RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~History Class: What kind of school is this place!?~​
    Luigi was about to say something when the teacher yelled directly in his and Mario's direction, Luigi's eyes widened before he thought to himself "What kind of crazy school is this place!?" only to hear White's motherly and quite threatening dialogue before he concluded "Yup, this place is officially crazy if she actually has a dragon in that ball" Mario just quietly sat there smiling in silence as to NOT piss the teacher off again while Bowser just watched and didn't even bother to come up with a thought or anything interesting to say about the current events that was going on before him.​
    ~Mathematical Sciences: The Adventure across Japan!~​
    "Oh my summer was excellent, I went all across Japan and proceeded to eat at every known resturant and food place that I could find, I even managed to learn about the ways the food is prepared so I can give these places a challenge that they soon won't forget when I get my dishes out to the public" Yoshi explained as he looked at Dashie with a firey glint of determination in his eyes, Yoshi then stoo up on his desk with a fever of hot-blooded passion as he pointed at the sky and yelled aloud "FROM THIS DAY FORTH I SHALL BE KNOWN AS THE BEST CLUB LEADER THIS SCHOOL HAS EVER HAD!"

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

History Class:

Vanitas smirked defiantly as Lordgenome exploded. He slumped back into his seat and Xion did the same. Gaara's urge to flee from the classroom spiked when he saw the waving hand of a familiar blond at the door. Before she was spotted, she bolted down the hall and Gaara, again, felt alone in the school. With his mother dead, his father a major jerk and uncle currently housing him; spending time with his family took a backseat to school.

Music Class:

Sai frowned at Yen Sid, "Is it really wrong to ask that? Perhaps I've overstepped my bounds..." He pulled out a book from his bag boldly titled "How to Make Friends" and flipped through it, "The book says I should ask and display concern over injuries on others to show a caring intuition." Repliku shook his head at Sai's obvious lack of people skills when the door slid open and a rather stylish girl with twin long, blond ponytails wearing the uniform well with a number of music sheets under her arm. "Excuse me. My manager told me this is the class I have at this time." Her blue eyes flicked around at the students and her face fell. "Oh...Ikuto isn't in this class..." Repliku's jaw dropped, "Y-You're...Hoshina Utau!" "Who?" "Idiot! She's a Star! Don't you remember the CD Xion lent us? Hoshina Utau is the lead singer. She's....in our school?! This day just got a lot better." Utau's blue eyes narrowed as Repliku recognized her as the idol she was, "Pardon me for being late. I had a recording to do early this morning."

Government Class:
    Even after class had been started for quite a while, students still piled into Minato's class. Nagato smiled as Konan and Yahiko burst in breathless from running. "I'm SO not late! Right, sensei!?" Minato smiled at them, "You're actually fifteen minutes late." Yahiko's head dropped as a brief depression settled over him. Directing him to his seat beside Nagato, Konan bowed, "My apologies. Yahiko wouldn't wake up. I had to get Temari to help me wake him." Patting Yahiko's head and waving to Nagato, Konan left the class to head down to the art room. Nagato's eyes moved back to the door, finding Temari's familiar grin. The giant fan she carried everywhere was latched onto her back. "I also couldn't resist seeing my little brother in his classroom." Tobi and Larxene giggled, "He's cute when he's focused." "Cute like a little button that someone smeared jelly on." Larxene's odd comparison irked Temari. "Nobody wants to hear your stupid thoughts, Larxene! Gaara is waaaaay cuter than you are! And he's a boy!" Frowning, Minato looked to Shisui and shrugged.
    Mathematical Sciences: Latest Student Ever

Shikamaru sluggishly dragged himself into the school, up stairs and to the door of his first class....and one of his only classes. Sliding the door open and closed behind him, he yawned as he came to the desk Yoshi was standing on. "You're standing on my desk."

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

Setsuna just sat in his chair saying without a word. He just really wanted to get out here and back to Exia. "Just Setsuna..." "He opened his book and pretended to read.

[​IMG]

Roku let out a laugh "It's nothing just a fight and it seems my granddaughter over slept again. He looked at Al Mualim, "Great school year already eh?"

William moved past the garden and back into the school "Well now no mess, no teachers need me... wonder how long this will last."

mehhh-short sorry i need ideas

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Lockon's Office-

Tieria entered Lockon's office as there was nothing much going on in the library and he had to wait until the end of the school day to do his job as club director. When he entered, he noticed Lockon was talking with a person who resembled Dante with quite a few noticable differences. He was dressed more regally, his hair was brushed back, and he was dressed in blue.

"I didn't know you had company." Tieria said, suddenly embarrassed. Lockon smiled and said, "It's okay. Vergil was just expressing his concern for Dante's sudden job as a teacher here. Besides, it's my job to listen to everyone's problems." "I still doubt my brother will do a good job on the subject he chose. Or any subject. He will just drool over the ladies of this school and whine for pizza." Vergil said, looking out the window in Lockon's office. Lockon smiled, "We'll see, Vergil. I wonder how Setsuna's doing." Tieria was wondering why Vergil was talking to Lockon if he didn't like humans.

[​IMG]

Dante woke up and yawned, realizing he had some time until his first class started. Standing up and stretching, he thought to himself, 'Why do I have a feeling my overly strict loving older brother is talking about me? Oh, well, might as well wander around until lunch.' He walked out of his class and walked around the school.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Nero didn't looked at the students who were going fan crazy for the new student who entered the classroom and looked at the professor, thinking about the instrument he was going to play. He was hoping that Dante was at least behaving himself and sighed, touching his bandaged arm, thinking about how Vergil will do alright in his first class of the year.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-History Class-

Most of the class didn't notice or pay what Genome did because they were used to his actions and antics, Harry was still thinking about the creature he saw earlier while Hermione was waiting for the class to actually start. Ron yawned and started to fall asleep. Kyo and Aqua kept quiet while Yuki was overlooking his note, Namine hoped she didn't run into the bullies. Applejack can't wait to taste the treat Zetsu would make of her apple while Fluttershy shook under Genome's loud voice.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Class-

Sirius's class was going well until a familar voice shouted, "Hey, Sirius!!!! How's your class going? Not too.... 'serious'!" "Dante-san!" Eiji said in surprise at the white haired teacher. Sirius ignored Dante and continued to teach his class. Rhyme gave a small giggle and listened.

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~History Class~

Tsukasa watcehd as genome literally ranted and he wasn't phased by the outburst, shrugging it off. "Reminds me of Natsumiikan's temper." he dully thought and he felt a shiver up his spine as in Tokyo, a black haired girl sneezed and Gentarou was amzed by Genome's rather...bellowing vocal chords.

~Outside Headmaster's office~

Yes, Yu Narukami was still waiting ever so patiently outside the office to learn wher ehe'd take part in hsi classes unless someone has the deceny to notice this youth, otherwise, they'd have an angry uncle tickled off and yelling down the phone about forgetting his Nephew's first day in a new school.

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

"It certainly is," Al Mualim replied to Roku, "Good day." Al Mualim then proceeded towards his office, where he found Yu Narukami waiting outside. "Ah, you must be Yu Narukami. Please come in," the principal said as he opened the door to his office and went inside. "Have a seat," Al Mualim told the new student.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Hoshina Utau entered, Yen Sid was caught by surprise. Looking at the attendance sheet, the music teacher noticed that her name wasn't there, but that could be due to registering or school late. Updated lists don't make it to teachers until the next week. "These intrusions will never end," Yen Sid said to himself, "Very well Hoshina. Have a seat with any student. They'll explain what you missed." Yen Sid then continued his lecture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After John Smith finished with the attendance sheet, he began his lesson, "Alright class, let's begin. Please turn to page 53 in your textbooks. We're going to start with Shakespeare's Sonnets. A sonnet is a poem written in 14 lines, last 2 of which must form a rhyming couplet." As Joshua listened, Beat began to fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Awesome!" Rainbow Dash commented on what Yoshi said. When Shikamuru told Yoshi to get out of the desk, the blue pony said, "Who made it your desk?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

A black vehicle pulled in front of Nintendo High's entrance. Out of the vehicle came Harold Saxon, Al Mualim's stepson, as well as Japanese Interior Minister, and candidate for Prime Minister. Saxon went inside, wanting to speak with his adoptive father.

7. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Music Class: The Unknown Slimes!~​
    While the various students in Yen Sid's class were speaking to one another about the new girl that came in, something odd started to seep up from under the flooring near both Repliku and Sai. The strange unknown liquid was a black and blue coloring with a slimy feel to it, in a few short seconds the liquid began to form itself into a new more solid shape akin to that of a small crystal. a dark aura emcompassed it as it started to scan the minds of the people in the room before finding Repliku and started to say directly into his mind "Free us.....our prison" before transmitting the same weak message directly into Sai's brain as well.​
     ​
    ~Government Class: The Unknown Slimes! [P.2]~​
    A second puddle of that unknown black sludge started to form directly under Larxene's feet before it too transformed into into the shape of a crystal, like before it began to scan the minds present in the room before it caught Larxene's mind and started to transmit it's own portion of a cryptic message "...Seven years ago...the Relic...* directly into Larxene's mind.​
     ​
    ~History Class: The Unknown Slimes! [P.3]~​
    A third puddle of sludge appeared underneath Vanitas' desk before it quickly transformed into a small black crystal, like before it started to scan the minds within the room before it came across Vanitas' mind and started to transmit the following directly within his mind "Break the seal....destroy the Harbinger...destroy the Relic"
     ​
    ~Astrology Class: Peppy's sense of Darkness!~​
    Peppy sat at his desk quietly working on his papers before he felt a strange throbbing sensation deep within his head, looking up from his work at the empty classroom Peppy sighed before he looked over the papers again before feeling a larger pain within his mind. "What is it that you're trying to tell me?" Peppy thought in confusion before his eyes started to glow bright as he yelled "Scan!" and his eyes started to search though the room he was in.​
     ​
    ~Mathematical Sciences~​
    "Yeah, does this look like your desk?" Yoshi asked as he got off of the desk and proceeded to sit down next to Dashie as he gently explained "I Think this desk belongs to me and yours is in the back of the classroom where people usually sleep"

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Mathematical Sciences:

Shikamaru sighed and yawned in the same breath as he tapped the side of the desk. "It does...actually." On the side of the desk, scratched into the metal surface were the words 'Shikamaru Naruto claims this desk! Dattebayo!' Shikamaru's expression didn't change much but he patted Yoshi's head as he lifted the top and dug through the contents of the desk before pulling out a thick notebook. "All I needed was this. Man...what a drag...who even said I wanted to take the college courses after school? Nothing more than a lot of work that I don't wanna do." Grumbling, Shikamaru let the notebook fall open, a page covered with highly complex math problems fell from the binding and onto the floor. The Nara didn't seem to notice as he went about flipping through the pages. He paused and looked down at Yoshi, "You said you were a club leader? What club would--" "AH-HA! Found you, Shikamaru!" Standing in the doorway was a blond boy with a wide grin on his face, wearing orange. He was pointing rather rudely at Shikamaru. "Idiot...I wasn't hiding." The boy marched over to Shikamaru, standing in his personal space, "Don't play dumb. When Sakura-chan came to wake me you were already long gone!" comical tears streamed from the boy's blue eyes, "Why didn't you wake me up?! Sakura-chan beat me half to death and made me run to school. It's not funny, Shikamaru!" Shikamaru didn't bother hiding his smirk. "Why would I wake you up? You live with your dad right? I just came by cause my old man wasn't gonna make me anything for breakfast and my old lady had already gone to the store. Tch...you're so troublesome." Shikamaru covered his yawn with his hand and pushed past his friend, "See ya." Left standing in his class, the blond sat beside Yoshi, his entire aura radiating depression.

Music Class:

Utau sat a few rows behind the current students and looked over her music sheets she'd brought with her. "There's no need. I don't need to learn how to play an instrument...I just needed a credit and thought Ikuto would be in this class..." Sai frowned at the odd words echoing in his head. Rubbing his temple, he whispered to himself, "Prison?" He glanced over at the others, but only Repliku looked as disturbed as he did... The others....couldn't hear it. Meeting Repliku's gaze, the two silently encouraged the other not to freak out.

History Class:

Vanitas, geting the majority of the message, merely took the words into consideration and stored them in the back of his mind as the class continued.

Government Class:

Larxene growled at Temari as she sat and glowered at poor Minato and nudged Tobi. "Did you hear that?" Tobi flapped his hand in the air to answer a question and turned his head to look at Larxene, "Hear what?" Keeping the valuable information to herself, Larxene wrote down what she'd heard on her palm and ignored Tobi's persistent questions.

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Almost at the same time the strange substance spoke to Sai and Repliku, Nero felt a tingling in his right arm. He gripped it and wondered what was making it tingle, he thought to himself, 'What's making it tingle like this? And here I thought I can actually go through high school without fate or destiny interfering into my life.'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-History Class-

While Harry was wondering what he saw in the doorway, Ron was grumbling at Mew's little prank to him and sighed while Hermione and Yuki looked at each others' notes. Aqua drew a little drawing in her notebook while Belle looked through her history book. Kyo yawned and laid his head down on his desk, Namine sighed and blushed, thinking about her secret. Applejack was helping calm Fluttershy down by playing her pencil.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Class-

"Don't mind me, Sirius. I'm just wandering around since I have some time before my class starts." Dante said, smiling as he put his feet on the table he was sitting at, Sirius said, looking at him while his students took notes, "It's a little hard to see you as a teacher, Dante, sure it isn't competition with Vergil?" Dante blew a raspberry at his brother's name and leaned back, Eiji didn't hear as he was helping Rhyme with the assignment she was given.

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Headmaster's office~

Yu nodded and entered the office, taking a seat that was offered.

~History Class~

Tsukasa yawned with hand ove rhis mouth, finding thsi class so boring, why did he pick this one again? Oh he didn't the teachers did, what a annoyance, he'd rather be in a glass he actually woukld put some effort in. "I swear this class was simply born to made people want to sleep it in it." he thought to himself rather asbently.

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mathematical Sciences: Bravado of the Cooking President!~​
    Yoshi took one long stare at Shikamaru before he boldly began to laugh heartedly and proclaimed "Boy, when the echoes of the kitchen whisper out about a green master, they're not refering to just anyone..oh no sir, they refer to the president of the Cooking Club! Yoshi! And I along with my friend Kirby are determined to open the greatest resturant in the world and teach those to create the finest delicacies all across the land! I will not rest until it is all perfected!" not realizing he had left, Yoshi then facepalmed as he thought "Smooth move, you just let a guy walk off because of your rousing battle speech...baka!"
     ​
    ~Astrology: Small Blips of Darkness!~​
    Peppy sat at his desk with his hands on his head as he focused deeply into scanning every room in the building, as he mentally scanned across the Music classroom however he felt a small tinge of pain in his head. "N-no, there's no way that it could be possible" Peppy thought before he scanned the History Classroom and the Government Classroom also feeling the slight pain as well before thinking "Could it be weakening and letting a few of them through? I better just keep quiet on the subject..until more time has passed"

12. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Mathematical Sciences:

The blonde boy sitting across from Yoshi lifted his head and looked over to the Cooking President, his sapphire blue eyes filled with awe...or hunger... "You're the Cooking Club's Pres? You mean...there's a club for food!?" he jumped up from his seat and slammed the heel of his fist against his chest, "My name's Naruto Uzumaki! And if you're in charge of a club for food, you can count me in!" His stomach growled and Naruto's cheeks turned a bright pink. "Heh...I guess all that talk about food has me kinda hungry. I'm gonna get me some Ramen during lunch! Mmmm....ramen~"

Music Class: Sai's Find

Shifting in his seat, Sai's foot nudged something under his desk. Leaning over the side, his onyx eyes landed on a pure black gem. Reaching out, he picked it up, feeling the smooth edges of the gem and rolling it in his palm. Curious...what is this? Some sort of gem? he thought to himself and pocketed the gem, deciding to keep it for now.

History Class: Vanitas' Prize

With the class becoming ever boring, Vanitas leaned back in his seat. From the new vantage point, he noticed the gleam of the black gem under his feet. Sitting up and picking up the gem, he frowned at it. Was this the thing that spoke to him? He could believe it... Along with picking it up, he felt a rush of excitement. Grinning, he forgot completely about Mario and Luigi and began to plot his gang's next exploit.

Government Class:

Tobi's glowing Sharingan focused on the dull pulse of power he saw coming off the small gem under Larxene's desk. Leaning over, he set a hand on her shoulder, "There's something interesting under your desk...you might want to pick it up." Larxene jumped at the sudden drop in Tobi's voice and did as he suggested. Her teal eyes were wide as she stared at the gem in her hand. "Where did it come from...I wonder?" Larxene nodded with Tobi, unwilling to provoke her goofy friend during his moment of complete seriousness. This...was the side Vanitas had told them about. The side of Tobi that nobody wanted to meet in a dark alley....and she sure as hell didn't want to piss him off currently.

13. Pinekaboo Chaser

~~History Class with Mr. Lordgenome~~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Thank you, Steve~!" Yuri beamed, walking over and sitting on the offered chair, either oblivious or uncaring of where it had been acquired.
    "Perhaps it might be best for the class if we all remain silent for Mr. Lordgenome now?" Stern suggested, looking at the others in the room for a moment.
    "Oh it's quite alright, Steve~!" Yuri said with an attractive smile. "I take most of these children too, so I can understand your frustration. Just remember that the day isn't that long, and we'll be in the theatre before you know it~!"

~~Mathematical Sciences Class - Enter the Teacher~~

[​IMG]

"SILENCE!!" a voice suddenly rang out as the door burst open, revealing the most corpulent man that any of the students had ever seen. Waiting until the beckoned silence came, he roared out again once it did. "SILENCE I SAID!"
    Walking sideways through the doorway to ensure that he actually could fit, the man walked to the front of the room and played with his mustache, before announcing himself.
    "My name is Doctor Rrrrrrrrobotnik, genius overlord of all Mobius, and teacher of Mathematical Sciences, the class that you all now find your bratty little selves in. In my classes, we have only one rule:"
    "NO HEDGEHOGS!" he roared at the top of his lungs, before settling back down.
    "Now, with that out of the way, let us turn to the first page of your books. Today we shall be covering myself and my delicious eeeeevilness. I know you must all be very eaaager to begin, so who would like to volunteer to rrrread?"

~~Music Class - Pop Rivals?~~

[​IMG]

At the back of the Music room, one young girl in particular frowned at the entry of Hoshina Utau, concerned about what this could mean. The girl, whose long cyan hair reached down to her ankles at the very least, was Miku Hatsune, an idol singer as well as a relatively popular student; when she wasn't wrapped up tight in large clothes and trying to hide from the world. It wasn't difficult to figure out which she was doing today, with her heavy brown coat's hood thrown over her hair, stashing away the most obvious feature of her identity away.
    Without realising it, Miku was getting jealous of the attention her rival idol was getting, and unconsciously pulled down her hood, her hair splaying out behind her in a wave of teal.
    "No way..." some random student in the room muttered to his friend. "You know who that is too, right?"
    "Yeah, Miku Hatsune... man, we are so lucky! Two cute singers in our class! Which do you want?!"
    "Dude, shut up, they'll hear you!"
    Realising that the room had gone quiet, and many of the students in the room were now staring at either her or Utau, Miku blushed red and threw her hood back up, saying nothing, and wishing that the school day would just end already.

~~Elsewhere in the Building - A Shadow Creeps~~

[​IMG]

Echoes of events being set in motion.
    The feeling that students that would become useful to his own plans.
    These were just two of the things that the legendary Pokémon, Darkrai, picked up, as his mind slowly and carefully scanned the entirety of the school with one of the 64 Techniques, wary of the other mind he distantly sensed doing the same.
    Having scanned enough of the school to be satisfied, the dark-type cut off the ability, isolating himself in his location once more. If he had visible features, one could be certain he was frowning at something he had discovered.
    "This will require more insight..." he spoke quietly to the darkness, before fading into it like the black shadow he was.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-History Class-

"Execuse me, Mr. Genome. I forgot to get something from Sirius. I'll be back." Hary said, leaving the class. He followed the shadow to a corner, he slowed down and found a frightened Riolu. He tried to reaech out to help it, but the Riolu whined and sent a ball of psychic energy. "Whoa, you can use Aura Sphere?! But you can only learn that as a Lucario!" Harry said in surprise, then the Riolu began to cry. Gently, Harry held the Riolu and calmed it down which it accepted him. Harry decided to go see Professor Oak about the Riolu.

-New Students-

Running toward the school was three people, two girls, one of whom had a piece of toast in her mouth, she took it out and said, "If it wasn't for Gai's ranting this morning, we wouldn't have been late!!!!" Ahim smiled and following, the boy, Don or known as Doc, smiled nervously. Luka put the piece back in her mouth and groaned.

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mathematical Sciences: Victory of the Green Chef!~​
    "Excellent, welcome to the club then, however you will have to pass a test to prove your worth to the club and to impress your president and Vice-Pres Kirby. At lunch you are to find both of us some Grilled Shrimp Tempura with a side of order of popcorn shrimp and some steak sauce, is that understood soldier?" Yoshi asked as he shook the young blonde's hand before quickly turning to face the teacher and listen in on what he had to say before thinking "What kind of teacher has a subject talking about themselves and their evilness anyways, I mean this is mathematical science..not an ego class, geez"

16. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    -History-​
    Kamina's face turned from flirtatious to disappointed when he was told that Crystal had a boyfriend.
    She then pushed his face away, causing his glasses to sit crooked on his face.
    Sighing, Kamina turned back towards the front of the room, his arms crossed.
    Meanwhile, Lordgenome had just gotten a re-assuring reminder from Yuri about their date, which made his time with his students much more bearable.
    "R-Right, we will." He said with an awkward smile.
    Taking out a textbook of his own, Lordgenome finally began his lesson.
    Actually, no, it was then he was approached by White, who scolded him for yelling.
    White didn't hold back in her scolding, going so far as to call Lordgenome an 'old man'.
    During White's outrage, Nia silently held back laughter.
    Lordgenome, on the other hand, was not as amused.
    He wanted strangle White and eat her face right there, leaving the rest for his pet, Guame, to eat.
    But unfortunately that was illegal, so he had to simply punish her via detention.

[​IMG]

"How DARE you speak to me that way in my classroom!? That's detention! Today after school! And I wouldn't dare think of skipping if I were you!"
    It was then that White gave Victini's Pokeball back to Black, followed by White standing on her own desk and showing another Pokeball.
    "And those things...I've had enough of your pets in my classroom!" Lordgenome yelled as he walked out from behind his desk and into the rows of desks, approaching White as she stood on her desk.
    He quickly swiped the Quick Ball that she held in her hand, gripping it tightly in his hairy man-hands.
    "You'll get this back when your detention ends." He grumbled before taking the ball back to his desk and placing it in the top-right drawer.
    "Now, if there are no more interruptions-"
    Just then, Harry stood up, saying he needed to leave for something from somebody named Serious...Yeah, that sounds right.
    "Fine, make it quick." Lordgenome said before continuing on.
    He opened his textbook to the page needed before speaking.
    "As I was saying, today's lesson focuses on the beginning of the ancient Humans vs Beasts war, how it started, why they were fighting, all the details. If everyone could turn to page 35, we can begin."
    "Hold up, scruffy." Kamina said, interrupting the entire class.
    Lordgenome stared Kamina down.
    "What is it now?"
    "Shouldn't we be starting at the first page? I don't know about you, but where I come from books start at page one."
    Lordgenome's rage was beginning to return.
    "PAGE. THIRTY. FIVE." Lordgenome growled, his teeth gritted.
    "...okay."
    After all of the students turned to the correct page, Lordgenome looked to his daughter.
    "Nia, darling, would you please read the first section aloud?"
    "Yes, father." Nia said before looking down at her book.
    Nia began to read through the first section of the chapter, which detailed the tyranny of the Swirl King and his army of beasts that walked on two legs and talked like humans.
    It also talked about a courageous man and his young friend, who led a group of human rebels to fight of the Swirl King's forces.
    Simon read along with interest, his eyes glued to the text as Nia read.
    Kamina, however, had already dozed off, his face stuck on the book's page.

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Flashback: 25 years ago at Nintendo High (This is IMPORTANT)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"And this is my office," Al Mualim said to the 8 year old Harold Saxon while showing him around his office at Nintendo High. The principal had just recently adopted the boy from a local orphanage. He thought it would be a good idea to show him around the school he worked at. Little Harold didn't say a word however. He was more interested in seeing high school classrooms rather than offices. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the restroom. I'll be back shortly," Al Mualim commented as left the office. Looking around, Harold's curiosity grew. Observing the hallway outside, he noticed a door at the end, slightly opened. Wondering what was there, Saxon ventured towards the mysterious door. Opening it, he found a safe that was locked. What was inside, Harold wondered to himself. He reached out his hand and touched it. Once that happened, a surge of energy pushed him away. Shocked at what happened, Harold ran back to Al Mualim's office, pretending that what just happened never happened. However, when Harold touched the safe, he began to hear drumbeats in his head, and they never stopped to this day...

OOC: will post more when I'm free from school work

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hallway-

While heading to Professor Oak's office, Harry passed Vergil. The two both stopped when they realized who they each passed and turned to look at each other, Vergil looked at Harry and said, "Potter, shouldn't you be in class right now? Where are you headed with that creature?" "I was heading to Professor Oak's office to talk about this Riolu. I'll be head back as soon I'm done with that, Mr. Vergil." Harry said, feeling Riolu tightly hold his shirt. Vergil made a scoff and continued to his office. Harry sighed in relief, thinking he was going to be in detention and continued to Oak's office.

Upon reaching his office, Harry lightly knocked on his door. "Professor Oak, are you here?" Harry asked, looking around.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Realizing Loki might be looking at him strangely, Nero said, "My arm just fell asleep, just trying to wake it up." 'Worst lie ever, Nero.' He thought to himself in embarrassment and disappointment. He turned his attention back to Yen Sid.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-History Class-

Everyone opened their books to the assigned page. Ron tried to hide his sleepy boredom of the class while Namine and Hermione began to worry about Harry, but Hermione was busy taking notes as was Aqua and Belle about what Nia was reading about. Fluttershy shakily and nervously followed while Applejack took notes as well. Yuki and Kyo just listened to the lesson.

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    Black splashed water onto his face then stepped out into the hall. He leaned against the lockers and looked at the clock. First period was barely even half over! "Ugh..." he said.

"Hey, you!" said a voice.

Black turned to see a girl about 2 or 3 years younger than him approaching.

Luna Banner.PNG
    "Do you know where Professor Oak's class is? I've spent all period looking for it." she asked.

"Sorry, I have no clue."

"Dang it. Oh well. Mind if I chill here with you for a while?"

"Yeah, no problem." Black stood up and offered his hand for a handshake. "I'm Black."

"Luna." said the girl, taking his hand and shaking it. "So, why are you out here?"

Black explained what was going on in Lordgenome's classroom.

"Oof, I can see why you'd leave. White sounds like a really nice person though, despite her reckless and disruptive attitude."

"She is. She's been my friend for as long as I can remember."

"I see... what about your other friends from home? Don't tell me you didn't have anymore." she teased.

"Of course I did. They were more of White's friends, but I get along fairly well with them."

"Right, right." Luna stood up. "Will you excuse me a second? I gotta run to the bathroom."

"Alright, I'll be here." Black said as she walked to the restroom. He sighed. It was gonna be one long year.

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~history~

gentaro was amazed by Lordgenome's abailty of rage likea tornado and even forcing someoen into submission he turned to page thirty five, lookign up this... swirl king, whoever he was for that matter, not like he heard of such a thing before, tsukasa meanwhile, dully looked at the pages. "Swirl King, leader of the Beastmen... some tale about a young man and his sidekick fighting them with spirit or whatever they want to call it with huge...machines?" he thought in confusion, was that what this all led to? it was certainly a bit more interesting than learn all human history to say the least, but somehow, this idea must of been a dream or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.