RE: Mario's High School Days OOC/Signup

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Character sheets of mine that should've been done a long time ago:

Name: Chirithy
    Description: ???
    Series Character is from: Kingdom Hearts
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Bogo
    Description: The stern police chief of the city of Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. Bogo was initially reluctant into letting Judy Hopps join the police force, but after the rabbit successfully dealt with a certain case, Bogo has warmed up to her as a full-fledged police officer.
    Series Character is from: Disney/Zootopia
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Benjamin Clawhauser
    Description: A jovial and innocent cheetah who works with the Annapolis police department in the American state of Maryland. Being Judy's only friend when she joined the police force, Clawhauser was a huge help in getting Judy to where she is today.
    Series Character is from: Disney/Zootopia
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Aced
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Ava
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Gula
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Invi
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Ira
    Other:
    [​IMG]

And with those out of the way, time for some reserves:

Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy V)
    Ephemer (Kingdom Hearts)
    Karl Mordo (Marvel)

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Name: Nunnally Lamperouge
    Description: A young girl from the wealthy Lamperouge family, she is physically disabled, being both blind due to a childhood trauma and paralyzed by a shot in the legs. Because of her disabilities, Nunnally attends a special school. Despite her disabilities, Nunnally is kind and friendly with those around her.
    Series the Character is from: Code Geass
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Yuzu Boyle
    Description: A young girl who lives with her father, three adoptive sisters, and a older adoptive brother, Yuzu attends one of Tokyo's prep schools, while also attending a special duel school run by her father. She usually hits someone, mostly her father, with a paper fan if they do something stupid or dumb. The one thing her and her adoptive sisters share are identical bracelets that they wear on their right wrists.
    Series the Character is from: Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Celina
    Description: One of Yuzu's adoptive sisters and the more serious of them, unlike her sisters, who attend a regular prep school, Celina studies and learns at her adopted father's duel school. She doesn't speak much of her life before Skip adopted her but her sisters understand that she is serious about duel and doesn't know much of other social activities.
    Series the Character is from: Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Rin
    Description: Another of Yuzu's sisters and the most kind hearted, but also the most strict, alongside Yuzu, though without the use of a paper fan. She acts as the mother figure to her three sisters and usually goes grocery shopping as does the chores around their home. Like her sisters, she attends a regular prep school and a duel school run by their father.
    Series the Character is from: Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Lulu Obisdian
    Description: Another of Yuzu's sisters and the only one who has a older brother, who was also adopted by Yuzu's father, Skip, as well as longer hair than her sisters. Lulu cares for all her siblings and her father, often offering to help during the lessons of her father's duel lessons. Usually Lulu is the peace keeper of the siblings.
    Series the Character is from: Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V
    Other:
    [​IMG]

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Reserving Futaba Sakura {Persona]

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Reserving:

Luke Cage (Marvel)
    Thorax (MLP: FiM)
    Wong (Marvel)
    Robbie Reyes (Marvel)
    Aladdin (Disney)

will do character sheets later

5. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

Uh...hey guys. Been a while since I've been here, hasn't it?

Sorry for not posting recently, but I've been incredibly busy with other things as of late. I'm here to inform you that I'm not coming back...yet, and that any characters I've reserved/used are up for grabs.

Rest assured that I'll be back one day - I just don't know when it'll be, though.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

For some reason, I can't get on this site on my computer. So, using my iPad to say that because of that odd occurrence, I'm taking some time off from here. I'll try to see if I can find a way to get on, but til then, you all can control my characters so the story can continue

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Strange... have you tried using a different browser? If that doesn't work, another possible solution would be resetting your modem/router.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Character sheets:

Name: Gilgamesh
    Description: A former follower of Palkia who broke off his relation with the powerful Pokemon to form his own sect. Gilgamesh feels Palkia's actions do more harm than good for the universe's dimensions, and feels his extreme methods would somehow be more beneficial.
    Series Character is from: Final Fantasy V
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Ephemer
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Karl Mordo
    Series Character is from: Marvel
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Luke Cage
    Description: A bartender in Tokyo who happens to be a conduit with the ability of being completely bulletproof and extremely strong. Ever since his wife was killed from a gunfight, Cage made it his duty to stop crime wherever he sees it as he walks down the streets of Tokyo while wearing his dark hoodie.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Thorax
    Description: A changeling that betrayed Queen Chrysalis longs ago, wanting to explore the world beyond the changeling enclave in the African Savannah. Thorax now resides in the African kingdom of Wakanda, and is friends with Prince T'Challa.
    Series Character is from: MLP: FiM
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Wong
    Description: One of the followers of Palkia who maintain balance across the universe's dimensions. Wong is the guardian of many books and items that currently belong to Palkia, which include some Dimension Keys that were long lost.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Robbie Reyes
    Description: A demon who works as a car mechanic at Canelo's Auto and Body in Tokyo. Sometimes, Robbie performs vigilante work with his car under the name' Ghost Rider', killing people he feels deserve it due to actions they committed.
    Other:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name: Aladdin
    Description: A poor young man from Syria living in the streets. Once the civil war in Syria began, Aladdin decided to make something worthwhile in his life for a change, and joined the rebels in their fight against the government.
    Series Character is from: Disney
    Other:
    [​IMG]

9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Name: Guzma
    Description: The leader of the criminal gang Team Skull. Having been chased out of their home base in Alola, Guzma has moved his group to Japan in order to plan their comeback to Alola. Guzma sees Team Rocket as rivals in the Pokemon-stealing department.
    Series: Pokemon
    Other: Once had ties to Kukui, but they are unknown.

[​IMG]

Name: Plumeria
    Description: Admin of Team Skull, referred to as the group's 'Big Sis'. Plumeria is a cool-headed woman who looks after the members of Team Skull, treating them like younger brothers and sisters. Messing with them is one way to get on her bad side.
    Series: Pokemon
    Other: Despite her affiliation with Team Skull, she respects strong Trainers.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Reserving:

Exdeath [Final Fantasy V]
    Christine Palmer [Marvel]
    The Ancient One [Marvel]
    Moana [Disney/Moana]
    Maui [Disney/Moana]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Time to take two lovely young ladies with a a third cute girl.

Name: Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
    Description: A young former princess, Lunafreya is a oracle and a refugee hiding in Japan. She lives on the outskirts of the city, aiding those who come by to ask for her help. While she believes in the Christian faith, she does not go near the Tokyo Cathedral, fearing Frollo and what he would do to her. Lunafreya also has the ability to heal, which she uses if someone comes to her injured.
    Series the Character is from: Final Fantasy XV
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Cindy Aurum
    Description: Described as 'Cid's grease-monkey granddaughter', Cindy is a young mechanic who lives and works at her grandfather's work shop. She has many admired, if not for her skill with a wrench, more so for her appearance. Cindy is friendly, tomboy-ish, and willing to help those who need her mechanic skills.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Iris Amicitia
    Description: Iris is a young college student who attends Tokyo University, she often writes to her older brother, Gladiolus, who is away and hopes to see him again. Iris is friendly, studious, and often helps the other students on campus, offering to give tours of the school. She is a bit tough but also a bit childish, having a large Moogle toy.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Well, after having no internet for a while, we finally got back on it. Sadly, I came here to tell you all that I'm going to have to withdraw from the RP again, possibly permanently this time. Due to some circumstances, I won't be able to be online for very long and I have a lot of other things going on, which will leave me no time for the RP.

So, I'm afraid it's goodbye again. My characters are up for grabs for anyone interested. I'll still try to come by and see how things are going, though.

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I really wish you didn't have to leave Stache, but I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do. You were a great part of High School Days these past two years, and I was really looking forward to more of what you would post, but alas, that doesn't seem to be the case any longer. HSD's doors are always open for you if you wish to come back, and I can guarantee that you will be welcomed back instantly should you choose to do so in the future. Thank you for your contributions, and best of luck with your future endeavors.

Anyway, have some character sheets to do:

Name: Exdeath
    Series Character is from: Final Fantasy V
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Christine Palmer
    Description: A doctor residing in Castelia City in the American state of Unova who used to work with Doctor Stephen Strange. Though her relation with Strange has strained, she has warmed up to him and continues to aid him with medical emergencies.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: The Ancient One
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Moana
    Description: A young girl who lives in a group of islands in the Pacific Ocean known as Destiny Islands, generally secluded from the rest of the world. Moana comes from a long line of Keyblade wielders who sought to reconnect the world after the devastation of the Kyblade War a millennium ago.
    Series Character is from: Disney/Moana
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Maui
    Description: A Keyblade Master in charge of a temple located in a lone island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, guarding its secrets from dark forces. Besides being a skilled Keyblade wielder, Maui has the ability to shapeshift into other animals, which leads to increased difficulty for anyone willing to challenge him to a battle.
    Series Character is from: Disney/Moana
    Other:
    [​IMG]

And now that's out of the way, reserves:

King Regis [Final Fantasy XV]
    Jyn Erso [Star Wars]
    Cassian Andor [Star Wars]
    Saw Gerrera [Star Wars]
    Orson Krennic [Star Wars]
    Bodhi Rook [Star Wars]

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Character: Gentiana
    Description: Lunafreya's aide, Gentiana is a mysterious woman who stays at the Oracle's side. She is usually the one who gets groceries and supplies while Lunafreya stays at the house. Gentiana hopes that one day Lunafreya will be reunited with Prince Noctis and is willing to help her.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Umbra
    Description: One of Lunafreya's dogs who acts as messenger between her and Noctis, he carries a red notebook within the cloth around his neck and is able to travel very long distances to reach Noctis without exhaustion as well to deliver the messages between the two. Umbra is close to his owner and a fellow dog she owns named Pryna.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Pryna
    Description: Another dog that Lunafreya owns, she stays by Lunafreya's side while Umbra goes out to deliver messengers between her owner and Prince Noctis. When she was a puppy, she tried to deliver a message between Lunafreya and Noctis, but got hurt. After she was cared for by a kindly stranger named Prompto, she returned to her owner and decided to stay by her owne as Umbra picked to deliver messages between the two.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Quick reserves for now (will do character sheets later)...

Hekapoo (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
    Nebby (Pokémon Sun/Moon)
    Ignis Scientia (Final Fantasy XV)
    Master of Masters (Kingdom Hearts)
    Luxu (Kingdom Hearts)
    Skuld (Kingdom Hearts)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

So, I think it's no secret the past couple of months for HSD have been really inactive. Yes, we have faced periods of inactivity every now and then, but generally, things in HSD were still able to move on. But what has been happening recently is just ridiculous, and it has been frustrating to me personally as I nervously watch and wonder whether HSD will hit the month deadline of inactivity and get locked.

Now I don't want to blame anyone or point fingers. We all have been inactive at some point. Things happen that'll keep us from posting.

It could be schoolwork keeping you busy the whole time. I get it. I've spent 5 years of my life pursuing a degree in college, and gone through many highs and lows to finally achieve it, and much of it requires time away focusing on studying.

It could be a job that requires your focus the majority of the time. I get it. I have a government job that sometimes requires me to provide 24/7 support.

It could be that you need to spend more time with your family for whatever reason. I get it. Whether it be going to your cousin's wedding, attending the funeral of a family member you loved dearly, or even just spending time with your family on a fun vacation, these things happen all the time, and typically require your full attention.

It could be that you're facing writer's block. I get it. I've suffered from it countless times, so I know exactly how hard it is to think of just what to write.

So yes, while inactivity is bound to happen every now and then, prolonged inactivity like what HSD has been facing these past couple of months means that something is certainly wrong. So after talking with @NutheadBros about it, we've agreed to implement an inactivity rule.

From now on, once someone posts after you, you will have exactly one week to post something in the RP. If you feel like you couldn't meet the week deadline, then by all means talk to me or Nuthead, and tell us what is going on, and we'll see how we can help. But if we don't hear anything, and see that you haven't posted in a week, you will be approached by us, and asked why you haven't posted within a week.

Generally speaking, excuses involving things with life, such as work or family, will be taken into consideration, and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.

If the reason you aren't posting is because of writer's block, and you don't know what to do, then please, talk with me. As the expert on the HSD canon, I'll be more than happy to find something any single one of your characters could be doing in the RP's vast world. And if you're still having trouble, it's alright. I'll gladly accept very simple posts from you. So for example, if I see a post that simply contains the sentence "(Insert character here) ate an apple", I won't be bothered. I'd rather have you participating then taking too long to think of what to write.

However, if the reason you haven't posted is because you have no intention whatsoever of continuing with HSD, then we would have to ask you to do the sensible thing and leave the RP, as there are others who want to continue RPing, and your intentional inactivity would be holding things back for the rest of us.

Again, we only want to help, so if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me or Nuthead.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT!!

[First three or so seconds minus the Japanese speaker]

Alright folks, Nutty here with an important and special announcement. As of the evening of September the 8th I shall be on a hiatus of about a month or so...basically until October. So in the duration Roxam is hereby appointed all my characters for the most part and thus everyone will need to speak with him in regards to RP matters. Also to Plums, since I have already sent in my samples for the KHV Awards there is no need to worry. Before I go I am reserving or taking the following or something.

Robin *Female* [Fire Emblem]
    Lucina [Fire Emblem]

Also one final thing to note, the inactivity rule has been in effect for a while now, I have just been lazy in terms of updating the first post in the thread you are reading to note this.

So for now [until October] this is Nutty signing out, see you in October buddys!​

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

^ So yeah, what he said. Any questions, comments, concerns can be sent to me until Nuthead returns.

Anyway, since it's been a really long time since I reserved characters, reserving:

Atsuko "Akko" Kagari [Little Witch Academia]
    Sucy Manbavaran [Little Witch Academia]
    Chariot du Nord [Little Witch Academia]
    Amanda O'Neill [Little Witch Academia]
    Diana Cavendish [Little Witch Academia]
    Croix Meridies [Little Witch Academia]

EDIT:

Oh, and some character sheets that are way overdue:

Name: King Regis
    Description: The wise and fair king of the Kingdom of Lucis who is trying to resolve the crisis between the countries of Tenebrae and Niflheim. Though he loves his son, Noctis, more than anything in the world, he wishes that he would be more serious about his role as future king.
    Series Character is from: Final Fantasy XV
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Jyn Erso
    Description: A farmer who lives in South Africa with her father, Galen Erso, a renowned yet retired biologist in the country. While having a rebellious attitude, Jyn has a clear sense of right and wrong, something she picked up from her parents.
    Series Character is from: Star Wars
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Cassian Andor
    Description: A Mexican citizen who spent his whole life fighting the drug cartels rampant in his part of the country. Having fought the drug cartels for years has changed Cassian, making him resort to more harsher tactics to achieve a goal in a battle.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Orson Krennic
    Description: The defense minister of South Africa and a usual acquaintance of the Erso family. Krennic is aware of a dark secret regarding Galen Erso's knowledge of S-types and how to strengthen them to very destructive levels.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Saw Gerrera
    Description: A friend of the Erso family who has known them for years. Saw's body is full of cybernetic enhancements due to a battle he had some time ago with the one known as Shinnok, trying to save his friend Galen Erso from the fake god.
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Bodhi Rook
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Hekapoo
    Description: One of the followers of Palkia who maintain balance across the universe's dimensions. Hekapoo's main objective is to watch over the Dimension Keys, and keep track of where they all are for Palkia.
    Series Character is from: Star vs. the Forces of Evil
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Nebby
    Description: A Pokemon cared for by Hekapoo and intensely hates bags. Not much is known about Nebby other than the fact he came from a dangerous dimension.
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Ignis Scientia
    Description: An adviser to Prince Noctis of Lucis, as well as a close friend of the prince. Ignis is also known for his cooking skills, something he takes great pride in.
    Series Character is from: Final Fantasy XV
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Master of Masters
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Luxu
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name: Skuld
    Other:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

UPDATE!!

So apparently Mother Nature has decided to send me a new challenger known as Irma....so I'm going to be delaying my trip for a little bit. I would have made this joke funnier but this was early in the morning and you can't really joke about a Hurricane...mainly cause you can't punch a Hurricane and expect it to fly all over the place ala MHSD logic. So yeah hopefully I'll be away from the Hurricane and down in Orlando by Monday...so I guess I'm here just a bit longer.​

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Hey, at least you don't actually live in Florida and have to worry about this hurricane non-stop (like I am...)

Anyway, wanna make a few additional reserves:

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger [Little Witch Academia]
    Jasminka Antonenko [Little Witch Academia]
    Lotte Yanson [Little Witch Academia]
    Sean Spicer [Real Life / Saturday Night Live]
    R2-D2 [Star Wars]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.