Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~DenLiner~

"Yes actually, but we should introduce ourselves first." Aoi started before undoing his helmet and took it off. "I am Aoi Kazue, also known as Darth Vader if you have been looking at the wanted posters that the NWO put up everywhere." Aoi then looked at Rose. "This is my partner and companion, her name is Rose." Aoi looked at the girls before continuing. "We were sent here by the head of Vector Industries, Wilhelm in order to procure your services to steal an animatronic body for him. He instructed us to head to a restaurant in Utah called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, according to our employer it is actually a secret S-Type base for one of the S-Types closest to Astral itself. We will also be helping you all to make sure that the body is secured since it is in the middle of S-Type territory." Rose looked at them before she said. "We have no idea why he wants a black and red animatronic bear body."

~Tower of Mastery: Top~

Mario and Luigi arrived at the top of the tower away from the others and sat down upon the stone floor, the two were in silence as they began to think about the prior battle and what had occured. Mario then said. "Luigi, we need to try to get away from here. If we can goad Astral away from here, then the others would be safe." Luigi blinked with concern in his eyes. "But Mario, what if the NWO come back here alongside Astral? What if Astral doesn't follow us? We're kind of putting the people here in danger of being wiped off the face of the planet if we left on our own." Mario looked at Luigi sternly remarking. "Do you think I don't know that already? We're in a damned if we do, damned if we don't situation here." Luigi placed a hand on Mario's shoulder. "Take it easy, Mario...let's just rationally think here." Luigi looked up in thought. "We know Korrina won't leave this place, we also know that with our little group we can handle at least Stormtroopers and Cybermen if planned for properly. Also most of us have been training thanks to Peppy's teachings. You're more of a fighter than I am, so what do you think our odds are if Astral shows up?"

Mario sat in thought for a moment before he said. "At best we might be able to stall Astral with what we have. Even with the training we've had I am not so sure about how the others would handle Astral without it striking hard." Mario then looked at Luigi. "After all, you and I learned how powerful Astral if pushed can become firsthand since when we fought it at Nintendo High, our power at the time couldn't even dent it." Luigi slowly nodded. "And not to mention I'm not even sure if the other rebels, those Phantom Thieves, or even the Rising Tide could handle Astral at that kind of power." Mario looked down. "Exactly my point, Luigi. It's why we can't just run off by ourselves. We need a plan." The brothers began to think together pondering about their situation.​

2. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Abandoned Japanese Military Base ~

As 'Spike' practically ate up the praise and affection, the duck that had accompanied him the whole time popped out from behind his back, letting out a happy quack.

~ Energyne Labs ~

As Claire approached the figure in the light, her eyes adjusted to her surroundings and she gasped at what she saw.

infinite.png

The small figure levitated in the air, eyeing the woman behind the strange mask it wore. Then, it gestured to her with a hand, speaking in a deep, inhuman voice. "Ah...my creator..." As Claire looked around the room, she spotted a large number of the lab's scientists and researchers lying about. Some struggled to stand while others didn't move at all. The floating being looked at this, then back to Claire with a sinister chuckle. "They doubted my power..."

Claire stared in awe at it, before taking out her phone and making a call.

"Project Infinite...was a bigger success than we expected..."

~ Corleone Household ~

"If I catch him here again..." A snarl bagan to rise up in Mileena's throat, before she stopped and composed herself. "We will not let him hurt you, Mr. Corleone." Then, she heard the sirens in the distance as well. "Should I go investigate?"

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Scotland~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you again for your hospitality, Fergus,” Governor Demande thanked Fergus after he gave the regional governor a tour of his town. “Ah, the pleasure’s all mine,” Fergus replied, continuing to fake a smile in front of Demande. “Anyway, I really should get going,” Demande told Fergus as they walked past the Old Forge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Island in the Pacific Ocean~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Getting up after relaxing from their battle with the Demon Tide, Moana and Maui noticed more Shadows appear behind them…

[​IMG]

Oh, come on!” Moana complained as she and Maui got their Keyblades ready for what appeared to be another battle with these monsters. However, just then, the Shadows were decimated by a strong Thundaga attack from above. “What the…?” Maui wondered out loud, as he was certain neither he nor Moana were behind the Thundaga attack. But as they looked across the distance, Moana and Maui noticed many boats docked on the coast, as well as many people with Keyblades walking in their direction. Looking closely, Moana noticed the people were in fact the people from her home of Destiny Islands, including her own parents…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mom, Dad!” Moana gleefully cried as she rushed towards her parents. “Moana!” Sina happily cried as she ran towards Moana, with the two sharing a hug. “I missed you,” Moana told her mother. “I missed you as well,” Sina replied, “And so did your father.” As Moana shifted her focus towards her father, Tui, Moana noticed he was looking at her with a stern look on his face, which Moana understood given what happened the last time they spoke. Slowly walking towards him, Moana said, “Father… I… I’m sorry. Please, forgive me.” Sighing, Tui’s frown turned upside as he hugged Moana, surprising her. “All that matters, Moana, is that you are alright,” Tui told his daughter, who happily hugged him back. Just then, Moana heard the sound of a pig and rooster coming her way. Looking around, Moana noticed her pets, Pua and Heihei, arrive as well…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Pua! Heihei! You two came as well!” a surprised Moana happily cried as she grabbed Pua and Heihei, giving them a hug. Meanwhile, Maui slowly approached everyone, greeting Tui with a bow, saying, “Chief Tui. Welcome.” “Maui, good to see you again,” Tui replied. “I don’t understand, why did you all come here?” Moana asked. Sighing, Tui replied, “We need to talk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Put the sword down right now, Rider!” Larxene threatened Tsukasa, pointing her Foudre Knives in his direction as she was joined by Cybermen and Stormtroopers, all pointing their weapons at the Rider. Meanwhile, Hans was signaling the frightened citizens to back away…

[​IMG]

Stand back everyone. We’ve got this situation under control,” Hans assured the citizens as they backed away. “You know, I gotta say, I’ve always wanted to come face-to-face with a Rider,” Larxene told Tsukasa, “But achieving that was a bit difficult, what with almost all of you Riders getting killed off during the Great Purge. Either way, I think I’m gonna enjoy adding another casualty to the list of deceased Riders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle, Norway - Castle~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Before anyone could say another word, Saphir and the others heard commotion coming from outside. “Huh? What was that?” Olaf wondered out loud. Just then, Saphir noticed two Stormtroopers running towards them…

[​IMG]

Stormtroopers, what’s going on?” Saphir questioned the Stormtroopers. “A Rider has appeared outside,” one of the Stormtroopers responded. “The Inquisitor is now dealing with him as we speak,” the other Stormtrooper added. “A Rider?!” Saphir and Olaf both wondered out loud at the same time. “We need to take you, Elsa, and Anna to a secure room in the floor above for your own protection,” one of the Stormtroopers responded. “Uh, in that case, let me go get Anna,” Olaf said as he rushed towards her room. “I’ll join you,” one of the Stormtroopers told Olaf, following the snowman. “And I’ll be in charge of you two,” the other Stormtrooper told Elsa and Saphir, “Follow me.” “Alright,” Saphir replied, following the Stormtrooper as he held on to Elsa’s hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~English Countryside~

[​IMG]

Noticing the TIE Fighters slow down due to the rain while they continued to fire (unsuccessfully) at the tank, Bellatrix facepalmed as she complained to herself, “Do I have to do everything myself?!” Flying close to the tank, Bellatrix took out her wand, pointed it somewhere ahead of the tank’s path. Flicking her wand, Bellatrix summoned a cliff that rose from the ground, hoping the tank would crash into it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Park~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Amanda and the others continued battling, the Stormtroopers resorted to using the power of the pins embedded in their armor, allowing them to shoot fireballs at the Rebels and summoning sharp icicles to rise from the ground near them. Arriving to the scene, Coulson used the blaster he got from a dead Stormtrooper to shoot at the Stormtroopers that Amanda and the others were battling…

[​IMG]

Where are the others?” Ursula questioned Coulson. “Told them to get to safety while keeping the rod safe,” Phil replied. But as the battle continued, the Rebels noticed two TIE Fighters flying high above them, going towards the other side of the park, the exact place where Akko and the others were. “That can’t be good…” Amanda commented.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Park (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Akko and the others continued running, they heard the sound of TIE Fighters descending towards them. “Oh no!” Lotte cried as she and the others noticed two TIE Fighters getting close to them. “Let’s get on our brooms! Hopefully we can get away from them that way!” Akko ordered the others, who got on their broomsticks and began flying. Jasminka, however, who was carrying the tied up Diana with her, tripped as she got out her broomstick, dropping Diana (and allowing her to break free). Now that she was free, Diana began waving her arms to the TIE Fighters, crying, “HELP! I’VE BEEN ABDUCTED BY THESE REBELS! SAVE ME!!” One of the TIE Fighters, however, mistook her for a Rebel, and began firing towards Diana. Gasping, Diana didn’t know what to do. Luckily for her, Jasminka jumped and pushed her out of the way, saving her life. As the TIE Fighter rejoined the other TIE Fighter in chasing after Akko, Sucy, and Lotte, Diana was sitting on the ground, shocked by what had just happened. “They shot me… they tried to kill me!” a horrified Diana cried, “I knew getting tied up with you Rebels was gonna ruin my life!” Sighing, Jasminka was hoping Diana would at least thank her for saving her life, but she figured this was the best response she could hope for from Diana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Outside Rebel Base~

[​IMG]

Waiting outside, T'Challa watched as the Royal Talon Flyer began descending near the base after disabling its invisibility mode. Once the aircraft gently landed, its ramp opened up, and out came Shuri, happy to see her brother…

[​IMG]

Shuri, welcome back,” T'Challa greeted his sister as the two shared a hug, “What news do you bring from Japan?” “Everyone sends their regards,” Shuri replied as the two started walking back to the base, “I may have also come across a possible solution that could potentially end the Cybermen threat once and for all. However, I may need more time to study it. What about you, what news do you have?” “I have been speaking with Zuri, and I have decided to go through the coronation ceremony,” T'Challa answered, “I will not continue being the Black Panther until I feel like I have truly earned it.” “Suit yourself, brother,” Shuri said, “Either way, I know I will be busy here. I have heard about what happened in Congo. You guys will need my help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Police HQ (Conference Room)~

Alright. Now follow me to the shooting range so you two can test out your Police Ranger abilities,” Vanitas told Looker and Kiriko as he and the Stormtroopers accompanying him left the conference room. “Meeting adjourned, everyone,” Looker told the officers in the conference room as he followed Vanitas. “Hmm, would’ve really liked to try out being a Police Ranger,” Eppes commented as he got out of his seat, “Oh well, maybe if they expand the program, I might get lucky.” “Eh, I ain’t really diggin’ it,” Carter replied to Don as he got out of his seat as well, “I’m more of an old-school type of guy. But hey, whatever floats your boat, man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Hospital (14th Floor)~

[​IMG]

Frank Castle, the man who has been shooting local gang members (and had just recently attacked the Corleone household), had snuck into the hospital where a survivor of one of his attacks was being treated. Frank wasn’t going to stop until he took out his target. Noticing Frank was carrying a shotgun, a security guard in the hallway tried to stop him. Castle, however, easily grabbed the security guard’s gun, knocking him out while taking out the ammo from the guard’s gun, and throwing the gun away in a trash can. Those in the hallway began to panic as they saw what happened. Meanwhile, in one of the rooms on the 14th floor, Doctor Hu was busy treating the very man Castle wanted to kill when he heard commotion outside…

[​IMG]

Noticing his patient begin to panic, Hu tried calming him down, saying, “Shh! Don’t move.” Walking towards the door, Doctor Hu peeked outside, and noticed Frank Castle in the hallway with a shotgun. “Oh no!” Doctor Hu cried as he rushed to his patient, “Come on! We have to get out of here!” Helping his patient out of the bed, Doctor Hu quickly led his patient out of the room, running away from Castle. But Castle, however, pointed his shotgun at Hu’s patient, pulling the trigger several times, but missing as he hit the wall or other objects instead of his target, causing many in the hallway to scream in terror. Eventually, Hu and his patient reached the emergency exit, and rushed down the stairs in order to get out of danger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hey Nick, I’m gonna go with Baymax and see if Clemont needs help with whatever he’s working on,” Hiro told Nick. “Alright,” Fury responded as Hiro and Baymax walked away. Turning his attention back to Serena, Fury replied to her, “Yeah, well, that’s the world we live in now. All we can do now is fight back. That’s why we all joined the Rebels.” “There you are, Serena,” Darien said as he and Rini approached Serena and Nick…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rini and I wondered where you wandered off,” Darien continued, “I see you met Nick.” “Yeah, we had a nice little chat just now,” Fury responded, “I can see why you like her so much.” Blushing after hearing what Fury just said, Darien cried, “Seriously, Nick?!” Fury didn’t say a word in response, simply chuckling as he patted Darien on his shoulder, walking away. As Darien sighed, he told Serena, “Sorry about Nick. But anyway, funny story… after you left Rini and I alone with Connor, Rini told Connor that she wanted to join him on his worldwide trip.” “Can we go?” Rini asked Serena, “I have friends who are going. I wanna be with them!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Militia Base in a Cave - Outskirts of Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is the message I was sent,” Saw told Jyn as he grabbed a piece of paper from a table, handing it to Jyn to read. Jyn then began reading the message, tearing up after recognizing the handwriting, as she knew this was definitely from her father…

Saw, if you’re reading this, then perhaps there is a chance to save the Alliance. Perhaps there’s a chance to explain myself and, though I don’t dare hope for too much, a chance for Jyn, if she’s alive, if you can possibly find her to let her know that my love for her has never faded and how desperately I’ve missed her.

Jyn, my Stardust, I can’t imagine what you think of me. When I was taken, I faced some bitter truths. I was told that, soon enough, Krennic would have you killed. As time went by, I knew that you were either dead or still in that labor camp. I knew if I refused to work, if I took my own life, it would only be a matter of time before Krennic realized he no longer needed me to complete the project. So I did the one thing that nobody expected: I lied. I learned to lie. I played the part of a beaten man resigned to the sanctuary of his work. I made myself indispensable, and all the while I laid the groundwork of my revenge. There are three S-types that the New World Order is enhancing to turn them into superweapons. One is called Smaug, with the ability to destroy from the sky. The second is called the Kraken, with the ability to destroy from the sea. And lastly, there is Lavos, nicknamed the “Death Star”, with the ability to destroy from land. The day is coming soon when these three will be unleashed. I’ve placed weak points deep within them. Flaws that are so small and powerful, they’ll never find it. One blast to any part of a weak point will destroy the S-type.

Jyn, if you’re reading, my beloved... I try to think of you only in the moments when I’m strong, because the pain of not having you with me, your late mother, our family... the pain of that loss is so overwhelming I risk failing even now. It’s just so hard not to think of you. Think of where you are. My Stardust.

You’ll need the plans, detailing where the weak points on those three S-types are located. There is an archive in the data vault at the Citadel Tower on the island of Scarif in the Maldives-

However, before Jyn could continue reading her father’s message, the entire place shook, causing Jyn to drop the piece of paper she was just reading. “What happened?” Jyn questioned as Saw went to see what was happening outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: Three Weeks Ago - Nibelheim, New Mexico~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Boss Battle: Kylo Ren Solo
    ~The One-Winged Angel~

UntiKylo Ren.png

Rushing towards Kylo Ren, Finn and Kanan were surprised to see Solo calmly walk towards them. But once they reached him and delivered a slash with their Keyblades, Kanan and Finn were surprised to see Kylo Ren teleport away. Moments later, Kylo Ren teleported above them, landing while thrusting his Keyblade hard to the ground, delivering a shockwave that sent Kanan and Finn flying. Once the two landed on the ground, they were careful not to roll towards one of the town’s burning buildings. “Woah, that was close,” Kanan commented as he helped Finn up. Once they were up, the two suddenly noticed Kylo Ren arrive near their location. Kylo Ren then began swinging his Keyblade at them, with Kanan and Finn trying hard to deflect the attacks from their former ally. With a burning building behind them, and the fear of Kylo Ren sending them flying towards it, Kanan and Finn jumped over Kylo Ren, while deflecting any slashes he made with his Keybalde. Landing on the ground and turning to face Kylo Ren, Kanan and Finn noticed Kylo Ren summoning three flame pillars that surrounded the three, making things much more difficult for them as Solo rushed towards them, swinging his Keybalde effortlessly while Kanan and Finn tried hard to deflect incoming attacks and avoid getting sucked into one of the flame pillars. Once the pillars died out, Kanan and Finn noticed this was their chance to back away a bit. But once they did back away, they could tell Kylo Ren was not done with them, noticing that he summoned several dark orbs that flew towards Kanan and Finn. The duo began swinging their Keyblades at the dark orbs, destroying them before they could hit them. However, one of the dark orbs hit Finn, knocking him out. “Finn!” Kanan cried as he rushed to his friend’s side. But as he helped Finn get up, Kanan noticed Kylo Ren floating into the air. Solo then summoned many meteors, sending them towards Kanan and Finn. The two then began to run away as the meteors landed all around them, trying to avoid getting hit by them. Eventually, one meteor hit close to the two, sending them flying and landing hard on the ground. Kylo Ren then teleported close to Finn, and got ready to impale him with his Keyblade. Noticing what Kylo Ren was about to do, Kanan quickly rushed to the scene as he yelled, “NOOOOO!!!!” Using his Keyblade, Kanan blocked Kylo Ren from impaling Finn. As Kanan glared at Kylo’s emotionless face, the two began to duel one-on-one, each trying to land an attack with his Keybalde. Slowly opening his eyes, Finn noticed Kanan and Kylo Ren battling each other, and tried getting up in order to help Kanan. But as the two dueled, Kylo Ren and Kanan locked their Keyblades against each other. Kanan hoped that this would be his opportunity to finally gain the upper hand against Kylo Ren. Kylo, however, summoned a flaming pillar near Finn’s location so that Kanan would be distracted. “Woah!” Finn cried as he noticed the flaming pillar near him. “Finn!” Kanan cried as he turned around to check on his friend. But it was a mistake, and Kylo’s distraction worked. Kylo Ren impaled Kanan from behind with his Keyblade, severely wounding him. “KANAN!” Finn cried as he saw what happened to his best friend. Kylo Ren then threw Kanan towards Finn, and used his Keybalde to summon a whirlwind to send Kanan and Finn flying towards one of the burning buildings in Nibelheim. Believing the two were now dead, Kylo Ren stared at the building where he sent the two, and slowly turned around, walking away from the scene. Unbeknownst to Kylo Ren, the two were in fact not dead yet, but unless they did something soon, they would be. Finn and the badly wounded Kanan landed in a room of a burning building that had yet to be engulfed by flames. But the fire was beginning to spread to the room, and that was something Finn realized as got up and saw right in front of him. Grabbing his wounded friend and carrying him, Finn said, “Don’t worry, Kanan, I’ll get us out of this!” Noticing a small window, Finn took a deep breath, and ran towards it, jumping through the window and breaking the glass as he landed back outside in the burning town. Getting up, Finn told his friend, “You hang in there, Kanan. I’ll get you some help.” Finn then proceeded to run away from Nibelheim while carrying Kanan, wanting to go somewhere safe where he hoped someone would be able to tend to Kanan’s wound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground: Jeffrey Mace's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Jeffrey and Shining Armor were having a conference call with Melinda May (who was still in Chicago), trying to figure out the whereabouts of Carl Creel. “He couldn't have gone far,” May’s voice commented from a phone speaker. “Why was Creel at the diner?” Shining Armor pondered out loud. “He was waiting for someone,” May responded, “We just don't know if that individual ever showed.” “Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but I got something you might wanna check out,” Skye said as she entered the office while carrying a tablet…

[​IMG]

Hmm, looks like someone sent us a message,” Mace commented as he analyzed what was displayed on Skye’s tablet. “A message for us with a phone number to call,” Skye replied. “Could it be a new Rebel cell in the continent?” Shining Armor wondered out loud. “Hmm… call the number,” Jeffrey ordered Skye. Doing as she was told, Skye dialed the number, adding it to the conference call Mace and Shining Armor were having with May. “Hello?” a voice from the number that was just dialed answered. “Who is this?” Shining Armor questioned. “Shining Armor, I'm glad you got my message,” the voice replied. “Wait a sec… I know that voice!” Shining Armor exclaimed as he and Skye both remembered whose voice that was, “Raina... as I live and breathe.

[​IMG]

It's been a while since I met you and Skye back in Toshima,” Raina responded, “So, how have you two been dealing with all this New World Order business?” “Umm, I'm kind of in the middle of a manhunt,” Shining Armor told Raina, “Can we make this quick?” “Why? You need time to trace this call, don't you?” As Shining Armor and Skye looked at each other, they both realized that Raina figured that Skye was indeed trying to trace the call. “I take it, then, you haven't tracked down Mr. Creel or the item he stole,” Raina’s voice continued. “Still chasing after the Obelisk? Or, as you call it, the Diviner?” Shining Armor asked Raina, “What was that whole thing about your destiny having to wait?” “Look, the New World Order’s gonna get their hands on the Obelisk,” Raina replied, “But let me be clear, I have no association of any kind with the New World Order, so you and your Rebel buddies have nothing to worry about when dealing with me.” “What do you want, Raina?” Shining Armor questioned. “It's what I don't want, which is the Obelisk falling into the hands of those who don't deserve it,” Raina answered. “And you think you do?” Shining Armor questioned. “Mr. Creel stole something from me,” Raina said, ignoring Shining armor’s questioned, “Fortunately for the both of us, it has an embedded tracker. But you'd better hurry. He's growing less stable by the second.” Raina then hung up, with the others expecting her to send a frequency giving them the Inquisitor’s location, while also surprised that they got unexpected help like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Corleone Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing the police along with ambulances arrive to the area, Ezio told Mileena, “No, just check on my uncle. Make sure he's fine. If any paramedics need to check on him, let them. I'll go talk with the police.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing the duck appear behind Spike, Discord and Celestia were surprised by its appearance, with Discord saying, “Oh, hello there. Hey Spike, is this duck a friend of yours, or is he a total stranger?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Tsukasa shouldered his weapon as he looked at Larxene, Hans as well as the Stormtroopers and Cybermen. "Well, I suppose you got your wish blondie." Tsukasa said dryly. "Funny how things work out don't they?" Tsukasa asked pointing to her a she held a card in-between his fingers. "Nobody would dare stand against the regime of the New World Order, not after that day since Riders and Rangers were seen as the ones to save the people, yet now, it is nothing more than machines of metal and good obedient soldiers. I suppose throwing a metaphorical wrench into the big wheel is something your Order won't like." Tsukasa turned the card as he slid it into the belt.

"Form Ride: Faiz Accel!" As Decade's armour metamorphized into another rand he spoke. "10 seconds, let's see if your good little soldiers can keep up with me for 10 seconds." Tsukasa said and pressed a button on his wristwatch. "Standing By." before beeping noses were heard and Faiz disappeared in a blur as sparks flew upon the Stormtroopers armour, their guns broken in various places and there was a hissing noise and a sound of "Complete." as the Arendelle fountain had Decade, sitting hunching over.

"Can't keep up with the speed of sound? My my… looks like I'm overestimating your training protocols,." Tsukasa got up and produced another card. "A special service just for you." Tsukasa said and then slid the card in. "Kamen Ride: Ghost! Let's go! Kakugo! Go-go-go-ghost! Go! Go! Go! Go!" as Decade's armour changed again to a another Rider as his glowed orange and actually levitated in the air and formed a two finger motion before some Ghosts emerged, looking like disembodied warriors, there was red, purple and blue.

"Meet the native ancestors of Japan, Musashi, Ryoma and Nobunaga." Tsukasa answered for everyone. "Go." Tsukasa said as the three Parka ghosts charged forth.

-Arendelle, Near the Castle-

Harold and Kimberly remained close tot he door of the castle as they hid when Stormtroopers went towards the square to check the disturbance and provide support. "Got to hand it to your friend Kimberly, he gave us a way in, even if he didn't intend to." Harold said and snuck into the grounds with Kimberly, the forces within the castle probably were stretched thin with the commotion and Harold wondered how to get inside until eh saw what appeared to be some kind of swing for the windows likely used for window cleaning. "There's an idea... let's go." Harodl said and the two made their way there and Harold went first, climbing up to the second floor and peered within a window, to check, if there was anyone inside, the room did seem to be abandoned and Harold pressed a hand against the glass. "Alohamora." Harold whispered, unlocked the window and climbed in and sent the swing down for Kimberly to use as he jumped into the room, his foots touching the wood.

~The Capital - Police HQ (Conference Room)~

Kiriko quietly followed Looker, her back straight as she held the trinket in question. "This has got to be a promotion... if I pass, what would they expect us to do..?" Kiriko thought, schooling her features to remain stoic and not showing any emotion.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway - Castle-

Kimberly used the swing and entered the empty room, looking around. "Well, he's not really a friend. If anything, he's a distant ally." She said. "I don't know him that well cause he was a loner, never understood why he was picked. But I will agree, that sudden fight did get us inside." After checking she had all her arrows, Kimberly asked, "How are we going to find the queen and her sister?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway - Castle (Secured Room)-

Anna entered the room and sat with her sister, holding her hand. The two weren't sure what to think but were grateful that they were together. Sitting quietly, Elsa thought about maybe getting her parchment and talking with Harold, not knowing that he was in the castle to save her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-English Countryside-

"Mom, there's a cliff in our way!" Harry shouted. Lily groaned, "I can see why this women was given her position in the New World Order." "Anything we can do to avoid it?" Remus asked, looking at her. "Considerably soon before we crash!" Riolu hopped up and jumped off the tank, running to the cliff. Harry gasped, looking at his Pokemon partner, "Riolu!" Riolu ran to the cliff, shouting and performing Force Palm, hoping to destroy the cliff with its attack so they could continue on their path. Lily used the cannon again, wanting to help the Pokemon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

"Oh......" Serena said, softly, not showing that she was upset of Rini's decision. "I hope that Conner will make sure she's safe and none of the NWO get her. Tell her that I hope she sees so many amazing sights and finds a way to restore the world." She lowered her head and tried not to show her sadness.

Asuna was checking some of the people in the base, some of whom were going to travel the world just to make sure that they were healthy enough to take a task. Rey walked to Rue and Ritchie, "Rue, Ritchie...... I've decided to go with Conner. I know we've just started to get to know each other. But I can't get that dream out of my head and I think if I travel the world, I can understand its meaning. I hope you're not mad."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-DenLiner-

"I say we do it." Nico said, smiling. She looked at the others in the train, Hermione looked at her and said, "Well, it will be our first heist as a actual team and will give us more experience. Maybe start to show the NWO what we can do." "Maybe, but this will completely different then stealing from a school." Ryotaro said, putting his thoughts. Momotaros gave him a nudgie, "Hopefully, this will give you the confidence and courage to keep going out there." "Yuuki, what are your thoughts?" Hermione asked, looking at the purple haired yellow colored member. Ryutaros looked with her, curious about Yuuki's answer. "Just so we're all agreed."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan - Underground-

"Looks like they're winding down here." Shintaro said, looking at the dwindling amount of enemies to fight. Michal said, looking at him and Akira, "So what do we do now?" "Lets finish up here and rejoin the others back upside." Akira said, grabbing a coin from the milk tank with Shintaro.

-Gokai Galleon-

While Luka continued to look for a place to land, Emma returned back inside the ship. She saw Doc was busy at the computer with Ahim, Joe stood against the wall, his eyes closed. Gai tried to help by looking at a map, Emma went and found Marvelous. "Marvelous." She asked. "Is there anything else I can do to help? Luka's looking for a empty place to land and well, everyone else seems to be busy. So is there anything you need me to do?"

6. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Abandoned Japanese Military Base ~

'Spike' barked with approval at the suggestion of him and the duck being friends. The two animals raised a paw and wing respectively, giving each other a sort of 'high five'.

~ Energyne Labs ~

Once her call was finished, Claire looked up at the lab's creation. It seemed greatly amused by her awe, giving an amused chuckle. "Shall I give you a demonstration of my power, creator?" It asked.

Claire was stirred from her transfixed state, and she nodded. Before she noticed it, she was enveloped in a red light. The creation began to levitate away, and Claire was brought along with it. "Good. Then let us find a place where I can show what I can do. Somewhere...expendable..."

~ Corleone Household ~

Mileena nodded, making her way to tend to Vito.

7. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Scotland~

Astral soon stepped out of the Old Forge before standing face to face with Fergus, Demande, and the Stormtroopers causing the Stormtroopers to step back at the sight of the S-Type Commander. Astral looked at the two men before it said. "Ahh yes, Fergus and Govenor Demande. It is nice to see both of you." Astral looked at Fergus before it said calmly. "I am here to meet with Govenor Demande, you're not in any trouble." Astral looked at the Stormtroopers before it asked. "I have recently been to Shalour City where the Rebel scum recently just took control of it after the Stormtroopers there were kicked out. However despite that man Bellec leading the rebellion...something caught my attention. Could one of you call the Shalour City troopers?"

One of the Stormtroopers nervously stepped forward and began to use his comms to call the Stormtroopers, once connected he said. "Hello, Lord Astral is here to ask a question." The Stormtrooper looked at Astral as it stepped forward. "Yes, I recently saw the Rebels defeat you. By any chance did you happen to come across two boys in red and green, the red one probably being loud and the sheer power of them able to wreck even the Cybermen?" It took a couple of seconds before the Stormtrooper on the other end of the line said. "Y-Yes Lord Astral. They were there...even the Cybermen stood no chance and were wrecked to pieces." Astral blinked. "I see, than you for your cooperation." Once the comms were shut off, the S-Type then punched the closest Trooper in the stomach before using its foot to slam him to the ground. "I have no personal beef with you, my friend. I am merely showing an example." Astral looked at Demande as it said. "You've caught me in a good mood today, Govenor. I will offer my services in helping you reclaim that town under your command." Astral bowed. "All I ask is that you leave those two boys and their friends to myself and the S-Types. After all...they are my responsibility and if unchecked could end with my death."

~Tower of Mastery: Top~

Mario and Luigi were still in thought about their current predicament before Luigi said. "What if we only focused on the S-Types? When you think about it...the Rebels are fighting the NWO, we're fighting Astral and the S-Types. The Stormtroopers and even the Cybermen can easily be dealt with by the Rebels." Mario slowly turned his head and looked at Luigi for a bit in thought. "I see...we take the gang and go, we train to fight the S-Types. We could even try to get some kind of ship to use as a mobile base." Luigi blinked with a cautious look. "Mario, something like that would more than likely be under NWO control. Those Helicarriers are super powerful from what we have seen and heard." Mario grinned. "Who said we were going to get one from the NWO? I never said I had all the details. We just need to talk to everyone and see what we need to do from there. Otherwise we know what we need to do in terms of the basic idea. After all...some people are smarter than me in terms of these things." Luigi nodded. "Right, let's go talk to everyone." The Mario Bros. soon stood up and began to head downstairs.​

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - Police HQ (Shooting Range)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Vanitas arrived to the shooting range with Looker and Kiriko, he told the two, “Use the devices that you picked up earlier to transform into Police Rangers by simply pulling the trigger of the Trigger Machine attached to the gun. Make sure you detach the Trigger Machine once you detransform. Now then, practice shooting at the targets over there.” “Alright… here goes nothing,” Looker commented as he grabbed his device, doing exactly as Vanitas instructed, causing him to transform to a Police Ranger…

[​IMG]

Oh my,” Looker commented as examined himself having transformed to a Police Ranger, “I think I look good as a Ranger!” “Alright, now that you’ve transformed, focus on the targets,” Vanitas told Looker. “Oh, right!” Looker responded as he pointed his device at the targets, and began using it just like a regular gun, shooting the targets masterfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Everyone, get to shelter!” Hans ordered the frightened citizens after Tsukasa began attacking, running away from the scene. “Oh, you did not just call me blondie!” Larxene angrily yelled as she got ready to battle…

Boss Battle: Larxene
    ~The Savage Nymph~

Larxene_Resize.jpg

As Stormtroopers and Cybermen continued firing at Tsukasa and his Ghosts, Larxene teleported right behind the Rider, yelling, “Lightning!” Larxene then pointed her Foudre Knives at the Rider, electrocuting him with bolts of electricity and sending him crashing into the ground. But Larxene wasn’t quite done, as she began using her Teleport Rush attack on Tsukasa, repeatedly teleporting extremely fast around the Rider while delivering a different attack after every teleport, ranging from a kick, to a punch, and even slashing him with her Foudre knives while yelling, “No escape!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle, Norway - Castle (Secured Room)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

There we go,” one of the two Stormtroopers accompanying Saphir, Olaf, Elsa, and Anna said as she and the other Stormtrooper locked the doors. “We should be safe here,” the other Stormtrooper told Saphir and the others, bowing to them. “Thank you for your service,” Saphir thanked the Stormtroopers as he took a seat. “So, I guess we just sit here and wait?” Olaf asked. “I guess so,” Saphir replied. Meanwhile, the two Stormtroopers removed their helmets to get some fresh air, as it was getting stuffy keeping their helmets on…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ugh, would it hurt to include air conditioning inside these things?” Aveline complained after removing her Stormtrooper helmet. “I agree,” Loki concurred with his fellow Stormtrooper, “I'm just relieved we get some off time like this so that we can get a breath of fresh air.” As Loki sat next to Saphir, he asked Saphir, “So how has your day been, sir?” “Oh, pretty normal… until all this happened,” Saphir replied. “I see,” Loki said, lowering his voice so that only Saphir would hear what he was about to say, “So, pardon me for asking this, but, umm… when Aveline and I came to get you to safety, I noticed you and Elsa were holding hands… is there… is there something going on between you and Elsa?” “I’d prefer not to answer personal questions, Stormtrooper. And I hope you can respect that,” Saphir replied. “Oh yes, of course,” Loki said, “I do apologize for asking that.” “Don't worry. It's no big deal,” Saphir responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New World Order?!” Moana wondered out loud after she and Maui had to hear what her parents told her. “They made it to Destiny Islands?!” Maui added. As Tui and Sina both nodded in response, Sina commented, “It was terrible. We had to evacuate quickly.” “I’m relieved almost all of us were able to make it out alive,” Tui added, “Those Stormtroopers… they were no match for us. But the Cybermen, they were too powerful. But the most dangerous was a lone individual.” “And who was this individual?” Moana asked. “A silver-haired boy wearing a black cloak,” Tui answered, “And get this… he’s a Keyblade wielder! Can you believe it? A Keyblade wielder leading New World Order forces as they invaded our home.” “A silver-haired… boy?” Moana wondered aloud. “Wielding a Keyblade?” Maui wondered out loud as well. It was then that both Maui and Moana gasped, realizing that Tui was in fact referring to Xehanort, who had arrived to the island earlier and sent Shadows to attack Moana and Maui. “The cave!” both Moana and Maui cried as they looked at each other, and left in a hurry. “Moana? Maui?” Sina called out to the two as she and Tui watched them rush towards the cave in the island. Once Maui and Moana arrived to the cave, they noticed the boulder that Xehanort opened up earlier, and the pathway leading to a room containing a pedestal, where a golden orb used to be. “Oh no… he took it…” Maui said with a concerned tone to his voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~African Savannah - Xehanort’s Fortress~

[​IMG]

Looking at the golden orb in his hand that he had retrieved from the remote Pacific island he was in not too long ago, Master Xehanort wondered if he was going to get more clues or an actual answer this time. “Is that it?” a figure in a black cloak asked Xehanort as he approached him…

[​IMG]

It is,” the Grand Inquisitor replied, “Located in a temple protected by a Keyblade Master and his apprentice. I was able to send a horde of Heartless towards them to buy me enough time to snatch this orb.” “Hmm, then I suppose it’s time to find out what it will tell us,” the cloaked figure responded. Nodding, Xehanort placed the orb on a table, asking it, “Where is Sauron’s tomb?” In response, the orb began to glow as Master Xehanort and the cloaked figure began to hear inaudible voices, with the orb eventually projecting a hologram of Earth. Observing the projection, Xehanort and the cloaked figure noticed one particular spot blinking. “There,” Xehanort said, pointing to the blinking spot on the holographic globe, “This must be where the tomb is.” “Hmm, that points to… Shalour City, France,” the cloaked figure commented. The holographic projection of Earth then changed to display an image of the Tower of Mastery. “The Tower of Mastery,” Xehanort commented as he recognized the building, “It was said that a temple was built over Sauron’s tomb.” “In that case…” the cloaked figure replied as he removed his hood, revealing his face…

[​IMG]

... the person in charge of the Tower of Mastery must be a Keyblade Master,” Ansem continued. “Indeed,” Master Xehanort replied as he summoned his Keyblade, “Nothing I can’t handle…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: Three Weeks Ago - Nibelheim, New Mexico~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the dust settled, and all that was left of the town of Nibelheim were ashes and burnt down buildings, Stormtroopers and Cybermen had arrived town the area, detaining one of two survivors they found… Han Solo. The other survivor the Stormtroopers found was Kylo Ren, who was brought in for questioning on what had happened…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Towns don’t just erupt in flames like this, Solo!” Alexander Pierce, who was one of the Grand Moffs and had rushed to Nibelheim after hearing what happened, scolded Kylo Ren, “It’s a simple question… did you see who was responsible?” Kylo, however, remained silent, not saying a word. “Look, I don’t have time for the silent treatment,” Pierce continued, “And if you’re not going to answer to me, then I may as well bring you to the Supreme Leaders themselves. Maybe then you’ll start talking.” “Leave him alone, Pierce,” a voice told the Grand Moff. Turning around to see who it was, Alexander was surprised to see it was none other than the Grand Inquisitor himself…

[​IMG]

Xehanort?” a surprised Pierce wondered out loud, “What are you doing here?” “I’ve come to vouch for Kylo Ren over here,” Master Xehanort replied as he walked towards him, “I saw everything transpire myself. Rebels appeared out of nowhere, led by the sheriff, burning the entire town to send a message to the New World Order. Kylo Ren and his fellow Stormtroopers tried hard to protect the town. But unfortunately, his comrades were killed during the battle. And the town was lost, reduced to ashes. If anything, Kylo Ren should honored for his efforts to try and thwart the Rebels.” After hearing what Xehanort said, Pierce asked Kylo Ren, “Is this true?” Looking at both Pierce and Xehanort, Kylo nodded, replying, “Yes.” “Alright then,” Alexander Pierce said as turned to face Xehanort, “He’s all yours.” As the Grand Moff walked away while accompanied by a few Stormtroopers and Cybermen, Xehanort approached Kylo Ren. “Thank you,” Kylo thanked Xehanort. “Don’t thank me yet,” Xehanort responded, “You still have much more to learn about the Keyblade and temples like the one outside of this town. And I am willing to teach you more than what we had discussed the past few days. But first, you have a task that you need to complete.” “A task?” Kylo asked. “You know exactly what we do with Rebel scum,” Xehanort responded. Understanding what Xehanort meant, Kylo Ren sighed as he nodded, saying, “Understood.” Turning around, Kylo saw his father in the distance, currently detained by Stormtroopers, with tight shackles on his hands…

[​IMG]

As Xehanort and Kylo Ren walked towards Han, Xehanort ordered the Stormtroopers next to Han, “On his knees.” Nodding, the Stormtroopers forced Han to kneel on the ground. Looking up, Han saw his son, looking down on him with an emotionless face. Han then noticed Kylo summon his Keyblade, knowing exactly what was going to happen next. Without saying a word, Han looked at his son with a face indicating that he loved him dearly, regardless of what had just happened. Kylo Ren, however, wasn’t moved by the way his father was looking at him. So, Kylo quickly swung his Keyblade at his father’s head, decapitating and ending his life. As the Stormtroopers removed Han Solo’s bloody head and body away from the scene, Xehanort patted Kylo Ren on his shoulder, telling him, “You have done well. Congratulations. You are now an Inquisitor.” “Thank you… Master Xehanort,” Kylo Ren replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~English Countryside~

[​IMG]

Oh no you don’t,” Bellatrix said as she flew near the tank, pointing her wand at the tank's cannon, yelling, “Glacius!” The spell from Bellatrix's wand froze the cannon with very thick ice. The Inquisitor then flicked her wand as she pointed it towards Riolu, casting a Knockback Jinx at the Pokemon, knocking it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Serena… you know as well as I do I can’t do that,” Darien replied to Serena, “Regardless of who’s with her, we can’t let Rini go alone on a journey like this.” “Then how ‘bout this…” Rini suggested, “Both of you come along as well.” Darien was about to say something to Rini, but stopped, sighing instead, not knowing what to tell her exactly. However, just then, an alarm sounded throughout the base, startling everyone. “H-hey, what’s going on?” Darien questioned Finnick as he was running past Darien and the others…

[​IMG]

Stormtroopers and Cybermen were sighted outside,” Finnick responded, “We’re gonna need all hands on deck if we’re gonna deal with them swiftly.” “Okay,” Darien said as Finnick rushed off, “Rini, you stay here with Serena. I’m gonna go help out.” “B-but…” Rini replied, watching as Darien left in a hurry. Turning to face Serena, Rini had a determined look on her face as she said, “I don’t know about you, but I’m gonna go help out too.” Rini then rushed off as well, hoping to help out the Rebels.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Why would we be mad?” Rue questioned Rey. “I guess we didn't tell you yet, but we're going with Connor as well,” Ritchie added. “Can't wait to travel with you,” Rue told Rey. “PIKA!” Sparky cried after an alarm sounded throughout the base, startling him as well as Ritchie and Rue. “Sounds like trouble,” Ritchie commented. Nodding in response, Rue told Rey, “Ritchie and I are gonna go check out what's going on. We'll be back soon.” Rue and Ritchie then ran off while followed by Sparky, wanting to see what had caused the alarm to go off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground: Jeffrey Mace's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As he and Shining Armor were getting ready to leave for Chicago to rejoin May and the local Rebels there, Mace told Shining Armor and Skye, “Assuming we can trust Raina, I’d wanna make sure we take advantage of the frequency she’s sending us so we can track Creel and grab the Obelisk before he hands it off to one of his superiors in the New World Order.” “What if Creel melts down again?” Skye questioned. “Luckily, Fitz was able figure out a way to halt his powers. Temporarily at least,” Mace responded. “It was a little side project of his ever since that day in Toshima,” Shining Armor added. “Huh, I had no idea,” Skye commented. “Yeah,” Shining Armor responded, “Our encounter with Creel yesterday reignited Fitz’s interest in the project, and he was able to design some schematics for a device that should tamper with Creel’s powers.” “He sent the schematics to Billy Cranston in Chicago so that he could build the device,” Mace continued, “That way, the device should be ready for use by the time we arrive there.” “Okay… but if the device doesn’t work, is there some sort of backup plan?” Skye asked. “Absolutely,” Shining Armor responded. “Really? What kind of backup plan?” Skye asked. “The heavy-duty kind with armor-piercing rounds,” Shining Armor responded. “Will that work?” Skye questioned. “Get close enough to him, catch him off guard… it’s possible,” Lance Hunter replied as he entered the office…

[​IMG]

Sorry, I overheard you guys. Thought I’d join in,” Hunter continued. “Hopefully, we won't have to resort to using the backup plan,” Jeffery commented. “Can I join you guys?” Lance asked Shining Armor and Jeffery Mace. “That depends,” Mace responded, “Can you follow an order?” “Absolutely, sir,” Lance answered. “Because part of me wants you here running back-end. The other part feels you deserve a spot in this mission,” Mace told Hunter. “I'll be good. Scout's honor,” Hunter answered with a salute, “Please, sir. I owe this to Cassie.” “Okay. Suit up,” Mace told Hunter, “We leave for Chicago in five minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Several Miles Outside of Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG]

After being summoned, the massive S-type known as Lavos (nicknamed the “Death Star”) crawled from under the ground, creating a small earthquake in the area. The S-type then opened its gigantic mouth, and sent a mighty blast towards the town of Upington, instantly destroying it with a mighty explosion. But that was not the end of it, as the shockwave from the explosion was so powerful, a blast wave was spreading for miles, with its magnitude so high that the wave was completely obliterating everything in its path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Militia Base Prison Cell - Outskirts of Upington, South Africa~

As the ground was shaking violently due to the incoming blast wave, Cassian and the others noticed that the militia members who had imprisoned them began to panic and run outside. Wanting to get out as well, Cassian reached out with his hand to a control panel near his cell, quickly hotwiring it so that the metal bars keeping him inside would open up. Once the metal bars opened, Cassian, Noctis, Ignis, and Prompto quickly got out of the prison cell, with Cassian grabbing his backpack that was confiscated by the militia members. Opening his backpack, Cassian took out a device, pressing a button on it that would program his U-Wing to arrive to his location automatically. Andor then headed in the direction where he last saw Jyn being taken, with Ignis asking, “Where are you going?” “I gotta find Jyn. Get the pilot. We need him,” Cassian replied as he left to find Jyn. “Alright. Prompto… get the pilot,” Noctis ordered Prompto. “Aye aye,” Prompto replied as he grabbed his confiscated gun from a nearby table, aiming his blaster at Bodhi, “Hey, pilot…” “No, no, no!” Bodhi cried, thinking Prompto was going to shoot him. Instead, Prompto shot the control panel next to Bodhi’s prison cell, opening the metal bars of Bodhi’s cell, freeing him. “Let’s go,” Prompto told a surprised Bodhi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Hospital (Rooftop)~

[​IMG]

After Doctor Hu got his patient into a car and began driving off toward safety, Frank Castle decided to instead finish off his target using a sniper rifle from a rooftop. As he looked through the rifle’s telescopic sight, Castle caught sight of his target, who was in a car with Doctor Hu. But as Castle was about to pull the trigger to finish off his target, he was kicked on the side by Matt Murdock (who was in his demon form)...

[​IMG]

Quickly getting up, Castle tried to shoot Matt with his sniper rifle, but Matt was able to grab the rifle before he was able to do so, and the two grappled with the weapon. Coming to Matt’s aid, Foggy jumped towards Castle’s head, using his arms to hit his face…

[​IMG]

Osha! Osha!” Foggy cried as he kept hitting Frank’s face. Eventually, Frank was able land a punch to Matt’s face, knocking him out. Castle then grabbed Foggy, throwing him right next to Matt, knocking out the Pokemon as well. Pointing his rifle at the two, Frank was about to pull the trigger when Officer Jenny arrived just in time, grabbing the rifle and throwing it to the side while delivering a kick to Frank’s chest…

[​IMG]

Jenny proceeded to try and land a punch to Frank, but he dodged it, and tried to punch Jenny himself, though she was able to block the incoming attack. The two continued trying to land punches and kicks to the other, until eventually, Frank grabbed Jenny’s head, and delivered a headbutt, knocking her out. Exhausted, Castle began walking away while panting. Little did he know that Matt was slowly getting up, wanting to get to him before he escaped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Park~

As Akko, Sucy, and Lotte were flying on their broomsticks, trying to lose the two TIE Fighters chasing them while Jasminka and Diana watched from the ground, Sucy decided to do something about one of the TIE Fighters, slowing down and turning around to fly above one of them. Reaching into her pocket, Sucy took out a vial containing a concoction that she had been working on. Opening the vial, Sucy grinned as she dropped the contents of the vial onto the TIE Fighter below her. The concoction then began to melt through the TIE Fighter’s exterior, seemingly killing the pilot inside as the TIE Fighter crashed into the ground. “Nice job Sucy!” Akko commended Sucy, “Now just do the same thing to the other TIE Fighter!” “Uhhh… sorry, that was the only vial I had with me,” Sucy responded. “What?!” Akko cried after hearing what Sucy said, “Oh, COME ON!” The lone TIE Fighter then began firing its cannons, trying to hit one of the girls. “Careful Lotte!” Akko warned Lotte, who was struggling as she tried to maneuver her broomstick while avoiding getting hit by the TIE Fighter’s cannon, and making sure she doesn’t drop the Shiny Rod. Meanwhile, down below, Coulson, Amanda, Constanze, and Ursula arrived to the scene after dealing with the Stormtroopers and Cybermen on the other side of the park, joining Diana and Jasminka…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Oh man. They’re sitting ducks,” Amanda said as she and the others were watching. Once one of the TIE Fighter’s cannon fire got too close to Lotte, she fell from her broomstick, screaming as those who were watching on the ground gasped. “LOTTE!” Akko cried as she dove down, catching her friend as well as the Shiny Rod. “Oh, thank goodness,” a relieved Coulson said to himself, breathing a sigh of relief. “Akko… you saved me… thank you,” Lotte thanked Akko, hugging her as she was seated behind her. “Don’t mention it, Lotte. After all, it’s what friends do, right?” Akko replied to Lotte. Looking at the TIE Fighter as it was flying towards them, Akko was very angry with it after what had happened to Lotte. “Hey, TIE Fighter!” Akko called out the TIE Fighter as she balanced herself so she can stand straight on her broomstick, “I don’t care if you’re with the New World Order! When you harm my friends, you make it personal! No matter what… I will always protect my friends! Always!

Just then, the seven crystal orbs on the Shiny Rod that Akko was holding on to began glowing green. Gasping as she saw what was happening with the Shiny Rod, Akko wondered what was going on. ‘The Shiny Rod is… activating?’ Ursula thought to herself, ‘Perhaps this might be the only way she gets rid of the TIE Fighter.’ “Akko, listen to me!” Ursula called out to Akko, “Recite the following spell… Note Orfei Auden Frotorei!” Hearing what Ursula suggested, Akko recognized the spell, remembering it as one of the spells Shiny Chariot recited with the Shiny Rod many years ago. “Right…” Akko said to herself as she held onto the Shiny Rod tightly, “Note Orfei Auden Frotorei!" Once Akko recited the spell, one of the seven crystal orbs on the Shiny Rod began to glow yellow, and the Shiny Rod transformed into a large bow (like this). “Shiny Arc!” Akko cried, summoning an arrow with the bow. Pointing the weapon at the TIE Fighter, Akko sent the arrow flying straight into the TIE Fighter, instantly destroying it in a sparkling explosion. “Woah…” Coulson, Amanda, and Sucy all said in unison as they watched what had happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hmm, well alright then,” Discord replied after Spike confirmed that the duck was his friend, “So, Duck… you want me to give you a name just like I did with Spike?” But before the Duck could answer, an alarm sounded throughout the base, causing Celestia to gasp. “Uh-oh…” Discord commented with a worried tone in his voice, placing Spoke and the Duck near Celestia, “Celestia, look after them. I’ll be back.” “Okay. Please be careful,” Celestia replied, with Discord nodding in response as he teleported away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fergus quietly stepped out of the way after Astral appeared, listening to and watching its conversation with Demande. “What?!” Demande exclaimed after hearing Astral mention that the Rebels took control of Shalour City. After hearing Astral’s plan, Demande nodded in response, replying, “Very well. You have my approval, Astral. I'll discuss additional details with you soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown: Outside~

Hiding behind a large boulder outside the Rebel base, trying to avoid the blaster fire coming from the Stormtroopers and Cybermen that had appeared, Dick along with Lt. Surge and his Raichu were waiting for an opportunity to go for an attack, but it never seemed to arrive. “Ugh, they’re never gonna stop!” Grayson complained. The three then noticed as Connor rushed towards them while avoiding enemy fire…

[​IMG]

What happened?” the leader of the Rebels questioned. “I don’t know,” Lt. Surge replied, “Dick was doin’ some patrollin’ outside when he spotted them Stormtroopers an’ Cybermen. Then one thing led to anotha. An’ now here we are.” “Raichu,” Surge’s Raichu concurred, nodding. “I wonder how they were able to find the base,” Connor wondered out loud, “Either way, we cannot do anything without an opening.” Just then, the group noticed two objects flying above the battle. Looking up, they noticed that it was actually Toothless (with Hiccup riding on his back) and Baymax (with Hiro riding on his back) who were actually flying…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Toothless began firing plasma blasts on the ground near the Stormtroopers and Cybermen in order to create a distraction, with Hiccup exclaiming, “Hey, losers! Bet you can’t shoot at us!” As the Stormtroopers and Cybermen began focusing their fire on Toothless and Hiccup, Baymax flew near the Cybermen dropping a sonic stabilizer near them, weakening their metal and making them vulnerable for an attack. “Now’s your chance guys!” Hiro yelled out to Connor and the others as he jumped out of Baymax, and activated his Ant-Man suit’s shrinking abilities to shrink to the size of an ant, and jumping between the Cybermen and Stormtroopers, knocking a couple of them down. “Heh, now’s our chance!” Dick announced as he, Lt. Surge, and Surge’s Raichu began to charge towards the enemy. As for Connor, he was charging towards a Cyberman that was weakened by the sonic stabilizer from earlier, ready to attack it with his tomahawk before noticing a rose with a sharp stem had pierced the Cyberman’s neck, damaging its circuits and causing it to collapse. Having a good idea who would have been behind the attack on that Cyberman, Connor turned around, noticing Darien in his Tuxedo Mask outfit approach him…

[​IMG]

Mind if I help out?” Tuxedo Mask asked. Smiling, Connor replied, “Not at all.” The two then noticed as a Stormtrooper appeared behind them, pointing his blaster at the two. But before either Connor or Tuxedo Mask could do a thing, they noticed what looked like a spinning tiara pierce the Stormtrooper from behind, killing him. As the deceased Stormtrooper collapsed, Tuxedo Mask and Connor noticed the spinning tiara return to its owner, Sailor Mini Moon…

[​IMG]

Sailor Mini Moon?” Connor wondered out loud. “What are you doing here?” Darien questioned the young Sailor Scout, “I told you to stay with Serena.” “But I wanna help,” Sailor Mini Moon responded, “Besides, I can fight. You saw yesterday how I can fight.” “She does have a point,” Connor told Tuxedo Mask. Sighing, Tuxedo Mask replied to Sailor Mini Moon, “Alright, but stay close to us.” Nodding, Sailor Mini Moon joined Connor and Tuxedo Mask as they rushed into battle.

9. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Arendelle~

Tsukasa took the blows and brought out another card. "Teleporting around and lightning? Let's see you try and handle this one." Tsukasa said and slid the card in immediately and the belt announced once more. "Form Ride: Edison! Ereki! Hirameki! Hatsumei-ō~!" as his Ghost suit changed and when lightning struck him, it was instead absorbed and another card was slid in during the moment of absolute shock (RPer's note: excuse the pun!) Larxene exhibited at that. "Final Attack Ride: G-G-G-Ghost!" before the electricity was being diverted as he levitated and flung forward in a flying kick with Larxene's unguarded moment, causing the foot to hti her and sending her flying back as an explosion occurred, obviously Larxene wasn't blown up but was blown back by the force of the patented Rider Kick.

"We both know that's not enough to take you down blondie." Tsukasa said, dusting his hands. "You were obviously placed here and it's not because of your frantic teleportation ability as well as harnessing lightning, you wouldn't of ranked up there with your New World Order unless you didn't have something else to show for it." Tsukasa said nonchalantly as the Parka Ghost dodged and weaved between the plasma fire, being nothing more than nuisances.

-Arendelle Castle-

Harold brought out his wand as Kimberly asked that question. "Since Tsukasa is keeping the Stormtrroopers and Cybermen outside busy, the security here is likely lessened that the occupants retreated to a safe room in light of the commotion and probably have maybe two guards guarding the door to that safe room with probably their best in the room with the Queen and her sister, so we locate that." Harold said and cautiously walked, casting some silencing charms to keep the noise level down to a minimal and walked down the hallways as Harold noted one of the room was left open and he peered inside, seeing a queen sized bed with what felt like a summery feel.

"This must be Anna's room, they left for the safe room in a hurry." Harold noted and Kimberly suggested they may be take some things from Anna and Elsa's rooms since they were unguarded. "Why?" Harold asked and Kimberly said if he planned to take them into his trunk, wouldn't they need some clothes since well, it was unlikely he had clothes that fit them. "I can magically adjust them?" Harold blushed, he did not want to go rifling through Anna and Elsa's clothes and Harold could see the merit in Kimberly thinking. "Ah fine, but be quick about it, there will likely be a patrol or something." Harold said, producing his trunk at the door and opened it up to a compartment that was empty. "Put whatever in there."

Harold moved to the middle of the hallway, keeping an eye out while Kimberly infiltrated Elsa and Anna's joint room and Harold waved his wand a bit, checking for any strange residue.

Kiriko nodded and loaded the Transformation item on the gun as Looker had demonstrated and "3-gou! Patrize!." She twisted the gun and spoke. "Keisatsu Change!" She said then fired the weapon and the announcement came, "Patranger!" before she wore a similar suit but garbed in pink it felt.. strange being in the suit, was it spandex or something else?, "I wonder if this makes my butt look... fat?" Kiriko thought in concern and looked down, her chest seemed to be reasonably tightened in the suit and stood to attention to try and fire her weapon in the practice range.

-DenLiner-

Yuuki looked to Hermione. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained Hermione, it's better to start than to not start." yuuki pointed out to the brunette.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Kimberly grabbed what she could of clothes for the two royal girls. She tried not to grab too much and made sure she didn't make any sound or noise to alert any Cybermen or Stormtroppers. Kimberly kept quiet, looking at all the clothes she grabbed and hoped she grabbed enough clothes for them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway - Secured Room-

Elsa tried to pass the time and worry by using her magic and Anna watched her creating small snowflakes and small snow clouds. She wondered if Harold was okay and pondered if she should write to him after this was over and they could freely wander the castle again.

[​IMG]

-English Countryside-

"Riolu!" Harry shouted, entering the tank and exiting with his father, who was hooded to hide his face, Harry on his Rose Attacker while James was riding his Bike Battle with WilyKat in the sidecar.

[​IMG]

Harry was able to scoop his knocked out partner and WilyKat brought out his sting, swinging the end around the end of Bellatrix's broom. Harry watched his father put his adoptive at the handles of his bike. James stood on the back of his bike and jumped, giving Bellatrix a hard punch to the face and landed back on his bike, grabbing the ring of WilyKat's weapon. "That's what you get for messing with a frog!" He shouted. Harry looked at his father, "Really?" James shrugged and Lily quickly turned the tank, while Remus tried to read the map to get them away.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I never had friends before, so I wasn't sure how you would react." Rey said, before the alarm sounded and she watched them left. She thought before running after them to see what the problem was.

Serena went to talk with her friends about the suggestion of her and Darien going with Rini. "If you go and explore, we can do around here." Lita said, trying to reassure her. Mina nodded, "I can try to lead the team since I am meant to lead in case you're gone or something's happened to you." "Are you guys sure?" Serena said, looking at them. Rei put her hand on her shoulder. "We can believe you can do this."

-Base (Outside)-

Rey stepped outside and grabbed a discarded staff she found on the ground. She ran to a Stormtrooper and hit it over the head with her new weapon. She looked at the other Stormtroopers and looked ready to fight, a new aura and personality coming out as she was ready to protect her friends and the others in the base.

-DenLiner-

"Sounds like we're agreed to do it then." Hermione said. Nico nodded, Ryotaro smiled and said, "Uh huh. Naomi, can you change our route to the location of the heist?" So Naomi went to do so, Nico smiled, "This is gonna be good." Hermione kept quiet, looking at her mask and put it on, then put a smaller mask fitted for Vulpix over its eyes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan - Park-

After beating all the enemies underground, the trio ran outside and saw what Akko was able to do with Shiny Rod. "Wow, with some work and a lot of practice, that girl will be amazing with that thing!" Akira said, smiling. Michal and Shintaro was speechless to see her successfully use a spell with what they originally thought to be a simple object with no use at all.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hmm, this seems pretty easy,” Looker commented as he was done shooting his targets with his device. “You say that now, but once you're out on the street, things might actually start to get difficult,” Vanitas replied as a Stormtrooper handed him two similar looking devices that look like megaphones. “Here you go,” Vanitas told Looker and Kiriko as he handed them both a megaphone, “When shooting isn't an option, and you need to rely on hand-to-hand combat, use this device. I know it looks like a megaphone, but actually, it’s more than that. Simply press the button on the side, and you’ll activate the device’s Baton mode. Go ahead, try it.” Doing as Vanitas said, Looker watched as a rod extended from the top of the megaphone (like this). “Ooh, nice…” Looker commented.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Saphir and the others continued waiting, they noticed Olaf moving pieces of furniture, placing them in front of the door. “Olaf, what are you doing?” Saphir asked the snowman. “Just adding a little more protection,” Olaf replied as he climbed up one of the tables he placed in front of the door, sitting on top of it. “You realize that the doors are already pretty secure, right?” Loki asked Olaf. “Oh, I know,” Olaf replied, “Still, you can never be too safe.” Looking at each other, Loki, Aveline, and Saphir all shrugged, deciding to let Olaf do what he wanted to. Meanwhile, as Elsa created small snowflakes to pass the time, Aveline held out her hand so that a snowflake would land on the palm of her hand. Once a snowflake did land, Aveline looked at it closely, smiling as she commended Elsa, “This is really amazing. I wish I was born with powers like yours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hmph, none of your business, Rider!” Larxene replied as she made sure to avoid using lightning-based attacks on Tsukasa to prevent him from absorbing such attacks. Instead, Larxene focused on physical attacks. “Vanish!” Larxene cried as she rushed towards Tsukasa while continuing to teleport, kicking and slashing at him with her Foudre knives, while also constantly throwing her Foudre knives at Tsuakasa, with the knives automatically rematerializing in her hands after throwing them at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Park~

As Akko, Lotte, and Sucy descended back to the ground where everyone else was, Akko noticed the Shiny Rod in her hand revert back to its original form. Approaching the three, Amanda asked, “Hey, Akko… how did you do that?” “I don’t know really… I just remembered the same words Shiny Chariot recited when she used the Shiny Rod in her shows long ago,” Akko replied. “Do you think any one of us can do the same thing?” Sucy asked. “It’s not that simple,” Ursula replied, “The Shiny Rod chooses its master. When the rod’s seven orbs began to glow while Akko carried it, it chose Akko as its new master.” “WHAAA-?!” Akko cried, “Me?!?!” “You know, I’d love to discuss this further, but maybe we should get out of here before the New World Order sends more troops,” Coulson commented. “He’s right,” Amanda concurred, “Let’s all go back to Constanze’s ship.” Nodding, the others followed Amanda’s lead, except for Diana, who remained standing still, at a loss for what to do. “Hey… you comin’?” Lotte asked Diana. “Hmph… I suppose… it’s not like I have anywhere else to go now that the New World Order’s targeting me as well,” Diana responded as she followed the group.

~Militia Base in a Cave - Outskirts of Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG]

Jyn!” Cassian cried as he ran throughout the base, trying to locate Jyn while the entire place was shaking violently due to the incoming blast wave caused by Lavos. Eventually, he found Jyn standing silently with Saw Gerrera with her…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Seeing Saw get into a defensive position upon noticing him, Cassian slowly approached Jyn, telling her, “Hey. We gotta go. I know where your father is.” Hearing what Cassian said, Saw told Jyn, “Go with him, Jyn. You must go.” “Come with us,” Jyn replied to Saw. “I will run no longer,” Saw told Jyn. “Come on,” Cassian said, trying to get Jyn to run with him before the whole place gets demolished by the blast wave. “But you must save yourself,” Saw continued, imploring Jyn to get out, “Now go!” Nodding, Jyn turned and ran away with Cassian. “Save the Rebellion! Save the dream!” Saw beseeched as he watched Jyn and Cassian run away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Heading towards a door to walk back downstairs, Frank Castle was kicked on the left by Murdock, surprising him…

[​IMG]

‘This guy doesn’t know when to quit,’ Castle thought to himself as he and Murdock began trading blows. After body slamming the demon, Castle thought he finally had the upper hand. However, Murdock surprised Castle by quickly going for the attack, continuously punching and kicking Castle while masterfully blocking incoming attacks. And as Murdock slammed Castle into a wall and forced him into the ground, he felt like he finally had Frank right where he wanted him. But to Murdock’s surprise, Castle pulled out a pistol from his lower pocket, pointing it right at Murdock’s face. Grinning as his nose was bleeding, Frank said, “Bang…” Castle then aimed for Murdock’s arm, pulling the trigger as he wounded the demon, who had collapsed while crying in pain. As for Castle, he quickly got up and left the scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

So, this… Xehanort boy… stole the Piece of Eden from here after conquering Destiny Islands,” Tui commented as he and Maui were talking in private after learning what Xehanort had taken from the island earlier. “And with the Piece of Eden, he now has the location of Sauron's tomb,” Maui replied. “Are you sure he is the descendant of Sauron?” Tui asked. “He said so himself,” Maui replied, “Also, I have a feeling those creatures he summoned are one of the creatures Sauron himself was able to summon as well.” “This is all very concerning…” Tui commented. “What do you think we should do?” Maui asked. “Evacuate,” Tui responded, “Remain in the sea for now. And of course, contact Master Luke Skywalker and let him know what's going on.” Nodding, Maui said, “No objections from me. Let's go.

~English Countryside~

[​IMG]

After getting punched by James and falling from of her broomstick, Bellatrix noticed her nose bleeding, angering her immensely. “You’ll pay for that!” Bellatrix yelled as she aimed her wand towards the tank and bikes, “Glacius!” The spell from Bellatrix’s wand then froze the tanks and bikes to the ground. Grinning, Bellatrix noticed Cybermen arrive from the sky, landing next to her…

[​IMG]

Bellatrix and the Cybermen then slowly began walking towards the tank and bikes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: Three Weeks Ago - New Mexico Desert~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ever since their battle with Kylo Ren the day earlier, Finn had been carrying his best friend, Kanan, through the desert, trying to get him somewhere where he could be treated for his wound, despite there being no sign of any town nearby. But as time passed, Kanan’s condition was getting worse and worse. Finn didn’t want to accept it, but Kanan knew deep down that it was too late for him. “Finn, could you stop for a bit?” Kanan asked his friend, “I’d like to sit on the sand.” “No, we gotta keep moving,” Finn retorted, not wanting to give up on Kanan. “Finn… please,” Kanan asked once more, “There’s something I wanna tell you.” Looking at Kanan, Finn sighed as he stopped and slowly placed Kanan on the sand while kneeling down to face him.

Smiling at Finn, Kanan weakly said, “Finn… we had a good run… you and I. From the moment we first met at school… to our mission in Nibelheim… I will treasure every moment I shared with you… brother.” “Don’t say that, don’t you dare say that!” Finn cried, “We’re gonna get you some help. You’ll be okay soon.” “Finn… it’s too late for me,” Kanan retorted, “But you… you’re gonna… you’re gonna… live. You’ll be… my living legacy.” As Finn tried to fight back his tears, he watched as Kanan summoned his Keyblade. “Everything about me… my honor… my dreams… they’re yours now,” Kanan told Finn as he handed him his Keyblade. “I’m your… living legacy?” Finn asked as he observed the Keyblade Kanan gave him. Nodding in response, Kanan smiled as he peacefully closed his eyes and laid on the sand, no longer breathing. “Kanan… Kanan?!” Finn cried as he tried waking his friend, realizing that his best friend was gone for good. “No… NOOOOOOOOOO!!” Finn screamed in disbelief as he was crying over Kanan’s deceased body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown: Outside~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Connor and the others battled the small group of Stormtroopers and Cybermen, Mewtwo and Discord appeared over some Stormtroopers, ready to help out…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mewtwo used his psychic energy to levitate three Stormtroopers and send them flying into a large trash bag that Discord summoned with a snap of his fingers. “Three pointer!” Discord announced as the large trash bag tied itself up with the three Stormtroopers inside it. “Heh, nice work guys!” Sailor Mini Moon commended Discord and Mewtwo. But as the last of the Cybermen and Stormtroopers were defeated, Connor heard someone crying for help. “Trouble?” Tuxedo Mask asked him. “I will go check it out,” Connor responded. Running to the direction of the voice, Connor came across the sight of Clemont struggling as a Stormtrooper tried restraining him…

[​IMG]

Clemont!” Connor cried upon noticing what was happening. Seeing Connor, the Stormtrooper immediately grabbed his blaster, but quickly dropped it after his hand was hit by a Thunderbolt attack by Ritchie’s Pikachu, Sparky…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Pikachu!” Sparky cried after hitting the Stormtrooper with a Thunderbolt attack. Once Clemont was able to break free from the Stormtrooper, Connor grabbed his tomahawk, and threw it towards the Stormtrooper, piercing through his helmet and killing him. Walking over to the dead Stormtrooper and pulling out his tomahawk from the dead Stormtrooper’s helmet, Connor watched as Ritchie tried to comfort Clemont. “Hey, you okay?” Ritchie asked Clemont. Panting, Clemont responded, “I’m fine… but Bonnie, my sister… their leader kidnapped her. I tried to save her… but that Stormtrooper stopped me.” “You wait here,” Connor ordered Clemont and Ritchie, “I will find Bonnie.” Connor then left to find Bonnie and this leader that Clemont mentioned.

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown: Outside (Again)~

[​IMG]

Running towards what he assumed were Bonnie’s cries for help, Connor came face to face with Romulus Thread, who was holding Bonnie at gunpoint while placing his foot on Bonnie’s Dedenne, preventing it from doing anything to help Bonnie…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Connor!” Bonnie cried upon noticing Connor arrive. “Quiet you,” Romulus ordered Bonnie before shifting his attention back to Connor, “Well, well, well… Ratonhnhaké:ton… we finally meet.” “Let her go,” Connor ordered Romulus. “Hmph… let her go and give up my chance of capturing, or even killing, the leader of the Rebel Alliance himself? I don’t think so,” Romulus replied. “Fine,” Connor said as he slowly stepped forward, holding his arms up and making it seem like he was surrendering, “Go ahead, shoot me.” “What?” a surprised Romulus wondered out loud. “Go ahead, take the shot!” Connor ordered Romulus, “Just let Bonnie go.” Unsure of whether Connor was bluffing or not (and whether this was really a trap), Romulus struggled on what to do. “Shoot me!” Connor yelled, with Romulus finally pointing his blaster at Connor and letting go of Bonnie and her Dedenne. But before Romulus could pull the trigger, an arrow hit his shoulder, trapping him in a peach-shaped sphere before being assaulted by multiple arrows being fired in a row. Once Romulus collapsed from the impact of the attack, Connor turned around and saw Katniss (in her Rider form) arrive with her Pikachu, Haymitch…

[​IMG][​IMG]

I was wondering when you would show up,” Connor told Katniss as he approached her, smiling as she detransformed while Clemont arrived with Ritchie and Sparky…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bonnie!” Clemont cried as he rushed towards his sister, hugging her. “Clemont!” Bonnie replied as she too hugged her brother in return, while Bonnie’s Dedenne climbed up to her shoulder trying to comfort Bonnie by rubbing itself against her cheek. “So, how did these guys find us?” Ritchie wondered aloud. “Not sure,” Katniss replied. “Hopefully one of the Stormtroopers we have apprehended will talk,” Connor added. Unbeknownst to Connor or the others, Romulus slowly opened his eyes, hurt but still alive from the earlier attack. Noticing Connor, Romulus reached for his blaster, and slowly got up, pointing his weapon at the Rebel leader. “Connor, watch out!” Rue cried as she rushed towards Romulus in order to stop him…

[​IMG]

Rue, don’t!” Katniss cried as Rue and Romulus were grappling with each other. Rushing towards the two, Connor, Katniss, and Ritchie (along with Haymitch and Sparky) hoped to help Rue out and deal with Romulus. But it was too late, as during the struggle, Romulus shot Rue below her chest, wounding her badly. “NOOOO!!!” Connor cried upon reaching the two, kicking Romulus to the side, and swinging his tomahawk to his neck, killing Romulus.

As for Rue, Katniss held her as she lowered her to the ground, while Ritchie knelt next to her. Arriving to the scene after hearing all the commotion, Darien and Rini gasped as they were stunned by what they saw, standing silently (which was the same reaction shared by Clemont, Bonnie, and her Dedenne)...

[​IMG][​IMG]

No… Rue, please… don’t… please don’t die…” Katniss tearfully pleaded. Rue didn’t say a word in response, simply smiling upon noticing Connor, Katniss, and Ritchie all looking down at her with worried looks on their faces, happy to know that she was with her close friends in her final moments. And as Rue’s eyes closed, what Katniss, Connor, and Ritchie all feared had come true. Rue was dead. “Rue? Rue? No…” Katniss said as she began to cry, "I'm so sorry... I couldn't protect you." Kneeling next to Rue, Connor, distraught from what just happened, began to mourn for his friend as well, crying as he and Katniss shared a hug. As for Ritchie, he too was crying over the death of his friend along with Haymitch and Sparky.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having arrived in Chicago, Lance Hunter and Shining Armor had regrouped with May, and were conducting a stakeout from an empty office space, looking out the window to see of there was any sign of Carl Creel. “Anything yet?” Hunter asked Shining Armor. “Sorry,” the pony responded as he tried listening to Skye talking with him on his earpiece, “Skye says Raina still hasn’t sent a signal.” “Not to mention, we’re still waiting on Billy and Mace to arrive with the device that Fitz designed.” “Right…” Hunter replied, nodding as he was getting a bit impatient.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~DenLiner~

"Yes, also if you wouldn't mind. I will get the exact position from my employer." Aoi started before looking at the others. "It will be imperative to do this after business hours, we will only have to deal with the security then."

~Hurricane, Utah: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria~

In a small, desert town in Utah sat a restaurant with a familiar group of bear, chicken, fox, and rabbit on the sign reading "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" on it. Inside the establishment, parents and children alike were eating and playing with an animatronic band playing in the background. As all this was going on, a blue-haired woman in casual clothing was sitting at a table eating an slice of pizza, shades covered her orange eyes as she carefully looked around the area making note that things were really just ordinary in the main area. However, her eyes soon came across some security cameras placed all about the restaurant before continuing to casually eat.

Meanwhile in the security office, a man who looked to be all purple and dressed like a guard was watching over multiple screens with one labeled Kitchen being audio-only. The Purple Guy steepled his fingers together as he said. "All is going according to plan..." He then started to violently cough before shaking his head speaking in a more british tone of voice. "Well, finally got that out of my throat."

~Tower of Mastery: Private Room~

Cynthia, Robin, and C.C. managed to find a secluded room away from the others and quietly went inside locking the door behind them. Cynthia flopped down on the floor before motioning for the green-haired girl to sit down beside her. C.C. of course walked over and sat down beside the blonde before the two started to cuddle together. Robin looked at the two with a blush and some jealousy before Cynthia laughed. "I wasn't going to leave you out either, Robin-chan." The silver-haired woman grinned and quickly joined the two as they cuddled against each other.

The three were staring up at the ceiling of the room before Robin asked. "Remember when things were just simplier and we weren't in a war?" Cynthia slowly blinked looking at her friend. "Yeah, we'd just just sit around watching crappy movies and smoke while Zone-Tan would be working on something interesting that we'd like." Robin looked at the blonde. "Yeah, I saw that image you sent of my of your little adventure at Nintendo High and I've got to say...that was pretty badass of you to do that." C.C. looked over. "Thanks, it was her idea." Robin grinned. "I see, can I try doing that?" C.C. raised up. "Sure, if you can handle two of them." C.C. then handed Robin a pair of cuban cigars.

"Thanks." Robin said before putting them into her mouth and lit them both up and looked a bit dizzy as she took a drag from them. "Mmm...what a rush." Cynthia laughed before both her and C.C. joined her. The trio of women were sitting together smoking two cigars a piece, their fun stopping for a moment when Robin noticed something strange on the wall muffling. "Huh, wonder what this is?" Robin walked over and began to pull on the strange brown plate while puffing away heavily. "Come on...pull out, damn it!" Eventually the plate came loose and Robin fell back into the other girls. Cynthia looked over at the plate. "Well, looks like you found something." The blonde then grabbed the plate and looked at it. "Looks like it's a plate of some kind...old too."

Before she could go any further, the blonde floated off of the ground, her outfit changing to a white ensemble like before with the gold coloring being replaced with orange and armoring appearing around her feet, the plate having vanished. Robin stepped back as Cynthia landed with a *thud!* on her feet. C.C. looking her over. "Bae, I think the plate is resonating with your powers." Cynthia looked down at her feet before stepping forward asking. "Why are my feet covered?" That single step caused the floor the three were on to first crack before breaking sending them falling down.

~Tower of Mastery~

Mario and Luigi were running down the tower when they heard a loud thud sound that made the two stop in their tracks. Mario asking. "Luigi, what was that?" Luigi rubbed his chin. "It's it's that Mega Swampert, Bowser or..." Luigi couldn't get the last word out as the two soon had parts of a floor and Cynthia, C.C., and Robin fall on top of them. "OOOF!" "OOOF!" Mario groaned as he managed to stand up with rubble falling off of him. "If I had wanted to have the upper floor fall on me, I'd move out of the way!"

Cynthia looked over at Mario before she gasped. "Oh my, so sorry about that! My powers reacted to this plate that Robin found and..." Mario shrugged it off. "It's fine..." The brunette looked over at the blonde in shock. "Wait, you have powers?" Robin shook her head. "Oh boy..." Luigi spotted C.C. and waved. "Hey, there you are...even though you smell. But Mario and I needed your thought on something." C.C. placed a hand on her hip as she puffed. "Sure, what's up?" Luigi looked at the green-haired girl. "Well, Mario and I are trying to figure out what we need to do...you see, Astral knows we're here." C.C.'s gold eyes widened. "What!?" Mario looked at C.C. "You heard him, Astral sent one of its drones in and caught a glimpse of Luigi and I...and now it knows we are alive and here." C.C. regained her cool as she said. "I see." Luigi nodded. "Yes, Mario thinks we should get a mobile base and train to focus on the S-Types, but we have no idea on where to start." C.C. began to think for a moment before she said. "Well, I heard of a place during mine and Cynthia's travels called the Hidden Palace Zone. There may be something there." Mario blinked. "And where is it exactly?" Cynthia looked at Mario before she explained. "Last I remember, the entrance was in a temple somewhere near Scotland...however the NWO might be aware of it." C.C. added. "The girls and I will be staying here momentarily while Kairi trains with Korrina, we'll send Futaba with you all when you leave so we can have an eye on things." The brothers nodded before Mario gently guided Luigi away. "Thanks, we'll just...let you get back to what you were doing before."

~Samus' Ship~

The two redheads soon arrived back at the ship they had came in and sat down on the floor, Kai looked at her friend with a smirk asking. "You got them?" Kairi gave a sly smile as she pulled out a dark red box from her bag with one hand. "Pomegranate cigars, right here." Kai merely grinned. "Excellent, someone has been keeping up despite the crapsack condition the world has become, but we have won the first step." All Kai could hear was a muffled "Yeah." before Kai was met with Kairi's face, Kai's eyes widened as Kairi was looking at her with three cigars sticking out in her mouth, her freckled cheeks slightly puffed out due to the thickness of the cigars.

"Um, Kai?" Kairi muffled as Kai was in a daze. "You going to help me light these?" Kai shook her head. "Uh, yeah...sorry, the way you looked reminded me much of Persephone." Kai then lit the cigars in her friend's mouth before Kairi shoved three into Kai's mouth lighting them asking. "Who is that?" Kai blinked. "Well, she's the wife of Hades in Greek myth. Most tales depict her eating the seeds of pomegranate and that's how she ended up in the Underworld. However, you're rather cute." Kairi muffled. "Aww, thanks Saki."

The two redheads sat together in bliss. "Hey Kai, I've been thinking..." Kairi told Kai. "Yes, Kairi?" Kai asked, wondering what Kairi was about to say. "Well, you know how Korrina can wield a Keyblade just like me? Well, yesterday, she told me that there was a lot more to learn about the Keyblade, and she asked if Namine and I wanted to stay and train under her to become Keyblade Masters," Kairi replied, "I can't speak for Namine, but I've personally been giving it a lot of thought lately, and I decided to go for it. I wanna learn more about the Keyblade, why I can wield it, and how to properly battle with it." "I see," Kai commented, "Well, is that what your heart wants?" "Y-yeah," Kairi answered, "I feel like this is my calling." Smiling, Kai told Kairi, "Then go for it. I can see you becoming a great Keyblade Master." "Thanks, Kai," Kairi thanked Kai as she smiled at her, Kai nodded. "We'll be with you, after all...we're like two peas in a pod."

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Arendelle Castle-

Harold waited as Kimberly came back with her loot a sit were and Harold nodded slightly. "Right, let's go and find our residential royal family." Harold said and silently crept around,, he did use a small mirror to check around corners and spotted two Stormtroopers guarding a door, obviously that was the safe room and Harold put a finger to his lips and spoke in a hushed tone. "I think we found our people, however... I don't want to risk them calling in reinforcements.. so, we'll give them what they fear and try to take them out quickly, you go ahead and morph and I'll follow behind." Harold suggested and decided this was likely the perfect time to utilize strange Driver and put it and shaking two bottles before inserting them in.

"Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!" The belt called out although Harold put a silencing charm around the area so it wasn't heard as clearly and Kimberly looked on with interest as Harold grabbed the crank and begun turning it before glass pipes begun to form much like a science experiment as Kimberly had stepped back immediately to not get caught up in the transformation as she saw red liquid and blue liquid trailing from the tubes connected tot he Driver, Red going forwards while blue went backwards and they filled in half moulds of a suit, the front half appeared to eb forming the left half while the bleu half formed the right half, notably, both halves were in a twister-like formation.

"Are you ready?" The Driver asked and Harold looked down, unsure and spoke. "Uh, yes?" Harold said in an uncertain tone and that was the cue as both half halves suddenly snapped towards upon him as steam rose out. "Hagane no Moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeahhh!"

Harold felt the strange sensation of power flowing within his body as he found he could see normally through the different coloured lenses "Well.. I wasn't expecting that." Harold commented, seeing himself in one fo the hallway mirrors. "You lead the attack on those Troopers, make sure they don't' call for backup, I'll support you as this is my first actual run of this...thing."

-Arendella-

Tsukasa shot down the incoming knives and pulled out a card. "Teleporting huh? Let's see you try and find me, thanks for the entertainment blondie." Tsukasa said as he slid in the card. "Attack Ride: Invisible!" as his form as Edison changed back to the Decade armour and when a knife was about to hit him, he disappeared like a mirage, confusion obviously spreading amongst the troops as the Parka Ghosts disappeared as well, Tsukasa or rather Decade was truly gone from the area.

Kiriko looked at the weapon she held, it was a bit unconventional nd she swung it a but to get a feel for it's weight. "Not a combination you would think of when it's the Police but.. needs must I suppose you could say?" Kiriko said to herself, she didn't have to worry about combat, her super strong kicks were a forced to be reckoned with but it did help to have a weapon that was a bit more suited for close quarters since nobody would shoot with a gun at close range, not unless you were suicidal.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

'I'm not sure if I can after what happened. But I do have the strange outfit that appeared on me.' Kimberly thought, she looked at the suitcase and entered. She changed into her Ninjetti uniform, putting her hood over her head and covering her mouth with the mask. 'This is the best way I can think of.'

[​IMG]

After she exited, she whistled and fired a arrow. "Hey!" She shouted. "Come and face me, I bet you can't hit me with those lousy blasters!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle Castle - Safe Room-

"Thank you." Elsa said, looking at her hands. "For a while, I was scared of using my powers. But luckily, I was able to accept it." Anna smiled and hugged her sister, holding her tightly when they heard the fighting outside the door.

[​IMG]

-Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area-

Billy gasped, running to the location with his face covered with his hood. When he reached the area, he lowered his mask and caught his breath. "Sorry if I kept you waiting." He said. "I'm not used to running that far. And I'm still getting used to Chicago's layout. Mace should be here soon." He looked around to make sure if he could lower his hood or not, though he figured to leave it up.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-English Countryside-

"Damn it, we're stuck!" Lily said, internally swearing and hitting the control panel. Remus touched her hand and said, "Do we have any other weapons on this?" "There are missiles but I don't want to waste them on this crazed shadow of a woman." Lily said. "We need a miracle." WilyKit hid in the back, shaking and crying.

James and Harry groaned, Harry held his unconscious Riolu tightly with his arm. WilyKat looked at his father, surprised that he looked so serious. Duclea flew in, sitting on a tree bench, curious to see what happen with the Black Ranger and his companions.

[​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base - Outside-

Seeing what happened to Rue, Rey quietly let go of her weapon and fell to her knees, tears streaming down on her face. "Rue...... no........" She said, softly. Rey put her hands in her face, weeping at the fate of one of her first friends. She sobbed, trying to stop the tears but couldn't keep them from falling.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan - Park-

"Wait for us!" Akira said, smiling as he, Michal, and Shintaro changed back to normal. "That was pretty amazing! I heard a lot of stories of magic in the world, but I never got to see it! So thanks for that." Seeing Shintaro was quiet, Michal asked, "What's wrong, Goto-san?" "We're Kamen Riders......" Shintaro said calmly. "But why did we become them now? Why not earlier?" Michal kept quiet, holding his Driver in his hands.

-DenLiner-

"So what are we going to do til nighttime?" Nico asked, looking at everyone. Hermione said, "I guess maybe get a layout of the building so we know where we're going once we get there?" Though Hermione shrugged after saying that, unsure what to do, letting her hair loose and redoing her braid. Ryotaro worried about everything since this was their first real heist.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Anyway, that pretty much sums up all the Police Ranger info I can give you today,” Vanitas told Kiriko and Looker, “Keep practicing using all the tech I gave you guys. However, for the time being, you should ONLY use this tech for practice. Starting sometime next week, I’ll be joining you guys on duty, during which you’ll be allowed to start using the Police Ranger tech for official crime fighting business. Understood?” “Understood,” Looker replied. “Alright then… any questions?” Vanitas asked. “None from me, sir,” Looker responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the battle outside the secured room commenced, Saphir and the others heard something, wondering what was going on. “What was that?” Saphir wondered out loud. “Not sure,” Loki replied as he and Aveline got their blasters ready in case something came through the door. “Don't worry, we'll protect you,” Aveline assured Elsa, Anna, Saphir, and Olaf. As for Olaf, who was still sitting on top of the furniture he placed in front of the door, he said, “Guess it was probably a good thing I put all this furniture in front of the door. See, told ya guys that you can never be too safe.” “I'll admit, that was some clever thinking,” Loki replied to Olaf, “Nice work.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Tsukasa disappeared, one of the Cybermen tried to search for the Rider by searching for his heat signature. "There is no sign of the Rider anywhere," the Cyberman informed Larxene. "Grrrr.... search the area! I want that Rider found!" Larxene angrily ordered the Stormtroopers and Cybermen, who simply nodded in response as they began searching even though Tsukasa had long left the area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~English Countryside~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lily… Lily Potter… come out, come out!” Bellatrix called out Lily with a creepy tone to her voice, “You know, I had little word with your sister… Petunia I believe her name was. Rather rude, if you ask me. Same goes for her family. Had to use a truth serum to make her tell me what I needed to know. Such a shame I had to burn down her house while she and her family were locked inside. Oh well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Helicarrier - Sky Above the Kalahari Desert - South Africa~

Watching from Grand Moff Tarkin’s personal Helicarrier as it was flying high at a safe distance, Orson Krennic and the others watched the destruction Lavos caused to Upington and its surroundings continue to unfold. “Oh, it’s beautiful,” Krennic said in awe of the destruction below, amazed by the power of Lavos.

~Outside Militia Base - Outskirts of Upington, South Africa~

Rushing outside, Jyn and the others watched the slowly incoming blast wave’s obliteration caused by Lavos. Watching militia members run for their lives, Prompto cried, “What do we do?!” Eventually, the group watched as Cassian’s U-Wing, currently set to auto-pilot, came flying towards them, landing close to their location. “Come on! Let’s get out of here!” Cassian ordered the others as the U-Wing opened to allow the group to enter it. The others simply nodded as they all got into Cassian’s U-Wing, with Cassian rushing towards the cockpit, pulling a lever that caused the U-Wing to zip away from the area towards safety.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Abandoned Construction Zone~

Sneaking into the abandoned construction zone where Contanze’s airship was, Amanda told Akira and the others, “You can’t see it right now, but this whole space is occupied by Constanze’s airship. Reason you can’t see it is because cloaking is enabled to ensure it doesn’t attract any attention. So, careful not to bump your head. We may need to spend the night here. Hopefully the New World Order will stop looking for us by tomorrow morning.” “In the meantime, I’ll set up a campfire,” Coulson added, “Anyone hungry?” As Akko’s stomach growled, causing her to sweatdrop, Sucy grinned as she replied to Coulson, “Looks like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ugh, my head,” Jenny said as she slowly walked with Foggy, still hurt from the headbutt Frank Castle gave her. “Osha…” Foggy concurred, feeling just as hurt as she was. Eventually, the two heard Matt crying in pain, and rushed towards him, gasping as they found the demon lying on the ground while bleeding in his arm…

[​IMG]

Oh no… Matt!” Officer Jenny cried as she knelt next to Matt while a worried Foggy tried to help Matt get up, “Can you get up?” “I… I think so,” Matt replied as Jenny put Matt’s non-wounded arm around her shoulder, helping him as they heard sirens in the distance. “Lucky for you, we’re in the rooftop of a hospital. Let’s get you to a doctor,” Jenny said as she helped Murdock walk towards the stairs while they were followed by Foggy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area: Empty Office Space~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It’s alright,” Shining Armor responded to Billy. “So, were you able to build the device that you were sent schematics of?” May asked Billy. “He sure did,” Mace answered on Billy’s behalf as he entered the empty office space where the others were gathered, carrying a small device...

[​IMG]

Gotta say, Billy… I’m impressed you were able to build this thing in such a short amount of time,” Mace told Billy. “So… how does it work?” Lance questioned. “Simple,” Mace replied, “Just stab Creel with this, and his absorption powers should be halted.” “Sounds easy enough,” May commented. “Uh, guys… speaking of Creel… I just got word from Skye,” Shining Armor told the others, “Raina sent a signal. He’s somewhere near our location.” Looking out the window with her binoculars, May looked for any sign of Creel, until she eventually found the Inquisitor walking towards a bench and sitting down while carrying a metallic suitcase. “I see him,” May told the others, “Looks like he has the Obelisk inside a suitcase, and it seems he’s waiting for someone. Sir, what do we do?” “Let’s see how things go first. Don’t wanna do anything rash,” Jeffery replied, “When I give the signal, we move in. But discreetly… don’t wanna attract attention from nearby Stormtroopers and Cybermen.” “Understood,” Shining Armor said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: Three Weeks Ago - New Mexico Desert~

[​IMG]

As Finn kept walking through the desert, waiting for help after sending a signal to one of the few people he trusted right now, he noticed the Millennium Falcon flying towards his area. ‘He actually came…’ Finn thought to himself as he waved his arms, hoping Cid would notice him. “HEY, OVER HERE!” Finn yelled. The Millennium Falcon then landed near Finn's location, with its ramp opening up moments later. Finn then noticed Cid and BB-8 go down the ramp to meet him…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Gotta say, didn’ expec’ ta get an SOS signal from ya, especially since yer a Stormtrooper an’ all,” Cid told Finn, “What’s goin’ on? Where's Kanan?” “He's dead Cid… Kanan's dead…” Finn tearfully replied as he began to cry over the death of his friend. Stunned by what he heard, Cid approached Finn, giving him a hug and a pat on the back to try to comfort him, while BB-8 gave a sad electronic beep after hearing the news. “Come on, let's get ya inside,” Cid told Finn, walking with him and BB-8 back into the Millennium Falcon.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Some time had passed since the battle outside the base. Connor and other Rebels were preparing a funeral for Rue. As for Darien, he approached Lt. Surge, wanting to know how Connor was after what had happened. “How is he?” Darien asked. Sighing, Surge replied, “Still cryin’... Rue's death hit ‘im pretty hard. Not surprised… Rue was a good friend of his at school. This is gonna be a pretty hard one to get ovah.” “Hmm… yeah, I can imagine,” Darien concurred, “Best to leave him alone for now. Still, how did those Stormtroopers and Cybermen get here?” “We interrogated one of da Stormtroopers… he says dat they was followin’ footsteps, an’ dats how they gots here,” Surge replied, “An’ when I looked outside, I found the footprints he mentioned. It looked like there were two guys followin’ a dog. Whoever’s responsible is here in da base right now. Clemont's analyzin’ the footprints as we speak. Hopefully he'll let us know who’s responsible for dis mess. I’m pretty sure Connor's gonna want ta have a word with ‘em.” Just then, Darien and Lt. Surge saw Clemont rushing towards them…

[​IMG]

Lt. Surge… I know whose footprints those were,” Clemont told Lt. Surge as he panted. Grinning, Surge replied, “Show me.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tower of Mastery~

"Okay, how well does it fit?" Neru asked as she was trying to fit a Stormtrooper breastplate on Pyrrha's chest, of course for the blonde her eyes were wide. "Well, it's squishing my chest..." Dawn was looking over Neru's fitting job before asking with her head tilted. "Did you make sure to account for her chest?" Neru looked at Dawn with a slight glare. "Well, it's already hard enough for us to try to find a proper piece of armor to fit Kallen's chest, let alone Pyrrha's that can properly fit." Dawn then quietly sat down and brought out a pokeball from her bag before bringing forth a small blue penguin. "What I am wondering is why are we trying to fit Stormtrooper armor onto ourselves."

Neru was in the middle of fitting more armor onto Pyrrha as she explained. "We're in the middle of war, this isn't like what we've known to do in Tokyo." Dawn sighed as she let the Piplup onto her lap. "Yeah..." Pyrrha looked over at Dawn. "Something bothering you?" Dawn shrugged "Well, I didn't think going from a rich pampered princess to rebellious badass would end up like this." It was then that Iffy stepped in. "Please, you're just not used to killing real people. You've only experienced the S-Types...we all have." Dawn looked at the brunette. "Really now? You're the daughter of a freaking lieutenent." Iffy's green eyes looked at Dawn. "And yet I'm more similar to my mother, none of us have willingly killed another earthling. Now though...well we have to adapt or perish."

Dawn blinked as she was stroking her Piplup's head. "I guess you're right. although I know it's off topic...but did you ever check out the truck in Vermilion City?" Futaba looked over from her terminal as she had various diagrams of bodies on it. "You mean that old theory where Mew was supposedly hiding under that truck near the S.S. Anne?" The orange-haired girl shrugged. "It's about as true as the existence of Bigfoot." Iffy blinked. "Yeah, from what I heard it's just an abandoned truck full of Revives and Lava Cookies."

~Tower of Mastery: Part II~

Mario and Luigi were still running about when Luigi stopped Mario at the sight of Sirius whispering. "Mario, he's one of the old teachers at school. We should probably see if he knows anything." Mario nodded before walking up to Sirius asking. "Excuse me, but have you had experience encountering the S-Types before?"

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Arendelle Castle-

Harold remained hidden as the blaster fire shot down the hallway, it was somewhat known that a Stormtrrooper with a chance of successfully landing a hit on the enemy were abysmally low, it was probably something of a design flaw and Harold ran around the corner while the two of the guards were distracted by Kimberly's provocation and without any shame, hit them in the backs, sending them somewhat flying, Harold was a bit surprised by that, he didn't think he hit that hard but the suit was empowering his hits and well, the surprise back attack had the Troopers dazed and confused before Harold grabbed the crank again and spun it again. ""Ready, go! Vortex Finish! Yeahhh!"

Big white blocks formed from the air like a equation and trapped both Stormtroopers in a hold as Harold jumped up and literally slid down the dipping slide with a foot out as the Rbabit leg glowed red and when eh connected with the two Stormtroopers, and knelt on the ground, there was a pregnant pause before as explosion occurred, the two Stormtroopers were clearly unconscious as their armour clearly received a significant amount of damage and Harold turned around to look at the damage.

"That... I did not expect at all..." Harold said in surprise and disbelief and Kimebrly's eyes certainly shown their shock too. "Right well... better not tarry here for long, lest we get an unexpected surprise in more reinforcements." Harold said and got a nod from his pink clothed companion who tested the door to see if it's opened, it was locked. "Alohamora." Harold said, pointing his wand at the lock and it unclicked, Kimberly tried again but the door wouldn't budge much, she did comment something was blocking the way.

"Ah, a barricade, I got to give credit to whoever was sensible enough to think that up.. you may want to stand back Kimberly, when it's clear, be ready for anything, I doubt there isn't just members of royalty in there, if anything they probably got guards too." Harold noted and got a nod and Harold pointed his wand at the double doors. "You may want to look away and perhaps cover your ears." Harold suggested and spoke. "Bombarda… Maxima."

"No questions here either sir.. it's an honor to be par tof the program." Kiriko answered swiftly.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-English Countryside-

Lily was frozen in shock and disbelief, the fact they did that meant that her sister still cared for her in some way and she was gone now. Before she made any movement, Remus stopped her, saying, "Lily, if you go out there to check, you'll just be proving to her the lies that we as Kamen Riders are nothing more than monsters and should be killed." "Then what do I do?" Lily asked, but Remus kept quiet, not having a answer.

Draped and covered in a green cloak, Dulcea waited as a familiar red ship appeared, blasting at the ice and picking the vehicles. During the confusion, Dulcea split the staff she held and spun the halves, creating a loud whistling sound.

-Gokai Galleon-

While the group in the lower deck tried to figure out what happened, Emma stood in front of Marvelous as the others looked at her. She bowed, "I'm sorry, I saw that they were in trouble and wanted to save them. I didn't mean to cause any trouble and add more people." She stayed bowed, ready to accept any punishment for rescuing the group.

Rey sat by herself against the wall, not saying anything. Chibi Chibi walked to her and touched her hand, Rey looked at her and Kengo, her eyes red and puffy from crying. Serena held Ami, crying. The Scouts kept quiet and didn't say anything, just shocked that Rue was now dead and hoped that Serena would be careful when she went out to travel with everyone.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan - Abandoned Construction Zone-

"Yeah, I could use some food." Akira said, smiling. Michal nodded, "If Akira-san, Goto-san, and I are to be Kamen Riders, we'll need to keep our strength. So I won't mind something to eat." Shintaro nodded.

[​IMG]

-Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area: Empty Office Space-

"Well, it wasn't just me." Billy said. "Shelby and Kendall helped. And well, I worked on the communicators for the Rangers and Rider when I was living in Japan." He looked out the window, pulling his mask over his mouth to keep himself quiet.

[​IMG]

Kimberly looked away and covered her ears, though she was tired from firing and shooting arrows while fighting the Stormtroopers. She was worried about who might be guarding the queen and princess.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway - Castle (Safe Room)-

Elsa and Anna still held each other, wondering what was going to happen now. Though Elsa was confused, thinking she heard Harold's voice while the fight was going on and was done.

[​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - Tower of Mastery-

Sirius looked at the two brother and heard their question if he had experience fighting the S-Types, he thought and said, "Not a lot. I have some experience but I didn't go out, if anything, my friend who was one of the Power Rangers had more experience I think."

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I’ll contact the others outside to see if something’s wrong,” Aveline told Loki. “Alright,” Loki responded as Aveline accessed the communicator on her wrist to contact the two Stormtroopers outside the secured room, unaware that they were getting their butts kicked by Kimberly and Harold. “Status report,” Aveline spoke through her communicator, “I repeat, status report.” After a couple seconds of no response whatsoever, Loki and Aveline looked at each other with a worried look on their faces, wondering why the Stormtroopers outside didn’t even say a word. “Is everything alright?” Saphir questioned. Before either Loki or Aveline could respond, everyone heard the door unlock, but whoever was outside couldn’t open the door due to the furniture Olaf moved. “What was that?” Olaf wondered out loud. Gasping, Loki quickly grabbed Saphir and Olaf while Aveline grabbed Elsa and Anna, with both Stormtroopers crying, “Get down!” Everyone got far away from the door and took cover, hearing the door explode as debris was flying all over. As things calmed down, everyone noticed Harold and Kimberly arrive while still wearing their outfits, hiding their identities. “We’ll handle this,” Loki told Saphir and the others as he and Aveline got up, putting on their Stormtrooper helmets, and pointed their blasters at Harold and Kimberly…

[​IMG][​IMG]

We’re only going to say this once. Stand down now!” Aveline warned Harold and Kimberly as she and Loki were ready to pull the trigger at any moment. As for Saphir, while he watched the scene unfold, he felt that he needed to do something. “Wait!” Saphir cried, not wanting Aveline and Loki to start a battle with Harold and Kimberly. “Sir, don’t!” Loki pleaded as Saphir walked towards Harold and Kimberly. “It’s okay, it’s okay,” Saphir responded, “Please, let me handle this.” Facing Harold, Saphir said, “If the two of you are trying to send a message to the New World Order, then please, don’t harm Anna, Olaf, and Elsa. They are innocent in all this. Target me instead.” As Aveline and Loki both gasped upon hearing what Saphir said, Aveline pleaded, “Sir, don’t do this!

~English Countryside~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Bellatrix watched as the Gokai Galleon arrived to save Lily and the others. When the ship blasted the ice, some Cybermen covered Bellatrix to protect her from ice shards due to the blast impact. Once the ship began flying away, Bellatrix angrily ordered, “I want TIE Fighters to follow that ship and destroy it!” The Cybermen nodded in response, as one of them contacted nearby TIE Fighters to follow the Gokai Galleon. Meanwhile, after hearing a loud whistling sound, Bellatrix noticed what Dulcea was doing. Angry, Bellatrix apparated right in front of Dulcea, pointing her wand at her as she asked, “Are you a Rebel?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area: Empty Office Space~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Huh, some guy wearing a black cloak just sat next to Creel,” May told the others as she continued looking out the window with her binoculars, monitoring Creel in the distance. “Another Inquisitor?” Shining Armor asked. “Don’t know,” Melinda responded, “I can’t see his face. But it looks like they’re talking.” “Okay, let them keep talking,” Mace said, “Like I said, on my signal, we move in.” “Copy that, sir,” Lance replied as May and Shining Armor nodded in response. But as Mace and the others continued looking outside the window, Lance slowly backed away, grabbing a rifle near the door that was meant to be used as a last resort to kill Carl Creel in case things didn’t go as planned. Once he had the rifle, Lance exited the office space, closed the door, and tied the door knob to a nail on the wall outside with a hard to break plastic strap, thus trapping Mace and the others inside. “Sorry guys, but I have to kill Creel on my own,” Hunter said as he headed outside. “What the… ?!” Mace exclaimed as he and the others realized what Hunter just did, walking towards the door and unsuccessfully unsuccessfully trying to open it. “He trapped us inside!” Shining Armor cried. “Dammit! I knew he’d do something reckless like this!” May complained as she and the others tried to push the door open, but had no luck doing so.

~Chicago, Illinois - Downtown Area~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Carl Creel was joined by fellow Inquisitor, Xigbar, who was seated next to Creel in a bench as the two were having a discussion. “You're not listening. It's spreading all over. I can barely contain it,” Creel told Xigbar, referring to how he was trying to avoid turning to stone after touching the Obelisk. “Hmm, not gonna lie Carl, that certainly sounds bad,” Xigbar responded, “And a shame really. I really had high hopes that you’d make a great vessel one day. But with your current condition, it looks like the Grand Inquisitor might just toss you out like last week’s trash.” “No… please… I can’t fail Master Xehanort. You have to help me,” Creel pleaded. Sighing, Xigbar told Creel, “Alright, alright. Just relax… I’m sure if you focus enough, you can use your powers to avoid turning to stone like that Rebel from yesterday. Take a deep breath and clear your mind.” Listening to what Xigbar suggested, Creel took a deep breath, and took out the carbyne he stole from Raina, touching it in order to absorb its properties to use with his powers. And as he focused, Creel noticed the parts of his body that were turning to stone reverted back to normal, relieving him. “See, all you had to do was relax,” Xigbar told Creel, “Now then, you got the Obelisk?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Militia Base - Outskirts of Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG]

Looking out his window, Saw watched as Jyn and the others flew away to safety with Cassian's U-Wing. Noticing the massive blast wave inching closer and closer to his location, Saw opened his arms wide open, ready to accept death. And soon enough, the blast wave completely obliterated the militia base, killing Saw Gerrera.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Helicarrier - Sky Above the Kalahari Desert - South Africa~

I believe I owe you an apology, Director Krennic,” Tarkin told Orson Krennic as they and the others had watched Lavos’s destruction below, “Your work exceeds all expectations.” “And you’ll tell the Supreme Leaders as much?” Krennic asked. “I will tell them their patience with your misadventures has been rewarded with S-types that will bring a swift end to the Rebellion,” Tarkin responded. “That was only an inkling of their destructive potential,” Krennic commented. “I will tell them that effective immediately, I will be taking control over the S-types I first suggested strengthening into weapons,” Grand Moff Tarkin said. “We stand here amidst my achievement, not yours!” Krennic angrily replied after hearing that Tarkin will be taking credit for what he achieved. “I’m afraid these recent security breaches have laid bare your inadequacies as a military director,” Tarkin told Krennic. “The breaches have been filled, Upington has been silenced,” Krennic replied. “You think this pilot acted alone?” Tarkin questioned, “He was dispatched from the installation in South Dakota... Galen Erso’s facility.” Stunned by what he was told, Krennic replied, “We’ll see about this.” Director Krennic then turned to walk away to look into what Tarkin had told him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Abandoned Construction Zone~

After setting up campfire, Coulson was cooking dinner for everyone as he said, “Alright guys, I’m almost done with the kebabs.” “Mmm, smells good,” Amanda commented as she and the others felt their mouths water after smelling the kebabs that Coulson was cooking. Meanwhile, Ursula was seated next to Akko, who was holding on to the Shiny Rod, still shocked to find out that she was now its master. “Miss Ursula… you never did tell me, but how did you get the Shiny Rod and put it underground in that park?” Akko asked, “I thought it belonged to Shiny Chariot.” “It was hers,” Ursula responded, “She gave it to me the last time I saw her, and asked me to keep it somewhere safe. Hence why I left it right where we found it today. In the wrong hands, the Shiny Rod could cause so much harm.” “Huh, so that’s why the New World Order’s after it?” Akko asked. “I would assume so,” Ursula answered, “I… wanted to tell you that we were going to get the Shiny Rod earlier, but we were in such a hurry that… I didn’t know how to tell you without jeopardizing the mission.” “It’s okay,” Akko said, smiling, “All that matters is that the Shiny Rod is safe now. We’ll all make sure that the New World Order never gets their hands on it. And… now that I’m its master, I now have a clear goal in mind since I won’t be going back to school anytime soon.” “Hmm? What’s that?” Ursula asked, wondering what Akko’s goal was. “Returning the the rod to Shiny Chariot,” Akko responded, “I know I’ll find her. And when I do, I wanna give her back the Shiny Rod. That will be my goal.” Surprised by what she heard, Ursula remained silent for a bit before smiling and telling Akko, “I’m sure you’ll achieve your goal Akko.” “Yeah…” Akko concurred as she and Ursula looked up at the night sky.

~Flashback: Three Weeks Ago - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG]

As Finn was sitting in the Millennium Falcon’s main hold with a blanket wrapped around him, Cid brought him a cup of warm tea, handing it to Finn…

[​IMG]

Here, drink this,” Cid told Finn, who did as he was told by taking a sip of the tea, “So, no longer a Stormtrooper, huh? Hate to say it, but it looks like takin’ you back home to Maryland would be a big risk, what the the New World Order expectin’ you to return there if you survived what happened in Nibelheim. We’re gonna have to think of another place to take you. But where?” Looking over at the table in front of him, Finn noticed all of Kanan’s belongings that he took with him before burying his friend, including his Keyblade. Noticing a photograph among Kanan’s belongings, Finn picked it up, and noticed it was of Kanan’s Russian girlfriend, Leia. ‘Leia…’ Finn thought to herself, ‘I’m so sorry…’ It was then that Finn realized what he had to do, telling Cid, “Russia.” “I beg yer pardon?” Cid questioned. “Russia, that’s where we gotta go,” Finn replied. “Russia, huh? A bit random, but okay. I guess we can go there,” Cid commented, “Any particular reason why?” Looking at the photo of Leia, Finn replied, “I’m doing a favor for Kanan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon: Finn's Room~

[​IMG]

As he remained in his room throughout the entire day, Finn was reminiscing about the circumstances that led him to Russia, while also pondering Natasha’s offer earlier today to continue helping out the Rebels. Looking at Kanan’s Keyblade lying to the wall next to his bed, Finn began to remember Kanan’s last words to him, how he told Finn that he was his living legacy. Taking out the photo of Leia that originally belonged to Kanan, Finn realized the real reason he came to Russia… and that was to look out for Leia now that Kanan could no longer fulfill that role. ‘I know what I have to do…’ Finn thought to himself as he got up and exited his room…

[​IMG][​IMG]

As BB-8 let out a surprised electronic beep after noticing Finn exiting his room with a determined look on his face, Cid asked, “Where are you goin’?” “I’ll be back, just need to take care of something,” Finn replied as he headed towards the exit, leaving the Millennium Falcon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Good,” Vanitas responded to Looker and Kiriko, “See you next week.” As Vanitas headed towards the exit, he told the Stormtroopers who had been accompanying him, “Let's go.” Nodding the Stormtroopers followed him.

OOC: Will be using some of @FancyStache 's characters in the following segment due to his extended extended absence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown: Interrogation Room~

Both K Rool and Damien, who had arrived to the base earlier in the day, were apprehended due to the fact it was their footprints that led the Stormtroopers and Cybermen from earlier to find the location of the Rebel hideout. Connor, still upset by the death of Rue, silently leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, glaring at Damien and K Rool as the two were tied to chairs and being interrogated by Lt. Surge, his son, and Adewale. Darien, meanwhile, stood and watched, noticing that Connor was trying hard to control his emotions in order to not interfere with the interrogation. “So let me get this straight… some dog throws a can at you, and you chase him halfway across Japan, and you just happen to arrive here?” Finnick questioned Damien. “Uhh, when you put it that way, it does kinda sound outlandish,” Damien replied, “But you gotta believe me when I say that was exactly what happened.” “A harmless dog throws a can at you, and you chase it for such a long distance?” Adewale questioned, still surprised to hear the circumstances of Damien’s arrival. “What can I say, I lose my temper very easily,” Damien replied. “And what about you?” Lt. Surge question K Rool, showing him a different attitude then when he welcomed the crocodile earlier today, “Why did ya chase after him?” “Well, I am a very curious crocodile,” K Rool replied, “Curious enough to run all that distance as a matter of fact.” “Okay, but who are you really?” Finnick questioned K Rool. “Why, I am King K Rool, ruler of the Kremling Isles! I came to Japan for royal business!” K Rool responded. “Royal business? Like what?” Adewale questioned. “Easy! Like…. erm... uhh….” K Rool responded, realizing he had absolutely no idea how to respond, “You know, I never really thought that far ahead.” “You ain’t a king,” Lt. Surge told K Rool, “Yer jus’ some guy in an island who decided to put a crown on his head and declare yourself a king. Well guess what, buddy… that ain’t how da real world works. Time ya started gettin’ up ta speed on basic social studies.” “Watch your tongue,” K Rool warned Lt. Surge, “If I wasn’t tied up like this, I’d have finished you off by now.” “Heh, doubt it,” Lt. Surge scoffed, “‘Sides, I ain’t the one the two of youse gotta be scared of. Ya see Connor ova there… a very good friend of his jus’ died… and it was all because ya left footprints for Stormtroopers an’ Cybermen ta follow into our base.” “Oh, boo-hoo-hoo,” K Rool said mockingly, “So you lost a friend. I lost all my subjects to the New World Order. Beat that!” Connor couldn’t control his emotions any longer, and angrily walked towards K Rool, grabbing him by the neck as he said, “Name them…” “W-What?” K Rool questioned, not sure what Connor was requesting. “Your ‘subjects’... if you care so much about them that losing them hurt, then you should have no problem giving me their names,” Connor replied, “Name every single one of them!” Realizing he didn’t know any of the names of his subjects either, K Rool, suffocating as Connor held his neck tightly, answered, “I… I don’t know…” “Connor, please let him go,” Darien pleaded as he put his hand on Connor’s shoulder, “You’re better than that.” Hearing Darien’s words, Connor watched as K Rool continued suffocating while grabbing his neck. Sighing, Connor let go of K Rool’s neck, with the crocodile coughing as he started breathing normally again. “What was the point of that?!” K Rool questioned, “Okay, so I don’t remember the names of all my subjects. What were you trying to prove?!” “That you do not know what it feels like to lose a friend,” Connor answered, “If you truly cared for those that you lost, you would have known so much about each of them. Yet, to you, they were nothing more than faceless workers doing your bidding.” Taking out a photo of Rue from his pocket, Connor showed it to Damien and K Rool, saying, “Look at her… remember her face. This is Rue, a very dear friend of mine. I may have only known her for a couple of months, but in that short time, she became a part of my heart, just as all my other friends have. We cared for each other, helped one another without hesitation. That is what a friend is. But today, she was killed by someone who followed the two of you here. Her death is on you…” Noticing Connor taking out his tomahawk, Darien cried, “Wait, Connor… don’t!” Connor then swung his tomahawk, but much to Darien’s relief, not at K Rool or Damien, but at the rope tying the two to their chairs. Surprised they were freed by Connor, Damien and K Rool both looked at Connor with confused looks in their faces, with Connor telling them, “I do not think Rue would have wanted the two of you to be harmed. Instead, I will give the two of you one chance to prove yourselves. This is war, not a game. If you think you can actually contribute to the Rebel cause, then you may remain and fight alongside fellow Rebels. But if you feel that coming here was a mistake, and that you would rather not be involved in this war, then leave this base, and never come back. Think about what you have done, and what you plan to do. If you will excuse me, I have to speak at a funeral honoring Rue.” Connor then left the interrogation room as he was followed by Darien, Finnick, Adewale, Lt. Surge, and Lt. Surge’s Raichu. As for K Rool and Damien the two remained silent as they were alone in the room to ponder Connor's words.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City: Tower of Mastery~

Mario and Luigi merely nodded before stepping away from Sirius walking together through the tower, Luigi in thought. "Mario, just a thought...but what if we were to leave tonight and try to get to the Hidden Palace. I mean realistically the Stormtroopers would have to be sleeping so we wouldn't have as much of an obstacle in our path." Mario sighed stopping. "Luigi, as much as it'd seem like it'd work...we'd have problems, mainly transport, possible roadblocks, night patrols, Cybermen, and S-Types. Not to mention we have no map to get there." Before Luigi could come up with an answer, he was interrupted by an approaching Morgana who mentioned with a smirk. "I wouldn't worry too much about transport."

Mario looked at the small cat before asking nonchalantly. "Why, can you somehow magically turn into a car or something?" Morgana closed his eyes smiling. "Yep!" Mario and Luigi looked at one another dumbfounded before Luigi asked. "And can you squeeze all of us...inside you?" Morgana looked at Luigi with a deadpan expression. "Yes, but don't make it sound like that." Mario then got to quickly thinking. "Okay, so if Morgana can somehow change into a car and fit all of us inside, then we should probably tell everyone." Luigi nodded. "I'll talk with Bellec about procuring some of those Sonic Stabilizers just in case we have to deal with the Cybermen." Mario nodded before Morgana said. "I should probably inform Joker and the others." Mario looked at Morgana before asking. "Who normally drives?" Morgana looked at Mario. "That would be Queen, why do you ask." Mario looked concerned. "I'd be concerned for her wellbeing if we have to drive all night and she hasn't slept a wink. After all...sleep is very important." Morgana nodded. "We should talk it all over after dinner tonight." Mario nodded before Luigi ran off to find Bellec.​