RE: Mario's High School Days OOC/Signup

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

UPDATE...again!!

Yeah, so pretty much my trip has been cancelled [for now] so no need to worry for my safety. However I am still hoping things go okay for you Roxam. As for my Hiatus...I dunno, so here's a random Mario clip for relevance.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Well, I am hanging in there (I'm expecting to feel the effects of Irma tomorrow), but thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.

Anyway, gonna do character sheets for recently reserved characters of mine:

Name: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari
    Description: An student of Nintendo High School with the ability to use magic despite coming from a family of non-magic users. Due to her great determination, Akko is always up for a challenge, even if it seems too difficult for her.
    Series Character is from: Little Witch Academia
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Sucy Manbavaran
    Description: A friend and roommate of Akko Kagari who, like Akko, can use magic. Sucy has a high interest in collecting different kinds of mushrooms and potion-making (and considers Akko as her "guinea pig" to test her potions on).
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Chariot du Nord
    Description: A witch who used to perform spectacular magic shows worldwide under the stage name "Shiny Chariot". Despite being popular, Chariot mysteriously vanished about a decade ago, with her current whereabouts still unknown to this day.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Amanda O'Neill
    Description: A tomboyish and athletic girl with the ability to use magic who attends Nintendo High School. Considering herself to be a "rebel" of sorts, Amanda has little respect for authority and is primarily motivated by hedonism, often getting herself into trouble.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Diana Cavendish
    Description: A girl descended from a prestigious line of witches and wizards in the United Kingdom, and one of the best students of Nintendo High School. Despite being proud of her witch heritage, Diana considers certain wizard communities that try to cut themselves off from the rest of the world (like those in the U.K.) as being outdated and painting a bad image for witches and wizards.
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Croix Meridies
    Description: ???
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger
    Description: A techie and witch who attends Nintendo High School, and is roommates and friends with Amanda O'Neill. Constanze doesn't talk, but she appears to be friendly and communicates through her own actions and through writing.
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Jasminka Antonenko
    Description: A witch with great strength who attends Nintendo High School, and is friends and roommates with Amanda O'Neill and Constanze. Jasminka is known for her tendency to constantly be eating sweets and snacks, even during class, which usually gets her into trouble along with Amanda and Constanze.
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Lotte Yanson
    Description: A calm and timid girl with the ability to use magic who attends Nintendo High School, and is friends and roommates with Akko Kagari and Sucy Manbavaran. Lotte cares a lot for her friend Akko, often getting concerned over her well-being due to Kagari's determination causing her to go too far sometimes.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Sean Spicer
    Series Character is from: Real Life / Saturday Night Live
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: R2-D2
    Description: A cute and adorable droid belonging to Benjamin Clawhauser, helping his owner with his duties in the Annapolis police department. R2-D2 has a strong sense of loyalty to Clawhauser, as well as anyone he accompanies.
    Series Character is from: Star Wars
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

well loos like I will be taking my break after all.

4. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Hello, everyone! It has been a long time since I've been able to post here!

Things have been going very well for me life-wise lately. I've been able to have more free time and keep motivated on things. And so, I think it might be time to come back to the RP. And this time, I'm going to try to do my best to make sure it's going to be a permanent return!

I kind of want to have a fresh start this time though, so I won't be picking back up the characters I had before I left. So if anyone took some of them in, you are welcome to keep them. I'm also going to keep the number of characters I play to a low number (probably below 15). I think one of the things that threw me off last time was I took on more characters than I could handle.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to be back in the RP. I know we didn't interact that much, but I mean it when I say I genuinely missed you all. And now that I'm in a better state of mind I can put forth a much better effort than I did last time!

That being said, I should probably reserve a few people. I'll officially do info for them when I can.

Reserving:
    Pauline [Super Mario Bros.]
    Flintheart Glomgold [DuckTales]
    Lusamine [Pokemon]

It's really good to be back. I seriously missed you all.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

And I missed you too! So glad to see things are going well for you. Things haven't been the same since you left (not to mention slow as well). Nevertheless, quite a lot has happened since you left, so I highly recommend taking your time going over the shocking developments in the world of High School Days. And of course, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch with myself or @NutheadBros.

Anyway, seeing as how it's been months since I reserved any characters, I shall be reserving:

Bayek [Assassin's Creed]
    Aya [Assassin's Creed]
    Khemu [Assassin's Creed]
    Jeffrey Mace [Marvel/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
    Noctis Lucis Caelum [Final Fantasy XV]
    Prompto Argentum [Final Fantasy XV]

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome back to the world of MHSD...a lot has happened and things are still over the top ballistic as per usual

7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Aww, you two are too kind!

Well, now that I've had some time to think of how I'll portray them, here's my first three characters. I'll be making my first RP post tomorrow.

190px-SMO_Art_-_Pauline.png

Name: Pauline
    Description: A pretty, glamorous student at Nintendo High. Pauline is one of the more popular students at the school, both for her looks and upstanding personality. She's also know to be a very talented singer!
    Series Character is from: Super Mario Bros.
    Other: Pauline supposedly has relation to the Jumpman family.

150px-Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png

Name: Lusamine
    Description: President of Japan's Pokemon conservation group, the Aether Foundation. Lusamine is a motherly woman who cares greatly for Pokemon, believing all deserve love.
    Series Character is from: Pokemon
    Other: Lusamine is said to be studying 'Ultra Beasts', and is supposedly quite into her work with them.

Flintheart-17.png

Name: Flintheart Glomgold
    Description: The second richest duck in the world and rival to Scrooge McDuck. Flintheart aims to outdo Scrooge in everything he does, with little to no success. He's currently aiming to beat Scrooge in the ice cream business.
    Series Character is from: DuckTales
    Other: Glomgold prefers to buy cheap, which is present in both his employees and his ice cream.

Reserving:
    Hack Smashnikov [DuckTales]
    Slash Smashnikov [DuckTales]
    Gabby McStabberson [DuckTales]

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Couple more reserves myself. Will do character sheets later, promise!

Reserving:

Shuri [Marvel]
    Okoye [Marvel]
    Nakia [Marvel]
    Erik "Killmonger" Stevens [Marvel]
    Zuri [Marvel]
    N'Jobu [Marvel]

9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

gabby.png

Name: Gabby McStabberson
    Description: A mercenary-turned-henchman for hire. She is hired by Glomgold as his personal hired muscle...and forced employees for Glomgold Ice Cream. Though very good with a sword, he's not the best and hand-to-hand fighting.
    Other: Raised by warrior monks in the ways of the blade, she uses a sword in battle.

hack.png slash.png

Name: Hack Smashnikov
    Description: A henchman for hire along with his brother Slash. Hack is currently employed by Glomgold as his hired muscle...and forced employee for Glomgold Ice Cream. Surprisingly good with technology.
    Other: When in battle, Hack wields axes to use for combat.

Name: Slash Smashnikov
    Description: A henchman for hire along with his brother Hack. Slash is currently employed by Glomgold as his hired muscle...and forced employee for Glomgold Ice Cream. Not very talkative.
    Other: When in battle, Slash wields daggers to use in combat.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

As promised, here are character sheets for recently reserved characters:

Name: Bayek
    Description: A police officer serving the village of Siwa in Egypt. Lighthearted and full of jovial nature, Bayek has a strong sense of responsibility and duty for those who needed protecting.
    Series Character is from: Assassin's Creed
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Aya
    Description: A police officer serving the village of Siwa in Egypt with her husband, Bayek. Aya is a very skilled fighter, masterfully wielding two twin blades in combat.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Khemu
    Description: The seven year-old son of Bayek and Aya. Khemu's dream is to become a police officer when he grows up, just like his parents.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Jeffrey Mace
    Description: An agent of the J.I.A. stationed in his home country of the United States. A conduit with the ability of superhuman strength and enhanced durability, Mace is headstrong, and usually knows what is the right thing to do in trickier situations, as he puts his emotions and personal values aside.
    Series Character is from: Marvel/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Noctis Lucis Caelum
    Description: The prince of the kingdom of Lucis, and the next in line to the throne. Though he can be reckless, Noctis is playful, especially towards Prompto, his best friend, and is frequently snarky and sarcastic.
    Series Character is from: Final Fantasy XV
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Prompto Argentum
    Description: A resident of Lucis who's been best friends with Prince Noctis since they were 15. Maintaining a playful attitude and an upbeat personality, Prompto dreams of becoming a professional photographer one day, always keeping his camera near at all times.
    Series Character is from: Final Fantasy XV
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Shuri
    Description: The princess of Wakanda, sister of T'Challa, and the daughter of T'Chaka, king of Wakanda. Despite her childlike demeanor, Shuri is a technological genius at heart, making good use of the abundance of the rare metal Vibranium to help advance her home country.
    Series Character is from: Marvel
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Okoye
    Description: Leader of the Dora Milaje, an elite group of female bodyguards and royal security of the king of Wakanda. A staunch traditionalist, Okoye is a fiercely loyal protector of Wakanda who isn't afraid to question her king, but would defend him with her life, fiercely protective of him
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Nakia
    Description: A spy from Wakanda and ex-lover of the Wakandan prince, T'Challa. Despite being loyal to Wakanda and having the country's best interests in mind always, Nakia disapproved of Wakanda's secretive, isolationist political policies, seeing it as obstacles holding Wakanda back from making the world a better place, instead of effective and efficient measures of keeping Wakanda safe.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Erik "Killmonger" Stevens
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Zuri
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: N'Jobu
    Other:
    [​IMG]

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

So this is like...an announcement. I have given Stardustextreme and Whiterose a bit of a break for the current day so the three of us will be in control of heir content...so yeah​

12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Since things are going to be slowing down with Lusamine, I figure I'd take up a new character. It's a character I had played a long time ago, but since they've gone unused for a while I decided making a new bio for them would be best.

mileena.png

Name: Mileena
    Description: Once a fearsome enemy of the realm of Edenia, Mileena is now one of their most powerful allies. While relations between her and her 'sister' Kitana are still slightly strained, there seems to be no animosity.
    Series Character Is From: Mortal Kombat
    Misc.: Beneath her mask lies a mouth of sharp, flesh-tearing teeth. She is not afraid to use them in battle.

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Reserving:

Cull Obsidian [Marvel]
    Ebony Maw [Marvel]
    Proxima Midnight [Marvel]
    Corvus Glaive [Marvel]
    M'Baku [Marvel]
    Ego [Marvel]

Also, just an fyi, I'll be on vacation from Friday to Tuesday, so don't expect a post from me during that time.

14. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Have a nice vacation, friend!

clairewyden.png
    Name: Claire Wyden
    Description: CEO of Energyne, an American corporation specializing in genetic editing. Clever, cunning and intelligent. Rumored to be involved in shady business practices.
    Series Character Is From: Rampage
    Misc.: A valued member of the Crystal Order, Claire hopes to use her skills with genetic editing to make the S-Types stronger.

jago.png
    Name: Jago
    Description: Younger brother of JIA agent B. Orchid. Currently living abroad in Tibet and in training. The current host of the Great Tiger Spirit.
    Series Character Is From: Killer Instinct
    Misc.: Despite being younger than her, Jago is very protective of his sister.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Thanks Stache!

And now that I've finally posted since my vacation, just wanted to ask that you guys wrap things up with your next post, as my next post will not only close out the day, but also finally close out the 5 and a half year old Crystal Order story arc once and for all (and by extension, the RP itself).

Don't worry, the story of High School Days will still continue with a brand new RP, and more details will come out soon.

This has been something I have been discussing with Nuthead for a while now, and I am very excited to reveal the future of High School Days and the direction it'll take.

In the meantime, will be making the following reserves:

Mantis [Marvel]
    Lance Hunter [Marvel / Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
    Ruby [Marvel / Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
    Taserface [Marvel]
    The Grand Councilwoman [Disney / Lilo and Stitch]
    Admiral Trench [Star Wars: The Clone Wars]

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  16. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Thanks for filling us in! I'll up everything for my characters nicely in my next post. Can't wait to see where things go!

I guess I'll reserve some people for the next RP!

Reserving:
    Sindel [Mortal Kombat]
    Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera [Ducktales]
    Hanzo Shimada [Overwatch]
    Jesse McCree [Overwatch]
    Oz [Monster Prom]
    Scott Howl [Monster Prom]

Four of these are probably gonna play big roles in the next RP, while the last two are more for slice-of-life stuff.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, as mentioned I have been in discussion for a while in regards to certain things. So the long story arc of the Crystal Order will soon come to a conclusion...however the stories of Mario, Luigi, Peach, and the rest of the people isn't quite finished yet.

The Revolution will return in a blazing climax of fists and feet that will echo the hearts of Japan and the world, the echoes resonating within the destined stage of the Mario Brothers and Astral Praenunitus. However some things must be done first....

...Reserving...

Hinoka [Fire Emblem]
    Camilla [Fire Emblem]

The passion of hot-blooded nature and the spark of rebellion collide together in a fury of clashing wills and desires upon the blue world. See you all for RE: Mario's High School Days 2!

~Nutty

Last edited: May 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.