RE: Mario's High School Days OOC/Signup

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Hey everyone. Um, I'm actually going to going to be on hiatus for a bit. Truth is, I've been struggling with ideas for the RP lately, and I think some time off will help.

If anyone wants to take over for my characters while I'm away, you all are free to do so.

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"From the desk of the Creative Team"

Okay, so considering the recent happenings going on in this RP along with the amount of characters left over along with various holes in the plot and everything else. I have decided to take some action and sit down to talk with everyone about the various changes and things that are about to happen.

The First Part....The Merger of the Nintendo High and Honnouiji Academy Students and Personel

Due to a combo of plot reasons and departures, our rival school will be merged with our own Nintendo High...meaning more students and staff along with conflicts and old family issues that still remain. Pretty much this means and I will admit...a clash between the uniforms of the schools too. This also means that all high-school age students and such will be AUTO-DEFAULTED to Nintendo High or Nintendo Elem. depending on age...flashbacks will be unaffected cause they're flashbacks.

But Nut, the plot already explained that the Honnouiji and Nintendo High Cooking Clubs were established by Jumpman and his wife. How does merging the clubs work then?

Simple, under all cases where one club is shared with another. The one under Nintendo High will lead with the members being integrated within, no changes to club staff is done. In summary...all clubs get more members.

Nut, what does this mean for the Uniforms? As we all know Goku Uniforms give their wearer power dependant on Star Levels and the Kamui [Godrobe] are Goku Uniforms on steroids.

Well, considering this is Nintendo High we're speaking of...the usage of said uniforms is not out of the question. But all Honnouiji students and staff will have to adhere to the Nintendo High Uniform Regulations...which we don't have a visual representation cause of my lack of artistic talent.

To end this part off I shall sum up what I just said in a wrestling metaphor. Nintendo High is WWE while Honnouiji is WCW...if you don't get it, look it up.

Onto Part 2....The Introduction of Temporary Reserves

The Concept behind Temporary Reserves is to allow temporary usage of characters who were either left behind by people leaving, characters specifically given to certain people, or characters who relate to the overall story but are not needed.

A temporary reserve can be told by using italics, easy as that

Part 3....The Case of Multiple Versions of People

This Issue stems from multiple existances of the same person and each shall be dealt with on a Case by Case basis

Nut, what does this exactly mean and how is it relevant at all?

Simple, it prevents instances where someone like Classic Sonic can co-exist alongside his Modern counterpart [Both are Organics and thus could cause issues] or explaining it like Metal Sonic and Classic Metal [Both are robots and thus can easily co-exist without issue] All Cases of it when compiled up will be plopped here along with the proper changes if needed.

Also....

Happy 3rd Anniversary RE:MHSD...even though we were late by a month, oh well!​

3. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

I'm officially back from my hiatus!

Due to some horrible writing experience on my part, a lot of my characters have had their stories put off. Since I feel it's too late to proceed with them, I'm letting a few characters go:

George [Rampage]
    Lizzie [Rampage]
    Ralph [Rampage]
    Dr. Veronica [Rampage]
    Eustace DeMonic [Rampage]
    Mr. Green [Clue]
    Colonel Mustard [Clue]
    Prof. Plum [Clue]
    Mrs. White [Clue]
    Miss Peacock [Clue]
    Miss Scarlett [Clue]
    Rosie Miles [Cold Case]
    Toya Miles [Cold Case]
    Nathan Ford [Leverage]
    Sophie Despereaux [Leverage]
    Parker [Leverage]
    Eliot Spencer [Leverage]
    Hardison [Leverage]

And now for a few reserves:

[​IMG]

Name: Phoenix Wright
    Description: A young upstart defense attorney. Can turn even the most hopeless trial around.
    Series: Ace Attorney
    Other: N/A

[​IMG]

Name: Redd White
    Description: Rich associate of Florent L'Belle, and one of Japan's wealthiest businessmen.
    Other: Rumored to be involved in a blackmail operation.

[​IMG]

Name: Gina Lestrade
    Description: A snarky street thief who picks pockets on the streets of Japan.
    Other: Has a deep disrespect for adults and authority.

[​IMG]

Name: Sherlock Holmes (the II)
    Description: Descendant of the famous detective. Inheriting his ancestor's name and detective skills, he does investigations for the government, even if they don't want him! While his deductions can be off the wall, he always reaches the right solution.
    Other: Is often at one-sided odds with law enforcement.

[​IMG]

Name: Winston Payne
    Description: A prosecutor who overestimates his ability.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Name: Gumball Watterson
    Description: A fun-loving, imaginative, rather optimistic, and a very mischievous cat. Along with his adopted brother, Darwin, Gumball attends Nintendo Elementary School, and is a part of Sammy Tsukino's class.
    Series Character is from: The Amazing World of Gumball
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Darwin Watterson
    Description: A former pet goldfish who, after growing legs and lungs, became the adopted brother of Gumball Watterson. Darwin is an overall happy and cheery individual, sharing Gumball's optimistic view of life.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Anais Watterson
    Description: Gumball's little sister, and the youngest member of the Watterson family (age: 4), yet happens to be the most intelligent among them (so intelligent that she was able to skip grades all the way to high school). Despite being a high school student, she still shows the tendencies of a four year old girl (such as owning stuffed animals and watching Nick Jr.-style shows).
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Nicole Watterson
    Description: The mother of Gumball who loves her family deeply and would do anything to protect them. However, she also suffers from a tremendous amount of emotional stress, and can quickly lose her temper, turning her into a rage monster.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Richard Watterson
    Description: Gumball's extremely lazy father who mostly does nothing but sit on the couch at home, watching television, and eating junk food. Richard is not wise, nor is he a good role model to his children in any way, yet he has good intentions, and loves his family all the same.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Penny Fitzgerald
    Description: A friendly girl who goes to the same class as Gumball in Nintendo Elementary School. Gumball has a huge crush on her, as does Penny on him, but the two never really openly expressed it.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Reserving:

Luke Skywalker [Star Wars]
    Queen Amidala [Star Wars]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  5. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Name: Bill Cipher
    Description: A triangular 'demon' who rules the S-Types of his dimension, a world of pure mismatched chaos. While he seems to be jovial and slightly crazy, this is all an act to hide his sinister nature. No one is quite sure why he comes to Earth or what his goals are.
    Series: Gravity Falls
    Other: Has a hidden weakness, yet no one knows what (or who) it is.

[​IMG]

Name: Patricia Roland
    Description: The warden for Japan's prison. Despite her job and the people she is surrounded by, Patricia is an affectionate woman who treats the prisoners, even those from the Crystal Order, like her children.
    Other: Is known for giving out kisses and hugs.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Renaming one reserve to...

Nightmare Freddy [Five Nights at Freddy's 4]

Also reserving

Nightmare Bonnie [Five Nights at Freddy's 4]
    Nightmare Foxy [Five Nights at Freddy's 4]
    Nightmare Chica [Five Nights at Freddy's 4]
    Nightmare Fredbear [Five Nights at Freddy's 4]
    Fredbear Plush [Five Nights at Freddy's 4]
    Nightmare [Five Nights at Freddy's 4]

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Name: Luke Skywalker
    Description: A retired Keyblade master who now spends his time in an undisclosed location, meditating and watching the balance of light and darkness. Prior to retiring, he was in charge of the Tower of Mastery in the Kalos region of France, training many Keyblade wielders into becoming Keyblade masters, including his own granddaughter, Korrina.
    Series Character is from: Star Wars
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Queen Amidala
    Description: ???
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Reserving:

Patrick Fitzgerald [The Amazing World of Gumball]
    Pierre Bellec [Assassin's Creed]
    Rhona Dinsmore [Assassin's Creed]
    Cham Syndulla [Star Wars]
    Officer Judy Hopps [Disney/Zootopia]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  8. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey guys, sorry to say this but I'm going through a writer's block at the moment and will be taking a small hiatus to get my act together. Until then, any of my characters are up for 'rent' (I'm still keeping them, but feel free to utilize them into the story) for whoever is interested. Who knows; maybe reading what you guys can potentially come up with might just be the inspiration I need to overcome this. Thanks for your time.

9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Name: Maya Fey
    Description: A spirit medium who often helps Phoenix with his cases. Skilled at her trade, being able to channel the dead through her body.

[​IMG]

Name: Nick Wilde
    Description: A fast-talking conman. Very clever and crafty in even the tightest situations. Sometimes a valuable source of information...when it pays well.
    Series: Zootopia

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Name: Officer Judy Hopps
    Description: A police officer in the Annapolis, Maryland area in America. Despite what she was told throughout her life, Judy Hopps proved naysayers wrong when she was able to successfully graduate from a police academy and become one of the best officers in her area.
    Series Character is from: Disney/Zootopia
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Too lazy to do other character sheets. Will do them later. Oh, and one more thing...

Reserving:

Frank Castle [Marvel/Daredevil]
    Sunburst [MLP: FiM]
    Nobu [Marvel/Daredevil]
    Elektra [Marvel/Daredevil]
    Hive [Marvel/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
    Ember [MLP: FiM]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Name: Medic
    Description: A strange being who has the power to heal wounds and injuries as her name implies. She's a mysterious person and it's unknown if she's friend or foe. However, Medic has watched Hikaru as Drive from the shadows and is waiting for the right moment to meet her.
    Series Character is from: Kamen Rider Drive
    Other:
    [​IMG]

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

Apologies for not posting much sicne about 3-4 days ago, had to work literally on removing malware and stuff as every time I came on KH-Vids, the viruses would jump me to a completely different site.

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Reserving the following

BB "Balloon Boy" [Five Nights at Freddy's] *not to be confused with the one AP has*
    Princess Hilda [Legend of Zelda]

and probably some others I cannot remember at the moment.

Also, I will be needing to have a chat in PM between myself and those with FNAF characters because stuff...that is all

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Long over due character sheets (and wow, there are a lot...) :

Name: Patrick Fitzgerald
    Description: Penny Fitzgerald's over-protective father who owns and works at his own construction company, named Fitzgerald Co. Limited. Patrick highly disapproves of Gumball Watterson interacting with his dauther, Penny, viewing him as nothing more than a troublemaker.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Pierre Bellec
    Description: A high ranking general in the French army who usually conducts exercises with NATO. He has close relations with the Japanese soldier, Arno Dorian, whose father he knew from the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999.
    Series Character is from: Assassin's Creed
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Rhona Dinsmore
    Description: A young woman who helps out at a homeless shelter in a small town in Scotland. Rhona is also very good friends with Merida, whose relation with her allowed Rhona to be able to convince Merida's father to help out the homeless in any way he can.
    Series Character is from: Assassin's Creed
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Cham Syndulla
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Frank Castle
    Series Character is from: Marvel/Daredevil
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Sunburst
    Series Character is from: MLP: FiM
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Nobu
    Description: Leader of a gang in Tokyo that calls itself 'The Hand'. Not much is known about Nobu, but he does have a desire for a certain and unexplained power.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Elektra
    Description: A mysterious girl from Matt Murdock's past during his days in college. She possesses a unique power that she never revealed to Matt, one that she rarely uses.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Hive
    Description: An S-type under the command of Astral, helping the Crystal Order in its fight. Though completely loyal to Astral, Hive isn't afraid to voice concerns or criticisms of actions undertaken by Astral, sometimes feeling the S-type leader is a bit too arrogant.
    Series Character is from: Marvel/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Ember
    Series Character is from: MLP: FiM
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Okay. Now that sheets are out of the way...

Reserving:

Chirithy [Kingdom Hearts]
    Bogo [Disney/Zootopia]
    Benjamin Clawhauser [Disney/Zootopia]

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Nutty here with a bit of a surprise...after about three years this has finally happened.
    [​IMG]

We finally have a logo!

Yes, I made it and it probably doesn't look as "Professional" as our RP Neighbors...but hey it's something.

Also reserving the following.

Sans [Undertale]
    Papyrus [Undertale]
    Hakaishin Beerus [DBZ]
    Whis [DBZ]
    Kuriza [Neko Majin/DBZ]
    Rose *originally Zero but we already have two of them* [Drakengard]
    W. D. Gaster [Undertale]

and also taking Mettaton [Undertale]
    and also retaking Black Yoshi [Supermariologan]

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  16. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Hey, sorry for taking so long to post. I've been busy and haven't been able to come up with any ideas.

I'm going to take a small hiatus to let things settle down and come up with ideas. Until then, whoever wants to manage my characters while I'm away are free to do so!

EDIT:

I'm afraid I might have to extend my hiatus for a good while.

I've been suffering from major writers block and lack of ideas. Also, I've gotten more things added on my plate so to speak, so I won't have as much time to spend making my posts and coming up with ideas.

So until I'm able to come back, I'm temporarily leaving the RP.

All of my characters are up for grabs, and if anyone takes them, they're yours. You don't have to give them back when or if I'm able to get back into the RP.

So, that's that. I will still be around to read new posts (hopefully it'll help me get ideas), so I won't be gone completely.

Until then, take care everyone!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Hope to see you back in the RP soon, Stache.

Now, as far as his character distributions go:

-Don Eppes [Numb3rs]
    -Shinnok [Mortal Kombat]
    -Spy Fox [Spy Fox]
    -Ahmet [Assassin's Creed]
    -Florent L'Belle [Ace Attorney]
    -Cassie Cage [Mortal Kombat]
    -Kotal Kahn [Mortal Kombat]
    -Erron Black [Mortal Kombat]
    -Sonya Blade [Mortal Kombat]
    -Johnny Cage [Mortal Kombat]
    -Castiel [Supernatural]
    -B. Orchid [Killer Instinct]
    -Tanya [Mortal Kombat]
    -Elise [Dan Vs.]
    -Patricia Roland [Ace Attorney]
    -Nick Wilde [Disney/Zootopia]
    -Dean Ambrose [Real Life / WWE]
    -D'Vorah [Mortal Kombat]
    -Ermac [Mortal Kombat]
    -Reptile [Mortal Kombat]

-Maxine Caulfield [Life Is Strange]
    -Chloe Price [Life Is Strange]

-Duck Hunt Dog [Duck Hunt]
    -Undyne [Undertale]
    -Amy [Total Drama]
    -Sammy AKA 'Samey' [Total Drama]
    -Fulgore [Killer Instinct]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466559652][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, reserving:

Aced [Kingdom Hearts]
    Ava [Kingdom Hearts]
    Gula [Kingdom Hearts]
    Invi [Kingdom Hearts]
    Ira [Kingdom Hearts]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  18. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Hey, everyone! So after some time away, I decided to come back to the RP. Things have settled down and new ideas are coming to me, so I think I'm ready to come back and contribute properly to the RP.

I think the problem was that I was working with too many characters at once (I think I had around 50?), so I'm going to start off with a smaller cast this time (maybe a maximum of 30), so I'm only reclaiming a small amount of characters I used to write for.

Daniella [Haunting Ground]
    Charlie Eppes [Numb3rs]
    Fiona Belli [Haunting Ground]
    Kitana [Mortal Kombat]
    Mileena [Mortal Kombat]
    Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero [Mortal Kombat]
    Murphy Pendleton {Silent Hill]

Nuthead and Roxam gave me some characters back, so I'm adding them too.

Amy [Total Drama]
    Sammy AKA 'Samey' [Total Drama]
    Tanya [Mortal Kombat]

If you've taken up any of my characters, don't worry about giving them back. They're yours to keep!

Anyway, time to bring in two new faces!

mimikyu.png

Name: Mimikyu
    Description: A wild Pokemon from a foreign land that stowed away on a boat going to Japan. It disguises itself as Pikachu in hopes to be loved.
    Series: Pokemon
    Misc.: Rumor has it that anyone who tries to look under Mimikyu's disguise will be struck with a strange disease.

kukui.png

Name: Professor Kukui
    Description: A Pokemon professor from a distant land. Kukui is a very friendly and much more casual professor than most. He studies Pokemon moves, and is so dedicated to his subject that he'll take direct hits from them just to learn more.
    Series: Pokemon
    Misc.: He is sometimes a guest speaker for aspiring Trainers.

And now some reserves to help me slowly build up a bit. As I start settling in again, I'll start using these characters:

Guzma [Pokemon]
    Plumeria [Pokemon]
    Widowmaker [Overwatch]
    Soldier 76/Jack Morrison [Overwatch]
    Reaper/Gabriel Reyes [Overwatch]

It might take me a while to get my first post-hiatus post up. I just need time to catch up with what's happened so far.

It's nice to be back. I genuinely missed you all.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

That's so awesome dude. It's great to see you back. I'm a little busy atm, but I'll send you a message later today to talk Alola Pokémon and including it in HSD.

20. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

soldier 76.png

Name: Jack Morrison AKA "Soldier 76"
    Description: One of the oldest and experienced commanding officers for the Japanese Army. Though most his fellows believe he should retire, Morrison does not see is age as an issue, being as skilled as soldier as ever.
    Series: Overwatch
    Other: No one knows exactly how old Morrison is. Without his mask, he still looks quite young.

reaper.png

Name: Gabriel Reyes AKA "Reaper"
    Description: Once a valuable member of the Japanese Army, a rumored falling out led to him switching sides to the Crystal Order. Despite following orders with little trouble, he treats his fellow members and superiors with little respect.
    Other: Because of their close, but unknown relationship, Morrison was hit the hardest by Reyes' apparent betrayal.

widowmaker.png

Name: Amélie Lacroix AKA "Widowmaker"
    Description: Once a happily married woman from Lumiose City, she was kidnapped, brainwashed and enslaved. She swore her loyalty to the Crystal Order after they rescued her from these conditions, aiding them with her impeccable sniping skills.
    Other: Anything related to her home country seem to trigger past memories for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.