RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Hospital: Izaya's Plot~
    Izaya smiled and waved goodbye to the girls. He wasn't surprised Toadsworth knew about him. Everyone who traveled through Shinjuku, Shibuya and Ikebukuro knew who he was quite well. The shady business part stung a bit, but he held back in a retort about how his business has always been shade-free. Kairi's willingness to ask questions was promising....but he'd have to pursue it when the other princess wasn't around. Reddish-brown eyes watched the girls communicate with Thor and that little group of oddballs. Humans really were...interesting. "On to..." "You!" Turning, Izaya found himself looking at the doctor, Yashamaru, and his accusing glare. "Oh, Yashamaru-kun...right?" Yashamaru frowned, his glance moving to the kids behind him, "What are you doing here, Izaya? You don't look hurt and no one you're familiar with is staying here." Touching his heart, Izaya pouted, "That hurts, Yashamaru-kun, I was just--" "Please stop calling me that. I'm older than you are." "Yashamaru-san," Izaya amended, silently reminding himself how quick this person could make up his mind to kill someone, "I was just here to see if a cute little girl that was attacked is doing alright. I can't be worried about those from that school?" his smile turned into a sneer and his words bit deep, "Come now, you're being too overprotective of them, don't you think? Each of them deserves to walk their own, unaltered, path." Yashamaru pursed his lips tightly, "I'll ask you just once. Please, leave." An odd memory started to surface, pushing for attention and Izaya shoved it back down. Lowering his head slightly, he started for the exit, "As you say. I'm not here to cause friction. Be seeing you, Yashamaru-san."
    Izaya stopped briefly at his home, tucking away the star-shaped gem he carried around. "I'm going to go see your little friend, Astral. I have a few things to ask him to do for me."

Shinjuku Central Park:

Tali, Thane, Mordin, and Nihlus stood waiting in Shinjuku's Central Park. Since it was still a weekday, the place was sparsely filled with office workers taking a break. Nihlus was busy chatting with Liara through the old channel she and Shepard and the gang still used. "You're sure?" "Yes, as far as I can tell there are quite a few Soul Reapers posing as ordinary citizens in Tokyo. At least..." she hesitated and Nihlus pushed, "What is it?" "I'm not really sure they are Soul Reapers. Most of these people were weeded out by obvious reasons such as age, schooling and were-abouts the day you remember being resurrected. For now, even if I can't trust all the information I get from Izaya's agents, I'll keep looking. I'll upload you a file with a list of names of people who might know where to find one." Nodding, Nihlus tapped his Omni-tool, receiving the list, "Thank you, Liara. I still can't believe you're the Shadow Broker. Times sure have changed since I've been gone."

Ramen Place:

Minato visibly flinched when Yu mentioned they were avoiding Mitsuru. "Ah...w-well..." Poking his cheek, Minako grinned, "He's got a point. You can go see her first. I want to take a look around and find Aki. Oh! Then we can go find Fuuka-chan! Maybe she'll make something yummy for us!" Minato's face pulled down into one of dread, "Do you always think about food? Though I'd rather avoid eating Fuuka's food... Sis, will you make something too? M-Maybe as a present for Sanada-senpai?" Minako drifted off into her daydreams about food, "You think about it just as much as I do! But...hmm...I guess I could. Cooking with Fuuka-chan was always fun!" Naoto laughed at their odd behavior, "Minako-san, does that mean you can cook?" She nodded, "Mhm...I was in the cooking club with Fuuka-chan. Though...I didn't get special lessons from Shinjiro-senpai." Naoto gave Yu a look as if to say, 'Look...a woman who can cook normally.'
    Minato waved goodbye to Yu, Teddie and Naoto, "I'll head off to see Mitsuru then. Minako, take care of the bill you glutton!" Fleeing, Minato didn't want to see his sister empty her wallet.

Japanese Railway:

Reiko narrowed her eyes at 3.0 as she blocked his feet with her arm. "The hell's that supposed to mean?" Shrugging it off as simple banter, she sliced upwards to cut through 3.0's leg joints, "I guess we're doing this the hard way then." Transforming her motion, Reiko spun around, ducking under 3.0's legs and smashed her open palm into its back in a forceful jab, "Robots will never learn, will they... Your attack patterns are simply that...patterns dictated by binary code. I've spent my entire life competing with someone who memorized Pi at age seven!"

CPU's House:

Virus watched the girls usher Sei upstairs, vowing they wouldn't leave the house and rest. He sighed, "Children sure are interesting. Not the least bit fun, but interesting." It was then that Kei stood up from her place at the table, "Now I remember who you are! Virus..." Virus turned a charming smile towards her, "I'm honored you remember my name, Kei-chan. If I recall correctly, you're distantly related to that idol...Ren Jinguji, yes?" Kei stiffened, "Distantly related. That's not the issue here, Virus. Speaking of issues..." she looked around as if looking for another person, "Where's Trip?" Virus watched her with the same cold smile on his lips as he would watch a trapped animal in a bear trap struggle to chew its leg off for freedom. Kei refused to squirm under his gaze, "I asked you a question." "Trip isn't here, I should think that would be obvious. I don't really care where he is." Ranmaru stood awkwardly in the entry way. He didn't really care for all the family drama and it seemed Noire had fled to her room so he wouldn't be able to question her any more about what happened in Toshima. There really was something wrong with this family.

Sei nervously looked down at Vert as she jumped out the window. "We're going to jump out a window? Why?" Belle patted his shoulder, "Because your onee-sama are worried about you and your brother. This Aoba is also our brother now. So we're going to find him for you. Kuro-chan...would you...?" Kuro helped Sei ease himself onto the window sill and hopped down to Vert. Belle and Kuro stared at his fragile back as he stood up and smiled up at them. "Good, he's okay. Alright...let's go!" Belle chuckled, "How cute, Kuro-chan is getting into this." Once all the siblings were on the ground, Sei borrowed Belle's cell phone, the game he'd given them opened up and the little warrior in blue opened a chest revealing the very same message Ranmaru had shown them. "Ranmaru-san had good intentions showing me this. I'm positive the person in the video was Aoba...but Virus is right too....he's acting strange. Not once in the video did he call me brother. I'm not sure...where to go with this." Belle bit her bottom lip thoughtfully, "...woman..." "Eh? Belle?" "That woman that saved us at Glitter! Her name was Yuuko. We should ask her. She seemed to know everything that was going on that was strange. I think she mentioned she had a shop somewhere around here." Sei nodded and was about to profusely thank his sisters when a familiar ringtone startled him. "That's..." he lifted his arm up and a holographic screen appeared out of a small bracelet he wore, "My Coil? Ah! Trip-san!" If he ignored Trip's call, he'd call Virus, and Virus would know he was leaving the house without him. Anxiety eating away at his stomach, he answered the call, "Trip-san..." "Oiiiii, Sei-san, your GPS says you're not very close to Virus. Where are you going?" Sei's body reflexively flinched at the question, he couldn't disobey Virus and Trip. "I'm going to look for a woman named Yuuko-san." Trip hummed, "Ohhhhh? Without Virus?" Sei nodded, "Yes." A few minutes of silence and Trip's voice came again, "Alright, I'll come get you. We wouldn't want our precious Sei-san to get hurt." Sei panicked, "Ah, no, you don't have to do that--!" But the call had ended. "I don't suppose it would be alright to let Trip-san come along... It's not like he tells Virus-san everything."

Mario Bros' House:

Kise took a small step backwards to put some space between himself and the girl. She was really strange but she kind of...glowed. "Kise Ryouta. I'm a first year at Nintendo High. I used to play for Kaijo High but...well that's not important. Uhhh...maybe you've seen me before?" From his back pocket, he pulled out a rolled up magazine with him plastered all over the cover in stylish clothing, "I model for this magazine a lot. You can keep this, I've got a dozen." Overflowing with charisma, Kise smiled at her, "What about you? You got a name?"

Council Chambers:

Saren's reformation complete, he stood and looked around. "An S-Type?" Narrowing blue eyes on the pair he idly thought about his situation. Revived but as an S-Type, whatever that was. His memory was a bit hazy from when he'd died, but he was sure it was Shepard he last saw. The Reapers weren't around...or they hadn't gotten to the Citadel yet? A part of him wished someone would explain things to him. How long was he dead? What year was it? Then the pair said something about a portal to take him to where Shepard was. "Earth..." He stared into the portal and walked through it....

Abandoned Apartment:

A boy wearing a crisp, new Nintendo High uniform stood outside of the abandoned apartment, "Y'know they say a kidnapper took some kids here and one of them was killed." From behind him, a long haired man wearing a Tengu mask hugged the boy, "That sounds scary. Are you sure this is the place Satomi-dono said he felt the evil presence?" An identical man poked his head out from the doorway, "This is the place alright. Reeks of something awful. Shinobu, you'd best stay here with Kagetsu. I'll take a look around." Shinobu pouted, "Hazuki...we're here together for a reason! You can't just leave me and Kagetsu here!" Hazuki lowered his head and lifted the Tengu mask he wore, "Sorry..." Suddenly a boom resounded from inside and the trio pushed their way into the abandoned apartment.

Kemonotsuki House:

Akashi's eyes opened to an unfamiliar ceiling. Sitting up, a wave of vertigo washed over him, making the room blur. Taking a deep breath and waiting for it to pass, he examined his surroundings. The room was nicely furnished with surprisingly modest taste. Beside the bed were his clothes he'd been wearing. Looking down at his self, he frowned at the yutaka he was wearing and plucked a stray brown hair from it, "Kitsune...?" "Oh, he's awake! Fetch Kaname-sama, quickly!" Looking towards the door, Akashi's eyes landed on a fox standing on its hind legs wearing a purple yukata of it's own. "Oi, Kitsune..." he called out and the fox jumped in surprise, "Where am I?" The fox tapped its paws together and bowed respectfully, "This is Kemonotsuki House... Kaname-sama and Satomi-sama are the only ones who live here currently. Kaname-sama brought you here from the church after you were brought in by a woman in black." Akashi narrowed his eyes. Lulu brought him here? On Izaya's order most likely. "Hmph, I see. Arigatougozaimasu." The fox smiled faintly, "We changed you to keep your clothes from wrinkling. Lunch will be prepared shortly for you and Kaname-sama." Behind the fox, a young man with golden hair smiled at him, "It's good to see you awake. You kind of scared me when you were brought to the church." Patiently, Akashi watched him enter the room and take a seat in a chair next to the bed, "Are you feeling better?" He nodded, "Yes. I'm sorry I troubled you." The man laughed, "You don't have to be so formal. My name is Osaki Kaname. Satomi-san is out right now so I'm the only one here to talk to. If you have any ques--" "Do you know a man named Izaya Orihara?" Kaname blinked, "Uh...n-not really. Is that a friend of yours?" Akashi flung the covers off himself, "No, he's a person that will understand soon that I always win." Getting up, Akashi picked up his clothes and started to dress. Kaname and the foxes carefully watched him and followed him out of the room shortly after dressing. "Um..." "Kaname-san," Akashi paused as if picking his words carefully, "You're not normal are you. It's obvious from the kitsune that follow you around but also by your attitude. Does having the kitsune have something to do with the Kemonotsuki House?" Kaname chuckled, "You're quite smart. Kemonotsuki...or Sacred Beast, is exactly what it is. I was born to be possessed by the five foxes you see following me. Satomi-san is possessed by Yatsufusa, a Sacred Dog. There are two others who used to live here, but they've chosen to live elsewhere for the time being. Still...there is a wing in the house that is sealed for a reason. Please do not enter it." Akashi nodded once, "Fair enough. Do you intend to use my presence here to manipulate the Akashi name to gain more influence for your church?" Again, Kaname laughed light-heartedly, "No way! Japan is a multi-religious country. Over half of the populace is Shinto-Buddist. The religion we preach. The cathedral is large and pretty, yes...but there aren't many Japanese citizens who are Christian here...especially so in Tokyo. If you asked most would probably say they don't practice any religion and only visit a shrine once a year for the New Years." Akashi knew his words were true, he, himself, wasn't particularly fond of any religion. "The Kemonotsuki Houses host many of the festivals here in Tokyo," the idle piece of information dropped from Akashi's lips like it was nothing. "Yes. Satomi-san is in charge of a lot of the organizing. Doesn't that make him really amazing?" Receiving the cold shoulder, Kaname shivered and thought, 'Ohh...this kid is really similar to Satomi. I'm not sure if I should be afraid or amazed at how similar they are.' "I won't be staying long. I do have other responsibilities."

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Toshima District: Battle Site~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Jigglypuff finished singing, it noticed everyone in the area around it fell asleep. Disappointed, the Jigglypuff inflated its body", and madly said, "JIGGLYPUFF!" Jigglypuff then took out the green end of its 'microphone', revealing it to actually be a marker.

Jigglypuff went around, and started painting on the face of every government agent that was asleep, in addition to Shining Armor and Anthony. After that was done, Jigglypuff left the area, hoping to sing for people who wouldn't sleep.

[​IMG][​IMG]

----------------------------------

~Deserted Riverbank~

[​IMG]

Goldar took out his sword, and started to battle Blade. Goldar felt that Blade certainly was a formidable opponent, as this was no walk on the park. Nevertheless, Goldar pushed Blade away, and began to fly. Noticing Blade below him, Goldar dove straight down, with his sword ready to slash him with one strike...

---------------------------------------

~Flashback: 30 Years Ago - Military Hospital: Logan's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Captain Edward Kenway and the others were attending Logan's room, who was still unconscious from the battle with the S-types. "I've been told that he has no family or friends in America. No record of any residence... he's pretty much nobody," Private Jack Sparrow commented. "And now that his memory's gone... God knows how bad his situation will get when he gets back to America," Edward said, "We couldn't leave him like this, it's not right." "Well, whaddya suggest Capn'?" Private Surge asked. After thinking about it for a minute, the captain said, "Someone has to take care of him. Whether it be one of us, or even someone else, he needs someone to look after him. I don't know if that's the best idea, but it certainly is better than letting him live on the streets of America as a homeless man." "Hmm, you do have a point Capn'," Surge replied. "Raichuu," Surge's Raichu said, nodding in agreement with Private Surge. "I'll take care of him," Jack Sparrow said rather abrubtly, "There's a house for sale next to my family's home in Minato. He can be my neighbor. And I can help him adjust to his new life." "I must say... that is a rather good idea father," the teenage Haytham Kenway said. "I agree son," Edward replied to his son, "Very well Sparrow. Logan will now be your responsibility as of today. I could help with the papers and legal stuff, but other than that, I am trusting his protection under your watch." "Thank you, sir," Jack Sparrow said, smiling and shaking Edward's hand.

----------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Davy Jones and Queen Chrysalis arrived near the location of the facility as ordered, ready for their official induction into the Crystal Order. They were soon joined by the new young recruit, Xehanort...

[​IMG]

"Ready for this?" Xehanort asked the other two. "I know I certainly am boy, I can't wait for my species to finally be victorious over the world that belittled us," Chrysalis replied. "Oh, you're a Changeling, right?" Xehanort asked Chrysalis, "I've read about your kind, and how you all chose to be isolated in the middle of the African Savannah." "Well, isolation won't be something my children will be doing any longer now that I'm a Crystal Order member," Queen Chrysalis responded, "Soon, the world will suffer for all the mistakes it had done, including what it had done to us Changelings. Africa will be mine..." "And the oceans and seas mine," Davy Jones added, "The name's Davy Jones boy, I believe you've 'eard of me?" "As a matter of fact, I have," Xehanort replied, "I am amazed at how you've demolished some of the best navies around the world with your ship." "Aye, no ship could ever withstand the Dutchman's power!" Davy Jones replied, "And what about you boy, what's your story?" Xehanort simply shrugged, and said, "I'm just someone who feels there's a great destiny waiting for me." "You have got to be kidding me!" a voice from behind Xehanort said. Turning around, Xehanort came face to face with a fellow Nintendo High student he had trouble with yesterday...

[​IMG]

"What the hell are you doing here Xehanort?" Vanitas asked. Smiling, Xehanort replied, "What does it look like Vanitas? I'm joining the Crystal Order. You're not the only student Al Mualim took interest in." "B-but what did you do to catch his attention? I actually tried helping his S-type friend despite the fact I have no powers whatsoever. I mean, you don't have powers eith-" Vanitas said, as he was cutoff by a snap of Xehanort's fingers. Suddenly, four blue creatures surrounded Vanitas, who was now afraid for his life. Xehanort snapped his fingers again, and the creatures disappeared. "Y-you have powers?! Since when?!" Vanitas yelled. Xehanort laughed, and simply answered, "Long story." "Amazing boy," Davy Jones commented, impressed by Xehanort's power, "But what are they?" "To be honest, I'm not quite sure," Xehanort replied, "All I know is that I can summon strange looking creatures that obey my every command whenever I want. They come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. All I have to do is imagine them, and they appear."

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mario Bros. House~
    Rosalina slowly took the magazine and gazed over the cover with curiousity in her eyes, no words had escaped her lips as Mario and Luigi looked at the cover. The brothers' eyes widened at the sheer sight of the cover. Rosalina looked up at Kise with a small smile. "My name is Rosalina and I..." Luigi quickly interjected before Rosalina could finish. "She's a first year at Nintendo High just like us." Mario jumped up looking as though he was about to say something shortly before Luigi quickly clasped his hand over his brother's mouth and ran out of the room. Blinking quickly Rosalina looked directly into Kise's eyes. "I want to thank you for the magazine."

~CPUs' House: Outside~
    The other girls simply watched the conversation that had unfolded in front of them. As soon as the call ended Neptune placed her hands behind her head with a dopey grin as she stared at Sei. "I dunno man...I get the feeling that is Trip comes following behind us then he'll secretly mole the information to Virus and then Mom finds out and gets pissed. This is then followed by her coming to catch us before locking us in our rooms with no TV, no games, no dessert and only bread and water." Pururut looked at Neptune with worry on her face. "Would she really take away our dessert and starve us, that's just so cruel and inhumane!" Noire facepalmed at the sheer stupidity of her two sisters looking annoyed. "I completely doubt that we would starve to death, besides some of us could use a change in diet. But for now we need to get going so Sei....you lead the way to Yuuko's shop and we'll follow."

~Train~
    3.0's legs sparked and started to crackle as he was flung forward by the jab. Slowly turning around to face his opponent. Scanning Reiko's weapon with glowing red eyes 3.0 sharpened his claws into two single points before starting to charge something up with a long metallic whirr. Kai on the other hand was laughing like an insane psycho as she slashed and kicked at Seth's body just wailing on him quickly with a grin. "Do you like that! Seems like I'm not so useless! Now why don't you just! LIE! DOWN!" Kai shoved her foot into Seth's face knocking him to the floor and jabbed her blades directly into the Tanden Engine rendering Seth immobile. 3.0 rushed foward flicking his arms quickly about as he flew towards Reiko.

~Shinjuku Central Park~
    After a moment Shepard, Garrus, and Wrex arrived at the table where the others had been waiting with Shion and KOS-MOS cautiously following behind them. KOS-MOS had started to quietly scan the various people that had been gathered around the table, every detail was being compiled together in the process. Shion on other other hand looked a bit hesitant as she stared at the various people Shepard had befriended. "Shion, scans indicate that none of the people here are a threat. In the likely event that something would occur the three species most likely to attack first would be the Krogan, Turians, and either the Salarians or the Quarians. Unfortunately that information wasn't precise on which one." Garrus' eyes widened quickly before Wrex stormed forward. "Okay! Where are you getting all of your assumptions from!" KOS-MOS turned her head to face the Krogan in the eyes. "The information comes from the data that is stored in my memory about your species." Shepard stepped between the two with her hands out. "Okay take it easy Wrex, just sit and calm down. Ms. Uzuki can you tell your friend to..." "KOS-MOS please refrain from stating facts until we're done here" "Of course Shion." Shepard almost blinked in surprise. "Okay....I didn't expect that."

~Outside Gadd Science~
    Sighing Peppy placed a hand on his forehead. "Elvin went into a panic after CNN revealed the information. One of his employees decided to run damage control and sent out two of his pokemon paralyzing two people in the process. I'm not not exactly sure what happened there but it's probably related to keeping their project a secret."

~Crystal Order HQ~
    Inside the facility Gray Mann sat alone in wait with his hands on his knees staring out into the distance simply pondering. His thoughts however were interrupted by another voice making his presence clear. "Is taking what belongs to you still on your mind?" Gray turned around and spotted the pair of pink triangular shades that he knew belonged to one person. "Blank, what are you doing here, don't you have a television station to run?" With a small smirk and crossing of the arms Blank looked at Gray. "The station is running just fine, I'm just playing the wait game while getting ratings." "You two should take more concern in the matters of this organization, not your personal issues" The two men looked behind them to see their fellow bearded member sitting nearby. Blank was in surprise. "Oh, Bagular. It's not often we see you here." Bagular looked at the two men with a serious expression. "I've been behind the scenes working. Also Mr. Dark wanted to relay that Seth and 3.0 are held up and most likely won't be joining us."

~Crystal Order HQ: ASIC~
    "Okay! Who the hell decided to decorate this room in black and white!" CFW Judge snarled as he stared at the black walls and white floor of the room they were in. Managing to climb on top of his head Pirachu looked down with large red eyes glaring at the large black logo of the Crystal Order on the floor. "Looks like that Astral guy lead us right into their base!" A few seconds later after the pieces came together Pirachu's eyes widened in shock. "HOLY ****! We're in the HQ of the Crystal Order! We're completely ****ed!" With the sounds of the loud racket in the air Arfoire rose up looking rather irritated as she grabbed Pirachu and slammed him into the nearest wall. "Will you shut up! I can't hear myself think over all of you!" "Well it's not my fault you got your ass beat by some hot bitches." Clutching her forehead in pain Arfoire looked at the others glaring "Can someone explain what happened..." CFW Brave simply bowed. "You're not going to like this story, but shortly after you and Magic fell Astral was nearly killed by two boys. We were then brought here." "Who were those boys..." "Mario and Luigi." Arfoire simply started growling in rage.

~Hospital: Room 358~
    Peach simply scoffed and laughed with a grin. "I don't think Gaston would want to be anywhere close to Mario and Luigi after what happened recently." Kairi simply blinked and looked at the blonde-haired girl closely. "Peach, are you okay?" Peach calmed down and sighed with a smile. "Yes I am fine Kairi, it's just after today people like Gaston and Trixie are tiny pebbles compared to what we saw."

~Channel 5 HQ: Director's Office~
    Things were a bit tense around the Channel 5 building as Fuse was staring over a pair of files that looked to be hastily written up. Sighing Fuse placed a hand on his forehead looking tired. "All of this has just become stranger and stranger." Ulala had come in almost as soon as he finished making him jump in his seat. "Oh Ulala! Glad you dropped by...where's Noize?" Sitting down the pink haired woman looked at where Fuse was with a smile. "He'll be here shortly. He mentioned having to remove the dents of the Astrobeat after those riots." "Who would have expected that a single speech from a religious official would have caused those cats to go crazy?" Ulala shrugged. "Nobody really, there was a lot of damage in town." As if on cue the door opened and a teenage boy came in carrying a cup of coffee placing it on the desk. "Here you go Fuse!" "Excellent! Thank you Noize, now sit down because I need to have a chat with you two." Noize sat down in another chair as Fuse grabbed the cup of coffee. "Hours ago the big daddy-o upstairs handed me these folders before running out the front door. I couldn't read most of it but I took the liberty of calling these two new employees up here to explain things. Their names are Mikaze Ai and Fushimi Saruhiko."

~Abandoned Apartment~
    A loud boom could be heard from the abandoned apartment as two figures started to rush towards the building from two different directions. The blue armored boy and odd white and pink limbed boy bumped into one another outside the building. The human boy's blue eyes widened in shock. "Shirobon, what are you doing here?" The white bomberman looked over and pointed a single round pink hand at the other. "I should be asking you the same thing Rock. Did you come to investigate the loud noise too." Rock nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I heard the noise and came running down here. Let's go!" Both White Bomber and Mega Man ran into the building and made a leap of faith falling down into the giant hole present.​

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Deserted Riverbank-

Tommy smiled when he heard what Tsukasa said and saw Rita's reaction as she reacted with a explosive scream, "Grandma?!!!!!! I'll show you I'm no Grandma!" She unleashed a powerful blast of magic on Decade while Zedd countered Faiz with his own powers from his Z staff. Tommy thought to himself, 'I don't think the others would mind if they found out it was grandma Rita and grandpa Zedd.' Natsumi just watched, awed at Tsukasa and still confused at what was happening.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kimberly's Apartment-

Kimberly returned from the kitchen with three cups of tea for herself, Eiji, and Hina and some ice cream for Ankh. Eiji looked at her and asked, "How are you faring since what Tsukasa told you in Toshima?" "Alright, I mean, I don't know what it's like to fight on my own and I don't know him that well, anyway." Kimberly said, sighing. Hina patted her shoulder, and seemed to notice something, but thought she was seeing things. "Everything alright, Hina?" Eiji asked, Hina nodded, "Yes, I'm fine."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Dante, Vergil, and Nero-

"Depends on how badly you want to get your ass beaten by them, bro." Dante said, thinking about how badly he and the others were beaten in Toshima. Nero looked at him and said, "Are you referring that story about those heroes in Toshima?" "Yeah, I helped them but still got my ass whipped by those S-Types." Nero thought he went just drool over the female members of the Rangers and Gokaigers, though that wasn't far from the truth.

[​IMG]

-Wajima Shop-

Koyomi sat in the lobby of the shop, waiting for Haruto and looking at the box that Ron had left on the table. She sighed and wondered why Haruto asked him to craft something and not Wajima, softly eating a donut from the bag Haruto left behind.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hermione and Ryotaro-

Leaving the shop and waving goodbye to Nagisa and Tomoya, Hermione went to the park and laid Ryotaro on one of the benches. Sitting beside him, Hermione noticed that he wore a similar wristband to Shotaro and Philip, she thought to herself, 'He has a similar one to Shotaro and Philip. Could he be one of...... No, with his personality and his bad luck, that's impossible, it can't be true.'

[​IMG]

-Furuwaka Bakery-

'Welcome home, Tomoya-kun!" Nagisa said, smiling after waving goodbye to Hermione. She walked over to Tomoya and hugged him, wondering what to do while waiting for her parents to return.

[​IMG]

-Remus' house-

Going onto the balcony of Remus' house, James pulled out his Power Morpher and gazed at the Mastodon Power Coin, he still thought it was surprising at his age, he had become a Power Ranger. He did smiled at the fact it was because of Thomas' praising of his teaching him and Tommy that led him to have this role, but he hoped it didn't affect his role as a father to the Wilys and Harry and a friend to Remus and Sirius. He sighed in relief that Lily wasn't around or her sister, she would have gone insane if they saw what he could do now. Looking out at the horizon, James decided not to tell his friends or children.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Syaoran's home-

Sakura smiled, looking around Syaoran's home, thinking to herself, 'It's been too long since I last visited where Li-kun stayed.' "I hope that kid has some delicious food. I'm starved!" Kero said, rubbing his tiny stomach and imaging the food that would be starved. Sakura laughed, then touched her arm, still thinking back to the fight against Roger Bacon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

"Thank you, Olaf." Elsa said, looking at Hans cautiously while Marina looked at Olaf in surprise, "Nice to meet you. Is that......" "Yeah, a real life talking snowman, Elsa made him." Anna said, smiling. Marina looked at Elsa, who looked away in embarrassment.

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Tsukasa Rider copies and himself vs Rita, Zedd and Goldar~

Blade pulled out a card, similar to the one sued by Decade and slid it into the Decadriver on his belt. "Attack Ride: Metal!" as Blade's form was coated in metal, deflecting the sharp sword of Goldar, or rather cause sparks before counterattacking with a slash.

Decade was struck with the lightning but leapt back. "See? A Grandma always repeats what she hears, going senile already." Decade muttered as Faiz stood beside him and Decade pulled out another card. "Try and manage this old timers." Decade said and slid the card into the belt. "Final Form Ride: F-F-Faiz!" the belt called out and Decade stood behind the named Rider copy. "This is going to tickle a bit." He put his hands literally into Faiz's back before it transformed into a weapon.

Decade fired three shots at Rita, Zeed and Goldar respectively as an explosion occurred but they still were alive, just smoking coming their bodies armour. "Time to finish this in one strike." Decade removed a hand on the side of the huge weapon without much effort in holding it up and slid a gold card in.

"Final Attack Ride: F-F-Faiz!" The top section of the gun fired a red arrow straight at them and connecting with one of the villains, opening a sort of hole out the other end in which eh fired and caused a mighty explosion, Decade tossing the weapon in the air before it dematerialized into thin air, having only been a Illusion copy of himself using that Rider's power.

"Hm?" Decade said in wonder as the three villains miraculously remained alive, though, a bit more worse or wear. "Still alive after that? That's certainly elderly stubbornness if I ever saw one." Decade said dryly. "Want to go for round two?"

~Yu~

Yu wasn't going to deny Naoto's hidden messege stare, he knew women can cook...provided they used a cookbook beforehand and it seemed Minato ran off with his sister maybe it was to save his wallet from being damaged further?

[COLOR=#ffff99]"Well, I think we should get going Naoto, after all, we got a team to bring back together." [COLOR=#ffffff]Yu said to her.

~ANkh~

Ankh stared at Kimberly, something about her was slightly off, though he never really paid much attention to the woman.

[COLOR=#ffffff]~Vergil~

Vergil sighed, seeing the look of wonder from Dante, it was obvious his brother was going into another world. [COLOR=#4da6ff]"[I]I fear for the woman who actually marries this idiot."[/I] [COLOR=#ffffff]Vergil thought in perhaps sarcasm.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outside Gadd Science~

[​IMG]

"Actually, CNN wasn't the one to reveal it," Phil replied as he was checking the news on his phone, "Apparently a hacker hacked into government websites, and leaked some info on the S-types to many different places. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, any website you can think of. And of course, to news stations like CNN. Now the government's trying to cover it up but saying that S-types are a new species of Pokemon." Putting his phone away, Phil said, "I gotta go back to that bar. My car's still parked close to there. You wanna come with me, or do you wanna call it a day?"

--------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"She sure did!" Olaf added after Anna mentioned that Elsa was the one who made Olaf, "So Hans, here are Anna and Elsa. What did you want to see them for?" Clearing his throat, Hans began to speak, "Well Olaf, I actually came here to Arendelle on a business proposal." "Business proposal?" Olaf asked. "That's right. I hate to brag, but I happen to be part of the ruling family in Norway," Hans replied. Gasping, Olaf yelled, "You're royalty!?" "Well, yeah, but I'm just the 13th in line to the throne. Nothing exciting honestly," Hans answered, "Anyway, I was speaking to some Japanese business partners of mine, and they proposed something I thought could benefit business relations for Japan, Norway, and Arendelle. They suggested that Norway and Japan establish a free trade agreement. And of course, I was excited for the deal, but they only insisted on the deal if Arendelle were to be part of this agreement as well. Personally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this deal. It could certainly help the economies of Norway and Arendelle. If you agree, all we have to do is go to Tokyo, sign that agreement, and voila, free trade!" "Wait, Tokyo, as in Tokyo, Japan?" Olaf asked. "Yup, Japan, land of the rising sun," Hans replied. "Oh I don't know why, but I've always loved everything about Japan, and sushi, and sumo wrestling," Olaf commented. "Really? I guess you've never been there before," Hans asked.

"Nope, but sometimes, I like to close my eyes, and imagine what it would be like in Japan..." Olaf replied as he began to sing...

"Land of the rising sun, is sure to be lots of fun
    And I'll be doing whatever snow does in Japan.
    A stroll, a walk, passing through the Tokyo sidewalk,
    Prob'ly getting gorgeous souvenirs from Japan.

I'll finally see a Japanese cherry tree, its leaves blowing through the summer breeze.
    And get to take pictures next to the Imperial Palace!
    And I can't wait to see, what my buddies all think of me.
    Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in Japan.

*dances*

Dah dah, da doo, uh bah bah bah bah bah boo

Arendelle and Japan are both so intense,
    Put 'em together it just makes sense!

Rrr Raht da daht dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah doo

Arendelle's a good place to stay in and cuddle,
    But put me in Japan and I'll be a happy snowman!

When life gets rough, I like to hold on to my dream,
    Of relaxing in the Japan sun, just lettin' off steam.

Oh the sky will be blue, and you guys will be there too
    When I finally do what frozen things do in Japan.

In Japan!"

As Olaf finished singing, Hans turned his attention towards Queen Elsa and Princess Anna, asking, "So, do we have a deal?" "Oh please please Anna, Elsa, do it, PLEASE! I REALLY wanna go to Japan!" Olaf begged.

-----------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thor cleared his throat rather loud, trying to signal to Peach to change the subject.
    "Well, I did wanna try out that ice-cream place next to our school," Xion commented. "I agree. I hear the ice-cream there is so good," Luna asked. "Sweet! But what flavors do they have?" Vanellope asked. "Oh they've got lots of flavors to choose from," Xion replied, "But the most popular flavor is sea-salt ice-cream." "Sea-salt ice-cream? Never heard of it," Vanellope replied, "Still, I guess there's a first time for everything, right?" "Indeed Vanellope. So, ice-cream on Friday it is," Loki said. "Yup, it's a deal," Xion replied, getting a nod of approval from Thor, Loki, Luna, and Vanellope.

---------------------------------------------------------

~Deserted Riverbank~

[​IMG]

"Bah... is that... the best... you can do?" an exhausted Goldar said, struggling to get up after the attack, "I can... do this... all day... you hear me!?"

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Deserted Riverbank-

Seeing Goldar still wanting to fight despite being servely weakened and beaten by Blade, Tommy was surprised and thought to himself, 'Man, some villains sure are stubborn. Oh, well.' Getting ready to join the fight, Tommy noticed Zedd stopping Goldar, saying, "No, Goldar, we will fight another day. Just remember, Tsukasa, you will be the first of Zordon's warriors." With that, Zedd teleported himslef, Rita, and Goldar away back to the Moon Palace, Tommy walked up beside Tsukasa, saying, "A guaranteed threat to be destroyed by Zedd. You might feel so honored." Natsumi tried in her hiding place, listening to them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kimberly's Apartment-

Kimberly kept quiet, calmly drinking her tea while Eiji decided to go into her kitchen and make a meal. While he was in the kitchen, Eiji activated some Candroids, inventions of Billy's that were made for him and Ankh, to watch over Kimberly and see if anything was wrong with her. Though feeling bad, Eiji wondered if Kimberly was the host of the Yummy but decided it was impossible, knowing Kimberly didn't have any selfish desires.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Dante, Nero, & Vergil-

While Dante smiled, thinking about how to woo his fellow female Rangers and the female Gokaigers, Nero heard a loud stomach and sighed, saying, "I'm gonna make dinner tonight, or at least try to. Is there anything specific you two want?" Though he wasn't expecting much of a answer, Nero stretched and rolled up his sleeves, ready to cook a delicious meal for his partners.

[​IMG]

-Wajima Shop-

Koyomi quietly waited in the lobby for Haruto, softly eating one of the donuts. She was still curious about what Ron had left, had tried getting a answer from Wajima, but he didn't know either. She sighed and began to nod off, sitting on one of the couch in the lobby.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hermione and Ryotaro-

While Hermione waited for Ryotaro to wake up and wondered about his communicator, Urataros took noticed of Hermione's beauty and decided to take control of Ryotaro's body, he smiled and looked at Hermione, who was surprised at him, he said, "Did I keep you waiting, my beautiful bookworm?" "Uh.... Ryotaro, we should be getting back to the Milk Dipper, your sister is probably worried and wondering where we are." Hermione said, grabbing the bread and heading for the Milk Dipper. U-Ryotaro smiled, following her and thinking of a way for her to fall for him, while Ryotaro pleaded for him to let him back in control when they reached the Milk Dipper.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

During Olaf's song, Elsa tried not to smile at his excitement while Marina smiled and enjoyed his song. When it finished, Anna looked at Elsa and said, "Well, Elsa?" "Alright, we'll go to Japan and make trades with them. Marina, would you mind watching the kingdom for us til we come back?" Elsa said, looking at the Middle Eastern princess. Marina smiled and said, "Not at all. It will give me time to think about trade between our kingdoms." Elsa nodded and went to her room to prepare.

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Outside CPU's House:​

Sei pointed a slender finger up at himself, "Eh, me? I don't really..." His dark eyes caught on a nice, black car that pulled up to them on the side of the road. The window rolled down and a familiar blond head poked out, "Yo...Sei and ladies." Sei waved at the man, "Hello, Trip-san. Are you really going to take us where we want to go?" Trip slid cold blue eyes to the girls behind Sei, "Yup. Wherever Sei wants to go." Belle prodded Sei's shoulder and he nodded, "And you won't tell Virus-san?" Trip paused for a moment before a small smile spread over his lips, "It'll be our secret. You have secrets with Virus, don't you? No...don't answer that. C'mon...get in, Sei and ladies." Sei smiled warmly at his sisters, "Onee-sama, let's go." The door opened and Trip slid over. It was spacious inside the car, enough so that all eight of the women could fit inside. "So, where to?" Hesitating, Sei gripped Belle's phone tighter in his hand, "Yuuko Ichihara's shop." Trip's eyes glittered with amusement, "Ho~ Yuuko-san's, huh. Alright." Closing the door after each of the girls had slid into the car, the driver pulled away.

Inside:

Virus looked past the gathering of angry Oracles and Histoire to Ranmaru. "Kurosaki-san, please come in and take a seat. You arrived with Noire-chan....did you show that message to Noire-chan before you came here?" Ranmaru glared at Virus, "No. Sly Blue gave detailed instructions of who to show it to." Virus' smile faded and he drew Histoire's hand to his lips, "Histoire-chan, I'd appreciate it if we could speak in private. Hersha...watch the young ladies here and Kurosaki-san." The black snake that had coiled around Sei's feet now slithered among the group, keeping keen blue eyes on the girls and Ranmaru. Quietly, Virus drew Histoire up to her bedroom and shut the door, "That message is clearly fake. I know where Aoba-san is."

Mario Bros. House:

Kise happily kept smiling, "You go there too? That's great! Maybe we'll see each other around then." Balancing the pizzas in his hand and on his shoulder, Kise waved to the mario brothers, "Tell pops thanks for the pizzas. I'll definitely get the date for our next practice match for you guys!" He spared a warm smile for Rosalina, "Nice meeting you, Rosalina-chan, you really don't have to thank me for the magazine." "Kise-kun...the pizzas are tipping." A monotone voice alerted Kise to the leaning tower of pizzas and the blond teetered around to get them back in a perfect line. Behind Kise, stood a short blue haired boy wearing the same Nintendo High uniform. He turned round blue eyes to Rosalina, "Konnichiwa, hajimate desu." Kise handed him a few pizzas off the top, "Kurokocchi~! What're you doing here?" Kuroko peered over the top of the pizzas he was holding, "You were taking too long. Kagami-kun threatened to eat Midorima-kun's bento..." he paused for Kise to catch up, which wasn't happening, "It's his lucky item for today." Kise nodded knowingly, "I see. Ah, bye-bye, Rosalina-chan." Leaving the shop, Kuroko looked up to the blond, "Who was that?" "A fan." Despite Kise's usually happy reply, his expression was quite serious.

Channel 5 HQ: Director's Office:

The door opened after Fuse mentioned the pair of poor, unfortunate souls that were now employed at Channel 5 and those said members entered the room. A bored looking man wearing blue and glasses and a young, cyan haired boy inclined their heads to Fuse. "I'm Mikaze Ai," the cyan haired boy placed a hand on his chest, "A member of the idol group Quartet Night. I'm only doing this part-time as directed by Shining Saotome-san. I was ordered to do some enhanced programming for the station and other odd jobs that your...ordinary and frankly pathetic, producers cannot do." The man next to Ai smirked and chuckled under his breath. Taking a step forwards, he touched the hilt of a saber at his hip and made a flourished bow, "Fushimi Saruhiko of Scepter 4...I don't expect you'd have heard of it." He straightened and shrugged, "I'm basically security here. But..." he turned slightly and slid his gaze out the door to the security bots outside, "Your robots could use an upgrade."

Abandoned Apartment:

With White Bomber and Mega Man falling down to the basement right behind Shinobu and the pair of Tengu, Shinobu jumped a foot in the air and shrieked, "YIKES!" One after the other, the tengu moved in between Shinobu and the newcomers. "Who're you? Oi, answer me unless you wanna be lunch," one barked. The other set a calming hand on his twin's shoulder, "Hazuki...I don't think they're a threat. Plus...we don't eat humans." Looking at his twin, Hazuki pulled off the brown tengu mask he wore and frowned at him, "Kagetsu...you're too nice to strangers! I was just gonna scare them a bit. And it would serve them right! They frightened Shinobu." Kagetsu pulled off his own, identical, brown tengu mask and smiled gently at Hazuki and the pair of newcomers, "Shinobu is frightened by a lot of things. If he wasn't...he'd just act oblivious. It's good that he was startled." They turned and found Shinobu's pursed lips and deep frowning brows and fondly patted his shoulders. Interrupting the serene moment a loud banging noise came from further in the darkness of the basement. The trio rushed towards the noise, carefully avoiding the fallen beams and glass that littered the floor. They stopped short when they came up to a steel door plastered with talismans and sacred rope marking a clear line in front of it that something had been sealed within the room beyond. "What the...?" Shinobu started and jumped when a large dent appeared in the door as if something inside were trying to punch their way out. More dents appeared and Hazuki pushed Shinobu behind him, "Stay back, Shinobu, Kagetsu!" Hazuki picked up a long, wooden pole from the ground and twirled it around, "Is this what Satomi-san said for you to do when you got here, Shinobu?" Shinobu shook his head, "He didn't say much of anything. Just...that there was an evil presence building here and I should check it out." A fourth larger dent appeared in the door. It looked more like the upper half of someone's body had been thrown rather roughly against the door. Following came a scream much like someone experiencing a great amount of terror. The scream reverberated off everything metal in the basement, intensifying the sound, forcing Shinobu and the tengu to cover their ears in pain. "What is that?!" "I...don't know."

Crystal Order HQ:

Quietly entering the room a man stared at Astral's disembodied head for a minute. Flipping open a cell phone, he turned it around to show to Astral as he advanced on the head. The image on the screen depicted a brilliantly captured shot of Mario and Luigi leaving the scene where they'd fought Astral. "Nice battle...it was really interesting to watch. Though...I figured you'd lose." Izaya grinned mockingly and tapped on the glass holding Astral's head. "It's really a shame you didn't wipe out any of the pieces on the board though... I could've done without Fuuka Yamagishi." Patting the side of the glass cage, Izaya tucked the phone away, "If you help me...I'll help you."

Magic woke to the sound of Arfoire's growling. Sitting up, she looked around and glowered at a wall, "Who's there?! This is Arfoire-sama's private time. Leave!" Separating from the shadows, a black haired young man stepped forwards, his hands in the pockets of a black hoodie, "Not very friendly, are you? What kind of youkai are you?" CFW Magic glared at the man, "We're not youkai," she spat, "We are Arfoire-sama's loyal servants!" The man tilted his head to the side, "I don't see a difference." A pair of men dressed in pin-stripe suits came up behind him, "Matoba-sama, we'll be late if you take any more time here. These beings aren't youkai." Matoba gave them a blank stare, "Huh...my mistake."

Within the room were Gray Mann, Blank and Bagular spoke, several figures lingered around the edges of the room unwilling to step into a better light and reveal their faces. Short, tall, female, male...people of all sorts loitered quietly.

Train:

Reiko inhaled calmly, her sharp gray eyes following 3.0's movements. She moved her head to the side a bit and flicked her wrist, decapitating the robot in one smooth movement. Watching his body fall to the ground, she caught the head, "Game, set, and match. Looks like I win, 3.0."

Shinjuku Central Park:

Thane and Tali exchanged looks and shrugged. Coughing, Thane gestured to KOS-MOS, "Aren't Drell in your assumptions of who's a threat?" Tali poked his shoulder, "Do you want to be considered a threat?" Mordin shifted, "Educated theory suggests threat level mentioned in comparison to androids not human beings." Thane nodded, "Makes sense then." Turning her attention to Shion, Tali sighed, "Anyway...Shepard said you have information about the battle in Toshima. So those things all over the news aren't a new kind of...what was it? Pokemon?"

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Flashback: 1 Year Ago - Crystal Order HQ (Mewtwo's Initiation)~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Many members of the Crystal Order, including the top 3 in command (Rassilon, Haytham Kenway, and Al Mualim), were in attendance for Mewtwo's initiation into the Crystal Order. "Brothers! We are gathered here today to witness the initiation of our newest member, Mewtwo, into our order," Charles Lee said, "Becoming a part of the Crystal Order is a lifelong commitment that will usually require you to do something when you least expect it. Are you willing to do that Mewtwo?" "Yes," Mewtwo answered. "Once you become a member of the Crystal Order, you are to do whatever you can to support the S-types in their search for their missing brothers scattered all over the world in crystalline form. Will you do that?" Charles Lee asked. "Yes," Mewtwo replied once again. "And do you, Mewtwo, swear to never reveal our leader's name to anyone other than those in the order?" Charles Lee continued, "Know that if you dare do such a thing, you will die from an incurable curse every one of us is under." Mewtwo contemplated Lee's words, and came with the conclusion that even with that harsh stipulation, at least it was better than to be used as a slave by whatever government that cloned him in the first place. "I do," Mewtwo answered. Smiling, Charles Lee grabbed a fire-heated branding iron, with a mark at the end that is found on the right palm of every Crystal Order Member (except for the top 3 in command). "By the power vested in me, I name you, Mewtwo, our new brother," Charles Lee said as he pushed the end of the burning branding iron into a spot below Mewtwo's chest, as it would've been difficult to imprint the mark on Mewtwo's paw. Mewtwo felt intense pain, but he didn't show it. Once it was done, Mewtwo looked down and saw the Crystal Order logo imprinted on his body. All the present members then clapped for Mewtwo, with Discord giving Mewtwo a thumb up. 'And so it begins,' Mewtwo, now a Crystal Order member, thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mewtwo was thinking back to the day he was initiated into the Crystal Order. Looking back, he began to wonder about several things, like why don't regular citizens around the world rise up if the governments of the world really are as terrible as he was told, why was he exactly cloned in the first place, and why work with the S-types in the first place? Questions still loomed in Mewtwo's head, especially after what Discord told him today. Nevertheless, Mewtwo put his trust in the Crystal Order, and figured one day, he'll have all the answers he needs. Arriving close to the entrance of the Crystal Order headquarters, Mewtwo and Discord find that it has become quite crowded, meaning the initiation was almost going to take place.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Toshima District: Battle Site~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    All the government agents (plus Anthony) were still sleeping from Jigglypuff's singing. A military van arrived to the scene, and out came Sergeant Tamora Calhoun, who was sent to check on the progress of clean-up, only to be disappointed to see everyone there asleep, with their faces painted on...

[​IMG]

But what really bothered Calhoun was seeing Captain Shining Armor and Anthony sleeping together rather intimately. "Y'know... My Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne," a sleeping Anthony said, cuddled next to Shining Armor. "Oh yeah, I'd like that," the sleeping captain replied. On the verge of vomiting by what she was witnessing, Sergeant Calhoun took out a gun, and fired a couple of shots into the air, waking everyone in the site up. "Huh," Shining Armor said as he opened his eyes. "What?" Anthony thought out loud as he too opened his eyes. But when both Shining Armor and Anthony noticed how they were sleeping, they both screamed in horror, and screamed even more when they noticed each other's face, and quickly wiped the marks off their faces...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I'm outta here!" Anthony yelled as he ran away from the area. Noticing the sergeant standing in front of him, Shining Armor said, "Thanks for waking us up... I am afraid to think what might've happened if you didn't come on time." "Hmm, I always save you, don't I," Calhoun commented while smiling, "By the, what happened here?" "A Code 039," Shining Armor replied. "Jigglypuff?" Calhoun asked. "Jigglypuff," Shining repeated her, confirming what she asked. "Well, time for these slackers to get back to work," Calhoun commented as she went to her van, and grabbed a megaphone. Facing the government agents who have just woken up, Tamora switched the megaphone on, and spoke through it, "ALRIGHT SISSIES, NAP TIME'S OVER! NOW BACK TO WORK!" The government agents then started to get back to what they were doing right before Jigglypuff appeared.

--------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I can't believe it! I'm actually gonna go to Japan!" Olaf yelled joyously. "
    Glad to hear you're happy about this Olaf. I'm also glad Queen Elsa approves of this deal," Hans replied to Olaf, "Now then, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go take care of a few things. Oh, and Princess Anna, gotta say, you look amazing." Hans winked at Anna and then left. "I'm no expert... but I think he likes you Anna," Olaf commented, "Or maybe his eye is just itchy."

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Decade~

Decade's transformation faded as Tsukasa was approached by tommy and his comment on being the first honoured threat to Zedd. "Not my problem, if I can handle three at once, then it'll be easier next time." Tsukasa duly spoke as if it didn't bother him. "Moving on, what brings you here Oliver?" He asked him.

~Vergil~

Vergil did not care much about what the kid made, at least it wasn't pizza, Dante would order it at any chance he got, next think he knew, there'd probably be a person with bright orange and declaring a love for Ramen.

~Haruto~

Haruto soon snuck in and smiled seeing Koyomi sleeping before sitting beside her.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Deserted Riverbank-

"I'm not stalking you, Tsukasa. I was just taking a different path to the grocery store and wanted to see how well you handled yourself. Sides, with the number of Riders you turn into, you're your own team." Tommy said, not saying anything about what he said to Kimberly back in Toshima. Tommy almost sounded like he didn't mind what Tsukasa said. "Anyway, I hope that we will meet each other again, at the school or in a battle. Against the S-Types or Zedd, until then." Tommy walked off, continuing what he was doing, giving Natsumi a nod when she came out of her hiding place.

"Tsukasa, what the heck was that about? Those weirdos acted as though they knew you and what did Tommy-sensei mean, 'in a battle'?" Natsumi asked, looking confused and worried that maybe Tommy and Tsukasa were now enemies.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Dante, Nero, & Vergil-

Dante was going to suggest something, Nero immediately said, "No pizza, I think I'll try to make pasta or maybe lasagna." Nero went into the kitchen and got the cookbook for lasagna while Dante just stood there, forzen with his mouth open.

[​IMG]

-Wajima Shop-

Koyomi felt something beside her and looked, blushing to see Haruto sitting beside her, even deeper when she realized he saw that she was eating one of the donuts he got earlier. She looked away, trying to wipe her face clean from the plain sugar on the donut.

[​IMG]

-Street-

Walking down a street, a guitar case stripped on her back, was a young girl in a punk fashion. On her right wrist was a silver bracelet with a yellow stone, though she didn't know where it came from, she didn't mind it and stretched. The girl looked around and wondered if she was lost, groaning when she heard a voice.

[​IMG]

"La la la

La la la........"

Following the voice, the girl entered a small backyard garden with cherry blossom trees, she took a few steps and found the source of the voice, a girl around her age dressed in a light pink kimono with a flower design and a white obi around her waist, her hair was up in a bun. The girl quietly stood where she was and listened to the song that the other girl was singing, smiling.

"The gentle breeze

Stirs the leaves and stirs my soul

My heart deep inside me

Sense my worth, as one with earth

Of greater whole, all connected as one

So bloom, bloom and share your sweet perfume

Flowers bloom....."

She stopped suddenly and looked in surprise at her unexpected visitor, she said, "Kira? What are you doing here?" "Sorry for coming unannounced, Emma. I was just looking for a place to write my songs, and heard you singing. I didn't know you're such a good singer." Kira said, rubbing her neck. Emma smiled, embarrassed, then said, "Well, since you're here, why don't you stay for a bit? I can help with your song writing and make some tea." Kira nodded and followed her teammate into her home.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Anna smiled at Olaf and followed Elsa, though going to her own room to prepare for the trip. She was sure Elsa had the same worry, though, because their parents had died on a trip three years ago before Elsa had become queen. She pushed those thoughts out of her head and smiled, thinking about getting to know Hans more. Meanwhile, Marina was in the guest room provided for her and looked out at Arendelle, admiring it and wondering if she would do a good job to rule in Elsa's stead while she went to Japan.

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~CPUs House~

Histoire stood there rather speechless, her face having turned rosy red after the gesture. Her little heart had stopped beating as her eyes widened at the face of her husband. Her mouth slowly tried to form words as her mind tried to get on track. "Y-you know where Aoba-san is? But if you know where he is....and that message is a fake..." Histoire stopped moving and started to listen in before noticing the dead silence on the floor. "I don't hear any games or anime...or even a television blaring...." Histoire quickly ran out of the room with concern on her face and stormed into Vert and Belle's room. "Kids!" Her eyes looked around the room before noticing the open window and looked outside. Her face went into panic once again. "Honey! The kids jumped out the window! I can't see them anywhere!"

~Trip's Car~

The girls calmly sat in the back of Trip's car. Nobody really speaking up as they rode along. Neptune was the first to break the silence as she spoke up. "Do you think if we managed to find Aoba that he could end up like Sei and become our adopted brother?" This question made Noire turn her head to face Neptune with confused red eyes. "Well, I suppose if we find him and ask our parents nicely...then maybe he could become our brother." Uni turned to face her raven-haired sibling looking a bit concerned. "What if he doesn't like us or tries to kill us?" Nepgear quietly scooted over and gave Uni a hug with a smile on her face. "I'm sure he will understand that we're not trying to harm him. Deep inside he probably feels afraid that we're going to hurt him just like how we feel like he might hurt us." Uni smiled. "Y'know, maybe you're right." Blanc who had her eyes focused on reading a manga silently spoke up. "A family bond is much like a ball of rubber, it bends and takes shape but never breaks no matter what." Blanc then felt a hand on her shoulder and hot breathing on her neck making her freeze in place. Pale-blue eyes slowly turned to see a transformed Pururut sitting beside her with a sly smile. "Such a nice metaphor, maybe what we need to do later is play around with the rubber." Blanc then screamed in terror while Vert looked at Pururut with the same expression of fear and confusion. "Pururut-chan...NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! You're starting to scare the **** out of us!" Everyone stared at Vert in surprise before the blonde waved her hands in embaressment. "I know all of us are thinking the same thing."

~Train~

Kai slowly walked over and sat down slumped in the seat of the train. The wounds from the fight making themselves clear as Kai felt the pain. Moving her eyes over to Reiko and seeing 3.0's head in her hands Kai smiled. "Good job Reiko-chan. You managed to get his head intact...ouch. I think Seth managed to take a lot out of me...my body aches." Kai managed to sort through her pockets before pulling out a small container full of what appeared to be some rather shiny candy. "Hey Reiko, there's something I'd like you to have. You see this is a type of candy that I found based upon Konpeito...or was it Kompeito. Basicly this is a type of candy with a center that tastes like honey."

~Shinjuku Central Park~

Shion sighed and adjusted her glasses before looking at Tali sternly. "No, those were not Pokemon. Those things are S-Types. We were working on a weapon that could handle the S-Types on their own level. An anti S-type weapon if you want to be technical about it." Shepard looked over and leaned down to meet face to face with the sitting KOS-MOS. "So in other words KOS-MOS here is the anti S-Type weapon that your company built." Shion nodded with a small smile. "Yes, she is my responsibility as the Chief Engineer." KOS-MOS blinked before stating bluntly. "I am also the paternal unit of Shion's adopted child." This simple statement made Shion's eyes wide with her cheeks blushing red. "KOS-MOS, you're not supposed to mention that fact! That's a personal thing! Plus we found a robot..that doesn't count as adoption!" Shepard, Garrus, and Wrex just stood there in awe watching the awkward conversation before Shepard rolled her eyes. "Okay, personal details aside. Do you happen to know Peppy Hare?" "Not personally, but I have heard of him and Nintendo High. He also has been seen with the Professor a few times."

~Outside Gadd Science~

Peppy let his arms relax as he slumped over looking exhausted. "I think I'm simply gonna call it a day. All of today's events have made me exhausted and tired. I'll see you on friday Phil." Peppy then waved before he started to walk away from Phil Coulson as his mind started thinking about the day's events.

~Crystal Order HQ: Santcuary of S-Types~

Astral's eye opened up widely as the tube started to bubble and simmer in sheer anger as it saw the image of Mario and Luigi. As it growled in anger dark tentacles started to rise up from the floor and latched themselves around Izaya's body as Astral's head floated to the edge of the tube looking down at Izaya with fury and contempt in its voice. "You will refrain from making a mockery of my abilities lest you risk your own life in the process. Now, what is it that you want me to do for you Izaya Orihara..."

Arfoire quietly and calmly stood up and walked past everyone leaving the room and walking down the hall towards the front of the facility. The rest of ASIC simply watched in surprise before their sights were set on the pair of men and Matoba with cautious looks to their faces...until Trick interrupted the staredown. "Excuse me, but does this organization have any young maidens?" causing Judge to turn around to face the long tounged...thing looking rather pissed. "OKAY THAT'S IT!" Judge then smacked Trick back with his axe before staring to beat him senseless. Pirachu simply blinked. "Uh...the old hag just ran out the door without us."

Peach clasped her hands together in delight at the sound of ice cream. "Sweet, I've always wanted to go stop at that place but something always got in the way or I was too busy to stop." Kairi slowly just nodded in agreement, her body slowly slumping into the chair she was in as her blue eyes slowly closed. Peach turned her head noticing Kairi and made a small smile. "She looks tired and sleepy. You don't mind if we let her rest here right?"

~Abandoned Apartment~

Bomberman and Rock ran over to the source of the loud noise and stared directly at the steel door before covering their ears in response to the loud scream. Bomberman removed one of his hands and summoned a large black cartoonish bomb. Megaman grit his teeth as one of his arms transformed in a flash of light into an arm cannon as his colors switched to red and orange as he started to charge something up. Bomberman looked onwards at the door with a stern look in his eyes. He tossed the bomb into the air and spined kicking the bomb towards the door. With the bomb spinning wildly towards the the door Megaman aimed his buster at the spinning bomb before his body started flashing with an orange light. "ATOMIC FIRE!!!" Megaman shouted as he fired off a large fireball from the end of his buster that rushed at the bomb before striking it making a loud explosion.​

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Crystal Order HQ: Astral and Izaya~

Izaya felt the tentacles wrap around him, "Ohh~ Tentacle rape is so old-fashioned. Plus, I forgot my K&Y lubricant at home." He smiled, narrowing his red-brown eyes mockingly. Stiffly, he flipped the phone shut and managed to slip it back into his pocket before making his request, "I have a friend in need of a special S-Type. Akashi Seijuuro. Despite what he may think, he asked me for it and I'm feeling a bit generous. I think it would be in your interest as well, Astral-kun. After all...the Kiseki no Sedai Captain has some formidable powers. Those eyes of his...that brain...why he's almost like me." Shrugging, Izaya tilted his head to the side as if he didn't care at all anymore, "The Emperor Eye is an ability that allows him to see into the future. Don't you think that's worth a bit of trouble to be able to manipulate?" Astral would come around...it was an idiotic move not to see things his way. Akashi Seijuuro's Emperor Eye and other hidden ability would become the spark that allowed Izaya to light the flame of war and lead him to his glorious victory and to Valhalla.

Matoba stared at the rest of ASIC, bewildered by what he saw and refused to believe these fools weren't some new form of youkai. They were ayakashi and he was going to force one of them to submit to him. Shoving past him, CFW Magic chased after Arfoire, calling out to her, "Arfoire-sama~!" Linda rubbed her head, "Ugh...first a trash heap and now this freaky dump. This sh!t's gettin' old. On top of it, we got our @sses handed to us by those Goddesses again. Augh! Why am I always on the losing team?!" Pulling at her hair, Linda edged out the door, keeping a wide distance between herself and Matoba. She stared at him, "The hell's wrong with your eye?" Matoba frowned, a bit surprised at her question, "Hm? You want to know?" A smile crept onto his face and Linda backed away, "Not that much...screw that." Running down the hall after Magic and Arfoire, she called over her shoulder, "Oi, dumb@ss! You might wanna get moving before creepy over there chops you up into mouse-stew!"

Abandoned Apartment:

The steel door melted with the combined explosion and fire from Megaman and Bomberman. The talismans covering the door peeled off and burnt up in the flames and the sacred rope blocking the way burned and snapped in two. Hazuki and Kagetsu shielded Shinobu from the blast. But with the door gone, a feeling of dread, fear and malice seeped out of the room beyond. It drove cold shivers down each of their spines. From the cloud of smoke flew a gray and metal covered body. The body smacked into a wall and slid to the ground before pushing itself up. Shinobu jumped, "Z-Zombie?!" A pair of blue eyes fixed on the group, but before the alien's mouth could open, a strip of linen shot out from the room and wrapped around his face. Kagetsu's body jerked and he shoved Shinobu and Hazuki backwards, "We have to get out! Now! This feeling...it's not normal!" As the smoke cleared, a person swathed in several layers of clothing stepped out of the room. From him was the source of the linen that was wrapped around the alien's face. Even his face was covered by a white piece of cloth marked with eyeballs. The only thing that poked out of the bundle was black hair. What Shinobu assumed to be the person's face turned towards them and his entire body shivered. The person screamed with a decimal that shattered glass. A purely terrified scream that was heard several miles away from the abandoned building.

Flinching at the sound, Satomi rushed down the hole and flung out his hand towards the screaming person, "Yatsufusa!" From behind him, a giant white dog leapt forth and bit the linen binding the alien's face in half before emitting a bright golden light. With a sudden movement, the covered person shoved past Satomi and soared up out of the hole and into the sky, a frightful scream still bubbling from his lips. Satomi sighed, "Shinobu, are you alright?" He paused to look at Megaman and Bomberman, "Who're you?" Shinobu smiled, "Ah, I'm fine. These two came in right after us. Some luck, huh?" Satomi narrowed pale blue eyes in disapproval. Both Hazuki and Kagetsu stood, bright white wings spread wide, and faced the alien as he slowly stood and growled at them. "Where is Shepard!"

Shinjuku Central Park:

Thane nodded, "I see. Peppy Hare works at Nintendo High. The place where..." he drifted off from his sentence and into a memory, "A whirl of black, the snap of leather. The scent of blood floods my senses. Red eyes, defiant and emotionless trace the movement of my body. Quickly counteracting my attack. A sword just barely touches the ground, a small clink, and finally is drawn out. The scrape of metal, flash of silver wavers in the air." Blinking rapidly, Thane returned to reality. Tali tilted her head to the side, "Wow, Thane, I didn't know your first visit to the school was so memorable." Thane shook his head, "We met someone at the gates. A human in black. We fought--" "Shiki," Mordin interrupted. Thane nodded slowly, "Do you know him, Mordin?" The salarian shook his head rapidly, bring up a complicated file on his Omni-tool. "Not personally. Shiki, or Il Re as citizens of Toshima call him. Encountered Shiki on STG mission. Nearly wiped out half of squad. Actions justified by..." he inhaled deeply, "more blood." Tali waved a hand, dismissing the topic, "We're off topic. KOS-MOS, can you tell us more about the S-Types you saw at Toshima?"

Train:

Reiko accepted the glass canister of the yellow candies and marveled quietly at them, "I've never seen these before...which means neither has Atsushi...!" She smiled at Kai, "Thank you, Kai-san. Now I have a way to leave tomorrow without Atsushi following me. And now, I just need to transfer the information from 3.0's head to my laptop and figure out who else is on that list of Crystal Order members."

CPU's House/ Trip's Car:

Virus followed Histoire, looking around Belle and Vert's room before a small frown appeared on his face, "Sei-san is gone as well." Pulling out his iphone, he dialed Trip and waited, "Trip, Sei-san is missing from my sight. Is he with you?"

Trip turned and stared at the girls and Sei as Neptune mentioned Aoba. "Aoba? Sei, you're looking for Aoba?" Sei froze, "Um..." his dark eyes flicked around, avoiding his sister's eyes, "If...If I was, would you keep it a secret from Virus-san?" Trip set a large, cold hand on Sei's back and rubbed large circles, "I won't tell." Sei's slender body shivered from the chill of Trip's hands and the cooler temperature in the car. When his cell rang, Trip pulled it from his pocket. Sei turned to his sisters and anxiously smiled, "Aoba nii-san would be delighted to have little sisters." Answering the call, Trip listened to Virus, "Sei?" Shaking like a leaf, Sei set his hands on his knees and edged closer to his sisters, squishing Belle and Vert together. "Nii-san would never hurt you. He's not like that...even if his other personality is out right now." Trip's cold gaze slid to Sei, "Yeah, Sei's with me, but it's a secret." Sei, Belle, Kuro and Shiro jerked their faces towards Trip.
    "A secret? I see. How disappointing that Sei-san would choose you to drive him. Then take care of Sei-san. Bye-bye."
    "Bye-bye." Disconnecting from the call, Trip adjusted Sei's shirt for him, "We're here. Yuuko Ichihara's Wish Shop. At least, this is where it's rumored to be located." Sei looked out the window and saw the slightly eerie house behind a black gate. Belle capped her hands in delight, "How adorable! It looks like something straight of of an MMORPG." Kuro and Shiro frowned both out the window and back at Belle and Sei, "I don't see anything." "Yeah...what're you two looking at? It's just an empty lot. Your driver has the wrong place." Sei and Belle exchanged confused looks and turned their gaze back to the shop when the door of the shop opened. Watching the slightly familiar red-head exit the shop. Belle pointed at him once he'd stepped outside the gate, "Look, it's one of those men that rescued us at Glitter!" Kuro pressed her face against the window, "Whoa! Where'd he come from? Why's he just standing there?" Shiro peered over Kuro's shoulder and quietly sought Sei's hand to grip tightly, "It looks like he's noticed us." The girls and Sei found the red-head's sharp hazel glare aimed at them through the window.

Kemonotsuki Houses:

Akashi sipped tea, seated perfectly in the center of a white couch. Occasionally a fox wearing a white yukata would run by carrying a tray of food or a piece of Akashi's clothing. Kaname nervously smiled from a chair across from the couch as he watched Akashi order around the foxes as if they were the most ordinary thing in the world. "You sure do get used to strange things quickly, Akashi-kun." Akashi lifted his gaze from his tea to Kaname, "Yes, well seeing foxes walking around and talking becomes normal when living in this city." A crash came from another room and several foxes scrambled out of the room, "Quick, catch it!" Kaname stood, "What's going on in there?" One fox, wringing it's paws, came and stood before Kaname, "Um...a Pokemon seems to have gotten into the house, Kaname-sama. B-But we're going to catch it and get rid of it." Kaname combed his fingers through his hair, "And the crash?" The question made the fox nervously touch his paws together, "While we were trying to get it down from the counter...we may have knocked over a vase." A brown, fluffy thing darted into the room with four foxes wearing purple yukata's running after it. They chased it around the coffee table several times before it jumped up into Akashi's lap. Surprised, Akashi stared at the brown, fluffy fox in his lap for a moment before it crawled out and sat beside him, curling its tail over its paws. Kaname and the foxes watched, waiting for what Akashi would do. When nothing happened Kaname gently gestured to the fox, "Um, Akashi-kun the Pokemon...?" Akashi reached out a hand and patted the little fox on the head, "He seems perfectly well-behaved." Setting down the tea, he picked up the small fox and set it on his lap again, "This is...an Eevee, if I remember correctly." Kaname smiled, "You know about Pokemon?" Sparing him a brief glance, Akashi proceeded to examine the Eevee from head to toe, "My father has connections to several Pokemon Professors. I started reading about them soon after the hype about their species grew to an annoying roar. I know about as much as your average Pokemon Professor. It was a waste of an afternoon." After inspecting the Eevee, Akashi set it aside only for it to place a tiny paw on his sleeve. "What?" Eevee lowered and rested its head on his arm, large brown eyes just begging Akashi to love him. Kaname reached out to pet it and was met by a hissing, bristling ball of fur. "Sit," Akashi commanded and the Eevee complied quickly. Slightly pleased, Akashi smoothed the fur on the back of Eevee's neck. "I think it likes you...or animals just have a way of believing you're clearly the alpha of the house." "Thank you." Kaname smiled uneasily, "It wasn't a compliment. You're really scary, Akashi-kun." Akashi ignored him, "Your flattery is not needed."

Shirogane Manor:

After leaving Yu and the Arisato twins, Naoto headed home. Greeting her Grandfather, she holed up inside her room to write down what Minato told her about Shinjiro Aragaki. The story was as complicated and unbelievable as her own tale of being thrown into the TV and attacked by her Shadow. Looking over at her bed, she watched O-chan curl up into a ball and fall asleep. Where had she been the entire time she was talking to the Arisato Twins? Closing her eyes, she remembered their discussion with Mitsuru Kirijo. Had their Persona summoning ability just been hiding in the dark within them until they could meet their predecessors? It struck odd in Naoto that suddenly now she was able to summon her Persona in broad daylight. Making a note of the new ability, Naoto pulled her hat off and twirled it on her finger. Minato was also hurt before they met...but he bore no wound and in fact looked very healthy. Could it have been a mistake? Scowling at her ceiling she felt a headache coming on. "I wonder if I could get in touch with Yosuke-senpai. Having the team back together again would be nostalgic."

Kirijo Enterprises:

Minato hesitantly pushed open the large company's door. He wasn't so much afraid of the intimidating company she now ran but of the woman herself. Mitsuru had always been...the most extreme enforcer in the group. He remembered the time at the hot springs when they were caught being in the spring at the same time as the girls. In his defense...it was Junpei and Ryoji who said they checked the time. Tilting his head, Minato struggled to recall. It really had been the boys' time...but they were still punished. Shaking off the unpleasant memory, he boarded the elevator and rode it up to Mitsuru's office. Knocking lightly, he heard her pleasant voice call for him to enter. A comfortable warmth already bubbled in his chest as he entered the room. Mitsuru looked tired as she poured over a pile of documents on her desk. "I see you're still taking on too much as always." She stopped moving at the sound of the familiar male timbre and lifted her head. "Minato..." Lifting a hand in a wave, he closed his eyes in a small smile. Mitsuru stood up and rushed to hug him, "You're alright. I was so worried." Inhaling her familiar scent, Minato wrapped his arms around her, returning the warm hug, "Sorry about that. We have a lot to catch up on."

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outside Gadd Science~

[​IMG]

"Alright, later Peppy," Phil replied as he strolled through the sidewalk, wondering how long of a walk it was going to be to reach the bar he and Peppy visited earlier in the day. However, what really worried Coulson was whether his car, Lola, was damaged from the riots or not.

~Arendelle~

[​IMG]

"Oh this is going to be exciting!" Olaf commented before turning his attention towards Marina. "Hey, you sure you don't wanna come with us?" Olaf asked Marina, "I'm telling you, you're gonna miss out on lots of fun!"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    "Oh no, not at all. I don't mind. She is my cousin after all," Xion replied. "Hmm, it is getting late, I think we should call it a day," Luna commented. "I guess you're right Luna," Vanellope added, "I'll be sure to check up on you tomorrow Xion!" "Sure, you're more than welcome to come visit," Xion replied. "Alright then Xion, see you later," Loki said as he waved goodbye and left the room. Thor waved goodbye as well, and left the room as well, followed by Luna and Vanellope.

---------------------------------------------------------

~Harriet Jones's Office~

[​IMG]

Harriet Jones was in her office, reading reports from both the J.I.A. and Alpha 5 about the events of Toshima, as well as a report on the recent government leak that had happened. There were no leads so far, and it didn't look like the perpetrator could be caught unless he/she attempted to hack into government sites again. The Japanese prime minister then heard a knock on the door. "Come in," she responded, and in came the interior minister Harold Saxon, who Jones would've really liked to strangle at the moment...

[​IMG]

"Harriet," Saxon greeted the prime minister. "Harold," Harriet greeted back, "Do you have anything to report to me?" "Yes actually. I just got word that the free trade agreement proposal with Norway I told you about a few days ago seems to be supported by our Norwegian friends," Harold Saxon redplied. "Hmm, that certainly is good news. I'll schedule a private ceremony Friday morning in which we and the Norwegians sign that agreement and then celebrate. Sound good?" Harriet asked. "Fine with me," Saxon replied, "By the way, no hard feelings about the memorial today, mhm?" "None whatsoever," Harriet Jones lied. Smiling, Harold Saxon left Jones's office, and the prime minister shook her head, still not believing what had happened today.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A large gathering of Crystal Order members, including the top 3 in command (Rassilon, Haytham Kenway, and Al Mualim), was in attendance near the entrance to the Crystal Order HQ to witness the initiation of new members into the order. "Brothers! We are gathered here today to witness the initiation of new members into our order," Charles Lee said, "Becoming a part of the Crystal Order is a lifelong commitment that will usually require you to do something when you least expect it. So I ask of the new recruits, are you all willing to do what is asked of you?" Davy Jones, Chrysalis, and Xehanort each nodded, showing their willingness to do whatever it takes to support the Crystal Order's cause. "Good. Now, once you become a member of the Crystal Order, you are to do whatever you can to support the S-types in their search for their missing brothers scattered all over the world in crystalline form. Will each of you do that?" Charles Lee asked. Jones, Chrysalis, and Xehanort each nodded once again. "And do each one of you swear to never reveal our leader's name to anyone other than those in the order?" Charles Lee continued, "Know that if you dare do such a thing, you will die from an incurable curse every one of us is under." Davy Jones and Chrysalis weren't really bothered by that stipulation, for as long as they get what they were promised, it was definitely worth the risk. Xehanort, on the other hand, felt uneasy hearing that. The young boy figured that this was definitely how Al Mualim was able to keep his secret as Crystal Order leader for such a long time, and it certsainly was effective. But Xehanort wondered whether the risk was indeed worth it. "
    I do," Chrysalis answered. "I do as well," Davy Jones added. However, there was still no answer from Xehanort. "Well Xehanort?" Charles Lee asked the young recruit. Noticing Xehanort still had trouble accepting to join the Crystal Order, Al Mualim walked towards the silver-haired boy, patted him on his back, and gave him a look that reassured him that everything was going to be alright. Al Mualim's support finally gave Xehanort the strength to accept what Lee stipulated, and the young recruit finally said, "I do." Vanitas rolled his eyes at what he perceived as favoritism from Al Mualim towards Xehanort. Witnessing what had just happened, Max Killian whispered to his father, asking, "So I guess that means you can't say the name 'Al Mualim' to me, otherwise you'd die in an instant?" Aldrich nodded to his son silently. "And I guess that's how it should stay till I be a Crystal Order member, huh?" Max continued asking, to which his father, Aldrich, nodded once again. Glad that Xehanort finally agreed to the stipulation he mentioned, Charles Lee grabbed a fire-heated branding iron, with a mark at the end that is found on the right palm of every Crystal Order Member (except for the top 3 in command). "Now then, Chrysalis," Lee said as he approached the queen of the changelings, "By the power vested in me, I name you, Chrysalis, our new sister," Charles Lee said as he pushed the end of the burning branding iron into Queen Chrysalis's chest, since she walked on all fours, and trying to imprint the mark of the Crystal Order on one of her hooves would've been quite difficult. Chrysalis felt intense pain, and was almost about to scream in agony, but before she knew it, it was done. Looking down, Chrysalis noticed the now permanent mark on her chest, symbolizing her allegiance to the Crystal order. All the present members then clapped for Queen Chrysalis, welcoming her into the order with open arms. "Now then, who's next?" Charles Lee asked.

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Deserted Riverbank-

Natsumi looked out at the riverbank, still pondering what Tommy was talking about and who were the strange people that Tsukasa was fighting. She stretched, hoped that Tsukasa hadn't become enemies with Tommy, waiting for Tsukasa's answer.

[​IMG]

-Grocery Store-

Tommy walked through the grocery store, looking for ingredients to use for dinner tonight. His mind was still on the fight between Tsukasa, Rita, Zedd, and Goldar, he wondered why Zordon's enemies would come down to Earth to fight Tsukasa. He tried to think the reasons they would want to come down and face Tsukasa, all of them not good. He sighed and gave up his reasons, continuing his shopping.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Vergil, Dante, and Nero-

Dante slumped in his seat, looking at his communicator and his Power Coin. He gripped the coin and waited for dinner to be made, Nero worked in the kitchen, following the recipe to make lasagna for dinner. Dante thought about the battle in Toshima and how badly they were beaten, still not believing that they lost a battle, despite the Rangers now having a complete team.

[​IMG]

-Wajima Shop-

Koyomi sat next to Haruto, blushing and softly eating the donuts. She tried to bring up a subject to talk about, but couldn't think of any and kept a red face.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Emma's Home-

Kira sat in Emma's room, strumming her guitar softly when Emma came in, now in a white shirt and pink shorts, she was carrying a tray with two cups of teas and listened to Kira play. Stopping for a moment, Kira sighed and looked at the sheet music. Emma looked at it as well, noticing she had the melody of the song, just not the lyrics. "What kind of song are you trying to write?" She asked, Kira looked at her and said, "A song that is about us, you, me, and Gia, not worrying about our powers."

Emma thought for a moment, and said, "Let me help with that." And she began to help suggest lyrics for the song.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

"I'm sure, Olaf. And I was asked by Elsa to watch look the kingdom for her. If I didn't, her people would worry and probably lose hope." Marina said, smiling at him as she knelt at him, patting his head. "Just take a lot of pictures for me."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Syaoran's home-

Sakura stretched and looked around her friend's home, while Kero whimpered about having food and waited for Syaoran.

16. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Tsukasa~

Tsukasa merely gave a slight nod at tommy who reckoned Tsukasa himself was his own team, he supposed that was kind of true, considering he had 9 Rider Cards to transform into, then again his Illusion card only created 2 copies of himself, besides it wasn't like he bragged about it until Natsumi asking and pestering him about what Tommy meant by in battle.

"None of your business there, Natsumikan, what gives you the right to eavesdrop on people's conversations?" Tsukasa asked her very directly.

~Wajima SHop~

Haruto just smiled at Koyomi's shy expression. "Anything happen while I was out?" He asked her.

~Syaoran's home~

Syaorna came in with tea ona tray as well cake, knowing Keroberos, aptitude for food.

~Albert SImon~

Albert took a moment to remember his initiation into the Order, it seemed his age was catching up to him nowadays. "Truly incredible of how time flies..." He thought and smiled, Perhaps he and Al Mualim were of the same age of one being older than the other, he delving into curses while Albert studied demonology, though the darkest of demons, perhaps even the ruthless ones.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Trip's Car~

The other girls squeezed in to get a good look out the window with Neptune's eyes widening with glee. "Woah, that dude just appeared out of nowhere like magic!" Noire's eyes rolled over to Neptune. "We know that, we all saw it Neptune." Pururut smiled as she grabbed a hold of Shiro's hand and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Do not worry Shiro-chan, that man out there will realize that you will not be taken lightly...especially with me around." Pururut then lay her head on Shiro's shoulder looking pleased. Ram and Rom turned to see the sight of their siblings in their position. "Hey! Why can't I do that to Rom? It looks comfy." "Um, I think that's more creepy than it is comfy." Staring at the White Sisters with glowing pink eyes Pururut started to speak with a smile and sultry in her tone. "Now now. If you want me to do this to you...then you need to beg. It's no fun if I just give it to you."

~Shinjuku Central Park~
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    KOS-MOS blinked with a lack of expression on her face. "Total amount of S-Types present in Toshima was inmeasureable. Varying amounts of smaller entities were infinite. However the strongest were the three right in the epicenter. In order from weakest to strongest, Eggplant Tempura Wizard, Inferno Obitus, and Astral Praenunitus." Shepard's eyes widened as Astral's name was spoken with confusion. "That can't be right, I heard Astral was killed all those years ago." "On the contrary Shepard...it takes a lot of effort to kill an S-Type, otherwise they retreat to live for another day." Shaking her head back into reality Shepard started to focus. "Would you happen to have a list of the people present at the battle? We would like to have that if you do not mind." KOS-MOS nodded before her eyes glowed brightly for a minute, after returning to normal the gynoid spoke up. "Commander, the complete list of people present in Toshima has been uploaded into your omni-tools for reference as requested."

~Crystal Order HQ: Santcuary of S-Types~

Astral's grip slowly started to loosen as it heard the word "Future" Its mind started to calculate as it thought. "That eye has the power to see the future...this is a rather interesting development of events. If this is true then this will help with the major situation." Half-closing its eye looking calm and pleased Astral spoke up. "Your friend may have his desired S-Type, however I expect him to perform a service for me in exchange for this S-Type. I will also need to see him personally to find out what kind of S-Type he needs. Now excuse me...I have some business I must attend to Izaya." Astral closed its eye and began to focus.

Arfoire stormed directly into the room just as Charles Lee spoke up, clear anger and fury shown on her face as she summoned her weapon quickly and stormed over to Al Mualim with the sheer intent to kill him. A few Astral Praenunitus-S immediatly spawned around Al Mualim with one of them under Astral's direct control. Arfoire stopped and started to swing it before the Astral-S raised an arm making her freeze in place. "Now now, did you already forget our deal? Your little group would join us...you shouldn't go about trying to kill your new family." The Astral-S turned to face Charles Lee just as Pirachu and the others arrived. "Charles, if you don't mind I would like to personally do this" Gray Mann, Bagular, and Blank were surprised at Astral appearing before them. "Now then..CPU Goddess Arfoire and the members of ASIC, you stand before the majority of the Crystal Order. Their mission is to help me find my brothers and sisters all across the world. You will be sent on missions in regards to our goal. This is a lifelong commitment. What we....no...what I ask of you is this....will you do your part in helping us?" Each member of ASIC started nodding before Arfoire eventually nodded with them. "Now for the hard part. Do each of you swear not to reveal the name of our leader Al Mualim lest you die from an incurable curse every member is under?" Gray Mann however started to yell at Astral noticing a clear thought as he stood in his seat. "Hold on! You just spoke it to those non-members, why aren't you dead!?" The Astral-S looked at Gray Mann sternly. "I am an S-Type...I am not bound by the curse...now silence."

~Abandoned Apartment~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Rock and Shirobon just blinked in sheer surprise at what they had done. Neither of them saying a word as they looked at each other, the other people, and finally at the alien that had yelled at them. Rock waved his arms in front of him. "Look, I've only heard of one Shepard but I don't know where she is, sir." Shirobon blinked again shaking his head before pointing at the hole. "That guy just came out of there and flew out that hole! What is that guy anyway." Rock turned to face the remains of the door before walking over and leaned down to get a better look with his blue eyes before his face turned to concern. "It looks like when we blew the door apart to get that turian out...we might have inadvertantly released something else as well." Rock picked up some of the remains and looked back at everyone. "I'm going to have Dr. Light look into this...Rush!" With that call a red and pink beam of energy descended from the the hole above before landing on the ground and forming into a robotic dog. Walking over to Rush as he started to transform Rock looked at Shirobon. "Come on, I'll have Rush get us out of here and then you can get home." Shirobon and Rock jumped onto the back of the transformed dog before flames came out from the jets in the back as they propelled into the air and through the hole.​

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

Phil Coulson arrived to the spot where he parked his car earlier in the day. Luckily for him, Lola, his car, wasn't damaged from the riots. "Thank God you're alright," Phil told his car as though it were a living thing, "Boy, have I got lots of things to tell you." Phil unlocked his car, got in, and started the engine, really anxious to go back home after what happened in the past 48 hours.

~Arendelle~

[​IMG]

"Oh, you can count on me Marina!" Olaf replied when Marina asked him to take lots of pictures while he's in Japan, "Well, I gotta go. Hope everything goes well for you while we're away!" Olaf then left to pack his bag with things he might need while in Japan.

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Al Mualim didn't flinch when Arfoire tried to attack him. As a matter of fact, he barely reacted, only grinning. Interestingly, when Charles Lee reached for his gun after Astral-S stopped Arfoire, Al Mualim shook his head at Lee, indicating that there was no need to turn this into a fight. Confused as to why Al Mualim didn't want him to fight, Charles Lee nevertheless put his gun away. "Who the hell is that old hag?" Discord whispered to Mewtwo. "I do not know," Mewtwo replied. When Astral-S asked Charles Lee if it could do the honors of initiating Arfoire and the others to the Order, Lee nodded in agreement, seeing no harm in Astral-S doing it for these unexpected guests.
    "Before each of you reply, allow me to say a few words," Al Mualim said after Astral-S replied to Gray Mann, facing Arfoire, "Do not view us as enemies. Whatever has been said about us has been fabricated as lies. We are not summoners of terror. We are not evil. We are a family, intending to be part of something much bigger. The world has been plagued by a disease for far too long. We are simply the cure. It was that thought that led me to spare Astral's life 26 years ago. It was that thought that inspired me to ally myself with the S-types. It was that thought that led to the creation of the Crystal Order. Victory will be upon us soon. A new world order will be established. So I ask each one of you, join us, become our brothers and sisters, and become a part of something much bigger." Reaching out his hand towards Arfoire, Al Mualim asked, "Please..."

~Flashback: 25 Years Ago - Hospital: Edward Kenway's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Captain Edward Kenway was lying on his bed, with his son, Haytham sitting by him. It's been a month since he'd been admitted into the hospital, and there were no signs of improvement for Edward. The captain was dying, and his son had been by his side for the majority of the time. Haytham's mother died at childbirth, and his father was the only family Haytham ever knew. Losing his father would certainly be hard for Haytham to get through, so he made sure to spend as much time with Edward as possible. The two were watching the news on the television in the room. It was reporting on a recent bombing of the Japanese embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, with a terrorist group calling itself the 'Crystal Order' claiming responsibility for the attack. "... with 36 people dead, and 115 injured, this attack has been described as one of the bloodiest to ever happen to a foreign embassy," the news announcer said, "A statement released by the group known as the 'Crystal Order' claimed responsibility for the attack, describing Japan as the source of all evils around the world, and saying that such attacks will continue until corruption in the world is cleansed once and for all." Edward shook his head in disbelief. "What is the world coming to?" Edward commented while coughing hard. Hearing a knock on the door, Edward said, "Come in." The door opened, and in came Edward's good friends, Lieutenants Surge, Sparrow, Adéwalé, and Surge's Raichu...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hiya Capn!" Surge said as he came in. "Ah, my good friends. You have all warmed a sick man's heart by coming here," Edward happily said, "Haytham, would you mind leaving us for a while? Get something for yourself, you haven't eaten anything all day." Haytham nodded and left the hospital room. "How's he takin' it?" Surge asked. "Not good at all," Edward replied while coughing, "He stopped attending classes ever since I've been admitted. Never left my side." "Well, what about you? Any improvement?" Jack Sparrow asked. Edward sadly shook, saying, "My condition's been getting worse day by day. Doctors say I don't have much longer to live. Hmph, spent many years battling the S-types, now here I am, on my deathbed, losing a war with a damn disease. This is life though. And pretty soon, I'll reunite with those who've left this world... my mother, father, wife, and even Captain Japan himself. But enough about me... I heard how you all achieved the rank of Lieutenant. I have to say, I'm proud of all of you. When I met you the first time, I knew you lot were special. Though Sparrow, I'm still counting on you to reach the rank of Captain. I said that I expected you to be a captain one day." "Thank you Captain," Sparrow replied, "But to reach that rank is quite a leap, I'm not sure I-" "You'll do it," Surge interrupted Jack, "The Capn's countin' on you after all." "Rai!" Surge's Raichu added, concurring with its trainer. Jack Sparrow smiled and nodded, hoping to one day fulfill Edward's wish of him becoming a Captain. "By the way, Sparrow, how's our friend Logan doing?" Kenway asked. "Brilliant actually," Jack replied, "He's practically a model citizen now. And a good neighbor as well." "That's good..." Edward commented, "He deserves a good life after helping us with the S-types. And I have to say, it is rather strange they haven't made an appearance this year. Guess they finally decided we're too good for them and that they couldn't win. But now I hear about them Crystal Order terrorists... came out of nowhere within the past year. Damn idiots, the lot of them..." Edward Kenway then started coughing very hard. "Try not to think about that Captain, it's not worth it," Jack commented. "Jack's right," Surge added. "Aye, I guess you're right. Hey Adé, how's your little girl, Aveline?" Edward asked. "She's doing great Captain. She's really enjoying kindergarten," Adéwalé replied. "That's great Adé, that's great..." Edward said whiile coughing, looking out the window of his room, noticing the sunset, "It's funny... your whole life, everything is taken for granted... but once you're close to death, you start to realize how beautiful the world around you really is." Surge's Raichu climbed up to Edward's bed, and started hugging Kenway, realizing that this may be the last time it ever sees Edward. "Raii..." Raichu cried, with its eyes tearing up. Seeing the way Raichu was acting, Surge, Sparrow, and Adéwalé all struggled to not tear up, trying to appear strong for their captain. Smiling, Edward patted Raichu on its head, and said, "There, there... don't weep for me lad. I'm just a random bloke on this planet, I'm not worth it. We're all going to have to face death one day. There's no escaping it. I'm just proud to have known a lot of amazing individuals throughout my life. And for that, I feel my life has been a huge accomplishment. And... that's good enough for me..." Edward's eyes closed, and his heart monitor made a loud beep noise, indicating that his heart had stopped pumping. His eyes never opened again...

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Yuuko Ichihara's Wish Shop:

Shivering, Shiro opened the door and the girls tumbled out of the car and onto the ground. With all her sisters landing on top of Shiro, Shiro's temper beat at her restraint. "You..." Picking themselves up, Kuro clapped her hands in front of her face, "Shiro...you did open the door without warning. Please don't get mad." Belle helped Sei step over the girls and stood to face the red-head and the store. "It's you girls again." His velvet voice contradicted the chill in his hazel gaze as he glared at the girls. Belle waved hesitantly, "Hello again...I don't think we introduced ourselves the last time we met. It was rather a strange way to meet. I'm--" "I don't care about your names," he stated bluntly. Belle's hand dropped to her side and her friendly smile faded, "Oh... Then your name--" "If you don't know who I am, then you don't need to know," he snapped again. Brushing off her clothes after the rest of her sisters got up, Shiro huffed, "A little rude, aren't you?" Sei bit his lip and lifted his gaze up to meet the red-head's. Their eyes locked for a long minute and Sei spoke softly, "Please tell us your name." "My name is Sasori," he replied almost instantly. Lowering his eyes, Sei clung to Belle's hand again. Blinking rapidly, Sasori glowered at Sei, "What was that?" he growled. Kuro slid in front of her brother, "It's none of your damn business, that's what. We're here to see Yuuko." Sasori's glare lessened at the mention of Yuuko's name, "That woman?" He shut his eyes and leaned back against the stone wall, "I'm not stopping you. Go ahead." Belle pulled Sei's hand, leading him past the gate and up the walkway to the shop's door. Lifting her hand to rap on the door, the door opened before her hand could touch its surface. Peering inside, Belle was suddenly greeted by a blue and pink haired pair of twin girls holding hands, "Hello!" "Greetings!" "Come in, come in! The mistress is waiting for you." Belle let the girls take her free hand and pull her inside the shop. The door hung open and in the doorway sat a black little ball of fur with ears, tiny arms, long feet, a short tail and a large blue gem on its forehead. "You guys are coming too, aren't you? Hurry it up! April Fools is going to make chicken curry." Being dragged down a long hallway, the pink and blue haired twins turned their heads around and smiled at Belle and Sei, "I'm Maru." "And I'm Moro." "Nice to meet you!"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Shinjuku Central Park:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tali looked over the list, sending a copy of it to Liara. Mordin pointed to a name further down the list, "Shiki was there. Involvement to be expected. Within Toshima is Igra district. Location where Igra Tournament held. Very bloody." He pulled up a map of Toshima and highlighted a line through Toshima in red, "High, chain link fence acts as border for tournament," circling the battle field in green, he displayed the image for everyone, "Fence located close to battle field. Surprised no sighting of N. Unusual." Thane nodded, "One would usually find N involved in things that close to Igra." He looked up to Shepard, "N is a renowned supplier of Line, a common drug found in Igra and spreading through Toshima. I've been employed several times by a section of the military to locate and destroy cases of Line found outside Toshima. This man goes by several other names as well. We've only been able to capture blurred images of him on patrols." Thane pulled up a blurry image of a brown haired man wearing a disheveled tan sweater. His face was entirely blurred out. Tali underlined the names at the top of the list, "Mario and Luigi... I think I've heard those names before. Anyway, most of these names are also apart of Nintendo High's student roster." Waving away the images scattered open, Tali looked to Shepard, "What should we do now, Shepard?"

Crystal Order HQ:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Izaya happily skipped out of Astral's room and down to where the rest of the Crystal Order were having their initiation. He stood in the back, busy tapping out posts on several websites under dozens of different names.

CFW Magic glared at Discord, "What did you say about my Goddess?!" She drew her scythe and swung towards Discord violently. Her scythe connected not with the freaky creature that had slandered Arfoire's image but with a large tree root that emerged from the ground in front of Discord. "Attacking family isn't very family-like. This group is much too violent. The decision to have them join should be revoked." A chuckle from a different dark corner of the room echoed, "Don't be so hasty to cut them loose. It's often a much better option to have those that can be ruthless." "Matoba! Be quiet, no one asked the opinion of an exorcist." Linda nervously looked around to the figures in the dark, "Freaky..." Magic yanked her scythe free of the root and looked to her Goddess, "Arfoire-sama, ASIC will follow you no matter what you choose."

Abandoned Apartment:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Turian snarled as Megaman and Bomberman attempted to leave without telling him where Shepard was. Lifting a hand up, he put his biotics to work. The workings inside of Rush malfunctioned and overheated, causing the three to plummet back down the hole and on the ground. An orange static shimmered over Rush. "You know Shepard. Bring me to her." Satomi stepped in front the Turian, separating him from the three on the ground. "Who are you?" The Turian tilted his head, "I am Saren Arterius. Council Specter." Hazuki set his hands on his hips, "The heck is a specter? Is that a kind of ayakashi?" Satomi's cold, blue gaze flicked to Hazuki and back at Saren, "And this Shepard you keep mentioning?" Saren advanced a step, "A dead woman!" Rushing towards Satomi, Saren was met head on by the giant, white dog he'd seen moments before the creature from that room had fled. Blocking sharp claws with the metal in his arm, Saren snarled, "You would prevent me from taking my revenge?!" Yatsufusa growled and Satomi's brow knit together, "Your revenge does not involve harming these children." "Get out of my way!" Shoving the giant white dog, Saren slipped underneath and rammed into Satomi, knocking him to the ground. Continuing his sprint, Saren stepped on Megaman, Bomberman and Rush and jumped out of the hole. "Shinobu, go after him!" Shinobu, Hazuki and Kagetsu spread pure white wings and flew up, giving chase to the gray Turian.

Toshima Battle Site:

[​IMG]

After the odd events with the Jigglypuff, Levi looked around to find Nicole gone. A deep frown settled on his face as he flipped open a cell phone and hit speed-dial 1. The number rang a few times before a male voice picked up, "Captain Levi, have you located anything that will aid us with understanding the battle in Toshima?" Looking around, Levi scowled at the oddball members of the military under that pony, "Nothing out of the ordinary. There weren't many pieces of the S-Types remaining. Seems like just a bunch of lesser ones are left behind. Nothing from the big marks that were detected.." The voice was silent for a while before he sighed, "Then return to base, Captain. Scepter 4 can handle the rest of the investigation." Thumping his fist over his heart in a salute to the voice, Levi hung up and promptly turned around, leaving Toshima.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Deserted Riverbank-

Though Natsumi knew Tsukasa was right, she groaned, shaking a fist in anger at his blunt way of saying it, tempting herself to give him a laughing pressure point. "Don't I have a right to worry about you?! Besides, I didn't know where you are, and you didn't call me where you were headed! We're going back to the photo studio!" She shouted at him, grabbing his arm and dragging him back to the studio.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Oliver House-

Tommy returned to his and Thomas' house with the two bags of groceries, heading for the kitchen. Smelling incense, Tommy guessed that Thomas was praying at the mini-shrine in dedication to David, he told himself that after he made dinner for himself and Thomas, he would do the same. As he boiled some water, Tommy thought what had happened earlier. He was still surprised that his old martial arts teacher was chosen to become one of the final members of the Power Rangers and stretched, waiting to see how much stronger James had become.

[​IMG]

-Wajima Shop-

"Not much happened, expect..." Koyomi said, grabbing the white box that Ron left earlier. "A boy with ginger red hair came in and dropped this off, saying that you asked him to craft a stone into a ring. Why didn't you ask Wajima to do it?" Koyomi looked at him, curiously.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

After heading to their home, Don worked on making dinner for everyone with Gai and Basco while Ahim made some tea for herself and Luka who was examining her jewels and stretched. Ahim hid it, but she still wondered about Kimberly and hoped that she was alright.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Syaoran's house-

Seeing the delicious cake that was brought into the room, Kero smiled and took one big bite into it. Sakura smiled and took one of the cups, she looked at her former rival and asked, "Li-kun, what are you doing back in Japan? All the cards have been captured and tamed and I've made the master of the Clow. So, why?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Emma's Home-

After a while, Kira sighed and leaned back. "I forgot how hard sing writing can be." "It's alright. The song I sang earlier was one my mom used to sing every spring when the cherry blossoms came into bloom." Emma said, thinking back to her mother. "Lets try what we have so far." Kira nodded and strummed a few bars before beginning to sing.

"The wind blows quiet in the city tonight
    Not a person to be seen
    A empire of isolation
    And it looks like I'm the queen."

"The wind is blowing like this growing storm inside
    Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried."

"Don't ignore the screams, don't walk away
    Be the good girl you always have to be
    Conceal, don't see, don't let them know
    Well, now they know....."

"Let it go, let it go
    Can't hold it back anymore
    Let it go, let it go
    Go and save the day
    I don't care what the bad guys going to say
    Let the storm grow strong
    The power never bothered me anyway."

"It's funny how some changes makes everything seem small
    And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
    It's time to see what I can do
    To test the limits and break through
    No right, no wrong, no rules for me
    I'm free."

"Let it go, let it go
    I'm one with the wind and sky
    Let it go, let it go
    You'll never see me cry
    Here I stand and here I'll stay
    Let the storm grow strong."

"My power flurries through the air into the ground
    My soul is spiraling in wild instincts all around
    And one thought flies by like an chilly wind
    I'm never going back, the past is in the past!"

"Let it go, let it go
    And I'll rise like the break of dawn
    Let it go, let it go
    That perfect girl is gone
    Here I stand in the light of day
    Let the storm grow strong
    The cold never bothered me anyway."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Elsa finished packing her bag and looked out her window, wondering if they were going to be alright, and what would happen if Hans found out about her powers. She tried not to think about that and thought happily about the new trade she would have with Japan. She was sure that Anna was thinking the same thing and smiled softly.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.