Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Arendelle, Norway - Castle (Secured Room)~

Harold remained silent as he listened and spoke deeply. "Who says we're here to harm Queen Elsa and Princess Anna of Arendelle? You're obviously misunderstanding the situation, Me and my partner wish for their safety, however, as I'm sure you are aware, they are unable to do anything while Hans of the Southern Isles is in charge, no doubt when he has secured a guaranteed seat on the throne, Queen Elsa and Princess Anna will be redundant and we don't want someone who follows the World Order's beck and call to rule over this town.. So, I am offering a choice, Queen Elsa and Princess Anna can either stay here and be unable to do anything to help their people or leave right under Hans nose and get in proper contact with the Rebellion for aid, no doubt you are familiar with the restrictions the New World Order places on communications." Harold said, keeping a steady eye on the two Stormtroopers.

"However, we have no quarrel with you... It is admirable how you want to defend them but ultimately, it's not your decision to make, Queen Elsa, princess Anna, what say you? Reman a prisoner in your own country or leave with us and ensure your people are free from the rule of the New World Order." Harold aid and looked to the two Stormtroopers. "Attempt anything or get any funny ideas and my companion..." Harold shifted his head towards Kimberly who was armed with small rectangular device similar to that of a bomb by its mold and ahvign a countdown timer, of course, the shape was discernable but wherever or not it was a bomb, that was the question. "Will just show us how what happens when a big bang goes off, You see, unlike other Riders you're familiar with, I'm willing to use whatever means to ensure my survival, that's the difference between us." Harold stated rather darkly to intimidate the occupants within the room and it was spoken without any hesitation as Harold kicked forward a chest that was open behind him.

"You got a few minutes to decide what you'll do, either get in the trunk Queen Elsa and Princess Anna so we can take you away from this place or you can remain a prisoner under someone who doesn't care much about your people, it's your call, also... any attempts of bravery and well, I'm sure your imagination can do the rest." Harold stated calmly, he hoped Elsa made the right decision, he had an idea, if they could get those two, then they could use Saphir as an informant for Arendelle whiel the blame for Anna and Elsa's escape would be on them, thus giving Spahir the perfect cover to be a undercover agent aginst Hans, after all, nobody would question a person's loyalty when his lfie was at stake, all he ahd to hope was the Stormtroopers in the room weren't as stupid as the others.

-Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous turned his head at the steering wheel, seeing the TIE Fighters following them. "Let's see how you handle it." marvelous said, holding the wheel before spinning ti wildly to the right as the Galleon spun and the cannosn fired upon the TIE Fighters, except, they were nimble and the galleon was a bit ship. "All hands, be ready to transform. we're going to give our pursuers a surprise, Emma, you tend to our new guests and make sure they don't get in the way, keep them in the main room, Gokaigers, battle stations!" Marvlous said, produced his Ranger Key "Let's make it showy!" Marvelosu said as the Galleon opened it as the other Zords emerged from within it and formed the GokaiGalleon Zord as the Rangers were in the cockpit.

"Let's give our pursuers a show of our comeback." Marvelous stated.

~The Capital - Police HQ (Shooting Range)~

Kiriko watched as Vanitas left with his Stormtroopers. "I have to say, he is a bit young to be a Commander sir, I would swear he should be in High School studying if anything." Kiriko noted.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Entering the main room, Emma looked at the confused group and approached them, "Please don't worry. You need to stay here while Marvelous and the others face the TIE Fighters following us." "Where are we?" Harry asked, Emma said, "The Gokai Galleon, the ship of the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaigers. I was asked to make sure you were safe and stayed here til our pursuers were shook off."

Gai was in his own Zord, GoZyuJin which was in its form as GoZyuDrill to allow it fly in the sky and fired at the TIE Fighters.

[​IMG]

-English Countryside-

Dulcea kept quiet and put her staff back together and jumped, swinging her staff to hit Bellatrix and tossed some dirt into her eyes to keep her distracted while she changed back into her form as a owl to fly. 'Good luck, Black Ranger.' She thought, flying off.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

Rey patted Chibi Chibi and walked off to have some time to herself. When she saw no one was around, Rey let out her tears and crying, 'Rue..... You were one of my first friends........ Why........?' She put her hand over her face and cried, wishing that Rue had survived and promising herself to see the world and save it for her sake.

[​IMG]

-The Capital - Skyline-

Standing on the edge of a building, Gwen, dressed in her Spider-Gwen outfit, Gwen thought, 'Hmm, where to go? And what to do?' She removed her mask and stretched, sitting on the edge and looked out at the city.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan -Abandoned Construction Zone-

"It seems that you two are going to be careful using those coins that you have." Michal said, looking at Akira and Shintaro. Akira smiled and said, "It should be fine."Shintaro kept quiet, wondering if he should have stayed at the police station.

[​IMG]
    -Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area: Empty Office Space-

"So what do we do now?" Billy asked. "We're stuck in here and he's going on a suicide mission." He put his hand to his head and tried to think of something and figure out the best plan to get out and stop him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway - Castle (Secured Room)-

Noting that she was hearing Harold's voice or thought she was hearing it, Elsa took a breath and took Anna's hand, walking to the trunk. She looked at Saphir and Olaf, looking sad but since it was a unknown of the bomb was real, she needed to do what she thought was right.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hurricane, Utah-

Parking the DenLiner a few blocks from the pizzeria, the group of soon-to-be thieves got a look of the building that they would be stealing from later in the evening, all dressed in civilian clothing."Okay, we know what the outdoor looks like, but what about the inside?" Nico said, crossing her arms. Hermione thought and said, "Yuuki, can you get Vulpix with you and slip this into maybe the security room or someplace important?"

"What's that?" Ryotaro asked. Hermione said, giving Yuuki a card, "A calling card. If we're gonna be actual thief-like Rangers, we should try to be professional.""So why Yuuki?" Nico asked, Hermione told her, "She had seem to form a bond with Vulpix. So I'm allowing her borrow Vulpix for now."Nico and Ryotaro read the calling card:

O owner of this deciption for children's joy and happiness,
    we will come to steal your hostage of red and black tonight

~Kaito Sentai Lupinrangers.

"Wow, you made that?!" Ryotaro said, impressed. Hermione looked embarrassed, "If we get more hiatuses, I'll make the card look better." Nico smiled at her.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Inside Cassian’s U-Wing~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Jyn and the others were inside Cassian’s U-Wing, flying towards the Rebel hideout in Alaska, each was trying to process the destruction they had just seen earlier. “All of it…” Noctis commented, “An entire town obliterated in a matter of seconds.” “Unbelievable…” Ignis added. Walking towards Cassian (who was busy piloting the U-Wing), Jyn asked, “Is it true… you really know where my father is?” “I think so,” Cassian responded, “If I’m not mistaken, he should be in South Dakota, somewhere outside the city of Sioux Falls.” “So you’re Galen’s daughter?” Bodhi Rook asked Jyn. “You know him?” Jyn questioned Bodhi. Nodding, Bodhi replied, “I’m Bodhi, the pilot.” “You brought the message,” Jyn said. “Yes,” Bodhi replied, “Your father... he said I could get right by myself. He said I could make it right, if I was brave enough and listened to what was in my heart. Do something about it. Guess it was too late.” “It wasn’t too late,” Jyn said as she shook her head, trying to reassure Bodhi that he did good despite what happened to the town of Upington. “Seems pretty late to me,” Prompto scoffed. “No,” Jyn retorted, “We can beat the people who did this. My father’s message, I’ve read it. The New World Order has three S-types that they will be using as superweapons. But they have no idea there’s a really easy way to defeat them. You’re wrong about my father, Cassian.” After hearing what Jyn said to him, Cassian put the ship on auto-pilot as he got out of the cockpit, facing Jyn. “Jyn, your father is the one who enhanced those S-types,” Cassian told Jyn. “Because he knew they’d do it without him. My father made a choice. He sacrificed himself for the Rebellion. He’s rigged a weak point somewhere on those S-types,” Jyn retorted Cassian before turning to face Bodhi, “That’s why he sent you. To bring that message.” “Where is it?” Cassian asked, “Where’s the message?” “It was a letter,” Jyn replied. “You have that message, right?” Cassian asked, hoping for some good news from Jyn. But after a couple seconds of nothing but silence, Jyn shook her head with a disappointed look on her face, replying, “Everything happened so fast.” “Did you see it?” Cassian asked Bodhi, who simply shook his head in response. “You don’t believe me?” Jyn asked Cassian. “I’m not the one you’ve gotta convince,” Cassian replied. Overhearing the conversation that was happening, Noctis commented, “I believe her.” “That’s good to know,” Cassian sarcastically replied. “So, what are those weak points that your father mentioned?” Ignis asked Jyn. “I know each of these three S-type superweapons has a weak point somewhere in their body,” Jyn responded, “One blast to a weak point, and the S-type will be destroyed.” Turning to face Cassian, Jyn said, “You need to send word to the Alliance.” “I’ve done that,” Cassian responded. “They have to know there’s a way to destroy these S-types,” Jyn said, “They have to go to Scarif in the Maldives to get the plans.” “I can’t risk sending that,” Cassian responded, “That place is a New World Order military stronghold. It would be suicide.” “Then we’ll find my father,” Jyn suggested, “We bring him back, and he can tell the Alliance himself.” As he pondered Jyn’s suggestion for a bit, Cassian replied, “Okay… but first, we go back to Alaska. It may take time, but if we get approval, we’ll go find your father.” “Alright,” Jyn said as Cassian went back to the cockpit to continue piloting the U-Wing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle, Norway - Castle (Secured Room)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

‘Throne?’ Aveline thought to herself after hearing Harold mention Hans wanting it, even though that was not the way things work now, ‘For a Rebel, this guy clearly doesn't know how things work here.’ As for Saphir, he willingly listened to Harold, until the moment he said he had a bomb. “What?! A bomb?!” Saphir cried. “You know, if you’re trying to prove that Rebels are the more peaceful side, threatening us all with a bomb is not exactly a good way to help your case,” Loki told Harold. Nevertheless, as Saphir, Loki, and Aveline tried to think of what to do, they noticed Elsa and Anna walking towards the chest Harold told them to go to. “Elsa, no! I can’t let you go!” Saphir cried as he grabbed her hand, “It’s too dangerous!” “Uhh, I have to agree with Saphir on this,” Olaf added, “I mean, threatening us all with a bomb, this guy is really insane… and coming from me, that’s saying something.” Meanwhile, as Aveline and Loki were trying to think of what to do, the two had the same idea. Once Loki and Aveline nodded to each other to confirm what they planned to do, Loki told Saphir, “Sir… as much as I hate to admit it, we don’t really have much choice. We have to let Elsa and Anna go with them if we are to survive.” “What?!” Saphir cried, surprised by what Loki just said. “He’s right,” Aveline concurred with Loki as she walked towards Elsa, patting her on the back, “Go. Don’t worry, we’ll look after Olaf and Saphir.” “No, you can’t let them go like this!” Saphir cried. Switching his blaster to stun mode, Loki shot Saphir, knocking him out as he lay on the floor sleeping. Switching her blaster to stun mode as well, Aveline shot Olaf, who began to feel drowsy as he said, “Wow… didn’t know that would work on a snowman…” Falling to the floor as well, Olaf was asleep as he began snoring. “You win this round, Rider,” Loki told Harold. “We hope to see you soon, Anna, Elsa,” Aveline told the two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown: Outside~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A funeral service was currently being held outside the main Rebel base, honoring Rue, who was laid in an open coffin so that those close to her can see her one last time. Among the crowd in attendance were Dick Grayson, Ritchie, and Ritchie’s Pikachu, Sparky, who all had tears rolling down their eyes, as they were very close friends with Rue. Walking towards her coffin, Katniss and Haymitch tearfully looked down at their friend, seeing her deceased yet resting peacefully. As she placed a bouquet of flowers underneath Rue’s hands, Katniss bent down and kissed Rue’s forehead, whispering, “Goodbye… Rue.” Noticing Connor walking towards her, Katniss began weeping as she and Connor hugged each other tightly, with Connor trying to comfort her while trying hard not to cry himself. As Katniss was done and joined the crowd along with Haymitch, Connor faced the crowd, ready to speak. “We stand here today to honor a fallen comrade, and a very dear friend of mine... Rue…” Connor said as his voice was breaking and tears rolled down his cheek, “Some of you may have known her, and some of you may have not. Until a couple of months ago, I was not very familiar with Rue. But as soon as I became friends with her, I saw that she was someone very special. She always offered to help others, regardless of whether she knew them or not. Always willing to see the good in strangers. When I started the Rebel Alliance, I had no intention of involving Rue. I did not want to put her in harmful situations that the Alliance was bound to face. But she insisted on joining regardless of the dangers she knew that she would face. And despite my protests, she joined nonetheless, welcoming those seeking refuge from the New World Order and those who wished to join the fight for freedom. You can say… Rue is the perfect example of what it means to be a Rebel. From the moment she joined to her sacrifice, everything Rue has done has helped the Rebel Alliance. For that, I am truly grateful for what she has done. And yet, I still feel that I have failed her. I know I cannot guarantee the safety of every Rebel around the world, but when there are Rebels close to me, I feel it is my duty to protect them from danger. Yet, after what had happened to Rue, I realize such a promise can never be guaranteed. Is this what the New World Order wants?! For us to either give away our freedoms and submit to them or die?! It has been hard at times for me personally, but never harder than today… not since the Great Purge. Am I supposed to surrender?! To end this fight?! And accept a tyrannical rule over the world that I love?! No… I will never do such a thing…

I know that the people wish to be free, and that people like Rue fight to make it so,” Connor continued, “Even now, faced as I am with the harshness of this war, I refuse. Because I believe things can still change! I may never succeed. The Rebel Alliance may struggle for years. But we will not stop. I refuse to let Rue and every other Rebel who have sacrificed themselves to die in vain! I realize now that it will take time, that the road ahead is long and shrouded in darkness. It is a road that will not always take me where I wish to go, and I am not sure if I will live to see its end. But I will travel down it nonetheless. For at my side walks hope. In the face of all that insists I turn back, I carry on. The future of our land depends on those who are truly free. In the name of liberty, I will fight the enemy to my dying breath! That… that is my promise to you all.” After hearing Connor's inspirational speech, many of those in attendance cheered, pledging their support to him and the Rebel Alliance. Among those in attendance were Rini and Darien. Tears had been rolling down Rini's cheek as she had been listening to Connor's speech, while Darien, who had been holding Rini's hand the whole time, felt inspired after hearing what Connor had to say, and felt like maybe going along with him on his planned journey around the world would be good thing after all, though he realized this was something he would need to discuss with Serena and Sammy later on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Xigbar was about to grab the metallic suitcase with the Obelisk inside it, he and Creel both heard people screaming, as one person cried, “Oh my God! He’s got a gun!” Looking around, Xigbar and Creel eventually noticed Lance Hunter walking towards them, carrying a sniper…

[​IMG]

Pointing his sniper at Creel, Hunter quickly pulled the trigger. But as the bullet fired straight towards Creel, Creel quickly absorbed the metallic bench he was sitting on, turning his entire skin to metal. And because of that, once the bullet reached Creel, it ricocheted off of him, leaving him unharmed. “Oh no…” Hunter said to himself, dreading what was about to happen as he quickly turned and ran away. And just as Hunter expected, Carl Creel angrily got off his bench and ran after Hunter. Amidst all the commotion, local Stormtroopers and Cybermen arrived to the scene…

[​IMG][​IMG]

“Sir, what’s going on?” one of the Stormtroopers questioned Xigbar. “Creel just ran after a Rebel who tried to kill him,” Xigbar responded, “I want that Rebel dead!” “Yes, sir!” the Stormtrooper responded as he and his fellow Stormtroopers, along with some Cybermen, rushed to see where Hunter had run off to. Meanwhile, as Xigbar looked around, he noticed that the metallic suitcase that Creel brought had vanished, indicating that someone took it. “Great… this just isn’t my day…” Xigbar complained.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area: Empty Office Space~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Mace and the others continued trying to open the door, they heard the commotion that was happening outside. “That doesn't sound good,” May commented. “Oh great, now what do we do?” Shining Armor asked. “Use your head,” Mace responded as he and May looked at the horn on the pony's head, both getting the same idea. About a minute later, Jeffrey and Melinda were carrying Shining Armor as they charged towards the door while his horn was pointed towards it. “But I don't wanna use my head!” Shining Armor cried as May and Mace successfully used him to break the door open, finally freeing them. “Sorry about that, Shining,” May apologized to her pony friend. As he was groaning while feeling his horn, Shining Armor replied, “Don't worry, apology accepted.” “Alright guys, no time to waste,” Mace told the others, “May, Shining… the two of you along with me will deal with any Stomtroopers and Cybermen outside. Billy, take the device you worked on with Shelby and Kendall. Find Carl Creel, and stab him with device. Time to end this once and for all.” Mace then handed Billy the device he was just talking about, telling him, “Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Streets~

[​IMG]

As Peni Kimiko was walking back home from her after-school part-time job, a thief emerged from a nearby alley, quietly following her. Once the two were near the building where Gwen Stacy was, the thief tried to snatch the backpack that Peni had on her back, even though Peni was trying to fight back. “Hey! Let it go!” Peni cried as she tried to hold on to her backpack and not let the thief steal it, “HELP! Someone help!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~English Countryside~

[​IMG]

After getting hit and having dirt thrown into her eyes, Bellatrix screamed in anger as she rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them, noticing Dulcea was nowhere to be found. “I'll find you, you hear me?! I'LL FIND YOU!!” Bellatrix angrily yelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Police HQ (Shooting Range)~

[​IMG]

Funny you should mention that,” Looker responded to Kiriko after hearing her comment on Vanitas’s age, “I could’ve sworn I remember someone going by the name of Vanitas being taken to the juvenile detention center many months ago, though my memory may be a bit hazy. Then again, it could simply have been a coincidence. Oh well…” The police chief then detransformed as he headed towards the exit…

[​IMG]

If you’ll need me, I’ll be at my office,” Looker informed Kiriko.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City, France: Tower of Mastery~

Luigi had went up to Bellec's room before knocking on the door calmly explaining. "Hello, Mr. Bellec? It's me, Luigi...I'd like to ask you something."

Meanwhile, Mario had went off to find Makoto only to find her alone in thought. Mario walked up to the brunette before tapping her shoulder. "Excuse me?" Makoto jumped and turned her head. "Oh...Mario, it's you. What's up?" Mario blinked. "Not much, but I wanted to ask you something...can you handle a long night drive?" Makoto stared at Mario before she asked. "Let me guess, Mona told you he could turn into a car?" Mario nodded. "Mhm, and we're going to need him if my plan is to work." The brunette placed a hand on her hip. "Oh?" Mario nodded again and explained to Makoto about the plan to leave to get to the Hidden Palace and leave tonight. Makoto sighed in thought. "It would be a long shot though, traveling from France to Scotland in the middle of the night with all of the things out there." Mario placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, I don't want you to over-exert yourself. Morgana said we'd be talking this over after dinner. Although are you okay?" Makoto gasped. "Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about my older sister. She's still back in Japan...who knows what she's doing with the court system abolished." Mario nodded and stepped out of the room.

~DenLiner~

"As much effective as that would be, I would suggest a better option." Aoi said before taking the calling card and handed it to Rose. "Quietly sneak inside and hand this to the Purple Guy." Rose nodded and sunk through the floor as Aoi explained. "If he caught wind of that Vulpix, then it would raise suspicions that would make aware of the S-Types that someone they are fighting is a trainer or owner of Pokémon. Better safe than sorry."

~Utah: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria~

Rose quietly appeared in the kitchen making note that there was a lack of cameras present and quietly snuck around the back area, any S-Type she had come across she had quickly knocked out to avoid detection. Once she had arrived at the office, she quietly slid the card inside and vanished in an instant.

Inside, the Purple Guy saw the card slide through and picked it up, he opened the card and began to read it, his eyes widening. "Looks like some intruders want to enter my base...let's see them try..." An S-Type rose through the floor looking much like a worn animatronic of a young girl. "Daddy, what was that?" The Purple Guy looked at her. "A card, we have intruders coming...get the S-Types here ready for battle." The girl nodded and sunk through the floor.​

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway - Castle (Secured Room)~

Harold watched as Anna and Elsa made their way forward and observed the talk. "I'd watch your step as you enter." Harold said deeply as a warning before the two royal members disappeared within the trunk, when it was clear, he closed the trunk as it locked and the Troopers remained cautious saying he won this battle. "But of course, we'll just..." Harold gestured as Kimberly left the timer on the table. "Leave this here in case you get any ideas of attacking us from behind, it's been a pleasure working with you both." Harold said and the he picked up the trunk, eyes still on them and he and Kimberly stepped back and out of sight as they went around a corridor, Harold grabbing Kimberly's hand before they apparated.

-Unknown location-

The two appeared out of thin air in a field as Kimberly gasped for air, it wasn't a sensation getting sued to, squeezed through a straw as she asked where they were. "Somewhere in Scotland… woo boy." Harold cancelled his transformation and fallen to his knees, long distance apparition was not wise, not unless you were used to travellingg long distance, why else were Portkeys invented?

Kimberly asked if that was really was a bomb she held in her hands and Harold laughed and she clearly lost the joke. "No, that wasn't a bomb, that was your box standard clock on a countdown timer with some junk transfigured to look like it was an explosive." Harold said and Kimberly had her mouth agape, asking if he just... pranked the guards and the members of royalty just to get Anna and Elsa. "Yup~! I do play a convincing villain don't I? I'm not that cruel to kill people when everyone can live, besides, those NWO guys need to learn when to take a joke while at the same time, make them realize they just been duped and lost two important figures." Harold said and Kimberly could not believe it.

"Oh don't look at me like that, you should see the Marauders in Hogwarts, apparently their pranks were quite a legend in that place, of course, I never met them... now let's see to our guests because no doubt they are terrified they have just been kidnapped by an evil Rider and his accomplice." Harold said and transfigured the trunk into a suitcase to be more compact and unlocked it, steeping into and Kimberly following, the lid shutting and locking.

-Suitcase-

Harold clambered down the stairs as the place was very well lit, the two royal members of Arendelle standing in a corner, holding one another until they saw their two new guests. "Well, not exactly how I planned to rescue you Elsa but well, here I am as promised." Harold said with a smile.

-Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous spun the wheel as the GokaiGalleon Sword sliced and diced the TIE fighters in pursuit before reforming back into the ship and the other zords, heading for the Atlantic Ocean as the ship made a gradual descent and the ship shook as it was not just floating on the ocean. "Takes care of that... now let's see what we salvaged up." Marvelous said to his crew and made their way towards where their new find was.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-The Capital-

Hearing the shout, Gwen pulled her mask back over her face, then ran and jumped from the edge, firing a web line to watch the attempted theft. Landing, Gwen sighed. "Man......." She fired a web line to grab the bag then shot another one to wrap the thief, pulling him close. "I believe the nice little girl said to let go of the bag." She said, looking at the thief. "Now, let go."

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma looked as the crew came to see their new additions. Harry removed his mask and looked at them, saying as he held his beaten Pokemon partner, "Never expected to meet actual pirates. Thought they only existed in those fairy tale stories I read as a kid." "Yes, but why did you save us?" Lily asked. "We have nothing of value to take."

"It was because of me." Emma said. "I saw you all in trouble and asked Marvelous to save you all. Since I'm a pirate-in-training, that probably doesn't make me a good pirate." "You did good." Luka said. Joe looked at Marvelous, asking his captain and long time friend, "What do you think, Marvelous?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rey calmly walked up to the coffin and gently placed a wooden craved figure of a mocking jay on the lid. She bowed, 'Farewell, Rue..... I promise to travel and save this world for you....' She quietly let her tears fall and covered her mouth, then turned and walked away.

Serena stood with her friends, keeping quiet and honoring Rue's last actions. Kengo held Chibi Chibi, keeping quiet while Asuna closed her eyes, shaking as she tried not to cry.

[​IMG]

-Downtown Chicago-

'Alright, my target if I recall is bald, so he should be easy to find.' Billy thought to himself. He ran through the crowd, sending kicks and punches to the Storm Troopers, looking around. He saw Creel and thought, 'There!' He ran to him and pierced his arm with the device. 'Hope this works.'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

Kimberly lowered her mask and hood, breathing. Elsa was surprised. "Wait, is that really you, Harold? I thought the voice was familiar but I didn't think that it was actually you." "It's hard to believe you two know each other." Kimberly said, looking at her and her sister. Anna looked at Kimberly, curious about her outfit.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Den-Liner-

Hermione looked at her mask while Nico sat with Ryotaro and Yuuki, Vulpix looked up at her. 'I hope I have the courage and strength to do this.' Hermione said to herself. 'If we succeed, we'll be on the run. Like Harry and Ron....... But that would mean at some point, I'll run into them...'

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Kyoto, Japan - Park~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Croix led a group of Cybermen and Stormtroopers who were investigating the area and questioning people nearby about the battle that had taken place with the Rebels, one of the Stormtroopers handed her a tablet, saying, “The Rebels got away with the rod. But a nearby camera was able to catch a quick glimpse of them.” Taking a look at the tablet, Croix saw an image showing Akko and the other Rebels battling Stormtroopers and Cybermen earlier in the day. However upon examining the image, Croix raised her eyebrows once she noticed Ursula, recognizing her. ‘Could it really be…?’ Croix thought to herself as she was fixated on Ursula in the image, 'Well, well, well... how long has it been, old friend?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Holonet News Transmission~

[​IMG]

This is Malva with the only news that matters, the Holonet News,” Malva stated on the only existing news channel on Earth right now, “Let’s go live to The Capital where New World Order representative, Sean Spicer, is having a town hall meeting with local citizens about current affairs.” The transmission then cut to live footage in a hall in a building somewhere in The Capital, where citizens were seated, waiting for Sean Spicer to arrive. Eventually, the representative from the New World Order arrived with two Stormtroopers by his side, getting behind his podium and facing the crowd, ready to speak...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Alright, good evening,” Spicer greeted the crowd, and began to raise his voice in anger, “Alright, SETTLE DOWN! SETTLE DOWN! SETTLE DOWN! BEFORE WE BEGIN, I KNOW THAT MYSELF AND YOU GUYS HAVE GOTTEN OFF TO A ROCKY START! IN A SENSE, WHEN I SAY ROCKY START, I MEAN IT IN THE SENSE OF ‘ROCKY’ THE MOVIE, BECAUSE I CAME OUT HERE TO PUNCH YOU! IN THE FACE! AND ALSO, I DON’T TALK SO GOOD! NOW I’D LIKE TO BEGIN TODAY BY APOLOGIZING ON BEHALF OF YOU, TO ME... FOR HOW YOU HAVE TREATED ME THE PAST COUPLE OF MEETINGS! AND THAT APOLOGY IS NOT ACCEPTED! BECAUSE I’M NOT HERE TO BE YOUR BUDDY! I’M HERE TO SWALLOW GUM, AND I’M HERE TO TAKE NAMES!” Sean Spicer then took out a bottle of Mentos Gum from his pocket, and started pouring lots of gum into his mouth, chewing them all at once. “OKAY, NOW LET ME WAVE SOMETHING SHINY IN FRONT OF YOU MONKEYS!” Spicer yelled as he chewed. Spicer then took out all the gum from his mouth, sticking it in the podium in front of him. “I’LL GET BACK TO YOU!” Spicer yelled at the gum before turning his attention back to the crowd, “As you know, Supreme Leaders Al Mualim and Harold Saxon announced that the United Kingdom will be renamed to Galar by next week. When they made the announcement, those in attendance responded with a STANDING OVATION, WHICH LASTED A FULL 15 MINUTES! AND YOU CAN CHECK THE TAPE ON THAT! EVERYONE WAS SMILING! EVERYONE WAS HAPPY! THE MEN ALL HAD ERECTIONS! AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE WOMEN WAS OVULATING LEFT AND RIGHT! And no one, no one was sad. Okay, those are the facts forever and there’s something else.” Taking out a piece of paper, Sean Spicer began reading from it, “We got something... ‘X’, 3, 4, capital ‘P’, capital ‘T’, 8, 4 - hang on, wait a minute, that’s my email password, forget that one. Alright, NOBODY WRITE THAT- STOP WRITING THAT DOWN!” As Spicer was angrily shaking his head, he put the piece of paper away, continuing, “Now, onto the Supreme Leaders’ schedule for tomorrow. At, 12:30 p.m., the Supreme Leaders will host an encore screening of ‘Finding Nemo’. Okay? The story of a clownfish trying to find his son. Okay? Everybody likes that. Then at 3:00 P.M., the Supreme Leaders will order a public execution for 500 possible Rebels that were apprehended today. BUT 'NEMO'! Good stuff. Okay, so if nobody has any questions, I’m gonna g-” The crowd then quickly began asking questions simultaneously. “Okay, we’ll do a couple questions. Go. How ‘bout... Glenn… BOO! Go ahead,” Spicer said, picking Glenn, a familiar face at these town hall meetings (and someone who constantly gets on Sean Spicer’s nerves) to ask a question. “Yeah... I wanted to ask about rumors of a town in South Africa getting vaporized from a possible New World Order superweapon being tested out,” Glenn asked. “Yeah, there was no test. It’s fake news,” Spicer instantly replied. “I’m… sorry?” Glenn questioned. “It’s not a test, assuming it even happened in the first place. The superweapon test is not a test, which makes it not a test,” Spicer replied. “But you just called it a test,” Glenn commented. “BECAUSE I’M USING YOUR WORDS!” Spicer replied with a loud voice, “YOU SAID TEST. YOU SAID TEST, NOW I’M SAYING-” “I’ve read a Tweet from a local over there say, and I quote,” Glenn interrupted Spicer as he was quoting a Tweet he read online, “‘They had a freaky superweapon, and they decided to test it out on’-” “Yeah, exactly,” Spicer interrupted Glenn, “You just said that. That guy’s Tweet is quoting you. It’s your words. He’s using your words when you used the words and he uses them back, it’s circular using of the word, and that’s from you.” Extremely confused by what Sean Spicer just said, Glen exclaimed, “... What?!” “Seriously Glenn, are you going to start with this right out of the gate, Glenn?” Spicer questioned Glenn, “I mean, what... do you want me to take my nuts out so you can get a better kick at them?” As Spicer continued berating Glenn, the two Stormtroopers that had accompanied him whispered to each other on reporting the person on Twitter that Glenn mentioned about so that New World Order forces can apprehend him in South Africa in order to prevent him from spilling any details on the New World Order’s superweapons to the public. “OKAY, UH… SIT DOWN GLENN!” Spicer ordered Glenn, “Who here, just by a show of hands, who here hates Glenn?” As Sean Spicer raised his hand, no one else did. Nevertheless, Spicer said, “Right, everybody? One, two, three, infinity. Ha, see? Let the record show that everyone raised their hands because everybody hates Glenn. Next question, go.” A woman from the crowd then asked, “Uh, yeah, I would like to ask what will the New World Order do now that Rebels have secured control of Shalour City in France.” “Yeah, that's a dumb question,” Sean Spicer scoffed, “That’s a stupid question. SIT DOWN, GLENN!” “My name is not Glenn,” the woman who just asked Spicer a question responded. “I KNOW,” Spicer said, “I’m just saying ‘Glenn’ like in a general ‘Glenn’. It’s… IT’S YOUR WORD! IT’S YOUR WORD! Next, go.” Another woman in the crowd asked, “Yeah, I’m also thinking about Shalour City. Like… is the New World Order going to do anything about the Rebels there?” “Yeah, all right, you guys…” Spicer said as he was shaking his head, close to losing his temper, “You guys still aren't getting it. Uh, you need some props? My words too big, I got to show you in pictures? Great, okay, here we go.” Spicer then took out two boxes from under the podium, placing them right next to him where the crowd could see them. “WHEN IT COMES TO THESE SITUATIONS, THE SUPREME LEADERS…” Sean Spicer yelled as he pulled out a picture of Supreme Leaders Al Mualim and Harold Saxon from one of the boxes before putting it back in, “... HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER…” Spicer continued as he took out a phone charger from a box to represent the word ‘power’, “... TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY, INCLUDING KEEPING THINGS A SECRET…” Spicer continued as he took out a piece of paper with a question mark on it to represent the word ‘secret’, “...THAT WAY, THE ENEMY WON’T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT…” Spicer continued as he took out a picture of a surprised Pikachu to represent the Rebels not knowing to expect, “...OKAY? AND THE SUPREME LEADERS WILL NOT…” Spicer continued as he took out a rope tied in a knot from a box to represent the word ‘not’, “...BE DETERRED…” Spicer continued as he took out a plastic object that looked like actual turd from a box to represent the second syllable in the word ‘deterred’, “... IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST THE RADICAL REBELS…” Spicer finished as he took out a bell from a box to represent the second syllable in the word ‘Rebels’. Once he was done, Spicer threw the boxes to the side, and walked back to his podium, asking, “Does anybody else have any questions?” “Yeah, umm… are you okay?” a woman from the crowd asked Sean. Angered by what the woman just asked, Spicer grabbed his podium, and walked towards her, using the podium to shove her back into her seat, and repeatedly hit her with it as he said, “TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! YOU LIKE THAT?! YOU LIKE THAT, DORK?! YOU LIKE THAT, DORK?!” Once Spicer was done and put the podium back where it was, he continued glaring at the woman as he continued, “YOU CANNOT COME AT ME LIKE THAT! I WILL PUT YOU IN THE CORNER WITH THE GUY WHO WAS CAUGHT SPREADING FAKE NEWS!” Spicer then pointed to the corner to indicate who he was just referring to, where an old man with glasses was locked inside a cage…

[​IMG]

Fake news?” the old man wondered out loud after hearing what Spicer said about him, “All I did was call for a taxi cab.” “EVERYBODY JUST COOL OUT, ALRIGHT?!” Spicer angrily yelled, “Uh, I’ll accept one last question. Yeah, I’ll take this loser.” A man in the crowd who was just referred to as a ‘loser’ by Spicer asked, “Yes, uh… I got a question about all these public executions that are happening… isn’t it a bit excessive?” Instead of responding, Spicer took out a water gun, squirting the man with water. “What… are you doing? What are you doing?!” the man cried as he was getting soaked. “THIS IS SOAPY WATER AND I’M WASHING THAT FILTHY LYING MOUTH OUT! THAT’S WHAT I’M DOING!” Spicer yelled, “Alright, I think that’s enough for today. Spicy’s uh, gonna go bye-bye right now, I need a big-boy nap. I will be woken up exactly one minute before tomorrow’s town hall meeting.” “Umm, actually, there’s no town hall meeting scheduled for tomorrow,” the man who was squirted corrected Spicer. Spicer then grabbed his podium, and angrily started hitting the man with it, as other members of the crowd slowly started exiting the hall, not wanting to suffer the wrath of Sean Spicer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Everybody out! Move!” Lance cried as he smashed through a glass window, landing in the lobby of a building as he turned around and saw Creel was right behind him. Gasping, Hunter noticed Creel changing the structure of his right arm to metal, ready to smash Hunter with it. Quickly jumping out of the way, Hunter avoided Creel’s attack, who smashed a piano in the lobby instead. Hunter then decided to go for a quick attack, punching Creel twice from the side. But as expected, measly punches couldn’t do much to stop Creel, as the Inquisitor simply punched Hunter with his metal arm, knocking him to the floor. Watching Carl Creel slowly approach him, Lance quickly got up, grabbing a nearby fire extinguisher, and tried to swing it at the Inquisitor. However, Creel easily grabbed the fire extinguisher with his metallic hand, tossing it aside, and then kicking Hunter, sending him flying towards a corner in the lobby. As Hunter was slowly trying to get up while thinking of a way to deal with Creel, he noticed the Inquisitor slowly approaching him. “I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, pal,” Creel warned Hunter, “This is really gonna hurt.” But before Creel could hurt Hunter, it was then that Billy surprised Creel from behind, piercing his arm with the device he built. Creel then began to groan as the device began to take effect, putting a stop to his ability to absorb different kinds of materials. However, since Creel had been using his powers to avoid turning to stone after having touched the Obelisk just like Cassie Cage from the previous day, losing his powers meant that there was no escaping this fate. And just like that, Creel completely turned to stone, becoming a lifeless statue permanently. Panting, Lance slowly got up, telling Billy, “Thanks, mate. I owe you one.” Just then, Jeffrey Mace arrived to the scene after having dealt with some Stormtroopers outside…

[​IMG]

Sir…” Hunter greeted Mace, knowing how awkward it was for him given how he had earlier locked Mace and the others inside an empty office space. Noticing that Billy had successfully used his device to put an end to Carl Creel, Mace told Billy and Lance, “Let’s head back to the hideout before more New World Order reinforcements come.” “Okay…” Lance responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG]

Gasping as he quickly woke up, Saphir found himself in a different room then where he was not too long ago, lying on a couch, and noticing that the only ones who were in the room with him were Aveline and Loki…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oh good, you're awake,” Aveline said as she and Loki approached him. “What happened?!” Saphir questioned, “Where are Elsa, Anna, and Olaf?” “Well, Olaf's still asleep after we had to stun him,” Loki replied, “We had to do the same for you. Our apologies. This wasn't how we wanted things to go.” “Wait… you did what to me?!” Saphir questioned, shocked to hear that Loki and Aveline stunned him and Olaf. “We didn't have much of a choice,” Aveline replied, “It was either letting that crazy Rider kidnap Anna and Elsa, or risk having a bomb kill us all.” “But it turns out that the Rider was just bluffing,” Loki added, “That bomb he threatened us with was just a fake.” “So Elsa and Anna… they're really gone?” Saphir asked. “Yes, but we do have some good news,” Aveline responded as she handed Saphir a small device with a screen zooming in to what appeared to be a map of an area in Scotland. “What's this?” Saphir asked. “Before the Rider took Anna and Elsa, Aveline patted Elsa on the back, placing an extremely small tracker on her,” Loki replied, “It's so small it can't be seen with the naked eye.” “And right now, they appear to be somewhere in Scotland,” Aveline added, pointing to the map on the device she gave Saphir. “So… I can find them?” Saphir wondered out loud as he stared at the map on the device's screen. “Certainly,” Loki responded, “Just let Hans and Larxene know about the tracker. Shame we won’t be able to assist.” “How come?” Saphir questioned. “We’ve been summoned by Captain Phasma,” Aveline answered, “We have an important mission in France.” “When you do find Anna and Elsa, tell them we said hi,” Loki added, “Best of luck, sir.” “T-thanks,” Saphir thanked Aveline and Loki as they left the room. Moments later, Saphir heard someone approaching his room. Looking around, Saphir quickly hid the device Aveline gave him in a nearby drawer. Once he did that, Saphir noticed Hans and Larxene enter the room, led by his brother, Demande…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Saphir! I came as soon as I heard! Thank goodness you are alright!” Demande exclaimed as he walked towards his brother, hugging him, “Did the Rebels harm you?” “N-no,” Saphir responded, “I’m fine.” “Do you know where those Rebel scum escaped to?” Hans questioned Saphir. Thinking back to the tracker that Aveline told him about, Saphir was about to tell Hans and the others about it, but as he thought about it, Saphir realized that perhaps it was best that he try finding Elsa and Anna himself rather than rely on the others. “Uh… no, I don’t know where they are,” Saphir lied to Hans. “No matter,” Larxene commented, “Wherever those Rebels are, the New World Order will find and deal with them appropriately.” As Hans and Larxene left the room, Demande asked his brother, “Is there anything you need brother?” “N-no… I just need some time alone,” Saphir responded. “Of course, take your time,” Demande said, “If you need me, I’ll be discussing important matters with Hans and the Inquisitor.” Nodding, Saphir watched as Demande left the room. Once he was sure he was all alone, Saphir took out the tracking device from the nearby drawer where he hid it. “I’ll find you, Elsa… I promise…” Saphir quietly said to himself as he stared at the device’s screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sometime after Rue's funeral, Connor was back inside the base, discussing something with Lt. Surge and Adewale. Approaching them was Thor, who wanted to say something to Connor…

[​IMG]

Umm, Connor? May I have a word?” Thor requested. Surprised to see Thor approach him, given the rocky history between the two due to Connor's father being the one responsible for permanently crippling Thor's father years ago, Connor replied, “Of course.” Nodding, Connor signaled Surge and Adewale to leave him and Thor alone for a bit, and the two nodded back, leaving the area. “So, I assume you arrived yesterday?” Connor asked Thor. “Yes, that's correct,” Thor replied, “Anyway… I just wanted to say… I'm sorry. I know I always looked at you as someone who was responsible for what happened to my father, that you were no different than Haytham Kenway. But… ever since I came here, hearing of all the good you have done, and the good you continue to do, as well as your speech during Rue's funeral... I realize that, for all these years, I have misjudged you. You truly are nothing like your father. You are a very good person, Connor, and I feel ashamed that my anger prevented me from seeing that. I hope you can forgive me.” Smiling, Connor placed his hand on Thor's shoulder, telling him, “There is no need to apologize. You had every right to feel what you felt. By coming here, I know you wish to fight for a cause we both support, and for that, I am grateful. We cannot let the past define us. Instead, we need to keep moving forward. Are you willing to do that, Thor?” Smiling as he nodded in response, Thor shook Connor's hand, replying, “Now and forever, Ratonhnhaké:ton."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sometime after Rue's funeral, Darien approached Sammy, Rini, and Serena, wanting to discuss something with them. “Hey Darien, what's up?” Sammy asked. “Well, I've been thinking a lot about the journey that Connor said he was going to take starting next week,” Darien replied, “And, well… after hearing what he just said at Rue's funeral… I feel like I have to help him. I can't explain it, but I have this feeling inside me that I must help him out no matter what. But, I can't do this without having you guys with me, because I made a promise to your parents that I would look after you. I know Rini said she wanted to go on this worldwide journey. But what about you, Sammy, Serena? What do you think?” “Hmm, you know, I always wanted to go out and see the world,” Sammy responded, “I'd love to tag along.” Smiling after hearing Sammy's response, Rini asked Serena, “What about you, Serena? Can we all go? Please?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Nikolai and Natasha were busy planning for their next mission, the two noticed the door open, with Sabine entering from outside…

[​IMG]

What is it?” Nikolai asked. “See for yourself,” Sabine responded as she moved aside, allowing Finn to enter the Rebel hideout…

[​IMG]

Finn?” a surprised Natasha wondered out loud as she noticed Finn. “What are you doing here?” Nikolai asked. “What does it look like?” Finn questioned, “I’ve been thinking about it, and I thought I’d help you Rebels out a bit more.” “Really?” Natasha happily asked. “Yep,” Finn responded, “But… I’d like three thousand Gil for a mission from now on.” “Forget it,” Nikolai told Finn, “1500 Gil. No more than that.” Shrugging, Finn replied, “Fair enough. You got a deal. Now if you’ll excuse me, I think I’m gonna call it a night. If you need me, you know where to find me.” As Finn exited the hideout, Natasha smiled, happy that Finn decided to join the Rebels for good this time. “It’s about time he realized that he should help us,” Nikolai commented, “To be honest, I feel quite relieved. Part of me was worried he would give our location to the New World Order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Streets~

[​IMG]

As the thief whimpered after getting webbed by Gwen, Peni was awed by the sight of Spider-Gwen herself. “I… I can’t believe it!” Peni cried, “It’s really you! I’ve read so much about you, saw some shaky cam videos of you online, but I never thought I’d ever get rescued by you! This is so awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery - Pierre Bellec's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Bellec and Korrina were having a drink together while also planning on how to defend Shalour City from any future attacks, the two noticed Luigi come in, wanting to speak with Bellec. “What is it?” Bellec asked Luigi.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City, Tower of Mastery~

"Well..." Luigi started as he stepped into the room and looked at the two. "...I came here because myself, Mario, and some others plan on leaving Shalour City after dinner. You see when we fought off the New World Order earlier, one of Astral's drones managed to sneak in and spot us before Mario and I quickly killed it. Unfortunately Mario and I knew Astral would figure out we are still alive. Anyway to get to the point I was wondering if it would be possible to get some of those Sonic Stabilizers just in case we have to deal with Cybermen on our way."

~Shalour City: Tower of Mastery, Part II: Electric Boogaloo~
    Neru and Pyrrha soon met up with C.C. as Pyrrha was decked out in Stormtrooper gear while carrying her sword and shield on her back, Neru pointed at Pyrrha and said. "Well, what do you think?" C.C. looked at Pyrrha with a tilted head. "Hmm, I'm not sure..." The green haired woman walked over and casually placed her hands on Pyrrha's chest and rear before getting a feel of the armor, Pyrrha blushing red as this was going on. "It feels like it's fit and tight, but does it really need to still be white? You could probably make it a better color that could blend in better. Not to mention there would still need to be changes to the armor since even with the additional powers, we know that we could still be shot or killed or anything. At least we know that none of us would inherit the innate ability of being a crapshoot with a gun." Pyrrha nodded quickly. "T-Thank you, C.C!"

~Shalour City: Tower of Mastery, Part III~

Bowser, Neptune, Yoshi, and Kirby were in the middle of cooking while Hinoka was watching Bowser use his fire breath on some food, the aroma overtaking her as she said. "Huh...reminds me of home." She sighed before Bowser said. "We've been trained well, but what happened to you?" Hinoka looked at Bowser before she said. "Well, I originally came from the kingdom of Hoshido. I am the older princess out of four siblings with my older brother next in line for the throne." Neptune's eyes widened in surprise. "Wow, a princess stands before us...also...where's Hoshido again?" Yoshi looked at her. "Northern Japan." Bowser looked at Hinoka. "You were saying? The redhead continued. "Anyway, after the whole Purge...our kingdom was basically ready to fight the New World Order to keep our land free. Only...we weren't prepared for the white butterfly of death, or as I learned later on...Astral."

Bowser blinked. "I don't think I've heard Astral be called that before." Hinoka looked like she had seen a lot. "Well, our army was wiped out by that thing and we had to retreat. I got separated from my family before being found by the Rising Tide. After that we went to Germany where along the way we found Camilla in a pickle trying to fight off the S-Types on her own, turned out they took over Nohr too and we started to work together. It was then that we went to London before you guys showed up." Kirby shook his head. "Sounds like something Astral would do, considering it aligns itself with the New World Order and thus wants an ideal world." The redhead smiled and rubbed the top of Kirby's head. "Don't worry too much about me, little guy. I am capable of fighting just like you." Yoshi blinked. "Still, I hope your family is okay during all of this, Camilla's too."

9. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Suitcase-

"Eh, we know each other through Elsa's little runaway in japan because she couldn't control her ice powers properly so I offered her refuge in my trunk so she doesn't affect the outside world and I could teach her to control it since it seemed more or less like accidental magic which can happen to wizards or witches in times of stress or fear, unfortunately, the nation did not see it that way, and I was charged with kidnapping, hired probably the greatest lawyer, a Mister Matthew Murdock and got off with only doing community work, if I didn't win the case, I'd likely still be in jail or some centre that keeps us wizarding folk there, I doubt it'd be Azkaban but something similar to that place." Harold said, pulling his coat off.

"It was all over the news in Japan that time, after the trial, we parted ways but not before I gave Elsa a two-way parchment to talk over long distances as she likely felt responsible for the incident even though I was trying to help." Harold hung his coat up and turned around, hands behind his back. "However, I soon went off the radar in the general populace of Japan and then the Purge happened and you know the rest." Harold said opening a door.

"Anyway, no doubt those Stormtroopers will notify the First Order about this so we are going to be more or less getting their attention." Harold clapped his hands as the trio followed him and there was disbelief in their eyes as they were previously in a shed and now, outside was a literal grassland with lighting and a singular two story house with a pathway, nearby was aa reasonably sized lake and Elsa asked if he changed since last time she was in here. "Oh yes, the many hallways and doors was dreary and annoying, wanted to make it more spacious and so, I expanded it out, carved up a chunk of land and then shrunk a house with taking water some another location." Harold said with a small laugh and Anna asked if he stole them.

"Not really stealing if no-one was using it, that was all new fresh house ready for moving into so I just acquired it,, lord knows how the company took to a house disappearing, but I needed a home away from home, couldn't live inside a trunk, so I took some notes from a Newt Scamander when he was travelling with a suitcase full of magical creatures, never met the man sadly, he never was one to be tied down to an organization." Harold said and Kimberly inquired if the house was safe.

"Oh yes, it's got everything, plumbing, electricity and all that lovely stuff... only thing that needs to be changed is food, after all, I may be a wizard but even I can't conjure food out of thin air as much as that'd be nice." Harold said and Anna and Elsa were certainly amazed by it all and Kimberly asked if he carried the suitcase, doesn't this place tip over? "No, it's an isolated space that always stays upright so no need to worry about that." Harold added and Elsa asked what about clothes, she and Anna couldn't possibly stay in their attire forever.

"About that..." Harold blushed a bit, scratching his cheek. "Before we came to the safe room, we may of... pilfered both of your rooms for clothes to wear, well, when I say we, I mean Kimberly here did while I waited outside, I mean, I could of transfigured anything into clothes for you both to wear but that'd mean I'd have to take measurements and well... this sounded like a much better choice." Harold added.

-Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous looked to Joe, arms crossed in consideration and looked to the redhead woman, obviously the monarch of the small group. "Nothing of value? There are things more valuable than gold Miss." Marvelous said and sat in his leather chair, leg over the other. "A pirate always looks to profit as I am sure you are aware, what that profit may be can be anything rnaging from as you all likely assume, gold to information or anything else we may determine is valuable to us." Marvelous stated calmly.

"It was only because of our new recruit, Miss Goodall noticed your plight that we took an interest, you are more than welcome to try and leave but as I'm sure you are aware outside, we are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean where your… mobile vehicle cannot possibly traverse on water, so the question is this Miss, are you sure you don't have anything of value or did we waste our time saving you all when we could of been using this time to take down the New World Order? if you don't believe you there's anything you can do to benefit us, the next time we find land, we'll just drop you off there and take whatever we feel our payment should be, like your vehicle as an example." Marvelous stated calmly.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-The Capital - Streets-

"Well, it was nothing." Gwen said, rubbing her neck. "But maybe next time, keep a stronger hold on your stuff. Or don't go wandering through dangerous street alleys. It would also help to have something to defend yourself with. Like your bag or something. But I was glad to be nearby and helped." She shot a web to the edge of a building. "Well, see you later." She flew off.

-Gokai Galleon-

"We can stay, and maybe we can show you what we have that your crew doesn't have." Lily said. "By the way, name's Lily. This is my husband, James, my sons, Harry and WilyKat, my daughter, WilyKit, our family friend, Remus, and Harry's partner, Riolu. This way, you can see what value my group has and we keep our vehicle as well as we don't spend the night with the fish."

Emma kept quiet, fearing that she did something wrong but Marvelous and the other didn't say anything so she didn't say anything and stood with the Gokaigers while the group let them consider their offer.

"Well, alright." Serena said, looking at them. "But Sammy, you're gonna need to stay close and hide when there's danger so Connor and everyone else can fight, or you can ask someone so you can learn to fight and protect yourself." 'Though Rini, Darien, and I are going to be careful and hide in order to be able to transform so he doesn't learn the truth of who Sailor Moon, Sailor Mini Moon, and Tuxedo Mask are.' She thought.

Rei went to Clement, she asked, "Hey, Clement. I have a song that I've been writing. Think I can sing on the Rebel Radio for everyone?"

[​IMG]

-Downtown Chicago-

Billy breathed and lowered the mask, he was glad to know that he had made worked. He walked with them back to the base and looked around, being on the alert in case they were followed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

"I never knew magic was this expansive." Kimberly said, looking out at the lake and house. Elsa said, "Yeah, me neither." She looked at her hand, creating a small wisp of snow and frost. Anna looked around and asked, "So what do we do now?"

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oh, and where are you going?” Bellec asked. “Hopefully not to the U.K.,” Korrina added, “Or as it’s soon going to be called... Galar. ‘Cause unless you have a boat or something that could fly to get you through the English Channel without getting caught, then you’d be going through the Channel Tunnel, and security over there is WAAAY too tight.” “Either way, our supply of sonic stabilizers is limited,” Bellec said as he took out a clipboard on his table, checking a list he wrote down earlier, “During the battle today, six stabilizers were used by myself, Samus, Cynthia, Elise, Lydia, and Serena. That means you and Mario still have yours. But if you want a spare, I think I might have one here somewhere.” Taking out her sonic stabilizer, Korrinia added, “You can have mine as well if you want.” Once Bellec was able to find a spare sonic stabilizer in a drawer, both he and Korrina tossed their sonic stabilizer to Luigi. “Don’t waste them,” Korrina advised. “Also, without any Rebels around, you will be on your own,” Bellec warned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Yeah, sure thing,” Clemont responded to Rei’s request, “I just finished uploading Connor’s inspirational speech during Rue’s funeral so that other Rebels could listen to it.” Taking out a microphone for Rei, Clemont said, “Ready when you are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Back in the Rebel hideout in Chicago, Jeffery Mace and Lance Hunter were alone in a room, silently listening to Connor’s speech during Rue’s funeral on the Rebel Force Radio broadcast. As Hunter listened to the speech, he thought back to Cassie Cage and her sacrifice. “Just wanted to say… I am sorry about that 2 million Gil that you wanted. I can't afford to pay you that much,” Mace told Hunter. “Oh, you knew about that, eh?” Lance questioned Mace. “I'm the North American Rebel Alliance leader, information like that pertaining to those I’m in charge of, I’ll eventually find out,” Mace responded. “Well, that's just marvelous,” Hunter commented, “The New World Order won’t be paying me 2 million Gil to run with, and they want me dead. Any tips?” “Yeah. Don't run. Join the Rebel Alliance… full-time,” Jeffery suggested. “You must have hit your head pretty hard,” a surprised Lance replied, “I locked you and three other Rebels inside an empty office.” “Including May,” Mace said as he chuckled, “Not a smart move.” “She the type that holds a grudge?” Lance asked. “Savors it, actually,” Mace answered, “You’re lucky Billy saved your hide after what you did. No doubt, you've made some mistakes. So have I, like letting you take part in this mission. But I felt for you.” “Yeah, and I took advantage of that,” Lance said, “How do you know I won't do it again?” “I don't, but the reality is I don't have a fleet of Helicarriers or the ability to request additional resources whenever I want,” Mace answered, “We're lucky we still have our George Foreman grill.” “You need warm bodies, is that it?” Lance asked. “I need skilled assets in the field who are willing to step over the line, to do the right thing,” Mace replied, “I need you because I truly feel you’d be a great asset to the Rebellion.” “Yeah, well, you're better off. Trust me,” Hunter advised. “Look, it's your choice,” Mace replied, “But good people... people I respect... vouched for you. I'd like to find out why.” “Hell if I know,” Lance said, “But... I'm curious.” “Good enough,” Mace responded as he started walking away, “Oh. I just need you to do one thing.” “Oh, yeah?” Hunter asked. “Convince me,” Mace responded as he left the room, leaving Hunter to ponder to himself on whether to join the Rebellion or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

[​IMG][​IMG]

I heard that the device you drew up worked,” Mack commended as he joined Fitz, who was looking over the schematics for the device that had been used by Billy to defeat Carl Creel. “Yeah,” Fitz replied as he handed Mack the schematics, “I have to give credit Billy Cranston, along with Shelby and Kendall from the Chicago branch for managing to build it in such a short amount of time. They’re really good.” “Yeah,” Mack concurred as he continued looking at the schematics, “So, the original idea for this device, you envisioned it with this... Jemma Simmons I keep hearing about?” “Yeah,” Fitz replied, “What about Simmons?” “Oh, no, no. I heard that she was cool. Heard that you two were pretty tight,” Mack commented. “Yeah…” Fitz responded as he began thinking of his friend, Jemma Simmons. “It's tough to lose a good partner,” Mack said, “How you been holding up since she left?” “I'm okay,” Leopold said as he smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Streets~

[​IMG]

Y-yes, ma'am,” Peni replied after Gwen advised her to be more careful next time. And once Gwen left the area, Peni started walking back home as she said to herself, “Wooow… I can't believe I actually met Spider-Woman herself! Wish I could meet her again someday. I'm really curious about powers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yay!” Rini cheered upon hearing Serena agree to go on a journey with Connor. “Great, then it’s settled then,” Darien commented. “Don’t worry, I won’t get in the way,” Sammy replied to Serena’s warning, “Though, I guess you and Rini might wanna do the same as well. I’m pretty sure Darien wouldn’t want us getting in danger and distracting him while he’s off fighting Stormtroopers as Tuxedo Mask.” “Y-yeah, you’re right Sammy,” Rini told Sammy as she sweatdropped, hoping that Sammy doesn’t learn that she and Serena are really Sailor Mini Moon and Sailor Moon.

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City~

Luigi pocketed the Sonic Stabilizers into his overalls. "We're aware that we will be on our own." Luigi then walked up to a map and pointed at Scotland. "Mario and I had to think it over quite a bit. He even said it was damned if we do, damned if we don't. But we're heading over to a place near Scotland called the Hidden Palace to both obtain a mobile base and to try to get Astral on our tails so it don't come here and tear the place apart." Luigi looked at Korrina and Bellec. "I just hope you guys will be safe."

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-The Capital,?-

Vanille watered the flowers outside the school, humming to and fro as iris crouched next to her. "Oh hello Iris, how's your garden coming along?" vanilla asked and iris smiled. "It's coming along well, too bad I can't show my big brother how much it's grown but I think he'd be proud of it... Aerith said she wanted to plant some flowers nearby to spruce the place up in the land we rented." Iris noted and vanilla gave asmall chuckle. "The allotment you mean? It's nice to grow your own food, are the bugs and anything getting to them?"

"No, no really, I think whoever owned it before knew how to get rid of them... how's Serah doing?" iris asked and vanilla cupped her chin, head tilted in a cute manner. "Well... Serah's teaching at the moment with the elementary school, I do wonder how her sister takes to the news, I mean, Fang probably wouldn't be prurpised, like sisters I suppose." Vanille said, not bothering to worry about her long-time friend.

-????-

Vergil crouched down, his hand dusting the ground, Ymaato clenched in his other hand. "More Demons... only this time, that are trying to bring more of the Demon World." vergil noted, the vein-like structure of the ground a clear indication. "This is... Russia but why here?" vegil questioned, there was only two viable options, the demons were going for places where nobody would think to look or... "Someone is forcing open the gates that is questionably more difficult than with Yamato." Vergil said, frowning slightly.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Taking a deep breath, Rei approached the mic and closed her eyes, recalling all her singing before the Purge and all her work on writing songs, hoping that her song would reach out and help the Rebels who needed a punch. She let out a breath and began to sing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-DenLiner-

As everyone got ready to do the heist, Naomi had the radio on for everyone to listen while getting changed and having a curtain in the middle so Ryotaro wasn't seen as a pervert. While she was changing into her thief attire, Hermione wasn't still unsure about what she was doing and still not believing that she was doing this. Then she heard Rei sing on the radio.

Breath, should I take a deep?
    Faith, should I take a leap?
    Taste, what a bittersweet
    All my, all my life

Tying her hair in the braid, Hermione did question those words to herself, putting on her nylons then her shorts. She looked at Nico and Yuuki who were busy changing into their own thief attires. Though she didn't say it, Hermione pondered who would think that she would make a good thief and why would they pick her, Nico, and Yuuki for the team? Vulpix patted at her foot, holding her mask in her mouth. Hermione knelt down at her partner and smiled, taking her mask and putting it on. Deciding to fully take on the thief role, Hermione finished changing into her thief attire.

Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
    Oh, let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
    Won't be long, won't be long, I'm almost here
    Watch me cry all my tears

Hermione knelt down and put Vulpix's mask on, her partner wagging its tails and smiled. Nico finished getting ready and smiled, sitting with Hermione to wait for Ryotaro and Yuuki to finish. Nico looked at the brunette, wondering how she was feeling about this since she knew this would allow her to see her friends again, she was going to be seen as a criminal to the world because of their power.

-Gokai Galleon-

Harry and Riolu went to one of the spare room that Marvelous had available for the group, Harry took off his coat and turned on the radio in the room, listening to the Rebel Radio that he used to listen while he was in Scotland and put his mask on a discarded desk. He noted that there was a song, and the singer sounded pretty good.

Harry sat on the bed in the room and held Riolu in his lap, smiling that his partner was okay. Riolu smiled and swung its legs as they listened to the song playing and Harry beginning to think about his friends.

Lose, don't have nothing to
    Space, this is what I choose
    A mile, could you walk in my shoes
    All your, all your life

Harry rubbed Riolu's head between the ears, deciding that this would be his life now and until they could beat the New World Order, he had nothing to lose expect for his family and Remus. He pondered what he had to offer the Gokaigers.

[​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base (Again-

Rey knelt down over a bag and packing it with the basic things she needed, preparing herself for the journey with Connor along with her new friends. Wrapping a cloth around around the staff she got, Rey listened to Rei singing. "She's pretty good." She said, listening to the end of the song.

Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
    Oh, let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
    Won't be long, won't be long, I'm almost here

Rei finished her song and breathed, stepping back. "Thanks, Clement. It felt good to get that out there." She smiled at him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

After everyone got situated into their rooms, Kimberly untied the headband and set it on a desk, then sat on a bed. She wondered what Tommy was doing, putting her engagement ring on a chain then putting it around her neck. Then she got changed into a set of sleep clothes to wear.

Elsa was in her room, undoing her braid and changing into her sleep wear. Anna was doing the same, her hair already undone and laying on her bed.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Very well then. Best of luck, Luigi,” Bellec told Luigi. “And may your hearts be your guiding key,” Korrina added, hoping Luigi and the others are successful in what they were trying to achieve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~African Savannah - Xehanort’s Fortress~

Gathered in Master Xehanort’s fortress, a couple Inquisitors were discussing what happened to fellow Inquisitor, Carl Creel…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

What do you mean he just turned to stone?!” Rubeus questioned. “Exactly as I said,” Xigbar replied, “One minute, I’m trying to give him tips on how to survive the effects of touching the Obelisk. Next thing I know, he turns into a Michaelangelo work of art.” “Carl Creel was my sparring partner… I should’ve been the one to help him out!” Ruby cried, “Maybe then he’d still be alive AND we would’ve secured the Obelisk for the New World Order!” “Can you really be certain about that, Ruby?” Adagio Dazzle questioned Ruby as she sat on a nearby couch…

[​IMG]

Perhaps it’s time we realize that Creel was never cut out to be an Inquisitor after all,” Adagio continued. “H-How dare you say that!” Ruby scolded Adagio. “Oh? Does it hurt because it’s true?” Adagio questioned Ruby with a snide tone as she got up to face her. “Why you-!” Ruby threatened Adagio as she took out her very sharp Ring Blade that was attached to her back, pointing it at Adagio, who simply glared in response. “Enough!” Master Xehanort ordered as he approached the group…

[​IMG]

Master Xehanort!” Ruby said in surprise upon noticing the Grand Inquisitor arrive to the scene, putting her Ring Blade away. As she and the rest of the Inquisitors gave a bow to the Grand Inquisitor, Xehanort continued, “Ruby, the simple fact of the matter is that Creel has failed in his mission, and has paid the ultimate price for it. A failure like that has no right being honored among our ranks. Understand?” “Y-Yes, Master,” Ruby responded as she sighed, still feeling upset for what happened to her partner regardless of what Xehanort said. “Very well… now that we've gotten that taken care of…” Xehanort said as he took out a device from his pocket that displayed a hologram of a certain individual, “This is Donnie Gill. Prior to the Great Purge, he used to be an intern at the J.I.A. until a freak accident gave him powers, and was under constant surveillance by the J.I.A. till it was disintegrated after the Great Purge. Since then, his whereabouts have been unknown until recently, with New World Order spies confirming they have located him in San Diego. Also worthy of note is that he doesn't seem to be affiliated with the Rebels. Ruby, Rubeus, I need the both of you to go to San Diego, find Donnie Gill, and try recruiting him to the New World Order's cause. Who knows? He may even end up being a worthy vessel to join our ranks.” “Understood, Master Xehanort,” Rubeus replied as he and Ruby gave the Grand Inquisitor a bow before leaving. “As for you, Adagio… there have been reports of a small Rebel group forming in Ghana,” Xehanort told Adagio, “Governor Chrysalis has requested for you and your sisters to deal with this group before it becomes a bigger nuisance.” “With pleasure,” Adagio replied with a grin as she gave a bow and left. Once Xigbar and Xehanort were the only ones left, Xigbar commented, “Not gonna lie, it's a bit of a shame we weren't able to procure that Obelisk for the New World Order.” “To be honest, it is the least of my concern,” Xehanort replied, “I have other matters occupying my time.” “Oh yeah, the Tower of Mastery,” Xigbar commented. Nodding in reply, Xehanort added, “That and a particular item currently with a group of Rebels. Luckily, I’ve sent Ansem to look into it.” “I presume you’re referring to the Shiny Rod?” Xigbar questioned. Grinning, Xehanort replied, “Little do those Rebels know the true power hidden inside that rod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Wow, that’s amazing Rei!” Clemont commended Rei after hearing her sing, “Hey, I hope you don’t mind, but I’d like to add my own touch to the song. Perhaps a bit of EDM, something akin to Skrillex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Hotel Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Meeting with her acquaintance, Cal Zabo, Raina placed a metallic suitcase on a table in front of him. The suitcase was the same one that Creel had been carrying around earlier that contained the Obelisk inside. But during the commotion in the downtown area of Chicago, Raina was able to grab the suitcase and get away with it without being detected by either the Rebels nor the New World Order. “You did well,” Cal commended Raina, “Open it.” Doing as she was ordered, Raina found the Obelisk inside. Grabbing it, Raina noticed the Obelisk began to glow with strange symbols on it. But unlike Carl Creel and Cassie Cage before her, touching the Obelisk didn’t turn her to stone at all, and she was perfectly fine. “Just like in Toshima,” Raina commented, grinning as she thought back to when she first touched the Obelisk back in Japan months ago. “Now, time to move on to the next phase,” Cal commented as Raina placed the Obelisk back in the suitcase, “We need to find my daughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Just a reminder, this is meant to be my final post for the current day, with the next post officially transitioning to the next day. Please make sure to wrap everything up with your characters so we can move on to the next day.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: I got permission to use the characters from Daniel and Chelsea.

"I hope so too, Mr. Bellec." Luigi said before nodding at Korrina and left the room. Once he left, he sighed and told himself. "Well, Let's-a go..."

~Tower of Mastery: Outside~

Some time had passed and Mario, Luigi, Akira, and the rest were standing outside the tower. Bowser scratching his head as he asked. "So, let me get this straight. We're going to drive out in a van that the talking cat can turn into somehow to this Hidden Palace that Cynthia and her girlfriend went to all to try to get a ship?" Akira nodded. "Pretty much the simple version of it, yes." Bowser blinked. "Kind of a gamble we're taking here." Peach then looked at Bowser. "A gamble which will get Astral away from here, Mario and Luigi both thought hard on this considering the lives at risk." Morgana smirked before jumping into the air and with a *poof!* transformed into a van themed around his coloring. Noire was stunned at the sight of the van before Neptune playfully jabbed her sister in the shoulder. "Don't try to make sense of it, it just works." Neptune's quote would soon be interrupted when Akechi pointed out. "Actually, he's a conduit much like the rest of us." Neptune looked at Akechi with a glare as she said. "I didn't ask for a complicated answer." Compa then pointed out. "Well, I'm not a conduit and yet I managed to use a few of the Techniques...same for Iffy."

Before the discussion could get further complicated, C.C came walking out with Futaba beside her. The green haired woman walked up to Mario and Luigi before placing her hands on their heads. "The girls and I wish you good luck on your mission, hopefully your quest will benefit you." Luigi looked at her. "I just hope you guys remain safe." C.C. chuckled before playfully remarking with a bit of an English accent. "Oh, don't worry about us. We survived the bloody Purge. We will be fine." The doors on the van soon opened before Mario stepped inside shouting. "Hey, it's roomy in here!" Blanc looked at the sheer number of people present and then the size of the van before she stepped inside muttering. "No way are we all going to fit in here."

Of course Blanc's eyes shot open as soon as she stepped inside for there was a bigger space inside, the others getting into the van as Vert remarked. "Bigger on the inside, Blanc." Once everyone was inside they waved at C.C. and drove off into the night.

~Denliner~

"Seems like you are ready, we shall proceed then." Aoi remarked seeing the three girls dressed up for the heist ahead.

~Hurricane, Utah: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria~

Time passed before there was a loud explosion as Aoi, Rose, Hermione, Nico, Yuuki, and Ryotaro came scrambling out of the back of the building with a hoarde of S-Types scrambling after them. The S-Types stopped and parted a the Purple Guy stepped forward rubbing his chin. "Interesting, so the thieves that entered my place of business were being assisted by enemies of Lord Astral itself." Rose pointed her blade at the Purple Guy's face. "Blah blah blah, S-Type says what?" The Purple Guy then said. "What?" only to realize he fell for it and got angry, a dark, shadowy bear appearing behind him as he said coldly. "You're going to the grave, abomination..." Aoi looked at Rose before shouting. "Get us out of here!" Rose grabbed Aoi as he grabbed the others before she sunk through the floor with everyone in tow. Once they left the Purple Guy walked back inside the building and picked up the phone calling the Police. "Hello, this is William Afton, I want to report a theft at my place of business...yes I'll hold."

~European Roads: Monacar~

And so the group was heading down the road being careful of any patrols before Mario said. "Well, we got a while before we get to Scotland..." Before a conversation could start Rose came through the floor with Aoi and the others in tow. Aoi falling flat onto the floor in a daze dressed in his gear. He soon noted the familiar people around him before he said. "Oh, hey there everyone." This was met with a casual. "Hello Aoi." Rose was cursing to herself about the Purple Guy before Nepgear saw the three Rangers and asked. "Um, who are those Rangers?" Aoi blinked and undid his helmet. "Oh these three girls are a new team that formed recently. Wilhelm wanted their help in taking an animatronic body from the Purple Guy." Nepgear nodded. "Oh, I see...but then where's the body?" Aoi then explained. "Fulgore and KOS-MOS took the body to Wilhelm while the S-Types were distracted. Speaking of which...where are we?" Futaba smirked. "Welllllll, we're in a van heading towards the Hidden Palace to try to get a ship and to get Astral after us." Aoi nodded. "I see, I knew C.C. and her girlfriend had visited there because Cynthia has interest in that old historical stuff. They say a bunch of Echidnas built the place originally before a majority of the race died out."

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  17. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~-Suitcase-

Harold rubbed his hands together, sitting at a desk in his room with a pen and some paper, while the wizarding world was old fashioned with quills and parchment, he used both methods and tapped the side of his head with the paper having plans for the future and made some separate sections. "Well, let's see... first, Elsa and Anna wouldn't want to remain in this suitcase forever else it'd be a prison despite the surrounding area... may have to check and see how my potion skills are so they can blend in." Harold said thoughtfully, if eh recalled, there was a Transfiguration Spell called Colovaria which transforms the colour and style of hair.

Another issue was where to go from here, granted he could apparate to other countries but that was a long winded distance and it was likely International portkeys were being observed, granted he could change his appearance and such, the main question was where to go, he had to wait to hear from one his contacts in a separate room containing various parchments similar to Elsa's if they had a job for him.

Next he wrote down what his new Rider suit was capable of, it seemed peculiar that a Rabbit and a Tank created what the belt called a Best Match despite the two being completely different living and non-living things, he observed the other Bottles he ended up taking from the Cybermen factory, each hub cap had a distinctive label with initials of letters, mixed with another letter with the other color and the bottles had moulds of what they probably represented, he checked them over, writing down the supposed Matches from the hub Caps whiel using the unclipped belt to confirm the Bottles.

"Let's see... Gorilla, Diamond, Hawk, Gatling Gun, Ninja, Comic, Panda, Rocket, Harinemuzimi which translates to hedgehog... Shobouyusa which is Fire Engine... Lion, Soujinki which translates to Cleaner, Dragon, Lock, Kaizoku which is Pirate, Denhsa meaning Train and last, Octopus and Light." Harold said, tapped the pen against the paper, it was the same formula, first a living creature and anon-living one... what a bizarre combination...let's try and see what happens when I don't use a Best Match as its called." Harold said and tried Rabbit and Diamond, the belt did its jingle but no best match, it was likely a mismatch but maybe it was a trial form and Best matches were a perfect one?

"Why did they have these, was the person in charge experimenting in using these aspects for the New World Order or something?" Harold was bewildered, the Purge had either killed nearly all the Riders and Rangers or scattered them to the winds. "Are they planning on creating their own Riders and Rangers for the public?" Harold was unsure in his thought process and set his pen down with his observations written.

"We'll make some headway to a location or something else, who knows if someone finds a abandoned suitcase out In the middle of nowhere." Harold thought and decided to prepare to turn in for the night.

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"Sure, I can imagine that you can make it sound amazing, Clement." Rei said, smiling at him asking to make it sound better. The other Sailor Scouts were listening to the song and Serena was in complete awe. "I had no idea that Rei could sing like that!" "She is pretty amazing." Ami said, smiling. Luna nodded. Lita smiled, "I'm sure she'll have more songs to sing for you to hear when you're out in the world." Mina smiled, suggesting, "Maybe Rei will become a amazing idol when the world is back to normal!"

Kengo and Asuna smiled, glad to hear that Rei had a song she wanted to sing and was able to get the courage to sing it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Monacar-

Hermione breathed, trying to stop her shaking while Nico rubbed her head and Ryotaro was knocked out completely. Vulpix looked at Hermione and gently put its paw on her hand, Hermione smiled and patted her partner on the head.

-Gokai Galleon-

Luka helped tuck Emma in her room. "You okay?" Luka asked, Emma looked at her and asked, "What do I have to offer Marvelous?" "I think it's a eye to see people in trouble, but that's up for Marvelous to decide." Luka said. "But you don't need to worry about that. Just get need some sleep." She pulled the blanket over her and left, heading to her room.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

Kimberly laid on her bed, looking at her ring and held it tightly in her hand. She breathed and closed her eyes to get some sleep. Elsa and Anna were already asleep in their own rooms, the two sisters adjusting to sleeping in a different bed than their own.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Unable to sleep, Zedd got up from the bed he shared with Rita and walked out on to the balcony. He watched the events going on down on Earth, curious to see if there was anything new and interesting. While watching something going on in Utah, Zedd thought he saw a new team of Rangers and wondered if Zordon arranged for them to appear after the Purge happened. He headed back to bed, going to interrogate Zordon in the morning.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

One Week Later...

~The Current Day is now Tuesday, February 11, 2014~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture.PNG

November 21, 2013

The Keyblade Graveyard. It is a barren land located in the middle of the African Savannah, littered with Keyblades of wielders from long ago. It is here where the ancient Keyblade War was waged a thousand years, and where not too long ago, I vanquished the S-type known as Shadow Mario. But what was the Keyblade War really fought for? My discussion with Dr. Souichi Tomoe indicated that it was mainly fought over control of Earth following the death of the prince ruling the planet, while a certain faction fought for control of Kingdom Hearts. But what if both of those goals were intertwined, and all factions truly were fighting for the same reasons? Meanwhile, a Piece of Eden I acquired shortly after the Great Purge seemed to indicate that the Keyblade War was fought for the “Lost Masters”. Just who are the “Lost Masters”? There is so much more to learn about the Keyblade War, and the Keyblade itself. Upon coming back to this land to examine for possible clues, the of tip of my Keyblade began to glow, and I could feel it communicating with me, requesting I thrust it to the ground. And once I did so, the ground began to glow, with many walls rising from the ground. I would never have imagined the Keyblade Graveyard containing such a secret! The walls contained many strange writings and drawings. It would take a while to fully examine them. It seems that I may need to remain here for a little while. Yes… from this day forward, this place shall be my personal fortress… a base for me and my Inquisitors… my vessels...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky Over Egypt - Constanze’s Airship~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Constanze piloted her airship over the Egyptian desert, Akko, Sucy, and Lotte watched the scenery below, with Akko commenting, “Wow… so amazing. Is this really Egypt?” “It sure is,” Ursula responded. “Alright everyone, we’re slowly approaching Siwa,” Amanda announced to the others. “Siwa?” Lotte wondered out loud. “Yeah,” Amanda replied, “It’s too dangerous to go to some of the more populated areas in Egypt like Cairo or Alexandria. The New World Order has a very heavy presence in places like those. So instead, we’ll be going to Siwa, where we should be meeting up with Bayek.” “Who’s Bayek?” Sucy questioned. “He’s the leader of the Rebel Alliance in North Africa. Siwa is his hometown,” Amanda replied. Meanwhile, Diana, who has been dreading every moment of being stuck with Rebels, was looking at the scenery below as well. But instead of looking at the desert in awe, Diana scoffed, “A desert? Ugh, I don’t like sand. It’s course, rough, irritating… and it gets everywhere.” “Well too bad,” Amanda told Diana, “We’re not adjusting our itinerary just because you have a problem with deserts.” Rolling her eyes, Diana continued staring at the scenery below, while Jasminka, who was standing next to Diana and eating a bag of chips, asked Diana, “Want some chips?” “I think I’ll pass,” Diana responded as Jasminka shrugged and continued eating her chips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Well, today’s the day, Mewtwo,” Rini told Mewtwo as she was packing her stuff while Luna-P flew around her, “We’re finally gonna go on that journey that Connor’s been talking about.” “Yes…” Mewtwo commented as he looked around the empty room where he and Rini were, “By the way, I never did ask… but now that you know Serena is your mother… has anything changed between you two?” “Hmm, not really,” Rini replied, “I mean, I know in my mind that she’s my mom. But when I look at her, I still see the same old Serena I’ve been used to since I arrived to the past. But anyway, I got used to the feeling.” “I see,” Mewtwo commented, “Yet… I sense there is still something troubling you.” Sighing, Rini replied, “Well… if Serena’s my mom… then who’s my dad? My mom always told me that she and my dad met when she was 14… and that’s how old Serena is right now.” “Hmm, do you think it’s possible Serena may have already met him by now… and that you may have met him too?” Mewtwo asked. “Maybe…” Rini replied, “But Serena meets a lot of people. It’s hard to tell which one is my dad. I just know that when she first met him, they couldn’t stand each other, but over time, they began to like each other… kinda like… nah, never mind.” “And would you like to know who your father is?” Mewtwo asked. “Well, just like how I found out Serena was my mom, it might hurt a little when I find out. But I’m sure I’ll get over it, and enjoy the fact that I’m talking to the person who’ll end up being my dad,” Rini replied as she took out her star locket, opening it to listen to its music. “Your parents’ locket,” Mewtwo commented as he felt the same locket around his neck, “I suppose once we find out who your father is, I would have to give him and Serena the locket I have so that they can give it to you in the future.” Smiling, Rini said, “Don’t worry about it. You can wait a couple years before giving it to them.” After hearing what Rini said, Mewtwo simply smiled in response as he continued listening to the music from Rini’s locket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground: Shooting Range~

[​IMG]

As Skye was practicing shooting targets with her gun, May walked in to examine how she was doing…

[​IMG]

I imagined they were all Alan,” Skye told May as she took a break, while May was checking how accurate Skye’s shots were. “Imagine they're all targets,” May advised Skye, “Don't get cocky. This is step one. It's all about control-” “Control. I know,” Skye interrupted May. “... over your mind, your body.” May continued, “In the field, you need to maintain control. Whatever the situation... hostages, bombs about to go off.” “So, what you're saying is what I just did was puny and sad?” Skye asked. Grabbing Skye’s wrist, May tapped on the heart rate monitor wrapped around it, revealing Skye’s heart rate at 61 BPM. “61 beats per minute,” May commented, “Consistent the whole time. Not that puny.” As May went to check on a nearby sniper rifle, Skye said, “Speaking of not puny…” “Yeah, I want you to get used to this. It's a sniper rifle,” May replied. As the two were discussing with each other, Hunter and Mack arrived, moving inventory to the other side of the Rebel hideout...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Pardon me. Uh, just one quick question,” Lance told Skye, “You used to be an intern at the J.I.A., right?” “You didn't,” May told Lance before Skye could even answer, “If you did, you would have known better than to lock me and the others inside that office in Chicago last week.” “Apology number 470... I am very sorry, May,” Lance apologized for what he had done during a rebel mission in Chicago the previous week. “Don't be sorry,” May responded, “Just wait.” “Uh, we just have a little wager,” Mack spoke up as he shifted his focus to Skye, “Uh, so, were you...?” “An intern? Yeah, no,” Skye replied. “No, huh…” Mack commented as Lance sighed in disappointment due to the fact he lost the wager. “All right, well, have fun with the inventory. And remember, James likes them neat. Oh, and, uh, none of those euro sevens with the lines through them. Drives him crazy,” Mack told Lance as he walked away, leaving Hunter to deal with the inventory. “Well, good afternoon, ladies,” Hunter told Skye and May and he began moving the inventory away. “Practice. I want you to get used to the recoil,” May ordered Skye, “And for the record, experience doesn't make it any easier to cross someone off.” As Skye nodded in response, May walked away to leave Skye alone so she can continue practicing peacefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alaska - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG]

Andor!” a voice called out to Cassian as he was walking around the main Alaskan rebel base. Turning around, Cassian noticed Bogo approaching him…

[​IMG]

Bogo? What is it?” Cassian asked. “Good news. We’ve approved of your mission to fly to South Dakota and take care of Galen Erso,” Bogo replied, “So you can gather the team you brought from South Africa and fly over there as soon as possible.” “That’s… good news,” Cassian commented, “I’ll go tell the others.” “Oh, and Cassian… just one more thing,” Bogo told Cassian. “Yes?” Cassian asked. Bending down to whisper to Cassian’s ear, Bogo quietly replied, “This is to stay between us. Galen Erso is vital to the New World Order’s superweapon program. There will be no extraction. You find him, you kill him. Then and there. Understood?” Although Cassian hesitated a bit after hearing what Bogo ordered of him, especially since it meant killing Jyn’s father, he nevertheless nodded, saying, “Understood.” “Good,” Bogo replied, “Dismissed.” Cassian then walked away to find Jyn and the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

[​IMG]

After waking up, T’Challa was walking across the hallway in the Rebel base until he came across Shuri and Thorax, who were having a discussion with each other…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ah, good morning, brother,” Shuri greeted her brother. “Ready for today’s coronation ceremony?” Thorax asked. “I am,” T’Challa, “We should start getting ready after breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Sunset Shimmer and Alpha were looking over some data on a computer, the two noticed Dr. List approaching them while rolling a box on a cart…

[​IMG]

Good morning, Dr. List,” Sunset greeted List, “What's with the box?” “Enhancements for our test subjects,” Dr. List said as he was opening the box, “All designed based on the data you recorded on our test subjects’ abilities.” Once Dr. List opened the box, Alpha and Sunset took a look at the contents of the box, with Alpha crying, “Aye-yi-yi! They've gotta wear these?” “Indeed,” Dr. List replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital: Watterson Household~

[​IMG]

As Darwin was sleeping, he was suddenly awoken by nearby groaning. “What’s going on?!” Darwin cried as he quickly got up with a worried tone to his voice. But as he looked around, he noticed that the groaning he heard was just Gumball practicing a death scene…

[​IMG]

DUDE! Seriously?!” Darwin scolded Gumball, “You nearly gave me a heart attack.” “Sorry Darwin, I was just practicing my death scene for ‘The Moon Kingdom’ play today,” Gumball responded. “Oh, you were practicing?” Darwin asked, “Well, Gumball, I only say this because I’m your brother, and I care… I’ve honestly heard scam artists who were more believable than your death act.” “Pfft, everybody’s a critic,” Gumball scoffed, “And what about you, Darwin? Have you been practicing your lines as the narrator?” “Yup. I’ve been practicing with my notecards every night,” Darwin replied, “I got the entire story of ‘The Moon Kingdom’ memorized.” “Hmm, good, good,” Gumball commented, “But will you be prepared to perform in front of an entire audience.” Darwin suddenly had a horrified look on his face, just realizing that he had stage fright, and it would be difficult for him to speak in front of an audience. “Hehe, don’t worry buddy. Just imagine the audience wearing underwear, and you’ll be fine,” Gumball suggested. “Y-yeah,” Darwin replied with his voice shaking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace - Dungeon~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wakey, wakey… Zordon,” Thrax said as he approached the imprisoned Zordon, who remained silent in response, “My father would like to ask you a few things about something he saw on Earth last week. You better answer him truthfully, that is if you want to make your stay here… less painful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good morning, Connor,” Darien greeted the Rebel leader as he joined him for breakfast. “Good morning to you as well, Darien,” Connor responded. “So, today’s the big day, huh?” Darien asked, “We’re finally gonna go on this journey.” “Correct,” Connor answered, “Our first destination will be the Hunan province in China. We will meet up with the local Rebels there, led by the leader of the Chinese Rebels, Ember.” “So, why China?” Darien asked. “Ember and her Rebels can provide excellent training in such a short amount for even the most novice among us,” Connor replied, “To prepare for the battles we are about to face, Ember would be a good first choice.” “Huh, good to know,” Darien commented. “Which reminds me… where are Serena, Sammy, and Rini?” Connor questioned. “Well… I know Rini’s packing her things, Sammy’s having breakfast with his friend, not sure about Serena...” Darien answered as he looked around for Serena. “That is alright,” Connor said, smiling, “Either way, I am happy that all of you will be coming on this journey together. It is important you always stay together.” “Yeah, you’re right…” Darien replied, “After all, I made a promise to their parents to keep them safe.” “Then I hope you do not mind if I assist you with that promise,” Connor said. Smiling in response, Darien replied, “Thanks.” Nodding, Connor held his glass of water high, saying, “To the Rebellion.” Doing the same with his glass of water, Darien repeated, “To the Rebellion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Hospital: Room 616~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

How’s your arm feeling today?” Claire asked Matt, who was ready to get discharged from the hospital today after getting shot in the arm last week by Frank Castle. “Much better now,” Matt replied. “Osha…” Foggy happily said, relieved to see Matt alright. “Maybe the two of us can get a drink tonight,” Matt suggested to his nurse girlfriend. “Heh, I wish,” Claire responded, “But I’m busy all day today. Might have to postpone it for another time.” “Fair enough,” Matt said, smiling. Hearing a knock on the door, Claire and Foggy noticed Officer Jenny enter the room…

[​IMG]

May I come in?” Officer Jenny asked. “Yeah, I’m pretty much done right now. He should be discharged by noon,” Claire responded before turning to Matt, giving him a kiss on the cheek, “I’ll see you later, okay?” As Matt happily nodded, Claire left the room, leaving Matt and Foggy with Officer Jenny. “Glad to see that you’re better,” Jenny told Matt. “Thank you,” Matt responded, “Though, I don’t think that’s why you’re here.” “Well, we don’t have any leads on the man who shot you,” Jenny told Matt, “And our eyewitness is safe at the moment, but he’s too afraid to talk. At this point, he’s more afraid of the Punisher than the New World Order.” “Umm… the Punisher?” Matt asked, confused as to who or what Jenny was referring to. “It’s a codename that the police have given to this guy,” Jenny replied, “Anyway, I’m gonna go back and try to have a little word with our eyewitness. Maybe I can convince him to finally start talking. I’ll keep you updated if anything changes.” “Thanks,” Matt thanked Jenny as she left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Shalour City, France: Forest~

As it was snowing in Shalour City and areas surrounding it, Stormtroopers and Cybermen were gathering in a forest outside the city along with several large AT-ATs, preparing for an attack to take back the city for the New World Order. Among the Stormtroopers were members of the 501st Battalion, which included Loki, Aveline, Logan, Max, and Rex…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Loki and Aveline were eating something for breakfast, Logan was smoking a cigar, while Max and Rex were looking over a map to plan how to infiltrate the city. However, once the Stormtroopers noticed Captain Phasma approaching them, they stopped what they were doing and stood in formation…

[​IMG]

At ease,” Phasma greeted the Stormtroopers she was in charge of, “Follow me. Admiral Trench has a few words to say before we begin our attack.” Once Phasma’s Stormtroopers all put on their helmets, they began following her to hear what Admiral Trench had to say before the attack on Shalour City began.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

So, leaving today, huh?” Riley asked Sammy as the two were having breakfast together. “Yeah. It's always been a dream to go out and see the world,” Sammy replied, “You sure you don't wanna come along?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In the console room inside Riley's mind, Riley's emotions were each having a unique response to Sammy's suggestion. “Ooh, we should totally go on a worldwide journey, guys! It'll be loads of fun!” Joy said. “Uhh, Joy… hate to break it to you, but that is NOT a good idea at all!” Fear cried, “I mean it's bad enough that we are in a Rebel base and are now officially New World Order targets… but to go around the world in the open?! It's suicide!” “Yeah, and I'm not so keen checking out different places. Who knows what nasty stuff other parts of the world have got,” Disgust added. “And besides, if Rebels around the world need help, they're gonna have to suck it up!” Anger angrily added, “We've got our own problems with the New World Order here in Japan.” “But if Sammy leaves, then that'll be really sad…” Sadness commented. “Umm okay… how about we vote on it?” Joy suggested, “All in favor of going on this journey, say aye.” “Aye,” both Joy and Sadness said while raising their hands. “Okay…” Joy said upon noticing the other three didn't vote to leave, “All in favor of not going on a journey, say nay.” “Nay,” Fear, Disgust, and Anger all said, raising their hands. “Oh, alright,” Joy commented with a disappointed look on her face, “Guess we're staying.” “Sorry, Joy,” Sadness apologized to Joy.

It's alright. I think I'll pass,” Riley said, “I feel like I can help out best in here.” “Alright, suit yourself,” Sammy replied, “I'll be sure to get you some souvenirs by the time I'm back.” “Thanks,” Riley thanked Sammy, smiling as she continued eating.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Monacar~

All of the people inside the vehicle were still sleeping despite the awkward discomfort of sleeping within a van, the sunlight carefully shining through the front windows and atop the sleeping Makoto's brunette head as she laid atop Akira's lap. This slumber would soon be interrupted when Morgana spoke up. "Hey everyone, we're here. Wake up." Everyone slowly and grogguly started to wake up and all pile out of the van only for their eyes to come face to face with a large temple that looked rather old with the gray stone and pictures of Echidnas enscribed on the outside walls. Aoi rubbed his eyes before he confirmed. "This is it, this is the entrance."

"Wow, this place certainly looks ancient." Neptune said in awe before her stomach started to growl, the lilac-haired girl sheepishly asked. "Um, are we going to get any breakfast? I'm starving." Kirby looked around the area noting that there was nothing but a suitcase in miles before he said. "Well, I don't see an IHOP or somewhere we could get food quickly...just a suitcase." Aoi looked at the suitcase rather suspiciously before he asked Rose. "Rose, kindly scan that suitcase..." Rose sighed before focusing her mind and said. "Scan!" her eye closing as she looked aound the area before noticing something was up with the suitcase. She opened her eye and told Aoi. "There's life within that suitcase, however it's not of S-Type origin." The redhead stood rubbing his chin in thought before he said. "For now we will take the suitcase with us. Even though there is life within it, we do not know whether or not they are NWO or if they are Rebellion. Not to mention we can't let it fall into NWO hands." Nepgear then asked. "What about breakfast?" Aoi looked at Nepgear before he explained. "We'll figure that out once we get inside, after all there is a lot that will need to be explained regarding what happened with Rose and myself along with the new Ranger team."

And so Bowser walked over to the unsuspected suitcase and easily picked it up over his shoulder. "Huh, feels light for a suitcase." Morgana turned back into a cat as everyone walked up the steps and into the temple.

~Hidden Palace Zone~

After taking some stairs down, the group arrived in a vast underground cavern with the sounds of waterfalls in the back and sparkling gems providing ambient lighting along the tan flat-stone surface that they stood on. Aoi then said with a clap. "Okay, breakfast!" Aoi started to walk forward a bit before pulling out what appeared to be a regular Pokeball with blue in place of red. Yoshi's eyebrow raised. "A Pokemon?" Aoi pressed the button before a blue light emitted out from it and a picnic table, a propane grill/oven hybrid, and some metal coolers appeared before everyone. Futaba smirked as Mario asked. "Wait a minute, how did you..." Aoi then explained. "It's just a little modifcation I made to a standard Pokeball in order to handle long jobs where I would eventually get hungry. I made it to carry food, a table, and some method of cooking the food." Aoi then put on his Darth Vader helmet followed by putting on a white apron and a chef hat on top of the helmet. "Now, let's cook up some breakfast." Aoi looked at Yoshi. "You and the rest of the Cooking Club can help me out as well since we have a large group of people." Aoi then began to cook breakfast with the Nintendo High Cooking Club helping out.

~Outside Shalour City, France: Forest~

Astral, Inferno Obitus, and E. Tempura Wizard stood not far from the Stormtroopers with a band of S-Types behind them. Astral turned to face them all before addressing. "My fellow S-Types, heed my words closely. While we are working with and under command of the New World Order for this mission, our goal is still to deal with our enemies. I, myself am even under command of those here. You know who my enemies are so I won't bore you all with the details..but if someone gives you an order, then you obey that order unless it has to do with our enemies...you still follow my lead when it comes to them, understand?" The S-Types nodded before E. Tempura Wizard bowed. "The S-Types are at your command, Lord Astral." A blue-robed entity with a large hat rose up from the ground, his eyes being the only recognizable facial feature on his face as he bowed. "Lord Astral, I've come bearing a report in regards to something." Astral turned to face the S-Type. "Report, Mr. Dark."

Mr. Dark stood up. "In my recon of the city over the past week I've noticed a very strange set of tire tracks leaving the Tower and out of the city. In addition I found some footprints not far from where the vehicle left. Two sets of them were made by rounded boots." Astral looked at Mr. Dark with suspicion before he said. "Continue..." Mr. Dark nodded. "Apparently there were also signs of something else going on, but since I was keeping my distance in order to avoid being spotted I couldn't make it out." Astral responded. "I see, thanks for the report Mr. Dark."

"Lord Astral, what does that mean?" Inferno Obitus asked before Astral answered. "It means that some of my enemies have retreated the area. Some of them may have stayed or split off much like with Afton's report about seeing Vector personal involved with a heist at his business made by some new Ranger team. Based on Mr. Dark's words it also implied that Mario and Luigi ran for it." Astral then looked up at the sky. "Somehow they knew I would be here for them, they won't escape me. Peon!" An Astral-S rose up next to Astral before Astral ordered. "Find Mario, Luigi, and their friends. Once you do that I will head right for them." The Astral-S hearing of its mission sunk through the ground.

"Well, it took us a week...but it's finally done." Neru remarked as she wiped the sweat from her forehead and turned her view to the rest of the Rising Tide along with Hinoka and Camilla all clad in what looked to be a mixture of Stormtrooper armor and black latex catsuit materials, the Stormtrooper parts looked as though they had been remolded somewhat as Kallen's had additional armoring on her metal arm and Samus' was less bulky, the armor was also repainted into a dark-blue with a starry finish. Kairi sighed looking at the armor. "I hope this works..." Kallen then placed a hand on Kairi's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, these were speicifcally designed to accomidate us. I'm sure that the training you've had with Korrina won't affect anything." Kairi smirked and playfully jabbed Kallen on he cheek. "Yeah, you're right...if anything this armor will work well with my training."

~Abandoned Japanese Military Base~

Jumpman, Fujiko, and Ruiji were finishing final preperations before they would soon leave as Ruiji remarked. "Going out into the world, this will certainly be something." Fujiko looked at him sternly remarking. "Don't forget, this isn't a food trip. We're still wanted and thus we will need to be ready to fight." Jumpman blinked quietly remarking. "I'd be a bit more concerned with the younger ones coming along with us." Ruiji then explained. "You heard Connor, they'll get trained when we arrive at our first destination...so don't worry about it."​

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019