RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Riders-

While Sirius went to his class to help them outside when the alarm sounded, the man woke up and jumped down, he said, "Eiji, lets go. It may be a Yummy, so we get some Cell Medals." "You don't change, Ankh." Philip said, smiling. Ankh looked away, stubborn while Eiji smiled and put on the O Driver, Philip looked away and put on the Double Driver, speaking to Shotaro, "Shotaro, you may need to come over. We may need use W soon."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Fang got her class out when the alarm sounded, but Tommy and Kimberly met with Thomas and Billy, Thomas yawned, "Whose idea was it to have a fire drill on the very first day of school? I was about to have a good nap." "Sorry, Thomas, but we need to morph." Tommy said, the four of them pulled out unique looking buckles and shouted, "Tigerzoid!"
    "Dragonzoid!"
    "Pterodactyl!"
    "Triceratops!"

Once they were changed, they ran to the S-Types, Kimberly shouted to the students who were there, "Wait, you guys have to get out of here! It's too dangerous!"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hallway-

Nearby where the S-Types had appeared, another group of voice rang out, this time more feminine and shouted solar names rather than animals.

"Moon Prism Power!!"
    "Mercury Power!!"
    "Mars Power!!"
    "Jupiter Power!!!"
    "Venus Power!!!"

The five girls were changed into uniquely designed sailor fukus, the leader with long blonde hair in dumpling ponytails had blue and red, the blue haired girl had a color scheme of blue, the long black haired one had red for her color scheme, the one with brown hair wore green on her sailor uniform, and the last one with blond hair and a red ribbon on her hair had colors of yellow and orange. They ran out onto the scene.

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~History Class~

The fire alarm rung out clearly and loudly, as students were of course told, to head to the nearest safe zone but Tsukasa merely wandered with Gentarou in tow to fidn the disturbance, he would have something better to do and he saw the S-Types. "Oh? A challenge?" He asked and brought out the Decadriver, placing it on hsi waist as it wrapped around him and he brought out a pink magenta card with Decade wiritten upon it a she slid it in the belt as Gentarou brought out a much more different belt and flicked some switches. "3! 2! 1!" Gentarou's belt called out and both he and Tsukasa spoke one word. "Henshin!"

"Kamen Ride! Decade!" Tsukasa's belt called out as he hit the sides, as Gentarou pulled the lever, and in their places stood Kamen Riders Decade and Fourze as Fourze bent over, arms crossed and pushed them out as he stood up straight, starign at teh cieling. "Space kitaaaaa!!! Kamen Rider Fourze! Let's settle this man to man!" as Decade pulled out the Ride Booker in Gun Mode and he fired a few shots. "As annoying as always..." he muttered.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro looked downa dn saw the W Belt form around hsi waist as he heard Phillip's telephatic messege and stood up from hsi chair behind the desk getting out a USB Stick with purple tiny and J emblembed upon it. "Let's go, partner." He said and went to get the Hardboilder motorocycle and head for for Nintendo High.

~Ryotaro~

He finally managed to reach the History Class but the UFo thing was... strange to see? But the dragon was another thign entirely. "E-Eehh!?" He asked in shock and then he felt a strange feeling overcoming him and he was no longer in his body and instead, Ryotaro had red eyes and red streak through his hair. "Oi Ryotaro, don't chicken out on me now! We're at the start of a Climax!" he said as a belt wrapped around him. "Henshin!" he said as a armour formed over M-Ryotaro. "Sword Form!" the Belt called out and he moved for a pose. "Ore...Sanjou! Ikuze Ikuze!" As the Rider known as Den-O charged in.

3. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Bruce's Class.

"Try not to be late again, Snow. Now, I suppose we'll get the class started, let me just set up some things. Snow, I could use help with this." Bruce dragged Snow off to get something... whatever it was... we'll find out next post, most likely.

Another student entered, he had white hair and dark skin and wore a very strange outfit. He stood alone, silent... looking at everyone as if they're a potential threat.
    "Wonder who he is." Dick thought aloud. He looked like the type of guy who didn't have much of a sense of humour and who took everything seriously... no... protected something seriously. "To answer your question" Dick looked up from his thoughts and found that the guy had come over. He'd probably heard what Dick said. "I am Archer, and I don't intend to repeat myself." With that, he left Dick and Connor. "What's his problem?" Dick asked anyone who was listening.
    [​IMG]

4. Lite The Future

Moments before the Fire Alarm...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    -History Class-​
    As Nia concluded her reading to the class, Bowser spoke up, informing Lordgenome of his taken offense toward the information in the book.
    Despite having only read the information from the book, Nia felt somewhat guilty of the offense that Bowser had taken.
    Lordgenome looked at Bowser from his desk.
    "Yes, what you say is true. Your people, soldier and civilian alike, were mercilessly beaten by Humans in the ancient times. But times have changed. That war is long over. To violently lay a hand on any species is a serious crime now. You can rest assured that anyone who still acts in such heinous ways will be punished duly. That goes for all of you as well, students. Racism towards any species will not be tolerated!"
    Lordgenome said before calming himself.
    "Thank you, Bowser, for bringing that up."
    He then looked to his daughter.
    "And thank you, Nia, for reading for us."
    Nia smiled at her father.
    "You are very welcome, Father."
    Just then, knocking was heard on the classroom door before a student walked in, tardy slip in hand.
    "Yes, I am Mr. Lordgenome." He said as he took the slip.
    "You're lateness is excused, just do be sure to try and come in on time from now on."
    The student, Yu Narukami, then mentioned that the headmaster said for Lordgenome to calm down.
    "...I'll be sure to take it to heart...Please, take a seat."
    Moments later, Harry had returned and taken his seat.
    Looking back down at his book, Lordgenome noted the starting point of the next section.
    "Alright, let's continue to section two-" Lordgenome's lesson was cut off yet again by the fire alarm.
    He sighed.
    "Alright, alright, nobody panic...I'm sure it's just a drill. Everybody form a single file line and head outside to the parking lot." Lordgenome ordered, which nobody listened to.
    Looking to Yuri, he smiled.
    "Right this way, Ms. Eberwein." He said as he led her out of the classroom.
    Kamina smirked at the fire alarm.
    "Finally! A break from this snore-fest! Let's go, Simon!" Kamina said, jumping over his desk, grabbing Simon and running out of the classroom.
    "I can run on my own, Bro!" Simon yelled as Kamina pulled him along.
    Nia sighed and stood up, taking her place next to her father, knowing full well he wouldn't allow her to be anywhere else.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -CCG 101 Classroom-​
    "For Ra's Sake, Yusei! You've been sitting there crying over your lack of motorcycles all period! Get over it already!" Yami yelled, getting genuinely sick of Yusei's shit.
    "Hey, calm down, dad! Yusei's obviously sensitive about this subject!" Yugi retorted, simultaneously trying to calm Yusei down.
    "Sensitive!? That's a major understatement, Yugi. Yusei's feelings are like a virgin; You touch it once and it explodes into a gooey mess."
    "We could do without the gross analogies, dad!"
    "With legs like mine, you can make any analogy you want. You'll learn this one day, son."
    "alliwantedwasmybike...alliwantedwasmybike...alliwantedwasmybike..."
    Just then, the fire alarm began to blare through the school.
    "Alright kids, time to get the fudge out before we burn to death."
    Yami then stood up and lead the only two students in the class out into the hallway, where they would make their way to the parking lot outside of the building.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    -Robotics-​
    "And that, boys, girls and hedgehogs, is why robotics is one of the most important subjects that today's youth can learn."
    "So lemme get this straight, Egg-Head; The only reason you started this class is so we, the uneducated students, could build robots for you, the supposed "genius"."
    "...Yes."
    "Man, oh, man, Eggman...You've really hit a new low."
    Before Eggman could retort, the fire alarm began to go off.
    "As much as I'd like to leave the hedgehog inside to burn, my contract doesn't allow me such luxuries. Everyone out to the parking lot, now!"
    Eggman then forcefully led his students outside the classroom.

-Hallway, Present Time...-
    As Kamina emerged from his classroom, he noticed the floor was quite slippery as he nearly fell upon stepping on it.
    "What the...?"
    When he gained his footing, Kamina looked down the hallway, noticing Peppy fighting off two odd creatures.
    "Simon, you know what we gotta do, right?"
    Simon's eyes widened.
    "Bro, are you crazy!?"
    "Is it crazy to want to protect your superiors? Is it crazy to want to protect your friends?"
    "When it's against monsters!"
    Kamina looked down at Simon, who was scared out of his mind.
    "Alright then. You stay here, little buddy. I'll take 'em." Kamina said as he slowly walked along the slippery floor.
    "B-Bro, wait!" Simon yelled, but to no avail.
    Kamina continued to walk.
    As he moved on, he came upon a decoratively-hung Nodachi sword, which he grabbed from the wall and rested on his shoulder.
    He finally got close to Peppy and the creatures.
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" He yelled as the creatures charged Peppy.
    Kamina unsheathed the sword, tossing the sheath to the side.
    "Stay away from the rabbit guy, ya freaks!"
    Simon closed his eyes in fear, not wanting to watch the possible bad outcome of Kamina's cockiness.
    Nia, having walked outside with her father, also watched, fearful of what would happen to her new friend.
    She looked up to Lordgenome.
    "Father, are you just going to let him stand there?"
    "He has made the choice to fight. He will either succeed, or suffer the consequences for his foolishness." Lordgenome said, not taking his eyes off of Kamina.
    "You two, get back!" Called a voice from behind Kamina and Peppy.
    Immediately after, two human-sized robots stepped in front of the two, one wielding a laser sword, the other an arm-cannon.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Principle Peppy, Student Kamina, we'll handle these creatures." X Said before charging a buster shot.
    Zero remained silent, his Z-Saber at the ready. (OOC: Zero's color is yellow because A; Kamina is red, and B; His hair is blonde/yellow)
    "Eat this! Mega Buster!" X yelled, firing off his charged shot.
    At the same time, Zero swung his blade forward.
    "Hadangeki!" Zero called, sending a green wave of energy at the S-types.

Yami, Yugi and Yusei finally made it to the scene, coming up behind Lordgenome's class.
    "What the bloody hell is going on here?"
    "It seems we've come under attack." Lordgenome said plainly.
    "Then don't you think it would be wise to, oh, I don't know, Get the hell out?"
    "...Uh...Maybe..."

Finally, Eggman's class arrived behind Yami's.
    Eggman adjusted his glasses at the sight of the creatures.
    "What in the world..."
    "W-What are those things?" Luka asked.
    "I don't know...But whatever they are, they aren't friendly." Kaito responded.
    Sonic looked at the creatures, and all of the students fighting back against them.
    "You guys stay back, I'm goin' in." Sonic said before running in, not going full-speed due to the slippery floor.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Eiji, Ankh, and Philip reached the others, facing the S-Types. Grabbing the Medals that Ankh held out for him and putting them in the O Driver, Eiji brought the scanner out and ran it over the medals, shouting, "Henshin!"

"Taka!"
    "Tora!"
    "Batta!"

"TaToBa! TaToBa!"

While Eiji changed into Kamen Rider OOO, Philip held his green USB stick with a C on it. The four Power Rangers held their weapons in their hands, Thomas asked, "What the heck are these things?! They're pretty freaky looking. Can I beat them?" "Thomas, lets help the others handle this. Just don't go out of control." Tommy said to his younger twin brother, Thomas made a 'feh' sound and told his older twin, "Don't going make any promise, Tommy." "Thomas, Tommy, we need to focus on the opponent!" Kimberly said, Billy looked at them and said, "Kimberly's right, we need to focus on this first! You two can argue later."

"Guys, I can't get a reading on what these things are supposed to be." Sailor Mercury said, tapping on her mini-computer with her visor over her eyes while she tried to analyze the S-Types. Sailor Moon said, shocked at Mercury's announcement, "Then how are we supposed to fight them?" "Many others have come to help us, Sailor Moon. They can help us." Sailor Mars said, Sailor Jupiter smiled and prepared a attack, then shouted as electricity appeared from a antenna on her tiara, "Jupiter Thunder Crash!!!" "Venus Love Me-Chain!!!" Sailor Venus shouted, using a heart shaped chain from her waist as a whip.

6. Mysty Unknown

-Late to school the students are. shame shame on Myst for not posting so much sooner. scold the Myst-

Hallway

Kirito walked into the hallway after being late from some... family issues. Over on his way to Algerbra 2, which he was dreading never being a huge fan of math, he came across a fight in the hallway. "Would be best to stay out of this one." Kirito was shy and didn't talk to may people at all ever. Usually they would approach him and get little response. Much more than when they actually do in general. He only could talk to his friends or about video games. He was the club leader for the video game club.

Luke fon Fabre, son of a Duke and of nobility walked with his head high. He was also late to school but instead from sleeping in. He felt that the school should abide to his rules and his alone. Right now he was taking courses to improve his skills in politics and battle. Next would be gym with Oerba Yun Fang. She seemed like a tough woman but according to Luke, women couldn't be any tougher than a man.

7. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~VS. Dubior-S & Water Galboros-S~
    Water Galboros-S looked around to see the targets that were rushing in before proceeding to take the brunt of the punches from Den-O, slipped out of the way of the buster shots, Hadengeki, and Love-Me Chain. However it seems as though it wouldn't be able to dodge the Thunder Crash...until Dubior-S flew in front of it surrounded by an electrical field as it began to absorb the full attack. "Students, staff, be wary..these creatures are dangerous" Peppy explained as he stood up and watched the two S-Types closely.​
    Kirby, Yoshi, Luigi, and Mario tried to step out into the halls only to have Yoshi lose his footing and Luigi to land face first on the ground. "Oh great, the floor's slippery...and my face is on the floor" Luigi commented as he was staring at the tiles of the hallway, Yoshi then noticed the fight further down the hall before he said calmly "Woah, looks like a huge battle is going on down there. Well then...Special Technique of the Cooking Club: WATERMELON SEED SPIT!" and pulled out a watermelon, stuffing it into his mouth he quickly started to chew it up repeatedly as he slid down the hall. Yoshi then jumped into the air and started to flutter as he fired tons of sharp watermelon seeds at Dubior-S.​
    Dubior-S was struck by the seeds with the sounds of metal being hit before it turned its eye towards Yoshi just as Kirby, Mario, and a reluctant Luigi joined him. Water Galboros-S turned to face the direction of the Power Rangers and Kamen Riders before it started to fire shots of highly-pressurized water at them from it's mouth. Dubior-S flew about erraticly before it decided to try and ram the Sailor Senshi while enveloped in it's electrical field.​

8. Pinekaboo Chaser

<Time: Unknown, events are not recorded as having occurred>
    <Location: Unknown>

OOC: This post briefly takes control of two of HeartlessOfLight's characters. This was done with permission.

The great doors of the school swung open after a long sprint down the hallways.
    But what was revealed as the did was not what he had been hoping to see.

Bodies littered the school grounds like insects on rotting meat. Some of them he could identify as friends he had made in his time at the school. Others... there was no way to identify them as anything anymore. Gritting his teeth, he kept moving, stepping over several of the corpses in order to proceed.
    The smell was awful. The fire had spread to some of the remains, and the stench of burning humans and other assorted species filled the air.

But there was movement over at the other side of the school. For just a brief moment, he was sure that he saw a door close behind one of the walls of flames. It seemed that at least one other was alive.
    Running towards the door, quickly extinguishing the flames in his path with a quick ice spell, he went after the unknown survivor.

"No way... Simon?" he said, upon entering the room that had been set up as a makeshift shelter against the outside.
    "You got out?"
    The boy he spoke to did not rush to respond. Instead, a young girl stepped forward, her hair now cut far shorter than it had been before, to speak for him.
    "Well met, Sima Zhao." she said to him, to which Zhao returned her greeting.
    "How did you survive?" he asked her, once the initial greetings were done.
    Nia looked down sadly, before answering his question quietly, as Simon worked on something with his drill in the background.
    "Mr. Viral made sure to get us out in time, but stayed behind to protect me." she said, small tears forming in her eyes. "And I have no idea about my father."
    Zhao couldn't reply properly to her, due to no longer having his own father either. He felt bad, but the fact was that they had way more important things than mourning to do right now.
    "Listen... we have to work together if we want to get through this." Zhao said slowly, facing Simon, who suddenly stopped working.
    "...what do you need me to do?" he said firmly, without questioning anything more.
    "Don't take this the wrong way--"
    "What do you need me to do?" he repeated firmer.
    "We need to stop the thing that did all this now. There aren't many of us left... but at this point, we don't have much choice but to rush it and hope for the best."
    "...okay."
    Nia looked to Simon for a brief moment, before looking back at Zhao, and nodding in agreement with his plan.

It wouldn't be long now.

~~~Present Day~~~

~Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Having evacuated to the hallway with Lordgenome and his class, Yuri watched the ensuing battle begin between the two attacking creatures and some of the student and staff body. Quietly, without any explanation, she took out her phone, and pressed a few keys particularly fast, pressing the call button, and then put the phone away, all without a single word.

Leaving the classroom with the rest of her class, Miku suddenly took note of the creatures that were attacking, and her eyes opened wide. Why were things attacking?! This was just a school! She realised that both creatures were attacking two separate bodies of stu-- uh... superheroes? Superheroes that looked like students, sounded like students, and carried themselves like students.
    How... inconspicuous. She thought to herself sarcastically, finding it completely unchallenging to work out that they were, surprise surprise, students of Nintendo High.
    But her sarcasm turned to shock, and then horror, as she realised that they were about to be hit directly with what were obviously very powerful attacks for such small creatures. She gasped sharply and was about to call out, when... something happened.

Dubior-S's charge was blocked instantly with a huge zweihander blade made of a cyan energy, knocking it back slightly, and protecting the Sailor Senshi. At the exact same moment, the high pressure stream of water was met with a wall of incinerating heat, which evaporated most of it and left the rest to fall harmlessly to the ground, having lost it's momentum.
    The sources of such power were suddenly seen. Two young girls, one with long, flowing cyan hair tied back in two massive pigtails, while the other had much shorter, brown hair. Suddenly it became obvious; they were none other than...

[​IMG][​IMG]

...Stern Starks, and Levi Russel! Though they looked... very different in their current attire.
    "There are firm rules in this school." Stern said darkly, glaring towards the enemy she stood before.
    "Fighting inside the school building is not allowed!" Levi continued, a vicious smile adorning her face as she looked towards the other enemy.
    At this point, the post was horribly interrupted by the reveal of Ninfia and it's adorable, and DT went into catatonic shock and was unable to post anything more.

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Minato, Nagato, Yahiko, Konan, Tobi and Neji coated their feet in chakra to avoid any more hazards like slipping on the wet floor again. "Neji, the water!" Nodding once, the Jonin level Shinobi dashed in front of the Kamen Riders and Power Rangers, his hands already blazing with chakra. "Rotation!" Spinning, Neji created a barrier of chakra, deflecting the pressurized water that would've either way sent the Riders and Rangers flying. Whistling, Tobi picked up Larxene, helping her regain her balance, "Wow...these guys seem like real bad guys. Do you think we'll be okay?" The light-hearted tone of Tobi's voice irked Larxene, "Shut the HELL UP! You're really starting to piss me off, Tobi. It's bad enough I've been called such a stupid name today...and now, I'm in a REALLY foul mood! I'll murder that fat meatball!" Nagato and Yahiko frowned back at her, "What does that have to do with these guys?" "For real, Larxene, you're really starting to lose me when you open your mouth." Seeing his chance, Minato touched his hands to Nagato, Yahiko, Konan and instead of hitting Tobi, his hand slipped through him and caught Larxene. Immediately his formula marked on their clothes glowed in response to his jutsu. "It's going to get crowded in here with everyone fighting. I'm not going to let any of you get hurt." "Sensei....I've brought what you asked for." Shisui appeared beside him, with eight of Minato's special kunai's hooked on his fingers, leaving his thumbs free. Taking one, Minato transported the four he'd marked outside of the school and out of harms way. Instead of relaxing even a tiny bit, Minato took the rest of the kunai and turned back towards the S-Types. "Something told me there would be a fight today." Shisui looked back, behind Minato, at everyone else. The odd girls with the weird planetary names, the quite frightening girls named Stern and Levi, the strange groups of men and a girl dressed in odd suits and the non-combatants at the moment. He huffed, "This hallway is far too small for us all to fight...why don't some of you give us some peace of mind and...oh, I don't know...flee from the school?"
    Watching from his place by the doorway, Vanitas chuckled, "Oh, this is rich! A fight in an over-crowded hallway. Yeah..." he lifted his hands and shrugged, "Let's give them an even bigger target to hit." A fist came down on his head and Riku glowered down at him, "Shut up. Nobody needs your sarcasm right now. Gaara...do you think you can restrain them?" Frowning, his usual expression, Gaara shook his head, "Water from that one would make my sand too heavy to form properly...and I'm afraid electricity would just cut right through it. I don't advise getting to close to those things either. Hand to hand combat and melee skills wouldn't be very wise, either." Riku's hands tightened around empty air, "So my Keyblade wouldn't be a good move here." Vanitas laughed a bit harder, his hand in his pocket, rubbing his thumb across the black stone he'd picked up.

"How quaint....a group of children fighting against an opponent that outmatches them."
    The words came a few seconds before several dozen flashes of light sprang up around them, carving deep gouges into the walls, ceiling and floor. As if made by a rather large sword.

Enter:
    [​IMG]

Sephiroth stood a few feet down the hall behind the group, holding Masamune straight and pointing the tip towards the S-Types. "Why don't we test your mettle against someone of more experience."
    "My...you're quite hard to get along with...aren't you, Sephy?" Behind the SOLDIER warrior stood a serenely smiling blonde haired man. He held a joking and happy-go-lucky aura. "I can see why you'd want to fight them, but you should really learn to control where you're aiming." He laughed, still smiling with that same 'I'm not completely serious' smile. "I think you missed." Sephiroth smirked, "Lucky them." "Lucky, lucky!" chirped a little ball of white fur resting in the blonde's hands.
    Enter:
    [​IMG]

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-vs S-Types-

Kamen Rider OOO, Ankh, and Philip split when the Duboir-S and Yoshi made their attacks, each saving a random student who appeared. These students happened to be Harry, Ron, and Hermione, Hermione shouted, worried and scared, "Philip, what's going on?! What are those things?!" "I don't know, Hermione-chan, but stay behind me, you'll be safe." Philip said, turning to face the S-Types, he asked Shotoaro, 'Shotaro, where are you? Things are.... what's the phrase, turning ugly.'

"Harry-kun, are you alright? Why aren't you outside and with Sirius?!" Eiji asked, also defending Harry. Harry looked at him and said, "I'll explain it later, Eiji. Riolu, Aura Sphere now!" Riolu nodded and shot the sphere toward the two S-Types, Mew flew in and hit one, head on. The White Ranger, wielding Saba, stood in front of the Pink Ranger, protecting her, while the Green Ranger and the Blue Ranger attacked the Water Galboros-S together. As Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars took Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury gasped when she saw the attack coming to her. Sailor Mars focused on the Water Galboros-S and clasped her hands together as if in prayer with the index fingers pointed out, gathering her energy and shouted as a fireball appeared at the tips of her index fingers, "Mars Fire.... Ignite!!!"

The fireball shot toward the Water Galboros-S, successfully hitting it.

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Hallway~

Den-O cursed. "Damn you, stay still!" He said annoyed at teh UFO and slipped on the water agin, landing on hsi butt. "Ow... I'll make you regret thsi you ba-!" he said before slipping comcially again.

~With Tsukasa and Gentarou~

Against the Water Galboros-S, Fourze noticed mercury about to be attacked by the oncoming attack. "Whoa, Watch out!" he called out, pressing the orange Switch 1. "Rocket On~!" The belt called out as hand to elblow was a orange rockect and he balsted forth catching Mercury in his free arm and otu fo harm's way. "Rider Rocket Punch!" he called out connecting the Rocket appenge with the Water Galboros-S.

"Attack Ride: Blast!" Before Decade fired his Ride booke rin Gun Mode, firing numerous balsts upon it's body. "Slippery weasel aren't you?"
    A man wearing a fedora and 1980's clothes was walking down the hallway with the same Belt Phillip wore as he raised the USB Stick, arrving in time. "Joker!" The USB Stick cried out. "Let's do it, aibou." he said to Phillip.

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-vs S-Types-

Sailor Mercury held onto Kamen Rider Fourze when he grabbed her, Sailor Jupiter shouted to her, "Mercury, are you alright?!" "Yes, I'm fine, Jupiter, thanks to Kamen Rider Fourze. But I still can't get a clear reading on these things." Mercury told her, tapping on her computer and getting nothing on what creatures the S-Types were. Hermione noticed Shotaro as did Philip, who smiled and said, "Yeah, lets go, partner." "Cyclone!" His USB stick said when he pressed a button on it and inserted it into the right side of the belt, which was suddenly appeared in Shotaro. Hermione was confused but kept quiet, watching the fight as Harry and Ron who was on the ground behind Ankh.

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Dubior-S flew erraticly about quickly as it noticed Stern, Levi, Fai and now Sephiroth, eventually it stopped moving about as two portals appeared beside it and several smaller metallic entities started to come flying out with eyes on their sides and pointed noses. It was then that they started flying out trying to ram into anyone who happened to be in the hallway...except somehow these Dubior-S Juniors were darting and ignoring around Repliku, Sai, Larxene, and even Vanitas.​
    "Kirby, you know what to do!" Yoshi yelled aloud in excitement as he looked at the round pink student, Kirby nodded before he jumped forward and opened his mouth as though he was trying to suck in something, eventually one of the fleeting Dubior-S Juniors was sucked into Kirby's mouth before it got swallowed and Kirby began to glow white. Seconds later a golden headband appeared on his head with a large blue gem on the front of it as blue-green electricity started to crackle and pop on top of his head.​
    Water Galboros-S started to take the damage from the attacks thrown at it even getting a burn mark on its skin in the process, it roared loudly before it started to glow a bright black just as Kirby landed right in front of the Sailor Senshi and crouched as he began to charge up electricity. Bowser had simply stayed back from all of the fighting and watched on before a Dubior-S Junior flew right at him. "Grrr, take this! FIRE BLAST!" Bowser shouted loudly before opening his mouth and started firing off blasts of firey energy which knocked the Dubior-S Junior out of the sky and onto the floor as it turned into an evaporating puddle.​

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-vs S-Types-

Watching Bowser do his attack and noticing how Kirby looked, Sailor Jupiter smiled and said, looking at Sailor Moon, "Sailor Moon, this final attack is something. Little pinky, help me with this!" Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, Jupiter charged up her attack again, getting into her attack pose as the antenna that appeared on her tiara and gathered the electricity for the attack. As she felt her attack fully charged, Sailor Jupiter opened her eyes and shouted, "Jupiter Thunder Crash!!!"

She sent another wave of electric energy toward the Water-Galboros S, and waited for Kirby. Harry held the frightened Riolu, who was getting scared of the attacks that were currently happening, Hermione seemed to remember as she looked at Philip and Shotaro. Sailor Mercury held onto Kamen Rider Fourze and watched her fellow Sailor Scout attack.

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

VS S-Types:

Cutting down the Dubior-S Juniors, Sephiroth watched the students fight a battle they shouldn't be involved in. For their own safety of course...and because it had been a while since Sephiroth had cut anything worth his time. "Is that it? You should try harder next time." Fai poked his shoulder, "Sephy-tan...maybe it would be better for there not to be a next time. You know...just because." Mokona nodded and hopped onto his shoulder, "Oooooh, Sephy-foo is strong~! Ah...Mokona knows the answer to Mercury's question!" "Question?" "Mur-poru was wondering what the creatures we're fighting are." "And how do you know what she was wondering?" "Mokona could sense it. It's one of Mokona's one hundred and eight skills. Wonder Sensing!" Laughing, Fai poked the little furball in his side, "And what are they, Mokona?" He frowned, "I don't know... But Yuuko does!"

Vanitas grinned as the enemies completely ignored him and his friends. "There's something interesting going on here..." And it just might be because of this weird stone I picked up. I wonder if the others have one as well. Concerned more for the safety of the students, Minato tossed his kunai into the walls, ceiling behind and in front of the battle and on the floor in front and behind as well. Teleporting around, he warped the attacks of Dubior-S and Water Galboros-S to explode harmlessly outside the school over the roof.

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -VS S-Types: Awaken the Dragon-​
    "What are these things?" White said, fighting off the S-Types with her Sigilyph."Now Sigilyph, Psychic!"
    Red, meanwhile, had Pikachu out, ready to attack. "Volt Tackle!" He ordered.
    "Umbreon!" Leaf called out, "Use Bite!"
    "Go Fearow, use Drill peck!" Crystal ordered.

But it wasn't enough, soon the S-types overwhelmed them.

"Gah!" White said. She struggled to reach for her belt. Pulling out a Quick Ball, she said, "Help us! We can't take them on!" She pressed the button, and released a Pokemon in a bright light.

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vs. S-Types-

SHotaro pressed down on the Cyclone Memory in the left slot of the Double Driver and twisted his Joker Memory and isnerted it the belt and spread teh belt open, forming a W. "Cyclone! Joker!" It called out as a transformation of s small cyclone formed around Shotaro as pieces of armour forme don his bodya nd in his place, was a warrior that was green on his left side and purple on his right "Now, count up your sins!" The dually layered Kamen Rider Rider DOuble spoke.

"So, what are we dealing with here?" Shotaro asked his partner as Phillip's body was now unconcicous, as his midn formed W.

Fourze landed and placed Sailor Mercury down and disena
    ged the Rocket Switch, reverting his arm to normal and pressed down on the Cross Switch that had a blue one. "Let's try it!" he said as the belt spoke. "Launcher On~!" As his X panel was now covered by a sqaure blue box as it fired six missiles at the water type.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Water Galboros-S could feel the missles exploding onto it but kept charging it's attack, as it did that Kirby began to emite a barrier of electricity that sent mild shocks through the wet floor. The Water Galboros-S opened it's mouth and fired a large torrential beam of water at Kirby's direction. Kirby then sent his hands forward as the large electrical barrier as sent flying quickly at the Water Galboros-S cutting through the beam like butter before it was struck hard by the dual electrical attacks and sent flying into the wall and slumped downwards seemingly defeated as it slowly began to evaporate away.​
    Dubior-S quickly looked at it's fallen partner before a firey-looking black and blue aura encompassed around it, it then floated about erraticly all over the place quickly as it fired electrical orbs from all over the place at everyone followed by floating down the halls firing bolts of electricity from it's bottom, Luigi was promptly shocked back onto his feet by the barrage before he looked around and asked Yoshi "Hey, where did Mario go now?" only to have Dubior-S suddenly fly about erraticly firing off its attacks without aim at anyone and anything...until looking closely Luigi saw Mario riding on top of it with his hands covering Dubior-S' eye while grinning...followed by Luigi facepalming.​

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-vs S-Types-

"Philip, are you alright?! Philip, wake up!!" Hermione said, shaking Philip's unconscious body but stopping when she heard his voice. "It isn't a Dopant, that's for sure. It's a creature called a S-Type. But that's all I know, I haven't looked them properly." Hermione looked at the new Kamen Rider in surprise, not expecting to hear two voices from the same body. Eiji ran to the Dubior S, extending the claws of the Tora Medal and attacked it. Sailor Venus pointed her finger into the sky, tapping on the colliding crescent moons, then pointing to the Dubior S, shouting, "Crescent Beam!!!"

The beam hit the Dubior S, to help her, Harry had Riolu shoot the Aura Sphere one more time. Sailor Mercury looked at Kamen Rider Fourze in surprise at the power of his Switches, joining in the attacks were the Power Rangers, the White and Green Rangers using their daggers while the Pink Ranger used her Pterodcytal Thunder Whip and the Blue Ranger tried to use his Stega Stinger.

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

"Well I suppose we should get rid of them now, right?" Mokona hopped into the air, hovering there, "Mokona will take care of them." Mokona's mouth opened extremely wide and, almost like Kirby's ability, sucked in the evaporating Water Galboros-S, Dubior-S and...Mario. Landing back down in Fai's arms, Mokona purred, "That's one of Mokona's one-hundred and eight secret skills. Super Suction." Turning Mokona around, Fai looked at him and at the shocked and staring people around them. "Mokona...I think you swallowed one of their friends." Mokona frowned, "I did? Oh...Mokona feels bad. I didn't mean to." "Hm, don't worry, we can fix this by putting him back where he belongs." "Back where he belongs!" The little furball's stomach extended and he spat out a small golden ball that extended, grew and faded in glow and color until before them stood Mario. "Back where he belongs!" "Very good Mokona." "Very good, very good! Mokona likes praises." Fai rubbed the top of Mokona's head and smiled like nothing happened at the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.