away, Al Mualim. I'm starting to suspect that the S-Types have begun to return to our world, however I've also noticed that these two S-Types that the students fought were unusual, it was as if they were brought in by someone else and just released without a clue on what exactly they were trying to do to begin with"
     ​
    ~Courtyard: Fated Meeting!~​
    "Indeed, the reason they ignored you was because they knew you would be our allies" a familiar voice replied before the S-Type from earlier rose up from behind Vanitas' group and looked down upon them with it's single eye as it explained "Those crystals you hold contain some of our comrades within them, they will help you in freeing the others from our resting place. In addition to that we have allied ourselves with other humans like the one you call Al Mualim"
     ​
    ~Gym: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Kirby~​
    After the battle against the S-Types Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Kirby proceeded to walk to their next class, Gym. "Okay you two, there is one guy that you have to be careful of at ALL TIMES. His name is Broly" Yoshi started to explain before Luigi said "He's named after a vegtable, how can someone like him be that dangerous?" "Trust me Luigi, Broly comes from a long supposed line of people who have the tendancy to scream, turn their hair blonde, and then blow something up afterwards, but it's best not to tick him off or start crying"
    "Yes, do not cry in front of him or else you could die from his fury." Kirby stated as the four of them entered the class to notice that they were preparing to play dodgeball, he then pointed at Broly and explained "That right there is Broly, he's the guy you need to be careful of" while Mario picked up one of the rubber balls and looked at it before a big grin stretched across his face as he said "Oh, this is going to be great!" aloud in excitement.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.